The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story contains graphic descriptions of sexual activity. If this type of material is offensive to you, or you are not of legal age in your state/country of residence, do not read or download this text. This is intended solely for viewing and entertainment for consenting adults. This text may be re-posted, but not published without permission of the author.

The Hapless Intruder

By Max Rank

It must have been four in the morning when I heard the rattling at the window. It seemed to come from my study downstairs. I jumped naked from my bed and grabbed the stun gun from me nightstand then padded silently down the back stairs. Far from fearing the encounter, my mind raced with anticipation. Could this be the shit that’s been breaking into houses all over the neighborhood for the past month? The paper had reported a couple of rapes and stolen jewelry, and even cumbersome things like computers. Passing through the hall and peering into my study, low and behold, there he was bent over trying to pull out the plugs to my PC. He was so engrossed in dismantling it that he never heard me move up behind him. The humorous side of me took over and I jabbed him in the ass with the stun gun. “Aahgg” he screamed unable to do anything stuck under my desk as he was. I blasted him again this time for several seconds. “Aahagg stop” he begged before the paralyzing effects of the gun rendered him speechless and he slid back out from under the desk slumping to the floor like the sack of shit he was; unable to move. Still in a good humor and exhilarated at my capture I explained in short breaths how unfortunate he was finally picking my house for his pranks. His eyes bulged in fear no doubt contemplating his imminent arrest, they darted from right to left. I could tell he was weighing his options and already formulating his alibi to the police. With any luck and help from his attorney he was figuring to be back on the street in 48 hrs.

I looked him straight in the eyes and said, “Guess again asshole.” His eyes betrayed his puzzlement which evolved into fear when he realized the spot I’d dragged him began to sink through he floor into the black pitch below. Once there I quickly strapped him to a gurney and roughly cut him out of his clothes. I left him there still paralyzed and naked. I had to see if he’d come in a car or van. Sure enough, I found his van parked right outside my garage! “What arrogance, and what stupidity!” I chuckled to my self as I drove it inside the garage and shut the door. “He won’t be needing this any time soon.” I chuckled to myself.

My unexpected houseguest had overcome the paralyzing effect of the stun gun and was squirming about trying to figure out where he was and a way to loosen his bonds. I turned up the lights in the lab and wasted no time injecting my new toy with a muscle relaxer that would keep him still conscious but unable to move. He’d be coherent as long as needed. “What are you doing you asshole?” He gasped as I stuck the needle into his shoulder. “I’ve got rights, you can’t do this” he protested, lamely. “Correction,” I replied. “You had rights.” I smiled and took my time now leisurely bathing and shaving his entire body. He was about 20 I’d guessed, strikingly attractive in a sultry wolf boy way. Lean and strongly built, dark complected, with a beautiful tight ass.

“What’s your name?” I asked him as I worked on removing every trace of hair from his body. “You don’t need to know asshole.” He shot back. “No problem,” I answered quietly pulling his wallet out of his pocket. “Hmm, lets see Jason Stubbs.” I read the name off his driver’s license. “Twenty four birth date 11/09/76.” “Well Jason, you won’t be needing this stuff any more.” I told him and made sure he saw me toss his I.D. into the waste basket with the rest of his grungy clothes. “Hey, wait, that’s my stuff you bastard,” he protested. I could tell he was getting scared. I pretended to ignore his fear and casually hosed off the remaining hair and shaving cream. “What do you think you’re are going to do to me?” he mumbled quietly. The muscle relaxer was powerful and it made it hard for him to speak. “You know kidnapping is against the law, you’re going to jail forever man when I get outa here.”

On and on he went struggling with each word trying to convince me to let him go. Tacitly I listened, never pausing from preparing him. I had to laugh sarcastically several times when he mentioned breaking the law. The irony of having an avowed rapist and burglar, caught in the act, instructing me about the law was too hilarious.

By the time I had finished fitting the skull cap festooned with a myriad of wires to his head; he was in a state of pure terror. Probably sure I was going to electrocute him right there; he began to beg. “Please man, I’m sorry.” “I’ll do anything.” “Please don’t kill me man!” He whimpered and kept repeating it.

Finally compassion took over and I leaned close to his ear and said, “I’m not going to kill you stupid, but I am eliminating you as a public menace.”

Simultaneously I pressed the button and began the program.

The skull cap was actually a platform fitted with a network of lasers. They were controlled by a program that was performing target surgery on Jason’s brain. Jason somehow sensed the light darting about inside his mind. His eyes rolled back and his eyelids began to flutter spasmodically as the program fired beam after beam at amazing speed temporarily closing off parts of his brain, redirecting thought patterns, memories, knowledge. Then reconnecting them in a million different ways. It was like sky rockets going off in his head.

My computer screen showed the progress of what was happening. It looked like a program being installed, which is exactly what I was doing.

