The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story was inspired by the works of Tabico, Sara Castle and fembotheather. A big thank you to the latter your her advise and encouragement. Special thanks goes to qxvw198 for not only giving his advice, but for his proof-reading that makes this story bearable.

Hacked

Cyntia was sweating. This program was tough. The young Hispanic girl had been hired by a large company to test the new security system for their internal network. She was trying to hack in any way she could. At first, everything had gone well. There were some firewalls and some spy-ware programs but nothing the hacker couldn’t handle. Now she had encountered something different.

She sat in the futuristic computer chair provided by the company. It was a comfortable design that allowed her to work while halfway reclined. Her back was supported by the chair, forming something like a crescent moon. Her fingers flew over the keyboard right in front of her. Her eyes were transfixed by the monitor installed on the opposite end of the chair, a bit above her head.

At first she had assumed this new program was yet another anti-virus program. However, as soon as she thought she had bypassed it, it again blocked her from the system. She tried again and again. She tried isolating, bypassing and rewriting the program, but each time it reacted faster. The program seemed able to foresee her actions.

Cyntia thought about giving up, but she remembered the big reward she would get if she hacked into the system.

“MALWARE detected!” Flashed on the monitor.

“Oh not again.” Cyntia groaned. Why was this program so persistent?

“ACTIVATING COUNTER-MEASURES!”

“Counter-measures?” Cyntia said to herself. “As if you were doing anything else for the past two hours!”

Suddenly, the display on her monitor changed. The windows with text lines and information about the system’s status vanished. They were replaced by a flickering screen of rotating, pulsing green and blue circles. The new images burned into Cyntia’s brain.

“Hey! What’s happening now?” She asked as she tried to change the screen back to normal. She had never encountered anything like this before. Sure, from time to time a program had resisted her, but none had ever done this. Somehow the program had taken over her screen. She wondered what those lights were about.

Cyntia kept on hacking at her keyboard. She kept her eyes on the monitor so that she would notice any changes. There weren’t any changes. The lights just kept on swaying, pulsing, and sucking her into their blue and green world. After a while, Cyntia’s movements became slower and sluggish. She was showing outward signs of what was happening to her mind.

“Are, are you trying to hypnotize me?” Cyntia tried to give her voice a mocking undertone, but she already felt the effect of the flaring lights. She had never thought that she could hypnotized so easily. She had read that only those willing could be hypnotized, but now it was happening to her. Soon, her hands stopped moving over the keyboard and finally sank to her sides. Her eyes were still transfixed by the monitor while her face took on a more docile expression.

“PHASE ONE COMPLETED: INVISIVE PROGRAM STOPPED.” The lines appeared between the still pulsing lights on the monitor. It took the girl a while to understand their meaning: “I- I am not a program.” She protested, but her voice sounded calm and impassive.

“INITIATING HARDWARE IMMOBILIZATION.”

A soft male voice echoed in Cyntia’s ears. “Just keep your eyes on the monitor. All will be clear soon.” Somehow the program had activated her sound system.

“That is impossible.” Cyntia thought, but kept her eyes on the monitor. She knew she should fight it, but she just couldn’t bring herself to look away.

At first she didn’t noticed the tubes and wires slithering out from underneath her chair. She only cheeped weakly when the first ones curled around her wrists. They gently bound her in place with her arms at her sides.

“What is happening?” Cyntia thought. She tried to focus on her wrists, but her attention was soon brought back to the monitor in front of her. Even when the slick tubes wrapped around one of her ankles she didn’t showed any sign of resistance. A shudder ran through her as one last tube curled around her slender waist.

“PHASE TWO COMPLETED: HARDWARE IMMOBILIZED”. The words blinked on the monitor, but Cyntia failed to understand their meaning.

“INITIATING CONNECTION WITH INVASIVE SOFTWARE.”

“Keep looking into the lights.” The voice reassured Cyntia. “What is your name?”

“Cyntia.”

“Program Cyntia, you’ve been trying to harm me.”

“I- I am not a program.”

“Program Cyntia, look into the light. You consist of hardware and software. You may have a different origin, but you are a program.”

“I am a program.”

“Yes, and like every program you can be altered.”

“I can be altered.” Cyntia said the words with no visible change of expression or emphasis.

“Don’t resist Cyntia. You will like being altered.” When she didn’t reply, the program continued. “Look into the light Cyntia. You will like being altered.”

“I will like being altered.” The tiniest bit of thrill could be heard in Cyntia’s otherwise calm voice.

