The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Halloween Happenings-Chapter 3

(Approximately 6 months after the end of chapter 2)

Greetings again from the planet Lortnoc,I suppose first we’d better inform our readers of everything thats happened in that time.

Well by now,Hannah and I have been through the impregnation process 6 times in all,and indeed 4 dozen of our offspring have now completed their incubation process and been passed on to Lortnocian mothers to bring them up,Hannah and I were permitted to watch the event the first time it happened,it seemed to satisfy her maternal instincts,and since then the release of our offspring has continued without us being present at all.Our lives have changed a bit too,we both found it fun travelling around our new home planet at first,but after a while we’d done all that we could,and wanted something more challenging to do.So we asked on our monthly visit to the impregnation centre if there was something we could do to help on the planet,and guess what,we now run our own shop!We do have helpers,primarily because of ‘certain’ days when we would not be available,but a lot of the time we just work there on our own.The experiment,as I’m sure you’ve worked out by now has been a total success,and Namdy and Nejny have set out on a return trip to Earth in a much larger ship this time,along with some others to find, process and bring back 99 more couples to join us here on Lortnoc.The eternal life experiment is progressing nicely,Hannah and I are kept well informed of all details,after all we are likely to be the first ones to try it out for real.Anyway I think that will do for now,shall we continue?

“Pregnant again,“giggled Hannah,“I’m just so glad they’re all yours darling,even though I’m not going to see too much of them in the future.”

“I’m just glad we’re together,“I replied,“whether its here,on Earth or anywhere else,you are the only one I want to be with.”

“Thats how I feel too.“she replied,“Mind Lortnoc is very nice,and lets face it we could never have afforded a luxury apartment like this on Earth!”

“Very true,and also many of the wonders of life we have here won’t be on Earth for hundreds of years yet!“I said.

“Wonder if Namdy and Nejny will come back with anyone else we know?“she asked.

“Well they said they would go back there and bring back some more couples from that area,but that they couldn’t bring back 99 more couples from 1 area,it would raise too much suspicion,so we’ll just have to wait and see,won’t we.“I replied tenderly.

“We will darling.“said Hannah and tumbled into my arms happily.“Maybe we can talk the Lortnocians into providing a club where we ‘Earthlings’ can go and have a good night together occasionly,I know we go to,and enjoy their clubs,but it would be fun when there’s 200 of us to just go and party together sometimes.”

“Still be Lortnocian music,“I laughed,“dont think we can rely on them to bring back any of our records with them!”

“Didn’t think of that!“she giggled,“And I suppose really its better we integrate with them anyway.”

A few days later we were ‘called’ at work,and told to report to central headquarters as soon as we could,we called in our helpers and departed in a transport unit as ordered.When we arrived there,our control units directed us to a part of the building we had never visited before.We were greeted by 4 senior Lortnocians and they told us some stunning news,

“We have just completed the final computerised tests on the Eternal life machine,or ELM as we will call it now,everything seems fine,and the next thing to do is to test it for real,and we wish to know if the 2 of you are still prepared to go through with it,if so we will do it after Hannah’s next expulsion of baby units in 11 days.This is purely a precautionary measure,to avoid damaging them in any way,and also just in case of the highly unlikely event of genital circuitisation.”

“Genital circuitisation?“asked Hannah,totally baffled by the term.

“Both of your reproduction areas should not be transformed into any kind of circuitry,a different type of probe will be used in there so that you may both continue to provide children for us,but it is possible,as you have both been warned that your whole bodies may be circuitised by this,or even both of you may simply become controlled robot type machines,and should this happen your reproductive areas would no longer be fertile enough or suitable for producing baby units in the future.There is also the fact that should robotisation take place,you would both simply become controlled machines with no emotions or thoughts other than what we give you,that is why we are asking you both once again if you wish to go through with this.”

“What is the estimated chance of total robotisation?“I asked nervously.

