The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Halloween Happenings-Chapter 1.

Hannah and I were working in the store room together at the shop where we work,I was checking stock in and moving it into the correct section, and Hannah was unpacking and preparing some clothes to put out into the shop.Now today was halloween,and our manager and supervisor had promised that there would be a few surprises in store for everyone that day,which came as no surprise to the rest of us,they both had a wicked sense of humour,and so everyone was expecting them to dress up in something suitable for the day.Indeed they’d disappeared off upstairs, presumably to get changed,and Chris had let us all in that morning,as the staff had arrived for work.

I liked Hannah’s company,she was always smiling,very pretty and in my opinion at least,beautifully curvy.Why dont I ask her out,you might be asking yourselves,well she’s little more than half my age,in her early twenties and she had already got a boyfriend,and he’s the type I wouldn’t want to get into an argument with!

Anyway,as we working away the outside bell for the storeroom rang,well this came as a bit of a surprise to us,I wasn’t expecting a delivery and the refuse people weren’t due till the next day,so Hannah and I just looked at each other in surprise,and then the bell rang again,

“Probably only Sam and Bridget messing about,“giggled Hannah,“I suppose we’d better open it up.”

“Yes,you’re right,“I said,“lets see what they’ve got planned for us.”

I switched off the store door alarm,and pulled back the door,then stood and stared,as what I assumed were 2 people in alien costumes greeted my eyes,both carrying what looked like a ray-gun or something very similar to one.I must admit that at this stage I just smiled,assuming it was Sam and Bridget. When Hannah saw my smiling face,she walked across the store to have a look as well.The next thing we both knew the aliens lifted their guns and fired a blue light at us,which seemed to envelop our whole bodies,and we both seemed to be floating 3 feet off the ground,we tried to scream in panic,but nothing came out of our mouths, they then fired their guns again,a green light shot at us,and I passed out.

When I came round again,it was pretty clear to me that I was no longer at my place of work,and I looked round nervously,wondering where Hannah was,and if she was OK.I looked across and saw Hannah lying on a bed next to me,still asleep at this stage,I could see she was restrained at her ankles,wrists and chest,and totally naked,I guessed I was the same, tried to look and from what I could see,I was in exactly the same state.I then noticed that Hannah’s pussy was shaved,which surprised me somewhat,she didn’t seem the type of girl who would do that,the rest of her body also seemed hairless,but that didn’t surprise me so much,she was a girl after all,and most girls aren’t terribly hairy.Just at this time, Hannah regained consciousness as well.

“Are you OK,or at least seem to be?“I asked her nervously.

“Thanks Steve,yes I seem to be fine,but where are we?“she replied.

“No idea.“I replied,“But looking at you suggests we’re not going very far at present.Also,can I ask you a personal question?”

“Well normally I’d say no,but this isn’t normal,so fire away.”

“Do you shave your,err how do I put this delicately,your pussy?”

“Don’t think there is a delicate way of putting it,but no I don’t,why?”

“Because it is now,Hannah.”

“Oh.“she said,and looked at me,“And do you shave your cock and balls, legs,chest and arms?”

“No.”

“Well they are now.“she smiled and said to me.“Whats happening to us?”

“I dont know,“I said,“but I expect we will soon find out,I’ve no doubt we’re being watched by someone,or something!”

I was right,a couple of minutes later a hole in the wall opened,and the 2 aliens we had seen earlier entered the room and walked up to us,one of them spoke to us,in English,

“So you are Earthlings,one of each sex,are you what they call on Earth a couple?”

Hannah spoke in a timid voice and said,“Yes we are humans from Earth,as you say one of each sex,but we are just friends who work together,not what we on Earth would call a couple.”

The alien spoke again,“That is not a problem,you will soon be a couple, whether you like it or not.”

“What do you mean by that?“squealed Hannah,“I like Steve,but I’ve got a boyfriend here on Earth!”

“On Earth? We are already several hundred thousand miles from Earth, female human.We have begun the return journey to our own planet,Lortnoc in the star system D-nim.“replied the other alien.

