The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Happily Ever After (Part 1)

(Based in part, on a true story)

By: Handson 36

Larry and Danielle had been happily married for ten years. They had their share of ups and downs of course, but love had conquered all in the end. While many relationships around them failed miserably, theirs seemed to flourish. Some people who knew the couple were jealous and hoped that they too would meet their soul mate eventually. If only they knew...

Larry was 33 and Danielle was 2 years older, both were physically attractive in opposite ways: Larry was tall dark and handsome and had been told by past lovers that he was very well endowed. Danielle, at 5′ 3″ on the other hand, was a small woman and would have been considered slightly heavy had it not been for her extremely shapely figure and quite literally perfect, size “D” breasts. Larry had commented many times about them, saying honestly that they were “the breast in the world”.

They attributed part of their marital success (secretly), to their openness in communicating each sexual desires. When they had been dating only a couple of months, Larry had eagerly revealed that he had a fetish for large breasts, pretty hands and long fingernails. Since the breasts and hands part of the fetish was “covered”, Danielle immediately had her nails done long red and shiny so she could tease her then, new lover. That night when they had inevitably ended up in bed, Danielle had her breasts held tight against his side and began to caress Larry’s swollen sex with her dazzling hands. In a moment of gratitude and ultimate arousal, Larry asked if Danielle had any “desires” of her own that he could play to saying: “come on, everyone has fantasies, tell me yours and I’ll do my best”. At that point (a defining point in their relationship), Danielle turned the conversation around saying, “I think your still holding out on me, why don’t you finish telling me your fantasy first”. Larry replied with " I asked you first” but Danielle persisted and knowing she had the “upper hand” so-to-speak, continued her skilled assault on him with all her attributes, rubbing and scratching and repeating, “tell me your fantasies first”. Larry didn’t know what to say, he was feeling confused and overly influenced by her relentless ministrations. Finally he just surrendered and said, " this is it”. Danielle wasn’t satisfied yet and decided to go for broke, she could feel his massive member pulsating and responding to her every touch. she was becoming extremely aroused herself with this feeling of dominance and after a moment said “tell me everything and tell me now!” Larry felt so weak and helpless with her touch that he just surrendered and out it came. He didn’t even know it but surrender, submission, it was incredibly erotic to him. At this very moment he would do anything she said, everything she said and he told her so. When Larry was through spilling his guts, Da nielle was stunned. She was stunned by his strange and taboo revelation but more so at her own response. knowing that she could control him with her body, make him do anything she wanted was the most erotic feeling she had ever felt! she almost came then and there without any physical stimulation other than the feeling of sheer power she had over this strong and virile man.

Danielle wasted no time in applying this fantasy/formula to their every day lives. She soon perfected her skills of manipulation and had Larry doing most of the menial labor around the house. She had him do laundry, dishes, cook and clean, and testing her “powers” she would have him paint her nails and toenails and taunted him with her dominance simultaneously. The years went by and for the most part, a point from one of Danielle’s lovely fingers was all it took to end debate and extract obedience from her husband. Everything was perfect, Danielle had her full time sex slave, and Larry had the best orgasms of his life...

A Wrench In the Works

Whenever Danielle worked her magic fingers and breasts on Larry, he was putty in her hands. After the climax however he started to become less responsive and more rebellious. Larry even outright disobeyed her a couple of times which was unacceptable to Danielle. One night when Larry was out having a beer with some friends Daniel looked at some of the things on Larry’s computer. He had bookmarked several sites about Hypnosis and mind control. Larry seemed quite obsessed with being controlled by exotic women. Danielle was outraged that he had not talked to her about this newfound heightening of his desires about control and dominance but she visited some sites herself to gain more knowledge of the subject. Her reaction again surprised her. Every story and scenario that had been enjoyed by her husband had a similar effect on her, Danielle was hooked, the more she read the more the idea of actual physical control, real power, appealed to her. That night (another defining momen t), after “playing” herself silly, she decided on a new course of action. “Okay kinkyboy, if you really want to be controlled, I’ll be the one to fix you!” She thought.