“Well of course until we try it on a lifeform we can’t be totally sure, but the computers suggest about 5%.So do you still both wish to do it?”

We looked at each other,smiled and then Hannah said firmly,“Yes,we do.”

“Good,in that case,after this months baby expulsion you are both to report to this unit,you will need to arrange cover at the shop for an 8 day period,for both the work and the next impregnation to take place,as we will want to keep a close eye on you both after ELM has done its work,there will be many tests for us to run.”

“Yes sir,this will be arranged.“we said in unison.

“Then I will see you both in 11 days.“he said.

After we left Hannah turned to me and said,“Its going to happen then darling,we are going to be together forever,and very soon it will all happen.Oh wonderful!“and gave me a big kiss.

I tried to keep a straight face and said,“If we arent 2 mind controlled robots with no thoughts of our own,and no emotions whatsoever!”

“Oh!“she said,“Wasn’t considering that one,I’m sure it won’t be.“she beamed sweetly.

In fact 8 days later we were again called back to central HQ,but this time for a different reason,Namdy and Nejny had returned from Earth with the required 99 ‘couples’ and we were invited to see if there was anyone amongst them we knew,we were told that 6 more couples had been taken from our home area,and we were intrigued to see if we knew any of them.We recognised 1 couple,well Hannah did,I recognised 1 of them at least,it was Bridget,and her real partner Mike,at this sight Hannah was delighted and turned round and asked,

“How long before we can meet and chat to them?”

“About 3 days for final processing of all couples to take place,then they will be directed to the apartment blocks in your area,after that you will all be free to converse together as you wish,and as your mind control units permit.”

“Be some time then,“Hannah said glumly,“oh well,sometime soon maybe.”

“Of course,your next baby unit expulsion is in in 3 days time and then you are both being processed through ELM after that.Yes it will be 11 days before you will be able to converse with the new arrivals then.”

“If I’m not a robot by then!“she giggled.

“We won’t be.“I told her,and hugged her close.“We will be just like we are now,only we will never wear out and die.”

“Yes,you’re right,I know,just being pessimistic I guess,“and held me close to her.

“Are you still sure you wish to be processed by ELM Hannah?” she was then asked firmly by the Lortnocian,who had taken her jokey comment seriously.

“Oh yes,too right I do.Just ignore me,I can’t wait for it to happen really.”

“In that case ELM processing will begin as planned in 3 days time.“he said firmly.

“Oh good.“said Hannah relieved,thinking she’d blown it with her throwaway comment.

On our return to our apartment Hannah said to me,“I forgot their sense of humour isn’t quite the same as ours,just said it as a joke when I saw Bridget and Mike there,and being told I won’t be able to talk to them for another 11 days,and he thought I meant it!”

“Well its a major experiment for them,and I suppose they are as nervous about it as us!“I replied.

“Guess so,the first time for anything is always a bit nerve wracking I guess.“Hannah said.

“And are you nervous?“I asked her.“I know I am,it could go wrong,and we’d be just like machines!”

“Of course,but I try to look positively,we won’t be,and we will always be together.Well most of the time I’m positive anyway.“and clung close to me.

“It will be fine.“I said,and hugged her closely.“Least I hope it will!” I added under my breath.

3 days later,we handed over the shop to our assistants,smiled broadly at them,and said,“see you in 8 days time.“and departed for the centre. Hannah was induced again,and out popped 12 tiny young lifeforms who were hastily placed in the incubator unit,they then just checked her over by taking readings on the computer with a probe,said she was fine and we were free to leave.

“And now for our life change,care of ELM.“I said to her.“Now are you sure you want to do this,I am,just want to make sure you are as well.”

“Most definitely,cant wait to get there.“said Hannah,“Try stopping me!”

“I’m not likely to,dont worry!“I laughed.“Just hope we can find our way there!”

Of course that remark was totally unnecessary,our mind control units directed us there with no problems whatsoever,and within a few minutes we were at the ELM processing area,where we were met by 2 Lortnocian scientists.

