The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The HBS:

Chapter 4:

Slowly coming to, Hypnotica felt very tired… her whole body was deeply drained while her befuddled brain seemed to be in a fairly ambiguous mood, filled with the post orgasm endorphins dulling her with their pleasure while simultaneously screaming out some sort of warning. She opened her slightly aching eyes, which flickered to compensate for the light in the room, whilst trying to pull her arms into a more comfortable position from up above her head. They wouldn’t move. Hypnotica tried again, increasingly panicked, but a tough metal band around each of her wrists was holding her tight. Finally her memory returned in full.

“Welcome back,” said a voice from the foot of the bed. Looking down, Hypnotica could see a very attractive blond woman wearing little more than a matching white bra and panties. She didn’t recognise her, although no small part of the brunette hypnotist liked what she saw. Still, it was unlikely the woman in front of her was there to help.

“Turbowoman?” whispered Hypnotica quietly to confirm her fears. Mary-Jane smiled.

“It’s MJ actually, but don’t worry yourself about that.” Hypnotica looked around the room, Rachael’s room. The two of them were alone.

“What are you going to do to me?” she asked, trying for defiant but letting more than a little of her fear seep in to her voice. MJ smiled in a friendly manner.

“Nothing much,” she explained, “I simply plan on testing out those hypnotic contact lenses of yours. Sorry if I hurt your eyes, by anyway, I haven’t got much experience of taking them out although I was as gentle as I could be.” That explained the aching to Hypnotica, but not what her hostess intended for her. MJ could see the thought in her guest’s expression.

“Oh don’t worry my dear,” explained the blond, “You don’t have to worry about being taken to jail. You’re the last super villain the HBS have to deal with. I’ve discussed it with my friends and we all want to hang up our costumes for good. Fighting crime was just getting to be such a drag.” Hypnotica didn’t know what to make of that, or how it pertained to her. Once again, MJ could easily see what the brunette was thinking.

“Yes, after tonight the HBS will be no more,” she said with a smile, before her voice and expression turned more serious, “But we can hardly leave you to reap the benefits of our departure. I talked it over with the chief and he agreed. The HBS seemed to encourage villainy in the city, for some reason, not to mention create other vigilantes who aren’t as well equipped, morally or physically. So we’re on the way out, melting away as just another urban legend. And you’re coming with us.”

“Me?” spluttered Hypnotica, “Why do you think I’ll come with you?” she sneered. MJ stepped forwards, the light twinkling off her unexpectedly green eyes… a greenness Hypnotica recognised. The super villain felt her fear return in force.

“The same way you captured all those girls and ensnared all those men, turning them into your sex toys and brainless muscle… I’m going to hypnotise you Kathryn and when I’m done your days of crime will be over.” Hypnotica felt her insides go cold.

“How do you know my name?” she stammered. MJ smiled her mystic smile again.

“Simple really,” she explained, “Your contact lenses were made by you at a lab in Cityville University… a lab that I happen to own and whose research I am informed about every month. When there was a break-in there it wasn’t long before I was told that the work on contact lens sized and shaped anti-subliminal shields had been taken. As soon as ‘Hypnotica’ turned up entrancing girls left, right and centre it didn’t take a huge leap of imagination to tie her to the young, dark haired PhD student who had disappeared from working at my labs.”

“Your labs?” gasped Hypnotica, “You mean you’re Mary-Jane Lane?” MJ nodded with another smile.

“Yes, and the tools you purchased, to reshape the contact lenses to reflect light at subliminally optimum wavelengths and frequencies, you bought from my company. It took us a while to pin you down exactly, but as soon as we did it was only a question of time before we got you.” MJ paused a moment, amused at how it was her, the superheroine, explaining to Kathryn, the supervillain, about how her plans had been thwarted. Hypnotica looked at her captor in shock.

“Why did it take you so long to capture me?” she asked, spellbound by the tale. MJ took a couple of steps forward and sat on the bed next to her guest.

“Well, as I’m sure you know, we took apart your first base of operations quickly enough, but you’d sensibly kept a backup prepared, somewhere we didn’t know. You already had the contact lenses so there was no need to buy any more specialist equipment and without that we couldn’t track you. So we waited and tried to catch you, but I must say you were far better at evading capture than most of the supervillains we’ve encountered!” They almost shared a laugh for a moment, before MJ returned to her explanation.

“However, I knew that you wanted to capture us, so I waited for you to try it, hoping that we’d be ready. When I spoke to the Chief of Police this evening, after we thought you’d escaped again, he said his men had caught someone dressed as Hypnotica in a getaway vehicle with all the cash from the bank… only it wasn’t her. The girl they found was blue eyed and matched a description of someone who disappeared from the university three months ago. Before that she had a cast iron alibi that meant she couldn’t have been Hypnotica. That got me thinking.

