The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Growing up, chapter 16;

Amanda and Denise stood in Amanda’s office staring at the TV mounted on the wall. Everything was going as planned, and the complete conversion of the world was inevidable. Slowly a smile crossed Denise’s face, and turning to face her Amanda started to smile as well. Still holding each others hand, they let their other hand explore each others pantyhose. Starting to moan, neither of them spoke a word as they started to please each other. Eroticly they rubbed, felt, and explored again and again. Then Denise took Amanda’s member and worked it into her sex where they thrust and pounded until Amanda pumped her load into Denise. Returning the favor, Amanda did the same for Denise and both of them proceeded to produce new puddles of suntan goo on the floor. Still standing there embracing each other they moaned as the goo slowly worked itself up their legs and across their bodies. Soon they were cocooned from the neck down, moaning with pleasure, each of them experiencing a bliss like they had never felt before. Slowly retracting the pantyhose remained on each of them from the neck down, and appeared to permanently attach them together through each others hands that they were still holding. Smiling again at each other, both Amanda and Denise agreed that this was a wonderful thing, allowing them to communicate with each other without speaking, something they had been unable to do since they had become a tool of its will.

The pantyhose had spread, everywhere anyone went it had already been there. All that remained were helpless people struggling to fill their need, and puddles of suntan goo that had been produced by others that tried to fill it using others. All those that had finally snapped and become completely consumed walked towards some calling that was not expressed, helping everyone they found along the way find their cracking point. The turning point to stop this had come and gone, it was out of control and there were only a few people left in hiding. Christine and Amanda still bonded at the hand walked out of Amanda’s office, and down through the building to the front. Opening the doors they found hundreds of thousands of people all standing waiting for instructions. Still smiling, Amanda and Christine joined the others, where one by one they began, rubbing carressing, touching, and pleasuring each other. Soon after, there was nothing but hundreds of thousands of bodies all withering and twisting against each other. Slowly the pantyhose that now owned each of them started to quiver with a life of its own. Bodies still thrusting and kneeding, and exploring started to slow down. More and more the pantyhose began to show more life of its own, until finally all the bodies stopped moving and it began to look more like a lake of suntan colored goop quivering and moving gently back and forth. After a few hours, what appeared to be a huge lake in front of the Lavish building began to receed. Slowly soaking down into the ground, sewers, and anywhere there appeared to be a hole of any kind. and then the streets were bare, nothing remained, no movement, no sounds, and no signs of life remained. Everything, and everyone was gone.

Throughout the world this happened, different locations, different people, but the end result was the same. Soon after the last remaining surivors emerged, some were overjoyed at the chance to start again, some were scared that it would return, and still others went looking for the pantyhose so they could reunite with missing loved ones. The only fact that remained true was the fact, no one knew where it came from, or where it had gone.

Kim was going crazy, a week ago she had emerged from hiding with her best friend. Their friendship had been severly tested when they had come down to the last pair of lavish pantyhose. Scared to emerge and try to find more, and terrified of the bliss pantyhose they had gathered as many pairs of the other as they could before going into hiding. Now seeing that everyone had disappeared they had gone separate ways to find more of the lavish pantyhose that they desperately needed. Kim searched through every store she could find, and looking down at her tattered lavish hose her depression started turning into more of a obssesion. Several hours later, and quite a few nervous breakdowns Kim decided that if the next store did not have her lavish pantyhose she was going to find her bliss. Once inside the next store, after tearing the pantyhose displays apart Kim actually found one pair of what she needed so badly, and as she peeled the tattered pair off her legs she breathed a sigh of relief as she pulled the new pair on. She knew she was addicted, she knew she couldn’t stop, but honestly she didn’t care anymore. It was too hard to fight it, and she was done fighting.

Leaving the store, Kim’s relief was only short lived. She knew she needed more, so she continued searching the stores on through the night. At the break of dawn, too tired to keep moving Kim settled in an empty house she came across. Searching through the house the first thing Kim came across was a few more pairs of her lavish pantyhose and a pair of bliss. Once again relieved Kim continued her search of the house and found the pantry was fully stocked with food, and otherwise the house was empty. Laying down on the bed Kim rubbed her hosed legs together and smiled. She knew she was going to be ok for a while now, and that was all that mattered.

The next few days Kim remained in hiding. Not knowing what was going on in the world outside, she knew she didn’t want to be taken by whatever had happened to so many others. Watching out the window during the day, and sleeping at night Kim began to wonder if there was anyone else left. Finally after a week, and a pair of pantyhose Kim decided it was time to move on. Packing a bag with all the lavish hose she could find, and the rest of the bag with food and water Kim set off, and looking back at the house as she left, she wondered if it was the right choice. Traveling by day, and hiding in different houses by night Kim traveled on scouring every home she came across for more lavish pantyhose and food.

