The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: It’s fiction, think it’s anything else, please put down the pot, crack, booze or other bad thing that makes you feel this way.

Warning: I am letting my hair down for this one, folks. XXX, group sex, the works, enjoy responsibly, don’t read and drive and 18 MEANS 18, I check Id’s ;)

Tags: MC, FF, MF, MA.

Hail To the Victors

By Bluejay GS

Email:

Part 2 – Installation into the Machine.

I woke up in the locker room, although someone carried me into a bed they set up for me. As my awareness returned more I saw the big clock tell me it was 9am. Super Stacy was sitting on one of the benches reading what looked like a media guide as I got up and put my uniform on and walked toward her then stopped cold in my tracks. That’s right, have to greet myself properly and I instinctively grabbed a basketball and dribbled it in a rather monotone and mechanical fashion as I came toward her. She spun around and smiled.

“Rookies! Always forgetting that part, and waking up late. It’s ok, I wasn’t expecting you to be awake until noon. Oh well more time to show you around and that’s ALWAYS a good thing.” Super Stacy said and then handed me the media guide. I tried to open it up but instinctively closed it, there was more campus to show. I followed Stacy through a long tunnel and into the main cafeteria of the campus. I wasn’t even noticing until I heard my heart throbbing that we were running full speed and must have traveled a mile at least.

“Wow, that’ll wake you up!” I panted and Super Stacy just laughed.

“Late sleeping recruit, 9am is just breakfast after morning practices and exercise, you ain’t seen nothing yet, but when you’re here to stay in the fall you will get used to it.” Super Stacy said then led me into line, right with the rest of my teammates I looked around, everyone here was an athlete, everyone from the teams were lined up in order with their team in their uniform. The cheerleaders were in their short skirts, the football players were in their jerseys and the swim team were barefoot with red, Bulldog logo towels over the bottom part of their red 1 piece swimsuits. The line moved slowly as each team put their trays out as a collective unit, all waiting for everyone to be served before turning around and sitting at their designated section of tables. I didn’t have the strength to question but I did observe and then I looked at Super Stacy, her eyes were completely glassy, her jaw slack and her body frozen in place. I looked in front of me and behind me and everyone but me was in the same thrall. I quickly realized that no one had even taken the covers off of their trays until everyone had sat down. Then my mind went abuzz, I started hearing things. Just chitchat, in fact chitchat that gave me a sense of normalcy. Cheerleaders gabbing about who has the hottest body, track stars laughing at which opponents they think use steroids, football players bragging about their conquests, that is everyone who was already seated until I heard Horny Van Horne (Who I now know why she earned that name, she wouldn’t give up her spot until I made her cum at least three times last night) break the silence but not a single mouth moved anywhere.

“Super Stacy, did you forget to do something on your run here, we’re starving! Your recruit!” I heard her say, no, she was telepathing this…and I was starting to hear it the hell. I didn’t have much time to think, Super Stacy turned around and looked me straight in the eye. “I’m sorry Horny, I thought she was so ahead of the game that she knew that she had to be in trance during feedings, I mean I think she heard you but doesn’t know how to talk yet. It wont take a second.” I heard her say and she ran her hand through my hair and everything started to fade around me, I could feel my body go heavy and limp and lock into the same stance everyone else was in, as my eyes failed me I could see Super Stacy quickly tug at her bra strap before falling…

Be great, victory is all that matters, endear yourselves every day, everyone is your friend except for your opponents who you must destroy for all Bulldog kind!

The tape loop that was activated in my head repeated itself for me at least a hundred times and when I woke up I was full and finished with breakfast and now in the gym with the rest of the team standing in front of me.

“You’ve learned faster than our other recruits” I heard coach Bird say. “You are a rare great prospect and you should be starting right away over Little Loo Loo.” I was floored, I was only a recruit on an official visit but I already won a training camp spot for next season when I started thinking about Little Loo Loo, she was tough and mean and a great defender, so I thought up some kind words in my head but my throat seized when I tried to say them. Little Loo Loo’s slanted eyes grew as big as a blonde with shock then she smiled and I heard things as plain as day. “It’s ok, I’ll get my minutes, be happy that you have done so well.”

