The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Growing up, Journal entry 3;

Today I graduated! It was truly a wonderous day. The sun was warm, but a nice cool breeze blowing to keep everyone from sweating. It was so nice the school had graduation services outside and looking at the sun glisening off everyones pantyhose was more than enough to bring a smile to my lips. You see, my quest to help everyone understand the wonders of panyhose were more than successful, in fact it worked so well that there is hardly anyone left in town that doesn’t wear pantyhose every day! And yes, even the men now wear pantyhose. Word has gotten out about it and we are known far and wide as the pantyhose town. We actually have tourists that come to visit, just to see for themselves, and of course we encourage them to elighten themselves as well.

I started recieving letters from different companys to help endorse their pantyhose, and of course I have tried them all. However nothing has ever compared to the Lavish legs brand I have been wearing everyday for the last 2 years. So imagine my happiness when I recieved a letter with free samples from them in the mail. We started corrisponding through letters, then through e-mails, and before long I managed to get the company into contract with the town to set up a factory here. Soon after their production started, and ¾ of the town became employed by them. Which helped finish converting the town into loyal pantyhose users. Once the company doors opened I was offered a job in promotions which came with a wonderful salary and as much pantyhose as I needed. Indeed things were definitely looking up, and I was glad I never looked back when I started wearing it.

Working with the company I became very familiar with all its employees, local, and executives alike. I spent hours at the lab where they designed new products eager to sample all they came up with. One day I asked them about body stockings, and a strange feeling came over the room. Everyone got quiet, and looked over at me to see where the conversation went. One of the people in the lab pulled me to the side, and everyone went back to what they were doing. Speaking in a low voice she informed me of what had happened in the lab not to long ago when one of the scientists had designed a new product for them in the design of a body stocking. Explained about how determined he was to finish it, and pushed it to human trials too early. The end result was something that no one but him expected. The volunteers became very arroused, and began rubbing their bodies uncontrollably. Then they started masterbating and started getting really strung out. Nothing seemed to satisfy them, and the more out of control they got, the more it seemed they needed. We lost several scientists that day, when they entered the room to try and get control the subjects turned on them. They were knocked to the ground, and their clothing was pulled from their bodies. Once they were stripped down to their hose the subjects began rubbing their bodies on them and eventually mounted them or used whatever means they could to bring them to orgasm. Once that happened, they too began to change like the others. And imagine our suprise when as we watched from the next room their hose began changing. Like the others, their hose began to spread up thier bodies, encasing them from the neck down. “It was something that I will never forget” she said “I was repulsed, scared, but in some twisted way I felt an overwheming desire to join them. It was like my mind knew that I would be happy there, that all the stress and worries in my life would be lifted, and I could be free of them.” I turned away, realizing I would be trading one prison for another, but boy did I want it!

Once the situation was gotten under control, the scientist was asked to explain himself, and show all the data of his research. What we saw was true madness! What he had done was inhumane, and unreversable. No matter what we tried, the body stockings could not be removed it had fused with the wearers skin. Even the scientists that had been assaulted could not be helped, their pantyhose had turned into a body stocking and also fused to their skin. For a year now we have been searching for a way to remove it but still no success, and we have also lost a few more employees in the process. As for the scientist that created this, we have no idea where he went. He had been retrained and held for the police but somehow escaped. Now for this reason we do not, nor do we plan to design, carry, or sell any form of body stockings. Knodding in agreement I wondered in the back of my mind what that must of felt like, and felt a small quiver of pleasure from my toes to my sex. Shaking it off, I said my goodbyes and headed back to my office to get some work done.

