The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gyn

It had actually been a nice late- winter day. The sky was blue, the air clear and it has been rather chilly. The evening came early and as night fell, one could once again see the comet “Murphy-Young” which became more and more spectacular night by night.

But at the moment, Alexandra was not really interested into this astronomical event. She was doing what she liked to do on lonely evenings: going online and surfing the web, maybe some chatting. Of course she wasn’t aware of what she had by now been chosen to. How could she?

It was not until her vision blurred and she became totally dizzy that she felt something was wrong. But, it was too late to escape now, if there would have been any escape. Soon, her consciousness faded away.

She woke up later. She could absolutely not make out what time it was, cause she found herself in strange and unknown surroundings. She was lying on a steel-floor which was strangely warm nevertheless. The room was at least 3 meters high, 4 meters wide and 10 meters far. There was no object in it, no furniture, apparently not even a door. It was like a terrible prison- cell to her, and she would have noticed that earlier if there would have been a window and the sight wouldn’t have been that amazing. The window was really large and offered her a panoramic view….of the back side of the moon. And behind that, she could make out Earth, slowly rising. It was taking her breath away and only slowly she fully realized that she was now completely undressed.

She looked around and felt a bit consoled that probably there was no camera in the room, so nobody could see her body. Although, to be honest, there was nothing to hide. She was a pretty young woman- not a spectacular supermodel, but far from being plain. She was 5′6 tall, not meagre, but definitely slim. Her brests were a full 34c, though not as firm as she wished. Her face was definitely pretty, not too cute though . But her lips were absolutely kissable, red, full and usually forming a friendly smile. And when she was smiling, her brown eyes were sparkling, too.

But still, being very down- to- earth, she didn’t panic. Instead, she started to search the steel-walls for anything hidden which could help her escape until something out in space caught her eye. Shining bright, a new star appeared out there….and she soon recognized that it must be “Murphy- Young.” She was absolutely terrified when she discovered it headed directly towards earth, coming closer every second. She turned her head not to see how her home exploded into thousands of fragments. She expected to hear a huge sound, but she soon found out, that being in space, there was nothing audible.

This terrified her even more as it took away the hope, that this might only be a simulation…. but it appeared to be all too real, too unhollywoodlike.

She sat down, tears running down her face, until she suddenly heard a voice. Obviously there was some kind of hidden loudspeaker somewhere. “BE WELCOME, EARTH- WOMAN,” it said. Alexandra looked up. The voice had a metallic undertone, the syllables were a bit too stressed, slightly reminding of a primitive computer- voice, but it sounded definitely female. But what was most, it at least spoke Alexandra’s language, and that was what counted to her.

“Who are you?” she asked back, but received no direct answer. “WE ARE SORRY THAT WE COULD NOT PREVENT THIS TRAGEDY WHICH HAPPENED TO YOUR PLANET. WE DO NOT INTEND TO HURT YOU. PLEASE DO NOT BE AFRAID.”

Alexandra nodded, somehow knowing, that they, whoever they were, could see her. “ARE YOU READY TO GET INTO CONTACT WITH OUR CULTURE?” the voice now asked. Alexandra was anything but stupid, but she it took her a while to fully comprehend what that would mean: she would actually see an alien – a lifeform which didn’t originate from earth. However, the latter didn’t seem to exist any more anyhow, so she got into a rather fatalistic state of mind. She said silently “Yes, I think so…”

Out of a sudden, a door opened which had not been visible before. It happened at the far end of the room, so even if she would have thought of it, Alexandra wouldn’t have had a chance to escape. And she was far too overwhelmed by what she saw to react in any way but gaping at what was in front of her. From the figure, it was obviously a woman. Perfect round brests, which would have been a D if a human bra would have to held them. Her legs trimmed and shaped, the feet hidden in high-heels, although it was hard to make out, where the legs ended and the shoes would begin. She had long, perfect fingernails. Being a bit over 6 feet tall, she clearly towered Alexandra. There was no hair on her body, and instead of eyes, a golden- glowing rectangular scanner dominated her face. And, what was most un-human about her was the fact that her skin was shining chrome. The closer the being slowly walked towards Alexandra, the clearer it was that it was a robot.

Alexandra was not exactly afraid. She was unsure of herself, but also excited. She found the approaching being cold, but also perfect. The robot stopped just a foot away from her, so she could gaze at it from near.

“DON’T BE AFRAID” it said in the same strange voice. Alexandra immediately got goosebumps. “It is ok,” she somehow uttered, not knowing what else to say. “I AM R 018” the robot said. Alexandra swallowed. “I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR WELL- BEING.”

