The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Grope Therapy

Two sisters find themselves at the office of a hypnotherapist…but neither one remembers why.

Megan and Michelle wound their way through the busy downtown sidewalk, swimming in a steady stream of tired people just trying to get home after a long day. Megan walked with confidence in her business skirt and jacket, professionally dressed for her office job yet sexy and curvy in a dark Mediterranean way. Michelle, on the other hand, was dressed for the “after hours” club scene more than any respectable workplace. Despite being less well-endowed than her older sister, Michelle showed off plenty of cleavage in the low cut, tight dress that she slinked through the crowd in. More than a few men turned to watch her walk away as they passed the sisters.

Megan ignored them and sipped on her soda. “I can’t believe you said that to him.” she said,

“Are you kidding?” replied Michelle. “He was staring right at my boobs!”

“He was NOT staring at your boobs, Michelle!”

Michelle turned to her older sister and gestured wildly with her free hand. “Excuse me! I know when I’m being checked out, and that was just rude!”

Megan rolled her eyes. Once again Michelle thought every guy was always hitting on her. It didn’t help that guys WERE always hitting on her…but not every guy, and not that guy.

“No. What was rude was you yelling ‘HEY! Want me to whip one out so you can take a picture?’ at the top of your lungs in the middle of Moobie’s! You know, Michelle, not every guy who stands next to you in line is trying to sneak a peek!”

“Well, HE was!”

“No, he wasn’t. And maybe if you didn’t dress like you were doing the halftime show at the Stripper Bowl you wouldn’t get so many looks!”

“What’s wrong with the way I dress?” asked Michelle indignantly.

They came to the entrance to a tall glass office building and Megan opened the door, gesturing dramatically for her sister to go ahead. “Nothing…if you make your money in singles. Or twenties. Is that what you get for a lap dance these days?”

Michelle shot her a look and walked past her into the building. They walked to the elevator in angry silence.

On the fifteenth floor the elevator door opened and Megan and Michelle walked out, their renewed argument piercing the business quiet of the carpeted hallway.

“Look, all I’m saying is you should dress for the job you want, not the job you had in high school.” scolded Megan. “So, I should dress like a librarian?” asks Michelle sarcastically.

Megan stopped and held her arms out, showing off her curvy figure and long dark hair. “Hey, sis. This librarian gets plenty of action, thank you!”

“Flirting with the guy at the supermarket is not “action”, Megan!”

“You’d be surprised. You meet a lot of nice guys at the supermarket.” replied Michelle with little confidence.

After walking down a long hall they suddenly reached a door with a small sign. Without hesitation Michelle stopped and grabbed the handle, turning to her sister before entering.

“That’s the problem. They’re all NICE!” said Michelle. “I don’t want ‘nice’”.

“You should try it sometime.” Responded her older sister “it’s ….”

“Nice?” asked Michelle with more sarcasm. “I will. When I’m old like you. Until then I’ll take a hard bad boy any night of the week!”

“You’re a ho. You know that, right? A ho.” said Megan flatly. ”Hey, what are we doing here, anyway?”

“What do you mean?” asked Michelle, confused.

“I mean what do you need to do here?”

“Hell if I know.” responded Michelle. “You said you needed to come here on the way home.”

“No I didn’t. You did.”

“What?” asked Michelle, incredulous.

Megan started to get her frustrated face. She was used to it with Michelle. No wonder she couldn’t hold down a real job.

“When you picked me up from work you said you had to make a stop first. Remember?”

“No I didn’t”

The sisters looked puzzled for a moment, straining their memories at the door. “Dr. Ruutu, Therapist”read the tiny name plate.

“Are you sure?” asked Michelle, now unsure of her own memory. “I could have sworn you said you needed to pick something up downtown.”

Megan did her best to not smack her sister on the back of the head. “I don’t even know where we are. You led the way, dumbass! Now go in!”

After a moment of hesitation Michelle opened the door and they both went in, curious but unsure. Inside they found a large waiting room filled with couches and low tables. Several young women sat scattered around the space, idly reading magazines or playing with their phones. Soothing music played over speakers in the ceiling. A pretty young receptionist sat behind the desk at the far side of the waiting area. Hearing the door chime, she looked up from her papers and smiled at the sisters.

“OK. Now what?” asked Megan.

“I don’t know. I’ve never been here before!” replied Michelle, even more confused now.

Megan nodded to the receptionist, now holding out a clipboard. “Well, let’s start with nurse Ratchet over there.”

“Good idea.” answered Michelle.

“Maybe they’re expecting you or something.” offered Megan.

“I think I’d remember if….hey! Isn’t that Candice?”

Michelle pointed across the room to a pretty redhead sitting in the corner, her face buried in a magazine.

“Holy crap.” exclaimed Megan in a stage whisper. “It is! What’s she doing here?”

“I dunno.” Michelle strained at her memory again. “Maybe I was supposed to meet her here and I forgot.”

Megan held up a finger to the receptionist, mouthing that they will be a moment as they changed direction to greet their friend. As they approached the ginger girl she looked up and smiled, recognizing the two sisters immediately.

“Oh, hey guys! What a surprise!” squealed Candice. “What’s going on?”

Michelle instantly forgot the strange circumstances of their meeting and began chit chatting with her friend. “Not much. Just working for Friday Night! I can’t wait to go back to Darcy’s again!”

“I know! Wasn’t that the bomb?” replied Candice, smiling. The two laughed and giggled as they talked about their drunken antics of the past few weekends. When they got to the story about the comedy club last Saturday Megan was not as amused as they were.

“Oh, yeah. Nothing more fun than being humiliated in public.” She said, still bitter from the experience.

“Oh, you’re just mad because the hypnotist made you take your top off on stage!” poked Michelle.

“In some places they call that second base.” Spat Megan. “...or date rape!”

“Oh, stop.” laughed Candice. “You had a bra on underneath! Besides, it was fun! So, what are you guys doing here?”

“Good question.” said Megan, suddenly remembering the strangeness of even being here. “We were gonna ask you the same thing.”

“Oh. I’m just here for the six o’clock group therapy. You should stay! You could really use it!”

“I could?” asked Megan, not sure if she should be insulted.

“Oh, yeah! You need therapy, alright!” agreed Michelle.

“Shut up, ho.” Replied Megan as if it were simply her sister’s name. “What kind of therapy, Candy?”

“Stress reduction! Duh!”

“OH, I NEED THAT!” said both sisters simultaneously.

Megan turned to her with a doubtful look. “What do YOU have to be stressed about?”

“Well, YOU for starters!”

The receptionist gestured again from across the room and called to them, holding out the clipboard. “Would you girls like to sign up for the class? It’s about to start in a few minutes.”

“No thanks.” replied Megan. “We’re just talking to our friend here.”

“Oh, come on!” pleaded Michelle. “Let’s give it a try!”

Candice nodded her head in agreement. “You really should, Megan. You’ll feel SO much better afterwards! I know I always do.”

Megan looked at Candice with surprise. “How long have you been coming here?” she asked.

“Just since last week, but every time I come it gets better and better!” said Candice with a euphoric smile.

“Sounds good to me! Oh, come on, Megan!” begged Michelle. “We could both use the stress relief!”

Megan hesitated. Something was wrong here, she thought. She couldn’t put her finger on it but looking around the room she felt an odd sense of impending danger.

“I don’t know.” She tried to look for a reason to leave, now. The walls closed in and she suddenly got the feeling that she had willingly walked into a dragon’s lair. Her eyes unconsciously searched for the exit. “I’ve got a lot to do tonight and I really don’t have the extra cash to spend on some bullshit relaxation class.”

Angie, the sugary sweet young receptionist countered her argument without hesitation. “Oh, it’s free, Miss! Doctor Ruutu gives the class for free three nights a week as part of his community outreach program. No charge at all! Come as often as you can!” She pushed the clipboard in front of them, a pen extended in her other hand.

