The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Feed back appreciated to

Happy Trails.

Mary Ann walked along the soccer stadium watching the local high school team, the Ralston Rams, As they experienced a rare loss. The young girl carried her books in her arms, her back pack on her back as she watched the fans leaving the stadium, waiting to see her friend, Dade, the teams water boy.

The team itself, comprised of 8 players, had 4 humans, and 4 anthropomorphic equines, the anthros were built a built different but for the most part were no stronger or weaker then a human. The center was a large Dapple paint anthro equine called Dean, he and 3 other stallions walked along, smiling, and sweaty, they had hooves, so they wore no foot gear, and Dean had a typical equine head, with a shock of black hair and mane that ran down his arched neck, his white shorts were loose with a button over for his black tail. His “rams” team shirt covered his chest but all could see his short white fur of his fore arms, speckled with grey spots, that merged higher up on his fore arm with predominately Grey fur, and a few white speckles, typical of a paint horse.

As Marry Ann approached the bench on the field she saw Dade, the young boy she liked was her own age, and was slim. He wore a straw hat, he was not athletic but he was fairly smart. Marry Ann liked him a lot and hung out with him and studied with him, her own ambitions to one day join the military and the space program.

As she approached Dean stopped, his ears flicked forward and his thick equine lips grew back into a smile “yer not gonna hang out with the geek again are you?”. He looked at the girl 2 years his junior. She had shoulder length bond hair tied back in a pony tail. Some freckles on her nose but a good figure, her body blooming nicely. She wore a tied checker top, and a pair of cut off jeans.

Mary Ann wrinkled her nose “Better him then you Dean, I prefer brains to brawn any day.”

Dean sneered some “I got brains I am carrying a 3.5 average”

Mary Ann looked at the equines soft short fur and rolled her eyes “ooo Ahh… What do you want dean?”

Dean flicked one ear back “Drop that guy, come on out with us we’ll go out have a good time and go back to the barn.”

Marry Ann wrinkled her nose “yer crude Dean, were not even the same SPECIES.”

Dean shrugged “so what?”

Marry Ann began to walk off as Dean’s warm hand gripped her upper arm “hey wait..” he began

Mary Ann turned and slapped him hard across the face “Don’t touch me”

3 of the other team saw it and began chuckling, as deans ears went back, though he released her “Little wench, yer gonna pay for that.”

The girl glared back at him “I doubt it, Look if it’s not plain I dislike you jocks, the way you carry on like yer so cool, and trying to show off that bod”

Dean snorted and went to the locker room.

Dade stepped up, “Dean rankin on ya again?”

Marry Ann shook her head “oaf, I really hate his kind, all he wants is me as a trophy for his arm, how can he even be attracted by another species?”

“Genetics” Dade replied “they have genetically human traits, so while yea they have horse instincts, some human ones are in there too, you can see it in their mares, their breasts are on their chests not between their hind legs like a animal horse. Hence same shape similar attractions.

The girl shook her head “If I am gonna get in college, I need good grades and I can not afford things like that, besides, he’s arrogant, aren’t horses suppose to like to be SOLITARY males? Trying to get me to go with all 4 of them!”

“Again Genetics” started Dade. Bust she cut him off “lets just meet after school so we can study huh?

Back in the locker room, Dean was taking a good ribbing, Coach Hanley stuck his head into the lockers. The human coach growled “Dean, get your tail in my office..NOW”

Dean slung his towel over his shoulders, ears back and clipped into the coaches office, shutting the door when the coach nodded to him.

Coach Hanely looked up from his desk “Dean what the HELL was that outside.”

Dean blinked, his tail flicking “what coach, we can’t win EVERY game”

Hanley blinked “I am not talking about that I am talking about you and that Mary Ann Stacey.”

Dean blinked “her…she’s hot…I”

Hanley cut him off “Damn it Dean, yer a senior, you have the ability to go into the pros, You can’t afford to have a little tart like that slapping yer face and making a scene, if allegations come up of inappropriate action, You see what I mean? If she LIKES you fin, I don’t care what you do with yer off time..but if you get any more incidence like THAT I am gonna have to take some disciplinary action. Now go on get out” Dean walked back into the locker room, his temper no better as his team mate, Glenn, a palomino morph, walked up to him “Coach Hanley upset?”

Dean grabbed his leather pants, they fit fur tight as he tugged them up..but tining the prominent bulge in the front, dipping down the sides of his legs so his hoof was exposed, and pulling on a muscle teeshirt

Dean shrugged his eyes glaring “I am going to get even with her..”

Glenn smiled “hmm that sounds like fun.”

