The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HYPNOTISM, HOSE, AND HIGH HEELS

CHAPTER THREE: GARTER BELT GAMES WITH GRANDMOTHER...

It was the midnight hour at the Etheridge home.

Frank Etheridge rose from his bed as the grandfather clock in the hall tolled midnight. He threw on a robe, and left his room.

He walked down the hall. He stopped at his mother’s bedroom door. His hand found the knob. He turned it. The door eased open on well-oiled springs.

Frank walked into his mother’s bedroom. It was dark, with only the glow of a night light illumating the room. The glow was sufficient, however, to reveal his mother’s bed, and his mother’s still form on the bed, deep in the bedcovers.

He went to the side of his mother’s bed, to the head of her bed. He looked down. He saw his mother’s black-haired head resting on a pillow, her attractive, middle-aged features composed in sleep. The substantial bulge in the bedcovers that was his mother’s bosom rose and fell with her deep-sleep breathing.

He noted that although his mother was in bed, asleep, she was wearing heavy make-up and lipstick, along with her earrings...as if she were prepared for some special event...

Now, Frank said, “Mother...Mother...open your eyes...”

Slowly, his mother’s coral green mascared eyelids opened. She stared up at her son. Her eyes were glazed with deep hypnosis.

“Look at me...” he commanded her.

Martha stared at her son.

Slowly, fluidly, Frank made the magnetic, mesmeric passes before his mother’s eyes.

“You will go into a deep trance,” he commanded her. “A deep, deep trance.”

His mother’s eyelids lowered, slowly over her glazed eyes.

He lowered his hands.

“Do you know why I am here?”

“You told me...you would come for me...at midnight...” His mother answered in the drowsy, mesmerized voice.

“Yes...I see you have prepared yourself for my visit.” He paused. “Have you also prepared yourself for me as I commanded you?”

“Yes...”

“Show me,” he commanded.

One of his mother’s shapely hands grasped her bedcovers. She used that hand to fling the bedcovers off her.

Frank almost moaned as he beheld his mother now.

Beneath the bedcovers, his middle-aged mother was naked...almost. Around her fleshy hips, she wore a black lace garter belt. Black suspenders stretched from the garter belt. Those suspenders were atttached to pair of seamed nylon stockings with black lace stocking tops, of a sooty black tint. The tension of those stretched garter belt suspenders pulled the exquisite, sheer stockings glass smooth over his mother’s long, lovely legs. Her feet were shod in glittering, black high heeled pumps.

His mother was wearing one of the lingerie and stocking ensembles she had purchased when they went shopping that afternoon—following their morning tryst. Her pale skin glowed white in the dim light against the glossy black of her garter belt, nylon stockings, and pumps. Frank stared at his mother’s fully exposed, huge breasts...then at her fully exposed furry pussy.

Both mother and son groaned as she raised up, down, up, down, riding his stiff swollen prick...

“You obeyed me well,” Frank told his hypnotized mother. “You are ready for me again...aren’t you?”

“Yes...my son...”

Frank unknotted the belt of his bathrobe...

* * *

“Oooohhhh...oooohhhhhhhh...Frank...oooohhhhhhhh...”

“Ride me, Mother...ride me...”

Frank was seated in the deep, plush setee beside his mother’s bed. Above him loomed his middle-aged mother’s form. She was starddling him, her back to him. His hands gripped the black lace bandeau of the garter belt around her waist.

Both mother and son groaned as she raised up, down, up, down, taking his stiff, swollen cock pole deep...deep into her...

Her legs in the sheer, lace top nylon stockings pressed silkily against his naked thighs. Those maternal thighs flexed and flexed beneath the black lace stocking tops as his mother raised and lowered herself, taking her son’s rigid prick deep, shudderingly deep, into her hot, seething pussy.

Frank marveled at how pliant and pliable his mother’s pussy sheath was, so soon after their marathon fucking. His throbbing cock was enfolded by the tender, warm sheath of his mother’s pussy, slipping easily in and out of that love tunnel due to the gentle flow of her love liquid. His erect cockpole twitched and twiched hotly as it worked deep, gloriously deep, into his mother’s soft, slippery womb.

Frank’s head spun with fuck fever. His mother had a magnificent pussy—a super pussy—

Rising and falling, his mother’s nude upper body bobbed and bobbed, like a fishing cork, her huge, pendulous breasts quivering with her coital movements, rising and lowering her middle-aged pussy on her son’s young, virile cock shaft.

This was truly a superior sexual position, Frank mused as he lifted and lowered his mother’s black lace garter belted hips, guiding her in the riding of his stiff, throbbing pole. This sexual position allowed the deepest penetration of his mother’s hot pussy, mind-blowing penetration, his erect prick burying itself to the cods in his mother’s womb with each thrust. It allowed a slow, tantalizing fuck as well, his mother slowly rising, withdrawing his cock pole from her, burningly, then falling, just as slowly, once more taking his throbbing organ into her steamy, dreamy depths.

...He had vowed to compel his mother to wear the black lace top stockings for him that very night...

Both mother and son lost themselves in their slow, slow, and deep, deep fucking.

“Oooooohhhh...oooohhhhhhhh...Frank...you fill me...darling...darling,” his mother moaned, her face twisting with each deep, supremely deep, thrust of her son’s love spear into her. Her middle-aged pussy was getting a hard workout from her virile son.

He really shouldn’t have hypnotized and humped his mother again so soon after the morning’s triple play, Frank knew, but the trip to his mother’s favorite lingerie shop had rekindled the fetish flames of his libido.

Staring at the exquisite, black lace garter belt and black lace top nylon stockings which had been displayed on a store mannequin had galvanized him. He had induced his mother to purchase the garter belt and stockings. Inwardly, he had vowed to compel his mother to wear the black lace top stockings for him that every night...

Frank’s hands moved now from his mother’s waist strapped in the black lace garter belt bandeau, sliding down to her lace top stockinged thighs. His hands trembled as he stroked those delicate lace stocking tops and his mother’s firm thighs beneath the sheer hosiery. He thought of how it had been that morning, fucking his middle-aged mother whilst she had stroked his naked bottom with her legs slick and smooth in those seamed, fully fashioned nylon stockings. Now Mother’s legs glowed the the sooty-black tinted lace top stockings. Sheer stockings...and hot sex...His cock pole pulsated in response, as it plowed to the farthest reaches into his mother’s blazing pussy.

For a little while, mother and son fucked, slowly, hornily. It was a hot, wet, and juicy fuck, as Frank upthrust his rigid cock pole even faster, even deeper into his mother’s mature pussy. Above him, his mother trembled and moan as her son’s immensely stiff prick ravished her middle-aged pussy.

Deep inside her, his mother’s magnificant pussy sheath gripped and gripped at his invading immenseness tightly, yet gently. Frank’s palms prickled hotly as they continued stroking the whisper-sheer stockings sheathing his mother’s flexing thighs, lingering at the exquisite black lace stocking tops encasing those satiny maternal upper thighs.

His mother groaned and groaned, shuddering with her hot cum, as he continued to thust his stiff prick to her...

