The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gypsy Style Vengeance

October 2008
Classifications: f/m female dominant, mc, humiliation, bondage, BDSM, lingerie

Synopsis:

A university student breaks up with his girlfriend because of her gypsy background and pays the price for it.

GYPSY STYLE VENGEANCE PART 1

TUESDAY AFTERNOON

“What do you mean you’re breaking up with me??” Fairuza cried. Fairuza was an attractive slim physically fit green-eyed Brunette who stood at 5′12. He complexion tended to shift from being pale to being tanned (at the moment she was more tanned) and many people have commented how she resembled that famous Afghan girl in that particular National geographic front cover. She had even been mistaken for a Caucasian North Indian, a Slavic East European or a Pashtun. She was also dressed in her Gothic attire, meaning in all-black. “I am breaking up with you because of your bitchy attitude. You’re bossy. You’re mean to the other students. You make fun of my friends. You curse and swear all the time. You always want things done your way and everything has to go your way. You have no respect for the law or for other people. I don’t know if it is because of your gypsy background but I don’t want to have anything to do with you anymore. I don’t want to see you anymore or go out with you anymore,” Brian spoke. Brian was a heavy-shouldered tall muscular jock-type pale blue-eyed Blond standing at 6′4, betraying some Norwegian Viking ancestry, be it from the early Viking raiders or from the Normans. He was dressed in some football fan’s jersey, as he was also a football fan supporting Manchester United or England during the World Cup or Euro Cup. hat you even disliked anyone who wasn’t of gypsy descent,” Brian said. They were going out together and now Brain decided that he was no longer comfortable with her anymore, did not love her anymore and that he had the balls to tell her that he wanted to break up. They were alone inside some hallway inside one of the campus buildings where the only things nearest to them are some empty classrooms. Fairuza looked as if she was about to cry. “Brian I love you. Please don’t break up with me. Look I’ll change,” Fairuza begged. Pleaded even. “Fariuza this is already the second time you said that. I gave you your chance the first time. You had your chance you blew it. Please don’t call me anymore. If you have any stuff at my place I would be more than happy to bring it to your place. But that is as far as I go,” he sighed. “And if any of your stuff is at my place you better come and pick it up yourself you asshole,” she shouted at him. She started crying, covering her face as she was ashamed to be breaking down like this. “I’m so sorry Brian. I didn’t mean to shout,” she cried. Brian felt guilty. She then let go of her covered face. She cried, “Is it because I’m a gypsy? Is it because you found out and I never told you. That’s it isn’t it. You think I am not just a bitch but also I am the way I am because of my background. I am only part gypsy. Brian for fuck’s sakes I still love you,” Fairuza trying every tactic to try convincing him not to get through this. Brian heard stories and read reports about gypsies. In both Britain as well as in the rest of Europe. everything he heard and read was negative, like they were dirty thieves who stole from gadjes (non gypsies) and committed other sorts of crimes. “No I can see it in your eyes. You think I’m evil don’t you. That I can’t be trusted. That I am just a gypsy bitch that you’d want to avoid,” Fairuza slowly walking away, from him. Brian realised that he was starting to feel scared. Of Fairuza. The way she walked and spoke to him made it clear that he was going to regret this and that from now on he’d better watch his back. He then shouted, because he did not want her getting back at him, “Look if you have anything that is still at my place just call me and I’ll be more than happy to bring it to yours.” She didn’t reply. A real bad sign.

A MONTH LATER

WEDNESDAY EVENING

Brian was inside his bedroom flat watching some youtube videos on his laptop. He lived in a student accommodation with some other university students. There was a knock on his door. “Come in,” Brian shouted. The door opened. It was Sharon, his Chinese housemate. “Hey Sharon what’s up?” “You have a visitor,” Sharon moving away. Sharon led a friend who came to see Brian towards his bedroom flat. “Hey Tom what’s up?” Brian asked. Tom was a good friend of Brian though they didn’t take the same course. Tom was short pale skinny guy with dark hair and dark eyes. “I stopped by. Listen I don’t mean to be a dick but I remembered I lent you my DVD of Pirates of the Caribbean Two. I was always wanting to watch it again. Could I have it back?” Tom asked. Brian realised that he did watched it. But not in his own place. He watched it at Fariuza’s when they were still going out together and that they saw it in her DVD player. “Tom I just realise something. I think I left it at my ex’s,” Brian sounded as if he had made a careless mistake. “Well could you get it back. No rush. Take your time,” Tom sounding uncomfortable. “Let’s go over to her place now. I am sure she would be more than happy to give it to me since it would remind me of her. ,” Brian suggested. “You mean Fairuza. Did you know that she was a gypsy? Didn’t know that they allowed them in our universities. Well anyways you go ahead. She gives me the creeps,” Tom heading off. Chicken, Brian thought. He knew that Tom was intimidated, like some students, by Fairuza’s gaze. When Tom left, Brian checked his PC time. It was somewhere after 8PM. He didn’t live far from Fairuza. Her house was only half-an-hour walk. He got changed and then headed out of his house. He walked all the way to her place.

