The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hard Slide

“Mr. Kelso, we have to stop meeting like this.”

Deke Kelso shook his head. “It wasn’t my idea, Ms. Jepson.”

“Yes, I know, but I told you what was going to happen the next time this happened and when it happened last time, you assured me that this wouldn’t happen again. You assured me of that.”

“Yes, I know.”

“And yet here we are again.”

“Yes, I know.”

“And I’m sure you remember what it was I said I was going to have to do if this happened again.”

“I’m not stupid. I remember.”

“I’m going to have to do it. I’m going to have to expel her.”

“Wait.”

“Wait for what. Another excuse.”

“The last time we talked, you said there was another option. Is that something that is still a viable option?”

Gretchen Jepson looked at the man sitting across from her. “You mean the Waring Academy?”

“Yes.”

“But you said that option wasn’t an option.”

“I said that option wasn’t an option then. I’m asking if it’s still an option now.”

Gretchen Jepson paused for only a moment before she answered. “It still is,” she said, “but only if Tabitha is still enrolled here.”

“I thought so. So can you hold off for just one more day?”

“Why?”

“I want to talk to the governor one last time.”

“You’ve already talked to him,” the principal said.

“I know, but give me one more chance.”

Gretchen Jepson looked at the papers in front of her. She was all ready to sign the expulsion form for the governor’s daughter. She didn’t have to wait. “I’ll give you 24 hours, Mr. Kelso, but one way or the other, tomorrow is her last day here. Either you take her out or I’m going to kick her out. Those are your only two options.”

“I understand that, Ms. Jepson. I’ll let you know tomorrow and I just wanted to say thank you.”

* * *

It was later in the day when Deke Kelso finally had his talk with his boss. “We’ve got one more item to discuss, Lyle.”

“You know, I know it’s always bad when you call me by my first name, Deke. What’s up?”

“It’s about your daughter.”

Lyle Landry wished he could even act surprised but even that was beyond him. “What’s she done now?” he asked.

“She apparently was smoking in the girl’s room.”

“Hardly a major infraction.”

“No, sir, but it was pot and she was having sex with one of the Freshman and the school officials are pissed. Something about contributing to the delinquency of a minor or something like that.”

Lyle Landry sighed. “So what do we do this time?” he asked.

“This time, they’re going to kick her out for sure.”

The governor shook his head. “We can’t have that. You know we can’t have that. This is an election year.”

“To tell the truth, sir, they don’t much care. They’ve pretty much had it up to here with her. They were ready to kick her out today but I bought us another 24 hours.”

“For what?”

“For the same thing we talked about last time.”

“That boarding school?”

“Yes, sir.”

“No way. I’m not going to do it.”

“I don’t see as how you have much choice, sir. They’re going to kick her out one way or the other. The principal told me as much today but I bought us 24 hours. That’s all I could get.”

“Can we put any pressure on the principal?”

“To do what?”

“I don’t know. To hold off on the expulsion. At least through the end of the year. Something like that?”

Deke Kelso shook his head. “You try to do anything to her, and I do mean anything, you try to do anything to her, and she’ll head off to the press. I can almost guarantee that and then you’ll just have made a bad problem ten times worse.”

“So what do you suggest?”

“If it’s me, I put her in the Waring Academy. It does two things. It gets her out of the public eye and maybe it turns her life around. You ask me, that’s a win win situation.”

The governor nodded. “All right, do it. You’ll see about getting her enrolled?”

“Yes, sir.”

“All right then. I’ll let you handle it.”

* * *

The next day, the governor’s chief of staff set about to fill in the application for the Waring Academy. At first, he couldn’t believe just how long the application was but when he started to read through the questions, he began to understand just why it was as long as it was. It didn’t make it any easier though so the best Deke Kelso could do was to just keep on going.

It took him the better part of the morning to fill out the application and that was even after he’d cleared everything else off of his schedule but finally, the task was done and when it was, he picked up the phone and he called Gretchen Jepson. “We’ve got an answer for you,” he said.

“I know. We’ve already got an email from the Waring Academy asking when they could come pick her up.”

“What? Already? I just submitted the application like five minutes ago.”

“I told you when we first talked about these guys, I told you that these guys were really efficient.”