Coach Bird then blew his whistle and the girls lined up for practice and I watched a little jelleous but mostly proud for the team I was joining. The truth was they had their biggest game of the regular season that night and yet they didn’t miss a beat despite what I knew kept them up all night the night before. I again heard the commands in my head and all the drills and scenes ran together in my head as I was watching and suddenly I woke up soaking wet, and not just in my intimate regions and I heard massive giggling as I awoke in the shower, in my jacket and all with water all around me. A look at my hands told me it took a little time for me to awaken and Little Loo Loo just laughed at me.

“Here we have the new MVP, the one who will replace Super Stacy and she still has such little control we still can knock her out like that. Consider yourself avenged for coach taking my starting spot and giving it to you. Have to do it now that you’re a recruit, bulldogs don’t prank other bulldogs, but you ain’t one yet.” Little Loo Loo said and I realized that I was so far under that I guess I was threatening to some but then she just smiled as Ms. Vickie P stepped forward. I was so pleased she was only a junior and I could play with her my freshman year. She smiled and spoke.

“You’re like me kid. A little skeptical at first but deep down, a top dog. You will be so great, just like me. It’s ok, Ill hold your hand your freshman year so you aren’t overwhelmed but you are here to hold everyone. So well phase 2 of your initialization is here. Are you prepared?” All I could do is nod. She is a legend, a sure fire #1 overall draft pick, the leader of last years and this years championship squad, on a game day, leading me into what I was sure was going to be more sex.

“She’s so serious, man you are going to be no fun when you’re captain aren’t you!” I realized Ms. Vickie P. read my thoughts and I just laughed when I realized we were alone in a back room of the locker room. She looked at me with her large brown eyes. She was 6′0 and had fine tan Italian skin even if her face could leave a little to be desired, but her body was fit and toned and she actually had a decent rack to her when it wasn’t pinned to her chest with a sports bra and man she had the softest hands I’ve ever felt as she took off my soaking wet uniform and replaced it with a dry one.

“Don’t mind Little Loo Loo when you look down, she had to vent some of her disappointment.” She said and I realized she shaved me in the shower and I blushed slightly.

“Be happy it was just your pussy hair she shaved.” Ms. Vickie P said with a chuckle and I patted my head to make sure that my hair remained.

She was not the cocky, arrogant bitch I remembered from TV, the one who openly flirted with TV reporters to see if anyone could get that she was gay, the one who used to feed dunks to Black Jackie and Horny just to show they could dunk in a game, and the one who used to mock any crowd who would stand before the first basket as the defecit grew larger and larger and…

“Ohh you remember the games, do you. Tell me what was your…oh the 69 point game, it was a joke Keesh the Beast played on me, I coulda scored 100 but every time I got close to really going off, she’d make me pass. Then when I got to 69, I was frozen, I couldn’t make a shot if someone held me directly over the basket. Coach took me out and laughed at me for being so selfish but what can I say…we won by 50 points!” she said, the way she read my thoughts was uncanny and a little unsettling but she found a way to calm me down quick.

“You’ve never seen me naked.” She said and I thought a little and realized that yes, when I did her she had on her long championship T shirt and all I saw was her pussy as I went up underneath it to satisfy her. The memory became a pleasant dream to me and my eyes slid shut deeply recalling transforming the queen into just another moaning drone, I awoke and saw her there, as captivating as ever and she just laughed at my thought.

“It took me three years to do that. You will learn faster than anyone that’s why I’m your new master and not Super Stacy. It’s a break from tradition not to have the outgoing senior control their replacement sure, especially for a mere junior to do it but in the 10 years they’ve never had me, and they’ve never had you. True talent that can only get better now that they are part of the machine.

I nodded in agreement and she could tell that I wanted to have at her, she was basically teasing me by giving me all this instruction while she stood there stark naked in front of me. I know she heard that and she giggled.

“So impatient! We’ll have to work on that.” Ms. Vickie P said as she undressed me again and laid me down as she finally relieved my throbbing insides. She was as good at sex as she was at basketball and everything faded around me once again as she ate me out and capped it off with a nice warm kiss. She then commanded me to dress her again and I did so slowly and sensually and I could feel that that was what she wanted.