Brian rang the doorbell of her front door. He didn’t dare call her since he didn’t think she would answer his calls, since their break-up. Two minutes later someone came and opened the front door. A Gothic Blonde with pierced eyebrow. “Hey Cassie is Fairuza in? I need to see her?” Brian asked. Brian knew all of her housemates. All females and all Goths. Her suspected that Fairuza told the rest of the housemates about their break-up as Cassie continued to give him the cold look. “Wait out here while I tell her that you are here to see her,” Cassie slammed the front door. Brian felt as if he had just been slapped on the face. Three minutes later the front door opened. Cassie smiled at him, “You can go upstairs.” She let him walk through the door. “Thanks,” Brian smiled. He walked all the way to her stairs. He walked up the stairs until he was on the upper floor. Fairuza’s bedroom was in the end. He walked all the way to then, seeing that her bedroom flat door was open. He finally reached the entrance to her bedroom. He knocked at the door. Fairuza was sat by her desk, dressed all in Gothic black, saying “You could have called. Afraid that I was going to hang up on you,” Fairuza laughed. “Well yeah. Kind of. How are you?” Brian sighed. “I’m fine Brian. Why are you here?” she was being straightforward. “Tom was at my place. He wanted his DVD back but I remembered that I must have left it here,” Brian said. She pointed to a small table that was stacked with DVDs. “Feel free to come in and check for yourself. I think some are also yours,” she said. Brian walked inside her bedroom. He walked towards the DVD stack. He was checking until he saw not just Tom’s DVD but also some that were actually his. He heard Fairuza pacing towards one of her lamps and switches it on. He felt her hand on his hair, fondling it lovingly. She remembers that we broke up right, he asked himself. She then turns off her normal lights. Her bedroom flat now had red light. She then slams the door behind her. Brian picked up the DVDs that were his (and Tom’s) and was astonished as to what she was up to. He turned around. He saw her standing by the door. “Hey what gives?” Brian was puzzled. “Nothing. It is not like I see my ex every day. Night. Brian it is good to see you again,” Fairuza walking towards him. He didn’t feel comfortable and sensed that she was up to something. He actually felt scared. “Fairuza it’s late. Perhaps we should hook up some other time,” Brian wanting to get out of this. He noticed that she had a pendant around her neck. Fairuza was holding onto her pendant. As she moved closer to him, he saw how it looked like. A pentagram. He also saw that she held a lock of his yellow hair on her hand. She presses the yellow hair locks against the pentagram, chanting the words, “Now is the time. Make him mine. Now is the time. Make him mine.” Brian dropped the DVDs and realised that he could not speak nor move. She had cast a spell on him. “Brian this is payback for dumping someone who is madly in love with you all because she’s a gypsy. That’s right. This is a gypsy curse. You are mine,” her eyes looked wicked.