Then, his mother’s head snapped up and she groaned, shaking with a hard, killing orgasm. Frank groaned, too, as he felt the hot flow of his mother’s ecstatic, spasmodic cum. Her steaming love liquid inundiated his throbbing cock pole deep inside his mother. His mother groaned and groaned, shuddering with her hot cum, as he continued to thrust his stiff prick deep into her.

Suddenly, her son shook like a storm-tossed ship, gasping and groaning as his fully engorged cock pole shuddered mightily deep inside his mother’s spasming pussy and then detonated. His body jerked upward with his climatic convulsions, actually carrying his mother with her, as his sputtering cock discharged massive streams of his boiling sperm into her waiting womb...it was a long, hard, overflowing cum into his mother’s heavenly pussy...

Dawn was nearly breaking when Frank returned to his bedroom....

“More tea, dear boy?”

“No, thank you, Grandmother.”

Punctually, at 10 o’clock sharp that morning, Frank, having slept until nine o’clock and missing breakfast (as did his mother who, by odd coincidence, had also slept in), reported to his paternal grandmother Agatha’s large, spacious house, practically a mansion, located on the outskirts of St. Louis.

He was having a belated breakfast now, drinking tea and nibbling on tea cakes with his elderly grandmother in her spacious, cathedral-ceilinged parlour. Nibbling only; he wasn’t very hungry. One reason was the effect sitting next to his gray-haired grandmother had on him. His insides were roiling with a perverse excitement, and an abnormal anticipation.

He was seated on an overstuffed, antique Victorian davenport. His grandmother sat nearby on an overstuffed chair. A wheeled tea tray was parked between them.

The closeness of his paternal grandmother made his heartbeat increase. Clinically, he knew he was succumbing to gerontophilia, the sexual desire for the old. Frank had studied the subject of gerontophilia as part of his overall studies, and had read case histories of boys and young men seduced by and having sex with old women—some of the women blood relatives such as mothers, aunts...even grandmothers. It was by reading those case histories that he had formed his sexual fixation on his own elderly, gray-haired grandmother...his father’s mother...

Frank’s eyes now rivited on his elderly paternal grandmother’s sheer nylon stockinged legs...

Frank looked at his grandmother. She was certainly well preserved for her sixty years of age. She carried herself well, with style and an aristocratic grace. Agatha Etheridege’s dark gray hair was only a few shades removed from its once brownette color. His grandmother’s face was still attractive and belied her sixty years of age. She wore her reading glasses, a concession to age. Her figure beneath the dress was heavily curved, Reubenesque, with large, discoid breasts, a still-trim waist, and a flaring bottom. The dress was mid-length, the better to display his elderly grandmother’s legs. Her legs were still quite shapely, sheathed in dark-tinted, sheer nylon stockings. Her feet were shod in black patent leather pumps, making it clear she was not quite ready for senisible shoes.

Tearing his eyes from the sight of his grandmother’s shapely, sheer stockinged legs with an effort, Frank said, “I brought you the present from Europe, Grandmother...you remember.”

“Oh, yes,” Agatha said, brightly, her lined, heavily made-up face glowing. “That was so dear of you, Frank, to think of me like that.”

“Well, now, Grandmother,” Frank began—then stopped.

For his grandmother had casually, thoughtlessly, crossed her nylon stockinged legs. One shapely stockinged legs had slipped over the other, thos sheer stockings whispering as they rubbed together, slick and smooth. The action caused the hem of her dress to slip on the smooth film of her stockings, inadvertenly revealing lots of leg. Frank’s eyes now rivited on his elderly paternal grandmother’s sheer nylon stockinged legs. He felt his heart pound as the gorge of his fetish for hose and heels rose in him. The hem of his grandmother’s dress had slipped high, showing one of her upper thighs sheathed in the sheer, dark-tinted hosiery. He could just make out the darker-tinted top of his grandmother’s nylon stocking high up that thigh.

Ogling his grandmother’s nylon stockinged legs, Frank felt his bizarre desires, his depraved gerontophilia, grip him hard. It was time to make his move...

“You’re too kind, Grandmother,” he recovered, adroitly.

“Pooh, not at all, my dear boy...shall I open your present now?”

“Later,” Frank told his grandmother. “First, I have something to show you.”

Frank reached into the right pocket of his suit coat. He withdrew his hand. That hand held a large, gold pocket watch by its heavy gold chain.

“Ohhh, Frank,” Agatha exclaimed, her face mirroring her pleasure. “Is that what I think it is?”

“Yes, Grandmother,” Frank replied. “It’s Grandfather’s old railroad pocketwatch, the one you gave me.”

“But it’s so shiny...it’s like new!”

“I had it cleaned, Grandmother, and repolished by a expert jeweler in London. I wanted to restore it...for you...”

“Concentrate your eyes on the watch, Grandmother...Follow it with your eyes...watch it swing...back and forth...back and forth...”

“Oh, Frank... you shouldn’t have,” Agatha said, her eyes on the mirror-polished pocketwatch. “But I’m glad you did..it really polished up quire nicely, didn’t it, dear?”

“Yes, it really has, Grandmother,” Frank replied. “See how it catches the light?”

Holding the antique pocketwatch by its gold chain, Frank dangled the glittering timepiece before his elderly grandmother’s face. He let it swing, back and forth, in front of her eyes.

“See how it nicely it glitters...?”

“Yes...it’s lovely...”

“It really does catch your eyes...doesn’t it...Grandmother...?”

“Why...yes...” He detected a distraction in her voice. He continued to let the watch swing, glitteringly, before his grandmother’s eyes.

“Concentrate on the watch, Grandmother,” Frank commanded her. “Follow it with your eyes...watch it swing...back and forth...back and forth...”

He saw his grandmother’s lipsticked lips close. Her eyes beneath her pince nez moved back and forth, following the antique pocketwatch’s movements.

“You can’t take your eyes off the watch,” he told her. “Can you, Grandmother?”

“No...”

“Look at the watch,” Frank commanded his grandmother. “Look deep into it...look deep...deeper...deeper...”

All the while, he swung the glittering gold pocketwatch before his grandmother’s eyes, back and forth, back and forth. The brilliant flashes of the pocketwatch filled his grandmother’s eyes. Those eyes were fixed, unblinking. Inwardly, Frank thrilled as he watched his elderly grandmother slowly sink into hypnosis.

The parlor was silent now.

“You cannot move, Grandmother,” Frank commanded, still letting the glittering pocketwatch oscillate before her eyes. “All you can do is look into the watch...”

“Yes...”

“Now you will close your eyes, Grandmother...and sleep...You will go to sleep...sleep...sleep...”

“You are completely relaxed, Grandmother...completely relaxed...” He saw his grandmother’s body sag a bit.

“Yes...Grandmother,” he told her. “you are becoming so relaxed...so very relaxed...your body is so heavy...so heavy...you cannot move...at all...”

Frank watched his elderly grandmother’s body sag into the armchair. Her eyes were transfixed on the glittering watch.

“Now your eyelids are getting heavy, Granmother,” Frank commanded. “Your eyelids are so very heavy...Grandmother...you cannot keep them open...”

With a thrill, he watched his gray-haired grandmother’s blue-eyeshadowed eyelids begin to droop over her glazed, glassy eyes. Still the oscillating watch sent brilliant flashes into his grandmother’s eyes, transfixing her eyes.

