The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Haller Catch

By Forever-Shadow-Knight

Chapter Two:

“Who the hell are you?” I asked the man who stood before me. His skin was darkly tanned, and his features were Indian. He was completely bald, and wore a gray patterned suit with black backing and a vibrant blue tie. He had appeared in a single unspectacular flash of light, sweeping me a gentle bow before straightening himself and looking me over in much the same way a chief might look over a meal before serving it to the president. My every detail was scrupulously examined. When he finished, he smiled at me. It was a kind and assuring smile. It told me I had passed whatever test he had giving me.

He nodded and spoke, with absolute and unflinching seriousness. “My name is Al’Karab, and I am the Djinn of the Lamp. As you are the current owner of the Lamp, I am licensed to grant you the fulfillment of three wishes. You need only state aloud the desire of your wish, and I shall make it so.” I stood there and stared at him for almost two minutes. He didn’t blink once.

“My name is Jason, and I’m just a regular kid.” I said by way of response. I surprised myself with how calmly I was taking all of this. Assuming this was really happening and I hadn’t lost my mind, there were some things I needed to know before I risked doing anything else. It may not seem like much, but deviously evil genies that turned their master’s wishes against them were very common mythological figures. I wasn’t about to take any chances when I didn’t know what was true and what wasn’t. “I know most of the legends and stories about this sort of thing, they were popular when I was younger, but I don’t know what, if anything, is true, and what is false. Can I ask you some questions on the matter?”

“Most people don’t ask permission for that sort of thing, but yes: you may.”

“What are the limits on what I can wish for?” This one was important, so I asked it first.

“The only limitations on what wishes can be granted are the limits of my own powers. For instance: I cannot alter the fundamental laws of this universe, nor create a universe apart from this one, nor separate any part of this one from the whole, nor breach the barriers that surround it; so you’re stuck in this universe, and this universe stays as it is now. I also cannot defy the will of the creator, nor trespass in his realms, nor surpass him in any way; so you can’t become him and you can’t get into heaven through me, and anything that he directly wills can’t be messed with. Other than that, you’ve got free reign.”

“What kind of consequences are there for these wishes?” Another important one.

“That depends more on what your wish is than anything else. There will always be a balance in the universe, there must be. That is one of the laws of the universe.”

“A bit cryptic, but my question was badly worded. Can I think about this for a while? It’s really a big thing to have come down on me all of a sudden.”

“You may take as long as you desire to make your wishes, so long as you possess the lamp.”

Okay, that was fine with me. “But what will you be doing in the meantime?” I asked him.

“I will remain at your side unless you order me to do otherwise.”

“Would you explain that in more detail?”

“While you hold the lamp and have yet to be granted your third wish, I must follow any orders you give me, within certain guidelines. You cannot use this authority to fulfill a wish, but you may order me to perform menial tasks. And I have some access to my powers when following your orders.”

Yet another thing to consider. “What if I told you to go out and enjoy the world for a while?”

He smiled pleasantly at me. “I haven’t been able to do that in centuries.”

“Then go and enjoy yourself. I’ll call for you sometime tomorrow.” And like that he was gone. I went to bed to sleep on it.

* * *

Al’Karab appeared in the small town of Grenico, on the eastern edge of the Italian peninsula. He still wore his suit, with the addition of a hat and a pair of dark sunglasses. He began walking up the docks, having arrived in a blind alley off of the wharf. It was early morning, and the fishermen were already out, having set off before dawn. Al’Karab came to a halt outside a brewery and dockside tavern, turning and entering the darkened den.

“We’re closed.” The barmaid called without looking up. She was wiping down the tables and clearing away the empty glasses from the night before.

“I’m looking for someone.” Al’Karab replied. “His name is Barbaro Sulatate.”

“Barby?” The woman asked, raising her eyebrows. “He’s around back. Just head through the kitchen and down the hall.” She went back to her chores without a second thought.

Ever the gentleman, Al’Karab thanked her and walked behind the counter and into the kitchen. Passing through that crammed space, he followed the directions and proceeded down the hall, exiting through the door at the end. He found himself in a walled in courtyard with a table and a few chairs set up. His old friend was sitting at this table, sipping out of a shot glass.

“I thought I felt you coming.” Barbaro said. “I haven’t seen you in a while. It’s been what, four hundred years?” He was dressed casually in denim pants and a white shirt with hanging cuffs and a folded collar. He waved his hand and a bottle of wine appeared, sitting in a tray of ice along with two wine glasses with wide saucer rims. “Have a seat my old friend.”