“My name is Alexandra,” the earth- girl answered.

The robot nodded slowly. “ARE YOU DAMAGED?”

“Yes….well….I am naked!” Alexandra said puzzled, finding herself to have a conversation to a machine. She could swear that the robot was grinning a bit when receiving this complaint, or at least it smiled.

“WE HAD TO USE ALL THE ENERGY TO TRANSPORT YOU. WE LEFT YOUR PROTECTION BEHIND AS YOU DON’T NEED IT HERE. YOU ARE SAFE FROM HARM.”

Alexandra nodded, trying to make a sense of it all. It seemed so crazy. Here she was, facing a robot in the shape of a sexy goddess and not sure if she could ever make clear to her what she means. She saw that she was so very different, but at the same time – fascinating.

“Will I get….you know…..new clothes?” she asked, understanding what the robot meant.

“THERE IS NO LOGICAL NEED FOR THAT. YOU WON’T BE HARMED HERE.”

Alexandra sighed. This would be difficult. The person in front of her was a machine and its logic was strange to her, but also irresistible. Maybe they wouldn’t think anything about her being naked- Honi soit qui mal y pense.

“Why me?” she asked after an uncomfortable long silence.

The robot took longer to answer than she expected. “DURING THE LIMITED TIME WE HAD WE CHOSE YOU FOR YOUR HIGH INTELLIGENCE AND YOUR HEALTHY, AESTHETIC BODY. YOU WERE MOST COMPATIBLE TO US AMONG THE NUMBER OF SCANNED PERSONS.”

Alexandra took a deep breath. She was not a dumb, but it took some time to understand all this- or to make a sense of this. “What do you mean- you were like scanning me?”

“POSITIVE.”

“And what does that compability mean? Why did you pick me?”

It almost seemed as if R 018 took a deep breath before answering. “WE NEEDED SOMEBODY WHO COULD REPRESENT YOUR SPECIES TO US IN THE BEST MANNER.”

“Oh, thank you.” Alexandra actually felt a bit honoured. “So what am I going to do now? Where are we going…”

Something happened which she didn’t expect. The robot touched her. It’s fingers rested surprisingly gently on her shoulder. “WE WILL NOW LEAVE YOUR SYSTEM AND WILL TRAVEL BACK TO OUR PLANET.”

“And you take me with you?”

“POSITIVE. WE CAN’T LEAVE YOU HERE. YOUR PLANET HAS BEEN ANNIHILATED.”

This was a harsh answer and Alexandra swallowed, but she accepted it. What else could she reasonably expect? Still, there was one question on her mind: “When will I see the other … err… Earthlings?”

The robot didn’t move for a moment. It seemed to be thinking, or better calculating. “NEGATIVE, YOU ARE THE ONLY SURVIVOR.”

Alexandra gulped. She felt a bit out of her body, confused and shocked. In the back of her mind, she had actually feared that already.

“So, I think I have to look forward to see your planet.”

“POSITIVE.”

“How far are we going to travel?” Alexandra heard herself ask. Her shock was slowly wearing down, she quieted down soon, to her own surprise.

“481 ligthyears, according to your system of measurements,” the robot promptly replied. Alexandra had to think hard to get a grip on this information. Her physics lessons lay far behind her and she never had been any kind of Trekkie.

“That… sounds… far…” she muttered.

“POSITIVE.” The robot replied matter of factly, as if this weren’t an impressive distance at all.

“How long is it going to take?” Alexandra asked once she found herself able to sort out another question. This all was overwhelming and confusing to her.

“UNTIL WE REACH CYBERIA?”

“Posi… I mean yes.” Alexandra found herself smiling as she had almost mimicked the robot.

“THIS VESSEL REACHES 0,54 TIMES THE SPEED OF LIGHT. THEREFORE, IT WOULD TAKE ABOUT A THOUSAND EARTH YEARS UNTIL WE REACH CYBERIA.”

“Oh.” Alexandra was disappointed. She had not expected something like this. She wondered, if it would take generations to travel that far, but another idea got to her mind. An idea, so incredible that she gasped. Her eyes widened as she whispered: “Do you last … that… long?”

The answer was as abrupt as it was clear: “POSITIVE.”

Immortality. That was Alexandra’s first thought. It rushed through her mind like a wave, accompagnied by other thoughts about the robots perfection and, in some way, youth. She developed a desire to touch the robot. Not in an erotic way, but out of curiousity.