“Yes...you cannot keep your eyelids open...you want to close them, Grandmother,” he went on. “You want to sleep...sleep...”

More and more his grandmother’s form sagged into the couch. She was sinking, slow and sure, sinking into the deep, deep dark pool of hypnosis...

“You are becoming sleepy...very sleepy...so very sleepy...you want to sleep...sleep...”

His grandmother’s eyelids, azure blue with eyeshadow, drooped lower over her staring, glazed eyes.

“Now you will close your eyes, Grandmother...and sleep,” Frank commanded her. “You will go to sleep...sleep...sleep...”

Frank now let the pocketwatch slow in its oscillation...then let it stop.

“Now you will sleep, Grandmother,” he commanded. “Yes...You will close your eyes now...and sleep...”

His grandmother’s blue eyeshadowed eyelids slowly closed. Her body slumped fully in the chair.

The room was deathly quite. On;y the ticking of the mantle clock could be heard.

Frank returned the pocket watch to his coat pocket. He would retain the watch. He would find use for it again.

His grandmother sat, still, unmoving, eyes closed. She was immersed in hypnotic sleep...deep hypnotic sleep...

“You are totally in my power, Grandmother,” Frank told her. “You will obey me. You will submit to me, totally. Tell me you will.”

“I...I will...” his hypnotized grandmother murmered, eyes closed, her voice drowsy with hypnosis.

“Stand up,” Frank now commanded his hypnotized elderly grandmother.

Frank’s heart pounded with his depraved triumph.

“Open your eyes now, Grandmother,” he commanded.

Slowly, her eyes opened.

“Take off your glasses, Grandmother...lay them on the table...”

She obeyed.

“Stand up,” Frank now commanded his hypnotized elderly grandmother.

Dazedly, the elderly matron rose to her high heeled feet.

Frank rose beside her.

“The bedroom...” he commanded...

* * *

Some minutes later, Frank and his elderly grandmother were in her bedroom.

Frank sat on the edge of his grandmother’s huge, canopied bed, an ancient tester-type bed. His elderly grandmother stood before him. Her eyes were half closed and glazed with deep hypnosis.

Beside her, on the chair of her antique French dressing table, lay her dress. On top of it lay a white satin garter girdle. On the arms of the chairs, her coffee brown-tinted nylon stockings were draped. On the deep, royal blue Wilton carpet beside the chair rested her high-heeled pumps.

His elderly grandmother stood before him now, eyeglasses off, deeply hypnotized, wearing only a white satin brassier and white satin panties. He had commanded her to remove her dress...then her high heeled pumps...her stockings...her girdle...

Frank had stared at his elderly grandmother in her girdle, captivated by the sight. The tight, constricting foundation garment had smoothed her elderly form delightfully, its garters holding up her nylon stockings with wrinkleless perfection. Frank felt a fetishistic engrossment in his grandmother’s elderly body in the garter girdle. He wondered what it would be like to take her, with her only wearing the garter girdle and nylons...his head swam at the prospect. he’d have to explore that avenue later. He turned to the task at hand...

He stared at his sixty-year-old grandmother’s nearly naked body. Her large, heavy breasts sagged in the tight cups of her white satin brassier. The elderly matron’s were pendulous with their age and weight, large, hefty orbs that strained the large cups of her brassier.

His grandmother’s fleshy waist, thickened by age, was pinched in a bit by the waistband of her satin panties. Those panties seemed painted over her flaring hips and big, globular buttocks. Frank could make out his grandmother’s pussy outlined in the front of her tight panties. The sight made him quiver inwardly.

“Now, Grandmother,” he commanded her. “Take off your brassier.”

His elderly grandmother in her brassier and panties trembled at his command, although deeply hypnotized.

“Now, Grandmother,” Frank commanded the hypnotized old woman. “Hold your breasts up...hold them high...higher...obey...”

“You will slip your titties from your bra cups,” Frank commanded her again, firmly. “You will show me your breasts, Grandmother. Obey.”

Slowly, tremblingly, his grandmother’s fingers released her aged breasts from the cups of her brassier. Her lined hands cupped the sagging melons of her elderly breasts and lifted them free of the cups of her brassier, exposing them to her grandson’s eyes.

Frank nearly groaned as he stared at his grandmother’s naked elderly breasts. The aged woman’s breasts were like melons...just like his mother’s. Only while his mother’s breasts were ripe melons, his grandmother’s breast were overripe melons...

“Now, Grandmother,” Frank commanded the hypnotized old woman. “Hold up your breasts...hold them high...higher...obey...”

His hypnotized grandmother obeyed him. Her lined, age-spotted hands rose. They cupped her elderly milkbags and hefted them up. The weight of his grandmother’s titties made them hang, heavily, and their age made them sag somewhat. In her hands, though, they were more firm and round.

Frank stared and stared at his grandmother’s aged breasts as if hypnotized by them. Their sagginess and flaccidness, proof of her old age, only made those grandmotherly titties more bizarrely alluring. He noted that his grandmother’s nipples were protuberant, the aurole puffy and large in circumference, the nubby tips longer and thicker than any pencil eraser.

“You have such big titties, Grandmother,” Frank told her, huskily. His hands itched to cup those elderly milkbags, to squeeze and stroke those aged globes of his own grandmother. He contemplated suckling those big grandmotherly nipples...

“Release your breasts now, Grandmother,” Frank commanded.

Agatha obeyed her hypnotist—her grandson. Her aged tits flopped on her chest.

“Take off your brassier,” Frank commanded.

His elderly grandmother obeyed, reaching behind her to undo the back catches of her brassier. Moments later, the brassier floated to the carpet.

“Spread the lips of your pussy,” Frank commanded his hypnotized grandmother. “Show me your hot hole...”

“Now, Grandmother,” Frank commanded. “Take off your panties.”

His hypnotized grandmother, completely in the thrall of her grandson’s powerful mesmerism, obeyed him without hesitation.

Frank watched his gray-haired grandmother’s lined hands push down the tight white satin panties, over her fleshy hips, over her globular buttocks, then down her heavy thighs. She bent over, her fullsome, flaccid breasts bobbing, and eased her panties down her legs and then stepped out of them.

Now Frank beheld his elderly grandmother’s sixty-year-old pussy. His head swam with depraved. delerious gratification as his eyes feasted, gloatingly, on his own gray-haired elderly grandmother’s equally gray-haired elderly mount of Venus. Her vulva was protuberant, an almost perfect inverted pyramid of soft, curly, dark gray hair between her heavy, somewhat flabby upper thighs. Now Frank stared with fervid fascination at his grandmother’s elderly pink pussy lips nestled in her gray-haired bush.

“Sit down, Grandmother,” Frank ordered her.

She slowly sat on the bed.

“Spread the lips of your pussy,” Frank commanded his hypnotized grandmother. “Show me your hot hole.”

“Yes, " Agatha said, in the drowsy, entranced voice.

She reached down with both hands.

Slowly, her aged hands gently parted the scalloped pink lips of her labia. Now Frank could clearly see the dank darkness of his grandmother’s love tunnel.

“You have a magnificent pussy, too, Grandmother,” Frank told her. “You like showing me your titties and pussy...don’t you?”

“I...I do...”

