The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Growing up, Chapter 15;

Dan was a mess, once he had put the bliss pantyhose on he lost track of time, and the only thing he could focus on was trying to maintain his need. Funny thing though, as Dan found out quickly, the more you tried to fill your need, the harder it got to find it. After what seemed like hours, Dan had given up on trying to fill his need on his own, and had left his room to find others to help him. Resident after resident, he used to fill his need, and they in return used him to fill their need. Puddles of suntan goo lay everywhere, and the more everyone struggled to find bliss, and fill their need, the more the pantyhose spread on their bodies. Soon almost everyone including Dan were covered in the hose from neck to toes. No one cared, all that mattered was their need, and finding bliss.

One by one the pantyhose broke everyones mind. And as it happened each one would stand and start walking. One by one they would walk through the door into the artic storm. Unconcerned Dan persued his own need, and when his mind broke, like the others he stood and walk out the door. Soon after his pace became slower, and slower. Finally collapsing on the ground his body twitched, and squirmed trying to function but sensing that the motor functions of its host were failing the hose started looking for ways of self preservation. Slowly withdrawing itself from Dan the hose worked its way across the frozen ground searching for a place enter. Not finding it, it also began to twitch and jiggle as it was forced to release frozen pieces of itself. Then slower and slower it moved, until finally it stopped, unable to continue, and froze.

Dan woke, confused, frozen to the bone, naked, and alone. Finally standing Dan shivered and struggled to move back towards the building lights he could see in the distance. Finally reaching the doors, he went inside and closed the door behind him. Silence filled the air, and other than the sounds of his own ragged breathing, and teeth chattering there wasn’t a soul around. Still confused as to how he got outside, and why he was naked Dan worked his way back to his quarters, where he instantly got into the shower to warm himself up. As the shivering slowed, Dan recalled all the events that had taken place to that point. Realizing he was naked, and without the pantyhose Dan understood he had a break through with a cure. Thinking about Lisa he turned off the water, and threw on some clothes so he could go look for her. But as he ran through the entire building he found that he was in fact, completely alone.

Back at the main door, Dan put on his winter suit to search for others survivors before they froze to death, but as he suited up he could feel his body starting to crave the bliss again. It seemed the longer he went the more his body felt like it was betraying him. Almost painfully he finished and walked out into the storm. Searching he found several of the residents frozen in the snow, ready to give up Dan turned to return to the building but almost tripped over Lisa and Monica as they lie naked in the snow. Struggling to pull the strength he needed Dan grabbed an arm of each, and pulled them back to the building. Once inside he took them one by one back to his quarters, and cranked the heat to its highest setting, quickly covering them with blankets. Once satisfied that they were still breathing and would be warm Dan decided to deal with his own problems, and quickly stripped out of his suit, and rushed to the crates that were still in his room. Shredding the wrapper, Dan quickly worked the pantyhose back up his legs, and as he let go of the waist band he let out a breath of relief as he felt the pantyhose begin rewarding him for his return. Suddenly Dan remembered that he wanted to stop it, not embrace it again, but a quick pull on the waistband informed him that was not an option. Still Dan struggled, and fought with it, until finally he became a whimpering, moaning, and needing mess that looked hungerly at Monica and Lisa for release.

Unable to think straight Dan stroked his member trying to fill the need building inside him, and at the same time trying to focus on getting back out of the pantyhose. On the verge of loosing control Dan started walking torwards Lisa, licking his lips from the rewards that the pantyhose was giving him. Pulling the blanket off her Dan thrusted his member into her and pumped load after load of the goo into her. Regaining consiousness Lisa grabbed at Dan and pushed harder and harder trying to drive him deeper and deeper into her. Screaming out in extacy Lisa let go and arched her back as Dan pulled out and stepped back still stroking his own shaft. Watching with a smile on his face Dan saw Lisa’s womb rise, and almost explode the suntan goo throughout the room. Rushing at the mess that came from her Dan threw himself into it rolling around in it and moaning as it spread across him. Lisa now wide awake, moaned as the hose spread from her sex across her ass and down her legs. As it finished taking the form of pantyhose Lisa waited anxiously for her member to rise and without hesitation she threw herself at Monica who also willingly took everything that Lisa had to offer. Soon the room was filled with screams, moans and whimpers as the three of them struggled with their need, searching for bliss.

