The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Halloween happenings-Chapter 4

(A week after Chapter 3)

Yesterday,for the first time Bridget and Mike experienced the pleasures of the impregnation chamber that Hannah and I have now enjoyed on 6 occasions before them,and judging by the grins on their faces on the video link last night they enjoyed the whole thing as much as we have. Though we have had many brief chats together,we haven’t had a long time chatting together yet,and therefore we’ve invited them round for a meal tonight,to catch up on whats happened on both planets in our time apart.They’re bringing some wine (Lortnocian,not great,but drinkable) and we’re doing the food.Now initially when this was suggested Bridget looked slightly concerned as she wasn’t sure how good either Hannah or my cooking skills were,but of course she didn’t worry when she realised that,or was indeed informed by her control unit that,

after that she didnt worry at all.

The meal was great,the wine as I say was drinkable,and the conversation super.We heard all the news about what had happened after our mysterious departure,how everyone was trying to work out where we had gone,and how long it had taken Hannah’s former boyfriend (even though she didnt realise he had been) to find another young lady to romance, not long enough in Bridget’s opinion at least.Apparantly at least one of the girls had suggested we’d eloped together despite the age gap,and had only been disappointed that no wedding cake had ever arrived at the shop!We both laughed merrily at this thought,and admitted that now we would never want to be apart again.Bridget told us that she had missed us greatly at work,and was so glad that even under these circumstances she had found out what had really happened to us.She told us how she and Mike had been taken as she had been locking up one night,that she had been caught completely by surprise by the 2 Lortnocians coming round the corner and firing their ray gun at her and Mike,and that the next thing she knew they were on the spaceship restrained,and as she put it,’lacking for hair apart from on the top of our heads!’.

Of course from that point on,we knew their story,after all we had been through it all ourselves,and we told them how excited we had both been when we saw them leaving the spaceship.

“You saw us then?“said Mike.

“Yes.“I said,“We had been told they would take some more couples from our area,and they called us to the reception area to see if we knew anyone leaving the ship,and then we saw you 2.Not that I recognised you Mike,but Hannah certainly did.”

“Should hope so!“he joked,“Given her enough lifts home in her time,for that to be the case.“and Hannah gave one of her sweet little grins.

“How did my family take my disappearance?“Hannah asked Bridget.

“They miss you terribly,of course.“said Bridget,“I think they will always wonder what happened to you,and I suppose they will never know now.”

“Guess not.“said Hannah glumly,“And never meet Steve either.”

“Anyway thats all our news from Earth,now I’m dying to know all whats happened to you two on this planet.“said Bridget,and added jokingly,” and own your own shop too,I’m impressed.”

So we told them about everything that had happened to us (won’t review it all,as anyone who is reading the story will know it all already) from the moment we first woke up on the spaceship together to the day that we had seen them arriving on Lortnoc,including the memorable day we had asked our new hosts if there was anything we could do to help with life on the planet,and been given our shop to own and run,and our helpers for the times when we weren’t available to work there.Of course the one thing we didnt know,was whether our control units would permit us to tell them about ELM and that internally at least we weren’t quite the same as them anymore!

“So you’re both fine and in good physical health then,thats the most important thing anyway,and safe.I’m just so glad I know,and from what you tell me life is pretty good here.“Bridget said.

“Well.......,“I said,“we’re both in excellent physical health,but not quite as you know it.”

“What do you mean?“said Bridget leaning forward expectantly.“Do all these multiple pregnancies affect us eventually?”

“No,nothing of the sort.“laughed Hannah,“I’m told we could do that for 50 years or more and have no physical harm come to us.”

“Well what then?“asked Bridget dying to know this sensational news.

We looked at each other and said in unison,“We’ve been through a special machine and we can live forever if we wish to!We might look the same to you both,but internally the only bits of us that aren’t circuitry are our ‘baby making bits’,we’re the same people totally, just with no bits that will cause us to ever die.”

