The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Growing up, Chapter 13;

Dan paced impatiently back and forth across his office. It had been several days since he had heard from Christine and he was now starting to assume the worst. His last conversation with her revolved around something to do with the Lavish pantyhose company, and that she was concerned something was happening to the people that wore it. Laughing it off on the phone, he quickly stopped when he realized she was being serious, and that she had proof in her research. Dan then asked her to send her research to him, and to get to a house that he shared data with as quickly as she could. Once there he could arrange for her transport to his location at the research center near the north pole. After hanging up with her, Dan had called the other location to inform them of what was happening and to confirm her story with them. Laughing it off, the residents of the lab stated they had heard nothing of this, and that several of the resident females wore Lavish pantyhose with none of these so called problems. Hanging up, Dan scratched his head, trying to figure out what was going on, but ended up just as confused as ever.

The next day Christine had called again, informing him that her data had been sent, and she was on her way to the canadian lab. After hanging up he called the other lab again, but was shocked to find they would not answer the phone. All day he had tried, over and over again. He also tried calling Chistine back, but she had already left, and was unreachable. Using his radio, he contacted HQ and tried to get answers from them, but they asured him there was no so called problem with Lavish pantyhose, and everything was fine. Maybe it was the way they had said “Everything is fine” or just the ease in which the dispatcher spoke, but something about it sent a shiver done Dan’s spine. Before Dan broke connection with dispatch he made sure their next delivery drop was still on schedule, and after a stiffled giggle the dispatcher informed him everything including their mail was on the way..

So here we are, 6:30 pm and the supply drop was supposed to arrive at 6:00. The only response from dispatch was a single distressed word “NEED”, and when he heard it, a shiver went up his spine that froze him to his very core. Looking at his watch again, Dan cussed knowing a storm was coming and if they didn’t arrive soon they wouldn”t arrive for the next few days. Then he heard it in the distance, the drumming of helicopter blades, and he stormed out of his office to get answers. As the helicopter landed the two pilots got out with strange smiles on their faces, and started pulling crates off. Others from the lab helped to get everything inside, and Dan looked over the shipping manifest to make sure everything was in order. After completeing the inspection Dan asked about the extra two crates and the pilots just smiled. “We didn’t load this stuff, our job is just to deliver it.” and with that they turned and as they left Dan could of sworn he heard one of them say “Enjoy!”

Checking out the drop, everything had been delivered. Unsure obout the extra two crates, Dan had them taken to his office where he could check them out himself. Sorting the mail Dan found an envelope from Christine, and left the others in charge of delivering the rest of it while he returned to his office to see what Christine had sent. Opening the evelope Dan started reading, soon to discover that most of the documents included were a complete copy of her journal, and as he read he began to get disturbed. Pulling out the samples that Christine had managed to get Dan’s hands were shaking. Holding the vile up to the light he could faintly see some sort of film coating it. Finishing the journal Dan just sat there wondering if Christine was ok, and how bad everything had really gotten. All communication was down, and the snow storm was just beginning to start. Walking over to the crates, Dan had a pretty good idea of what was inside them, and when he opened the first one he gasped as it seemed it had been filled from top to bottom with packages of Lavish, Bliss pantyhose.

Dan was shaking, he had sat back down in his chair after seeing the contents of the box, and began to believe that Christine was being serious, and began to believe it was already too late for her. Following Christine’s lead Dan pulled on a pair of rubber gloves and pulled one of the packages out of the crate. Opening the package, the most beautiful pair of pantyhose he had ever seen fell out, and Dan stood there looking at it with longing as the light glissened off its surface. Slowly his mind began to wander in the waves of beauty that it produced, and Dan licked his lips with desire to touch it, rub its soft shiny fabric across his skin, and even slowly pull it up his legs. Shaking his head, Dan looked around in confusion. He had never worn pantyhose before, where were these thoughts coming from, and why?? Composing himself, Dan picked up the pantyhose and began examining it under a microscope as Christine had, and came to the conclusion that everything Christine had said, was in fact truth!

After a few hours, Dan’s eyes were grainy, and he was exhausted. Looking at the clock, he realized it was almost 3 in the morning. He had lost almost 8 hours studing this material, and still knew nothing more than Christine had learned. Pulling his gloves off and sliding his chair back he decided he was done for now. Accidently kicking the table as he slid back the pantyhose fell, and without thinking Dan grabbed it before it could hit the floor. A quick jolt, like an electric shock went through Dan and he moaned out in pleasure. Holding the hose in his hand Dan knew he had to try it. Unable to bring himself to put the pantyhose down, he used his other hand to pull the string on his sweats. Still unable to divert his eyes from the pantyhose Dan stood up working his sweats down his legs almost drooling with anticipation of what was to come. Then as he sat back down to pull his socks off a knock on his door brought him back.