Dean went home for lunch to get what he needed. Finding his sire waiting for him, deans ears went back. His dad looked in a foul mood. “what’s up dad?” he asked jamming his hands in his pockets.

Deans father glowered “it’s Old man Scacey” he grunted “I want his farm, the old coot won’t sell, says he wants it for that Girl…Marry Ann”

Dean nodded

“And I got a call from Coach Hanley today”

Dean groaned

“Don’t groan, Damn it Dean start acting like a stallion instead of a colt”

“yes dad”

The stallion Tromped away. When his back was turned, Dean grabbed a few green stems from a planter box near his parents bedroom. “I will dad..I will”

As school let out Stacy and Dade headed to the sandwich shop for a milk shake, Dean walked with Marry Anne “what’s got you so bothered ?”

Marry Anne shrugged “it’s Dean’s father, they want Grandpa Staey’s farm, were neighbors…”

Dade chuckled “yer NEIGHHHHHbor”

Marry Anne swatted him, walking along in her flip flops almost gave her a clip like an equine. Then she sighed. He was about to ask when he saw, the 4 equines from the team were inside.

Dade shrugged “fuck them’ he said “lets go in.” she was about to swat him when they walked in. Sitting down.

Sure enough Dean walked over, the tight leather of his breeches creaking as he approached.

MaryAnn looked up “Dean Don’t Start.”

Dean looked surprised “Now now.. I just wanted to apologies.”

The girl looked at him narrowly “why?”

Dean shrugged “Coach Hanley said if I didn’t I’d be off the team.”

Mary Ann smirked “I didn’t think it would be sincere, you jocks are all the same.

Dean shrugged “all the same, I’d like to by the milk shake….”

Mary Ann shrugged “whatever” the look on her face one of a bit of contempt, she really didn’t like his arrogance.

Dean walked over to the drink as Dade watched, Glenn clipping over and dropping a glass causing Mary Anne to start and look, when she did Dade saw Dean take a bit of green, Loco weed, and crush the juice into the shake.

Dean brought the glass as Dade looked up “hey that’s…” he stopped at the feel of a hard hand from Glenn on his shoulder “Lets take a walk water boy…”

Mary Ann blinked and paused, the glass half way to her lip.

Dad mumbled a brief “it’s o.k.” getting Glenn’s hint, he let himself be guided outside. The other 2 equines watching down the counter with concealed smiles.

Outside Dade looked up at the other equine “that was Loco weed! If she drinks it..”

Glenn nodded with a smiled “that’s right, she’s gonna become real complaint. Yer supposed to be part of the team, she disrespected Dean, and besides he’s a senior, she’s only a sophomore.” Dade looked back. And saw Stacy tip the glass up, and heard Glenn give a soft “ahhhh, that’s a start” as her throat moved. Dade looked back at the towering muscled senior “now team boy, you got a choice, shut up and be a team player and I think we can help you bulk up some, or get a beat down.”

Dade nervously nodded.

They went back inside. Marry Anne was sipping her Shake, with a physics book open, her back pack on her back “you o.k. Dade? That Colt didn’t threaten you did he, damned Jocks think they can solve everything physically.”

Dade shook his head no, as Glenn walked away, his tail flicking. Marry Ann took another drink of her soda “look at them, all 4 in leather pants, skin tight as if we all just fall over for that bulge in front….” She paused “phew..it’s warm in here”

Dade nodded “well…finish yer shake and we can go..”

Mary Ann nodded, sucking more thru her straw, Dade had noticed she didn’t have a come back, she just had shrugged. Slowly her eyes were dilating.

“Mary Ann er..are you o,.k.?”

She relaxed in her chair and said in a dreamy voice “hmm? Oh…yeaaaaaa”

Grinning the 3 anthros clipped up “we’ll take it from here Dade, go home and relax” Dean taking Mary Anne’s hand.

Where before the girl pulled away she now hazed at Dean’s white speckled hand, and he leared back “ohhhh…not so bad now” he took her hand more firmly and tugged. Together they exited the shop and began towing her, smiling, toward Deans’s property, Glenn looking back to Dade said “I don’t wanna see you leave for at least 8 min.

Dade looked at his watch. Sweating and unsure. It was 4:00 at 4:10 he began running toward Dean’s property.

Panting he stopped before a rise, and peeked over. Dean still had MaryAnn’s hand and was tugging her inside his barn. She slowly was led in, as 3 of them went with her. The 4th, a black stallion named Sorrel, looked around making sure no one was in plain sight then closed the door.

As Dade approached, he could hear them chuckling

“Dean, you pulled it off..we GOT her!”

Deans voice “yea, and compliant as hell” Dade moves around looking for a knot hole or something, he saw the loft open and climbed up the rope. Inside he heard “so dean, what now?”