“It’s been a long time.” Al’Karab admitted, not yet taking the offered chair. “The freedom offered at the whims of my masters is fleeting and seldom given.”

“Yet you are here now.” It was a question.

“I’m not sure how to respond to that.” Al’Karab sighed. “This new master is very young. In fact he is so young that I would have expected him to make a mistake already, but he hasn’t. Instead he is more careful than any master has ever been, and much more clever. He asked me questions and gave me leave to enjoy myself.”

“If he hasn’t made any wishes yet, you can’t know anything for certain.”

“I have a feeling that his wishes will be as careful as his questions.”

Barbaro gave a huff and finished his remaining drink in a single swallow. “Well have a seat; we have a lot to catch up on.” Al’Karab smiled and pulled back a chair, relaxing against the wooden frame. “Things have been falling apart for a while now.”

“The conflict is still being fought?”

“I think it has moved into the final phase. There aren’t many beings left that are powerful enough to make a claim for the throne. You could, if you weren’t bound, and maybe Terraos and Zeusus beside yourself. There are a few other candidates, Charon, Kabal, and Viscord.”

“I know some of those names, but not others. Are all of the greater powers?”

“Yes, without a doubt. Their strength has been rising very quickly, and several hundred powers have sworn themselves in support of one candidate or another, along with thousands of lesser powers. If even one of those candidates was forced to kneel to another, that pretender could overpower the rest one by one until nobody stood against them.”

“A most precarious situation.” Al’Karab admitted.

“And you being found after all this time makes it even more dangerous.” Barbaro added. “Especially given the uncertainty of your new master.”

“I am bound by the rules of the lamp.” Al’Karab retorted. “Such laws are not easily thwarted, even if this master is smarter than others.”

“It is a new age that we live in. So much has changed. Humanity is no longer a rising force subject to the whims of greater powers. They have become a power in their own right, through their knowledge and science. Do not underestimate them. Even beings such as they have the right to claim the vacant throne, should any of them dare to try.”

Al’Karab laughed. “I never thought I should live to see such a day.”

“They are not what they once were. And neither are we. We faerie and fae have our magic, while the humans have their technology. But the worlds are drifting apart faster and further than ever before. Nothing below a greater power can even make the crossing anymore. It may be that travel between Earth and Avalon will cease entirely.” Barbaro cautioned. “Your imprisonment has done more than confine you; it has protected you from the changes that have afflicted the rest of our kind.”

“What do you mean?”

“Though I am as potent as I have ever been, I find that my power has changed into something I no longer recognize. It is different, but still the same. I can’t explain it any better.”

“And this change has affected every power?”

“None save you have gone untouched. Some have managed to adapt to the changes, while others failed and were destroyed, or else severely lessened in position. It created openings in the hierarchy of powers that rivals were quick to claim.”

There was a steady drone in the distance. Al’Karab decided to ignore it.

“How could it ever have come to this?”

“We were forsaken by god. He has abandoned us to our fate.”

“But could we not have maintained without him? We did well enough before he came.”

“Without a god to oversee the universe and hold judgment over the powers, conflict was inevitable. Few powers have been around long enough to remember the pantheons we once held, and the abandonment of the throne has given every power the chance to become god, if they have the means and the daring to claim it.” He said.

“Why haven’t you made your own bid for the throne?”

“And what would I do as god?” He shook his head. “No, I’m content to remain as I am.”

The drone had become much louder, getting closer and closer until it was nearly upon them. Al’Karab looked up in wonder at the monster hovering above them. “What’s that?” He asked.

“Helicopter.” Barbaro said acidly. “The crusaders have found us.” Seeing the confused look on his friend, he tried to explain. “Remember what I said about humanity and their science. The arm of the church is dedicated to the task of destroying us. They hate us and believe that god meant for them to eradicate our kind. They must have followed you here.”

“I wonder what they would think if they knew their god was one of us?” Al’Karab said, ignoring the implied blame. The helicopter was circling the courtyard like a vulture, several hundred feet above the rooftops. But it was dropping fast.

“I don’t think they worship the enthroned god. I think they believe the creator is god.”

“What a laughable concept. The creator doesn’t get involved in the affairs of the universe.”

“Nevertheless the threat they pose is quite real.” Even as he spoke the helicopter slid to a halt just above the adjacent building, and five humans rappelled down to the rooftop.

They wore black garments that hid their faces and carried various weapons, which they immediately trained on the pair sitting in the courtyard. “Stay exactly where you are! Do not move and do not speak to each other! Follow my instructions and you won’t be hurt.” The figure on the far left shouted.