Awaking in the snow again, Dan screamed out in agony. Struggling to stand, he looked around, but could not see any of the buildings lights. Looking at the ground, Dan found his footprints in the snow and he proceeded to start walking in that direction. In a short time he could see the buildings lights, and he looked for Lisa and Monica as well along the way. Unable to find them, he continued on to the building where he closed the door behind himself. This time the desire to return to the hose was stronger, and almost instantly Dan wanted nothing more than to return to his room for more, but at the same time the pain from the cold, and the ache from withdrawl were strong enough to keep his head clear. Stumbling back towards his room Dan saw movement from the corner of his eye, and turned with enough time to see Lisa rushing at him. “Need” she screamed, and Dan felt the same desire she was feeling as his body tried to betray him. Turning so Lisa would have easy access to his ass, Dan started to prepare for what was to come. However as he did so he slipped on the floor and fell to the ground allowing Lisa to miss her target and slam into the wall knocking her out cold. Laying on the floor, Dan whimpered knowing she wouldn’t give him what he needed right now, but also grateful that he had more time to figure out how to help them again.

Getting back up Dan returned to his room, and put his clothes back on. Grabbing his gloves to prevent unneeded touching of the pantyhose he also grabbed some rope and a knife. Returning to the passed out Lisa, Dan tied her hands and feet, then started dragging her torwards the buildings kitchen for a controlled burst of cold. Once he placed her inside, Dan turned the thermostat down and watched from the doorway window. As the temperature dropped, he watched the hos start to quiver, and slowly separate from Lisa’s skin. Then as it moved away from her it started to slow down, eventually stopping and the smooth glissening surface crystalized as it died. Opening the door Dan pulled lisa out of the freezer, and back to his quarters where he propped her in a chair and covered her with a blanket again. Then Dan turned his attention to the crates of pantyhose, and he carefully sealed the open crate, dragging them both out of the room. Once that task was finished, Dan got back in his shower, and warmed himself back up again. Almost finished, he heard the door to the bathroom open and Lisa joined him under the cascading hot water. After a few minutes of awkwardness studing each others bodies to make sure they were clean of the hose, Dan and Lisa embraced and slowly explored each others bodies. Over and over they had sex under the hot water, until the water started to feel cold to them. Breaking their hold on each other, they got out of the shower and got dressed.

Once out of the shower, Dan still felt a strong desire to embrace the pantyhose. His body ached, and his legs craved its touch. Lisa was experiencing the same desires, Dan watched her examining the room, looking for the crates he had removed. The only way they were going to beat this was to find a way to block the pleasure sending chemical that the pantyhose secreted and injected into the host when they were using it. Until then, and for god only knows how long both Dan and Lisa would feel the longing to go back to it.Trying to compose himself Dan sat down in his chair, and Lisa joined him. Both still naked, they ended up having sex again trying to fight the urge to give back in to the hose. After a while, Lisa got up off Dan, andtold him that she didn’t think that she could fight it much longer. Dan looked at his shaking hands and knew he was in the same situation. Still trying to be strong for both of them Dan told Lisa that they needed to get to work, together they needed to find a cure before there was no one left to save. Shaking her head, and still unsure Lisa told Dan that she would try.

Getting to work, Dan was having a hard time calculating measurements, and pouring the proper amounts of solution into containers. Over and over he would miss calculate, and have to start over. Finally he believed he had it right, and told Lisa that they were gonna have to test it. Face lighting up Lisa volunteered to put the pantyhose on. Frowning at her, Dan said that his plan consisted of putting the pantyhose into the solution and seeing what the result would be. Quickly sulking Lisa said fine, and said she would get a pair to use. Agreeing quickly, Dan told her to get it, and she darted out of the room. So focused on his work, and sure that Lisa would have taken her gloves Dan continued to study the mixture. So deep into his thoughts and work he didn’t notice when Lisa came back. Walking up behind him Lisa put her hand on his shoulder turning him towards her. Then she took her other hand and placed something in his. Shivering with excitement from the sensations coursing through his arm, Dan looked down and half gasped, half moaned when he realized that Lisa had put an open pair of hose into it. Looking up at her Dan could see she had already put a pair on, and she was smiling. “Don’t fight it Dan, it is so much better this way. Just put the pantyhose back on, and let me help you fill your need.” Shaking like a leaf, Dan just stood there. Then a smile broke out across his face. “Your right” said Dan “Let someone else find a cure, I need to find my bliss.”

Ten minutes later, both Lisa and Dan covered in their silky bliss struggled to fill their growing need, twenty minutes later their need grew as their pantyhose spread, thirty minutes later both their minds snapped, and they walked hand in hand out the door of the station towards a calling they may never reach.