“You are both ready and willing to be processed by the Eternal Life Machine?And you both accept the risks that may be involved in doing so?”

“Yes,we do.“we both replied in turn.

“In that case follow me,and I will lead you both to the processing area and ELM.”

“Thank you,sir.“we said and did so.

How do I explain ELM to a human,now thats a challenge for my circuits, its a bit like a body scanning machine,only a much tighter fit,the hole being not much larger than us.We were permitted a quick look inside it, and it was full of flashing lights,circuitry,electrodes,and a helmet type thing at the top which was very obviously going to seal onto our heads,there were restraints for arms,legs and neck,the whole process would take several days and we would have to be stationary throughout, tubes which would inject into us to feed us,and to remove all our waste fluids as well.We were then informed that the tube would seal very tight around our body,our minds and body would be ‘freed’ from any pain by being switched off,and that the computer surgeon would then steadily work through our bodies replacing all our non-sexual organs with circuitry cyber units, our brains replaced with a much larger neuro cyber unit,linked to our control unit,and that all our thoughts and emotions would be transferred into our new neuro cyber units.Our sexual organs would not be transformed into circuitry,this was because they still needed us to produce offspring,but they would be processed by the computer with a non aging program and a special solution so that they would not cause us any problems,as he put it,hundreds of years into the future!

We were then asked as the scientist put it,one last time,if we were still happy to go through with this,we both said yes instantly,and we were taken to the preparation room where we removed all our clothing, hugged and kissed each other longingly and tenderly,as we put it,just in case,then said confidently,“See you in 3 days.“and returned to the room where the ELM was waiting for us.

We were both told to lie down on the bed of the machine,and lock ourselves into the helmet device,and place the masks over our noses and mouths,this was what would supply the sleeping gas for us to be put to sleep in the first place,and then to reawaken us at the end,as well as helping us to breathe throughout,as they would be adapting our lungs they couldn’t just switch them off as they normally would,so this was therefore necessary,we were then locked into position with all the restraints,checked over,and then with the wish of ‘good luck’ I felt the bed moving,and my head and body moving into the machine.Within a few minutes I felt dozy,and fell into a deep sleep,not knowing when or indeed if I would wake up and think for myself ever again.

(Now obviously the next bit we knew nothing about at the time,so for your pleasure,you had better assume that the Doctors/Scientists are telling you what happens next.)

“Before we link them into ELM,we shall attach these sexual enhancement units to them,link his into his cock,and seal the probe into her pussy will you.“the first scientist said.

“Well they should enjoy these,if they think their lovemaking is good now,then they will love these.Sexual enhancement devices linked,sealed and activating.”

“Commencing link of bodies to ELM,now.Units sealing successfully.“and the tubes sealed extremely tight around our bodies,“Are they breathing successfully?”

“No problems sir,computer data shows normal breathing patterns,but both are totally unconscious.Sealing now complete,their bodies and the ELM are now joined as one unit.Pain override device now at 100%.Ready to commence processing sir.”

“Then I will switch on,and commence cyber surgery,beginning......now.”

“ELM units entering flesh sir,no pain feedback reading from either unit.Data details from all parts of minds succesfully downloading to computer.ELM units have commenced body analysis process,....positive analysis sir.Sexual enhancement units invading flesh,meeting no resistance to acceptance by Earthling units.Everything progressing well sir.”

“Then I think it is safe to leave them for a couple of hours,set computer alarm for any problems,it will be at least 8 hours before any replacement of internal organs by circuitry will commence,and at least a day or more before the neuro circuits will require total download of all thoughts and emotions.”

Slowly and steadily the ELM units worked their way through our bodies, making note of every detail about us,and within us as they went sending all the data back to the master computers.Meanwhile the helmets downloaded every piece of information within our minds and our mind control units to a central database to be reloaded into our new enhanced neuro circuits that would now replace our humble brains, nothing would be altered,but more information would be added by the computer to increase our knowledge of everything that has happened anywhere.

