The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Growing up, Journal entry number 2;

I am pantyhose, I will obey. That sounds like such a funny thing to say. After all it is just a piece of fabric, and so many women of the world don’t even wear it. Strange though, I don’t understand why. I mean it feels so good to wear it, I don’t understand why all women don’t wear it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Sorry for the ramble, I just did a complete clean out of my room, and came across this journal that I started a year ago. Yup, thats right I turned 17 yesterday. It was a good day, very relaxing, and enjoyable. My birthday fell on a saturday this year so I spent the day lounging on the couch rubbing my hosed legs together watching stupid tv shows. Then spent the afternoon on the back porch soaking up the warm sun and getting lost in the beautiful shine of my legs. Then my mother and I had a special dinner with a birthday cake, and watched old movies together until almost dawn.

I think that I am going to start a pantyhose club at the school. It seems that most girls have closed their eyes to the wonders of pantyhose and this may be the easiest way to get them to open their eye’s to it. Each member will be required to wear pantyhose, and we can do all kinds of fun things like sleep overs, movies, trips, etc. I think I will approach some of my friends about it tomorrow.

Well all things considered I think the result turned out pretty well. I got 5 of my friends on board with the pantyhose club, and I honestly believe with their help we can get others to join as well. We are going to do our first sleep over this coming friday, and each of them is supposed to bring a friend along with them to try and convert through the night. Peer pressure can be a wonderful thing!

So it is friday night, and I am writing down all the progress as I got when I get a chance to sit down and write. All 5 members arrived, all of them in beautiful pantyhose. And each one of them brought a friend with them for the sleepover. Two of the guests were already in pantyhose, but the other 3 said they were not into it, but as long as they didn’t have to wear it they would like to stay. Sure I said with devious thoughts running through my mind. I knew if they stayed for the night that the rest of us would get them to put on a pair of pantyhose, and change their life forever.

With that we started with some simple girl talk, who liked who, and what boys were hot, etc. Listening and laughing I kept the conversation going while rubbing my legs slowly together on the couch. The wonderful soft swishing noise of my legs guliding across each other brought a smile to my face, and looking out at the others I noticed they were starting to do the same. Finally out of nowhere Peggy spoke up and said she couldn’t take it anymore. Pulling up her pant leg she worked her socks off to reveal that she to was already wearing pantyhose. I smiled because that meant that there were only 2 more to get into pantyhose before the night was over. Playing it out I asked Peggy why she had tried not to show that she was wearing something so beautiful, and felt so nice. Shaking her head she explained that since the first time she had worn it she had been unable to stop, but it was frowned upon by her mother, so she had to be sneaky and only wear it under other clothes, or when she was sure she would not get caught. Frowning I just couldn’t understand why her mother would do that, but I reasured her that what she did here would stay here, and the others all agreed. With that I got up and took her to my room where I found her a skirt and told her to change so she could be more comfortable and enjoy the hose more. Nervously smiling she took the skirt from me and I left her in my room and joined the others. Within a few minutes Peggy came back and we all clapped and complimented her. Smiling she sat back down only this time on the couch with me and we both coood as my feet slid across her legs. Looking across the room at the remaining 2 girls not in hose I could almost see a longing on their face and I knew their fate was sealed.

After a while the chit chat started to slow down and we ordered pizza. Walking around the room I collected money from everyone to pay for the order and made a point of letting my leg rub up against Denise’s leg (one of the 2 still not in hose). Moving my leg up and down slowly shifting my body weight from one leg to the other, I hear a quiet gasp. Looking down I watch as Denise’s eyes start to roll back and her lips start quivering. “It feels really nice doesn’t it” I ask her, and as she opens her eye’s staring at my beautiful hosed legs she shakes her head yes. “You know I have some pantyhose upstairs in my room if you really want to try them on” I said teasingly. Shaking her head no, but not breaking her gaze at my legs, I grabbed her arm telling her to come with me. Without saying a word, and with no resistance she let me pull her from the couch. Looking up at me with a sense of longing I told her I had what she needed in the other room, so she let me take her to my room where I handed her a pair of pantyhose, and a pair of shorts to wear over them. I then told her to take her time and went back out to the living room with the others. Then after about 15 minutes Denise came back out blushing as she crossed the living room to sit back down and cross her hosed legs. Looking up at me from her own legs she thanked me for the pantyhose, smiled and gently rubbed her crossed leg with her hands.