”Welcome to the machine, Ker-Eee-L” Ms. Vickie P said out of breath.

I thanked her and wanted to hug her but something inside told me this was a no-no and I stopped.

“It’s ok, you’re the 1st person in Bulldog history NOT to make that rookie mistake. Even I got romantic at one point but well.” Ms. Vickie P was testing me. I realized what was going on, all the trances, the sex, the rules, this was their method of strength and conditioning. Most programs performance enhance bodies, Northern State performance enhances minds, and I was only on my official visit? Wait, High school, right I had a 4.0 GPA and an Ivy League high SAT score, duh, no wonder I was being absorbed so quickly.

Oh right, the question, can’t forget that, we may fuck anyone but we LOVE the opposite sex. This way we look wholesome and inviting, not gay and beastly, therefore making even our opponents – gay and straight – awestruck at us. I knew I still had much to learn about our little program but I could tell that Ms. Vickie P. was growing impatient at me at my self discovery and I remembered the Media guide I had in my hand at all times. The one with that red vibrator in the spiral binding.

“That’s right, choose your boyfriend, that media guide has every incoming or single male athlete in the program. Most are freshmen but some are guys who fell for an upper classman woman and are single again. Not every coach is good about keeping up the cycle as Coach Bird is, so word of advice...stick to the kids” Ms. Vickie P said as I opened the media guide up and was shocked to see a naked, fully aroused picture of one of the geeky tennis players out on the court and I wondered in embarrassment if there was a media guide in the hands of some football player looking at ME sprawled out naked.

“Nope, you’re first string so you choose, if you were brought in as a backup like the other three recruits here, yeah you’d be chosen by the men. But Ker-Eee-L you THINK Ms. Vickie P would disrespect you like that? You THINK? Dontcha know that I even went through the trouble to make sure all the guys were enrolled early for spring practice or were redshirts that don’t get mates until they are ready to play so you don’t have to wait for your choice?” Ms. Vickie P replied in the cocky refer to yourself in the 3rd person voice that I remember from TV, the change was sudden and swift and I looked up from the rather unattractive male photo and saw her the way I remember her on TV, hair in a ponytail, fire and arrogance in her eyes and her arms and legs built like a bulldozer. I looked at the clock, 3:30PM and quickly realized what had happened.

“Game at 7?” I asked, feeling a wave of girlish fan excitement tingle through my body.

“Yo better believe it, rookie! WATCH ME TONIGHT, I’m gonna WHOOP ASS so bad for you that you won’t even KNOW what other schools you wanted to go to were. Now you go jerk off with that boy mag til 5:30 and then watch us in the front row kick some Lion ASS! It’s so fun beating Penn State, Those homophobes think we are SOOO MUCH housewives that I begged Coach Bird and Mr. Barnett to let us recruit a transfer but well that’s not allowed, sucks, id love to eat out one of those bigots. OHHH That’s right kid, you were born on the boy’s side, I forget that when I’m in game mode, no disrespect.” Ms. Vickie P said and I could tell she was losing more and more control of her thoughts as the basketball player took over the human. Even as educated as she was I could sense some panic or at least shock over what was happening to her, but she was strangely calm and truly embarrassed that she revealed that she was a lesbian who had to be conditioned to love men rather than a straight woman who had to be conditioned to engage in lesbian sex. She left the room and subconsciously reminded me about the media guide and I turned the page from the dorky and unattractive tennis preppy to the downright fat 300lb lineman for the football team. I knew that he would have to be one who chose his own mate or even worse, have to adore one of the sex slave cheerleaders. Wait how did I know that secret? Oh never mind and I turned the page and there was this Black wrestler, carved abs, nice strong legs, I got a little tingly but nahh, too black and too ug wrestler, I didn’t need someone who’s future was diving through tables for amusement of 20 something degenerates. I turned the page again and saw the backup quarterback for the football team he had a nerdish smile and man he was big where needed, I guess my steady diet of molten sundaes hadn’t taken away my need for wieners I thought with a smile and a laugh and I quickly took off my warm up pants and started crotch rubbing my shorts but mmm errr no nothing beyond that. After a few linemen, some Asian band queer – Little Loo Loo must still be mad at me for taking her starting job – and a rather ugly linebacker I considered going back to that backup quarterback when I saw him.