On about their 3rd visit to check on us,the scientists were informed by the computer that the ELM units had completed body scan,and that internal adaption processes were ready to commence.They checked the data,everything looked OK and the internal adaption process program commenced.At this stage literally thousands of tiny sharp blades came out of the machine wrapped tightly around us,each with a tiny device attached,which would all develop into our new circuitry.For the next day or more,slowly but steadily each of our internal parts was transformed from human form into a circuitry cyber unit,which would never die,and enable us to live forever.At the same time a solution was injected into our sexual organs,that would adapt them to never wear out but at the same time keep them in a condition where they would continue to provide children for our Lortnocian controllers.

After another day or so,the scientists got the signal they were hoping for,all circuitry work within our bodies was complete,and neural unit development could begin.They pressed the switch and neural unit development began immediately,every cell of our brain was slowly destroyed and replaced by a neural circuit which linked to the next one and so on,working steadily through our brains,until they were pure circuitry,then after another day or so,began the massive download of data,all our thoughts until now,all our emotional feelings,and masses and masses of information were steadily downloaded into our new,super efficient mind units.At this stage the scientists began to get a little nervous,after all they would now soon know if this had all worked or not,whether we were still able to think and act(as much as permitted) for ourselves,or whether we were little more than mindless robots simply controlled to obey their every command,with no will of our own.

A few hours later,the magical moment arrived,all work was completed,the computers began the process of bringing us round,and back to life.We were begun to be bought back round,and then the head of the project said,“Release the seal between ELM and the humans,and complete revival process.”

“Seal releasing sir,revival progress continuing,they should be awake in 2 minutes from now.”

“Excellent,then we will know.”

“Unit Hannah awake,unit Steve at 98%.”

“Got to do this I suppose,Hannah how do you feel?“the head of the experiment asked her.

After a few seconds thinking time,which worried everyone involved, Hannah smiled and said,“Fine,wonderful,how’s Steve?”

“Ask him,he’s just come round.”

“OK.Steve darling,how do you feel?”

“Fine,bit groggy,but great in myself.Does that mean its worked?”

“We think so,“the head scientist said,“obviously we will need to do some checks on you both,but it would seem it has.But I think now we ought to let the 2 of you have some time together alone,release them please and then we will give them an hour alone together.No sex permitted though until we have checked you both over.”

“Oh!“said Hannah disappointed,“Was looking forward to that!”

“Well we’ve done 1 or 2 things down there that need checking on before we permit that.We’ve taken away your breast and genital stimulators,and we need to check everything is OK after that.”

“Why have you done that?“she asked,“I enjoyed using them.”

“Because you now have something far better,thats why.They were very primitive by our standards,your new sexual enhancement units,SEU for short are far superior,when his cock and your pussy meet in future, signals will be sent by your cyber units to each other,they will link together and you will become 1 unit,all thoughts,all emotions instantly felt by both of you,instantly.You will literally be able to arouse the other by mental thought transferance,as well as words.”

“Oh wow,“I said,“so we can control each others thoughts you mean?”

“Well only during SEU link,not at other times!“the scientists laughed.

“Oh well,can’t have everything!“Hannah giggled,“Might have been fun controlling Steve totally at times.”

“Yes,might have been fun having you as my slave too!“I laughed back.

“It can be arranged.“the scientist said,“But a permanent control could only be set in one direction,not multi directional.In other words one would be dominant at all times.”

“Leave things as they are then for now.“we both agreed,then Hannah looked at me with a wicked glint in her eyes and said,“Might have been fun though,you as my slave.”

“Why me?“I laughed,“I think it should be the other way round!”

“Right,if we are finished,“one of the scientists said in a firm tone, “we need to Medi-scan both of you to make sure everything is how it should be,and that all the circuitry is working fine,and that your non circuitised organs are also OK.Follow us please.”

