The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Growing up, Chapter 8;

Journal entry #1. My name is Christine, and I live in a small town in the state of Maine. It seems that year around here it is cold, and I have often longed for the time that I am grown enough to move somewhere tropical, or even someplace that just stays warm year around. Florida, California, or even further south, it doesn’t matter as long as it is warm! I started this journal because I have noticed some very strange things happening in my town, and if I should happen to fall into whatever is happening I just want someone to have a record of it. You see, about a month ago a new brand of womens pantyhose arrived here by a company called Lavish. Promising to be the best pair of pantyhose a person ever wore, some of the women in town started buying a pair just to try them out. Then those women started convincing other women to try it, and so forth. Soon there were no bare legs in town, and granted that is not the strange part because as I said it is always quite cold here. The strange part was soon all the women here were wearing only Lavish pantyhose, and were never seen without it. And to add to it, even the men started wearing it as well. So now our town is completely consumed by people that wear pantyhose from a company that no one has ever heard about before.

I decided to do some research on Lavish today, and found out that they are one of the largest companies in the United States, and got that way almost overnight. Big government contracts, manufacturing facilities in every state, and all of it run by one woman named Amanda Sappario. Researching even further I found that she is now the richest woman in the world, makes billions more daily, and is a devout user of her own product. Now here is the strange part, I continued reading and researching about her, but can find nothing else about her. I couldn’t even find a facebook page. Well that concludes my Journal for today.

Journal entry #2. I forgot to mention that I am a micro-biologist, well I am finishing up my senior year in college for it anyway. I have decided that I would like to examine this product for myself, maybe it can give me some answers that I am looking for. So with that in mind I went to the local Walmart and purchased my first pair of Lavish pantyhose. Smiling at me from the register the cashier said “Enjoy your purchase!” and I couldn’t help but notice that she was wearing pantyhose with a short skirt accenting her long legs. Picking up my bag for the counter I smiled back and told her thanks, and that I was sure I would enjoy it, and walked out of the store. Having no where else to go for my research I went to the college to use their lab, and being that I was a student there I had no problems getting in. Once in the lab, I made sure no one else was in there and locked the door behind me.

First things first I started by examining the package. Strange I thought, there was no elaborate packaging, no marketing strategies, or anything to help make it stand out. Reading the package there was only one thing written on it. “Lavish Active Controlling Pantyhose”, nothing else. Shaking my head I kept looking at it knowing the government required all products sold to have some sort of record on the package explaining what was in it, or what it was made of. Suprisingly I found nothing, but wondered if this pair came out of a bulk package and maybe someone was trying to make some extra money off of them.

Deciding to continue on, I grabbed a pair of latex gloves from the box on the table feeling foolish doing so over a pair of pantyhose and started to open the package. Once open I pulled them out of the package and stared in awe at the beauty of them. Maybe I was wrong, maybe they were just a normal pair of pantyhose, and maybe it was because they were so beautiful that everyone was wearing them. I laid them down on the table, and smoothed them out straight. Staring at them as the light shined off them, and they glissened as though they had a life of their own, I started to remove my rubber gloves so I could feel the material with my own hands. I mean, something that looked that nice must feel amazing right? A snap of the glove brought me back to my senses and I grimaced in pain. Cursing myself for almost being reckless I made sure the glove didn’t rip, and got back to work. Picking up the pantyhose I carefully placed it under the microscope and looked through the eye piece. My eyes must have gotten the size of half-dollars because what I saw through the microscope was truly amazing! The fabric was ALIVE, I could see movement in the fibers, and pulsing within the weave. Rubbing my eyes, and looking again, I just could not believe what I saw. Pulling the pantyhose back out from the microscope I turned one leg inside out careful not to let the fabric touch my skin. As I gaved through the microscope at it again, I felt a shiver go up my spine and the full realization of what was going on hit me hard.

I have studied the pantyhose for several hours now, and have come to the conclusion that it is a parasite. When the user puts it on the fibers release microscopic tendricles that cannot be seen by the human eye. These tendricles have several razor sharp edges to them and they slightly break through the skin. Once they do, they release some form of numbing compound so the user does not notice, and then they inject some form of endorphen to create a state of euphoria for the user. After that, my guess is that it gathers the nutrients that it needs to survive, and continue to maintain life. The user so overwhelmed by the rush of endorphens will continue using, and in fact begin to need them as they continue to wear it. Thus creating the perfect host for this parasite, and an almost completely unbreakable bond between the host and pantyhose. Sitting back in my chair now I think I need to stop my research for the day, as my eye have become grainy, and I am overwhelmed.

Journal entry #3. I had my first contact with the pantyhose today, and I must say that I almost gave in to it instantly! Classes resumed today, and during my first class my friend Stacy rubbed her hose foot against my leg. I didn’t think much of it at first, thinking maybe it was an accident, but when I looked down at her beautiful hosed leg that moved back over to rub mine again I knew what was happening. Shivering with excitement, as I felt a jolt from my leg to my sex, Stacy giggled, and asked me if I liked that. I shook my head yes, but couldn’t speak. She started rubbing her foot higher up my leg, and I pulled away. Giggling a bit louder Stacy told me that it gets even better if both people are wearing it. I shot a glare at her, and moved to a different seat, eager for class to be over. Once it was, I went to the lab, and found that my sample was gone. Either someone had removed it from the lab, took it for their own use, or didn’t want me to find out anything more about it. Realizing I wasn’t going to accomplish anything else there, I grabbed my bag and left. I then spent the rest of the day at home, trying to make more sense of the data I had already gathered, and maybe I way to reverse the effects of the endorphens it was pumping into its hosts.