“I know but—”

“These guys are really good and they are totally able to handle any case.”

“Have you ever looked at their application.”

“Unh uh. Why?”

“It’s, um, it’s very detailed.”

“I told you. These guys are the best.”

“I guess so.”

“Well, your problems are over. They’ll pick her up right from the school here and they’ll take her away.”

“What about her clothes and her personal effects?”

“What about them?”

“Won’t they need them from us?”

“From what I hear, they have everything they need on site. Like I said before, your problems are over.”

“Good. I hope so.”

When Deke Kelso hung up the phone, it wasn’t like he was totally convinced. After all, some of the questions that had been asked were very, very personal, but then in the next instant, there were other things that were being brought to his attention and he soon shoved the whole affair about the governor’s daughter off to the side. As Gretchen Jepson had said, that at least was a matter that had already been dealt with and there were any number of other issues that were still awaiting his attention.

* * *

When Tabitha Landry received the summons to come to the office, the comely, little brunette thought nothing of it. After all, she was always getting in trouble and most of the time, it wasn’t her fault anyway. It was just that the school had all these stupid rules and how was she supposed to follow all that crap and hell, why should she when her father was the governor.

She walked into the front office like she owned the place. It wasn’t like she had to introduce herself. Everyone there knew who she was. “Did someone here send for me?”

“Not any of us,” said Mrs. Higgins. “It’s him.”

Tabitha turned to see the man sitting on the bench. He was dressed all in black and he was wearing a black hat. Who the fuck wore hats these days, the girl wondered. “Did you want to see me?”

“Is your name Tabitha Landry?”

“Yeah,” the girl replied although there was just something about the way the man asked that that made Tobitha think that the man already knew who she was.

“You need to come with me.”

“Fuck you. Do you know who my daddy is? I’m not going with you.”

“We’ll let that use of language go for now,” the man said, “but you are coming with me.”

“Fuck you. I’m not going anywhere with you.”

“As a matter of fact, you are,” and even as the man said that, he produced a device that looked something like a penlight which he shone first in one and then in the other of the girl’s eyes. “Now,” he said. “What are you going to do?”

“I’m going to go with you,” the girl said in a monotone voice.

“That’s right, you are,” and with that, the man turned to the woman behind the desk. “Thank you for your cooperation,” he said.

“Any time.”

* * *

It was fifteen minutes later when Tabitha Landry finally realized where she was. By that time though, she was already in the car and she was on her way to the Waring Academy but that didn’t stop her from sitting bolt upright in her seat. “Where the fuck am I?” she demanded.

“You’re in my car,” said the man in the black suit.

“Who the fuck are you?”

“I’m sorry but there wasn’t time for us to be properly introduced earlier. My name is Lionel. I will be your driver today.”

“You’re fucking kidnapping me.”

“As a matter of fact, considering that you are already eighteen, that would be correct. You are an adult and so are able to make decisions on your own but the only thing is I don’t think anyone’s going to complain.”

“I’m fucking complaining.”

“Yes, well, you don’t count.”

“Pull this fucking car over right now or so help me, I’ll scream.”

“By all means, go right ahead … if you can.”

The girl opened her mouth, then closed it, then opened it again and closed it again. “What the fuck!”

“Screaming isn’t allowed at the Waring Academy.”

“What the fuck is the Waring Academy?!”

“Among other things, it’s your new home.”

“Fuck you.”

“And while we’re at it, let’s give you something else to do rather than using that word.”

“Using what word?”

“I think you know the word I mean.”

“What? You mean fuck. I’ll say fuck whenever and wherever I want. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. See you can’t fucking stop me.”

“Why don’t you play with yourself.”

Tabitha would have added even more to her running commentary but suddenly, she had the most amazing feeling. She needed to …

No wait. That was wrong, and yet …

And yet her hands were opening her jeans and then she was pulling her butt up so she could slide her jeans and her panties down and …

No, this was wrong and yet it felt so right to play with her pussy. Her fingers stroked her little cliffy and she rubbed herself again. Oh my God. This was so good.

“There now. That’s better.”

She was going to tell the man fuck you but instead she just rubbed her clitty even harder.