He was blonde with longish hair which was partly covered with his ball cap, the ONLY piece of clothing on him, well built but not over built and well, he swung a very heavy bat and not the one he was holding over his shoulders either. Man I would love to choke up on that thing I thought and his picture flooded my mind as I slid my shorts and panties off and laid on the floor fingering my throbbing clit. I was throbbing as much as I ever was in my life as his form seemed to move and respond in my fantasy, his brown eyes, yes Long Armed Law, the freshman phenom center fielder for the baseball team, the one who gave up a 7 million dollar signing bonus from the Cubs to play here, why? Well he wanted a championship of course!. I was fondling myself quite well now, yes he was the one, I could almost feel his long arms around me holding me as he carried me to bed to mount me yes, that big bat of his had hit a homerun on the first pitch, a long and deep home run, and I screamed like the most die hard fan and then right when I was about to climax I suddenly and uncomfortably woke up. 5:30. I set aside the red vibrator, covered in my juices on top of his picture as I dressed and quickly set out for the Arena. I followed the tunnels perfectly and soon I was in the front row and the team all winked at me as they warmed up.

It was now 6:30, the teams were back in the locker room now and I was alone as everyone went to get popcorn when suddenly I felt this long arm around me and I looked next to me and there he was, Long Arm Law himself in his bright red baseball jersey with his ball cap and black jeans, just the way I dreamed he would come to me and I melted into his arms as he petted my hair and I gazed dreamily into his eyes.

“You must be Ker-Eee-L. I was suspicious at first but coach was right, you ARE everything this program dreamed of.” He said

“Likewise” I said somewhat nervously I could barely control myself.

My team came back out for the game and I saw them traditionally blow their kisses into the stands at their respective boyfriends. I knew exactly what I had to do and me and Long Arm Law shared a deep kiss and I could hear the team telepathically aw as we refocused on the game as we screamed in anger when the opposition came out.

The game started and I saw everyone, and it became hard to watch without me out there but yet I was happy and I showed my appreciation as loud as I ever did. The only thing I couldn’t do was clap, no couldn’t let go of my Long Arm’s gifted hand, that wouldn’t be great, great woman show affection for their men in public.

The game was no contest, we were up 20 after the first 10 minutes when I suddenly was awoken from everything, the game, Long Arm Law, my desires for the team when I heard my name. 20,000 collective voices yelling “Ker-eee, Ker-eee!” and I looked up and there I was as the prized new recruit being shown to the world, I felt like Simba being raised above the cliff to be shown off to the adoring pride and I waived nervously and I could hear my teammates subconsciously laugh at my awkwardness as the game came back on and I was my cheering self. Ms. Vickie P quickly made it a point to put the game away early and they went up 45 at the break when Long Arm Law smiled at me.

“Ready to go, sweetie?” He asked and I was somewhat startled but then I could hear my teammates urging me on as they headed to the back and suddenly he became all that mattered to me as I kissed him softly and we walked down to the home player’s tunnel. I was confused but Long Arm Law just showed his athlete’s ID and they let us down the tunnel. We walked a short distance when I saw someone I vaguely remembered sitting behind the wheel of a bright red golf cart.

“Taking the recruit home early I heard the late 20s woman say, she was in a red golf shirt with tan pants when it dawned on me, she was Sweet Polly Purespeed the track star who choked in the Olympic trials right after graduating and was never seen since. Her blonde hair was the same but the rest of her did not age well at all. About this time I felt like I was going to die as Polly wailed the gas and we tore down the long tunnel back to the football stadium as fast as the golf cart could go and I hung on for dear life before the cart suddenly slowed down to a regular pace and I could see Polly humming along gleefully as if she was in her 20s and a track star again, her eyes completely lost, the cart basically guiding itself by well tuned instincts.

