The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Haller Catch

By Forever-Shadow-Knight

Chapter Ten:

Al’Karab left me a few minutes later. He said that he had some things to sort out, but he promised to come back later. I had so many questions, and he was now the only one I could turn to for answers.

I stood up and looked around, trying to guess where I was. I was on a beach somewhere, with waves crashing against the shore and palm trees swaying in the breeze. The sun was setting in the distance and it made for a beautiful scene. But the beach was deserted. Nobody was here, and there were no buildings in sight of the shore. Maybe I was on an island somewhere.

I studied the shore for a while, until I was sure I could return there if I wanted, before I teleported home. The first thing I noticed as I walked up the drive was the car parked in front of the garage. Kenny was home, and because it was a Friday night, he was probably playing poker with his gang. Sure enough, as I walked through the door, I could smell the stale cigar smoke wafting up from the basement.

I ignored the sudden interest from my mother, who wanted to know what I had found out from the police. I had never talked with the police, and I really didn’t feel like lying to her, so I just nudged her a few times until she let the matter drop. I snagged a can of soda from the pantry and headed for my room. As I walked up the stairs, I realized that my evening was either going to turn very sour, or very interesting.

Karen and her bitchy crew of friends were hanging out in her room. And I was going to walk past their open door. I could have used my powers to avoid the situation, but after the way Karen had always treated me, I just didn’t want to. I had the advantage now, and there was nothing that stuck up bitch could do to twist things in her favor. I could make her pay for everything she’s ever done to me.

I could almost feel the bad karma from where I stood. In fact, I realized that I could feel her karma. The karmic sense that I had wished for was alerting me to the black stench of her rotting soul. And it wasn’t just Karen that radiated karmic injustice, but her friends as well. There was quite a bit of bad karma concentrated in there.

I reached the landing and started walking down the hall. Sure enough, just as I crossed her open door, I heard a couple of giggles and a snide comment about my sexual preferences. Then my stepsister went above and beyond with a remark about my gender, suggesting that I was a sexless amphibian, born out of a godless union between a fungus and worm. This, she attributed, was the source of the slime that she claimed covered most of my body. All five of her friends burst out laughing.

Karen was pretty enough, and had a decent body, but it was her ability to put others down that had earned her the title of queen bitch. She ruled the social hierarchy of the school in the same way despots rule their subjects: through abjuration and demoralizing fear. And now she was exercising her power by demonstrating it to her friends, only this time it wasn’t working.

I stood there for a moment, and shook my head. Despite the righteous fury I had felt a few moments before, I suddenly had no desire to punish her. None of her comments had the sting that they used to have. Maybe that was because of my powers, and maybe it was because of everything that had happened to me that day. I don’t really know.

Regardless, I brushed off her ineffective abuse and walked down to my room, but not before I flashed her a wonderful smile. She was so confounded by my actions that she couldn’t come up with a response before I had shut my door. I felt like laughing for the first time since I watched my friend die. I turned on my computer and started surfing the web.

When I logged onto my instant messenger, I was almost immediately pinged by Amber, who wanted to make sure our date was still on for tonight. I assured her that it was and she promised to be there at eleven. At that very moment, my sister came bursting into my room.

“What the hell do you want?” I asked her, my patience becoming thin.

“I just wanted to see what you’re so smug about. I can imagine what it would be.” She told me, reading through the chat box on my monitor. “Did you find a new porn site to jack off to?” She asked, reading through the last of my correspondences. “No way.” She said in disbelief. “Un-be-lievable! A fucking twerp like you got a date? I don’t believe it.”

“It really doesn’t matter what you believe.” I told her. “Now get out of my room.”

She ignored my request. “What kind of loser is she?” She asked instead. “How much are you paying the whore?”

I felt myself tense up, and I knew that I was dangerously close to hitting her. “Shut up and get out.” I told her.