Al’Karab didn’t quite know what to make of them. Surely their weapons couldn’t hurt him? But he had to wonder at their confidence.

“It’s been good seeing you again after so long.” Barbaro said, turning to meet his eyes. “But I think it’s time to say our farewells. Take care of yourself.” Al’Karab merely nodded.

“I said no talking!” The man shouted. Then he saw one of his targets vanish. “What the fuck just happened!?” He asked. Al’Karab stood up and faced them. “Don’t move!”

“As interesting as this is, I do have other people to see today.” Al’Karab said, before taking his leave of them. The crusaders were left staring into an empty courtyard.

The leader looked back at his troops. “Get me a line to the inquisitor. He’s going to want to know about this.”

* * *

The morning came and I awoke with it. The lamp was sitting on my nightstand, where I had set it the night before. I decided that if I had gone crazy, I was too far gone to worry about it and might as well go along with the flow. If all of this was really happening, my whole life had just turned around. But for the moment I had to get ready for school, I did my morning routine and woke my sister so she could do hers. There was another half hour before I had to leave for school, and I was going to use the time to think about what I wanted to wish for. I already had some basic ideas.

All the material available on the internet suggested that I should word my wish like a lawyer words his dispositions. With precise and flawless detail. I needed to spell out in exact terms what I wanted to get. I spent some time thinking about this, and it occurred to me that there just might be a simplistic loophole to that problem. I would include a failsafe clause in my wish.

Another issue that the internet made clear to me was that three wishes were just too few to truly accomplish something worthwhile. So I would need to wish for something that allowed me to gain multiple things at once, or else wish for something that I could continuously benefit from.

My final solution was simple and elegant, in my fairly biased opinion:

I wish that I have, now and forever, the following powers; granted in the spirit of the wish; and as I intended for them to be:

One: to be able to generate and manipulate kinetic energy, gravity, and light, at will.

Two: to be able to slow down, speed up, pause, reverse, or normalize the flow of time, at will.

Three: to be able to control, manipulate, alter, or change the mind of any person, at will.

Four: to be able to read the minds of others, and to be aware of their intentions, at will.

Five: to be able to teleport anything to anywhere instantly, at will.

Six: to be able to sense the future through precognition, at will.

Seven: to be able to become insubstantial and indestructible upon my death, and to be able to inhabit or possess any body I choose, or to pass on to the hereafter if I do not desire to continue living.

Eight: to have perfect and instinctive knowledge and mastery of skill in the use of my powers and abilities.

The last two parts I took from some suggested wishes I found on the internet, the rest I made up myself and am quite proud of. And that was only the first wish. I decided that I had it worked out to pretty much the way I wanted it to be, so I picked up the lamp and called for the genie. Al’Karab showed up instantly, wearing dark shades, a hawaiian shirt, and carrying a coconut shell martini, complete with an umbrella. I almost laughed at the sight. I told him my intentions and asked if he saw any problems with my wish.

“You certainly are an ambitious one. And for a first wish, too. I wonder what you’ll come up with for the next two. The only problem is that it will make you very powerful. That will draw attention to yourself, and alert other powerful beings to your presence. Everything in magic has a way of balancing. If a businessman becomes successful through his own means, he has earned his place, but if he becomes successful through magic, he will find the balance of the universe shifting against him, making it more difficult for him to maintain his success without ever increasing amounts of magic. This wish will give you both wondrous powers and powerful enemies. Be careful.”

I nodded slowly. I could never fully appreciate what I was getting myself into, but I made the wish, and felt the surge of magic flow into me. After a moment the feeling subsided and I looked at myself. Nothing seemed any different. I looked at the genie. “I feel the same.”

“You didn’t wish to feel different, only to have powers.” He told me. I decided to test out my new powers, so I tried to float myself into the air by manipulating gravity. All of a sudden I found myself falling upwards as I slammed head first into the ceiling and came terribly close to vomiting as my stomach did flips. When I regained my orientation, I found that I was the only thing in the room that was affected by my power. I gently willed myself to fall onto my bed, and slowly drifted down in response. For a while I just laid there giggling to myself. When I became serious again I told the genie he could go back to his vacation. He was gone as quickly as he came.

“That was really quite fun.” I said to nobody in particular. “I’m going to enjoy today.”

* * *

The car ride to school was mostly uneventful. Until the last two minutes, at least. My mom probably did it on purpose, so I wouldn’t have much time to argue about it. “I got a call from the guidance councilor today. And we are going to go in for a talk with him today, after school.”

“I don’t need a shrink, mom!”

My sister decided to take a bite at me. “Did they finally discover that you’re hopelessly lame?”

