The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Growing up, Journal entry 6;

It has been a while, I know and I am sorry journal. Things have been quite busy and crazy for me. Word spread quickly about how I was able to conquor the unstoppable force that was Glenda. Upper management was so impressed when Glenda asked to stay in pantyhose town, and her husband started working there as well that they decided to give me a promotion. Not wanting to leave my home town I was named the new CEO of the company. Which was better hours, and even more pay! My life was moving fast, and I had my love for pantyhose to thank for it.

Today I bought my own home. A nice little house, with 2 bedrooms, on a quiet street not far from my mothers house. I have spent the last week packing up all my belongings, shopping for things to fill the home, and getting ready for the big day. I had emptied out my closet, when I found a box that looked like it had been sitting in there for years. Curiousity got to me and I opened it up to see the body stocking with the strange collar with a clip latch around the neck opening that I had recieved for my birthday a few years ago. Pulling it out of the box I looked it over, and searched the box for a name of the person that gave it to me. Not finding anything I stared at the gorgious garmet and watched the light shimmer off the fabric. It had been quite a while since I had tried anything new, but this was not the time for it either. Carefully placing it back in the box and closing it back up I packed it in with my other stuff. Then with my mother, and Glenda’s help the u-haul got loaded and I was ready to start my new adventure.

Hugging my mother, I reminded her that I was only down the road if she needed anything, and Glenda and I set off for my new home. Bringing things in proved to be easier than loading everything up. But after unloading the u-haul, and returning it I was beat, so I decided to wait until tomorrow to start unpacking. Saying goodbye to Glenda after buying her dinner I headed home, my home, and crashed out.

Waking up early, it was a bright and and beautiful sunday morning. Getting right to work I dug out the coffee machine, and brewed up a pot. Sitting down at the table I gazed out the window, and listened to the birds chirping and I rubbed my pantyhosed legs together.After a few cups I got down to it and started unpacking. Starting in the kitchen, and working my way through the living room, bathroom, dining room and den. Finally satisfied with the rest of the house I started on my bedroom. Going through the boxes and putting things away I came across the body stocking box again. Curiosity started getting the best of me, who gave it to me? what brand was it? what would it look like on me? Or better yet, how good would it feel to have my entire body covered in pantyhose! Throwing the box down on the bed I finished unpacking and decided that I really needed a shower. Cleaning myself up, and soaking all the heat out of the water, I started feeling better again. After drying myself off I headed to the bedroom where I pulled off my hose and went to my drawer for a new pair. However the box sitting on the bed caught my attention again, and the thought of trying it on was so strong that I returned to the bed and pulled it back out again to look it over. So soft, and shiny was the fabric that I just knew I had to put it on. But still there was a nagging thought in the back of my head about it. And for some reason my head was so foggy I just couldn’t figure out what it was. All I could do is stare at the beautiful hose, so beautiful, begging to rest itself on my skin, to caress my legs and body, and help take away all the stresses and worries of my life. So beautiful..

I believe I just got extremely lucky, right about the time I was going to slip it on, the warning flags went back up again. I remembered the conversation in the research lab, and managed to break its hold on me just in time. I put it back in its box and plan to take it to the research department tomorrow. So now I am enjoying the loving embrace of my pantyhose, and I am planning on a nice quiet evening watching old movies and eating junk food. And that my journal is exactly what I did.

Deciding to call it an early night, I headed to bed. Once in my room I just couldn’t resist one last look at the body stocking. I had no intentions of putting it on, but I just wanted to feel the fabric one last time before I took it to research and developement at work. Pulling it out of the box the warm silky feelings returned, and even resisting the urge to put it on was getting harder and harder. I rubbed the fabric on my skin, and across the hose I was already wearing. Such amazing feelings of bliss and love flowed from it I found it so intoxicating that I just couldn’t stop. Laying back on the bed I began rubbing it harder and harder across my legs and sex getting more and more arroused. Reaching a breaking point, the wonderous sensations started falling back. Even struggling harder and harder rubbing my sex, and wrapping the bodystocking around my own body would not help. Sitting on the brink, unable to finish, and unable to stop I struggled to find a way to release. Images started flashing through my mind of bliss, and freedom of worry, freedom of stress, and a deeply needed feeling of release. Fighting off the images I struggled to regain control, but the need to finish was so great I couldn’t stop rubbing the stocking across my skin and hose. Finally screaming out in agony of mental torment I threw the body stocking across the room and as it bounced off the wall and hit the floor I stopped thrashing and began to calm down. Need, oh my god, such a need to finish, but no matter what I tried, I could not fill that need.