“I am giving you permission to speak,” Fairuza putting her arms around his back. “What…what have you done to me?” he cried. “Would you really want to know Brian? Your mind and soul are mine now. You are under my power. My control. You belong to me now. You are my slave,” she started sounding more emotional. This was her revenge for their break-up. She let go of him. “From now on you shall address me as mistress. We are not equals Brian. I am your Gypsy mistress and you are just my Blond Viking slave. Now I want you go on all fours,” she ordered him. “Yes…Mistress,” Brian dropping down to his knees and then he went down on all fours, like a dog. She then sat on his back. “I love having my own dog. Now bark doggy,” Fairuza purposely humiliating him. “Yes Mistress. Arf,. Arf,” he complied. Fairuza laughed at Brian. Fairuza got off him and then went and sat by her desk chair. She didn’t have any shoes on. Just her feet. She picked up her cell phone. “Slave come crawl here,” she commanded him. “Yes Mistress,” Brian crawling towards her. He looked up to her while she was sat down. She saw fear in her eyes. He saw arrogance and pride in hers. “I remember when you had conversations with your friends about what a strong heritage you have. That you have Viking heritage and that the Vikings were the best and had the best genes and why they ruled England, France and Russia and how they shaped the world. Do you remember that I had a conversation with some of the other girls once how I looked like I could come from Afghanistan and look like the Pashtuns living there and how the Pashtuns were so feared by all who came to fight them whether it was Alexander or Genghis Khan? That one should never ever mess with a Pashtun. Do you remember that?” she teasingly asked him. He nodded, answering her, “Yes Mistress.” “Do you know that some scholars even think that the gypsies are the same stock as the Pashtuns which is why they are so highly feared among Europeans and even Indians? Are you familiar with that idea?” she asked him. “I think I have…Mistress,” he nodded. The Pashtuns have become a hot topic in Britain because of the War on Terror and with British troops, along with other NATO troops, being stationed over there to fight the Taliban, Al Qaeda and the drug trade affecting the west. “Now my slave I am going to prove to those who I might send this video to know who is truly stronger. We Gypsies or you Vikings,” she teased him cruelly. She turned her cell phone recording on. “Now lick my feet,” she yelled at him. “Yes mistress,” Brian started lapping his tongue at her right feet. “You have just demonstrated that we Gypsies can beat you Vikings. Not so strong now are you. You are scared of us just like everybody else.And now that you come to think of it. We have been looked down by all Europeans while you guys are looked up to. This video will be a slap to all your fucking faces,” Fairuza getting carried away with her humiliating him of him and also started making fun of his ordeal. He just lapped his tongue at her right feet until she said to hi, “Don’t forget my left one too.” He lapped his tongue while she was recording all this. She planned on sending this video to some people. Brian wished that this night never happened. He was scared and upset that she was humiliating him like this, as part of her revenge. She was starting to remind him of Fairuza Balk’s character in that teenage horror film The Craft. He was now starting his life as her slave and she was just laughing at him. “Your days as free person are over. Welcome to slavery,” he heard say.

That night Brian slept on his mistress’s bed. The red light was still on. He was tied-up in a spread eagled manner. His wrists and ankles were tied to the four bed posts of Fairuza’s bed posts. He was naked. He was lying face-down. His mouth had a ball-gag on it, so as to prevent him from screaming really loud and only allowed him to make moaning sounds and breathe of course. But he was in agony. His Mistress had put the candle away, after letting some candle wax drip straight into his asshole. His moaning sounds and body helplessly trying to shake itself was amusing to Fairuza. His buttocks were really red and bruised up. Tears flowed down his blue eyes. “That was so much fun,” Fairuza giggled. She then opened one of her drawers and took out a strap-on. She was already naked. She had put the strap-on on and then climbed the bed, exactly on top of his back. “You’re not going to enjoy this slave. I am going to make you wish you never even thought of breaking up with me,” she went hystercial. With one thrust into his asshole Brian’s body shook, his moaning grew loud and more tears flowed down his Norwegian-descended blue eyes. He wanted to beg her to stop as she really hurting him terribly. She kept on hammering his asshole with the strap-on dildo. The candle wax drippings made his asshole thrive as sensitive to physical buggery. “You like that huh. I said you like that,” Fairuza abusing her Blond male slave badly. She then left the strap-on deep into his ass and then started biting really hard and aggressively at his back. Brian made a very painful moan, with his head shaking frantically and sending him to a mental state of Hell.