“See? It’s free! I’m staying!” said Michelle, grabbing the pen and signing her and Megan’s names.

Megan sighed, resigned to staying with her sister. After all, she was her ride. “OK. Whatever. But it better not take too long. I’ve got a busy night and early work in the morning.”

“Boy. You really DO need stress relief!” said Candice with a smile.

“See!” agreed Michelle. “That’s what I’m talking about, right there!” The two girls laughed at Megan, who ignored them and continued to scan the room anxiously. She glanced at the exit again, her gut telling her to bolt now, but she pushed the feeling down deep and took a few deep breaths.

“Who knows”, she thought. “Maybe this doctor can help me feel less anxious. Maybe I DO need to relax. Stress Reduction.” Then, as if from a commercial she had heard on the radio she found herself affirming in her own head ”OH, I NEED THAT!”

She walked back and sat on the couch next to Candice as Michelle finished signing them in.

“Excellent.” said the receptionist. “Just have a seat and the doctor will take you shortly.”

“Thanks.” said Michelle as she slinked her way back to Candice and Megan. Finding no room on their couch she sat across from them in an over-stuffed chair. Next to her sat a tall black woman with beautiful features and long, curvy legs. She was intently reading a magazine and barely noticed the young Italian girl sit down.

Michelle extended her hand to the woman and smiled. “Hi. I’m Michelle. This is my first visit. How long have you been coming here?”

The woman looked up from her magazine surprised then smiled broadly. “Oh. Hi! I’m JJ. I guess I’ve been coming here a little over a month, now. It’s really helped me at work.”

“Great!” said Megan with new hope for the evening. “What do you do?

“I’m a dancer.” Replied JJ.

“Oh, cool! Jazz? Ballet? Salsa?” asked Michelle.

“Pole.” replied JJ with pride.

“Ah!” observed Michelle as she leaned away.

“I can see where that would be stressful.” offered Mega with subtle sarcasm.

“Actually, no.” replied JJ, apparently ignoring the joke. “Not really. But it does help me to focus. You know…get myself in the right frame of mind.”

“I see.” said Megan. “And that helps you grind better?”

“Actually, yeah.” Agreed JJ. ”It really does. I’ve learned to focus my mind and tune out the distractions around me. The lights. The music. The smell of ash trays and beer.”

“…the bulging penises.” added Megan.

“The bulging penises.” agreed JJ.

“Well, alright then.” said Michelle, trying to change the subject. “How did you hear about this place?”

“Oh. Anne told me about it.” said JJ gesturing behind her at a petite young girl with long, silky black hair. She looked up from her magazine at hearing her name and waved.

“Hi.” She said, smiling broadly.

“Are you a dancer, too?” asked Megan.

“Yep.” answered Anne. “ I’m afraid so. It’s OK, though. I’m just working my way through bartender school.”

“Yeah.” said JJ, rolling her eyes. “She’s got BIG plans.”

“I see.” said Michelle, glaring at her sister for help in the awkward conversation.

“So, Anne.” asked Megan, obviously enjoying this. “How long have you been coming here?”

“I dunno.” said Anne, searching her memory. “I guess I had been coming here for a few weeks before I told JJ about it.” She thought hard, then looked up and smiled again. “I think someone at the club gave me a flier and I just figured: Stress reduction? OH, I NEED THAT!”

“hunh.” replied Megan, now thoughtful. “Interesting.”

Just then the door opened and a cute, petite blonde with short, straight hair walked in. She was dressed professionally in a dark red pants suit with slightly padded shoulders. With a curious expression she looked in the room as if deciding whether she had opened the wrong door. After some consideration she slowly stepped in and closed the door behind her, trying to not attract attention. As the door clicked shut she turned and looked around the waiting room, obviously confused.

“Excuse me.” She whispered to the girls. “Where am I?”

“Group therapy.” answered Candice. “Stress reduction.”

The woman in red looks even more confused but seems eager to hear about the stress reduction part.

“OH, I NEED THAT!” she agreed without thinking.

Megan blinked at the outburst. “That could NOT have been a coincidence!” she thought. The vague sense of danger and claustrophobia was returning and she started to look around again for the exit.

“Wait.” Megan stood, moving in front of the blonde businesswoman and demanding her attention. “You don’t know where you are? Why did you come in here?”

“I don’t know.” stammered the woman. “I…I guess I just sort of spaced out on my way home from work.” She went over her day in her head. “I parked in the garage down the street. I walked into this building, got in the elevator, and here I am.”

“OK, that’s messed up!” said Megan, turning to the others. “Doesn’t anyone else find that strange?”

“I guess.” admitted Michelle. JJ and Anne began to look concerned as well, not sure where this is leading, but Megan was making them nervous with her suggestions.

“So…” Megan turned to the new girl again. “You just got off work, started driving home, and wound up here?”

“Yeah.” she admitted, scratching her head. “I guess I did.”

“So did we.” said Megan ominously, turning to her sister. “And what are the odds we meet Candice here? Who we haven’t seen in almost two weeks?”

“Yeah… that is a little strange.” Agreed Michelle.

Megan pivoted to Anne, now on the edge of her seat. “Anne, can you remember who gave you that flier? Was it a customer or another girl?”

“I…I don’t know….” She thought hard. “I….I think it was a customer.”

Behind the receptionist desk, Dr. Ruutu, a bald man of about 40 years old opened the door and entered the room quietly. Not noticing the women he leaned over the receptionist desk and spoke to her in a professional whisper.

“Do you remember what he looked like?” Megan pushed Anne. “Or when he came in to the club?”

“No….” answered Anne, trying to remember “I don’t know…wait.”

“Hey!” exclaimed the woman in red, pointing to the doctor. “It’s the coin guy!”

“What?” asked Megan.

“That guy over there.” continued the petite blonde. “He came into the bank the other day trying to cash some old coin he had.”

“Old coin?” asked Megan, visibly worried.

“Yeah! He said he had found it in a safe deposit box and wanted to see if it was worth anything.”

“And was it?” asked Megan, already knowing the answer in her gut.

“No.” confirmed the banker. “It wasn’t even a real coin. Just some cheap souvenir. Worthless. But, WOW! Not to hear him tell it!”

“What do you mean?” asked Megan.

“Oh, he wouldn’t shut up about it!” answered the young woman. “He kept talking, and talking, and talking about it. I thought he’d never leave!” She laughed nervously, not sure why Megan looked so scared. “He probably spent ten minutes at my desk turning it over and over again in his fingers. Finally I was just about to ask him to leave when he simply got up, kissed my hand, and left.”

Megan looked terrified now. Her mind began to panic and turned to her sister, grabbing her by the arm.

“That’s it!” said Megan forcibly. “We’re out of here! Come on, Michelle!”

“Wait!” shouted Michelle, pulling away from her older sister’s grabbing hands. “What’s wrong with you? What’s your problem?

“Trust me!” pleaded Megan in terror. “We’ve gotta go! NOW!”

“Wait!” asked JJ, trying to understand Megan’s fear. “What’s wrong? Where are you going?”

Suddenly a young blonde woman reading nearby also looked up to see what the commotion was about. “What’s going on?” she asked.

“Wait...” says the pretty blonde bank manager mostly to herself. “I don’t understand. Why is the coin guy HERE?”

As the commotion grew Dr Ruutu looked up from behind the desk and saw Megan pulling her sister up from her chair and towards the door.

“Is there a problem, ladies?” he asked calmly.

“No problem.” said Megan coldly. ”We’re just leaving.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry to hear that.” said the bald doctor with a hint of an eastern European accent. “I was hoping that you would stay and sing for me, sweet Trilby.”

