The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Growing up, Chapter 11;

Ariel was in a state of mental torment. She had been promised bliss, happiness, and wonderous feelings, but all she felt was a need that was so strong and consuming that she had to constantly find ways to fill it. She had spent more time trying to take care of her need than she had been able to enjoy what it had promised. Everything had become so clear after she had taken Paula from behind with her new member, everything it had promised was a lie, it was a lie to make people willingly give themselves to it. And the worst part was, once you did you could not change your mind.

After the road block Ariel had driven a few miles before her need started throbbing again. Looking at Paula to see she was also experiencing the same thing Ariel had pulled over. It seemed like an eternity, but the two of them had spent hours exploring their bliss, and bringing each other to climax after climax. Then Paula had pulled away with a strange look on her face, and tried to back away from Ariel. Asking her what was wrong, Ariel stared at her with a needing hunger in her eyes. Paula said to stop, and a look of fear came over her face. She then had screamed out that she was sorry for tricking her, and stood up turning away from Ariel. Once on her feet, Paula turned to run, and Ariel jumped up excitedly licking her lips needing more. The chase was short, and as Ariel grabbed Paula without even thinking she thrust her pevis area against her and a member that she had not even noticed forming thrust up into Paula’s sex. Thrusting against her again and again, Ariel wanted no needed more, and Paula instantly gave in spreading her legs slightly to help Ariel go deeper inside her. Pumping load after load into Paula, Ariel was like a crazy animal. Finally stopping, she pulled her member out of Paula, and they both watched it retract into Ariels pantyhose. Smiling Ariel licked her lips again, and Paula started shaking.

Ariel had no intentions of hurting Paula, so when she saw her start shaking she stopped, and stood there as Paula’s womb started to expand. Bigger and bigger it got, until it looked like she was going to explode. Then Paula screamed out in pain, and it was like a waterfall started between her legs. Tan slime by the buckets ran dowm her legs and flowed from her sex until her womb returned to its normal size. Finally finished Paula looked at Ariel, and asked what had she done. Ariel just stood there staring at Paula’s legs, and slowly her hands dropped back to her sex, and the member started to rise again. Looking at Paula, Ariel asked her what was happening to them, why couldn’t she stop this need? Where was the bliss that was promised? Shaking her head, Paula started crying “I don’t know, this isn’t what was promised” Stroking herself harder Ariel was loosing control again, and seeing this Paula started to back away from her. Suddenly slipping in the puddle of suntan colored goo on the ground Paula fell backwards into it. As she landed, almost instantly she could feel what could only be described as millions of tiny fingers touching and carressing her skin, and Ariel stood there staring in horror, as the goo started to work its way off the ground and over Paula’s body. Moaning in extacy, and rubbing her own body trying to hurry to gooy mess as it covered her skin, Paula was in heaven. Ariel on the other hand was Stroking her member, with her other hand stuck up her sex, fighting the need to join Paula in her extacy. Finally Paula stopped moaning, and got up. Ariel shuddered in excitement and fear as she looked Paula over. From her neck to her fingers, and from her neck to her toes was covered in pantyhose, only her head remained untouched and Ariel wanted nothing more than to join her.

Now it was Paula’s turn, and Ariel knew she was in trouble. Turning where she stood Ariel darted for the car, and once inside she slammed the door locking it as well. Paula sauntered over to the car, and ran a pantyhosed finger down the window. “Need!” was the only word the ushered from her mouth as she stared at Ariel. Getting impatient Paula started throwing herself against the door, franticly pulling on the door handles trying to find a way in. Terrified Ariel sat watching her, unable to move out of the fear she would open the door if she did. Completely out of control now Paula screamed at Ariel “NEED, NEED, NEED” over and over again, before finally sticking one of her hands into her sex, and whining like a child when she couldn’t get what she needed. Screaming out in a tone of pure torture, Paula turned around and ran off into the woods. Still sitting in the car, Ariel could hear her as she ran off whining, and screaming out her need.

After a few minutes Ariel could no longer hear Paula, so she opened the car door and got out. Standing up Ariel realized that her hand was still in her sex, and her member was still standing at full attention. Trying to focus, Ariel pulled her hand out of her sex, but found herself stroking her member. Trying to focus was near impossible, she needed to release, so she let her other hand return to her sex, and vigorously worked both until she finally felt her need easing off. Still a bit foggy, Ariel looked herself over, and was amazed at how beautiful her legs really looked in pantyhose. Then finally she grabbed at the waist band trying to find a way to remove it. Nothing, that is what she found, no loose edges, no tag sticking out, and nowhere was there a spot that wasn’t as secure as the rest. It was as though it had completely become her skin, and even trying to run or ladder it proved to be impossible. In fact the harder she tried, the more pain she felt, and along with the pain was a undoubted sense of arrousal, and the returning need that rested in her sex. Finally screaming out in anguish, Ariel stopped fighting it and began pleasuring herself again as she started crying.