“Seesh, grunt employees, can’t trust them ever!” I heard Long Arm Law say as the cart creeped to a halt and he took me in his arms and led me through the halls of the football stadium into the Baseball Locker room. Everyone else was at the game and I realized why he wanted to leave the game early. I was just a recruit and not ready for the dorm yet but I wanted to prove myself so badly.

I looked dreamily into his eyes, and we kissed deeply as I relaxed and submitted to his sweet smelling body, I could sense him stiffening and I quickly pushed myself back so I could reveal myself to him and he just looked in marvel at my female form as I slid my shorts off to the floor and began unbuttoning his jersey, his eyes so dreamy that I could see my reflection in them. I took his jersey off and rubbed his hard chest and he stopped me and told me he had to put his long arms to work and he began running them up my bare legs and I began to melt as he worked his way up to by breasts and circling my hard nipples I fell to my knees and unzipped him and I couldn’t resist the bad humor.

“You certainly didn’t forget your bat!” I said with a giggle as I quickly sucked down on it and he gave in with the finest moans of pleasure. I then rose slightly and took his jeans off much to his delight as I got down on all fours for him.

“I figured this is what you’ve been used to since you got here.” I said and he just chuckled and then well for an outfielder he has one of the nicest backdoor sliders in baseball and my body was rocked with delight as he took me from behind with a nice firm yet pleasant grip on my hair as I let my pleasure be known as he came into me nicely and the pulled out and I rested happily in his arms, just in time to watch the final minutes of another Bulldog blowout victory. We got dressed and headed back to the arena which was emptying out and I saw my teammates all gathered around signing autographs for the kids, their boyfriends rubbing their shoulders as they did this. I quickly joined them and there was no shortage of kids for me as they all seemed to know who I was or at least who I was going to become. The kids finally left the arena and we all kissed our Boyfriends good night as they went back to the football stadium. It was only then did I notice that they were all baseball players as Ms. Vickie P. put her arm around me.

“Enjoy your official visit?” She asked and of course I nodded with absolute glee I felt so in control and powerful now and couldn’t imagine how terrible the next few months in high school were going to be like. But rules were rules and I gladly rode with them to the locker room to get ready to head home.

“Oh we ain’t letting you go THAT easy!” I heard Super Stacy say at me with a giggle. I guess everyone could read my thoughts still although I still wasn’t skilled at reading theirs. I guess they planned for me to eat out one more for the road but there I saw Mr. Barnett standing at the entrance to the football field with Coach Bird. My teammates ran inside the football field while the Coach and AD looked me over. I suddenly realized what a wreck I must look like, I mean I couldn’t count how many times I had done it and I had been running all over the place but they just laughed and showed me a mirror and indeed I had remained rather spotless through everything.

”Did your teammates teach you everything about the program?” Coach Bird asked.

“Yep!” I replied “It is everything I have ever wanted or dreamed of.” I added dreamily I felt myself slipping into a trance and Mr. Barnett just smiled and stared into my eyes that were growing more and more vacant by the second.

“I wasn’t sure if you were Bulldog material but now I see that you are without a doubt. Yes you will make a great team captain and I see that is what you desire.” He said.

“Yes great one” I replied, In his presence I felt powerless and knew he was the master of everyone in the athletic department.

“We can’t stand you getting hurt, so you will score 30 points in your final game on Monday, you will announce your commitment to the press before the game and score exactly 30 but you will not allow your teammates to ever take the lead. You should now be aware on how to make this possible.” He commanded and smiled and nodded, all that mattered was being able to come back here and live out my life as a Bulldog.

