The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hail To the Victors

By Bluejay GS

Email:

Part 3 – Adding to the Greatness

“St. Paul Central upset in semifinals by unheralded Kennedy High 66-50, Kerry Longmire scores 30 but goes cold down stretch after announcing commitment to Northern State.” My favorite headline of my career. I all but jerked off at it when I had it in my room. I couldn’t believe I could do it, exactly as Coach Bird told me to, right down to the play. I figured I could score 30 but my teammates could make it close. I know I would freeze and be barely able to dribble after the 30th point but man it was so easy. Kennedy never trailed, just like I was told to make sure happen. I was not completely convinced that I orchestrated everything but I know I was able to hear every play and every thought. Teenagers ARE so loud. Oh well, it was fun, now to drag on for the next 5 months as I waited for my calling, to finally suit up for real.

I calmed down and turned on the NCAA Tournament, yeah, there were my Bulldogs taking their victory lap after destroying a mid major jobber by 75 points. Black Jackie dunked three times. Once cuz she could, once because the other team made a 10-0 run and finally once more for the troops, it WAS the Navy we were playing after all. I felt part of that victory lap now and I had to cover up to hide my happiness at the victory.

I checked my email after the victory and indeed assistant coach Patty was right there in my inbox.

“Ker-eee-L, I hope you are enjoying the last days of high school. Now be great for us.”

Just reading that made me sigh in anticipation and relaxed at the words and soaked them in like gospel.

”You have been voted the captain for your class. Therefore you have the responsibility to being us a non athletic member of our community. Who is your choice, be it a cheerleader, band member or student manager. We believe that you have become great enough to execute this task for us. Think of it as your first shot at greatness. Will you be great or just another recruit on the bench? We will take over as soon as you get him or her here. You have until the fall so do not rush. Be great, be a Bulldog – Patty”

Man! This is tough but it was something I had to do. Had to be great for Patty. I had no clue how to recruit, oh enough with the pretenses. I knew what had happened to me, my mind had been sharpened and molded into as big a weapon as my outside shot. How to do this to someone alone, man this would be hard. I figured I better begin with choosing my target early so I went to school that day trying to pick out who I wanted. I quickly realized that with my heavenly Long Arm Law, there was no need to touch the boys, question 1 eliminated. Next question friend or foe? I pondered this as I walked the halls and saw them, the cheerleaders. They did their job at the game but they hated the female athletes, especially Jessica. The stuck up rich girl who was brainy enough to get her daddy to buy her the George Bush scholarship to Yale but was as ignorant as a rock. She was convinced that we were all carpet munching butch dykes who just looked pretty to get men in the stands. That and she was a racist and took it personal that I befriended my black teammates.

“Hey, Hey, Hey, its Kerry HLA! I heard you went to Northern State, You know I heard Victoria Peterson won’t let a player on her team unless she completely lezzes out on her.”

Well she WAS right but like hell was I going to tell her that.

“Bite me Jessica!” I said waiting for her canned response

“I don’t swing that way, look at that pervert, always trying to seduce the pretty ones into her sin. Go shave your head and wack off at the Indigo Girls for crying out loud. I still can’t believe coach makes us cheer at your games.” Jessica said

“It’s a courtesy really, if we had to entertain the boys they’d be so over our lesbian kissing that they wouldn’t even know your name. If that were true, which it isn’t so well consider yourself lucky.” I replied and I had a thought. Her legs were silky and smooth, she had the biggest rack of them all and well, she was well experienced according to the football team. Hmmm for a bigot like her that would be a great punishment, she already was a cheerleader. I could just hear her knowing nothing but the few scripted cheers, unable to read or write, just giggle and fuck, fuck and giggle, and of course mindless beauty tips and other chatter to talk about with the other cheerleaders. I wrote her name down on my cell phone and without a thought I texted it to Patty. I didn’t even think about it. I guess it was a sub command.

I went on about my day when in 8th period I got a text message back.

“No one who is committed to another school, that’s a no-no. But I sympathize.” It read.