“If it wasn’t Hypnotica who’d escaped from the bank then where had she been? The only other woman present was the one we’d taken away from there to try and deprogram… As soon as I thought that I knew exactly what you’d done and, I must say, I was impressed. If you’d just instructed your slave to drive a bit safer we might never have known!” Hypnotica felt her world drop away. All her plans ruined because of one tiny oversight… MJ smiled again, placing a hand on Kathryn’s shoulder and looking her right in the eye.

“But didn’t you want to fail?” she asked. Hypnotica was stunned for a moment before replying.

“Why on Earth would you think that?” MJ moved closer, making herself more comfortable and bringing her face closer to Kathryn’s.

“Every supervillain we’ve fought has always seemed to want to be captured,” she explained delicately, holding Hypnotica’s eyes with her own, “They overextend themselves or try to do too much or whatever… they always end up caught.” Kathryn was affronted.

“Well I didn’t want to be caught!” she exclaimed. Now MJ stood up and moved across the bed, reaching the brunette supervillain and extending one of her legs over her before kneeling above Hypnotica and staring her right in the eye.

“You didn’t?” she asked softly, “You didn’t want to be captured by three beautiful women who would understand you entirely…? Who would know what it’s like to spend all your time surrounded by stunning girls and not be sure if they wanted you as much as you want them…? Three women who could look you in the eyes and tell you what they wanted to do to you…?” Kathryn stared up at the gorgeous face above her and marvelled, feeling the sexual heat enter her, unaware that she was looking straight into MJ’s eyes with her mind open, listening to what her captor had to say...

“That’s right,” encouraged the blond, “Just look into my eyes and tell me you didn’t want to be captured… look into my eyes and explain how you didn’t want to be tied to a bed and be made love to… look into my eyes and tell me how looking doesn’t make you feel so hot… look into my eyes, Hypnotica… just look into my eyes…” The brunette did so, trying and failing to find the words to counter any of Turbowoman’s arguments.

“Keep looking,” encouraged MJ, “Just keep looking into my eyes… I’m sure the answer’s in there somewhere… the answer to all your concerns… all your worries… all your fears… all your passions… Just keep looking into my eyes… feel yourself be swallowed up by them… sinking into the deep, green pools above you… letting your mind drift into them… It’s so nice to let yourself just drift away… into my eyes…

“It’s becoming hard to keep doing it though, Kathryn,” warned MJ, “Looking into my eyes is just so tiring and you’re so tired already… You feel a great weight on your eyelids… they’re just so heavy… even as you try and stare deeper into my eyes you feel your own slowly closing… becoming hypnotised, like your mind… like you… Are you hypnotised Kathryn?”

“Yes…” breathed the former supervillain Hypnotica, her eyes shut.

“Excellent,” smiled MJ in reply before saying more strongly, “You two can come in now.” The door opened and admitted Lois and Rachael, who were both wearing little more than bras and panties. They were kissing as they entered the room, Lois cupping Rachael’s breast while the redhead squeezed her friend’s ass. Smiling in aroused delight, MJ turned back to Hypnotica.

“In your mind Hypnotica, you finally see the truth. You were deep undercover… so deep we had to hypnotise you to make you think you were actually a supervillain… but you’re not… you’re a member of us, the Hot Blond Superheroines and we’ve missed you… When I tell you to awake you will count to ten and return to consciousness. All your memories of being Hypnotica will be from the perspective that it was all a ruse on behalf of us, your HBS sisters. You also won’t remember any of tonight, believing that you finally finished your work undercover and have returned to the HBS base for a well earned rest. Do you understand?”

“Yes…” was the new superheroine’s reply.

“In which case,” instructed MJ, “Awake.” Moving quickly she moved off the brunette, grabbed a key from the bedside table and released both the girl’s wrists, taking the cuffs and key and shutting them in a nearby draw before walking over to Lois and Rachael and wriggling between the two lovebirds, who stopped kissing each others’ mouths and began kissing MJ’s neck. They stopped when their leader issued a quick order. On the bed Kathryn, still in the black bra and panties of her Hypnotica outfit, slowly came awake. She sat up, rubbed her eyes, wondered at the pain in them and her wrists, before finally seeing the three other girls.

“Turbowoman… Amazonia… Dynagirl… I’ve… missed you…!” she said, finding the words slightly wrong, but she soon recovered, only to regain her perplexed expression, “Why are you all dressed like that?” MJ moved first, quickly followed by Lois and Rachael, the three HBS stalking forwards onto the bed towards Hypnotica, who looked at her… friends… in some surprise.