Suddenly every woman in the room stopped moving, frozen in place where she stood and staring distantly into space. Even Angie the receptionist sat still, staring at the doctor and waiting for instructions. Megan stood motionless, one hand still on the doorknob in an attempt to escape, the other clutching her sister’s now limp wrist. Her eyes were glazed over, staring straight ahead past the doctor. Michelle and the others shared the same happy, vacant expression.

Dr Ruutu walked calmly out from behind the desk and over to Megan.

“Now…“ the doctor said to the room “…just relax and let yourself return to that wonderful state of relaxation again. Deeper and deeper. Just relax. You’re among friends now. There is nothing to be afraid of.”

“Nothing …to be afraid of.” repeated Megan softly.

“Very good.” said the doctor, openly appraising Megan and her sister. “Now. Let’s all go in the back room and get started, shall we?

Without a word all of the women in the waiting room stood up and calmly walked back through the door behind the receptionist desk. When the last girl was through Dr Ruutu turned back to his mesmerized receptionist sitting happily in her chair,

“Hold my calls, please.”

“Yes, Doctor.” she responded from a dream.

He followed the other women into his office and closed the door behind him.

Inside the office Anne, JJ, Michelle, Jenna and Candice sat patiently on three large, over-stuffed couches, their hands folded neatly in their laps. Megan and Stacey walked peacefully towards them and sat together next to Candice on the couch closest to Dr Ruutu.

Dr Ruutu quietly closed and locked the door as Megan sat. He smiled to himself and then turned to the group.

“Very good.” he continued “Very good. Welcome back. Just let your worries go and relax. Let your body return to that wonderful state of deep relaxation again. Just let your mind drift. Empty and warm and soft. No thoughts. No concerns. Just gentle relaxation.”

The women appeared to relax even more, shifting slightly in their seats and sinking deeper into the fluffy cushions.

“Now, I want you to think about the beach. Remember the beach? It’s your own private little stretch of beach and you can just relax and sink into your lounge chair. Just you and the sun and the water. The warm waves lapping at the sand. It’s a beautiful summer day. The warm sun is shining. Gentle breezes cool your skin. Just lay back and soak up the sun. Let its rays penetrate deep into you.”

All seven women breathed deeply and stretched. They smiled as if just arriving at a long awaited vacation spot.

“It’s getting so warm.” said the doctor in his silky smooth accent. “Very warm and relaxing. Luckily this is your private beach, so you can let yourself fully relax here. Get completely comfortable. I want you to stand up off of your beach chair and take off those hot street clothes you have on over your swimsuit. No need for them here.”

One by one the women stood, totally unaware of one another, and began to casually disrobe. As each stripped down to her underwear she put her clothes in a pile by the foot of the couch and then sat back down. Some stretched again, luxuriating in the imaginary sunshine.

“Very good.” said Dr. Ruutu, admiring the room full of beautiful women in their panties and bras. “Much better. Now you can really feel those soothing breezes cooling your skin, and the warm sunshine making you feel good all over. So good. So relaxed. The more you soak up the sun, the more relaxed you get. The more sun you feel, the more relaxed you become.”

The women smiled to themselves, eyes squinting into the sun.

The doctor stood in the middle of the room and turned as he spoke, taking in the bevy of beautiful women who lay helpless in his thrall. “As the warm sunlight penetrates deep into you, you’ll start to feel that special tingle again in your belly. Every time you sunbathe you get horny, and feeling the warm, soothing sun is making you feel extra horny today.”

He grinned and said slowly “In fact, you’re getting so horny you feel the growing urge to touch yourself building deep inside.” Suddenly the women’s expressions changed from relaxed to intense as each one began to feel her pussy begin to burn with desire.

“Your nipples are getting hard as rocks.” he added. “They ache against your swimsuit. You also feel that deep, aching emptiness in your pussy again. Slowly building. Deep inside you.”

Some of the women began to writhe in their seats shamelessly. However, the doctor notices that Megan’s face showed a mixture of arousal and confusion, her eyes tightly closed and her expression suggesting concern.

“You can feel the juices flowing between your legs. Your pussy needs to be touched.” said the doctor “You need release.”

By now all seven women are wriggling and panting in their seats, eager to be touched. Even Megan, visibly upset, could not help but moan slightly as she longed for release.

“It’s OK.” assured the doctor “This is your private beach, remember? It’s safe to touch yourself here. Go ahead. Just reach down between your legs and touch yourself now. Do it now.”

Without hesitation all seven women slid their hands down their bellies and under the elastics of their panties. Immediately their writhing changed pace and they all gasped at once. Despite her resistance, Megan’s own hand quickly disappears into her snatch and her worries seem to evaporate at the touch of her fingers. Her lips formed an “O” and her head sank slightly into the couch cushion.

“Very good.” said the doctor. “Very good. No one can see you, so there is no reason to be ashamed. Give in and treat yourself. Love yourself. That’s it. Take your time and feel the pleasure build.”

All seven women were now frantically masturbating, their eyes either shut tight or staring straight ahead into the air at nothing. Their ragged gasps and cries filled the room and the doctor smiled deviously.

“Good.” he encouraged them. “Excellent. Don’t hold back. You can feel the orgasm building, building, stronger and stronger inside you. Stronger than any you’ve felt before with any other partner. It is so powerful, you feel like it may rip you apart when you come. When you come it will be so strong it will knock you out. It will put you to sleep. Exhaust you, completely. Every nerve and muscle relaxed and exhausted, spent and limp. And when you awaken you will be completely relaxed and ready for tonight’s class.”

Louder and louder, faster and faster the women mastrubated side by side, completely unaware of one another. Their cries crescendo as the doctor watches with glee.

“And when you do come, you will feel all of your worries melt away.” he told them. “The last bits of worry or doubt in your mind will dissolve like sugar in water when you feel your orgasm wash over you. It will wash away your fears and your worries and you will feel completely relaxed and open. Relaxed and open.”

Louder still the women screamed out, hanging on the edge of orgasm, unable to climax.

“When you finally come you will be completely open to me. You will trust me and obey me because your body will have given itself to me with your orgasm. The harder you come, the more you will give yourself to me, body and soul, heart and mind. The harder to come, the more you will give yourself to me, body and soul, heart and mind. Open your eyes and look at me.”

All seven women opened their eyes and stared attentively at Dr Ruutu.

“I’m going to count down from five to one.” he told them. “And when I reach one your orgasm will explode inside you. Stronger and harder than any orgasm you’ve ever felt. Stronger than you can handle.”

Their eyes locked on him as they masturbated frantically. The room was a symphony of moans.

“Five, Four, Three…”

The women cried out and whimpered, eager for the climax they knew was coming, their faces a mixture of pain and ultimate pleasure…

“Two….” he counted, and finally “ONE!”

The room erupted in a chorus of screams and groans as all seven women climaxed at once. They came for more than a solid minute, their fingers kneading every last drops of pleasure from their hungry, horny pussies, then slowly collapsed back into the couch cushions. Spent and exhausted they stared heavy-lidded and satisfied at the doctor. One by one they drifted off to the semi-sleep of trance. In the near silence that followed he smiled, listening to their shallow panting and appreciating them.

“I love this country.” said Dr. Ruutu to no one in particular.

* * *

Minutes later the doctor took his seat in a large chair facing the group. Seven women sat relaxed on the couches looking at him patiently, attentively. Most were dressed only in their underwear but none seemed bothered by that fact. Some wore simple cotton panties, others lacy and frilly lingerie. JJ sat completely naked and unfazed.

“Welcome.” Said Dr. Ruutu in a friendly voice. “It looks like we’ve got a pretty big group here tonight, and some new people, so let’s start by going over the basic rules of group and then go around the room for introductions, OK?”

The women nodded in agreement.

“First rule :” he began “This is group. We’re all friends here, so there will be no judgment. No guilt. No fear. No boundaries. Nothing is taboo in here, and nothing is out of bounds. This is all to help you become a better person and to feel better about yourself. So, if you feel embarrassed or ashamed of anything, just take a deep breath and remember : you’re among friends here. There is nothing to fear.”