“What do you plan to do with us?“asked Steve nervously,both for his and Hannah’s sake.

“We are taking you to aid in the repopulation of our planet,we have been struck down with a virus that means we are all sterile,and unable to breed any further.Our computers have shown us that Earth people are the most similar genetically to ourselves,and therefore we intend to use them to repopulate our planet in the future.You are the first pair we have chosen for this purpose,if you like to use a human term,guinea pigs in our experiment,if successful we will come back for more human couples to ensure the future of our planet.“the second alien replied in a firm manner.

“But...but...but,“said Hannah,“even if we go along with this,and I guess we havent got a lot of choice in the matter,the human pregnancy period is 9 months for each baby,that isn’t going to help much is it?”

The alien again replied in a detached sort of manner,“We know this Earthling,but in fact you produce several eggs in 1 month,all of which can be fertilised,then they can be removed by our highly advanced surgical systems and placed in a fertilising machine for the rest of their incubating time,this also speeds up their growth rate,so that each baby will be born fully grown only 3 months after fertilisation has taken place.Also by stimulating your eggs in advance, you will produce 12 fertilised eggs every month,therefore each couple would produce 144 children in a human year,and we have computed that 100 human couples will produce enough children to keep Lortnoc sufficiently well populated for the future.”

“But how are you going to make us do this?“asked Steve,“Hannah and I may like each other,but non stop procreation for the rest of our lives is hardly something we are likely to do voluntarily.”

“We have machines to ensure that this will happen,in fact you are both strapped onto one at present.This is how we will guarantee you are a happy,loving couple together.“the first alien said.

“You mean....“squeaked Hannah.

“Mind control,yes thats right.A very basic unit by our standards,though we estimate humans may develop something similar to this in the next 200 years or so,but far below the standards of more modern units on our home planet,where your final processing will eventually be completed.”

“Gulp.“said both Steve and Hannah.

The alien simply continued,“And then you will both be placed in the sexual compatability unit,and be linked mentally and physically as a couple,your now controlled minds will be linked as one,and additionally electrode stimulators will be placed in both of your breasts,and also in your sexual areas to stimulate those areas into life as required...”

“Ooh,permanent erections for Steve.“giggled Hannah.

“...by us.These stimulators are retractable,you will be 2 controlled units,not 1 apart from the times you are required for repopulation purposes.You will be able to use these devices at any other time you desire to have sex together,simply by joint thought processing.If you do this your lovemaking will be 100 times more spectacular than normal Earthlings,and as the female said,the man will be able to have a continuous erection for as long as the female desires him to.You will be given a luxurious housing unit together to live in.The facilities there are far in advance of anything currently on Earth,we estimate our planet to be some 400 years technologically in advance of Earth.Have either of you any questions before processing begins?”

“Will we ever see Earth again?“asked Steve.

“No.“was the reply.

“Oh.“said Hannah.

“No more questions,we will begin.“said the alien firmly.

They proceeded to attach various electrodes to our chests,and lowered helmets over our heads,and I then felt many tiny razor sharp needles pierce my skull,and I assumed that the same thing was happening to Hannah.I then felt a gentle buzzing in my head,and drifted off into a sort of trance,I was aware of something happening in my head,but I neither could,or seemingly wanted to do anything about it.First I was told about my captors and their planet,and why we were being taken there.Images seemed to appear in front of my eyes,of a place so futuristic that it was beyond my comprehension.(I was right,Hannah was receiving exactly the same thoughts and images as me.)I was then told that our processing would commence in 30 seconds,but that Hannah and I could telepath messages to each other before this happened,I just sent a message,’Good luck Hannah’ to her,and was amazed when I received 1 back saying ‘Thank you,and good luck to you as well Steve.’,the next thing I felt was an intense,but very brief pain,which was as the needles pierced my brain,and then a long and pleasant ripple of intense pleasure,as the machine began its work.