A week later Jessica had come out of the closet and personally thanked me for opening her eyes. Her hair now buzzed short in the typical lesbian uniform of plaid and blue jeans. I stopped for a second. Did Patty do this to her? Did I do this to her? Am I becoming some kind of witch? My phone rang at this thought.

“Patty, what’s going on?” I said knowing it was her.

“I did not alter her preferences, her bigotry was done out of fear and shame from her homophobic parents. She had a girlfriend since she was a sophomore. I simply removed her inhibitions and activated the natural rebellion all you kids have inside you, hence her flair for flannel. Let that be a lesson, your greatness is not just to dominate, at least some of the time.” She said and I felt relieved and happy as I hung up the phone. In fact I was proud of my greatness now and gave a smile whenever I saw out and proud Jessica with Alyssa who was indeed the cheerleader everyone thought was gay if there was going to be a gay cheerleader on the squad.

“You done well, Ker-eee-L” I thought to myself and I beamed with confidence and delight every time I saw the happy couple.

I once again began searching for the right person to bring with me to Northern State. None of our other athletes were even close to being Northern State material and I didn’t hate anyone else enough to make them a cheerleader or a band queer.

Then I saw my Bulldogs make the Final 4 and it quickly became clear in my mind who I needed to bring with me. The one thing that would make the community complete with winners. A bridge between the general university population and the top secret lives of the athletes in the football stadium, we needed a mental athlete. I drafted the proposal in my head. No not just some debater or academic team, we need someone visible. My heart pounded when I flipped the channel to ABC for the semifinals a touch early and saw everything perfect as Jeopardy finished up their college tournament with lowly Michigan winning. MICHIGAN! I knew exactly what I needed to do now and I cast my net wide, looking for the smartest person I could find anywhere in school or indeed in the city as my Bulldogs legged out a 10 point victory over UConn to make the finals.

The next day at school I scanned every dork, nerd and geek I could find. Needed to be good looking for TV but smart enough to pass all the tough tests. Both were equally important. Then I saw her, Tanya Clark she knew everything. Straight A’s, #3 class rank and most importantly, still struggling with her college choice, accepted everywhere but hasn’t committed. All that and she was beautiful in her way, her glasses accenting her long curly reddish brown hair. She dressed like a total dork, wearing a skirtsuit with sneakers but otherwise she would be awesome. I should know this, she was my best friend growing up. I texted her name to Coach Patty and she replied at once.

“What is, a great choice?” She replied with a winky face and I smiled, now how to go about the process. I knew all I had to do was get her on the bus up north and they would do the rest. I kept wondering how that phone call went all those months ago. I had the ability now but not the knowledge. I went on and turned on the final game against upstart Maryland, a 5 seed and I cooed in my head knowing this would be a great blowout and I quickly faded as the game progressed and I thought less about the game and more about how to convince Tanya to come here, come in and be as great as this team was and as great as I was going to be. Memories of that phone call came to me slowly…

“TC Trivia my best friend, what’s the matter throwing that Northern State bookbag I got you aside like that. I’m dissapointed. You always said you wanted to be great like your man, but you took your chance and threw it aside and thought it was as likely as one of those 10 Million dollar letters.” I said, I realized what had happened, I was on the phone with Tanya and knew her reply exactly “What the hell, you’ve been freaking me out since that visit, Kerry, are you sure you’re not too excited”. I knew I had her and I faded into the blissful memory of the day I realized my greatness, what better way to sell your school than to radiate your own happiness, so I continued. “You’re curious now, Kerry, aren’t you, you’re picking up my gift, the gift I want to give to you to see how I knew the moment you threw it out, aren’t you?” I replied.

“Yeah, how did you know I was worried about you?” She asked.

“It’s a part of being great, the ability to sense and react and be ahead of the game, no matter what that game is. You may be good but look at what I gave you, that is great. C’mon Tanya be great.” I said

“What are you doing, Kerry? What is this, you know that I’m Ivy League material and not that thug school you lowered yourself to. Why did you do it? You almost broke my heart, I’ve known you since we were 4 and even then you said the Northern State fans were mean, and that’s before they went on this sports mad run. I’d never attend classes there. It’s for poor people and losers unless you’re an athlete and really I thought someone as smart as you would choose Duke.” Tanya was screaming at me now and I smiled, It was good that she was fighting back, now to see if what I had learned paid off.