“You want me to play with your big old titties...and your big old pussy...you want me to fuck your big old pussy...don’t you...”

Despite her hypnotized state, his naked grandmother’s form trembled. “I...I...”

“Yes, Grandmother...you want your own grandson to fuck your old pussy...your old pussy is getting wet now, just thinking about it...you are burning to have my young cock in your old pussy...tell me you are...”

His grandmother’s naked body trembled harder. But the elderly matron could not resist her grandson’s compelling hypnotic commands. “Yes...yes...I am...”

“Yes...” his hypnotized grandmother murmered to him, “I will...submit...to you...”

“I am gong to fuck you, Grandmother,” he rasped to the hypnotized elderly woman. “I am going to make you ride my cock...then I am going to fuck you from behind...and you will submit to me...tell me you will...”

“Yes...” His hypnotized elderly grandmother whispered. “I will...

submit...to you...”

Frank felt the flush of hot triumph course through him. His hypnotized grandmother was totally at his mercy now.

“It’s time you opened my gift,” he told her. “Open it...now...”

His naked hypnotized grandmother obeyed him. She walked slowly, trance-like, over to her dressing table, where her present from her grandson lay.

Slowly, her aged hands undid the ribbons, and unfolded the bright wrapping paper. Her hands then opened the box.

“Do you like your present, Grandmother?”

“Yes, Frank. It’s a lovely present...such exquisite lingerie...and stockings...and shoes...”

“You will put them on, Grandmother,” he commanded her.

“Yes, Frank...”

Frank slipped off his suitcoat, began to undo his tie, unbutton his collar. He glanced at his watch.

“Are you certain we’ll be alone—all morning?” He said to his grandmother, pulling off his tie.

“Yes...Frank...” his grandmother replied. “This is my maid, Mai Ling’s, day off. We...we will be quite alone.”

“Then you will remove the items from the box,” Frank commanded his grandmother. “Now.”

“Yes...Frank...” his grandmother answered in the drowsy, hypnotized voice.

From the box, Agatha withdrew what appeared to be two thin ribbons of dark gossamer.

They were a pair of sheer nylon stockings, fully fashioned, with seams and reinforced toes and pointed, Cuban-style heels. Those stockings were a misty black in tint, untra sheer, and full opera length. The gray-haired matron laid the stockings down on her bed.

Then she withdrew a pair of gleaming, patent leather stilleto-heeled pumps from the box. In turn, the gray-haired elderly matron withdrew a black satin and lace French open-cup fetish brassier, and a matching garter belt. Frank watched his grandmother carefully removing the erotic, fetishistic black lingerie, stockings, and pumps from the box and lay them on the mattress of her bed.

The thought of his grandmother wearing that black satin garter belt and those seamed nylon stockings at his command made his cock throb, hotly...

Frank shivered inwardly with fetish fever. The thought of his grandmother wearing that black satin garter belt and those seamed nylon stockings at his command made his cock throb, hotly. His phallus was a throbbing log now, tenting out his trousers.

His naked grandmother, in the act of picking up one of the seamed stockings, caught sight of her grandson’s huge hard-on that all but split his pants.

“Ohhh...my...”

The elderly woman quivered as she stared with hypnosis-glazed eyes at her grandson’s gigantic erection.

“You will put the lingerie and stockings and pumps on, Grandmother,” he commanded her hoarsely. “Then you will come to me...”

“Yes...Frank...”

The sixty-year-old, naked, gray-haired grandmother began to slip on one of the sheer, seamed nylon stockings whilst her grandson watched, feverishly, his now erect cock throbbing hotly...in burning anticipation...

At about this time, Frank’s mother, Martha Etheridge, was sitting at her bed. She had just come in from doing a bit of work on the garden, and was in the process of stripping to take a shower.

She had just opened her hamper to deposit her gardening denims in it...and stopped.

She had spotted a pair of black-tinted lace top nylon stockings...and a black lace garter belt...

Strange. She had just bought the stockings and garter belt. She recalled depositing them on her lingerie drawer. So what were they going in her hamper?

Martha reached a shapely hand down and picked up on of the stockings. The sheer stocking was a bit mussed, showing evidence of having been worn. When had she worn the stocking? She couldn’t remember...had she tried them on once she and her son, Frank, had returned from shopping late yesterday afternoon?

Her son...Frank...

A strange, whirling mist seemed to fill her head...

You will forget...forget...you will remember nothing...

Slowly...that shapley hand returned the stocking to the hamper.

Martha closed the hamper.

Then she walked...to the bathroom...to take that shower...

She remembered nothing...

At this precise moment, Frank’s heart was hammering in his chest...as he now surveyed his elderly, gray-haired grandmother...

“Show me your pussy hole again, Grandmother...”

His paternal grandmother, Agatha, lay on her bed. She now wore the black satin, French cupless fetish brassier, black satin garter belt, seamed, black-tinted nylon stockings, and black stilleto pumps...

And nothing else...

Frank made the slow, magnetic passes before his grandmother’s glazed eyes again.

“Yes, Grandmother...you are in my power...totally in my power...you will obey me, Grandmother...obey me...”

“I will...obey you...” his grandmother murmered, her glassy eyes transfixed on his hypnotic, magnetic gestures.

“Show me your pussy hole again, Grandmother...”

At his command, her lined, age-spotted hands again parted her elderly pussy lips.

“What a deep hole...a deep hole...it’s a hot hole...isn’t it Grandmother...?”

“Yes...honey boy...”

“I’m going into that hole...deep into that hot hole...Grandmother...”

“Yes...honey...honey boy...”

“Stay there...Grandmother...” Frank rasped, climbing on the bed. “Stay right there...”

* * *

Minutes later, the bizarre, depraved tableau continued...on Grandmother’s bed...

“Oooooohhh...Frank—oooooooohhhhhh...” Agatha moaned and moaned to her grandson.

“Take me, Grandmother,” Frank commanded, raspingly. “Take me...take me...You will—take me—”

Frank’s naked butt pistoned upward, his naked hips sliding against the smooth stockings sheathing his grandmother’s inner thighs-and plunged his stiff and swollen cock pole into his grandmother’s pussy—

With a deep, deep groan, the sixty-year-old gray-haired grandmother spread her legs in the sheer, seamed nylon stockings even further-opening herself to her grandson’s formidable organ. She groaned again as her grandson’s massively erect cock thrust even deeper into her.

As her grandson had commanded her, the elderly matron was riding his rigid cock pole, taking his throbbing manhood deep into her aged love tunnel.

Frank, now stark naked, lay in the soft, marshmallowy mattress of his grandmother’s huge tester bed. His grandmother, now wearing the black satin and lace cupless brassier that supported and fully exposed her massive, flaccid old breasts, the matching garter belt that held up the misty-black tinted, seamed nylon stockings that sheathed her elderly but shapely legs, and the black patent high heeled pumps on her stockinged feet, was mounted atop him, straddling him, her back to his front. Her nylon hosed legs gripped her grandson’s naked hips. His hands gripped her flabby hips strapped tightly in the bandeau of her garter belt.

His grandmother’s elderly hips in the black satin and lace garter belt rose and fell, slowly, as she took her grandson’s stiff, throbbing prick into her gray-haired pussy...