“Stop it!” My mother told her, and turned to me. “Need one or not, we’re going in to see him.”

And that was that. We had just pulled up to the school and there was no point in continuing the argument, so I got out of the car and walked inside.

Immediately when I walked through the doors, I saw Peter and his gang walking towards me. The look of menace in his eyes nearly made me shit my pants. I was never much of a tough guy, but damn it all if he didn’t scare me sometimes. I decided that I would rather he didn’t see me, or any of his gang, for that matter. Suddenly his look of rage turned to one of confusion, and he looked around curiously, like a small child looking for a misplaced toy. I walked right past him without him so much as glancing at me. Feeling brave, I reached out and poked him in the arm. He remained unresponsive to me, but the gang suddenly scattered as the school principal rounded the corner. I was ecstatic. I had wanted him to not see me, and he couldn’t perceive me at all!

I leaned against the wall and watched as students arrived at school. I knew exactly what I was going to do, but I just wasn’t quite ready to do it. Things I had wanted for so long were finally within my grasp. People who I had lusted after were helpless against my powers. And justice for all those who had done wrong to me was finally going to arrive. Revenge would be sweet.

My school, like most high schools, had a handful of very beautiful girls in attendance. I’ve already described four of them. But what made my school truly noticeable was the spectacular number of above average beauties. I mean, there were a few otherwise undesirable people, but almost everyone had several redeeming qualities. A group of three girls walked in together, and just happened to prove my point. They were too young, though. A bunch of freshmen. I might have been ready to senselessly abuse my powers to control and solicit sex from beautiful girls, but I wasn’t ready to do so to fifteen or sixteen year olds. I have some standards. I let them pass unhindered.

The next noticeable to come through the front doors was Casey; a real gorgeous babe, and a varsity cheerleader to boot. Unfortunately she was also taken, as evidenced by the boyfriend she practically hung on. His name was Scott, and he had never treated me wrong, so I wasn’t going to punish him by breaking his well established relationship. But Casey had a sister only a year younger. Seventeen was good enough for me. I wasn’t sure what her name was, but she came through just behind her sister, and one look was enough to tell me she was good enough. As she walked past me I moved into the throng of people, sticking close to her.

How did I want to do this? How did I want to take her? I finally decided that I wanted her mind to remain completely intact, but for her body to obey any command from me. I felt my decision settle upon her mind, with her completely unaware. Just as we were walking through the busiest part of the hall I leaned forward and whispered in her ear.

“Turn around and come with me peacefully.” I have to say, it was a high stress moment. She came to an instant stop, and I almost walked into her. For about two seconds she just stood there, and then she turned around and looked right at me, her eyes wide with a sudden fear. “Hi there.” I said, smiling at her politely. She immediately took a step towards me in response. I continued to smile as I turned and walked down a different path, and my smile turned into a fierce grin as I heard her following close behind.

* * *

“What’s going on?” She asked. Her voice was small and showed her fear. I had led her to a classroom I knew would not be in use until later in the day. It was a dusty art room, but I was in no mood to look for better accommodations.

“I’m controlling your body.” I told her as I found a bottle of cleaner underneath the sink and used it on the clay smeared tabletop. “I recently gained this power and this is the first real test I’ve done with it, so I guess that makes you my test subject.

“But why me? What did I ever do to you?” She asked. She started to sob softly and I looked up to see tears streaking her face. Damn it. I was starting to feel guilty about this.

“I picked you out on impulse.” I said, wiping off the table with a rag. “I don’t have anything against you in particular. If you want, when all of this is over, I’ll erase the memory of it completely from your mind, and you’ll never know it had ever happened.” I offered her this as a way out if I screwed up badly. I didn’t think I would, but I might make a mistake. Besides, all the sobbing was started to get to me. It was time to do it, before I lost my nerve. “Stand straight and be silent while I inspect you.” My deepest, darkest, most terrible demons were seeping forward. Was this who I really was? Am I really a rapist?

I stood back and examined my catch more scrupulously. She was a little taller than me, and her light brown hair fell gently down her back. Her body was well shaped, and her chest, while not as prominent as her sister, was more than adequate for my tastes. Her ass was quite shapely, too. But her hips were thin, and she wouldn’t bare children easily. While I stood behind her I reached around and fondled her boobs, admiring for a moment the absolute power I held over her. I felt her tense up under my touch. Walking around in front of her I looked at her eyes. They still glittered with tears, and the fear was easily visible. But also something else. Defiance?