“Always the ignorant one with the stereotypes! Yes we look like we’re stuck up sometimes but that’s because we are greater than you are. Just feel the greatness between your fingers, at that perfect circle of a logo, greatness abounds and you are the only one good enough to even be considered close enough to being great. Everything’s great at Northern State. Now just relax, Tanya and hear me out and I’ll let you decide.” I said and I could hear her voice sink lower and I could feel her gazing deeply into that logo, It was like I was there with her, I began to see her, confused but slowly understanding. Better help keep her understanding and my voice softened to coax her deeper.

“We both just wanted to be great, TC, that’s all we wanted. We both have that potential, I just decided to tap it by choosing Northern State. I know you are smart, smarter than I am, you have more potential than I am to win all sorts of awards and money. Yes, what is greatness indeed.” I felt my grip over her tighten, and I knew it was time to let her respond.

“What are you doing to me? Why are you doing this?” She asked but she could not formulate a response to her own questions.

“Because I want you to feel what it is like to be great. The true meaning of greatness, one that will hit you every time you hear the word.” I hoped I got the point of implementation right, this was the most critical point, too early and she’d freak out, too late and it wouldn’t stick and the temporary trance would wear off and nothing would come of it.

”Be great for me TC Trivia” I said and YES! Ms. Vickie P hit a three ummm I mean Tanya undid her blouse and began to fondle herself, I realized that my success was tied to the game on TV somehow but that was a minor thing to the victory I was waging in my own room.

“Greatness is superiority over others and knowledge of the collective superiority of a team.” I continued, I remember this so well, yep, off went the blouse.

“Greatness is total focus and dedication to everything you are told, greatness is obedience to the way that will only make you smarter and stronger, and therefore great yourself.” A soft moan told me to continue.

“Greatness involves sacrifice, you must sacrifice your will to achieve superiority over everyone else that could not be achieved otherwise.” I said, another critical one, and YES we’re up 10! Er I could see that she had slid her skirt and panties to the floor and was masturbating heavily.

“Your sacrifice will never go unrewarded, the pleasures you receive and the powers and abilities you gain will outweigh the sacrifice of your will. Do not fear this, it is a means to an end, and the end will be complete dominance and superiority over all and won’t THAT be fun!” I exclaimed. I wasn’t as proficient as Patty was but I could tell from her countless orgasmic yeses that I did the job and I began to lose control of my thoughts and I quickly felt the tape loop start in my head and I gladly let it come to me as my jeans and panties slid to the floor while I continued with Tanya on the other end as the game went on without me and I didn’t catch anything but the very end.

“And Stacy Morris has fouled out with 25 points and Lucy Chen has to come in with 10 seconds left up 1. Has to inbound the ball, gave it away to Cohen, Cohen for three, GOOD and Maryland is up 2 with 5 seconds left! No time outs for Northern, Chen fires a homerun pass for Vickie Parker TOO FAR, Maryland Ball!...Inbounds by Langston and Chen didn’t cover Cohen, Cohen with the easy layup and this game is over and Maryland wins the national title by 4!”

I awoke suddenly, this was no nightmare, this was real. Then I heard the moaning on the other end of my cell phone, looked at the number…what had I done? I tried to get Tanya’s attention but she had already hung up.

My real memories came back slightly, yes that phone call, with that implement to draw your attention she was good enough that you didn’t need to be there…at least not to accomplish the simple mission: get one to go down to the campus. I realized that this was a major deal now. I always knew there had to be something that ate away at me to make me do everything I did or more correctly, everyONE I did. Damn, Kerry, think, think. Ok, I was in my room, like now, I got a letter with a cloth like I did and the moment I tossed it down there rang the phone as if they KNEW I had thrown it down. I just talked to Patty to have them use up their recruiting budget and then.