(to be continued)

GYSPSY STYLE VENGEANCE PART 2

THURSDAY AFTERNOON

“Wake up sleepy head,” Fairuza wakes Brian up by whacking his ass really hard with a ruler. Brian slowly blinks his eyes and realises that last night did happen and was not some nightmare. “You missed your classes I think. It’s one in the afternoon,” Fairuza untying his ankles. She just got back from university. She didn’t miss her classes. When she finished untying him, she ordered him, “I want you to still lie face down slave.” “Yes..Mistress,” Brian stammered in fear. Fairuza was opening her closet and looking for something. She saw what she wanted and then she tossed it on the bed, “Slave go and put these on,” she laughed. Brian turned around and saw what she wanted him to wear. His heart sank. This was going to be really embarrassing but he still out it on, saying, “Yes…Mistress.” “And don’t forget to also put your underwear on too. Don’t want any of the girls to see my man’s big cock,” she giggled. When Brian was finished dressing, he looked like a joke. He had nothing on but his black underwear and some large lingerie. He knew that she had been planning this for a long time as the lingerie was too large even for his Mistress. She giggled “You look like a male whore. Hey wait. I think I want to make some more adjustments to you. Go on your knees,” she pointed her finger down. “Yes Mistress,” Brian dropped down to his knees. She went to her drawer and took out what looked like a dog collar. She walked up to him and placed it around his neck. She then took the leash meant to be attached to it and placed it on his manacle. “There you look lovely. Now let’s go and have some brunch,” she led him on a dog leash. He started walking but then she said, “No slave. Crawl on all fours because right now you don’t have the right of a human being,” she shouted at him. He dropped down on all fours. She could see how upset and humiliated he looked. She led him down the stairs and all the way to the lounge. Three of her housemates were sat by and watching television. “Well well well. What do we have here,” Cassie smirked. The other two female Gothic housemates smirked. “My slave and I are joining you ladies. But we won’t be here for long,” Fairuza walking towards the sofa. She pointed to the side of the sofa, “Slave stay put here,” she pointed at the stop. “Yes…Mistress,” he answered meekly. The girls laughed. They hated him before when they first went out and given that they must have known that he broke up with her they found his predicament something to poke fun of and hurt him with. “I am gonna make us something to eat. Don’t you bitches feed my dog ya hear,” she walked away. “Oh we hear,” all three gothic girls broke out in cruel chuckle. She cooked something for her and her slave-dog to eat. When she came back she put her plate on the table in front of her, and she told him, “ Don’t worry. I’ll bring you your food too,” she patted him on his Blond head. She went back to the kitchen and came back to the lounge. She placed a dog plate on the floor, below Brian’s face. Brian wanted to puke. This was below his dignity. On the plate was some meat. “What’s the matter honey. You don’t like it,” she took the plate and spat at it. she then placed it on the floor, “Now shut up, don’t try complaining and go eat your food,” she shouted at him, pulling hardly at his Blond hair. “Yes….Mistress,” he replied meekly, slowly eating his food, just like a dog. “Wow you have become a very cruel dominatrix,” Cassie said. “He wanted to get back with me yesterday. Sorry that he broke up with me. I told him that I would take him back. But as my slave and if he wanted to prove how he wants to attain for what he has done he must endure humiliation and be my personal slave,” Fairuza lied. The other girls laughed, making fun of Brian. Brian ate, wanting to cry for this sort of treatment he was getting in. Fairuza ate from her plate just like a dog’s owner would, asking the rest, “So what are you watching?”

In the mid-afternoon, Fairuza and Brian took the bus to the city centre. They went to a mall that had a tattoo shop in it. Inside the mall Fairuza led Brian by holding his hand. He was not to call her Mistress but Fairuza or honey or darling would d in public and he was wearing his normal clothes. They finally entered the tattooing shop. “Hey Fairuza long time no see,” a pale shaven-haired guy with pierced eyebrow and striking blue eyes came to greet Fairuza. “Nice to see you too Bill,” Fairuza hugged back. They let go. Bill saw Brian. “So who is this?” he asked her. She whispered at Billy’s ear. Billy looked at Brian, laughing. “Ok ok. I’ll see what I can do,” he nodded. They all went to a room within the shop itself. Brian was made to lie down on an operating table while Billy started operating on him. Fairuza stood by and watched the whole procedure. When the whole procedure was over, Brian was made to stand up and continuing turning around 360 Degrees, for his Gypsy Mistress. “Not bad Billy. That is one good heck of a job,” Fairuza admiring the tattoos on Brian’s body. On Brian’s front body, from his chest down to six-packed tummy were the words inscribed in Runic style writing I AM THE PROPERTY OF FAIRUZA. On the side of his upper right arm was that of a Pentagram. On the side of his upper left arm was that of a NUMBERING (like the ones the Nazis gave to their gypsy prisoners and of course Jewish prisoners during the Second World War). On the back of his neck was the word in bold italics ROMA RULES (what the Gypsies refer to themselves as). On the top part of his back was that of a SNAKE that is hissing. Above his ass were the words imprinted FOR GYPSY ABUSE ONLY. “Hey Billy I want him to see his tattoos. Do you have a mirror?” Fairuza asked. Billy led her and Brian to that part of the room that had walled mirrors (like the ones used in gyms). Brian continued to turn around and saw all his tattoos. His heart sank. “Go put your clothes on and pay the man,” she ordered Brian. “Yes Fairuz,” he said. He got dressed and paid Billy. “Hey Brian. I really like your tattoos,” she was holding his hand and teasing him. “Now what would your racist friends say if they saw you with that tattoo. Maybe we should go meet your Pro-Viking friends and show them your tattoo. Or even the cell phone recording from yesterday,” she chuckled, knowing how this was hurting him. “Let’s go window shopping. Later we can get out of here. I know a nice Hindustani restaurant not far from here. And they play nice Roma and Sinti music too,” she was pushing herself closer to Brian, putting an arm around his back. They eventually went to the Indian Restaurant later on but after 9PM, they went back home. Fairuza’s home.