Shifting Gears

That Friday night, Larry came home from work and immediately said, “I need to do some stuff on the computer, I’ll be up in a while.” Danielle worked her best “Dom” routine and changed his mind, “Look at me” she said. as Larry looked, he noticed she was wearing a revealing nightgown and she flashed her nails in his face which were done up in a hologram type multicolored polish, she new that would get his attention, It did. After a drink which was laced with Zanax and Viagra (don’t ask), and a candlelight snack, she beckoned him with a crooked finger and he followed her upstairs for what he thought would be a pretty good night of sex and domination (well he was half right). The fact that she was so determined to make him comfortable and relaxed should have raised a red flag but with the effects of the Zanax, the flag was more of a beige color.

After propping him up on some pillows and positioning herself for the usual access to his nether-lands, she then turned out the lights, not something she normally does. “What’s going on?” he asked, “Wait a minute” she replied. All of a sudden a strange light appeared in the room. " A black light, cool!” Larry said quite drowsily. As Danielle performed her routine for softening up her victim, Larry noticed that all he could see was Danielle’s bright pink lips and her now glowing nails. “Wow, that’s amazing, how did you...” He was cut off with a soft shut-up gesture from Danielle’s hand.

“Now, don’t talk just listen. listen and look at my nails and hear me. My voice is all you hear and my glowing lips and my nails are all you can see. Relax, I have a special fantasy planned for us tonight, do as I say and watch my nails”.

Larry was really getting turned on and even in his present state he could see that she went to a lot of trouble to act out his hypno-fantasy. I’ll play along, this should be good, he thought.

“Concentrate. Focus on my nails and my voice. Every word I say is relaxing and pleasing to you. my voice is honey to your mind, sweet to hear and it sticks in your memory.

“Honey” Larry thought, “that’s a really good one, she’s thought this through. “Too bad it’s just a fantasy.” Oops I said that out loud!

“Don’t think about fantasies or realities” Danielle said. “Tonight anything is possible, keep your mind open, open to me. My words, my voice, my nails, they’re all pretty real aren’t they”?

“Yes they are” Larry heard himself say. “that was strange” Larry thought.

“Concentrate, listen, relax...” Larry knew she had him with just her touch. He was concentrating, he was soooo relaxed. As usual he would obey but this time it seemed a little different, he didn’t know just how different though. Danielle spoke, her words carefully planned yet flowing so naturally. “This just might work!” Danielle thought. Larry was definitely in a daze and he knew it. This was too close to home, fantasy becoming reality, becoming fantasy again. The lines were blurry, had they been crossed? Larry didn’t have to wait long to find out. After a while of her mantra, Danielle told Larry he couldn’t look away, “your eyes are locked onto my nails with my glowing lips in the background.

Larry felt like he couldn’t look away but he wasn’t sure if it was her skillful manipulation of his engorged phallus until Danielle said “go ahead and try, I want you to try with all your will to look away!” As Larry tried he realized there was a force holding him. She moved her hands this way and that to illustrate her point. Larry’s eyes followed to perfection her every movement. He felt like one of those Bobble head dolls in the back of a car with his head bouncing back and forth. The next statement was even more bold, “you cannot move, you cannot speak and you will listen carefully to all my commands. Larry was terrified. He tried with all his might to do something, anything, speak, move or look away but he was held fast by an irresistible force and even worse he was intently listening for her next commands! This was his fantasy but yet he was not enjoying it because of the total shock he was in. If it weren’t for the drugs, he would probably faint from fear. This was so different from the fantasies, this was reality and he was not ready for it.

Suddenly Danielle saw the fear in his eyes and although this turned her on more than anything she was not yet a tyrant. A couple of words from Danielle had Larry relaxed and unafraid. “Okay now Larryboy, it’s time to put this matter to bed so-to-speak. I’m going to put you to sleep and have some fun weaving my spells on you. Don’t worry you won’t remember until I want you to. When I count to five, you will fall asleep, one, two, three , four, nighty-night slaveboy...Five! Larry’s mind turned off like a switch and he heard nothing but a few murmurs in his stupor and then blackness...