Speaking up from the other side of the room Sarah spoke up “I am not sure what is going on here, but I can assure you that these tricks will not work on me! I have never worn pantyhose, and do not intend to start now. In fact I am not even sure why I am here tonight.” Looking over at Sarah I smiled and said " Why did you come here tonight then? I mean you knew this was a pantyhose party, so why did you come if you had no intention of wearing pantyhose with the rest of us?” A strange look came over Sarah’s face, and that was when she said that she thought maybe it was time for her to be going. Smiling even harder I spoke up that I believed it might be too late for that, and that maybe she should stay and get more comfortable. Standing up Sarah started to turn towards the door, but the others had already gotten up and started surrounding her. A look of fear came over her face as I entered the circle and told her that she had 2 choices. She could either willing put on a pair of pantyhose herself, or we do do it for her. Starting to shake, she had said she just wanted to leave, I reminded her that time had come and gone already and now she had to decide which of the 2 choices she wished to make. Standing there without saying a word Sarah looked terrified, and as I started to turn, the others moved in on her and worked her down to the floor where they slowly rubbed their legs on her body. Yelling for everyone to get off her, her struggles became less and less. Soon she just lay there crying, and I went into my room to get the one thing that would make her happy, and she would want for the rest of her life. Returning I pulled the hose from its package and ran it across her arms. “Doesn’t it feel so good? Don’t you want to feel it on your legs?” NO! she sobbed, but there was no fight left in her. Moving down to her legs I took her pants and panties off, and slowly almost erotic like I worked the hose up her legs. Moaning Sarah even lifted her ass up so I could finish working it up to her waist. Then I started rubbing her legs with my hands and the others started to do the same. Soon Sarah’s moans turned into whimpering and as she lifted her lower body into the air she screamed out as she came. Letting go we all stood up and looked down at Sarah trying to compose herself. Finally sitting up she looked at me and said “That was fucking amazing! Can we do it again?”

The rest of the night became a pantyhose blur. We all started rubbing, touching, feeling, and sucking on one another, and experiancing orgasm after orgasm. All other clothing was removed, until there was nothing but pantyhose being worshipped and explored. Finally near dawn, we all passed out laying all over each other in nothing more than a pair of hose. Waking around lunch time we all gathered our clothes together, got dressed, and left our hose on (of course) and started making plans for the next pantyhose meeting and party.

So a few weeks have passed now, our club is growing bigger by the day, and more and more students are becoming proper women wearing their hose and dressing like a lady. We have all talked at our last meeting and have decided it is time to start bringing some of the male students into the club. Afterall it is only proper the we are not concidered rasist and that anyone be accepted as part of our club.

My eighteenth birthday was quite a party. It appeared the club wanted to celebrate it with me and my mother this year. The school allowed us to use the gym, and I couldn’t believe how many people were there! Teachers, students, friends, and my mother all celebrated that day with me, and I was so proud that there wasn’t a bare leg in the place. After a while I started opening gifts and alomst cried with the wonderous packages of pantyhose that I was given. All kinds of different brands, colors, textures, and deniers. However the gift that seemed to capture my attention the most was the one that had no name on it as to who it came from. Carefully I opened it and found a full body stocking that even included fingers, and a form of collar that would go around the neck with a strange form of clip on it. I stared in wonder at it as others that were close enough gasped, and gave excited praises about it asking for me to give it to them when I was finished with it. Shaking my head I put it back in the box, and put it with the rest of the packages so I could enjoy the rest of the party with everyone else. Finally everyone said their goodbyes, and being the last ones to leave my mother and I headed home. Thanking my mother for a wonderful day I headed upstairs to put my new things away, and to get cleaned up.

I am closing for now, as there is always more work to do. I just finished putting everything away, and need to shower. I promise I will be more current with my entries from now on. I kind of like this more and more now. It allows me to track my progress with the club, and my mission to spread the love of pantyhose. This is always a rough experience for me as I still exersize control over my hose and remove it for showering. I talked with my mother about it once and she told me that she even showers with hers on. It sounded exciting, and quite pleasurable but one needs to maintain their control. But who knows I mean it couldn’t hurt to try it just once could it? It’s not like I can control it for any length of time anyway. Oh, what the hell, I am pantyhose, I always obey!