It has been a long night! I could not and did not sleep. I finally layered 3 pairs of pantyhose on my legs trying to calm my need, but even that just took the edge off. Getting ready for work I layered one more pair of stockings on top of the 3 pairs of hose, and tried my best to make myself look presentable for work. Unwilling to touch the body stocking I left it on the floor hoping maybe I would regain my composure through the day and be able to deal with it when I got home.

So went my day, luckily no meetings, or events so I remained in my office all day trying to find a way to fill the need.

3 oclock I decided to go home. I was not needed, and no one would miss me if I wasn’t there. Driving home I was in a state of mental turmoil, and still had not found a release. Once home I pulled off all my layers done to the original pair, and showered. Still needing I threw on a robe and as I walked through the bedroom I stared with a longing like I have never felt at the body stocking laying on the floor. Intending to go into to living room and lay on the couch I found myself standing over the body stocking instead. Staring at it, it seemed to pulse with a life of its own, projecting images of bliss and happiness again into my mind. Still needing so bad, I could feel my mind breaking. Thoughts of release, and contentment started coursing through my mind. I couldn’t take it, I had to release, I needed so bad....

I reached down and picked up the body stocking, shaking with nervousness, and need I sat on the bed with it. Promises of bliss projected from it, and knowledge that this was the only thing that could fill my need came as well. Unable to fight it anymore I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes as I removed my robe. Slowly they fell down my face as I pulled my hose off and started bunching up the body stocking to put it on. Over the first foot, over the second foot. Up to the knee, up to the other knee, up to my sex (Oh god it felt sooooo good). Across my waist it glided so softly and easily. Up and over my chest, and working one arm carefully into the sleeve. Second arm in, and slowly almost sensually work everything into place. A perfect fit! Finally the collar, warning bells are going off but I honestly don’t care, I need to badly. Click, the collar latched, wait did I do it? Heat, oh my god I am burning up, Something is happening with the collar, it is getting tighter, Ouch, oh it hurts, it feels like something is stabbing me under the collar. I am not feeling so well, I feel

Journal entry 7

I am not sure what exactly happened. I think I passed out, and I don’t know how long I was out. When I woke on the floor, I felt the most heavenly bliss I think I have ever felt. I instantly reached up and unclipped the collar, taking the collar off which didn’t appear to be attached to the body stocking anymore. Once I took off the collar I tried removing the stocking, but I cannot. It is not that big of a deal, it feels sooooooooo good when I rub my arms all over my body. However I have found that doing so makes me extremely aroused to the point I have got to finish, and it appears every time I do the desire to do it again becomes stronger. In fact I believe I have climaxed atleast 15 times in the last hour, actually make that 16.

So I have figured out the more I climax, the stronger the hose becomes. The rewards are better and better, but I feel I may be loosing control of this situation. I have been thinking about finding Glenda or my mother to show them this exciting new bliss, but I know it is just the hose trying to take control (oh god that one was amazing), maybe I will go and visit my mother, she does like to try new things..

Journal entry 8

So chaos has taken over, and the hose is spreading like wildfire. I didn’t realize or remember it can be spread to other hose with contact, converting the wearer into one like me. It is spreading as well inside me, I feel it pulsing in my sex slowly inching its way deeper. I didn’t realize what I had done, now it is starting to take over me. When I am given the command to find others now I must obey or be punished with need. This will probably be my last journal entry for I am finding it harder and harder to think for myself. I think back to the first time I ever wore pantyhose. I wanted to know what it felt like so bad, and embraced its soft touch and feelings so tightly that even then I was loosing my humanity. Now I look out at the town that I enslaved to it and I feel (oh god, it feels so good) I feel bliss, for now I truly give myself to the pantyhose. I AM PANTYHOSE, AND ALL WILL OBEY.