She’d lost count of the number of times that she’d made herself cum before the car finally pulled into an estate whose sign out front proudly announced that they had arrived at the Waring Academy.

The man brought the car to a stop. “You can get out now,” he said.

She was about to tell him what she thought about that but instead she stepped out of the car.

“You can leave the jeans and panties. You won’t be needing those anymore.”

“Fuck you.” Tabitha pulled her jeans and panties up but even as she did, she couldn’t help thinking about the implication of what the man had said. She wasn’t sure why he thought she wouldn’t be needing them anymore but that certainly sounded bad.

A woman looked up when the girl entered. With her brown hair pulled up into a bun and with the glasses she wore, she looked quite the professional woman. “You must be Tabitha Landry,” the woman said.

“Yeah, I’m Tabitha Landry,” the girl said. “Where the fuck am I and just who the fuck are you?”

“My, my, such language. I am Miss Holloway and as for where you are, I’m sure you’ve already been told that this is the Waring Academy but if you’ll follow me, I’ll take you to see the head administrator and she can explain everything to you.”

Tabitha didn’t want to follow the bitch anywhere but if this was going to get her some answers to her questions, then she supposed maybe she could follow the woman at least this once. “Fine,” she said. “Take me to this head administrator person.”

Miss Holloway led Tabitha down a hallway and when she came to what was obviously the corner office, she stopped and knocked on the door.

“Come,” came a voice from the other side of the door.

Miss Holloway opened the door and motioned for Tabitha to enter and only after Tabitha had entered did Miss Holloway follow her inside.

The head administrator was a small, blond woman. She wore her hair short and when she stood, Tabitha could see the woman was dressed all in white. “Miss Landry,” the woman said even as she extended a hand, “I’m Ms. White. What a pleasure to meet you.”

Tabitha looked at the outstretched hand without making any movement to shake it. “You can cut the crap,” she said. “You people kidnapped me. Your driver pretty much said as much and as soon as I get to a lawyer, I’m going to sue the pants off of you, and her,” she said with a nod towards Miss Holloway. “and everyone else in this God damned place.”

Ms. White stood with her still outstretched hand for just a moment longer before she pulled it back and she took a seat. “Well now, I’m sure you’re entitled to try but I think you’ll find that suing us won’t be nearly as easy as you think it will be. Would you have a seat please?”

Tabitha wasn’t going to take a seat but then she thought better of it. No need for her to be uncomfortable she told herself. Why not have a seat and take a load off.

“Now as for suing us, I think you’ll find you won’t be able to do that. The Waring Academy is a finishing school for girls and I think that by the time we’re done with you, any self respect you may have had will be quite literally done.”

Tabitha was a bit taken aback at the administrator’s tone. Her voice had started out all sweetness and light but by the time she was done, her voice had suddenly become hard and steely and just a little bit scary, but then Tabitha wasn’t the type of girl to be scared that easily. “I am going to sue you,” she said.

“Do you know what little girls like you are good for?”

Tabitha smiled. “I don’t know,” she said, “but I’m sure you’re going to tell me.”

“You’re right. Little, rich girls like you are only good for one thing. Little, rich girls like you are only good for getting fucked. Little, rich girls like you only exist to give pleasure to others and the more pleasure you give, the better you feel because at least for the moment, at least you know you have some little meaning in your otherwise worthless lives.”

“That’s all very interesting,” Tabitha smirked. “I think maybe you should put that in your brochures.”

“I see we’re going to have to prove it to you. Would you please take off the your clothes.”

“Yeah right. Like I’m going to do that.”

“Actually, you will do that.”

“Fuck you.”

“By the time you leave here, you will know that your pussy is the only part of your body that has any value at all and you will learn what it means to give your pussy the utmost respect that it deserves. By the time you leave here, you will learn to crave the attention of others and you will learn the difference between good attention and bad attention. By the time you leave here, you will graduate with a superior education but you will never feel compelled to show it off because a worthless, little slut is always inferior to everyone else. But most importantly, by the time you leave here, you will learn to do what you’re told because a worthless, little slut always does what she’s told. Now, would you please take off your clothes.”

Tabitha just stared at the woman. “Fuck you,” she said.

Ms. White just sat there behind the desk and looked at her newest charge.