When Kim finished searching a house at the end of the fourth day, she felt something snag her leg as she walked back out the door. Cursing as she looked down and saw the ladder spread up her leg from her ankle Kim realized she had not seen the nail sticking out of the screen door, and had ran her beautiful lavish hose across it. Whimpering as she turned around and went back into the dimly lit house Kim was anxious to get her pantyhose changed before the depression started to set in. Setting her bag down, she rummaged through the food to get to her hose and quickly stripped the pantyhose out of its package. Peeling the ruined hose off her legs Kim worked quickly to get the new pair on. Breathing a sigh of relief as the wonderous feelings returned, Kim put her shorts and flats back on. Picking up her bag Kim almost moaned out loud as she felt a sensation that couldn’t be ignored arise from her sex. Almost falling over as the feeling intensified Kim sat back down on the couch and let her hand wander to her sex. Building herself to a climax several times Kim was at a loss for words to explain it. Pleased with herself, she got dressed and put her stuff back in her bag and headed out. Slowly dusk started rolling in, and Kim decided on a nice little farm house to settle in for the night. Following her normal procedure she searched the house for lavish pantyhose and was rewarded with 2 more pairs. But the real jolt of excitement came when she found a pair of bliss pantyhose. Shaking it off she finished her search of the house and used their kitchen to make dinner. Still thinking about the experience she had when she found the bliss pantyhose Kim subconiously rubbed her legs together, and found herself getting rather excited again. Soon after, dinner was more of a distraction, and Kim was unbuttoning her shorts to please herself.

Reality has a funny way of crashing down on someone when they least expect it to. Mid climax Kim felt something strange just inside her shorts. A bit to occupied to investigate Kim kept working her sex, but also started to realize her hand was not inside the waist band of her pantyhose either. But somehow her fingers were inside her sex, and it felt so good. Coming to a climax Kim slumped back in the chair and slowly calmed down. Then she stood, dropped her shorts and gasped at what she saw. Unable to comprehend was was going on Kim reached down and grabbed what looked like a male member extending out of her mid section in the pantyhose. Touching it, her entire body twitched with excitement, and she started stroking it. Moaning took over as Kim stroked it harder and harder, and worked her other hand down into her sex. Reckless abandon took over and Kim was like an animal trying to climax over and over, whimpering like an animal in heat, that just couldn’t get enough. Until her body could take no more and she passed out from exhaustion.

Dreams of pantyhose, dreams of bliss, and dreams of servitude. Kim smiled as she lay dreaming, and her hand worked the member that still stood at full attention. Visions in her dreams told her that she needed to find others, and she would have endless bliss when she did. Perfect legs and bodies covered in pantyhose invaded her dreams and Kim moaned in her sleep as her member erupted a suntan looking goo across the bed and Kim’s body. Still slowly stroking and releasing more and more goo, the pantyhose slowly worked its way across her chest, and up to her neck. Waking with a shudder Kim jumped up off the bed and looked down at her pantyhose covered body. “What the Fuck!” Kim screamed out, fighting the urge to start stroking the member still standing erect. Confused Kim stood there, trying to figure out what happened. She had been so careful, and only wore lavish hose. Then her face went almost pure white as she ran to her bag and started throwing things across the room digging through it. Finding what she was looking for Kim held up the empty pantyhose wrapper to read a single word on it “Bliss”. Throwing the wrapper Kim screamed out “NO” and started crying. Digging at her skin, trying to grab the bliss pantyhose and rip it off her body, Kim did nothing more than excite herself and after a few minutes of struggle Kim was reduced to nothing more than a whimpering animal stroking her member, and fingering her own sex.

Hours and more hours went by, Kim lost track of them. All that mattered was the growing need inside herself, and no matter what she did it was just beyond her reach. Kim no longer cared about wearing the bliss pantyhose, in fact she really couldn’t bring herself to care about anything. Moaning and wimpering, Kim stroked and fingered, climax after climax again and again, harder and faster, rougher and rougher, but nothing helped. The need was so bad, rubbing the goo on her already hosed skin only made it worse, and Kim was losing her mind. Finally out of desperation Kim painfully turned her member around and shoved it up into her own sex. Working it in and out Kim fell to the floor groaning in extacy. “Yes, Yes” she screamed out, as she came into her own sex and violently kept forcing it in deeper. Then as she climaxed again her mind snapped, and she lay still on the ground. A few moments later she stood, and walked out the front door, walking towards an unknown calling, and looking for others to join her in bliss.