The women all smiled at this, visibly relieved. Megan seemed somewhat reserved still, unsure of the situation.

“Second rule :” he continued “I’m a doctor. You can trust me. I’ve been doing this a long time and I know what I am doing. You can trust me to keep you safe and make you happy. So, no matter what, you must ALWAYS OBEY THE DOCTORS ORDERS. Understand?”

All of the women repeated the phrase “Always Obey the Doctor’s Orders” mindlessly, but Megan was again timid and unsure even as she spoke the words aloud.

“Very good.” said the doctor “Now, let’s begin by going around the room and introducing ourselves for the new girls. I’ll start. My name is Doctor Kuningas Ruutu. I am originally from Estonia. I attended University in Munich and only came to America this year. I love this country. I really do. I love American people…especially you beautiful ladies. This is truly the land of Milk and Honey.”

He looked around the room at the harem of half-naked women and smiled proudly. They all smiled back without understanding.

“JJ?” prodded the doctor. “Why don’t you start.”

“Ok.” agreed the beautiful naked black woman next to him. “Hi. I’m JJ. I’m 26. I dance out at the Itchy Kitty on route 28. I’ve been coming here for about two months now and it’s really helped me relax and focus at work.”

“Very good, JJ.” the doctor said, turning to Michelle. “And you?”

“I’m Michelle.” started the young Italian girl. “I’m 25 and I’m a paralegal at Dunning and Moore. It’s a law firm that handles mostly estate law. Wills and stuff. I don’t know why I’m here. I guess I just needed it.”

“I told you to come here, remember?” said Dr. Ruutu, knowing full well that she did not. “After the show last week, in my dressing room.”

Michelle strained her memory, looking intensely at his face. Suddenly she smiled in surprise as she recognized him. “Hey! You’re Mr. Mesmo! The hypnotist we saw at Chuckles last weekend! You look totally different without the wig and funny glasses!!”

“That’s the idea.” confirmed the doctor. “I’m glad you decided to come tonight. Welcome!”

“Thanks!” said Michelle eagerly. “I’m glad to be here!”

Megan looked back and forth between Michelle and the Doctor, trying to figure out why that exchange bothered her so much. She glared at the Doctor, concerned but silent, trying to understand what was happening.

“Jenna?” said the doctor, nodding across the room to a pretty young blonde.

“Hi.” she answered. “I’m Jenna. I’m 34. I don’t work. My fiancé is an investment banker so I don’t have to work, lucky for me.”

“Indeed.” agreed thre doctor. “For me, too.”

“Hmmm?” asked Jenna naively.

“Nothing. Go on.” Said the doctor dismissively.

“Anyway, “ Jenna continued “I’ve been coming here for about a month now. Ever since my sister Sarah recommended I come. She’s been coming here for months.”

“Where is Sarah tonight?” inquired the doctor.

“She said she had to work late, but she’d come on Tuesday.”

“I’m sure she will.” said the doctor knowingly “Tell me, Jenna. Did you learn anything new this week?”

Jenna’s expression suddenly changed, her face went slack and her eyes grew distant. “Yes.” She said in a dreamy, far away voice “Royal Bank of Scotland. Account Number 0090214…”

“That’s fine, Jenna.” Interrupted the doctor “You can give Angie the details on the way out tonight, when you make your next appointment.”

Jenna returned to reality, her eyes turning again to the doctor, and she smiled broadly. “OK.”

Megan blinked again with surprise. Something was definitely wrong here and she was trying hard to figure out why Jenna’s responses should bother her, but for some reason she couldn’t. Then Anne spoke.

“Hi, I’m Anne. I’m 26. I work with JJ at the Kitty and I’ve been coming here since you first came to watch me dance in July. You sat at table sixteen and you said you liked my collar.”

“I still do.” confirmed the doctor. “And is it stressful working there?”

“No, not really.” said Anne.

“I see.” replied the doctor. “Well, we’ll work on that today, then.”

“OK.” said Anne and she smiled genuinely. The Doctor turned to his right and looked directly at Candice.

“Oh!” exclaimed the redhead with surprise “Right. I’m Candice. I’m 27. I tend bar at the Tipsy McStagger’s in Middleton. I was at the show with Michelle and Megan last week. You told me to come here after you brought us back to your dressing room.”

“That’s right.” Recalled the doctor “Do you remember anything else about that night?”

“No.” said Candice after searching her memory “Not really. Except that there was another girl there with us. I think she was Chinese.”

“I see.” said the doctor “How unfortunate you remember even that much. Well, don’t worry. We’ll work on that tonight, too.”

“OK.” Said Candice without understanding.

Doctor Ruutu looked at Megan now and smiled. She was still very apprehensive and bit her lip nervously.

“And you, my dear?”

“Um. My name is Megan.” She began, unsure of herself. “I’m 32. I’m a copy editor at Arkins. I ...I’m not really sure about this. Something doesn’t seem right here.”

“It’s OK.” reassured the doctor. “You’re among friends here. You’re safe.”

“I….I don’t know…you…you’re…” she tried to express her concerns but found the words slippery.

“I’m the Doctor, remember?” he told her with authority. “And what must you always do?”

Without hesitation the other six girls responded with one voice “Obey the Doctor’s Orders!”

“That’s right.” said the doctor. “Very good. You see, Megan? It’s alright. Just relax and everything will be fine.”

“Um…OK.” Megan conceded weakly. She looked around at the other women and told herself she was being silly.

“And last but not least… “ said the doctor, turning to the blonde bank manager in red.

“My name is Stacey.” She said in a perky, enthusiastic voice. “ I’m 31. I’m recently single again and getting back into dating has been very stressful for me. Oh! And I’m a branch manager at TDSBank!”

“Excellent!” said the doctor, mirroring her excitement. “Welcome, Stacey! And welcome Megan and Michelle, too. I’m sure that after tonight you’ll be coming here all the time.”

All of the girls smiled at this except Megan who glanced around the room nervously.

“Excellent.” said the doctor. “Since we have three new people in the group tonight, our first exercise will be an intimacy game. It will let you get t know your neighbor and help you get more comfortable with the others in the group. Begin by making yourself comfortable. Settle in and lay back into the couch if you like. Good. Now open your legs to the sides just until your knees touch the knees of the woman next to you.”

The women wiggled slightly in their seats, maneuvering their butts forward and their shoulders back and lower against the couches. One by one they spread their knees outward until they touch those of their neighbor.

“Very good.” He said. “Now, I want you to take your hands and gently stroke the insides of your own thighs. Very good. Just gently stroke yourself, it feels so nice. So good.”

Tentatively the women began to rub and stroke their own thighs. Megan and Stacey hesitated a second, their hands unsure, their eyes betraying a level of caution the others do not.

“Excellent.” Dr Ruutu reassured them. “Now, feel your leg relaxing as your fingers go up and down your skin. With every stroke your legs feel more and more relaxed. More and more heavy, and more and more relaxed. Let your fingers knead your muscles gently. Squeeze them. With every touch your legs become more and more heavy and more and more relaxed until you find that you can’t move your legs at all. You don’t even want to try. And the more you caress yourself, the better you feel. Every touch sends little waves of pleasure rippling across your skin. Relaxing waves of pleasures that ripple across your body where ever you touch yourself.”

The caressing around the room becomes slower and more sensual as each woman became more and more aroused. One by one they sank into themselves, their eyes growing more distant as he spoke and they continued to stroke their own naked thighs. Even Megan and Stacey find the sensations irresistible and soon they are lost, too.

“Now, let your hand feel your whole leg. Let it go all the way up to your knee and feel how wonderful that feels. How sexy and smooth your leg is. How sensual it feels to your touch. How sexy it makes you feel to have your fingers caressing your leg. And as your fingertips caress your leg, you feel those waves of pleasure emanating throughout your body. Waves of pleasure and relaxation with every touch.”

