The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Greek Girl’s Fun Part 1

March 2006
mc ff fd hm be

Synopsis:

About a woman from Athens, who puts her ex boyfriend’s ex girlfriend under mind control, as well as that ex girlfriend’s mother., and makes them do anything she wants them to do.

Story:

Anita Christadolou was an attractive woman of Athens. She had nice olive complexion with dark brown hair and jadey green eyes to go with it, not to mention a sexy and nice body, standing over 6 foot 4, which is not common for mainland Greeks, but common for Greeks from Crete or Macedonia.

As for what she does for a living, is tourism. Only twenty six, her years of having been a student in the University of Bristol paid of. Having mastered perfect English and International Business, she knew that one of the few highly paid jobs in Greece. Greece had no real industry and so relied on its archaeological past, to get its economy through.

As Summer was over, and having done some tourism jobs, she still had other tourism-related jobs and she was also a writer of Greek history and archaeology. But one fine day, while she was sitting and sipping in her favourite café, all by herself, a woman came and sat on the table opposite to hers.

The woman was a tourist, and did not speak with a Greek accent. The woman was only 6 foot tall and had typically Scandinavian features. She was the same age as Anita and Anita recognized her straight away.

The woman who sat opposite her, was and had been a university student in University of Bristol. Her name was Karen McDonald, a Scottish student, who her boyfriend (also Greek) left her for. It was true what they said: Greek men love Blondes. The day her boyfriend called her up, to tell her about the break-up, the day she nearly committed suicide.

But many months had passed, since that period of the break up. But it served her boyfriend right, for his new Blonde girlfriend left him, for another man, because he was much richer.

Anita watched Karen, as Karen had ordered her drink and later, she saw another woman join Karen. She looked a lot like Karen, but much older. It was Karen’s mom. They both had a snotty accent on them. The mom must have been in her early forties, but still looked very young and attractive. She and Karen both had nice sexy bodies, and it boiled Anita’s blood, seeing her own country men looking and eyeing at the two Blonde women.

But then Anita had an idea. Working for the tourist industry, she could easily start a conversation with them. As for how to get her revenge, she already perfectly had a good idea.

Anita walked over to Karen’s table and smiled. “Hello there. I’m Anita Christadolou and I work for the tourism industry over here”. Karen and her mom, at first, gave her a cold look. But then they started smiling. “May I sit down. I won’t take much of your time”.

Anita even offered to buy them drinks and Greek food to eat. Karen and her mom greedily accepted. It was obvious that they were pretty well off. They both had beautiful faces, but looked snobby and proud.

Anita started telling them if they were in a tour themselves. Karen and her mom said they weren’t but were interested to visit more of the Greek isles. The mom even joked about finding a nice handsome Greek men to marry or even a rich one, like Onassis. Karen and her mom joked about that, even forgetting that Anita (who kindly paid for their drinks) was there, since they joked about how any Greek women could compare themselves to two attractive British women.

Anita changed the subject. She started hooking them up on beauty treatments and about looks, keeping the body fit most of the time and about staying young and looking healthy. Although Karen and Mrs McDonald look perfectly attractive, they seemed greedy enough to want to get MORE of it.

Anita smiled. “Why don’t you ladies come over to my place tonight. I could give you some very good treatments. Courtesy of you ladies visiting my country”. Karen smiled, saying, “Isn’t that nice”. Karen’s smile looked faked. Anita was already aware that Karen wouldn’t remember some Greek girl like Anita, since she probably was the type that broke many women’s hearts, and then dumping their boyfriends, after having used them. But tonight, she was going to get hers.

* * *

Anita had picked Karen and Mrs McDonald up, from their Hotel. She took them out for dinner, in some posh Greek restaurant and then, took them to her Flat, which was nice by Greek standards.

“You have a nice place”, complimented Mrs McDonald. Anita’s flat’s living room was full of nice statues and vases. It looked neat. “Why don’t you two have a seat”, pointing towards the sofa, which the two Blonde ladies helped themselves to.