Jason was a fighter though his mind was over loading. He was trying so hard to understand what was happening to him that he didn’t even notice the large vacuum tube I’d placed over his cock. Three quarters of the way through the process the instillation slowed, he began to feel the chaos in his head subside. It was turning into ever increasing waves of lust. finally, he did glance down. His eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw what I’d done to his cock. There it was, all slippery with lubricant and swollen up filling the Plexiglas tube that contained it. He tried to speak but couldn’t. O.K mother fucker, you’ve had your fun, now let me go.” He screamed in his mind for me to stop but each outburst of rage brought on another equally powerful wave of lust. I watched, as his expression would change from one of outrage to one of ecstatic lust. From now on each outburst would cause him to relinquish a little more control over his own body. The program completed; my system automatically powered down. I took off the skullcap and contemplated Jason’s next move. He tried to get up but still could not move. He looked at me in anger once again. “Go ahead Jason you may speak now” I said. “What the fuck have you done to me man?” “You think this is funny?” Like flicking off the mute button on your t.v. Jason began his tirade in mid sentence “you sick bastard.” “And what the fuck is that on my dick?” He shouted, but his tantrum only brought on another rush of lust. He shot another wad inside the vacuum tube his body convulsing involuntarily from his massive orgasm. It made me hard to hear him groan audibly with uncontrolled passion. His ardor subsided and he breathed deeply; exhausted by the effort. I took this opportunity to release the pressure and pull off the vacuum tube. His dick flopped out flaccid now but still remained huge. Where once a sausage dwelt now a thick tenderloin lay. Not wanting him to rest long, I massaged it back to attention and let him cum for the first time out side the tube. I rubbed the cum all over his belly while his orgasm subsided. “Man, you are so sick.” Jason gasped for breath after the ordeal his head clearing from the sex. “You have no idea.” I replied cryptically. Then while I rubbed the greasy mess into his ass. Jason quickly planned an escape. he’d let me play with his ass until he could get his leg around me in a scissors move.

I moved in with two fingers, then three. Jason thought it’s now or never and tried to throw his leg over me. nothing happened. He tried again. I could see in his eyes that he was trying to move. “You naive fuck.” I laughed.

You still think you’re going to escape.” I started laughing harder. “You’re body is mine now to command.” Jason was furious and, scared. “Raise your right leg.” I commanded, Instantly his leg rose. I pulled a rather large dildo out from under the table and made sure Jason saw it. “Hey, you’re not shoving that up my ass, no way man.” I smiled and greased it up while he continued his silly threats. I’m a man, man. You ain’t raping me with that big ass rubber pecker!” “Oh, was that a pun”? I asked through my laughter all the while taunting his ass with the tip. No, No man, no means no.” he barked impotently. I burst out laughing again at the irony. “I’m sure you learned that phrase from several of the women you raped.” “Even you must realize by now that it doesn’t work.” I chuckled menacingly and slowly slid the rubber shaft up his ass the full length; twisting as I went. AAHGGH, he whined in fear of imagined pain which turned to a gasp of lustful pleasure as the giant dildo seated itself deep inside him.

Once again the waves of pleasure mounted and swept over him. This time much stronger than before. “Each time you cum you surrender more control.” “Your identity is fading, weakening, eventually it will submerge and disappear completely!” You can’t take control of my mind” Jason spat back defiantly, I’ll never give in to you!” Jason struggled fighting for the will to reject the pleasure that the dildo, now pulsing, and wedged firm in his ass was flooding through him.

Vainly he continued with his defiance. “Oh yeah mother fucker.” he barked, “We’ll see who’s losing control.” “It looks like you lost it a long time ago shit head!” He raged. “Enough of this nonsense, get up and follow me.” I commanded. Obedient to my every whim Jason’s body responded like a cyborg. Hysterically though, as it followed its new master out of the room and down the stairs, Jason rattled out more empty threats and refusals as if he were still in the room we just left. “No ass hole I’m staying right here till you get me some clothes and my keys so I can leave.” “I’ll never submit to you and I’m not budging.” I turned to him as we walked. “What an ignorant fool you are.” I said. “Watching your identity dissolve will be a relief; now shut up.” At once Jason could no longer speak. He’d have to just listen to himself. “Open the door and go in.” I commanded. We’d reached a kind of dorm room I keep for my house boys. There were three other young men in the room beautifully built, naked, and shaved same as Jason. Some had been there a while he surmised because the hair on their heads had been allowed to grow back.

“These three will finish the process.” “Your body will be assimilated into their group.” “Your identity will be over written.” “Soon you will be able to think of little else but sex and obedience to me.” “Gentlemen, spare him no pleasure and take your time with him.” Two of the men walked Jason to the center of a wrestling matt while the other brought a couple of bottles of oil. He poured an entire bottle over Jason’s shoulders as the others rubbed it into his skin until he was completely covered. He could feel the strange sensual sensation as it ran down his back and into his ass crack. Frustrated, from being unable to move a muscle to stop them from exploring his entire body; he became enraged again. “Get the fuck away from me you fags!” He shrieked inside his mind, but of coarse no one heard a word. One of the shaved men slid a brass cock ring over Jason’s balls and then pulled his flaccid cock through. Jason noticed that the rings were the only thing the others wore. The minute it had seated in position his anger again turned to a cosmic rush of lust even stronger than any he’d experienced before. His cock swelled and stiffened and the ring held him in that state. They flipped him up on his back on the matt and spun him around like a sort of human spin the bottle. Each time he would slow and stop one of them would grab him by the ankles and slide him towards his hungry bulging cock. He could feel himself being impaled with one mighty thrust and then the dull surprise as each of them fucked him ever deeper ever harder. meanwhile another would straddle his chest and shove their cock down his throat. Each boy toy took his turn fucking and sucking the soul out of the body previously known as Jason. With each orgasm his identity faded; replaced with the need for one more cock in his mouth or his ass, or both.

The three experienced studs made short work of any opposition Jason attempted. Floundering in a sea of sensual pleasure, his angry soul sank and finally vanished completely. Submerged in his own lust Jason’s identity was now trapped in some deep part of his brain no longer needed or used. Banished like the bad dream that he had been, Jason found to his added torment that he could still see and hear everything that went on out side but was powerless to interact in any way. Outside, there was only a beautifully smooth and willing body, that responded perfectly, like the other three, only to the voice of their master.