“So you….never die?” she asked.

“POSITIVE.” That was the answer. The robot just stayed calm, however exciting her statements were to Alexandra. “Wow!” she whispered. She moved a step closer to R 018.

“May I….I mean….am I allowed….to touch you?” she stuttered.

“POSITIVE.” The robot’s answer started to sound monotonous to Alexandra, but she didn’t mind as this answer was what she now hoped for. She shyly pointed her index finger towards R 018 and touched her arm. Slowly, she stroked it and found it not as odd as she had expected it to be. R 018 was so smooth, so perfect. In fact, Alexandra started to like the feel of her.

Alexandra shuddered a bit as the robot’s finger also touched her arm. She considered protesting, but thought that her counterpart should enjoy the same right as she did.

For almost a minute, Alexandra enjoyed the bliss of touching each other in that gentle, shy way.

“You are so…” Alexandra was wrestling for the right word, “superior to us in a way….I mean…kinda.” She started to stutter as she realized how much of her admiration she had given away to the robot.

“THANKS,” the robot said. “BUT WE HAVE NOT ALWAYS BEEN THIS PERFECT.”

“What?” Alexandra was a bit confused.

The robot was silent for a few seconds. Then it said: “OUR RACE USED TO BE OF FLESH AND BLOOD AS WELL. WE WERE FORCED TO RESORT TO THIS KIND OF EXISTENCE.”

“That means you were….human?” Alexandra’s head seemed to buzz and she felt dizzy. That was one more thing she wouldn’t have expected.

“MORE HUMAN THAN NOW,” R 018 answered.

Alexandra’s mouth stood wide open. “You were…?” she said, and thought about flesh and blood…and sex.

“OUR EVOLUTION FOLLOWED THE SAME AS YOUR SPECIES. YOU WOULD HAVE CONSIDERED US AS SAPIENT, CARBON-BASED MAMMALS,” the robot explained.

Alexandra needed a moment to understand what R 018 meant. “But…why are you like that now? Did it just happen?”

“NEGATIVE,” the robot replied. “WE WERE FORCED TO CHANGE OUR EXISTENCE RADICALLY AS THE CLIMATE OF OUR PLANET WAS DESTROYED BY OURSELVES.”

R 018s human listener nodded. “I think something like that was starting to happen on our world.” She sighs sadly. “It is a bit ironic that it was destroyed now- just like that. We always thought we would do that to ourselves.”

The robot showed that she agreed, but also expressed consolation by touching her hand gently. “WE AGREE THAT IT IS NEGATIVE THAT YOU ARE THE SOLE SURVIVOR OF YOUR CIVILIZATION. WE WOULD HAVE PREFERRED TO MEET YOU ON DIFFERENT TERMS.”

Alexandra shuddered from the touch but also wondered. How could that…machine…apparently give her so much comfort with some words. She decided that it was simply good to talk to someone- whatever it was.

But Alexandra’s interest returned to something else: “You changed…yourself? You mean you turned yourself into robots?”

R 018 nodded. “POSITIVE.”

“That sounds impossible.” The human whispered. But her eyes followed the curves of the robot, trying to imagine what she might have looked like as a woman. She failed doing so. It was impossible to forget R 018’s smooth and shiny perfection.

R 018 touched the young womans cheeks with both hands and made her look into her gleaming eye. “NEGATIVE. IT IS POSSIBLE. WE COULD TRANSFORM YOU AS WELL INTO ONE OF OUR KIND.”

Alexandra’s heart started to beat wildly. That confused her. Was she just nervous, or did it make her hot to think about this option. And she began to think about it wildly. She looked at R 018 and imagined her own skin as a shiny smooth surface, her joints as bolts and screws, her senses as computerized and infallible. “Wow,” she uttered.

“THE IDEA APPEARS AS POSITIVE TO YOU?” R 018 asked, quite matter-of-factly.

“Well....yes,” Alexandra replied. She wondered if she was so easy to see-through or what parameters in her behaviour betrayed her to that wonderful machine which faced her. Or could it be possible, that there was still some kind of intuition...female intuition remaining in that sexy shell. The more Alexandra thought about the situation, the more she felt the urge to explore the robot, to be close to it, to feel its strength. She moved closer to R 018 who now had her hands on Alexandras hips. Alexandra pressed her body against the robot and let her hands wander over the perfect orbs which once had been soft breasts.