“What would you like to drink?”, offered Anita. Both women asked for wine. Anita went to the kitchen and offered them a wine glass each. While the women were drinking, Anita was telling them other techniques, on keeping one’s body fit and still young, and even other methods of seducing men.

Every time she tells them something, they seem happily accepting it. Anita met such women in Britain before: all take and no give. But Anita still had to stop her emotional from getting to her. Just by looking at Karen’s face, she still felt hurt deep down. This was the Blonde slut who stole her boyfriend from her. Anita wanted to see Karen suffer and even DIE. But no, she had to control all of that. After all, there was a famous Greek saying: “Beware of Greeks who bear gifts” ie from Troy.

Anita then said that before she gets them prepared for massages and putting Greek oil on their bodies and faces, she had to hypnotize them. The two women looked blank but then nodded, agreeing. Anita smiled “Good.” Unknown to the two women, she had spiked their drink, making them more receptive to suggestions. This was the first step, of weakening the mind.

Anita told them that she was going to hypnotize them, to make them feel less pain, which the two women smiled at. This was much better than getting facial treatments from specialists and still have to bear pain, just to stay attractive (No Pain No Gain).

She took out a pendulum and then started moving it around and around. “Now you two have to follow my instructions, ok”, said Anita. Karen and her attractive mom just nodded and looked.

“You eyes are getting sleepier and sleepier. At the count of ten, you will close your eyes and your subconscious mind, shall be open to my suggestions”, said the hypnotizing Anita. Karen and Mrs McDonald did look kinda sleepier. “one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten”, counted Anita.

Karen and her mom closed their eyes. They did look and sound as if they were just simply asleep but more like in a trance.

“You two are now inside a Greek arena, all by yourselves and you look on top of you”, continued Anita. Their bodies looked still. Inside their minds, Karen and her mom stood side by side and were all alone inside some Greek Arena, probably resembling one of those old tourist areas, in some desolate spot.

“You see the full moon above you and it is night”, said Anita. It was night all of a sudden and Karen and her mom could see the full moon, shining bright and strong.

“Your minds are completely blank and your memories are just like the datas of the very computers you two use”, said Anita. The full moon inside their heads was looking like a source of light, as Anita deprogrammed a part of their mind cells, within their brain.

“The full moon is the Goddess Diana and she looks very angry at you two. You two are scared. You two now know that the Greek Gods are real and not legends”, said the snickering Anita. In Karen’s and Mrs McDonald’s head, they see the moon having the face of an angry Greek woman and somehow, it looks like ANITA.

“I am very angry with you two”, barked the evil, sinister sounding Greek goddess. Karen and her mom are paralyzed with fear and can’t even talk. They are helpless. They don’t know what to do.

Anita watches the fear in the faces of the two women. They look as if they are having nightmares. Anita tells them, “Diana tells you that when you wake up, you will obey and be obedient to the first person you see. You will obey her with your souls and from now on, live only to obey her commands, for she is your new mistress now. If you disobey her, you shall burn in Hell”.

Inside their heads, Diana’s angry face tells them the same thing Anita is telling them on their subconscious minds. Diana’s face turns blood red and looks really frightening. Fire was all around them.

Suddenly, Karen and Mrs McDonald woke up. They were sweating. They both screamed at the same time, “Nooooo”.

“How was it?”, asked Anita, trying to look innocent. Anita even asked them what they say. Karen and Mrs McDonald were scared but knew that they didn’t want to face the wrath of a goddess, whom they literally now believe to exist.

Karen spoke for her and her mom, “We saw the Moon Goddess and now know that our lives are not our own.” Anita then asked, “Why is that?” Karen’s mom spoke for the two of them, “I have to speak for myself and my daughter. We haven’t really been good people. And now we are being punished and must make attonements for it.” The bitch’s bitch mother confesses the truth.

“Anita. My daughter and I must follow you. We live only to serve you now. Our past interests are no longer allowed”, the bowed mother said. Karen bowed her head too.

Anita smiles wickedly, “Excellent”.

(to be continued)