Wrong Side of the Bed

When Larry woke up the next morning he felt unbelievably relaxed and refreshed but he also had more than the usual “morning hard-on”. It was almost like he had been teased and denied release. He tried to remember if he got any last night but to his dismay he could only remember his wife beckoning him upstairs with those beautiful fingers and him following, the rest was a total blank. He decided that he needed release, now! Starting to fondle himself, he was fantasizing about his wife and their usual foreplay. In no time he was at the edge of orgasm and going at it quite furiously. Something was wrong, something was holding him back. He looked next to him at his sleeping wife and could see her hand poking out from the covers, that will help he thought but no matter how he tried he could not gain satisfaction. Larry sighed with frustration and started to give up when he heard his wife stir.

“ What’s the matter”? she said in a condescending tone, laced with an obviously false curiosity. “Can’t get the cork out of your bottle”?

Feeling a little embarrassed Larry said, “no you just interrupted me”

Danielle

“You don’t know how right you are, last night I put a little lock on your box. You can’t come until I command you to!”

Larry

“That’s ridiculous, I was just about to when you woke up and broke my train of thought”.

Danielle

“Okay, don’t let me stop you, go ahead and try.

Larry

began again with more vigor, trying desperately to get his release but it was of no use. No matter how he tried or what fantasies he concocted, he could not cum.

Danielle was staring at him with an amused look on her face just waiting for him to give up. Finally Larry said “alright, I’ll bite, what’s up”?

Danielle

“Well it’s simple really. Last night I drugged you, seduced you, hypnotized you, made you completely cooperate with me as I explored the depths of your psyche, then turned you into my slave. Willing or not I can make you do anything I want no matter what! Oh, and then I made you forget everything I don’t want you to remember. Are you getting the picture now”?

Larry

“The drugged and seduced part I certainly believe, but hypnotizing and enslaving me without me knowing is a little far fetched”.

Danielle

“ It no longer matters what you believe, I have made my fantasies as well as your dreams and nightmares, a reality. within a few minutes you will get a taste and just a small sample of how much control and power I now have over you. I spent most of the night programming you with all the triggers and responses that I want you to have, it was exciting but yet it was tedious. Now that I’m all rested, I can’t wait to play with my new toy”.

Danielle’s face was so smug and confident that Larry was almost afraid she was right but he certainly had some doubts.

Larry

“ I love the way your talking in fact I’m pretty worked up just hearing you but I think that’s all it is, just talk. Why don’t you prove it to me”.

Danielle

“I thought you’d never ask, but keep in mind that this will be the last request you are allowed to make and definitely the last that will be granted to you at least for the rest of the day. All the requests or should I say commands will come from me now”.

Larry

“I’m waiting, hot shot...”

At that moment Danielle lifted her hand and pointed directly at Larry who froze instantly no more than a foot or so away from her. Larry was still as a statue and made no outward sign or expression. Inside however Larry was a torrent of thoughts and emotions. I can’t move, I can’t even blink or talk. How can this be happening? Is this for real?

Daniel just lay there propped up on one elbow pointing at Larry knowing that he could not respond other than to stare at her in wonder. So she kept him like that, like a statue for a moment just to taunt him.

Danielle

“What’s the matter? I got your tongue? Are you getting it now? Now that I have your full attention, I am going to give you some commands and you are going to follow them. Do you understand?”

As Danielle said this, she sat up and put the hand that had propped her up, to her ear and cupped it to indicate that she awaited a response. Immediately Larry said “yes my beautiful goddess, anything you say”. Although Larry wasn’t trying to say anything, to his amazement, those words were drawn involuntarily from his lips.

Danielle

“ I have total control over your body, and at any time I want I can assume control over your mind. For now just your body will do, I want you to be fully aware of the robot, puppet and slave I have turned you into. Do you understand?

Larry

“Yes my beautiful goddess, anything you say.

An evil smile crept across Danielle’s face and Larry was gripped by fear and a feeling of helplessness, as the extent of her power over him started to sink in. He could only sit and wonder what would come next.

To Be Continued