“Excellent, now for the final phase before I return you to your past life.” Mr. Barnett said and I was led to a staging room where I saw three other girls there for their official visits. A blonde Russian tennis doll in her red minidress for the tennis team, she gave up millions of dollars to decide to skip out of her pro tournament and keep her amateur status just to play here. On the other side of me was a Latina beauty in her softball duds with her glossy eyes shaded somewhat by her red visor. Lastly, there was a very tall and skinny brunette in a one piece bodysuit that hid nothing for the volleyball team. I peered around for a while then I began to fade as I could hear the school fight song play distantly. I then looked in front of me and there was that tape loop in my head again but this time I was not afraid and I relaxed and gave in. I felt disconnected yet my nerves had sharpened so I was very much aroused when ogle me Olga slipped her long fingers down my shorts and then Curve Ball Carly did the same from my right side. I felt my arms sprawl up and reach under the skirt of Ogle Me Olga and Curve ball Carly and we fell deeper into each other’s thrall. The names of everyone in the athletic department became plain as day to me as my memories of my past dimmed. I knew everyone’s class, jersey number position and sport and the speed of our joint masturbation picked up and our moans seemed to blend into one. We were so lost in our pleasure we did not even notice Tall Tammy standing over us waiting for the right moment. Then we reached a point where I was dying to climax and we let out the war chant for the first time.

“Bulldog Bulldog pride, Northern Northern fly, We are the team…gooooo Red Machine!” We all exclaimed in unison and Tall Tammy smiled and we stood, hands still firmly planted in each other’s molten crotches.

Our guide then unzipped her bodysuit and we all fell victim to our heat and ripped our hands out from each other and reached for her but we fell to our knees and we proceeded to chase her on all fours like dogs…like Bulldogs. I felt myself bark somewhat as we chased Tall Tammy out onto the field when she stopped and the lights came on and there was every athlete and student manager there laughing at the three of us.

I realized they had to show who was still boss and we were allowed to rise to our feet and we were led out to the midfield logo as everyone took their victory lap around us. I now realized the importance of the victory lap, each win was a win for everyone and we were their newest victories. As it progressed around the entire football field three Cheerleaders stripped us naked and bounced away with our uniforms as they drew closer. We chanted our war cry together as everyone from all the teams, even the fat linemen and the argyle wearing nerd girls from the golf team made me drip with anticipation as I became a part of the collective, the program, simply the best of the best.

I saw my own team and I looked at them but they were all staring glassy eyed at Curve Ball Carly and so in revenge I cast my gaze at the softball team and they motioned for me to come forward and I quickly grabbed the breasts of their two starting outfielders and they grabbed me by the wrists and led my hands up their jerseys to encircle their hard nipples that was coming through their sports bras then they went lower and I could hear a collective hush as I slid the shorts off the two outfielders and they just laughed as I felt myself totally melt and fall to the soft grass below. I could see Ogle Me Olga had fallen into the same fate while Curve Ball Carly had almost gotten into Horny Van Horn’s pussy before she too succumbed to the mounting sexual energy and laid down fully spread next to us. At that moment everyone stripped naked, male and female, and quickly I felt a deep tongue in my pussy and a hard dick in my hands. The two lucky ones that I got to service as everyone got a homosexual and a heterosexual teammate and had at each other in a massive orgy that once it spread out, covered most of the field. My mind was now swimming with happiness as I felt everyone going at the same pace, slow then picking up then picking up some more until it took all of my athletic energy to keep going until everyone seemed to cum at once, capping off their climax with a loud war chant.

We then got up and did the victory lap naked around the football field, but when everyone reached the exit and headed back to their dorms we quickly were led back to the AD’s office where we put on the clothes we came in with and were led back to the waiting bus as soon as I hit my seat I went out like a light until I heard an unpleasant buzzing.

8:00am, time to go to school, and I realized I was in the same clothes I was on the bus in, I didn’t even take off my sandals! And I had wet the bed like a 3rd grader and I was slightly sore. But well it was time for school and I looked in my closet and saw the Northern State sweatshirt I bought and put it on with some blue jeans and got ready to leave as fresh as if I had slept for a month and headed out the door when my mom stopped me.

“How was it Kerry?” I froze in my tracks and I felt the wave of confidence that overwhelmed me all weekend hit me.

“Yo mama! Ker-eee L will let you know when I am not going to be LATE for my duties, but if you must know I’m going to be a Bulldog today, a Bulldog the next day and a Bulldog til the day I die. So thanks for the visit!” I kissed my mother good-bye and raced over to the school and made it just before the bell when I felt my phone vibrate with a text message.

“30 Ker-Eee-L that’s what great people do” is what it read and I knew exactly how my day was going to go as I settled down for history class and scanned my eyes across the class intently.