“Wow!Looking at you I can see you’re not joking,you will have to tell me lots more.What about your ‘baby making bits’ as you delightfully put it?Wont they eventually cause you problems?“asked Bridget.

I smiled and said,“No,they’ve put some special solution into them so they will never wear out,without affecting our baby bearing abilities at all.The only way we can ever die is for us to ask to be ‘switched off’ sometime in the future,and we have no plans for that to happen at present.We just want to be together forever.“and Hannah hugged him even tighter with pride at what he’d said.

“So do we get this treatment in time?“asked Mike,“Is it compulsory for us captives?”

“Does sound so sweet though,to be with the one you love forever.“cooed Bridget.

Hannah replied for us,“No,its not compulsory,it just seemed so lovely that we decided to offer to test the machine for them,its called the eternal life machine,or ELM for short.The whole process takes about 4 days,but you are unconcious the whole time,you go to sleep flesh and blood,and wake flesh and circuitry.“and giggled.

“You are still flesh then?“Mike asked her.

“Oh yes,“she giggled again,“feel either of us,and you will know that. And by the way I’m not wearing a bra!”

“Neither am I!“giggled Bridget,“thats certainly one wonderful effect,” my breasts are still as big as ever,but so firm and perfect.”

“I know,“said Hannah,“never thought I’d be comfortable without a bra though,but I am,very much so.”

Mike felt both Steve and Hannah and admitted they were still most definitely flesh,if not still blood.

“And all these wonderful sexual delights they’ve provided us with,they still work for you?”

“Even more so,“I said,“the joint sex drive suit is truly amazing now, with all our sexual enhancements,I mean before ELM you are virtually as 1 sexual unit in there...”

“...I know!“grinned Bridget interrupting,“Been there,tried that!”

“Well with our sexual enhancement units that we now have,we are one in there,our cyber units link in to each other,and we become one highly sexual,highly loving unit,and whereas you can only stay in there for about 8 hours,we could literally spend many days,possibly even weeks in there together!“I continued to say.

“Wow,do we get offered this?“asked Bridget keenly.

“Don’t know that.“I had to admit,“obviously you are meant to know about it,or our control units wouldn’t have let us tell you about it,but when and if you are to be offered it we just dont know at present.”

“Oh and by the way,if you 2 are that way inclined...“grinned Hannah.

“What,what?“asked Bridget keenly.

“These new sexual enhancement units we’ve got have a special power!” Hannah smiled and said.

“Yes,come on.“said Bridget,dying to know.

“When we’re connected up to each other by them,and our cyber units link up,we can control each others thoughts,we can drive each other on sexually,and as well as that......,”

“Yes,yes,get on with it!”

“We can be dominant and submissive with each other,we take it in turns, sometimes he’s my slave,and sometimes I’m his and just do completely as we are told by the other,its great fun.”

“That sounds wonderful!“said Mike.

“It is.“I said,“I mean we don’t do anything really wild,just have a lot of fun together.Apparantly its possible for it to be a permanent thing, but only in 1 direction,and as we both enjoy both roles we leave it for sexual linkage only.”

“But this ELM,if we didnt know,would we ever guess about the 2 of you?” Mike asked.

“Well you hadn’t up to now!“I laughed.“I mean we look and act like any of the other Earth people here on Lortnoc.The only difference is that we are able to outlive all of you,at present at least.We knew there was a risk,but we were prepared to chance it for the opportunity it offered to us.”

“Risk?“asked Bridget nervously.

“Yes,risk.“said Hannah,“We could have ended up like robots,no thoughts of our own,just machines obeying their commands,but it didnt happen,and we are now so glad we did it.And now they are confident that the risk never really existed.”

“Hey thats great,...I think.“said Bridget uncertainly,“So you 2 plan to be together forever then?”

“Who knows?“I said,“Forever is a long time,but certainly a couple of hundred years or more together sounds pretty wonderful to us.”

“Mmmmmmmm,too right it does.“said Hannah squeezing him tightly again, “at least that long!”