I smiled. Yes, she was trying desperately to fight the compulsion I had placed in her. She thought that she could break free from my power. She was wrong, of course. Totally wrong. The only reason she still had a mind at all was because it amused me to see her struggle. I smiled at her, and under different circumstances she might have interpreted that smile as a benign gesture. Now she knew better. I reached forward and pulled at her waistline. With my other hand I reached into her private area to feel her out. She shuddered.

Her skin felt warm against my hand, and her pussy, when I found it, was even warmer. I withdrew slowly, drawing my fingers softly across her sensitive regions. “Tell me your name.” I commanded.

“Elizabeth.” She breathed, sobbing again.

I had another idea I wanted to try, another test of my powers. “You will now feel pleasure at my slightest touch, and this pleasure will increase the longer I am touching you.” I reached out and grabbed her arm, touching her bare skin in an iron hard grip. She gasped and moaned softly. I released her arm and smiled again. This time I reached up and stroked her cheek gently with one finger. She gave a squeak like a small mouse and gasped again, but softer this time. She stared at me now with a mixture of fear and confusion. The defiance was still as strong as before. I continued to stroke her cheek for several seconds, and she continued to moan, louder and louder, until her abdomen convulsed several times in orgasm and I lifted my finger from her skin. “Was that good?” I asked her.

Elizabeth stared at me for several seconds, and then she spoke. “It was wonderful, you sick fuck. I hope they catch you and cut your balls off.”

“Might be for the best if they did, but I can’t say it’s very likely at this moment.” Her attitude was starting to bother me, but I didn’t want to use my power to bring her to heel, I wanted to do that myself, in a more personal way. “Pull off your shirts.” I commanded.

Her hands instantly reached up and began to unbutton her top. As they finished, the thin shirt fell to the floor and her hands moved down to her waist, grabbing her teeshirt and pulling it over her head and throwing it to the ground. Her bra was thin, and served only for support. “Take that off too.” I demanded, and her hands slid along her back, eager to comply. Her bra followed her shirts. With that her tits bounced freely for a moment before settling. She was definitely mature. “Now sit on the table and prop your feet up.” She walked over and did as she was told. I smiled. “Now slip off your pants and panties.” Her face blushed a deep scarlet red as what I told her settled in. Her hands had already gone to work unbuttoning her jeans, and had them halfway off when she started to really freak out.

“You can’t do this to me. I’m a human being. Please let me go, I promise I won’t tell anyone. I never did anything to you. Don’t do this to me please!” She was panicking, and looking for any way to escape what she thought was coming.

“Calm down.” I ordered her, and she instantly quieted. I had removed her fear, shutting down that part of her mind as easily as I might have flipped on or off a light switch. A new emotion was added to the ones that swirled freely in her eyes: curiosity.

“Lean back in a sexy pose and give me a lusty look.” I told her. She did so, leaning back with her palms flat against the table and one shoulder slightly higher than the other. Her legs uncrossed and her bare pussy was flaunted, just for me. And her face. All the fear and anger were gone, replaced by pure animal need. I really didn’t know if she was still herself inside, so complete was the illusion. I decided that I really didn’t want to know at that moment, so I settled myself against my own curiosity.

Walking forward, I fondled her breasts again. Then, slowly, I drew my hands across her body. Leaning over her, I kissed her on the lips. I could hear her moan as pleasure surged through her, but she was like rubber, refusing to respond directly. Slowly and methodically I kissed down her face and neck, across her breasts, lingering a little there, and then down her stomach. By the time I reached her pussy she was desperately aroused and suffused with pleasure. I drew back then, tauntingly. Reaching in with my fingers I slowly drew circles around her hyper sensitive skin, eliciting another moan from her. Suddenly it became too much and she convulsed in orgasm. A glazed look crossed her eyes for a moment, and then she focused on me again. I decided to play with her some more and brought my hands up to her boobs, massaging them methodically until her nipples became rock hard, then backing away. Again I brought her to orgasm.

Finally I had had enough, and I drew her close to me, kissing her passionately and massaging her breasts as she finally gave in and kissed me back. I don’t know how long I kissed her. But it couldn’t have been more than a few minutes. Either way, I guess it all became too much for her, because she passed out from the ever increasing pleasure my touch gave her. There was a puddle of cum on the table, dripping onto the floor. I stood back and stared at her for a minute. Damn it. I still had my clothes on! I guess I would do better next time. I arranged for her to wake up in a few minutes and put on her clothes. She wouldn’t remember anything of our encounter after she woke, and wouldn’t remember being undressed, or even being in this room, once she left. That done, I took my leave. First period was definitely going to be fun.