The seven half-naked women began to pant, their breathing becoming more shallow and ragged. Some began to squirm in their seats but they kept stroking themselves as if in a dream.

“Now, this time I want you to let your hand keep going.” instructed the doctor. “When your fingers get to your knee I want you to let them continue across and feel the smooth, sexy skin of your neighbor’s knee. That’s right. We’re all friends here. Just feel your neighbor. Feel her smooth, sexy skin. It feels just as wonderful and sexy and sensual as yours. And her fingers feel just as wonderful on your skin. The same warm, relaxing waves of pleasure spread across your body where ever she touches you.”

Their hands move unconsciously. One by one the women slid their fingertips to the very tip of their own knees, pausing momentarily before continuing to caress the soft skin of the girl sitting next to them. With minds of their own, each woman’s hand began to slide down the smooth inside of their neighbor’s thigh, stroking and squeezing as sensuously as if it were their own. They continued to stare straight ahead, panting, still feeling the magical warmth that radiated from their legs even from another’s touch.

For a minute he let them slowly caress one another’s legs, bringing them further down into trance.

“Very good.” he said finally. “Now, I want you to let your hand slide down your neighbor’s leg. Feel the soft, warm skin of her inner thigh. Feel how silky smooth she is. Let your fingers play on her skin. Let her feel the love and warmth radiating from you. Just caress and massage her leg. Squeeze it. Caress it. And feel the warm, penetrating pleasure on your own thigh whenever she touches you. Warm and penetrating relaxation, like summer sunshine.”

As their hands moved further down one another’s legs Megan and Stacey jumped slightly. Suddenly concerned again and Megan’s wide, vacant eyes seemed visibly scared yet she could not control her own hands or the sensations she was feeling in her legs. Candice was practically masturbating her right thigh while the petite bank manager massaged her left, and the warmth that flowed from their hands to her sex was overwhelming.

For more than a minute they massaged one another, staring straight ahead, a soft chorus of moans growing with every touch.

“That’s good.” said Dr. Ruutu in his smooth, silky accent. “Wonderful. Massage her the way you would want to be massaged. Very good. Feel her smooth skin. Let your fingers knead her muscles. Feel her flesh. Excellent. Now that you’re ready, I want you to turn to your neighbor and look deeply into her eyes. Smile and let her know you care.”

With that the half-naked women turned to face their partners and locked eyes instantly. Their eager hands continued to explore their legs independently.

Across from Megan JJ turned and stared intensely at Michelle who tried to smile back, but bit her lower lip instead, unconsciously lowering herself slightly in her seat as if submitting to the taller woman’s dominance. She felt the black woman’s eyes bore into her and could not look away. Between her legs a fire was growing. Wide eyed and intense they stared at each other while continuing to mutually rub one another’s thighs.

Megan turned to her right and saw the familiar face of her friend Candice, her eyes empty and green, smiling happily back at her. She tried to look away but could not and instead felt compelled to meet her gaze. Their eyes locked firmly, Megan still tried to object even as her hands unconsciously massaged both Candice and Stacey’s inner thighs.

“Candie….” Megan pleaded. “Wait….this is wrong…”

“Feel her soft skin beneath your fingertips.” intoned the doctor. “Feel her fingers on your soft skin. Feel the warm waves of pleasure spreading out from your skin wherever she touches you. It’s like warm, penetrating sunlight. And you remember what sunshine does to you. Soon you’ll start to feel that tingling inside again.”

“No…Candie….we’re just friends…” begged Megan, hoping Candice would release her from the soft, sensual trap she was in. “I’m…I’m not…we’re….not….”

Megan expended all her remaining willpower and pulled her head hard to the left only to see Stacey staring back at her. The pretty blonde seemed equally confused but visibly aroused despite herself. The two shared a helpless look of terror as they continued to massage one another intimately. Megan, feeling two sets of hands on her legs at once, and two foreign thighs beneath her own fingertips, felt doubly conflicted.

“Look deeply into her eyes.” commands the doctor. “Don’t look away. You cannot look away. You are here for each other…to help each other. We are all here for you, but right now your neighbor is your partner and you need to be there for her. Look deep into her eyes and get to know your new friend. Feel her warmth. Feel her softness. Like sunlight, her touch penetrates your skin and makes you feel warm and sexy and relaxed all over.”

Megan seemed to calm a little with his words and soon Stacey followed suit. Their expressions grew more aroused than afraid, although still unsure.

Across from them Michelle was wilting beneath JJ’s piercing gaze. She practically melted into the dominant black girl’s big brown eyes, unaware of anything else. Nearby Jenna and Anne began to moan audibly, their eyes vacant and locked intently on each other.

“And as the warm relaxation spreads across your legs and across your hips, you feel yourself become more and more aroused. The aching is building again, deep inside you. The need to be touched. The need to touch. The need for release. You’re so horny and every touch makes you even hornier. Your pussy aches to be touched.”

Soon the women were panting louder and faster, their massages turning more vigorous and sensual. Megan started to panic again, her expression turning frightened as she tried one last time to break Stacey’s gaze.

“No…” she pleaded, not to the doctor. “p..p..please…I’m not ….not…a….a…ahhhhh…a lesbian…”

“Feel her love.” he continued, ignoring the busty Italian girl’s plea. “Feel her warmth. Feel her desire. Feel your own desire build as the warm, penetrating pleasure spreads throughout your body, relaxing you and making you more and more horny. More and more aroused. The need to be touched is almost unbearable.”

The room was filled once more with moans and whimpering need. Candice continued to look to Megan, her eager hand massaging her friend’s inner thigh firmly yet sensually, even as Megan continued to struggle with her will.

“Excellent.” said Dr. Ruutu. “Now, in a moment I’m going to count to three, and when I do your hand will continue to caress your neighbor just as it is now but instead of her thigh it will massage her womanhood. Your hand will slide down between your neighbor’s legs and caress her pussy the same way you are caressing her leg now. You won’t even think about it, it will simply happen when I count to three.”

“Wait…no!” cried Megan with fear.

“Your hand will caress and knead and stroke your neighbor’s pussy and she will caress yours. And you will feel the same warm, relaxing pleasure from her fingertips. The same waves of pleasure that you feel now, where ever she touches you. Warm, relaxing waves of pleasure.”

Megan began to hyperventilate. “No…please….this…this is really…”

“One…”

“…no…”

“Two…. “

“No….please…. “

“Three.”

Despite her resistance Megan is shocked to feel her own hand, and those of her two neighbors, moving downward on their own volition. The panting got louder and faster as eight hands began absently masturbating seven different pussies through their respective panties. Megan and Stacey both raised their eyebrows as they feel the sudden violation, even though they are violating each other.

“oh….oh god…..no…..please……oh…..GOD!!!!” begged Megan.

“It’s alright, Megan. You’re doing fine.” assured the doctor.

“No….I….I’m….not!” countered Megan.” …..OH GOD!!!!! “

All the women were getting very aroused and panting heavily. Even Megan was having trouble focusing as both Stacey and Candice rubbed her sex sensually through the sheer fabric of her plain cotton panties.

“Now, we will begin the lesson. Are we ready?”

“Yes, Doctor.” Replied everyone except Megan and Stacey.

“Very good. In a moment I’m going to start telling you the rules of the group, which you’ll repeat back to me, but before I do we’re going to make the reinforcing stimuli even stronger. I want you to start by letting your hand slip under your neighbor’s panties so she can feel all the warmth and love from your fingers directly. The sensation is twice as strong when you touch her skin to skin. Twice as strong and twice as arousing. Don’t be afraid, we’re all friends here. There’s nothing to feel funny or embarrassed about. Just let your fingers do what you like to do when you pleasure yourself. Nice and steady. And…now.”