At the end of the evening,which had been wonderful for all of us,to just sit and chat with our friends again and have a good time together which was wonderful,we decided on an all night stay in the joint sex drive suit, sleep did do our circuits good but was by no means any longer necessary for either of us,and we began to seal ourselves into it,and just as we were linking our neural circuits into the suit,Hannah said to me,

“Darling,I know its not my turn,but can I be Domme tonight,just feel in the mood to make you do some really naughty things to me,and I want to make sure they happen.I dont mind being your slave the next 2 times to make up for it,you know?”

“Of course dear,“I replied,“I always enjoy being your slave,and being totally submissive to your control anyway.”

“You do,well thats handy to know,“she giggled,“but I don’t think I want to be your permanent Mistress,I do enjoy being your cute little slave sometimes,you know.”

“Didn’t say we have to darling,its just that your present IQ of over 400 gives you so many wonderful dominant ideas,and I just love them all.“I replied.“And I love dominating you as well,its just sweet sometimes to actually order and control you to do something for me.”

“I know,I love it too.“she giggled,“But tonight I’m in charge,OK?”

“Fine by me!“I said,“Connection switched,you’re in charge tonight.”

“Oh goody.“she smiled and said.“Confirming neural link completed,set seal for 24 hours,after all we’re not working tomorrow,and switch on.”

“Yes Mistress.“I replied meekly with a grin,and did so.

The next 24 hours for me passed in a submissive haze of sexual pleasure,my whole body being tested and teased by my wonderful Mistress.Every part of my ‘mind and body’ worshipped my Mistress for the whole time,while at the same time both of us made continuous love for the whole 24 hour period.(Apparantly Hannah ordered me to cum on 156 occasions during this period,and I’m delighted to report she reached orgasm everytime.)Neurologically at least,I ate out her pussy for at least 10 hours,and had various delightful punishments handed out to me by my Mistress,lets just say if it had been for real I would have been very,very sore at the end of 24 hours,especially nipples,cock and rear!And only cybernetically could we french kiss while I was hooded and ball gagged!At the end of the 24 hours,the seal released and we began to come back to normal.As my lips released from hers and my thoughts whirred back into my head,I simply said,

“Wow,that was truly amazing,best yet I think.”

“I did enjoy that,I must admit.“Hannah replied,and with a loving kiss said,“You do make such an adorable slave dear.Hope I do the same for you when its my turn.”

“You always do,its always a pleasure being your Master,my curvaceous sex kitten.“I said.

“Mmmmmm,you do say the nicest things darling.“Hannah said,then smiled beamingly.

“I will do when its true,beautiful.“I said,then turning to the computer and checking added,“The computer informs me its time for a major circuitry recharge,must have flattened our ‘power units’ with that one!”

“Well what a way to do it.“giggled Hannah,“Thought we were meant to only need to do this fortnightly,and its only 12 days since our first charge!Still we’d better do as we’re told.”

Hannah pressed a button on our computer desk,and the wall slid back and out appeared 2 pods,1 for each of us to go into.We opened them up and walked in and then the doors slid closed behind us.We clipped electrodes onto our nipples,linked a tube into our navels,and lowered the headpieces over our faces,and then locked our arms and legs into position,immediately all this had been done a probe like device entered our rears,we heard the computer say into our earphones,

“Recharging will commence in 30 seconds,neural units being placed in dormant mode in 20 seconds,recharge will take 8 hours,recharging commencing in 10 sec.....“and our neural units fell into standby mode.

The next thing we knew was when we woke up and heard the computer saying into our ears,“You are now both fully charged.Restraints released,probe removed,please proceed to detach all other charging devices.Then proceed to feeding zone and prepare your morning meal,you are both required at your shop in 47 minutes and 28 seconds.”