3 terms seemed to be pulsing through my mind,’Submit and obey’,’Accept our control’,and ‘Your future is safe with us’,and at the same time images of myself and Hannah making love and being very happy in each others company flashed before my eyes,then after what seemed to me to be moments,but in fact was nearly 25 minutes,my mind seemed to accept these facts,and shut down,and I feel into a pleasant deep sleep filled with dreams of our future life together,and how wonderful it would be.Hannah apparantly took about 5 minutes longer to submit completely, trying to fight it,presumably because of her boyfriend on Earth,but soon accepted and became as controlled as I now was.The last words I heard before falling asleep was,

“Programming completed,processing of Earthlings will now commence.”

When I woke up,several hours later,I looked across at Hannah and smiled,she was truly beautiful,and I just wanted to be with her forever.A few moments later she awoke,looked at me,smiled her beautiful smile and said,

“Hello darling Steve,I’m just so glad I’m with you now.I don’t ever want to be with anyone else ever again.”

“I feel the same way,Hannah my darling.There can never be anyone else for me ever again.“I replied.

Shortly after this,for we must have been being watched,the 2 aliens again entered the room where we were being held.They released us from the machines,then turned to us and one of them said,

“How do you feel about each other?”

“Ecstatically in love with Hannah.“I replied.

“And I feel the same way about Steve,only more so.“Hannah replied.

“Excellent,“the alien said,“apart from the mind control units now sealed in your brains,we have completed some physical improvements to both your human bodies.First of all to the female,Hannah,we have improved the firmness of your breasts to a degree where a bra will no longer be necessary,despite your very ample cleavage.You are also much stronger than before,and you are now able to lift a weight of over 250 pounds with ease,while retaining your very feminine figure.Also you are enhanced athletically,you would be able to run what you humans call a marathon in about 1 1/2 earth hours with no difficulty whatsoever.Your IQ has also been boosted to normal Lortnoc levels,about 400 in human readings. Also genital improvements have been made,to enable you to produce more eggs for fertilisation,and also to ease your life through an almost non stop state of pregnancy.”

“Thank you for all that sir.“she replied.

“And for the male,Steve,we have lengthened slightly and firmed up your cock,so that you will give the female more satisfaction sexually,and also so you will no longer need to wear underpants,as I believe you call them.You are also much stronger than before,and could lift over 300 pounds with ease,without affecting your muscle tone,your athletic prowess is identical to Hannah’s,a 3 minute mile being a gentle jog for you.And again your IQ levels are exactly the same as Hannah’s,about 400 in human readings.Genital improvements made to you are to improve both the quantity and quality of your sperm,to ensure fertilisation of all Hannah’s eggs that she produces.”

“Thank you for all that sir.“I replied when he had finished.

“And now for the last work to be carried out here on board our ship,the sexual compatibility unit.Hannah,come with me,you need to be prepared first.”

“Yes sir,“she said and followed him meekly.

He lifted up the lid of the unit,and Hannah climbed in and lay down.I was able to see what was going on,she was given 3 injections,1 in each nipple,and 1 in her pussy,and then her head was placed into a large cylindrical tube and her head was sealed in position,then her legs and arms were sealed in the same way,her legs spread in preparation for her to receive my cock.Before I was allowed to enter the unit I was also given 3 injections,1 in each nipple,and 1 into the tip of my cock.I then climbed in and lay on top of her,I was told it was not necessary to penetrate her as the machine would do that for us,I placed my head into the tube, it was sealed in position,and then the tube sealed around our heads very tightly,so that we would have had no choice but to kiss passionately,even if we hadn’t wanted to,which of course we did,desperately!Our new enhanced lungs did not need a continuous air supply,enough was already stored for many days if it had been necessary.We heard 1 of the aliens say,“Seal the unit.",and we felt the inside of the unit contract around our bodies,until we were very tightly sealed together,as I had been told it would,my cock had been forced into Hannah’s pussy so tightly that it could never have escaped without assistance of some kind or another.