“Did you hear me?” Tabitha said. “I said fuck you. What do you think about that. Fuck you.”

If Ms. White thought anything at all, she said nothing.

Tabitha hopped out of her chair. This woman was all talk. She talked a good game but when push came to shove, she just wasn’t up to the task.

“I don’t know who you thought you were dealing with,” Tabitha said as she kicked off her shoes and she opened her jeans, “but my dad’s the governor of this fucking state and when he finds out what you’ve done to me, he is going to be so pissed.”

Tabitha pushed her jeans and her panties down her legs. “And when daddy gets through with you, then the feds can have you, too, and that’s going to be fun to watch, too.

“And when everyone else is through with you, I’m going to get a lawyer and I’m going to sue the pants off of you,” Tabitha said as she stepped out of her clothes.

“I don’t know how much a place like this is worth, but you’re going to make me a very rich woman,” Tabitha said as she pulled her top over her head.

“So you think I’m worthless do you?” Tabitha said as she undid her bra. “Well, I think you’re going to find that by the time I’m done with you, you’re going to be the one who’s not worth a dime.”

Ms. White just smiled. “Did you really think you were the first rich, little girl to ever come to this institution?”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Miss Holloway, I think our newest, little slut needs a school uniform. Would you get it for her?”

“Right away, Ms. White,” and with that the other woman left the room.

“A word of advice to you, Ms. Landry.”

“Yes?” Tabitha said disdainfully.

“Don’t mess with me, Ms. Landry, because if you do, you won’t like the results.”

“Fuck you. I called your bluff. You’re all talk.”

A knock on the door and then Miss Holloway returned holding something small and white.

“You can put on your uniform,” Ms. White said. “We’ll start your training in the morning.”

It was only then that Tabitha realized she was naked or that what Miss Holloway was carrying was nothing more than the skimpiest of little thongs. “What the fuck did you do to me?”

“Do to you?” asked the head administrator with just a hint of mirth in her voice.

“I’m naked, you fucking bitch.”

“I noticed that. I suppose you’ll want to put on your uniform then.”

“Fuck you.” Tabitha made a move to grab at her recently discarded clothes but her body suddenly froze. Her face had a stunned look and then she made a move to grab for her clothes and once more, her body froze. “What the fuck!”

“Something wrong?”

“I can’t move.”

“That’s not true.”

“I can’t move, you fucking bitch.”

“That’s not true.”

Tabitha tried again and once again, her body wouldn’t move. “What do you mean? I can’t move.”

“You can’t pick up those old clothes but then those aren’t yours anymore. Those are the types of clothes that a respectable, young woman would wear but we all know that’s not you. You’re a worthless, little slut and Miss Holloway is holding your new uniform.”

“Fuck you.” The girl once more made an attempt to grab for her old clothes and once more, she was rebuffed.

“We can go on with this for as long as you want but you know you aren’t going to win.”

Tabitha stared balefully at the pile of clothes on the floor.

“Go ahead and put your uniform on.”

Tabitha turned. At least she could do that but when she tried to turn back and look at her old clothes, even that was beyond her.

“I know a worthless, little slut would probably prefer to walk around naked. Heck, I don’t even know why we bother to buy uniforms like this for sluts like you when it’s obvious what you are, but still you need to do what your betters tell you to do.”

Tabitha’s eyes were locked in on the thong. She could move but the only motion now available to her was to reach for the thong.

“Take it,” said the administrator.

Tabitha hesitated but she was wavering. Finally, she reached out and she grabbed at the thong and she slipped it past her feet and she pulled it up her legs.

“There you go, Slut.”

Tabitha couldn’t help but shudder. She wasn’t a slut, she told herself, but she certainly felt like one.

“Miss Holloway will take you to your room.”

“Fuck you.”

Ms. White smiled. “And tomorrow, I think we’ll start looking at expanding your vocabulary. What do you say to that?”

“Fuck you.” It felt good to say but it would have been better if it had at least gotten a more satisfactory result.

“If you’ll follow me,” Miss Holloway said.

What was the point in not following? They’d already demonstrated the ability to somehow control her body. Well, maybe not exactly controlling her body. They hadn’t made her put on the “uniform.” They’d only kept her from putting on her old clothes but they’d still needed her to put it on herself.