All the while, his grandmother’s elderly hips in the black satin and lace garter belt rose and fell, slowly, as she took her grandson’s stiff, throbbing cock into her gray-haired pussy.

Beneath his grandmother, Frank’s body quivered with the effort not to fuck the sixty-year-old woman too forcefully. He upheaved his naked hips, those hips tingling in the grip of his grandmother’s sheer stockinged thighs, at a slow place, thrusting up into her aged pussy hole with restraint. It was hard horny work—his cock throbbed and throbbed in his grandmother’s elderly, but warm and velvety cunt tunnel, which spurred him to fuck her harder.

Despite his slow, careful fucking of her elderly pussy, his grandmother was gasping and groaning at his deep, deep thrusts into her depths. Her grandson’s virile penetration of her venerable mount of Venus drove the gray-haired matron to distraction.

“Oooooooohhhh...oooooohhhhh...Frank,” his grandmother groaned to him, eyes closed, her lined face twisting into a web of wrinkles with each body-killing thust of his immensely erect cock pole into her long-dormant pussy sheath.

He had spent several pulse-pounding moments first easing his throbbing, erect cock pole into his grandmother’s elderly pussy...

“Open-open to me—take me-take me—Grandmother—” Frank now commanded the hypnotized gray-haired matron, moaningly, his swollen cock pole pulsating hotly in the grip of her tight, soft, warm cunt tunnel. He thrust his erect phallus even deeper into his grandmother’s pussy sheath, penetrating her even further. She gasped and groaned above him. He felt his rigid shaft stretch that elderly pussy sheath, forcing her to give way to his invading hugeness. He felt her legs in the sheer nylon stockings grip spasmodically around his bare legs and her garter belted hips undulate beneath his hands. “Relax...relax...I command you...you will take my cock, Grandmother...every inch of it...every inch...”

It was a slow, slow, maddeningly slow, and hot, searingly hot, fuck with his sixty-year-old grandmother.

He had spent several pulse-pounding moments first easing his throbbing, erect cock pole into his grandmother’s elderly pussy. At sixty, his grandmother hadn’t had sex for a decade at least; her pussy tunnel had contracted from disuse, withered and shriveled. At his command, his grandmother had straddled him. Then, with a quick upthrust. he had entered that gray-haired old pussy of his grandmother.

She has gasped and groaned as she felt her grandson’s stiff, swollen organ spear into her. His cock had moved maddeningly slow into his grandmother’s pussy. The elderly matron had tossed her gray head, moaning deeply, begging for mercy as her grandson’s cock pole stretched her, electrically. But Frank, in the iron grip of his perverse passion for his old grandmother, only thrust deeper. Slowly, excrutiatingly slowly, his grandmother’s elderly depths were forced to yield to his steel-stiff, stabbing phallus. His grandmother had nearly swooned, as Frank, with a final push, had lunged himself completely into his sixty-year-old grandmother. It was like a lightening bolt that struck the elderly matron. Her aged body in the black satin and lace half-brassier and garter belt had heaved and heaved atop him, her heavy thighs in the sheer nylon stockings clenching, hard, around his naked thighs.

Then his elderly grandmother had gasped, shook violently, and then collapsed on him, his cock lancing to the root inside her. She shuddered and groaned. Frank groaned too, as he felt a warm, warm flow around his throbbing cock deep in his grandmother’s pussy. She had succumbed to a massive cum, a stupendous orgasm. Her pussy sheath palpitated around his rigid prick, and the hot love liquid inundiated his organ. Now, his grandmother’s pussy was pliant, lubricated by her flowing love liquid. He began to upheave himself, thrusting forcefully into his grandmother’s creaming cunt. She still moaned and groaned, distraughtly, at his deep, hard thrusts into her, but she took his pistoning shaft wholly now. Soon, the old woman’s moans and groans became moans and groans of pleasure from her grandson’s masterful fucking of her elderly love tunnel.

Hypnotized and subjugated, his grandmother took his thrusts into her old pussy, at first passively, but now passionately...she was becoming a hot fuck...his own gray-haired grandmother...

As Agatha rode her grandson’s rigid prick, her massive breasts quivered heavily in the cupless French fetish brassier. Her nipples were still stiffly erect from her grandson’s suckling mouth. The lewd French open brassier had been a perfect choice for his grandmother’s titties. The firm, black satin and lace underwired undercups pushed up and supported her elderly, sagging old breasts, while exposing them completely.

Frank had spent hours, it seemed, stroking his elderly grandmother’s huge, flaccid old breasts, squeezing and kneading the aged milkbags, while she moaned and moaned. Slowly, but surely, her old, drooping breasts had firmed and swelled in her grandson’s stroking hands. Those mountainous mounds had overfilled his hands, warm and soft grandmotherly milkbags.

Then Frank had fastened his lips to those aged nipples. He suckled the nubby nipples of his grandmother’s sex-swollen breasts with fetish fervour. Those big nipples filled her grandson’s mouth. His lips had pulled and pulled at those elderly, grandmotherly teats, suckling them like a famished man. His tounge had roved all over the swollen auerole and stiff tips of her nipples, inflaming them. When he had finally raised his lips from his grandmother’s nipples, they had swelled to twice their normal size, tinglingly erect.

Beneath his bobbing grandmother, Frank was trembling, hard-and not only from the effort of fucking his grandmother’s old but pliant pussy but also from the giddy sensation of committing the most depraved manner of incest imagineable. His temples pounded at the demented pleasure of gratifying his depraved fetish for elderly women by fucking his own, elderly, gray-haired grandmother.

Frank’s hands were now stroking his grandmother’s big, heavy thighs sheathed in the sheer nylon stockings as he thrust himself into her now pliant and well-lubricated pussy sheath. His palms prickled, hot and itchy, as they stroked those slick-smooth sheer stockings that encased his grandmother’s large rounded thighs, those filmy stockings now warm from her thighs. The feeling of his grandmother’s nylon stockinged thighs pressing and pressing, silky smooth, against his naked thighs as he upthrust his throbbing pole into her bubbling pussy gave him electric chills of fetish arousal. In his overheated mind, as he stroked his grandmother’s sheer stockinged thighs whilst thrusting and thrusting into her hot old pussy, he recalled the image of her slipping on those nylon stockings...

At his command, his hypnotized grandmother had slowly slipped her bare foot into the foot of the seamed, fully fashioned stockings. She had carefully fitted her toes and heel into the reinforced toe and heel pads of the stocking foot. Then she had rolled the sheer stocking up her elderly leg, whilst her naked grandson watched with fetish fervor. The opera length nylon stocking had sheathed her leg, to her upper thigh.

Then his elderly grandmother had clipped the suspenders of her garter belt to the welted top of the fully fashioned nylon stocking. She took a few exquisite moments to tug at the stocking top, ensuring her stocking seam was straight. His grandmother’s leg had glowed, darkly, smooth and alluring, in the sheer, seamed, nylon stocking...

Then his grandmother had slipped the other sheer, seamed stocking on...Frank’s cock had throbbed and throbbed as he watched his grandmother slip those sheer stockings over her shapely elderly legs...