Suddenly I felt a tingling as a needle in each of Hannah’s breasts pierced into mine,and another sank into my cock,and I realised that I was doing the same to her breasts and pussy.My cock became very hard and very long (I have since been told about 12 inches long) and her pussy became very damp and receptive.We started to make passionate love,and it didnt seem to matter how many times we came,we could just continue on and on with no need to stop or recover.The sex was amazing, like nothing I had ever known before,our bodies were so sensitive and stimulated sexually,it was like every inch of my flesh was erupting with pleasure at her touch,and she was quite clearly having exactly the same feelings.In the meanwhile,though we little noticed it because of the sexual pleasure we were receiving from each other,our minds were being linked in total love,and desire for each other,and our thoughts were being adapted so we would never want anyone else as a partner ever again,and also to forget any previous partners we may have had before in our lives.

After what was apparantly 8 hours of non stop lovemaking,we were released from the unit by the aliens,the needles simply retracted from where they had come,and we climbed out from the machine.

“Perfect.“said 1 of the aliens,“All our readings inform us that the work has been completed totally successfully.You are now the perfect partners for each other.”

“We know that!“Hannah and I gushed in unison.“We want to be together forever,or at least for the rest of our lives.“we said.

“Forever is possible,“said the other alien,“if you wish,as you will find out when we reach Lortnoc.Which will be in human terms,in 2 days, 16 hours,5 minutes,and 31.7 seconds from....now.”

“Thank you sirs.“we replied,“And what can we do until then?”

“Rest first.“the alien replied,“Then report to the flight deck,your mind control units will direct you there when you are both awake.Your sleeping quarters are through that portal over there,just place a hand on it and the door will slide open.”

“Thank you sir,for that information.“I replied,and Hannah went across and opened the portal,and smiled at the large comfy double bed that appeared in front of her eyes.

“Come here,darling.“she said,“There’s something I want to do with you apart from sleep very close to you.”

I smiled and said,“Of course darling,my absolute pleasure.”

We spent the next couple of hours making passionate love together,her firm full breasts were amazing,as we had been told,they would certainly not need a bra to support them,but they were still so soft and sensitive to my touch,and her pussy was a pleasure to eat out,and she enjoyed making a meal of my cock as well,and nibbling my nipples,and then finally totally exhausted,we fell asleep snuggled tightly in each others arms.

When we finally awoke,after ‘many’ hours sleep,and another session of lovemaking together,our control units directed us first to an area where we could clean and wash ourselves,and indeed each other,and then directed us to the flight deck.

“Would you like to eat something?“the aliens asked us on arrival there.

“We’ve eaten quite well.“giggled Hannah,“But yes some food would be nice I suppose.”

“Just go to the kitchen area,and select what you want to eat,your control units will take you both through every step.“they said to us.

We went through,and they were right,the control units told us what was available to eat,and told us how to make our selections.We ate heartily,after all it was several days now since we had last eaten (apart from each other that is) and we were now rather hungry.When we had finished,we kissed passionately,and then returned to the flight deck.

“How long till we reach Lortnoc?” I asked.

“In your time span,about 4 hours or so,just relax and make yourselves comfortable on that nice big seat,and enjoy the view and each others company.”

“Mmmmmmmm,that sounds a nice idea.“said Hannah,and snuggled up close to me as we sat down.“Is this rampant horniness entirely down to our programming or is it naturally us as well.”

“Well you have been monitored,and yes,a lot of it is down to all your programming and reprocessing,but we must say it would seem not entirely,you do seem as a couple to have a excessively high sexual desire for each others bodies!”

“Thats good,“said Hannah,“glad its not all the programming.“and gave my cock a tender tweak.

“I quite agree my love,“I said,playing with her firm and ample bosom,” its nice to know at least some of this is for real.”

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.“was the only reply I got,as she started wrapping her tongue firmly around my cock.

“And they weren’t a couple!“said one alien to each other,“What would a couple be like after programming and reprocessing?”

“I dont want to know!“said the other.“Still we’ll be home soon,and they can start their new life,and help to repopulate our planet.”

“If they havent started already!“the first one joked.