Fairuza made Brian perform strip tease for her housemates while they all sat down and drank beer. TATU’s All The Things She Said was being played in the background. Brian shaking his fit sexy body while showing them all his tattoos was something they enjoyed seeing. He was tall, muscular and handsome. And that he was the slave and property of their friend/his ex-Gypsy girlfriend was something they found very very erotic, kinky and excitable. “He really is your property Fair,” Cassie was shouting straightforward. “I love his tattoos. And his body,” another housemate commented excitedly. Fairuza was stood by the radio, shouting back at them, “You can see but you can’t touch.” When the strip tease performance was over, Fairuza and a naked Brian retired to her bedroom. She also got naked and made him make love to her. He was fucking her pussy with his large cock while kissing and licking at her nape, kissing her on the lips and even sucking on her right nipple as she held onto him and played with his hair. “I love you Mistress. I love you,” Brian continuing to make love to her. They had sex for over an hour until Fairuza laid her back against the top of her bed while Brian’s head rested on her lap. She was playing with his hair, saying, “Tomorrow night I have plans for you my Viking slave. Big plans.”

FRIDAY EVENING

Fairuza and Brian got off the bus at the bus stop. Brian carried a bag on his back. He gulped. The bus stop was on a very isolated area. “Ok slave we’re almost there,” Fairuza smiled at him…wickedly. “Yes…..Mistress,” Brian gulped. They kept on walking until they reached a squatter area full of caravans. There were children playing around campfire. There were men sat down playing with violins, playing Gypsy music. “Here we are,” Fairuza said. They were in a gypsy camp. Fairuza led Brian by the hand, knowing that he would get lost here and freak out very easily (being a Gadje). The men and women saw Fairuza. The men playing with their violins continued playing. A woman came and approached Fairuza, as she and Brian moved deeper into the sphere of the caravans. The woman looked like in her 40s and was quite plump wearing a Gypsy scarf on her head. She was a relative in fact. “Fairuza my God how are you?” the woman asked in Romany. Fairuza let go of Brian and went to hug the woman, responding back in their language. Fairuza looked back at Brian still talking to the woman, “I thought of stopping by here as I haven’t seen you all as I thought that I wanted to bring entertainment here to your camp tonight.” Fairuza spent 2 hours today training Brian how to dance to Romany music. Fairuza and the woman hooked Brian with one of the man in charge. An hour later everyone was sat all around Brian. The men playing the violin music started playing their violin and Brian started dancing like a gypsy man. He danced until he threw off his shirt to the ground, revealing his tattoos. As Brian danced the men, women and children could see his tattoos. His tattoos were a sign of gypsy pride and a boost to their morale after having to endure anti-Romany feelings from Europeans. The Gypsy men and women made roaring sounds, laughing with pride and how happy they were to gypsies. The woman with Fairuza told the women that this guy (Brian) was actually a Gadje but believed in gypsy superiority. While everyone clapped at Brian boosting their ego, Fairuza was recording everything. She smiled. When Brian finally stopped dancing there was some applause. Fairuza apologised to the rest, saying that she and Brian had to go before they miss their last bus. When they finally reached Fairuza’s home, they both took a bubble bath inside the upstairs bathroom. Brian was cleaning his mistress’s body. 2That feels nice. To have a slave taking care of you,” Fairuza’s back was to Brian was he was cleaning her from behind. “We have some nice videos to show your friends. You know I never asked you which friends of yours told me that I am a gypsy. I also think we should show tonight’s video to your Viking friends too,” she chuckled evilly and then turned around to see the expression on his face. Brian looked hurt, begging, “Please Mistress. Please don’t humiliate me like this. You have already abused me on Wednesday night. You had me tattooed and spat on my food yesterday. Tonight you made me dance in front of your relatives. You have already won. I am already breaking. I am already sorry I messed with you,” he looked like he was going to cry. “You are my slave. I can do whatever I want with you regardless of your feelings. You are not allowed to cry. Now continue to wash me and you better have nothing but sweet thoughts about me,” she demanded. “Yes mistress,” Brian sighed. Fairuza enjoyed having and keeping him as a slave. She wanted to combine her cell phone recording from Wednesday night and tonight’s gypsy dance as one video. Maybe upload it in youtube for all to see and made sure that those who stood on her way would get the chance to see it. Perhaps she might do even more vidoes.