As one their hands absently obeyed and the panting became even heavier and louder. With an extraordinary act of will power, Stacey resisted and pulled her fingers away from Megan, her eyes expressing pure panic.

“No!” she said with finality. “No! I’m…straight!”

Taking advantage of the interruption Megan also pulled both of her hands from her neighbors’ sex and folded her arms weakly over her chest. She tried to object along with Stacey but was cut off in mid-sentence and gasped loudly with shock instead as she felt Candice’s expert hand go to work on her now wet pussy.

“No….. “ she cried. “Candie! No!…Please! I’m not a lesbiaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!! Ah! AH! AH!”

Megan’s eyes rolled back in her head as she reeled from the unexpected pleasure between her legs. Stacey pulled away, visibly shocked and disgusted by the sight, and turned her head to the doctor.

“Oh my god! Oh, god! Oh, god! Oh, god!” Megan chanted as Candice masturbated her vigorously.

“That’s right, Megan. Just let go and let Candice help you relax.”

“No…No….I’m….I’m not….I’m….oh god…. “

“I know.” the doctor reassured her. “It’s alright. Just relax and let yourself go.”

Candice continued to masturbate Megan steadily, apparently unaware of her friend’s resistance.

“Doctor….” Stacey objected. “I’m…not a lesbian either.”

Surprised by the unexpected resistance Dr. Ruutu turned his attention to the petite blonde and comforted her. “That’s OK, Stacey. I understand. You don’t have to do this exercise. Why don’t you stand over here for now.”

Stacey stood slowly from the couch and walked over to the Doctor. He put his right hand in front of her face and pointed at her with his index finger.

“Candice.” Said the doctor over his shoulder while turning to the blonde bank manager before him. “I think Megan needs extra help relaxing. Do you remember how to do that?”

“Yes, Doctor.” Answered Candice dreamily.

Candice shifted in her seat and changed hands. Without missing a stroke she plunged her right hand beneath Megan’s elastic and the busty brunette immediately moaned louder. Candice then used her left hand to gently pull Megan’s right bra cup down a few inches, revealing her right nipple completely. Candice leaned forward, took Megan’s tit in her mouth and began sucking. Megan gasped and threw her head back involuntarily.

Satisfied Megan was no longer any trouble, Dr Ruutu returned to Stacey. “Watch my finger. Just watch and listen,. OK?”

“OK.”

The Doctor moved his hand up above the tiny girl’s eye line, then smoothly down, then up again, and then quickly down again. With the final gesture downward her eyelids close tight and her head nods forward on her chest.

“Very good.” assures the doctor. “Now, Stacey, I want you to do something for me. You’re a good counter, right?”

“Yes. I count a lot at the bank.” She said proudly.

“Good. Now, I want you to count backwards for me from a thousand down to one, Can you do that for me?”

“Of course.” Said the girl with confidence. Her eyes still shut she began counting to herself quietly. “One Thousand. Nine hundred and ninety nine. Nine hundred and ninety eight, nine hundred….

Leaving Stacey standing straight in the middle of the room, eyes closed and counting backwards, the Doctor turns his attention back to Megan now helplessly pinned to the couch but trying her best to resist Candice’s nimble fingers and wet mouth on her nipple.

“What….what did you…do…to her?” asked Megan between shallow gasps for air.

“I just gave her something to do and us some privacy so I can welcome you to the group properly.”

“uh…..uh……no…..wait….” Megan tried to protest, knowing she was next. She strained to move her legs without success. They were so weak and heavy. She felt as if she had just run a marathon. She tried to grab Candice’s hand away but had no strength. She pushed at her friend’s shoulders to get distance between her and the redhead’s devastating mouth, but her own arms were weak and limp.

“Now, now, Megan.” chastised Dr. Ruutu. “That’s not nice. Besides, your arms are so heavy and you’re so tired you can’t even move them. It feels like they’re made of sand. Warm, heavy sand. So heavy.”

Instantly her arms fell limp on the couch beside her. No longer blocked by Megan’s hands Candice resumed fingering and sucking Megan with a passion. The dark haired girl whimpered under her assault.

“No….please….don’t do this…” she begged them both.

“Candice, Megan is still having trouble relaxing. Why don’t you stop that and help her focus.”

“Yes, Doctor.” answered the redhead from her trance. Suddenly she stopped her violation of Megan and stood up from the couch. Relieved, Megan tried to catch her breath as she watched Candice with concern.

“What …what are you doing?” she asked her mesmerized friend.

Candice did not answer, but instead knelt in front of Megan’s parted legs and put her hands on her thighs. Leaning forward she pulled Megan’s panties down and off, parted her knees again and wordlessly buried her face between Megan’s legs. Instantly the Italian girl’s head shot back again and she let out a deep, guttural sigh as Candice’s tongue entered her pussy.

“No!.......ahhhhhhhhhhhh”

“Very good, Candice.” Said the doctor. “Show her what a good friend you are.”

“…please….” begged Megan one more time. “Please…..stop…..Candie…..oh,GOD!!!”

“Now, Megan.” Said the doctor in a professional tone. “Let’s start again.” He stands directly in front of Megan, behind Candice, and locks eyes with her.

“Look at me, now, Megan. Only at me.” He instructs her. Without thinking she looks into his dark, intense eyes and cannot look away. “Keep your eyes focused on me and listen to the sound of my voice. Don’t be distracted by anything else going on. Just focus on the sound of my voice.”

“Oh, god!” she says, surprised. “You’re….you’re kidding…..oh…..god!!! “ In spite of her screams and protests Megan couldn’t help but return the Doctor’s gaze, her eyes wide and her face a mixture of terror and orgasmic pleasure.

“It’s very important that you listen to my voice, Megan. Listen and obey. Nothing else matters, just listen and obey. You always have to obey the doctor’s orders. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes! Obey the Doctor’s Orders!” The remaining five conscious women repeated his words unconsciously even as they masturbated one another to orgasm, staring intensely into each other’s eyes and losing themselves to the moment.

“Oh….” managed Megan between panting “oh…..obey….. “

“That’s right, Megan. Very good!” said the doctor, now smiling again. “I’m the doctor, and you must always obey the doctor’s orders.”

Megan tried to close her eyes but could not. His eyes burned into her brain and she found her voice speaking by itself. “ohhhh…..Obey…..the doctor…..ooohhhhh”

“Obey the Doctor’s Orders!” the others chanted.

“Very good. Now, I want you to repeat that out loud. And every time you say the words “obey the doctor’s orders” you will feel the pleasure in your pussy get stronger. Every time you say “obey the doctor’s orders” your pussy will feel better and better, and more and more aroused, and more and more horny. Say it now.”

“Obey the Doctor’s Orders!” they chanted louder and more passionately.

“Again.”

“Obey the Doctor’s Orders!”

“Excellent. And again.”

“Obey the Doctor’s Orders!!”

All of the women except Stacey were writhing and moaning on the couches now, their minds lost in a fog of sex and obedience. Megan was no longer afraid but instead intensely aroused and completely focused on the doctor.

“Good girls.” he said. “Now, keep repeating it. Tell the world! Don’t be ashamed! Let it out!”

“OBEY THE DOCTOR’S ORDERS! OBEY THE DOCTOR’S ORDERS! OBEY THE DOCTOR’S ORDERS!”

Louder and louder they chanted for an eternity, the doctor guiding them deeper and deeper into their shared trance. When he was sure that Megan’s resistance was thoroughly broken he brought them all to a thunderous climax that left all six women spent and dripping where they sat. Satiated, their panties soaked and their bodies exhausted they sat quietly and recovered, waiting for his next command.

In the middle of the room Stacey still stood alone, her eyes closed and her chin resting on her chest, wearing only a red lace bra and matching panties. She was still counting quietly to herself.