We both blankly said,“Commands will be obeyed.” and then regained conciousness and did so.We kissed,had breakfast,and then went and done a hard days work at our shop together.We did admit how easy it all was to recharge our bodies,and how pleasant it had all been,though both of us admitted that the moment the probe had inserted into our rears had been a bit of a shock to us both.

For the next few years life developed into a regular cycle of visits to the impregnation and incubation units for both of us,for Bridget and Mike,and indeed the other 98 Earth born couples that had also been captured and taken to Lortnoc.The regular arrival each year of 14,400 new Lortnocians ensured that population numbers on the planet remained at a healthy level.Along with many Lortnocians volunteering to be transformed by ELM the population numbers indeed boomed over the next few years.

The other Earth born ‘baby breeders’ as we jokingly called ourselves were not however given the option of eternal life by processing through ELM,mainly because as we were told when we asked,the difficulty of keeping our ‘baby bearing bits’ intact and fertile made it an option that caused more problems than would make it a viable option.We were told that eventually all Lortnocians would be processed by ELM and that therefore when the ‘Earth borns’ began to die the population problem should have been solved.We did ask if Bridget and Mike could go through the process if they wished to,that we would like the 4 of us to stay together at least,and it was agreed by the Lortnocian leaders that this could take place if they agreed to it.Bridget and Mike did agree to this,I think the idea of the 4 of us being together forever appealed to them as much as it had to us,and in a short time,they took 4 days off from their working positions on Lortnoc (Bridget as a marketing and advertising supervisor,and Mike from his environmental development work on the planet) and were transformed and processed by ELM,we were there to greet them at the end of their medical checks,and we hugged and kissed each other in sheer delight,we all enjoyed each others company, and now it could be forever if we all so wished.

In fact in time(many years),population numbers grew so much on Lortnoc that there even became a problem of overcrowding,the ‘Earth borns’ fertility lasting longer than Lortnocian computer data had suggested and causing a boom in numbers on the planet.One suggestion was that some of the newer members of the Lortnocian population,those created by Earth parents should be genetically adapted to give them human bodies and sent to live on Earth!The problem with this of course would be identity,they would have to be given an Earth identity,and somehow all papers and documentation would have to be embedded into all Earth computers,which even the very highly intelligent Lortnocians admitted might be difficult for sufficient numbers to be returned to Earth to ease the overcrowding problem.

However the problem has now been solved,well hopefully it has.In a nearby star system D-aim there is an uninhabited planet which has been given the name Enost with a nearly identical atmosphere,and a very similar climatic state to that of Lortnoc.A party of ELM adapted Lortnocians are setting off on a space flight to discover whether this is true,the simple reason for this being that if the air on the Planet’s surface is not suitable for normal Lortnocian lungs,their adapted systems will simply record this fact and be able to safely return to Lortnoc to tell everyone about this.Oh,and 4 ELM adapted Earthlings are going with them!We have been selected on the grounds of discovery, to see if we can adapt to the new planet more or less easily than the Lortnocians do,and to aid in the initial setting up of a base on the new planet,for when more Lortnocians follow,if it is suitable. Hannah and I will be responsible for the setting up of a store base,and arranging supplies to it,and in time managing the whole supply system. Bridget is to act as the ‘diplomat’ in charge of the expedition,being responsible for all cross dealings between the 2 planets,as well as making sure that everything is fine for the pioneers on Enost.Mike is to be in charge of all environmental adaption work that may be necessary on Enost.

We set off in a few days from now,the journey will only take us 2 or 3 days,the task when we get there,who knows,it could be anything from turning round with a negative report in a matter of hours,to a totally new life on Enost for ‘many’ years!All the little pleasures in life will travel with us,along with ‘self building’ apartments for us to live in,many luxury blocks of these apartments will appear in a matter of hours if the signal is given that the planet is OK for habitation. Contact with Lortnoc will be maintained at a very high level,indeed we will still be able to pick up the ‘visualisation’ channels from what is now our home planet,it’s all a long way from life on Earth,something which we now all regard as rather basic compared to our current lifestyle!