Journal entry #4. I returned to Walmart today and purchased another pair of the Lavish pantyhose. The same cashier was working and she gave me a very puzzled looked as I checked out. Looking me over, she scowled and asked if I had enjoyed my last purchase as much as she enjoyed wearing hers. “Oh, yes” I responded trying to convince her I was indeed using to avoid further questioning “Thats why I am here buying more! I got a run in my other pair, and just had to get more” Still looking at me strangely, the cashier rang me up and I paid for my purchase, and as I walked towards the door, she said “It is strange though, you don’t act like someone that has worn it, and gotten a snag in them. Most people are in a state of panic when they come in, and rush back out to get it on as quick as possible.” Smiling back at her, I replied “I am just hiding it really well” and with that I left. I started sensing that my time was running short before others would begin noticing and start pushing me harder to become like everyone else, so I returned to the lab with my purchase to do more research.

Once back in the lab, I locked the door again, and started trying to figure out how to get a sample of the endorphine used by the hose to make people dependant on it. Hours and hours I spent with no results, and was beginning to get really frustrated with it. Finally at the point of wanting to give up I pulled one leg of the pantyhose up snug on my arm, careful to not go above the end of the glove. Suddenly the hose started pulsing gently and trying to reform itself tighter to it. Staring at it in amazement I was in disbelief with what I was seeing. Dazing out as I watched it pulsing, and shining the light off its surface I felt the need to pull it a bit higher up my arm. Dizzy with excitement I wondered what it would look like on my skin, and I reached with my other hand to start pulling it up. Pleasure, that is what it offered, nothing more, nothing less. All I had to do was give myself to it, and it would bring me pleasure, never ending pleasure. I felt a smile spreading across my face, and was just about to cross the line when I realized what I was about to do. Instead of pulling the pantyhose up my arm, I pulled it back down, and carefully removed the glove that had been inside it. I then put the glove under the microscope and sure enough what I was looking for was there. Carefully removing several samples of the endorphine I placed them into test tubes for further examination. Finally getting what I needed I wasted no time putting the pantyhose back in its package, and heading out of the lab.

Journal entry #5. I had a very long night, and I have deicded it would be wise if I left town. I got home, and noticed that my lights were on. I approached carefully and found my parents were inside. Knowing I had given them a key, I wasn’t exactly worried, but was confused as to the visit. Walking in I was greeted with a hug from my mother, and my father got up from the chair he was sitting in. Taking off my coat, and hanging it up I asked what the visit was about. Smiling my mother asked “What, is it a crime to come and visit our daughter?” “No, no, no” I replied, and we all went to sit down. Kicking back in my favorite chair I watched my mother sit down and as she crossed her legs her pant leg rose and I saw it, she was wearing Lavish pantyhose. Looking over at my father he kicked off his sneakers, and he was also wearing pantyhose. Keeping my cool, I sat up on the edge of my chair, and asked my mother if she was wearing a new pair of pantyhose. Smiling she lifted her pantleg higher to show more hose and smiled at my father “See I told you she would notice!” Smiling my father sat back, and I swear I heard him moan. Speaking back up my mother said “And I hear you have been experimenting with a new brand also. We wanted to see how much you were enjoying it. Why aren’t you wearing it?” Seeing where this was going, I just told her that I had not gotten around to it yet, and my mother got a confused look on her face. “Strange, the wonderful lady at Walmart said you had bought 2 pairs, but you still haven’t tried it?” I began to stand up, but my mother asked me to stay put. Not wanting to cause any issues I remained sitting, and my mother reached into her purse. Pulling her hand back out, she threw something at me, and reflexes kicked in. Grabbing it out of the air, I pulled my hand back down and looked down at the most beautiful pair of pantyhose I had ever seen. Intending to throw them back at my mother I was almost instantly hypnotized by its soft silky feel, and strange rippling as the light reflected off of it. Pulling it across my skin I began to feel the same urges again. Promises of pleasure were stronger now with direct contact, and I knew I really needed to put it on. Lost in the pantyhose I didn’t hear my mother approach, and as she touched my arm it broke the trance enough for me to drop the pantyhose. Shaking my head to clear it out, I jumped up as my mother bent to pick it up, and I made a run for the door. I grabbed my jacket, and shoes as I darted out the door, and didn’t even look back when my mother called my name.

Journal entry #6. I have been awake all night, and finally crashed in the locked lab for a couple hours of sleep. Before sitting back in the chair, I took notice that the second sample of pantyhose that I had boughten was also missing. Luckily though the viles of endorphines were still there, and I put them into my jacket pocket before I fell asleep.

I woke up to a busy lab, and quickly I snuck out. Scared to go home, scared to stay at the school, I decided to hit the road, and maybe I could get lucky enough to hit the canada border and visit a fellow biologist there. Maybe it would be safe there, maybe we could figure out what was happening, and how to reverse it. Honestly, it sounded like an aweful lot of maybe’s. Hopely I will have more journal enteries, as long as I make it to the border...