The hot image galvanized Frank now. His cock had swollen to palpitating hugeness as it thrust masterfully, magnificantly into his grandmother’s pussy. Deep inside his elderly grandmother, her now tractable, yielding pussy tunnel stroked and stroked his pulsating phallus, lovingly. At the same time, his naked hips rubbed and rubbed, prickly hot, against those slick-smooth stockings sheathing his grandmother’s big thighs.

Frank’s cock had throbbed and throbbed as he watched his grandmother slip those sheer stockings over her shapely elderly legs...

Frank was in a swirling hot haze as he lunged and lunged into Grandmother’s deep, heavenly pussy. It was a hot and horny fuck with Grandmother now—a hot, horny, fetish fuck-with Grandmother-

His hips heaved and heaved upward, in the slick embrace of her nylon stockinged thighs, spearing his pole into his grandmother’s warm, moist pussy sheath. With a groan, his hands grasped his grandmother’s fleshy hips in the black satin garter belt, forcing her to ride his pounding prick even faster, as he upheaved to penetrate that old but hot and luscious pussy sheath to the deepest depths. “You’re a hot fuck, Grandmother,” Frank groaned, as he lunged even deeper and deeper into her now slippery and yielding love tunnel. “What a hot fuck—”

Agatha groaned, shaking intensely as her grandson’s rampant prick stretched her aged womb even further, killingly. Her soft, velvety pussy sheath enfolded his thrusting cock pole, stroking his raging hard-on, making it bloat with horny heat deep inside her. The sensation of his old gray-haired grandmother’s plushy, lubricous pussy sheath stroking, stoking his inflamed love organ incensed him, inflamed him, finally ignited him-explosively—

“UUUhhhhhhhHHhhhhhh—” Frank shouted as he felt his engorged cock pole give the final convulsive jerks deep into his grandmother’s moist, velvety love tunnel. A heartbeat later, his jolting prick was jetting streams of his semen like a roman candle, blasting into her elderly depths-

“OooooOoooHHHHHHHHHHHH—” his grandmother wailed, his elderly womb set on fire by the massive spurt and surge of her grandson’s ejaculating phallus deep in her. She suddenly began to sway above him, seized by bone-rattling shudders. Her grandson’s stiff prick had sent her into another delerious orgasm. “OOOOOHHHHHHH—DEAR BOY—OOOOHHHHH—OOOHHHHHHHHHH—”

The elderly grandmother collapsed on her grandson, limp, a quivering, quaking mass. Beneath her, her grandson shouted, raggedly, as his filled his grandmother’s sixty-year-old womb with his incestuous spend...

“So, Martha, you’ll come...and you’ll bring that wandering son of yours with you?”

“Of course...we’d love to, Stella.”

Martha Etheridge, the buxom, middle-aged mother of Frank, was sitting down at her kitchen table. Across from her sat Stella Walters, the middle-aged widow of Dr. Wilton Walters, the noted surgeon, and one of Martha’s closest friends.

Stella, a buxom, vivacious brunette, could have been Martha’s aunt, their hair and complexions, and facial structures were so close. Stella also boasted a sizeable bosom beneath the chartuse silk blouse she wore.

She had stopped by to remind Martha of a casual cocktail party she, Stella, was throwing at her home. There was no special occasion; just a social get-together. But, as she pointed out, it certainly was timely since Frank Etheridge had returned home after spending years in Europe.

“So it’s a good welcome home bash for your Frank as well,” Stella smiled.

“Yes it is, Stella. I know he’ll appreciate it.”

“Well, it’s just canapes and drinks....nothing special...how is Frank doing, by the by?”

“Oh, wonderful,” Martha gushed. “He’s so grown up, and so worldly and sophisticated, and he’s grown so handsome and so...so manly.” The middle-aged mother’s face glowed as she spoke.

Stella arched an eyebrow. “Well, Martha dear, he sounds like a dreamboat,” she said ironically.

“Well...he is...of course, that’s a mother’s opinion...”

“Well, I’ll have to make a point of meeting this prodigy tonight,” Stella returned.

Martha chuckled too, but inwardly, she felt a pang of jealousy. That’s so silly, she scolded herself. But she felt it nontheless...

“Of course, my husband is interested in meeting Frank, too-professionally...” Stella went on.

A thought leapt totally unbidden into Martha’s mind. I must wear a pair of nylon stockings...sheer, seamed nylon stockings...Frank loves my legs in sheer, seamed nylon stockings...I must wear them for him...to please him...

“...and be certain to invite your mother Agatha as well,” Stella was saying. “I tried calling her several times this morning, but her line was busy.”

“Really? That’s odd.”

“Yes...especially since Frank went over to visit her.”

“Is that right? And her line was busy during that? That is odd.”

“It is...but I’m certain it meant he wasn’t there then.”

“That’s logical.”

“At any rate,” Martha said, “I expect him back soon. I can’t imagine my worldly boy really has that much to talk about with his gray-haired church-going grandmother!”

At that very moment, as Martha and Stella chatted, the gray-haired, church-going grandmother was bent over her dressing table chair, on her nylon stockinged knees, moaning deeply, as her grandson thrust his rigid prick into her elderly pussy.

“That’s it, Grandmother...take my cock into your old pussy...take it...”

“Ooooooooooohhhh...dear boy....ooooooohhhhh...”

“That’s it, " he rasped, thrusting his stiff prick into her cunt at a more rapid pace. “That’s it, Grandmother...take my cock into your old pussy...take it...take it...”

Frank was on his knees directly behind his grandmother. He hands gripped his elderly grandmother’s fleshy hips strapped in the black satin and lace garter belt, firmly. His naked hips and bottom pistoned just as firmly back and forth, his naked, flat belly smacking her jutting, naked buttocks, as he plunged and plunged his swollen stiff prick into her gray-hair pussy.

For their second sexual tryst, Frank was taking his elderly grandmother from behind, doggie-style, as he’d told her he would. Holding the old woman’s garter belted hips firmly, he pushed his hips forward, then back, forward...back...his momentum thrusting his love tool to the cods into that aged but supple and slippery love tunnel.

Resting on her nylon stockinged knees, her lined hands gripping the head of the ornate chair, the sixty-year-old matron moaned and moaned at her grandson’s potent, virile fucking of her venerable old pussy. No longer was she gasping and mewling. Hers were moans and groans of hot, horny pleasure, raw sexual pleasure of having her aged pussy fucked deep and hard by her grandson’s formidable cock pole.

“Oooooohhhhh....Frank...dear, dear boy....” Agatha moaned. “You darling...you fill me...ooohhhhhh...fill me...so completely...it’s heavenly...heavenly...ooohhhhhh—”

Hearing his grandmother’s deep, raptuous moans as he lunged himself into her hot hole made Frank gloat with depraved triumph. First, he had mastered his elderly grandmother with hypnotism...now he had mastered her with his stiff prick.

Frank increased the speed and power of his thrusts into his grandmother’s gray-haired pussy...

That stiff prick throbbed and throbbed with horny heat as it plowed into that palpitating, warm, and velvety old pussy...the pussy of his gray-haired, elderly, aristocratic, respectable grandmother. Frank fairly vibrated with depraved elation.

Gripping her garter belted hips even harder, Frank increased the speed and power of his thrusts into his grandmother’s gray-haired pussy.