A WEEK LATER

Fairuza gathered some university students with Gothic or Gypsy background to help her fight what she perceived as anti-gypsy elements within the university. They booked a hall to host their “talk”, in the same manner that some Muslim students would host a talk on Islam v The West in university to bridge understanding and clarify on the misunderstandings each side has on the other. In this case it was about Gypsies v The Rest, as Gypsies were still being persecuted in Europe and that racism against them was still being tolerated and done all over Europe, Britain included (Gypsies still can’t enter certain places). Brian went to his friends who hosted their Viking Heritage Centre to come and attend this talk, as Fairuza was also going to bring up something about Vikings and whether Vikings were Europe’s true strongest people. As pamphlets were being passed all over university, Fairuza knew that those who disliked gypsies or those who may have told everyone else that she had a gypsy background would attend it out of curiosity and their own personal interests t see what the gypsies were up to this time.

DAY OF THE TALK

There were rows of seats. There were tables full of food and drinks too on the right side of the seats. Many students attended the talk. Some were Gothic students, Wiccans and gypsy students dressed in black. Some were Blond, dark-haired and red-haired male and female students, hailing from proud North European backgrounds. Some were normal-looking students. From the normal-looking students and those who looked like Asatru-type students (worshippers of Norse Gods) was where the anti-Romany elements could be found. In front of them was Fairuza making her speeches. She was stood up with a podium in front of her and a microphone. Brian was stood next to her. Behind them was a large television connected to a laptop on a small desk. “So as you can see that people discriminate against gypsies for no other reasons than they are gypsies. We don’t go around conquering, colonizing and exploiting other countries like the Anglo Saxons, Vikings and Romans. We don’t send out elders to nursing homes like the Gadjes. We suffered alongside the Jews during the Holocaust and yet our sufferings have been brushed off since we were and still are deemed unimportant. Our children get bullied in the streets and harassed by the police. Most criminals are Gadjes but we get scapegoat. I find this society extremely funny because it praises its Viking heritage, a people who have looted and plundered other countries for centuries and yet they never get demonized. This country is proud to be descended from these bunch of looters. It is unfair hypocrisy. But I am going to prove it all to you once and for all that we are actually not the worst of you but the best of you. For those you who think you are superior to the rest of us because you have Viking or Anglo Saxon roots well guess what. You are wrong. Dead wrong. If we gypsies want to really do damage against you we could have done it a long time ago and you would be begging us not to hurt you. Brian your turn,” Fairuza went down to sit. Brian took the mike. Fairuza could see from the faces of the “Viking-descended students” and from some of the “rest” that they looked dumbfounded and confused about everything she said. Brian then spoke, “Ok ladies and gentlemen we are going to show you some videos that you need to see. For a long time you have looked down on gypsies. You have bad-mouthed students like Fairuza because she is one. And for those of you who celebrate your Viking heritage and out down other people as being of inferior stock, including gypsies, you are the ones about to be put in your place,” Brian said. Fairuza went and turned the PC on, uploading the videos she took. The TV came on and everyone was starting to watch the videos. The first video showed Brian dressed up like a Viking and on his knees, begging Fairuza not to hurt him, “Please don’t hurt me. Please don’t hurt me,” Brian pleaded. Fariuza was walking towards him. He prostrated before her and then quickly crawled towards her, licking her feet. “You Gypsies are tougher than us Vikings. Please don’t hurt me,” Brian whimpered. The second video showed Fairuza walking in the park with her housemates, leading Brian on a dog leash. He wore only lingerie and was crawling on all fours. Fairuza waved towards the camera. The third video showed Brian sat down like some kind of anchorman, saying, “As you all know that I am a proud member of the Viking Society. I am here to clarify that there are a group of people even superior to not just the Vikings but also the Greeks and Romans.” Brian stood up and turned around pulling off his shirt and saying again, “These are the truly superior people whom we should all respect and worship as they are far more mightier than any other group.” he showed off his tattooed back. The fourth video showed Brian dancing to the gypsy music while he and Fairuza were in the gypsy camp. And then came the fifth video. It was that of a pentagram. Whoever saw it that had something against gypsies were going to be affected because this was an enchanted video that they were watching. Fairuza saw the expressions on the faces of most of the students, except for the gypsies and the Goths and Wiccans. They were scared as Hell as the magic enchantment from that fifth video was working its magic on them.