“What? Did I upset you, Jason? Are you going to cry now? I’ll be sure and let your girlfriend know all about it when she gets here. Not that the tramp will listen. I bet you pay her too well for her to care.” There were some giggles out in the hall, and I realized that all of her friends had come to listen to her rap on me.

I suddenly knew I wasn’t going to just shrug off this attack. She had gone too far this time, and something in me snapped. I felt powerful and angry. This stupid bitch had crossed the wrong person, and she was finally going to pay for her transgressions. I reached out to her with my power, and brought my arm up to point at her. I made a fist and jerked my hand down, compelling her to drop to her knees.

The shock and surprise that flashed across her face were quickly overwhelmed by horror as I stalked towards her. “I’ve had enough, Karen. For years you’ve been nothing but a wanton bitch, and you’ve treated me like shit. Well I’m sick of it. This time Kenny won’t be stepping in to save you. You’re mine now.” I told her, making my statement true with my power.

She gasped and cried out, her scream silenced by a sudden tightness in her throat. She blinked a few times and looked up at me, still kneeling on the floor. Her mind was still reeling under the mental onslaught that had just been unleashed upon it, and her personality was shattered and fragmented. Those fragments were already starting to reform, but interwoven between them was a new addition that was rapidly becoming part of her. When her mind had healed, under my guiding hand, she was no longer my stepsister; she was my slave.

Karen continued to look up at me as her mind underwent the changes I had forced upon it. Her eyes showed at first loathing, which gave way to fear, and was eventually replaced by devotion. By the time the changes were finished she worshiped me as her god, and she firmly believed that I had every right to own her. She smiled, basking in my presence and waiting for my orders to give her purpose.

Her friends, standing around in the hall, were quite confused by what was happening. They had all heard my threats to Karen, but none of them knew that I had already acted upon them. They were nearly as bad as her, and I decided that they should share her fate, but in a less permanent manner. Their personalities would remain intact, but they would still be my slaves.

“Come here.” I said, compelling them to obey. In a few moments, the four of them entered the room and looked around hesitantly. As if guided by some unseen hand, all of their eyes came to rest on Karen, who still knelt before me. I laughed thinly. “None of this would have happened if you girls had just left me alone.” I told them sadly. They at least had my sympathy, because I knew that Karen treated her friends little better than she did me. I couldn’t understand why they would choose to be around someone like her.

Karen’s friends could be divided into two groups. The first group was the cheerleaders.

Ginger was a perky brunet with brown eyes and a pasty smile that begged for attention. She loved to talk and was seen as something of an airhead, but she actually had very good grades and maintained the respect of both her teachers and her peers. Her skin was tanned bronze, showing her Mediterranean heritage.

Kristine was a dirty blond with an athletic build. She moved here from a more rural area last spring, and had started school here with a country girl attitude that made her wildly unpopular. In order to combat that image, she started hanging around with my sister, who was only too pleased to have another lackey. But she still had that country personality, even though she worked hard to hide it. Her tan was so minor that it was almost unnoticeable.

Whisper was the captain of the cheerleaders, and she was very loud in everything she did. Her hair was dyed a bright blue, only slightly lighter than her eyes. Her pale skin was flushed with embarrassment and shame. I peered into her thoughts to find out why, and was mildly surprised to find that she was becoming aroused by the situation.

The second division was the popular girls.

Grace came from a rich family that had a lot of everything. Her blond hair was always carefully conditioned to flow smoothly around her face, and her blue eyes were shadowed with makeup. Saying that she was spoiled was an injustice to the word. She was undisciplined and amoral. She believed that she could and should have everything she wanted, and didn’t care what it took for her to get it. She was like Karen, but taken to extremes.

Finally there was Cindy, who was one of those pretty girls that got away with things because of her beauty. She could expect to get through life without much problem, because everything that she needed would be handed to her by others, who were all eagerly vying for her affection. She played her admirers off of each other, taunting them to bolder attempts to win her favor, and teasing them to ridiculous displays of loyalty. She had no less than three boyfriends who would gladly do anything she asked.