Right, she slowly brought me down with that silly cloth to focus my attention. I know everything now. I could call the NCAA on this but well, nahh they’d never believe me and I do NOT wanna end up in the loony bin. Well Tanya is safe for now, I remember that much. Especially over the phone the most they can do is plant the keyword in your head so they can use it. All they want is for you to get down there, no matter HOW much you hate the idea. Geez, this is messed up even for ME to believe.

I decided to Google up Northern State athletics and lets try hypnosis: Some sideshow freak hypnotist Claude the Bod…Uggg those names, right, the camera it implanted all those names. Of course, a silly and rhyming nemonic is easier to remember and therefore can be implanted into your mind easier making the process go that much faster.

Anyway right “Claude Evans, graduated 1997 football All-American NFL career cut short by torn ACL, now tours the globe tackling people’s minds as hard and fast as he tackled bodies and in the process spiking habits like smoking and overeating into the ground like a cheap football. Booking fee $1,000 a person, group rates available.”

Hmmm, he didn’t do too bad for himself, he ended up pretty great, one loss wont hurt…UGGG again, that word, that goddamn word, shit. I knew I was not free, that the second I got a call or anything I’d be Ker-eee-L, the arrogant bisexual slut who’s only goal is to light up the scoreboards then get lit up by as many people as possible.

No, I’m going to break this spell, I’m going to find the source and destroy it. I grew determined and then tried Googling again. Northern State Athletics, Transfer students.

Nothing, of course they don’t take transfers but no one ever left, what about dropouts.

Ok, we’re going somewhere here. Oh shit! A porn site! “Bulldawg Ladyezz” Umm EWWW must be Georgia trying to piss on our good name again! How dare they think we’d stoop to such horrid exploitation of our finely toned and fit minds and bodies.

“C’mon Kerry, fight it!” I thought to myself as I felt my rage returning. I clicked into the porn site. Indeed the site had a strange familiarity to it, but no one I remember. But the structure was still there and sure enough there were plenty of girls eating each other out on camera but there were not any claims of them being real former or current anything, just dressed the part. But then I saw something as I hovered over the contact us button.

“Leapinglana25@Bulldawglaydezz.com” A memory, one implanted in my head, right, Leaping Lana on the 2000 championship team, left school because she got pregnant, never came back, never wanted to hear about her again.

Well hell if they were telling me to ignore her damn straight I’d email her! I wrote down everything I could remember from the phone call to the massive orgy on the football field. Ick, I wish they made me forget that. I knew it was crazy but I had to know my opponent.

I was getting tired but NO, can’t sleep, they can get me then, wake up an arrogant bimbo once more. I tried to do my homework but it was all done. I guess they don’t let you forget that. I needed something to keep me awake and somewhat sane. I decided to keep investigating.

I suddenly realized something. The cheer squad, the hated cheer squad, little more than mindless giggling nymphs, they were little more than dolled up sex slaves off the field despite being the most athletic cheer squad in college sports with the most amazing stunts on the field. Hmmm maybe that would be a good start point so I typed in “Northern State Bulldog cheerleaders” Lets see, official site, some fan boy sites with some badly taken phone cam pics of the cheerleader’s asses as they were tying their shoes. I had to fight off writing them cease and desist letters on that one. Ok, this was going nowhere. Then I typed in “Northern State Bulldogs” and “Urban Legends” my own controls would of course separate fact from fiction and I could get a better knowledge on why and how I was made into this thing, and save Tanya from it.

Hmmm, the basic we’re all paid off blogs and message boards from opposing fans and the generic everyone is gay crap but then I stumbled on what I was looking for.

“An athletic program uses an expermential process called Mental Doping to gain an edge on the field.” Of course this was labeled false by the good guys at Snopes who basically think everything is a lie unless they make it up as true and then laugh at those who think it’s true. I read on anyway and was shocked.

Collected on various web sites, 1995-present. Common placement of this rumor is set up on blogs and newsgroups normally by fans of Big Ten schools and often reads as follows. Hey guys, I’ve heard a lot of weird stuff about Northern State. Apparently they hypnotize their student athletes into developing better pain tolerance, focus and team communication to help them on the field. Basically the hypnosis has the same effect juicing does, that is they get a little quicker, have better aim and unbelievable stamina. Look at a Northern State bench one day and you will see it! Look at how empty their eyes are.