A WEEK LATER

VIKING HERITAGE BUILDING WITHIN UNIVERSITY CAMPUS

It was once a one-storey building rented by the Viking Heritage group, ran by university students celebrating their Norse heritage be they British or Scandinavian students. Now it was no longer running that. It was now a Gypsy heritage forum. Inside the building there were many Gyspsy, Wiccan and Gothic students (male and female) sitting down on sofas, like as if the whole place was like Starbucks. And they were being served. While all the Goths, Wiccans and Gyspies tended to be dark haired, the students serving them were far taller, bigger built with blond, lighter brown or red hair (male and female). Three girls sat down while two Blonde female students dressed up in sexy Viking uniforms were fanning them with giant feathers. One male Gypsy student was sat down reading the latest Gypsy student review while a female Blonde student was on all fours sucking him off. Two Redhead male students were walking around carrying trays of drinks, like as if they were hotel waiters. Things were different now. The students proud of their Viking heritage were now serving those of Gypsy descent.

THE GYPSY CAMP WHERE FAIRUZA LAST WENT

The gypsies had never had life this easy. University students who once hated them were now cleaning up their houses, even dressed up like French maids (if they were females) and butlers (if they were males). As two male students continued doing renovation on a house under the supervision of a gypsy boy in his early 20s, a fat woman tells her five year old grandson in Romany, “This what Gadjes do for us. They are our servants. We can treat them in any way we like because we are their masters.” The grandson kept on watching, eventually becoming spoiled by this perceived natural form of slavery at such a young age.

FAIRUZA’ HOUSE – NIGHT TIME

Brian was tied up naked on Fairuza’s bed. But he had no ball gag this time. Fairuza lied next to him, moving her fingers lovingly and affectionately over his chest. Brian looked very upset. The longer he was her slave the longer he lost his sense of free will and self-determination. “The life of many gypsies has been dramatically improved. Thanks to you helping me,” she smiled at him. She then came on top of him and kissed him firmly on the lips. “Brian you don’t have to call me Mistress anymore. You are allowed to speak freely and criticise me,” she went to untie his ankles. As she went to untie his wrists, she told him, “I decided to set you free.” “What?? Really?” Brian was surprised. “Yes really. But only on one condition. That you have to give our relationship a second chance. I am asking you sincerely. Will you give us a chance? I won’t bully you anymore. I am so sorry that did a lot of things to you. I did it because I was madly in love with you and wanted to hurt you. I am sure you can see that now. I don’t want to lose you…ever. I won’t hurt you again and I’ll always be here for you. I’ll take care of you. You have my name all over your body. I can tell you now that you don’t have to worry about me ever leaving you the way Winona Rider left Johnny Depp despite her name tattooed all over his back. Will you give us a chance?” she looked at him affectionately. “Alright….Fairuza. I guess you really do want me,” Brian smiled. A part of him started enjoying being her slave, even if she took off the spell she cast on him. “You are free. You are no longer my slave…so that you can be my partner,” she kissed him firmly on the lips, and then untied his wrists. “Hey how about a role play. Wanna tie me up and have me call you master for a change,” she took the ropes, winking at him kinkily.

THE END