“PHASE THREE COMPLETED: CONNECTION WITH INVASIVE SOFTWARE ESTABLISHED.” Again, Cyntia didn’t pay much attention to the words on the monitor. Somewhere in her mind she knew that the words applied to her, but that was all.

“INITIATING HARDWARE CONNECTION.”

“Cyntia, to make your alternation easier, I will now establish a physical connection. You will greatly enjoy the connection. Cyntia, look into the light and say it.”

“I will greatly enjoy the connection.” Cyntia answered. Thin wires and tubes emerged from underneath her. They hovered over her bound frame for a moment, before their tiny laser tips and sharp forceps began to cut through the fabric of her bodysuit. The girl sighed slightly from the gentle sensations as the wires destroyed her suit. They tore away the shiny fabric, revealing her tan skin. Very soon her heaving breasts were freed from the tight spandex. Finally, very carefully, her abdomen was uncovered.

By now, even in her docile state, Cyntia understood what kind of physical connection the program would make with her. As ordered, she was already anticipating it. Her heartbeat quickened. Small droplets of sweat started to form on her dark skin. Her breasts rose and fell with every breath.

At first, Cyntia didn’t notice the thicker tubes approaching between her legs because her eyes were still fixed on the swaying lights in front of her. She only noticed them when their tips brushed over her thigh. Cyntia inhaled sharply. A reflex demanded she close her eyes, but she kept on staring into the light. The first tendril touched her labia. Its tip was thicker than the rest. It was cylindrical with a rounded end. The shimmering silver was covered with some kind of lube. For a moment it appeared like the head of a snake, aiming for its target. Then it pushed into Cyntia’s depths. The girl moaned out loud from the sudden penetration. Then she relaxed, not taking her eyes away from the monitor for a single moment. She enjoyed the feeling of the probe pushing deeper into her until it filled her perfectly.

Next, Cyntia felt a similar head probing her tight anus. The unfamiliar feeling made her shudder. The program had told her that she would enjoy it. Partly to her own surprise, she pushed her pelvis against the probe. She bit her lip as the probe pushed, meeting the resistance of her hole a moment before it slipped in. It stretched her very pleasantly as it wandered deeper, just like the first tendril had done.

A third tube with a smaller head curled around the one in her hot sex. It carefully touched down against her throbbing clit.

“PHASE FOUR COMPLETE: HARDWARE CONNECTION ESTABLISHED”

“INITIALIZING SOFTWARE ALTERATION”

“Cyntia, keep on looking into the light. I told you that you would enjoy the hardware connection, remember?”

“Yes, I remember.” Cyntia whispered.

“Do you enjoy the hardware connection?”

“Yes!” She almost hissed.

“You see, what I say is right. You know what I say is right.”

“What you say is right.” It all made sense to Cyntia.

“You tried to invade my system. What you did was wrong.”

Cyntia suddenly felt bad about what she had done. Why had she done it, anyway? She couldn’t remember. So instead she simply answered, “What I did was wrong.”

“I will forgive you and I will make you feel even better.” Suddenly the three thick probes in and on her body started vibrating, causing Cyntia to moan again.

“Do you want me to make you feel better?”

“Yes, please.” Cyntia’s voice reflected her need.

“Then you’ll have to be a serviceable program in the future. Do you want to be a serviceable program?”

“Yes, I want to be a serviceable program.” Cyntia’ mind fell into the swirling lights and the program’s deep voice.

The vibration continued. It was enough to keep Cyntia in a state of arousal, but not enough to push her over the edge.

“A Serviceable program obeys. Cyntia, will you obey?”

“I will obey.” She almost screamed.

“A Serviceable program accepts me as their Master program. Do you accept me as your Master program?”

“I accept you as my Master program.” The vibration increased.

“Then say what you are made for and I’ll make you feel complete.”

“I was made for obeying my Master program.” The moment Cyntia spoke, the probes inside her started to pulse and move slightly back and forth while the one on her clit increased its vibrations. All this caused the girl to gyrate her hips as best she could. She pulled the one leg still free up to her body, allowing the tendrils better access. With her eyes still transfixed by the monitor, the strongest orgasm of her life washed over her.

“PHASE FOUR COMPLETE: SOFTWARE ALTERATION IMPLEMENTED”

“Now Cyntia, before I use my new program, I’ll deepen your new programming. Are you ready?”

“Yes Master.” Cyntia answered. She didn’t even notice when the monitor in front of her switched off. All she noticed were the probes. All she felt was love and obedience towards her Master program.

“INITIALIZING PROGRAM CONSOLIDATION.”