Obviously this is another case of the small school races to the top overnight, so they MUST be cheating somehow. While steroid use is often a real concern in all levels of competition the mere thought of athletic programs using mind control to gain an advantage is absurd.

I stopped reading as it went into quotes on how this is impossible by 4 out 5 leading scientists and other so called “Facts” about how mental doping was impossible. I decided to Google the term.

SHIT! A page in Russian, wait, Babelfish, Aha! Here it goes…

Secrets of the Cold War – Declassified: Hypnosteroidism or Mental Doping

This was an experiment that took place between 1988-1990 when steroid use was being discovered in most Soviet athletes and causing disqualifications and suspensions. A new way to enhance the quality of Soviet athletes had to be done to inject pride into a crumbling nation. The idea of mental conditioning to enhance the performance of athletes was a thought that was used for decades but never implemented until after chemical performance enhancement was discovered and outlawed.

The process involved deep hypnosis, high levels of gratification to reinforce conditioning and a deep intertwining of various athletes to avert suspicion and pass along the methodology to everyone to give a sense of empowerment, control and overall dominance over the competition. The key difference here is the perceived freedom of thought which allows for snap judgments to be made, which is needed on the field of almost any sport.

Over time, it was theorized that a conditioned athlete could relay signals and read thoughts of their teammates allowing for a major communication advantage in team sports. At higher levels, it was boasted by the project’s founders Vladimir Barnevsky and his son Anton that mental doping could allow a human body to defy bodily limits in stamina and strength similar to that of steroid use with no physical side effects, however the mental slavery and addiction to the various reward processes were permanent and the mental shortcuts and simplifications used to help memory retention often retarded the identity of subject.

The program was poorly funded by a struggling Soviet economy however it did have flashes of possibility, the Soviet gymnastics team placed first in Europe doing routines that were considered impossible in terms of flexibility. The program was abandoned in 1990 due to the failing Soviet economy and the passing of Vladimir, a long time KGB hypnotist and spy who mentally erased any sensation of fear in Red Army soldiers as they could undertake more and more dangerous tasks, at the age of 67. Anton fled the Soviet Union shortly thereafter and the project was not continued after Anton’s escape.

It was starting to make sense for me. Anton…Anson? Barnevsky…Barnett? I’d need a picture so I typed in Anton Barnevsky in Google Image Search but before the page could load I got an email from Leaping Lana.

“I’ve know all about you Ker-eee-L. You caused quite a stir on campus. You will have to discover yourself if you really wish to be free or if this is just your last gasp for air. But if you choose freedom, find my child, and you will find me. Lana.”

What the hell? I thought and realized she must really be some sort of nut. Perhaps the side effects the article talked about. Like hell am I going to end up like that. My alarm rang. I did it, I made it through the night without sleeping. Tanya! I had to see if the programming stuck. Wait, it wouldn’t have, the programming was just to open her mind up to going to Northern State and implant the keyword. That’s the most you can do without proper tools. Damn! I was thinking like a Bulldog again.

Wait, the picture search, “Anton Barnevsky” something came up and I looked at the picture, he played 3 preseason games for the North Stars in 1991 and then was cut for being cocky. But I realized something, I had no clue what Anson Barnett looked like and damnit, it was time for school! I dressed plainly and drove over to school and hung out at my normal corner and there was Tanya and she seemed normal enough but then my heart sunk.

“I understand why you’re going to Northern State now, Kerry, and I respect it. I dunno if I’ll even consider it but I’ll think about it.” Tanya said, the induction worked, her mind was now open to the concept and it would only take the mere offer to get her to go and she would be a watergirl who also won on Jeopardy a lot.

“Nahh, I think I got a little carried away on how gr-er good it was. But I’m signed there but who knows, I may study in England, take a year away from basketball, see the world.” Now this should be enough to set off her alarm bells and tell Tanya that what she is feeling is anything but natural. A superstar athlete giving up the game to go see Prince Charles? That should be warning enough.

