The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Happily Ever After ( a love story)

By: Handson 36

Part 2

Up and At’em

As Larry sat immobile on their bed with Danielle pointing her long iridescent nails at him, he was listening to everything she said intently, he could do nothing else.

Danielle

I like the feeling of having total control, I’ve always enjoyed it even more than you I think. Last night was the kicker though, watching you sitting there like a Zombie, kind of like you are right now, being programmed by me to obey my every whim. I know that when I speak a certain phrase and trigger you, I can make you do anything, and I mean anything. I’m not sure however, just how much control I have over your conscious mind and body. It looks pretty good right now as you can see... but today we’re going to test the limits of your obedience. Even now my devious little mind is thinking of ways to push it, you know what I mean?

Larry

Yes my beautiful goddess anything you say.

Danielle

I will allow you to remember what I did to you last night later on, but for now it’s all going to be a mystery to you. I get all hot and bothered just thinking about it. Want me to show you one of the “cerebral Implants” I gave you last night?

Larry

Yes my beautiful goddess, anything you say.

Danielle

I thought you’d say that.

Danielle

(still holding Larry paralyzed with the point of her finger), turned over exposing her ass to Larry’s face and said: “ASSFACE” Larry immediately started to lick and kiss her white creamy behind for all he was worth. Holding her by the hips he forced his face in deeply, debasing himself at her whim. Again, just as he had had no ability to move at all before, he now had none to stop this humiliation. Even worse he was now harder than he could have imagined. She turned back to him with a sinister gleam in her eyes obviously enjoying his servitude and after what seemed like an eternity she simply snapped her fingers and he was free, falling backwards onto his elbows and gasping both for air and in shock.

Yes he had fantasized about this many times before but he had never told her and had certainly never expected this to be forced upon him.

Danielle

You see, I made you tell me all your demented fantasies and all your dirty little perversions. I’m no expert but I’ve been told that you can’t make someone do something that they have a strong aversion to. I’ve gotten around all that by exposing and exploiting your submissive side to the point that any act that is obedience to me, is something that a part of you, no matter how small, a part of you wants. I’ve even been able to add somethings along those lines that were entirely my idea. Now, as long as you being dominated is even slightly desirable to you, I will own you. That may be forever I guess we’ll see. Tell me truthfully, How do you feel about that?

Larry

A little turned on, and alot scared! (he wanted to say, “what are you crazy”?) he thought better of it and asked: Can we talk about this? I mean I never thought this was possible and if you love me and you don’t want to lose what we have, you won’t really make me your slave will you?

Danielle let out a quiet laugh that almost froze Larry’s blood. “My poor little robot, if I want you to love me even more for doing this to you, I can force you to love me like you never even imagined. “Enough talk, it’s time to take you for a test drive! Again Danielle pointed a finger at Larry and he felt like a statue, “go fetch me some breakfast, in bed, you know how I like my eggs.

Yes my beautiful goddess, anything you say.

Larry’s body was on autopilot. Without any hesitation he turned and purposefully walked downstairs and to the fridge. He contemplated his dilemma and wondered if there was any way he could defy her, it was to no avail. His body was under her control and he was now being forced to concentrate on the task at hand. He made coffee and 2 eggs over easy with buttered toast and put them on a tray with flowers. It wasn’t until he was being pulled up the stairs that he realized just how well he had performed for her. He was almost proud of his accomplishment until his shame returned, “my god what has she done to me”!

PLAY TIME

After serving her breakfast and remaining at attention the whole time, Danielle decided to let the games begin. “Hard for your mistress” she said as she again waved her hands at him with graceful motions. To Larry it felt as if she was lightly caressing his balls with her hands and dragging her nails across his cock, so much so, that he looked down to see who else was in the room with them... no one was there but it felt so real. Within a few seconds he was getting hard. This actually felt better than he ever remembered it feeling and he became fully aroused and staggered a little. “Don’t worry, You still can’t cum until I make you. Now, service your queen”. Danielle pushed the tray and it crashed onto the floor. she then spread her legs to expose herself as Larry was drawn forward like a puppet on strings and compelled to lick and please Danielle while she pulled his hair and roughly humped his face. Larry’s efforts did not seem to be quite skilled enough for her so she said “look at me”! when Larry looked up Danielle was again waving her “magic wands” in his face and she commanded him to try his hardest to please her. He felt an irresistible urge to pleasure her with his tongue and use every trick and all information he had ever learned in an effort to bring her satisfaction. “That’s better, keep it up and I may just let you cum but you have to make me cum at least three times you before get yours bitch”! Apparently after she said that, number one was on its way.

After over an hour of frantic persistence Danielle had had enough and said so. “Of course you had no choice, but I’m still happy. You’ve been a very obedient slave. Now it’s your turn, watch this!” Without touching Larry, using only the skilled, practiced, movements of her hands, she made Larry stand at attention and manipulated his mind so that he felt her. Larry was in awe of the power she had over every part of him. there seemed to be no limitations to her control. After only two or three minutes she simply said “CUM Now”! The feelings cascaded over him like a Niagara falls and he spurted high into the air. His climax was so intense that he crumpled to the floor in a heap at her feet. “You are now spent” Danielle proclaimed and Larry faded away into blackness.