Gasping as he threw the pantyhose across the room, Dan quickly pulled his pants back up, and walked towards the door shaking like a leaf. Gathering himself together, Dan opened the door and one of his assistants named lisa was standing there with a spooked look on her face. Seeing her concern Dan asked her to come in, and she did. Closing the door, Dan turned back around to see lisa shaking like crazy staring at the open crate filled with pantyhose. “Why is that here?” she asked, “What is going on, are you a part of this too?” Staring at her Dan told her he didn’t know what she was talking about, and explained what he knew, and what almost happened to him a few minutes ago. Relief started to spread across her face, until she sat down, and glanced back at the crate again. Starting to shake all over again, Lisa started crying, and filled Dan in as to what was going on. “Last week I spoke to my husband, and daughter when we had signal, and they were all happy, talking about how my daughter was all grown up now wearing dresses with pantyhose. Being lady like, and starting to really become a woman. I was so proud, the pantyhose part wasn’t a big deal, I don’t even really like pantyhose for that matter. But just the thought that she was growing up, having more respect with her appearance, and wanting to show the world she was more than a little girl made me very proud.” Dan listened, trying to understand where this was going. Continuing on Lisa said “Two days ago, I finally got through again, and I honestly didn’t believe that the people I was talking to were the same people. Being a video chat this time my daughter was the first one I saw, and she had a crazy, wild look about her, talking about some sort of need, and here is the worst part, while she is on video chat with me she has her hand down in her sex, while the other hand is down near her sex and it looks like she is holding a dildo trying to put it inside herself. I was loosing it, and my daughter was getting more and more upset, because she couldn’t seem to fill her need as she put it. I yelled through the video chat, I yelled at her to stop, but she started crying, saying she couldn’t, she needed to badly. I asked her where my husband was, and she just sat there crying, playing with herself. Then I heard my husband open the door to the study, and him yelling for her to stop. She just turned torwards him, screamed out need again, and attacked him. Literally attacked him trying to mount her own father. He fought back, and fell into the computer. That is when the video feed stopped, and I have not gotten back through since. Today in the mail I got a package that contained a video, and a pair of pantyhose. Not just any pair of pantyhose Lavish, bliss pantyhose. I watched the video, and it was all about my daughter, and about the wonderful new Lavish pantyhose. I have been crying for hours Dan, and then I heard Joe’s wife next door to me talking to her husband about her need. I freaked out, and came directly here.”

Shaking his head Dan told Lisa to go back to her room and lock the door. Also not to open the door for anyone other than him. Shaking her head in agreement Lisa’s eyes wandered around the room, stopping on the pair of pantyhose that lay on the floor. Getting up Lisa walked over to them and asked “Is this a pair of them? Is this what they look like out of the package?” Dan shook his head yes, and Lisa turned back torwards them. “They are really beautiful aren’t they? The way they shimmer when the light hits them, and they look so soft.” Turning back torwards Dan, Lisa said she was going back to her room, and once she left Dan slipped his gloves back on so he could pick up the pantyhose and put it away. “No need for any temptation” Dan said to himself as he did it.

Lisa was more torn up than she led on to Dan. In fact she was scared shitless. On one hand, she had seen first hand what the pantyhose could do to someone if it got control over them, but on the other hand, it was so pretty, and looked so soft. Lisa knew she was strong willed, and knew that she had better self control than most people. So as she walked back to her room she weighed out the pro’s and con’s of whether or not she should try on that beautiful pantyhose. Obviously these people including her own daughter were weaker willed than she was, they just couldn’t resist the urge to put it back on once they tried it. Lisa was sure she could stop herself, she just wanted to know how it felt sooo bad. By the time she reached her room, Lisa was breathing heavy, and so excited that she locked the door, and practicaly ripped the package open just so she could feel it against her skin. Holding it in her hands Lisa started shaking in anticipation, unable to set it down she held fast to it as she slid her pants, panties, and socks off. One last bit of doubt as she hesitated, but staring at its glimmering surface, she smiled and started sliding it up her legs.