“Five hundred and thirty six, Five hundred and thirty five, five hundred and thirty four…”

“You can stop counting now, Stacey.” interrupts the doctor. “You did very well.”

The blonde bank manager opened her eyes and blinked at him proudly. “Thank you!”

“So, Stacey. You say you are not a lesbian, correct?”

“Correct.” She said with certainty. “I like men very much!”

“Good! So, then…you like penises?”

Stacey giggles at the question. “um….yeah. Sure.”

“Then you must like to suck on them. Are you any good at it?”

She was taken aback by the intimate nature of the questions and responded cautiously. “Well, it’s actually not my favorite thing….but I think I’m pretty good at it. No complaints!”

“Well, I’m sorry you don’t enjoy it.” infers the doctor. “We’ll help you with that tonight.”

“Oh, No.” responds the banker. “That’s OK. I don’t know if I want that…”

“Of course you do.” Counters the doctor. “In fact, I think that right now you’re hungering for a cock in your mouth, you just don’t know how to admit it. You miss it. Deep inside you, you can feel the need for a thick, hard erection in your mouth. To feel it against the inside of your cheeks. To taste the sweet, saltiness on your tongue. The softness of the head. The firmness of the shaft. Isn’t that right?”

The doctor’s word rattled in the young woman’s mind, filling her thoughts with unbidden images and tastes. Her eyes grew distant as she imagined taking a thick, hard cock in her mouth. She licked her lips unconsciously.

“You know, JJ here also gives a great blowjob.” said the doctor. “Of course, she’s a professional. Do you think you’re as good as her?”

Stacey blinked at the question. “I don’t know.”

“JJ? What do you think? Who’s better at fellatio, you or Stacey?”

“Definitely me, Doctor.” Replied the black stripper without a thought.

“Stacey? It sounds like JJ thinks she’s better than you. Is that right?”

“um…I don’t know that’s something I should…you know…”

“Stacey.” the doctor interrupted. “This is Group. Nothing is out of bounds here. You have to agree that if you like men, and men like blow jobs, then it only makes sense for you to learn to give good blowjobs. And when you enjoy something you do it well. Don’t you agree?”

“I don’t know. I guess so.” she said tentatively. She tried to think of a reason to object but couldn’t. She licks her lips again.

“I’ll tell you what.” continued the doctor. “Let’s find out who is better, and maybe you’ll learn some techniques. JJ, would you come here please.”

Wordlessly JJ stood from the couch and walked over next to Stacey. The doctor unzipped his pants and pulled out his growing erection. Looking at his cock with hunger, JJ knelt before him stiffly, put her hands behind her head, her fingers interlaced, and opened her mouth wide.

“OK, now Stacey I want you get down there and watch JJ closely.” the doctor instructed. “She’s been doing this for a while now and she knows how to go nice and slow. That’s the trick. And to do that, you need to tune everything else out. Nothing else matters when you’re focused on sucking a cock, isn’t that right?”

“Yes, Doctor.” Replied JJ from her trance.

Stacey knelt in front of him, next to JJ, and looked at her blank face. Elbows out, neck and back straight, JJ leaned in and took the doctor’s cock in her mouth, all the way, in one smooth motion. She moaned deeply and Stacey thought it seemed to give her more pleasure than him.

“That’s it.” He managed as the chocolate skinned dancer worked his pole. “Very good. Now, you see how focused she is, Stacey? Deep, steady strokes. Nothing else matters. Just her mouth and my cock. Everything else simply falls away.”

Stacey watched JJ intently for a few minutes as she and the doctor both moaned in pleasure. Eventually he put his hand on JJ’s head and she stopped, pulling back wordlessly.

“OK, Stacey. Now you try.” he commanded.

Stacey started to lean forward but the doctor stopped her with his hand.

“Ah, ah! Hands behind your head. It helps you focus properly.”

Stacey looked unsure at JJ, then put her own hands behind her head to match the dancer’s.

“Knees apart. Elbows out. Posture is important! Now, focus.”

Stacey suddenly felt like a school girl again and decided she wanted to please her teacher. She adjusted her posture accordingly and then tried to take his erection in her mouth as JJ did. She missed. At first she was clumsy and cautious, but eventually she developed a rhythm. Soon she was moving her head back and forth, keeping her arms out and her back straight.

“Good. That’s good.” he encouraged her. “Slow and steady. Don’t be timid.”

Stacey tried to take him completely in her throat but gagged. She remembered what her husband liked and did her best to lick around his shaft but without her hands she found it difficult.

“Jenna.” said the doctor calmly. “I think Stacey needs some help. Would you like to help her focus?”

“Yes, Doctor. Of course.” replied the blonde across the room. She stood, walked to the middle of the room and knelt down behind Stacey. Then, without a word, she lay on her back and slid her head between Stacey’s parted knees. Stacey continued to suck on the doctor’s cock, unaware of Jenna until the girl lifted her chin, pulled Stacey’s lace panties aside and began gently licking her pussy. The bank manager’s eyes opened wide at the touch and she almost pulled the doctor’s erection completely from her lips before he stopped her. Her arms moved visibly to reach down to stop Jenna.

“Ah, ah!” scolded the doctor. “Focus, Stacey! Focus! Arms up! Shoulders back! Tune everything else out! Nothing else matters. Ignore everything else. Just focus on the cock in your mouth. Nothing but my cock. Nothing else matters.”

Stacey closed her lips around him again and resumed sucking. Her eyes still open she tried desperately to concentrate on her blow job and not Jenna’s expert tongue licking her clit. It was difficult.

“That’s it.” he instructed her. “Slow and steady. Nice and smooth. Very good. Don’t let Jenna distract you. I know she can be very distracting but you need to focus. Focus on my cock. Just my cock. You love my cock. You love the feel of it in your mouth. You love the taste of it on your tongue. It’s like no other cock in the world. You love sucking on it because you love it. You love my cock with all your body and soul and sucking it makes you feel better than anything you’ve ever felt before. Better even than sex itself.”

Stacey’s eyes grew more determined and focused. Soft moans started to punctuate her strokes as she found her rhythm. Now and then she closed her eyes to savor the taste, or the feel, in her mouth. No longer consciously aware of Jenna between her legs Stacey continued to suck, feeling the other girl’s tongue from afar, a dancing joy that drove her on until she was wantonly sucking and moaning with abandon. She was lost.

“Very good, Stacey.” he praised her work, brushing her head. “Good job. You like the way Jenna’s mouth feels on your sex. Feel her tongue. Remember her lips. Every time you suck my cock you will feel Jenna’s mouth on your pussy. Whenever you suck my cock you will feel Jenna’s tongue on your clit. You will feel what you feel now, no matter what else is happening, no matter what else you are doing, you will feel Jenna licking your sex whenever you suck my cock.”

The doctor let Stacey continue worshipping his erection for two more minutes, then put his hand on her head and gently pushed her back away from him. His penis popped up and wagged in front of her face as she released him from her lips. Her eyes fixed on it as it swayed back and forth in front of her. She licked her lips, wanting to lean forward and take it back inside her hungry mouth.

Jenna did not stop licking her from below but the banker did not move from her rigid pose. Dazed and distant, drunk with sex and the euphoria of obedience she knelt with her arms raised and her posture straight upright, waiting for the doctor’s next orders.

The Doctor turns to JJ. “She’s pretty good, JJ.” he mocked. “Would you like to try again?”

“Yes, Doctor. Please.” Replied the eager dancer. and again she took him deep in her throat in one stroke.

“Now, Stacey.” he instructed. “Do you see how deep JJ can take me? Do you know why?”

“…huh……huh……no. “ Stacey managed as Jenna continued her licking.

“Because she’s focused. JJ knows that when she’s sucking cock, nothing else matters. She’s focused on what she’s doing so she does it well. You want to do it well, too. Don’t you?”