”Still upset that they lost?” Tanya asked “Think of it this way, you get to right the ship and I don’t think Lucy Chen will be seeing any more playing time with you around.” She continued with a chuckle.

“Tanya, stop, what you feel, it’s not natural!” I was losing it, I couldn’t betray my friend like this. I’m sure she thought I was going crazy and in the long run maybe that would have the string I tied around her brain fall off before the Big Red machine could pull it and squeeze it into oblivion as mine was.

“Kerry, it’s ok, it’s just cold feet, you know your abilities and you are afraid to use them. You truly are great.” Tanya said and I spaced at the keyword drawing me back in, the surge of cockiness and confidence and the pride I had that I had set up my best friend to be broken and to be mine returned with a vengeance.

”Are you going to visit Northern State this weekend?” I asked, I was Ker-eee-L again, and it felt good as well. Equally well, which was a relief, Ker-eee-L wasn’t dominating me but I knew she would kill me if given the chance.

“What is, yes?” Tanya said laughing and half of me was rocked with glee while the other half was rocked with guilt at my starting to implant the concept of TC er Tanya answering everything in the form of a question.

I went to class and dozed through most of it I admit. I was shocked that I didn’t get any emails, or calls or texts through the day but when I went home I saw the headlines and I realized why.

“Title flushed down the Loo-Loo! Sophomore goat dooms bulldogs” was one, another one was a cartoon that had an Asian Lucy pulling away the NCAA trophy with the Bulldog mascot playing the part of Charlie Brown. I flipped on SportsCenter and they were doing features on Bill Buckner, Chris Webber and Donnie Moore. I knew SportsCenter well, rerunning features on other goats normally means something drastic had happened, my heart sank, they wouldn’t, the couldn’t, they should, she deserves to be punished, she deserves to die.

Ker-eee-L wanted to see Loo-Loo’s fate sealed for her careless and damaging actions. Kerry Longmire could see her corpse in a casket or maybe being burned so no one would know of the glitch in the system, maybe she just stroked out after the game, the guilt of letting down everyone she was bound to causing her brain to short circuit and break down, maybe they killed her, or fed her to a student riot or the fans are so taken by the hypnotic thoughts we radiate that one became crazed and shot her. Then Ker-eee-L awoke and laughed loud and long at Kerry Longmire’s concern.

“Bitch was no good anyway, I had to take her starting spot otherwise the Machine NEVER would have even made the tournament next year! She was a dumb brat too, shaved MY cunt, no one shaves me and gets away with it. She was disrespectful and rude, and ugg awful. I dunno why she made the team anyway.” I felt myself going mad before my eyes. I was clearly developing MPD or worse but I hoped it was only temporary and went on watching when the cause for the features came up.

“Once again our top story, Northern State’s NCAA defeat to Maryland has sparked an emergency press conference where ESPN has learned it is expected that Lucy Chen will address the media after receiving death threats and reports of riots and lynchmobs on the Northern State campus. Earlier in the day coach J.C. Bird called for forgiveness and understanding. ESPN.com is reporting that Chen was forced to fly alone from Boston with an assistant coach after the mobscene outside the airport was so bad she missed her flight. All this is after two botched plays late in the game cost the Bulldogs the National Championship to Maryland.”

“Oh, hell yeah! That’s right, let the bitch ride home alone she don’t deserve her teammates! Stupid idiot.” Ker-eee-L said and I fought back, tried to fight back. I knew what was going to happen. I couldn’t bear to watch the press conference. I knew that the more I slunk away from the pain the more Ker-eee-L would bask in the pleasure of Little Loo-Loo’s humiliation until she would take me over and I would cease to exist.

I had to do something to avoid the scene. I drove around looking for a movie, something to keep my mind off of what was going to happen. The press conference would sound innocent enough. Lucy Chen quits the team, begs for forgiveness, wants to just be a regular college student studying pre-med again, Coach Bird and Anson Barnett making her some honorary position like a student assistant to appease the class and stop the rioting but both Ker-eee-L and Kerry Longmire knew what was happening to her had they not already done it to her in the hotel or in the locker room after the game. This time, I fell asleep right after dinner, knowing they would not focus their attention at me yet.