Dean chuckled, Dade could now see Marry Ann standing with a silly smile as the other 4 ringed her “now, she won’t be needing those clothes, take them off..no need to be careful.

That said 3 of them tugged at her, Glenn gripped the front of Marry Ann’s shirt and with a firm tug ripped it , the front tearing and exposing her soft white breasts..pouting nicely with little brown nipples. Mary Anne monad and smiled looking at him as he reached out for a good fondle, the black one ripping the back pack from her back, tossing it into a corner on a dung pile. Dade blinked, they were like piranha, He saw a pare off furred arms come from behind the stupefied girl and gripping her waist band and ripped, tugging it down with a laugh as her smooth bare ass and soft bare lips of her cunt were exposed.

Dade blinked, rooted to his spot watching the circling males, Mary Anne was not completely naked and exposed. Slowly Dean walked up, his black mane wild as he tugged off his shirt, he began peeling his leather breeches down “I have been waiting a long time for this” he chuckled “and in all my arrogance, I’m gonna show you how YOU get mounted.

Dade could see Dean reach behind him and unbutton the loop that went over his tail. Mary Ann stared with a silly smile as Dean began to peel, Dade could now see his dappled white legs, they went up to the tuck of his ass under his black tail where the fur was predominantly grey dappled with white spots. Dade’s eyes widened as Dean kicked off the breeches, grinning with lust filled eyes. The Equines black length was fully out and extended. It was not till this moment that Dade realized, Dean was completely serious on going thru with this. The black length glistened from it’s sheath, and in the soft grey sac 2 organ sized balls hung. The cock was equine, unlike a human the tip had a trumpet tipped flare on it, the purpose being to seal on the inside of a mare and help keep the ferrite seed IN

With a triumphant grin Dean advanced on Mary Anne, the other 3 backing and calling encouragement as they grinned. Dean stepped up to her..slipping warm soft furred arms around her he stroked her blonde hair “A pony tail…how appropriate for a horses ass” he chuckled. “I have waited along time for this” his hand grabbed the pony tail and with a soft yank, pulled her head back. With an aroused moan she looked up into the equine muzzle the thick velvety lips as he puffed his warm clover scented breath in her face and leaned in for the kill.

Dade watched the soft black lips picker and press to Mary Ann’s red lips… the much thicker equine tongue extended and in her moan, slid deeply into the girls mouth, Dade watched in fascination as Dean explored, trapping her against his warm furred body, her unresisting, fogged mind moaning as she suckled gently on his tongue the tongue pressing first one side of her cheek out, from the inside, then the other, as he smothered her in a wet kiss.

They kissed for long moments, dean savoring his victor, as his tail flicked… breaking the kiss and pulling away Dade could see the Kiss had done it’s work, her nipples were perked, her sex was wet, with the loco weed, her hormones were running away and Dean had stimulated her. With a grin Dean reached down, Dade knew what was coming… as Dean lifted her, he smiled at her “now for the coup de grace “ Dade could see marry Ann’s legs dangle in the Jock’s strong grip. The others watched with quiet appreciation as Dean positioned her, her bare lips just over the flare of his dark length. Sliding a hand up her back he loved to place her against the wall, and, perfectly aligned, let her fall. Her own weight claimed her virginity as Dade watched the dark length sink into her body like a snake slithering into it’s lair. Dean gave a warm chuckling laugh and lunged, pressing in further. His black tail began to flick as he withdrew and plowed in again, with a deep grunt. Mary Anne was hanging n, stroking his mane and moaning…panting heavily. The 2 continued their inter species rut. Dean loved every moment of it…thrusting up, his body beginning to lather as hers began a heavy shimmering sweat.

Dean’s head flicked as his mouth sealed over hers again and then he panted “that’s it…wench….ahh, yer gonna…r…ride….ALL of us…

Dade watched as Dean set his hooves and rode her… her head lolling against him in his control. Dean grinned the smile of someone who has JUST what he wanted, and after some time Dade saw him suddenly thrust Up and HOLD..his tail flicking up and down as he watched the black shaft pulsing….Dean gritting his teeth and arching his neck as he gasps “THERE…yeaa…..mmmmmmm, ahhhhhh” relaxing in his sweat he smiled still within her as his seed ran down her leg “I told you you’d pay, and yer gonna.

After he caught his breath, Dean watched him pull out, fascinated with how much of HIM was IN her. Once out he set her down and she stood on wobbly legs, and he nodded to Glenn, the Palomino smiling and moving over o quickly take her hand, lower his head to suck a nipple and begin to lead her to the side to enjoy her.

Dean moved over to the lode, still naked and looked up grinning. “You can come out now Dade…”

To be continued…