Hours later Ariel was exhausted. Still on the edge of loosing control, Ariel lay in the back seat of the car and closed her eyes. Laying there she thought about the choice she had made, why she had made the choice, and wondered if she had really gotten what she had wanted from her choice. Starting to cry again, Ariel knew the answers. She had not gotten what she wanted, she was not happy, she was not in bliss, her worries had not been taken away, and she was being used now. Rubbing one of her hosed feet against the other Ariel moaned, but quickly stopped worried about another fit of need. Letting her thoughts drift, into a foggy state again, sleep finally found Ariel.

Dreams, oh the sweet, soft, silky dreams. Ariel was laying in a room with other women and men like herself covered in pantyhose from their neck to their feet. Everyone was happy, and everyone was enjoying the wonderous bliss of the pantyhose. “Yes” Ariel whispered to herself in her sleep, as she also rubbed, touched, thrusted, and pushed in her dreams. In this dream Ariel saw everything clearly, in order for her to experience the bliss that was promised, everyone needed to experience as well. Until that time, the need would continue, and she would never be truly happy. Waking up stroking her member Ariel smiled and shot her load of goo across her chest, again and again she climaxed unable to stop, and falling deeper and deeper into her pantyhose prison.

Fully awake, Ariel got out of the car and rubbed her new pantyhose body. That instantly set off a new need like nothing she had ever felt before. Working her member, and sex as hard and as fast as she could whimpering when she couldn’t get what she needed, Ariel was going insane. The need was sooooo bad, it almost hurt. Ariel was not longer in control, all that mattered was finding a way to fill her need. Still whimpering she fell to the ground, making sure that every drop of the brown goo that came out of her fell on to her skin praying it would help fill her need. Still not feeling any relief, Ariel screamed out in agony and tried stroking and working herself even faster yet, but still her need grew even more. Finally getting back up, whimpering and mumbling Ariel started running up the road, half trying to escape the hell she was in, and the other half trying to find a way to fill the overwhelming need that could not be filled.

Half a mile up the road Ariel was in agony, Crying and whimpering still she was stroking her member with one hand, other hand up her sex, and still trying to outrun her need. Seeing a gas station up ahead she ran as fast as she could with her hands where they were hoping someone was inside. Bursting through the door, Ariel saw the cashier behind the register, and literally threw herself at her over the counter forcing her to the floor. Screaming out “NEED” Ariel shoved her member under the cashiers skirt, and was rewarded with her soft pantyhosed sex. Pounding her member into her sex as hard as she could the cashier offered no resistance and infact did everything she could to help Ariel. Unable to stop Ariel pumped and pumped load after load into the cashier, but nothing helped, Ariel’s need only got worse.Screaming out in frustration Ariel got up and stood there shaking as the cashier got up. As had happened with Paula the cashier’s womb got bigger and bigger until finally it burst, pouring more suntan colored slime down her legs and onto the floor. Ariel licked her lips, and lunged at the cashier again knocking both of the to the floor into the quivering mass on the floor. Pumping the cashier again Ariel screamed out “Need” and she felt the goo slowly working it’s way over the cashier and her own body. Still pumping Ariel’s sanity finally broke, her need had exceeded anything her mind could handle, and the hose saw this opportunity to attack and take control. As quickly as Ariel broke, the pantyhose took over and Ariel was no more.

A short time later two bodies rose up covered in beautiful suntan pantyhose from their neck to their feet. Standing while facing each other, tendricles erupted from each of their bodies connecting them together. Standing there nothing was said, and after a short time the tendricles retracted, turning away from each other, both bodies walked out the door and each one went the opposite way down the road.

Paula was scared, she had been running through the woods all night. Trying to outrun her need, but it kept getting worse. She needed so bad, and when her own new member started to rise out of her pantyhose she eagerly stroked it trying to find release. Still hours later her entire body ached with need, and she stopped trying to figure out how to fill it. Still stroking her member, her other hand wandered to her sex. Whimpering as she had been for the last several hours she stroked and worked trying to finish but not finding her need. Finally in desperation, Paula pushed her member down, painfully twisted it up and into her own sex where it seemed that the member took on a life of its own thrusting itself into her own sex. Screaming out in pain, and extacy Paula fell to the ground and rubbed her body everywhere there was pantyhose, screams turning into moans Paula climaxed again and again, and tried to use her own hands to help her member drive deeper inside until she was too tired to continue. Finally pulling it out Paula sat up, and leaned forward in pain as her womb started rising again, Reaching the same point again, the brown goo gushed out of her sex, and as she sit there on the ground she could feel it slowly working its way over her already hosed body. Suddenly a need like she had never felt before hit her, and as she struggled to take care of it again her mind like so many others snapped allowing the hose to invade and take her as well. After a short time, what used to be Paula rose up, and like the others started walking.