Morning came and I saw the headlines. “I Hate Lucy show cancelled – Chen quits team, Coach Bird calls for order” The message boards were abuzz with all the opposing teams’ fans calling us sore losers, a cult, maniacs. Sports Talk radio was comparing the team to Miami Football or the Indiana men, wanting to win so much that it erodes anything else a college was supposed to be about. I knew what really happened, the frenzy was so big that the loss caused mass chaos inside the system. A system I was a part of. It was expected yet it was strange. It wasn’t the only Bulldog loss or disappointment in the past 10 years, in any part of the program. They should know how to handle defeat but this case was different.

“You know the bitch did it on purpose, cuz of Moi.” Ker-eee-L squealed with delight in my head with a smug tone in her voice, trying to get back in charge of my mind. “that’s what they are so damn pissy about! She couldn’t handle that she had a lower role and wanted to transfer. Well we all KNOW that isn’t the Bulldog way so well, the rest…is history! Now can we go back to getting TC Trivia over to see the program or not?”

I knew I was cracking now. Something familiar to ease my mind and keep Ker-eee-L under wraps. I went out to the garage with the well worn out basketball net and picked up a ball. “Betcha didn’t see this coming Ker-eee-L, face it you’re all about bisexual orgies and jerking off the tennis queen. I bet you don’t even know how to play the game unless coach is pulling everyone around like electric football players while you are busy shouting subconscious noises to distract everyone. This is your brain on mental steroids.” I thought and took a perfect free throw, and another, and yet another and I did indeed feel like myself. Proud, but not cocky, determined but not maddened, it was working to pacify Ker-eee-L and I thought that it may not be so bad. Then she hit me right between the eyes when I wasn’t looking.

“You do know if you decommit now, you can’t play anywhere for a year, can’t do nothing except cheer and bounce like a little ‘ho. Now that ain’t great, is it?” Ker-eee-L said and I could feel the power of that word making me numb, taking me over, the memories, the hot memories and the lovely ones, I felt it again, a proud Bulldog who will not let the failure of one tarnish the greatness of everyone. I had to stop this inner conflict at once. Some how some way I had to regain whoever I was. I wasn’t even sure now.

“H-O-R-S-E? I heard Ker-eee-L ask myself. And I agreed and started by drilling what would be a half court shot, and Ker-eee-L did the same. Her turn and she quickly hit an amazing behind the back layup and of course I did that. Or did I?

“Please, you were stealing from my stash, weren’t you, you can’t pull that move off without some sort of extra boost. It’s just too great, hehe Ain’t I great” I heard Ker-eee-L say and indeed I couldn’t make anything else, while Ker-eee-L did everything, even hit a 3 sitting down. I knew who I was now, like it or not I got my strength from the controls placed on me. Mind you they weren’t all that horrible, if a little gross. I finally gave into Ker-eee-L and I quickly ran upstairs and put on my Northern State gear and called TC Trivia.

“Do you still wanna be great, TC Trivia?” I asked and she answered the way I wanted her to from the call the previous night. “What is Yes, Great One”.

“Wait, don’t, look at Lucy Chen, she’s just gonna end up some dumbass human sex doll, wake up!” I heard that menacing Kerry Longmire say inside me, I realized my conditioning wasn’t as perfect as I had hoped, then I remembered how to fix that and I invited TC Trivia over to watch Jeopardy! with me. I quickly pulled out the red hairbrush I bought at the Northern State bookstore and tried to remember how it worked, and then as I gently stroked my long blonde hair and went completely limp as everything faded around me and I felt it all again, glorious, safe, making me faster and stronger every moment I stayed in trance.

It was morning when I awoke, I waited for TC trivia in the hallway at school and she wasn’t there. The last shred of Kerry Longmire died with this thought. “She knows your secret, she saw you knocked out, she won’t go with you, I will be great now, just leave her alone.” I heard a fading voice inside me. Damn Little Loo-Loo for screwing me up like that.

I went to class and the second the teacher called that TC Trivia had an excused absence for a college visit, I heard my phone blink with a text message from Patty.