His naked belly, flat, muscular, smacked and smacked against his grandmother’s soft, warm bottom globes, with the force of his thrusts into her. His rigid prick was stabbing squelchily into his grandmother’s humid hot hole, to the root, with each thrust—he was achieving fantastic penetration, exhilirating penetration of that grandmotherly pussy. And his moaning, quivering grandmother was responding hotly, sensuously, to her grandson’s fucking of her pussy. Her garter belted hips now rotated in his gripping hands as she moved with him, superbly, meeting his passionate, powerful thrusts into her hot humid depths.

“Ooooooohhhhhhh,” his grandmother moaned at the faster, harder reaming of her cunt tunnel. “You’re going do deep...oooooooooooohhhh...so deep...dear, darling boy...I’m on fire...oooohhhh...”

As he humped his belly against his grandmother’s bottom, spearing his steely rod into her gray-haired quim, he left his hands rest on her big, rounded thighs sheathed in the fully fashioned nylon stockings. For a moment his hands caressed high up his grandmother’s aged thighs, feeling the taut welted tops of her stockings. This his hand slid, swishingly, down her thighs, stroking that smooth, stockinged way. Again, his palms prickled deliciously as they stroked those heavy grandmotherly thighs so smooth and silky in the filmy, whisper-sheer stockings. His cock throbbed heavily with fetish titillation as it worked wetly into his grandmother’s soft slippery love tunnel.

“You like being fucked—” Frank panted. “Don’t you—Grandmother—”

“Dear God—yes—oooooooohhhhhh—yes—” his elderly grandmother groaned in reply. “It’s..divine...ooooohhhhhhh...oooohhhhh...”

Frank’s brain swirled in a hot, horny haze. It was driving him mad fucking his elderly grandmother so hard and deep—as hard and deep as he’d fuck a young woman. His grandmother was opening herself completely to him now, lovingly taking his ramrodding cock pole, her aged pussy sheath enfolding his rampaging rigid prick, stroking his inflamed phallus, maddeningly, marvelously. He was consumed with his rutting fornication of his sixty-year-old, gray-haired grandmother. He kept spearing his rigid prick deep into his grandmother’s old pussy. His elderly grandmother was proving to be the hottest of hot fucks, hotter than even in his frevid, deprave wet dreams about her. This was the ultimate. This was glory.

“Ooooohhhhhhh—ooooohhhhhhhh—” Agatha groaned, helplessly. Her body in the black satin and lace fetish brassier, garter belt, seamed stockings, and black pumps, vibrated like a hummingbird’s wings. Frank groaned too as he felt her pussy sheath palpitate tremulously around his bloated, turgid prick in her. Both grandmother and grandson groaned now, as her steaming love liquid flowed copiously around his pistoning cock, as the old woman succumed to a mind-searing orgasm. “Ooooooooooohhhh—oooooooooOOOOOOOHHHH—”

“Uuuuuuuhhhhhh—uuuuhhhhhhhh—Grandmother—” Frank felt his cock lurch and lurch in her flowing, lubricious cunt tunnel. “You’re a hot river...what a hot river...”

Now, with a shuddering groan, Frank closed his eyes, his naked body tremulous. His rampant cock pole had began the electric surge and surge of imminent climax in his grandmother’s hot, humid, climaxing pussy. Sweat poured off of him, and he clenched his teeth, hard, trying to retain control.

“UUuuuuuhhh—Grandmother—I’m going to cum in you—again—” he grated, his cock pole pulsating in rosy toment in her moist, glowing pussy sheath.

“Cum in me, dear boy...my dear darling boy,” his grandmother’s moaning voice floated through the hot haze that enveloped him. “Cum in me...cum...in me...”

Frank’s cock exploded deep in his grandmother’s pussy. Wave after wave of hot spamas racked his body, as he spilled stream after sizzling stream of burning spend. Ejaculating massively into his grandmother’s already climaxing cunt, his jolting phallus was shooting into the hottest of hot deep springs now—

“Uuuuuuuhhh—” Frank groaned, racked with climatic convulsions. “I can’t stop—cumming in you—Grandmother—”

“Don’t stop,” his elderly grandmother groaned, deep in the throes of her thrilling, killing orgasm, her aged body convulsing with each white-hot spurt of her grandson’s phallus into her depths. “Don’t stop, darling boy—oooohhhhhhhhhh—don’t stop cumming—”

It was a searing, heart-pounding, endless cum into his grandmother’s volcanic pussy, one of the longest, most mind-blowing Frank could remember. It was the soaring crescendo to the depraved tableau of fetishism and incest...seething, fanatic fulfillment of his demented desires.

For a few minutes longer, the intertwined bodies of Frank and his elderly grandmother shuddered and convulsed as their climaxes ran their course. Slowly, gradually, they subsided. They stayed intertwined for a while afterward, in the afterglow of hot, horny rapture...

“Well, I’d better scoot,” Stella Walters said, glancing at her wristwatch. She rose from the kitchen table.

“Yes, I suppose you need to get things arranged,” Martha said, watching Stella take her cofee cup over to the sink.

“Oh, pooh, I have my housekeeper doing all that...By the way, I didn’t mention—Adele Forbes will be at the soriee tonight.”

“Adele! Why, she’s Frank’s godmother. She and her late husband were such good friends of my father-in-law and mother-in-law. But I thought she was on a cruise?”

“Oh, she was. She just got back. I saw her while shopping, and invited her. She mentioned she acted as Frank’s godmother when he was born, and that she’s really looking forward to seeing him again.” Stella grinned. “Golly, this is really getting to be a homecoming fete for your Frank!”

Martha laughed, pleased. “Yes, it certainly is!”

Meanwhile, Frank and his elderly grandmother were still deeply engaged in their own hot, horny homecoming.

“Take my cock into your mouth, Grandmother,” Frank commanded her...

Frank was committing the third and final act of lubricious depravity on his sixty-year-old grandmother for that long, licentious morning.

The aged matron, still wearing the lewd, fetish-arousing black satin and lace cupless brassier, garter belt, misty-black seamed nylon stockings, and black patent stilleto-heeled pumps, sat on the edge of her spacious canopied tester bed. Her grandson, stark naked, stood before her, his loins close to her lined, heavily made up face.

Frank’s phallus was tumescent, stiffening with rut. It throbbed, millimeters from his grandmother’s face.

“Take my cock into your mouth, Grand mother,” he commanded her.

Frank had decided his third cum would be in his elderly grandmother’s mouth.

“Yes...dear,” she replied in the drowsy voice. Frank had just placed his grandmother in a deeper hynotic trance.

He had made the magnetic passes before her glazed eyes, gloating as he watched his grandmother’s lined face slacken, her eyes glaze more as she sunk even deeper into hypnosis.

Now the old woman’s lipsticked lips parted. She closed her eyes and leaned her gray head forward...

Slowly, the sixty-year-old grandmother took her grandson’s erect cock into her mouth.

Frank groaned as he felt his grandmother’s lipsticked lips, soft and warm, close around his throbbing shaft.

“Suck my cock,” he commanded his elderly grandmother. “Suck it...suck it...”