Or had they?

Which is what brought her back to the original point. Why shouldn’t she follow this Holloway woman?

Miss Holloway told her about the Waring Academy as they walked. It was essentially a live-in girls school. There were classes. There was a cafeteria. Girls were expected to study and they were expected to get good grades, but success was never rewarded and failure was always punished. If Tabitha knew what was good for her, Miss Holloway told her, it was a whole lot better to succeed than to fail.

Tabitha let the woman show her to a room. It was hard to think of it as her room though. First of all, it was barren. Just a bed and a desk and a chair and a window and absolutely nothing else. No, she wasn’t going to stay here for long. In fact, she’d be out of here as soon as she could get her hands on a phone.

Dinnertime came and Tabitha couldn’t help but wonder if they were going to let her out to eat. It never occurred to her that she could have gone to the door and just let herself out. It never occurred to her that she could do anything else but wait.

No one came and so Tabitha went without dinner.

The next morning, someone knocked on her door. Finally, Tabitha thought. Finally, someone had come to get her.

When Tabitha opened the door, she found a girl standing there. There were differences between the girls. Where Tabitha had dark hair, the other girl was a blond. Where Tabitha stood in at 5′7, her counterpart was a good couple of inches shorter, but in the most important of things, the two girls were the same. Where Tabitha was wearing a little, white thong, her counterpart was doing exactly the same and like Tabitha, she wore nothing else.

“Hi,” the girl said. “My name is Melanie.”

“Who are you?” Tabitha spat.

“I’d like to be your friend.”

“I don’t need a friend. What I need is to get out of here.”

“I used to think that way too but that was before I learned the truth.”

“The truth?”

“You know. That was before I learned that I was a worthless, little slut.”

“What?”

“That was before I learned that I was a worthless, little slut. I used to think I was somebody before. I had boyfriends and stuff and I had things to do but ever since I’ve come here, I’ve learned the truth and now I know I’m a worthless, little slut and now life is a whole lot easier.”

“You’re kidding.”

“Kidding?”

“You actually like it here?”

“Well, no, not really. I’d like to be out of here.”

“Yeah, I thought so.”

“Yeah,” Melanie said wistfully. “I’d like to be out of here but I know I’m not worthy.”

“You’re crazy.”

If that pronouncement bothered Melanie, she didn’t say anything. Instead, she just looked at Tabitha and asked, “You want to get some breakfast?”

“Breakfast? I’m starving.”

“Then follow me and I’ll take you to the cafeteria.”

Tabitha still thought the other girl was nuts but the promise of food more than made up for the perceived deficiencies of her guide. “How long have you been here?” Tabitha asked.

“Me? Almost three years now.”

“Three years? What’d you do to get tossed in here?”

“Heck if I know. My dad remarried and my stepmom and me, we didn’t get along all that well, and next thing I know, I end up here.”

“That sucks.”

“No, it’s okay. I deserve it. I’m better off here.”

Tabitha almost asked the girl why she thought she was better off here but she caught herself at the last moment. She was almost positive that she knew what the answer was going to be and she found herself not wanting to hear it.

“So you’ve been here for three years?”

“Yep.”

“So what do you do for fun around here?”

“Fun?”

“Yeah. Fun.”

“We study.”

“For fun?”

“Ms. White says it’s very important for girls like us.”

“Girls like us?”

“You know. Worthless, little sluts.”

Tabitha sighed. She’d walked right into that one.

“We’re here,” Melanie said. “This is the cafeteria.”

The doors opened and the two girls found themselves looking into a room filled with girls of all different shapes and sizes but all of them had two things in common. All of them looked to be about eighteen and all of them were naked except for the little white thong that each of them wore.

“Come on,” Melanie said. “The trays are over here.”

It wasn’t long before each girl had a tray with food and then Melanie was leading them back into the room. “Come on,” she said. “I have some friends I want you to meet.”

“These are my girls,” Melanie said once she’d led Tabitha to a table. “Hey, girls, this is Tabitha.”

Everyone said hi.

Melanie went on with the introductions. “Amanda here had some parents that were super strict. Finally, her daddy just got fed up with her and sent her off here.”