The robot sighed mechanically. Alexandra got goosebumps, more than before. “Can you feel that?” she asked while she continued to caress the metal skin. The robot seemed to hesitate.

“POSITIVE. BUT IN A DIFFERENT WAY FROM WHAT YOU KNOW AS FEELINGS.” She paused. “I PERCEIVE YOUR TOUCH IN A VERY INTENSIVE WAY. I KNOW EVERY DETAIL OF IT. THE PRESSURE, THE PARTS OF MY BODY YOU TOUCH. IT IS ALL TURNED INTO DATA. INTO VERY POSITIVE DATA.” The robot smiled at Alexandra.

Alexandra smiled back. She liked to hear that. And she liked to be held by R 018. It all felt so right. She sighed. After a few seconds she looked up. Her eyes met R 018’s. And after little hesitation, their lips met for a gentle and very long kiss. And it still felt right, although Alexandra had to look up to the taller gynoid.

“Will it hurt?” she asked. Again, the robot even understood this unspecified question.

“NEGATIVE. THERE IS PRACTICALLY NO PAIN INVOLVED IN THE TRANSFORMATION. ON THE CONTRARY, IT WILL BE A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE.”

“Wow.” Alexandra’s heart beat even faster. But she didn’t answer. Instead, she let her tongue slip through the opened chrome-lips into the mouth cavity of the robot, finding a silverish tongue which was incredibly flexible. Her hands explored the robot’s body gently and quickly and when she felt R 018’s fingers run down her stomach, she readily spread her legs slightly.

The reward came instantly. A cool, sleek robotic finger started to glide up and down her inner thighs. Alexandra’s heart beat faster. She decided to challenge the robot and started to caress her metal breasts. This had the –she wondered if it was desired?— effect that R 018’s finger found Alexandra’s pussy lips. She couldn’t help but spreading her legs further. She started to lose her balance, but R 018 held her firmly as well as gently and helped her to glide slowly to the ground. This way, Alexandra found herself laying on the robot’s lap. Her right hand was on the robot’s back, and her left hand touched the robot’s wrist, as R 018 continued to probe her pussy and with quick precision found her clitoris. Alexandra closed her eyes as she found out that the robot’s fingertip started to vibrate...

It was a few endless orgasms later that the robot interrupted the pleasing of Alexandra’s body. It took her a few moments to recover from all that joy. She smiled at R 018 and thanked her with a long sigh. The robot’s hand gently moved across Alexandra’s breasts...teasing her erect nipples. Slowly, Alexandra sat up and rewarded the robot with a long, passionate kiss. They both slowly sank to the ground. Alexandra wondered, that the floor didn’t feel cold...but on the other hand, neither did the metallic lady in her arms. R 018 pulled Alexandra towards herself...their breasts touched, so did their crossing and intertwining legs. So they gently and more and more lovingly kissed for a long time, until R 018 took up the conversation again. “ALEXANDRA, WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT YOUR TRANSFORMATION BEFORE.”

“Oh yes,” moaned Alexandra. “Transform me...whenever you like.” She opened her eyes, which had been closed because of all the bliss she felt, and just realized then what she had said. Her hearted beated to her throat.

“POSITIVE” R 018 repied. She touched her metal thigh and opened a hidden box. She grabbed into it and took a long metal rod out, which was – to be frank— slightly dildo shaped. Then, the box closed again.

The robot gently touched Alexandra’s thigh with the rod and Alexandra shuddered when she discovered that it vibrated sligthly. “IT IS VERY POSITIVE THAT YOU ARE NOT AFRAID.” The robot declared.

“Well...,” Alexandra replied, knowing that it was somehow too late, “I was not serious....I mean, not yet.”

The robot nodded. “I UNDERSTAND. BUT IT IS INEVITABLE. AND I PROMISE TO YOU THAT YOU WILL ENJOY IT.” Acting contrary to her words, she slowly let the tip of the rod wander upwards towards her pussy.

Alexandra moaned with delight. It wasn’t what she had wished for, but it was certainly better than that. She spread her legs unvoluntarily.

“YOU APPEAR TO BE READY.” R018 concluded.

“I don’t know...” Alexandra enjoyed the touch. She wasn’t lesbian... but she was desperate for some warmth, some help, some compagnionship- even if it came from a robot and from a female robot. Besides- she had some experience with dildos and vibrators. “What is it going to do to me?”

“NOT MUCH.” The robot smiled. “BUT NEVERTHELESS, IT WILL INITIATE STAGE ONE OF YOUR TRANSFORMATION.”

