The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The HBS:

Chapter 5:

“So we’re really hanging up our capes?” asked Rachael, not sure whether she was happy or upset at the notion.

“We never wore capes, silly,” reprimanded Lois with a playful push at the redhead’s shoulder.

“Oh you’re going to pay for that!” challenged Dynagirl, throwing herself at her friend and dragging her to the ground. Giggling like a little girl, Amazonia allowed herself to be pinned to the floor and squirmed slightly underneath her sexy friend.

“You’ve caught me!” she whispered, as if mesmerised, “Now you must do to me what you will…” Totally caught up in the moment, Rachael bent down to kiss her gorgeous lover.

“Enough!” cautioned Mary-Jane, her tone admonishing though her eyes and the drop of her hand to her thigh contradicted her reprimanding voice. Giggling together, Rachael eventually moved off Lois and the two of them stood. MJ tried to look annoyed but only managed incredibly turned on. Finally caution won over desire.

“Come on you two, we’ve got to appear like we’re pretending to be the best of friends, not that we are the best of lovers!” Still giggling but composing themselves quickly enough, the three women prepared to enter the room but, just before she opened the door, Rachael turned back to MJ, her face serious.

“So what’s going on with Kathryn? Is Ms Osborne going to be joining us?”

“Yeah,” agreed Lois, also becoming solemn for a moment, “How did she take the news?” MJ looked pained for a moment.

“Not very well,” she explained, “I told her the truth as gently I could, at the hospital. The psychiatrists and psychoanalysts there are very good but I don’t think we’ll be seeing her back to normal for a while.”

“You mean she won’t… you know…? And she’ll be, like… ok?” asked Lois. She didn’t want to say it, in case the others thought her insensitive, but the things that Kathryn could do to a girl belied belief! The thought of missing out on that… and the loss of someone who’d very quickly become a firm friend and all, was pretty tough… but no more than the thought of someone who she liked, loved even, being held in a mental asylum. Both MJ and Rachael could see what Lois meant and sympathised.

“I’m told that she’ll be ok and she’ll hopefully be able to get her career back on track, she was quite the scientist I’m told. As for her and us…? Well, you never know.” Lois nodded her head, as satisfied as she could be. Rachael returned to her earlier query.

“And as for our lack of capes?” she asked. MJ shrugged.

“Like I said earlier, Hypnotica was the last supervillain as far as we know. With her disappeared there’s a good chance we won’t be needed, and I’d much rather spend my time with the two of you than with Amazonia and Dynagirl!” They all laughed and nodded their heads in agreement. It really was time to call it a day. What had started out as fun had lost its appeal and now was due to end.

So, taking a moment to smooth out the creases in their ball gowns, Mary-Jane, Lois and Rachael prepared to enter the room, dolled up to the nines in the best clothes, jewellery and makeup money could buy. They were lucky it hadn’t smudged during their earlier play fighting cum foreplay. Taking a deep breath MJ took the handle and swung open the big door. Instantly the hum of conversation that had been buzzing away through the doorway stopped as everyone in the room turned to see the truth about the reconcilement. Had Mary-Jane Lane really forgiven the daughter of her father’s killer?

By the end of the evening they thought ‘Not a bit of it!’ In reality it had happened quite some time ago…

THE END…?