But all of them paled when compared to the manipulative bitch that was Karen Summers. My sister could destroy reputations with just a few words, and turn lives into unbearable hells inside of a couple days. At school, she had power. She was at the top of the social hierarchy, and she knew it. Karen loved to flaunt her position.

None of it mattered anymore. They stood in my room as directed by my will, and soon they would all be mine, just as Karen was already.

I reached into each of them, delicately weaving an intricate web of compulsions that would bind them to me. I wrapped this web around each of their minds, creating a network of threads. Unlike what I had done with Karen, this process left their personalities intact. They were who they had always been, except that now their minds were being overtly guided by my will. Once these alterations were in place, I withdrew from their minds.

And damn me if I didn’t want to fuck them all right then. Each of them looked up at me, some with fear, and others with confusion or arousal. They knew, each in their own way, that they were now under my power. And that knowledge inspired their conflicting emotions.

“Stand over there and face me.” I told the girls, gesturing for Karen to remain kneeling. They marched dutifully across my room and turned to me. “Line up, side by side.” I ordered, and they once again obeyed.

“What the hell?” Cindy asked. She couldn’t fathom what was happening.

I grinned and turned to Karen. “She doesn’t understand.” I said, mocking sadness. “Why don’t you clarify the situation for your friends?”

Karen obeyed instantly. She stood from her kneeling position and spun to face her friends, smiling at them as she did so. “We all belong to Jason now.” She explained happily. “And that means we have to do whatever he says, even if we don’t like it.” She admonished Cindy. “He is our owner. We should never question him. If he decides to order us to do something, we must do it, because we no longer matter; only he matters.”

As the full reality of their situation started to sink in, the girls started panicking. “I swear to god I’ll scream, you motherfucker! I don’t know what you’ve done to Karen, but you sure as hell won’t be doing it to us!” Grace threatened.

Karen shook her head, frowning. “Gracie… He already has done it to you.” She looked sadly at her friend. “We already belong to him.”

“And you won’t be able to scream.” I added. As soon as I said this, Grace tried to prove me wrong, only to have her throat lock up on her. She started choking, and her throat only eased open when she stopped trying to scream. She was gasping for breath, and all of the girls saw her struggle, and understood what it meant when she lost. I had my own struggle, trying to keep from laughing at her expression of confusion.

“How did you do that?” She gasped.

“Karen?” I prompted.

My sister grinned again and explained to her friend. “Jason owns us now, so we can’t do anything that would cause him harm, or do nothing if doing something would keep him from being harmed. Being owned by him means that our only purpose is to bring him happiness, and we fulfill this purpose by obeying him in all things, and by anticipating his desires. Since it was obvious that he didn’t want you to scream, you were not able to do so.”

“So he asks us to line up, and we march over like toy soldiers.” Kristine observed. She seemed to be the calmest out of the group, and was taking her enslavement very stoically.

“What are you going to do with us?” Ginger asked meekly. I looked at her as she spoke, and her voice started to stutter. “I… I mean, I know you can do anything you want… Have us do anything you want… But I… I just want to say… Sorry…” Her voice trailed off and she broke down in tears.

“Being sorry now doesn’t mean anything. It might have before, but it doesn’t now.” I said, but not without a touch of mercy. “As for what I’ll do… I haven’t really decided. I’ll probably play with your bodies, at least a little. There are few things more humiliating for a person than nonconsensual sex, and you need to learn humility. There will probably be other things I have you do, whatever strikes me as a suitable punishment for the way you’ve treated people.”

“God save us!” Whisper sobbed softly, tears forming in her eyes.

“I was never a deeply religious person, but take it from me, he won’t be answering you.” I told her with a smile. “I have insider knowledge on that one.” She shot me a look of loathing, and I decided to back off for the moment.