Alexandra bit her lip as the tip of the dildo touched her pussy-lips. “That feels good,” she admit.

“I KNOW,” the robot replied. “I REMEMBER EXACTLY WHAT IT FELT LIKE TO ME.”

She leant towards Alexandra’s ear. “THE THRILL OF KNOWING THAT IT WILL BE A SPECIAL OCCASION. AN EXPERIENCE YOU NEVER FELT BEFORE.” And with these words, she pushed the dildo slightly further, widening the entrance to Alexandra’s sex. It made contact with Alexandra’s more and more obvious wetness. Her hands clung to R 018’s wrists now. She stared with increasing horniness at R 018’s scanner.

“Please kiss me!” Alexandra begged. The movement of the dildo towards her clitoris stopped and she felt R 018’s lips being pressed firmly on hers. Alexandra’s hand stroke the robot’s cheek while her legs spread more and more. Without an interruption to the kissing, she heard the robotic voice: “I WILL NOW REMAKE YOU INTO ONE OF US.”

Eagerly, spontaneously, feeling a bit standing besides herself, Alexandra nodded. And within seconds, she felt the dildo slip in.

Passing by her clitoris, which a finger of R 018 started to touch, and entering her vagina. Alexandra moaned with pleasure. The robot was handling the affair very carefully and gently. Going inwards and outwards, very slowly, always just a tiny bit deeper inwards, then out.

Alexandra closed her eyes with delight. “Yes...” she whispered and allowed the robot to fill her out. “Convert me...as you like it...if it feels that way.”

The next moment she heard “I AM SORRY, BUT IT WILL HURT A BIT FOR A MOMENT.”

Before Alexandra could protest, she felt a feeling like a thousend needlepicks within her pussy. She was about to shout out loud, full of pain, but before she uttered a sound, the pain had already subseded.

“DO NOT WORRY. IT WILL NOT HURT AGAIN,” the robot assured her. “What was that?” Alexandra asked, breathlessly.

“NOW, THIS PART OF MACHINERY HAS CONNECTED TO YOUR BODY. IT IS NOW A PART OF YOU AND YOU ARE A PART OF US. FROM NOW ON, YOUR CONVERSION WILL START.”

Alexandra smiled at R 018. The reduction of her ability to feel pain was the first priority of the nannites which had been released into her body. They worked as effectively as effortlessly within her, modifying her nerves and making her body more adaptable to the gynoids’ technology.

R 018 gently held the young woman in her arms. “YOU SHOULD BY NOW FEEL A SLIGHT PLEASING TINGLE IN YOUR GENITAL AREA,” the robot stated.

Alexandra nodded. “Oh yes, indeed!” she moaned, more than simply noticing the pleasure. “ENJOY!” the robot ordered. There was no need for an invitation. Alexandra felt herself increasingly drawn to forgetting the world around her. “THE PLEASURE WILL HELP THE CONVERSION OF YOUR BODY. IT WILL OVERRIDE ALL FEELINGS OF PAIN.”

Alexandra nodded. Then the robot continued: “IT WILL ALSO HELP TO DESTROY ANY WILL TO RESIST YOUR TRANSFORMATION.”

“I don’t want to resist...” Alexandra sighed.

“SEE HOW IT WORKS.” It almost seems that the robot laughed a bit.

Alexandra looked down her body, spreading her legs. She noticed how her pussy lips now gave way for the sunken in piece of machinery. The robot took her hand. “WE WILL NOW HAVE TO GO TO A DIFFERENT PART OF THE SHIP TO CONTINUE YOUR TRANSFORMATION.”

Alexandra out of a sudden became sober, like awakening from a dream and realizing it was no dream. She gazed at R 018 and nodded. She sat up and gave her hand into the chrome hand of the gynoid.

Together, they went through the hidden door Alexandra had been unable to detect earlier, and left the mysterious room in which she had awoken. Outside, Alexandra was surprised to see a clean corridor, along which R 018 guided her. They came through other, this time visible, doors, walked around corners and over intersections. Alexandra soon got the idea, that this spaceship must be very, very large. And then, they met the first other robot. R 018 led the human without stopping, so she could only have short glances at her. She was female too, and of striking beauty. Nude as R 018. She had smiled at Alexandra, or so she thought. They walked for some minutes, meeting more and more chrome-robots. At first look, they looked very much alike, but they were no clones. Alexandra soon knew that they had distinct features, different figures – and some even looked a bit exotic as if Alien women had been transformed into robots.

—to be continued—