“Thanks for the recruit, I knew you wouldn’t be such a sore loser.” It read and I laughed as I put my phone away and dreamed about what pleasures TC Trivia would be experiencing and who would be the one to be her guide, indeed she would be a team onto herself but I was sure they were going to figure it out. I doubt they’d go quite as far with her as they did with me, but you never know.

She returned that Monday, and she was more than excited to see me, she was all in red and had her Northern State golf shirt all neatly tucked in so her breasts poked out just enough to be sexy. She had her Northern State bookbag firmly in tow and she just smiled at me.

“You didn’t tell me that they were going to have a whole team of nerds to be the watergirls for all the women’s teams. It’s ok, I’m still your watergirl and the only one smart enough for Jeopardy.” TC Trivia said and then went off about the tennis geek she fell in love with when she was down there and I countered with my happiness for my Long Arm Law but both of us were staring at each other in the way that showed both of us we needed to complete our iniatation. Besides, I felt she needed to tell me something. Especially when she aced a calc test, about the only subject she didn’t know well was math and she took that test over like one of those Asian math nerds. As soon as she came over with those tan manager’s pants and red golf shirt I knew that she was a Bulldog through and through and smiled at her as I led her up to my room.

“I don’t think you have to worry about that screw up Loo-Loo anymore.” TC Trivia said with a smile. “She’s a happy little cheerleader now. And I didn’t mind getting her math enhancement either.”

As happy as all the subtext tried to make me feel, I still felt a tinge of despair at what happened to Little Loo-Loo, especially when TC Trivia explained in detail how they erased her.

“It’s not that bad, if she wasn’t already a total flamer to begin with I would have enjoyed mean old Jessica becoming one of the cheerleaders. Coach knew you were nervous, that’s why he let you discover everything for yourself. You always were a nerd like that. No, It’s quite relaxing actually, you’re in trance most all of the time, and your mind isn’t totally empty, those are some killer routines they do. You just, don’t remember much and everyone can take a part of you. You basically overdose, you are so rewarded your brain melts into nothing and you become an airhead. Besides, she looks so cute in a short skirt and red ribbons!” I heard TC Trivia say and it was obvious that it was a message planted in her head from coach so he wouldn’t have to waste a call on me. Then I felt the need, I was her master, she was my best friend and through our 4 years I would be her master in the grand scheme of things. I am who recommended her to be the watergirl and I was the one to lead her to be the Jeopardy champion. I could have told you her trigger from before either of us even thought of Northern State as anything but an object of hatred. So I took the scrunchee and did up her hair in a ponytail and saw her stand there, blank, slack jawed, glassy eyed. It almost turned me on somewhat and I spoke to her as If I already was the team captain I was destined to become.

“Are you ready to become a Bulldog, TC Trivia?” I asked

“What is, Yes, Great One” and I turned around and silently commanded her to undress me and as my jeans slid to the floor I commanded her to run her fingers through my hair and I let myself fall with her as we recited the war cry and ate each other out all night the rest of the school year was a blue. TC Trivia and myself both harnessed the deep mind-numbing energy that made us more alert, quicker, and stronger and went through graduation with straight A’s despite being half asleep the most of the time. Summer was here and we were ready for orientation and we boarded the bus together. For the first time I met my new teammates, Mega Mandy, a black haired Italian maniac power forward who was there to be our defensive stopper. Coo Coo Coco, a large black center from Jamica who made Black Jackie look small in comparison, and Zoom Zoom Zelda, a speedy little southern belle who in her past life was as mindwarped by God as she was by being a Bulldog. The way she pinched my ass told me that she would not have any chemistry issues with the team. As the bus took off I felt my seat recline almost to the point it was flat.

“You’re the new leader, Great One” Mega Mandy said as she pulled off my warm up pants and Zoom Zoom Zelda yanked down my shorts and I realized why Ms. Vickie P took to me now. I was the commander of these women, I may bow and call coach great one but I was the one who led these women and made sure they were focused and loyal. So I commanded them and did not even realize when we got there that we were all perfectly dressed and ready to go as we entered the football stadium and our new lives to come.