Revenge may have been the plan, but I’ve always been a nice guy at heart, and I couldn’t bring myself to really hurt them.

“We need some ground rules.” I thought out loud. “Okay, here goes. First: never reveal the nature of our relationship to anyone not under my control, unless you are ordered to do so by me or if doing so will save either my life or your own.” I wanted that order to be very specific since general orders might be interpreted in unintended ways. “Next: be loyal to me with your actions and be respectful to me with your words. And finally: do not attempt to harm yourself.” I added this last bit in case they tried to suicide to escape their enslavement. I didn’t want to think about what kind of disaster that would cause.

I looked at them as they silently stood there, and they cast their eyes down as my gaze swept across their bodies. Karen stood just as silent, but her eyes were locked with mine, and she wore the most brilliant smile. It was a smile of devotion. I smiled back at her, and she positively glowed under my unspoken praise.

“Alright, girls. I want to see you naked. Take off your clothes, but fold them neatly and set them on the floor.” I ordered them.

Karen was, unsurprisingly, the first to comply. The other girls all began to strip as modestly as they could manage, hiding as much as they could for as long as they could. But it was too much for them to resist my command entirely, and after a very short wait I could look at their naked bodies with total impudence.

I motioned for Karen to seat herself on my bed, and she dropped onto the mattress instantly. Another gesture and she spread her knees as far apart as she could comfortably manage, giving me the perfect view of her pussy. I glanced up at the others. “Watch what she does, you’ll all be doing it shortly.” I told them before turning back to Karen.

I reached out with my hand and felt her cunt, sliding my fingers slowly around the outside, electing a moan of pleasure from my stepsister. I slid into her mind and allowed her sensations to guide my hand, driving her to higher and higher levels of arousal. She must have already been slightly submissive, because her new status as my slave made her incredibly horny. She really wanted to get fucked, and my attentions were just making her primal urges worse.

The intensity of her passions made me shy back from her mind, and I slid out as easily as I had entered. But I continued my massaging, and she shuddered under my touch, the shivers riding up and down her body as her arousal peaked. She closed her eyes and threw back her head with another moan of pleasure. I withdrew my hand and listened as her moan turned to desperation. Her hands moved forward, taking over where mine left off. I smiled and leaned close, whispering in her ear, ordering her not to orgasm without my permission.

“Please.” She begged me. “Please let me cum. I need to finish.” She said, desperately rubbing herself. I relented to those pleading blue eyes, and used my power to slide back into her mind and trigger an intense orgasm. She gasped and moaned, much louder than before, and came hard, draining her juices on my bed.

“What a mess!” I commented, feigning displeasure. “Grace, come over here and clean this up before it stains my bed.” I ordered.

She shuddered but came forward. When she reached down to pull off the blanket, I told her to stop, putting all of my mock anger into my command. She shuddered again, and froze.

“I meant for you to drink it.” I explained, pitching my voice as though I were speaking to a second grader. “You have to hurry before it all drips out of her pussy.” I told her.

This time her shudder went on for several moments before it settled down and she complied. She positioned herself in front of Karen and knelt on the floor. Karen continued to hold her legs wide, and Grace slowly leaned forward. Despite the terror displayed clearly on her face, she couldn’t resist my commands. After another few seconds of hesitation, she pressed her face into Karen’s cunt, and started slurping.

I saw her cheeks beginning to bulge. “Don’t forget to swallow as much as you can.” I told her, grinning mercilessly as another shudder forced its way across her flesh. She paused long enough to look up at me, and I had the satisfaction of seeing her swallow the juices in one gulp. Her eyes widened, but she didn’t have enough time to do anything else before my compulsion drove her back to my stepsister’s pussy.

Leaving them at it, I decided that it was time for me to lose my virginity. I turned to face the other four girls, and started laughing. A quick mindreading had shown me that only one of them was still a virgin, and I knew right away that I would take hers as she took mine.