Today I met Glenda, she is one of the company seers. She travels from location to location and makes sure that everything is running smoothly, and makes suggestions on ways the company can increase profits without making things harder on the employees. She stuck her head into my office and knocked on the door. Telling her to come in, I winced when I saw that she wore a dress with bare legs. Noticing my reaction she started laughing. “Yeah I get that alot going from factory to factory” she said smiling. I couldn’t help myself, I asked why? Still smiling she replied “I don’t know actually, I guess it is because I have never worn pantyhose, so I don’t see the need to start now. Besides there is so much more freedom this way, never have to worry about getting more, never have to worry about runs, and best of all there is never that nagging need to wear it.” Shaking my head, I just could not understand why she wouldn’t want it on her skin. It was well worth the all of the points she had made, in fact I always kepts spares with me just in case. I think it was that point I decided that getting Glenda to wear pantyhose was going to be my personal mission.

We chatted for a while, and found her to be a very nice person. Finally I got around to it, and said since she was new to town, maybe she would want to join me for dinner. Smiling she accepted my offer, and we made plans to meet up after work. So Glenda continued on her tasks, and I went back to work also devising a plan to bring Glenda into the fold. Once 5 oclock rolled around I went out to my car and waited for Glenda to join me. Arriving at my car Glenda reminded me that she did not wear pantyhose, and that she was not going to be tricked into it. And if that was my intention she could go and figure out other plans for the evening. Assuring her my intentions were legit, she smiled and we were off.

I decided to take her to the local resturant to put her mind at ease, and as we sat in our booth, she looked around. Turning back to me she exclaimed that I had really done my work well. Since she had been in town she had not seen anyone else bare legged. In fact she went on to say, this was the only place she had ever been that pantyhose had such a firm hold of. Smiling I rubbed one of my legs across the other and explained that pantyhose had done most of the work itself. and that all I had done was show people how wonderful it could be if they gave themselves to it. As I said that a ripple of pleasure went up my legs, and I almost cood as I finished speaking. Looking around again Glenda explained that it might be true, but she was happy the way she was. Finally I asked the question that I needed to know the answer to before continuing. “What is it that is so horrible about pantyhose, that you won’t even try it once to see if you like it or not?” Shaking her head, Glenda explained that I was actually the first person to ever ask her that so directly, and went on to explain herself. “I have seen too much. I have watched countless women throw their life away for that simple piece of fabric. Once they try it on, it is like a switch is flipped, and they will do anything, or pay any price to continue to feel it again and again. Soon it is all they wear, and the thought of it not touching their skin scares them to no end.” Shaking my head, I knew exactly what she said was true and it terrified me to think of even one day without it. But if sacrifice is what it took to bring Glenda into the fold I would do whatever it took. So I looked up at Glenda and threw out a challenge. “What if I could show you what you are saying is wrong? What if I went a day without wearing my pantyhose? If I did that would you do me the honor of trying it on once for me?” Glenda sat there with a puzzled look on her face and asked me why it was so important to me that she try on a pair of pantyhose. Smiling I just explained that I thought maybe just once she should experience the one thing she never had in life, to understand it more, and if she still didn’t like it or want to continue to wear it I would never even bring it up again. Still looking me over she agreed, but it had to be 2 days, and if I succeeded in that she would put a pair of hose on. However she would not leave it on, and I was never to ask her to do it again. I agreed to her terms, and she looked me over asking how I thought I could do it being that I had been wearing it for so long. Smiling I told her not to worry about it. She smiled and said ok, we will see. And then we dropped the subject and enjoyed our meal.

That night as I undressed down to my hose and showered with it I thought about it, and honestly had no clue how I was going to pull this off, the thought of showing my bare legs repulsed me. And even thinking about taking it off made my body start shivering with fear. “I am pantyhose, and I will obey” came from my lips without me even thinking. Over and over I said it as I gently washed my body, and in almost a trance I finished, got out and dried myself off. Walking to the bed I peeled off my hose and without even thinking grabbed a new pair as I always did. Slid them up my legs and lay back in bed cooing and moaning with pleasure as it messaged my legs and sex. Laying there I knew it would take all I had to pull this off, but bringing Glenda into the fold like so many others would be worth it. I smiled and the feelings intensifed into an orgasm so strong I arched my back and spread my legs to try and make the feelings go deeper. Coming down I moaned and rolled onto my side falling asleep almost instantly. Such wonderful dreams of servatude, and pleasure.