Something felt wrong… but something also felt so good…! Seeing the three of them, their toned but womanly bodies almost totally on show, sent thrilling tingles right through her body, making her nipples harden… like with all those other girls who’d she’d hypnotised while she was undercover… What was it about that which felt wrong… almost untrue…? That feeling of worry persisted for about a second before the raging eroticism elicited by her three co-superheroines overpowered her. But she didn’t remember them as lesbians, did she? They weren’t like her, surely…?

Whatever they’d been before Hypnotica came into their lives, MJ, Lois and Rachael certainly weren’t concerned about any changes now… They advanced on Kathryn, Lois and Rachael having been told by MJ what she planned and Hypnotica’s real name beforehand, who knelt in the bed, paralysed by her desire, the bed clothes slipping down to reveal her luscious breasts in their flimsy black bra.

None of the others were overdressed either. Rachael was wearing her black silk nightie, the shiny, slinky material contrasting oh so sexily with her pale skin. Lois had slipped into a pair of red panties and matching bra, through which her large nipples and larger breasts were clearly visible and yearning to break free. Finally MJ was wearing a white thong and bra, with three visible dark spots testament to her arousal. All three of them made it onto the bed, advancing on their hands and knees towards Kathryn, who couldn’t move. Regardless of any earlier confusion she’d felt upon waking, her mind was most certainly approving of the suddenly sexual nature of her time with the HBS.

MJ made it to Kathryn first and reached out both her hands, slowly pushing the brunette backwards onto the pillow of the double bed before bringing her mouth against the other woman’s. Kathryn felt the blonde’s tongue dart against hers and realised it really was happening… she really was in bed with all three of the HBS and they were about to make love to her! As if on cue, MJ moved up on top of Kathryn, who closed her eyes and groaned through the kisses with the feeling of another woman’s weight on top of her.

Her groans became a full on yelp when she felt the hands on her panties, stroking her wet pussy through the thin material. Someone was kissing up her legs, while stroking her with their hands, the twin stimulation along with MJ’s passionate kissing everything Hypnotica had hoped it would be. Mary-Jane was receiving similar treatment from the third HBS, Rachael kissing up the black of the blonde’s legs towards her ass and pussy while her hands reached out to rub Lois, who was using her recently discovered skills to tease and arouse Kathryn expertly.

The brunette had no resistance to all the incredible stimulation and could only lie back and mutter incoherently when MJ unclipped her bra at the front, spilling out the former supervillain’s ample chest to kiss, suck and squeeze the pert breasts before her. This was all while Lois achingly slowly teased down Kathryn’s panties, kissing every available scrap of skin on the way down…

“Uh that’s it…! Don’t stop don’t stop don’t stop! Yeah uh please… oh yeah, baby, right there!” The babbling rose in volume as Lois snaked up towards the brunette’s trimmed pussy, Hypnotica allowing her legs to spread and her most sensitive area to receive her former enemy’s experienced tongue. Mary-Jane, for her part, was losing the ability to concentrate on kissing the hypnotist’s breasts, fantastic as they were. Rachael was lapping on her pussy and, despite her panties still being on, the redhead was so capable a lover she was already eliciting the most incredible of sensations in her blond friend.

Having been alone, in a sexual sense, for over three years, MJ could be forgiven for the speed with which she broke away from Kathryn, lay on her back and pulled off her panties. Faced with the delectable pussy in front of her Rachael took an almost competitive interest in it, comparing the yelps and moans she was causing in MJ to the similar sounds, interspersed with random gibberish, that Kathryn was almost screaming because of Lois.

Both Hypnotica and Turbowoman felt the other panting and buckling beside them and reached out to play with each other’s breasts, further stimulating one another and pushing themselves dangerously close to the brink… Even as Kathryn’s skilful manipulations changed from nipple to nipple, MJ sensed the roaring fires within her rapidly approach boiling point, the awesome sensations nothing like the self applied climaxes of her recent years. Not to be outdone Lois redoubled her efforts with Hypnotica, her tongue repeatedly flicking against the brunette’s throbbing clitoris.

Even as her bubbling mind objectively described what Lois was doing, Kathryn sensed her far more pressing passion explode, a fact only redoubled as Mary-Jane simultaneously squeezed the former supervillain’s nipples hard, hitting her own climax with an awesome scream. Simultaneously, the two former enemies hit the heights of pleasure repeatedly, their longstanding desire for the girls in that room, if somewhat confused by hypnotic events, nonetheless giving them such passionate impetus as to blow their minds.

Slowly… delicately… with gentle, brushing kisses on the other girls’ thighs, Lois and Rachael moved back and towards each other, their own passions desperately requiring assuaging. When Turbowoman and Hypnotica got involved as well it was only a question of time before the two other HBS hit their own orgasmic highs. After that it was only a question of how long the four of them could spend in bed with each other…

TO BE CONTINUED…