Stacey tried to pay attention to his words but has difficulty ignoring Jenna’s tongue on her snatch.

“huh…...Yes, Doctor. ….mmmmmm”

“Good. Now, I want you to watch JJ. Look at how she suckles my cock. How she worships it.”

Stacey watched JJ intently as the other woman slid her luscious lips over the doctor’s erection. Like a well-oiled machine her head lolled smoothly back and forth on her neck, her shoulders and back stiff as a board, her arms straight out to her sides. As Stacey knelt in awe, rapt by the sight of the expert blowjob, she did not notice her own body unconsciously assuming the rigid posture even as Jenna continued to lick her from below.

“You like the way my cock looks in JJ’s mouth, don’t you Stacey? It’s the most beautiful cock in the world. You can’t stop looking at it, and the more you look at it the hornier you get. The more you look at it, the more you want to suck it. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes…yes…” whispered Stacey distantly.

Stacey licked her lips repeatedly as she stared hungrily at the doctor’s erection. JJ’s lips went up and down his shaft slowly and steadily, taking him all the way in and then pulling him almost completely out to suckle on his tip.

“Tell me you love my cock, Stacey.” the doctor ordered the tiny blonde.

“I love your cock.” She repeated sincerely.

“Again.”

“I love your cock!”

“Good girl. Now, let’s count again. I want you to say that one hundred times.”

“I love your cock.” she started, her eyes never leaving his member. “I love your cock. I love your cock. I love your cock. I love your cock. I love your cock. I love your cock. I love your cock.”

She repeated her new mantra for minutes, staring intensely at his stiff erection. Her arms out, her fingers laced behind her neck, her shoulders back and knees apart she pledged her love for his cock while Jenna devoured her pussy.

Eventually the doctor stopped her. “Very good, Stacey. That’s enough.”

“But that was only 58 times.” She said sadly.

“That’s OK.” he assured her. “Would you like to suck my cock again?”

Stacey’s face lit up like Christmas morning. “Oh! Yes! PLEASE!”

He tapped JJ on the head again and she pulled away silently. He turned to Stacey who immediately, hungrily sucks him as far inside her mouth as she can.

“THAT’s better. MUCH better. You like sucking my cock, don’t you?”

Stacey moaned loudly in answer to his question, her eyes open, and she does her best to smile at him with her mouth full.

“Good girl. Very good girl.” Said the doctor, smiling back.

The seven mesmerized women stood in two lines facing each other, now fully naked. Their hands behind their heads, elbows out, legs apart, they stared vacantly ahead and awaited the doctor’s orders.

“Well, now that we’ve welcomed our new members we can get started with tonight’s lesson. Hmmmm…” The doctor counted the girls silently then sighed. He opened the door and leaned out into the reception area.

“Angie?” The doctor called out. “Could you come in here, please? We have an odd number of patients tonight and I’d like you to help train the new girl.”

“Of course, Doctor.” replied Angie. She stood gracefully from her desk and turned to follow him into the room. As she entered she began unbuttoning her blouse. Without another word she undressed completely, then walked over to stand in front of Megan who stood alone at the end of one line. Angie smiled at Megan and Megan smiled back.

“That’s better.” said the doctor. “Now, we’re going to learn some new mantras tonight that will help you relax and deal with stress better during the week. Whenever you feel like you are under too much pressure, I want you to find a private, quiet place where you can masturbate. Then you will recite this mantra until you have an orgasm. Does everyone understand?”

“Yes, Doctor.” They replied in unison.

“Good. Now, look deep into your partner’s eyes. With one hand I want you to masturbate your partner, slowly and sensually. With the other hand you will play with your own nipples. Understand?”

“Yes, Doctor.” They replied in unison as they lower their hands from behind their heads. Without hesitation they reach across to touch the woman opposite them, their hands seeking out their partner’s sex. They continue to stare deeply into one another’s eyes.

“Very good. Now repeat after me : I have no stress. I am just a fuck toy.”

“I have no stress. I am just a fucktoy.” The women chanted in unison.

“Again.”

“I have no stress. I am just a fucktoy.”

“Excellent. Keep going, ladies.”

“I have no stress. I am just a fucktoy. I have no stress. I am just a fucktoy. I have no stress. I am just a fucktoy. I have no stress. I am just a fucktoy. I have no stress. I am just a fucktoy. I have no stress. I am just a fucktoy. I have no stress. I am just a fucktoy. I have no stress. I am just a fucktoy. I have no stress. I am just a fucktoy. I have no stress. I am just a fucktoy.”

The women masturbated each other steadily, their voices growing more and more insistent and sincere as they repeated the doctor’s mantra. Their words began to sound like moans as the scene fades out.

All eight women knelt on the floor now, fully naked, their arms out and their fingers interlaced behind their heads again in the rigid posture dictated by the doctor. Back straight, knees apart, shoulders back, they stared attentively up at the doctor as they chanted in unison. The doctor no longer wore pants, his erection standing out before him.

“My pussy belongs to the Doctor. My Tits belong to the Doctor. My pussy belongs to the Doctor. My Tits belong to the Doctor. My pussy belongs to the Doctor. My Tits belong to the Doctor.”

He walked slowly around the room appreciating each woman in turn. He walked in front of Anne and lets his cock sway in front of her eyes. Without looking up she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his shaft. A look of pure bliss washes over her face. Her arms still out, her posture rigid, she bobs her head back and forth as she slowly sucks him.

“My pussy belongs to the Doctor.” Chant the others in unison. ”My Tits belong to the Doctor. My pussy belongs to the Doctor. My Tits belong to the Doctor. My pussy belongs to the Doctor. My Tits belong to the Doctor.”

The doctor touched the top of Anne’s head and she pulled back obediently. As soon as his head was free of her mouth she began repeating the mantra again with the others. He stepped to the right and let his erection hang in front of Michelle’s face now. Again, without a word she opened her mouth and took him in completely.

“My pussy belongs to the Doctor. My Tits belong to the Doctor.” chants the group, minus Michelle. “My pussy belongs to the Doctor. My Tits belong to the Doctor. My pussy belongs to the Doctor. My Tits belong to the Doctor.”

Once more the doctor tapped Michelle’s head and she, too, released his member. Walking between the rows of kneeling women the Doctor made his way to Megan. He touched her head from behind and she looked up at him, smiling.

“Stand up, Megan.” he ordered her.

Megan stood and the Doctor led her to the front of the room. He stopped next to his chair.

“So, Megan. Do you feel better now that you’ve had a chance to experience my class?”

“Yes, Doctor.“ she replied, smiling broadly.

“I thought you might. In fact, I’ll bet there are some young women at work you will want to tell about me. I’m sure they have a lot of stress at your office.”

“Yes, Doctor.”

Putting his hand on her shoulder, the Doctor gently bent Megan over the couch arm and pushed her head down onto a large pillow. She did not resist, instead staring ahead vacantly. He moved behind her and took his erection in one hand.

“Very good. I’ll even give you some fliers to hand out. You’ll do that, right?”

“Yes, Doctor.” She agreed.

Megan’s eyes opened even wider as he penetrated her from behind.

“I always obey the doctor’s orders.” She began chanting as he pounded her hard. “Always obey the doctor’s orders. Always obey the doctor’s orders. Always obey the doctor’s orders.”

Angie sat at the reception desk again. She was writing down something as Jenna dictated a long series of numbers to her. The doctor stood behind her and watched the other women as they left, single file and fully dressed.

They were all smiling broadly.

“Thanks again, doctor!” said Anne. “I’ll see you next Tuesday!”

“I look forward to it!” replied the doctor.

“Yes! Thank you, doctor.” Waved Megan from the doorway. “I’m glad I came tonight!”

“I’m glad you all came.” said the doctor. “We made a lot of progress. Now go home and practice what we learned. And remember…”

“Always obey the doctor’s orders!” they replied loudly in unison.