Agatha’s gray-haired head began to slowly bob, up and down, as she slowly took her grandson’s stiff prick in and out of her mouth. Her red painted lips pressed firmly, yet gently, around that pulsating, ponderous cock pole. “Now, Grandmother,” Frank gritted, as his cock stiffened to horny hardness from her hot mouth, “Get on the floor-on your knees-obey me—”

Obediently, the hypnotized elderly matron released his cock. She slipped off the bed and onto the carpeted floor.

“Open your mouth—” Frank commanded.

Agatha’s lipsticked lips parted.

Slowly, Frank eased his throbbing shaft back into his grandmother’s mouth. He groaned as he felt her soft lipsticked lips press around his stiff shaft once again.

Now Frank began to fuck his elder grandmother’s hot mouth, slowly at first, then faster and faster-

Agatha relaxed her inner mouth, so she could take more of her grandson’s pulsating erection into her mouth. The elderly matron was proving quite adept at fellating her grandson’s phallus.

Agatha’s heavily rouged cheeks fluttered as she applied deep, hot suction to her grandson’s throbbing cock.

His cockpole glistened from her hot, wet mouth as it slipped in and out of it. His grandmother’s lipsticked lips pressed harder around his cock pole, rubbing all around it, making it pulsate with horny heat.

“That’s it, Grandmother,” Frank groaned, his knees becoming weak at the hot flashes radiating through him from his grandmother’s hot, deep sucking of his inflamed phallus. “Suck my cock—suck it—until I cum-in-your—mouth—”

His cockpole jolted and jolted, electrically, jetting streams of sperm into his grandmother’s waiting mouth...

Frank’s brain boiled as he slowly worked his throbbing cock in and out of his gray-haired grandmother’s hot, wet, luscious mouth...it was hot horny heaven fucking his grandmother’s mouth. Grandmother’s soft lipsticked lips pressed like a ring of horny fire around his pistoning, turgid pole. Now, with a deep groan, Frank’s hands grasped his grandmother’s gray-haired head, firmly. Holding her gray head with both hands, Frank’s naked hips bucked even faster back and forth, pistonng his burningly erect prick in and out of his grandmother’s hot, wet mouth.

In a horny haze, Frank stared down, watching his old grandmother’s lined face now radiating loving, lubricious rapture as she fellated her grandson’s throbbing cock pole.

That undid him. He groaned as a fireball exploded deep in his loins.

His washboard stomach clenched and clenched, his balls rumbling, tight in their hairy sac. His cockpole jolted and jolted, electrically, jetting streams of sperm into his grandmother’s waiting mouth.

Agatha moaned as her mouth filled with her grandson’s hot, spilling spend. His massive ejaculation overfilled his grandmother’s mouth, dribbling in white streams from his lipsticked lips.

“Yes—that’s it—,” Frank groaned hoarsely. “Take my spend—you will take my spend—I command you—you will take—my spend—every drop-every-drop—”

Agatha obeyed. She moaned, trembing, as she took her grandson’s spurting semen into her throat, and into into her.

He was cumming-a red hot cum-into his own grandmother’s mouth—

Frank’s strong hands now gripped his grandmother’s gray head tightly-he groaned and groaned—he seemed to be spilling gallons amd gallons into grandmother-his kneels felt weak, he barely held on-still ejaculating into Grandmother’s hot mouth-

Below him, his elderly grandmother moaned and moaned-her lined throat contracted and contracted-as she took her grandson’s massive, burning hot cum obediently...lovingly...

A little while later, Martha Etheridge returned home. She was surprised to find the house empty. Mabel, of course, had left long ago, but Frank...?

Could he still be at his grandmother’s? Martha hadn’t been kidding with Stella Walters earlier-she hadn’t expected her son to spend the entire morning at his grandmother’s. What could they have found to talk about?

On impulse, the middle-aged woman dropped her purse on the carpet and reached for the phone. She could call her mother-in-law at any rate

She dialed her mother-in-law’s telephone number...

“Yes, Mother,” Frank answered her.

“Did you spend all morning talking?”

“Oh, we had an interesting conversation,” Frank said into the telephone receiver.

Frank now stared at his elderly grandmother’s ravished body on the bed. The gray-haired matron lay flat on her back, eyes closed, still deeply hypnotized, still wearing the cupless fetish brassier, the garter belt, the seamed nylon stockings, and the stilleto-heeled pumps. “In fact, we had several interesting conversations.” Now his eyes shifted to his entranced grandmother’s lewdly exposed pussy, framed by the bandeau and suspenders of her garter belt. His white sperm still dribbled out between the pink lips of his grandmother’s elderly pussy from his two long, hot cums inside her. Frank’s eyes were filled with his grandmother’s gray-haired pussy, framed by her garter belt...such a hot, deep pussy...a heavenly pussy...He came back to earth. “Several in-depth conversations...”

“Well, good for you. I’m glad to have a nice time with your grandmother, dear.”

“Oh, I did.” Franks now stared at his grandmother’s spread, stockinged legs. Those elderly legs, still so shapely at sixty, glowed in the sheer, seamed, nylon stockings. He noted several thin, ladder-line runs in his grandmother’s nylon stockings, caused by their hard, horny fucking. “A very nice time...”

“That’s wonderful...put your grandmother on.”

“Well, she’s indisposed at the moment,” Frank temporized, staring at his elderly grandmother’s slack, lined features, her eyes closed, breathing slowly, submerged in the deep, powerful hypnotic trance. “But I’ll have her call you back, Mother.”

“Do that. Are you on your way home now, son?”

“Yes, Mother...I’m on my way...”

* * *

A little while later, Frank, now fully dressed, was standing before his elderly, gray-haired grandmother. She was naked, save for the black lace garter belt and seamed nylon stockings, sitting on a setee by her bed.

Frank slowly passed a hand before his grandmother’s glazed, mesmerized eyes.

“Now you will go to sleep...sleep,” he commanded her.

His grandmother’s green eyeshadowed eyelids slowly closed. Her body relazed on the couch, her gray head slumping back. She was again deeply hypnotized.

“You can hear my voice...you will obey my voice...”

“Yes...” she said, faintly, drowsily.

“You will receive instructions from me now, Grandmother. And you will obey them. Do you understand?”

“Yes...”

“Soon you will awaken, feeling wonderfully refreshed. You will remember nothing of this morning, except that we have a nice little chat. You will be, to all appearances, awake. But you will remain under my power. You will fall into a deep sleep whenever I command you to, and you will obey me. Do you understand, Grandmother?”

“Yes...I understand...”

“Now listen carefully, Grandmother. When I speak the words, “Stilleto Heels,” you will immediately fall back into a deep trance and obey my commands. Do you understand my instructions?”

“Yes...I understand...”

“You are my slave, Grandmother. I am your Master. You will submit to all of my commands. You will continue to wear sheer stockings and high heels. You will wear them to please me. Tell me that you will.”

“I...I will wear...sheer stockings...and high heels...for you...” His elderly paternal grandmother’s drowsy voice repeated his commands.

“You will surrender your body to me. You want to surrender to me. You want your grandson to make love to you again. Don’t you, Grandmother?”

“Yes...dear...”

“Now I am going to snap my finger, Grandmother. When I do snap my fingers, you will put on the clothes you wore this morning. Then you will show me out. And then you will call Mother and tell her what I instructed you to tell her. Do you understand, Grandmother?”

“Yes...”

Frank snapped his fingers.