Larry was vaguely aware of some murmuring and felt himself moving around involuntarily but he was mostly unconscious. He heard fingers snap and again he was awake and found himself laying in bed with Danielle’s toes in his mouth, he couldn’t stop sucking her perfectly pedicured toes. Larry looked around while performing for her and realized it was dark. “holy shit it’s dark out, what time is it”, he thought. as if reading his mind Danielle said “time flies when I’m having fun”. “While you were sleeping you accidentally cleaned the house and returned to me for more programming. I wonder if you can have a hard day at rest” she quipped to herself and snapped her fingers again to release him from service. It felt good to Larry to have his body back but from the look on her face something was brewing.

When the cat’s away

Danielle

Why don’t you be a dear and fetch the phone for me, we have plans for this evening.

“Yes my beautiful goddess anything you say,” Puppet Larry again quickly moved to comply.

After getting the phone he involuntarily started dialing a number he didn’t recognize and handed the phone to Danielle. “Hello Steve? It’s Danielle why don’t you come over for some fun, my husband’s out right now. She was looking at Larry for a reaction, Larry tried to say “who the hell is Steve” but he could make no sound at all. Larry was suddenly distracted by an overwhelming urge to go jogging. Danielle, still talking on the phone waved goodbye with a smile and Larry put on his sweats and headed out for a nice evening jog... on a cold winter night.

After Larry’s third time around the block he noticed a strangers car in the driveway, still he just had to jog. “I’m not into jogging, why am I doing this”? He reached the house for the fifth time and he was exhausted, he was panting heavily and finally gained the resolve to investigate. That must be Steve’s car but who the hell is he? What did Danielle mean by “fun”. He walked into the house and didn’t see anyone. Still breathing heavy he realized that they must be upstairs. What is Steve doing upstairs with my wife? As Larry climbed the stairs he heard some giggling and some indiscreet moaning, he was getting really pissed. Larry reached the bedroom, the door was wide open and there on the bed was his wife spread eagle with Steve on top just going to town on her. Larry was no wuss, he was going to rip this guy’s fucking head off and shove it down Danielle’s throat. “Oh hi honey, did you have a nice jog”? Steve stopped in mid stroke to see Larry in the doorway, he was more than a little shocked. Danielle lifted her elegant hand once again and splayed her fingers at Larry who froze instantly just inside the door. “Don’t worry Steve, my husband likes to watch,don’t you Larry”?

Larry

“Yes my beautiful goddess, anything you say”.

Steve

“Well in that case, watch away but I gotta say he looks pretty pissed”!

Danielle

“Don’t worry about him, you’ve got something to finish don’t you”?

This was undoubtedly the most humiliating moment of Larry’s life, standing there helplessly watching as his wife was satisfied by another man! He hadn’t even been inside her for a couple of weeks! He saw red, but kept on standing there quietly watching it all. He vowed that if he ever got free of her power he would kill them both.

After a few minutes of pounding, Steve was done. He arched his back and they came together with some screaming. Larry couldn’t help but notice from his vantage point that Steve wasn’t even as big as he was and he certainly was no marathon man either. Steve got up and Danielle handed him one of Larry’s T shirts to clean up with. “Thanks alot babe, lets do this again real soon! Hey buddy she all yours” Steve said as he slapped Larry on the back and made a bee-line for the stairs. “See ya later Lover” said Danielle and focused her evil glare back on Larry. " I bet you want to rip me to shreds don’t you? Well that wont last for long, why even now you still want me don’t you?”

“Yes- m- m- my- beautiful- goddess”. It wasn’t true though and he tried not to say it. He hated her and he would tell her if he ever got his mouth back.

Danielle started with the hands again and said “you want me”. It was a command not a question. At first Larry was still filled with burning hatred but Danielle repeated... “You want me! You want me! You want me”... Larry got a little dizzy and suddenly he felt it... he wanted her, NO! She continued weaving her web and repeating “YOU WANT ME”! It was becoming true, he was actually starting to want her. The more she said it, the more true it became. Larry’s resolve however was still fairly strong and he was thinking that no matter how much he wanted her he would never give in to his desire, not after tonight. Danielle continued with some slight changes to her mantra. “You want my pussy, you want it so bad. You can’t resist my pussy”... She spread her legs to expose her delta, she was still open and wet from Steve, but she forced Larry to look at it. Your will is crumbling, soon you will be licking someone Else’s cum out of my pussy. You can’t help it, you just want it so bad, I’m making you want it. You know that but you still can’t help it, look at it and crave it more than anything”!

Now feel my hands again, feel them touching you, feel them making you hard... your helpless now, you only feel want I want you to feel”.

Larry’s desire was mounting to the point where he was beginning to doubt himself when he started to feel those glorious invisible caresses again. “Oh shit NO, NO, No, no, please no”.

“It’s no use Larry, you’re going to give in and pleasure me, it’s just a matter of time. Just get on your knees, crawl over and give it one kiss”. Larry dropped to his knees, he knew his fight was hopeless and slowly started to crawl to that perfect, wonderful cleft....

To Be Continued