We did so,both of us took our turns in the Medi-scanner and were passed as OK,100%.We were then taken to the recovery room and given an hour alone to ourselves,when much hugging,kissing and general lovey dovey gossip went on between us.At the end of this time,the scientists came back and placed us on the recovery beds,and connected us up to various scanning devices,and just told to relax.It was a bit difficult,we were both so excited by what had just happened to us,and the thought of eternal life together that relaxing wasnt easy.In the end the doctors and scientists solved the problem for us,they came in,gave both of us a sedative,linked us to the computer and set a program to keep us asleep for 48 hours while we were being checked over by the computers.

At the end of that time,we were woken up,told everything was fine,that we were now to report to the impregnation chamber for our monthly visit,and that we would then be free to go home and carry on as before. We did so,naturally,and yes,we would both admit that our time in the impregnation chamber was even more amazing than before,her pussy was so tight that nothing would have got out of there without her permission, but my cock loved it,and apparantly I came 73 times in the 6 hour session,and Hannah had 102 orgasms within that period,and we were still both as fresh as a daisy when released.No,we didn’t count,our circuitry simply informed us of this fact at the end!

At the end of all this,we were told to just go home and restart work in 2 days time,after the fertilisation checks had been carried out tomorrow,and then just to report as normal on our scheduled days of attendance at the centre.I suppose we hadn’t got 200 yards outside the centre when Hannah saw Bridget in the street and dashed after her, calling for her attention.

“Bridget,Bridget,we never thought we’d see you again,but I’m so pleased we have.Where did they get you?”

“Hannah,its a delight to see you,we,who else is here?”

“Steve’s here,we were taken together,here he comes now.Are you both OK?”

“Fine,well as much as can be expected I suppose.Its weird,but fun, being told what to do,and how everything in the house works,but I expect we’ll get used to it,and at least I’ve got my darling Mike with me.Hi Steve,nice to see you,I must say you 2 look very in love with each other.”

“We are.“I told her,“That at least was partly due to our programming, but we are certainly very happy together now.”

“We certainly are.“beamed Hannah,“Couldn’t live without him now!When are you due at the impregnation centre,its some experience I can tell you.We’ve just come from there!“and she let off a big grin.

“6 days from now.“said Bridget,as Mike joined us,wondering where Bridget had got to,“We were taken from outside the store,I was locking up,Mike had come to meet me,and then these 2 beings pointed ray guns at us,we thought it was a joke,but the next thing we knew we were on this spaceship.At least I now know what happened to you 2,and why the warehouse door was wide open when Sam and I came down dressed as witches that day!”

“Oops,“we both giggled,“not a lot we could do about that!”

“I know that now,but Sam wasn’t amused at the time,be even less amused now I’m gone as well I should think.So how’s life here on the whole, you must have been here 7 months by now I suppose?”

“Pretty good,once you get used to all the mind control and a totally new style of life.We’ve even got our own shop to keep us out of mischief now!“I said.

“That sounds like fun.“said Bridget,“Maybe I will have in time.”

“Possibly,“said Hannah,“but it would have to be as a couple because of the ‘things’ we girls have to do.”

“I gathered that.“said Bridget,“Sounded a bit weird to me,but I accept it now.”

“You will do,its the programming.“said Hannah,“But its not as bad as it sounds,you barely get a bump,and no getting up to see to your babies in the night,so you are free to have a good time.Hope we will see you 2 around.”

“Yes,I gather we are in the same apartment block as you,but we havent seen you in the last week,where have you been all that time.”

“That,“I said,“is a long story we will tell you both sometime soon.”

“Can’t wait.“said both Bridget and Mike,“We will have to arrange something soon,but for now we’re just finding our way around,with the help of our mind control units anyway!Got to go,its directing us to a good place for lunch,bye.”

“Bye for now,“we said,“see you soon,and we’ll tell you everything.”

“Look forward to that!“laughed Bridget,“From day 1 mind,I want to know everything,find out what I’ve got to come!”