“They were,” the short-haired blond said. “I think daddy thought it was like a scared straight thing. You know, like a ‘if you want to act like a slut then I’ll show you how a real slut acts’ kind of thing. Little did he know.”

“Little did he know what?” Tabitha asked.

“He showed me all right,” the blond said with a laugh.

“And Kim here, her mom got fed up with her.”

“For sure, you know. Mom said if you’re going to set a bad example for your little sister then I can’t have you here, and I’m like, what’s wrong with me, and I think that just like totally freaked Mom out. It was like ‘You don’t know! You don’t know. What the fucking hell do you mean you don’t know!’ Well, I didn’t know anything then, but I do now.”

“And Monica here’s like a total star. Did you know that? She was in a sitcom called ‘Daddy’s Little Girl.’”

The brunette nodded. “It only went six episodes before it was canceled. The network says I was out of control. Can you believe that?”

“Well you were out of control,” Melanie said.

“I know that, but you don’t have to tell her that.”

“Why were you out of control?” Tabitha asked.

“I just liked boys. I liked them a lot. So I guess the network thought they’d get it out of my system here. Little did they know.”

“Little did they know what?” asked Tabitha even as she picked up a spoon.

“Hey! What are you doing?”

“What?”

“You can’t eat now.”

“Why not?”

“You got to wait.”

“Wait for what?”

“You got to wait for Ms. White.”

“Why?”

But fortunately, none of the girls had to answer because at just that moment, Ms. White stood as she rapped on the side of the glass with a spoon. “Ladies,” she said. “We begin another day and now I ask you who you are.”

As one, every girl in the room except Tabitha said exactly the same thing. “We are worthless, little sluts.”

Tabitha stared in amazement.

“Again,” Ms. White said.

“We are worthless, little sluts.”

“Again,” Ms. White said.

“We are worthless, little sluts,” the girls said and this time, only after it was said did Tabitha realize that she’d actually joined in.

“Again,” Ms. White said.

“We are worthless, little sluts,” and this time, Tabitha thought, this time it felt right.

“All right then, girls, let’s eat.”

It turned out that Tabitha soon found that she had the same home room teacher as Melanie and the rest of her friends.

Ms. Davis was a young woman who didn’t look all that much older than the rest of the girls in her class. She had short, black hair and she wore black-rimmed glasses but there was one very important difference between her and all the other girls in the class. With her white blouse and black skirt, she was wearing more clothes than any of the other girls in the class.

“I see we have a new student in our class today. Would you stand up and introduce yourself.”

Tabitha looked around but it was obvious who the teacher was talking about. Finally and reluctantly, she stood up. “My name is Tabitha Lan—”

“No last names. Worthless, little sluts don’t need last names.”

Tabitha could feel her anger growing. That wasn’t what she was.

“What are you?” Ms. Davis asked.

Tabitha knew what the other woman wanted. It would have been so easy to call herself that but at the last moment, she pulled herself back. “Nothing,” she said.

That drew a chorus of whispered murmurs from the class.

“I think someone thinks she’s better than the rest of us. Would you please come to the front of the room, Tabitha?”

Defiantly, Tabitha came to the front of the room.

“Would you take off your uniform, Tabitha.”

“That drew oohs and ahs from the girls in the room. It was almost as if they thought she was in some sort of trouble. Well, fuck them. She could do it and she’d show them that standing there naked wasn’t any big deal so she stripped off her little, white thong.

“There you go. Now turn around.”

Her first impulse was to question why but that quickly gave way to something else. So the teacher wanted her to turn around. Fine. She could do that so she turned around.

“Bend over my desk.”

What? No, and yet in the next instant, she realized she was doing exactly that.

“Girls,” Ms. Davis said, “I think someone thinks she’s better than you but we know better, don’t we?”

Tabitha could feel a chorus of mumbled agreements from behind her.

“We know better, don’t we?” Ms. Davis said, “but perhaps it’s time to teach someone a new lesson.”

Again, there were more mumblings from behind her.

“So which of you girls would like to be the first to lick this girl’s pussy?”

What? No, and yet Tabitha found herself incapable of moving and worse yet, she could hear some movement behind her and she just knew the other girls were coming up behind her.

“Now remember, we want to show her that she’s not any better than any of the rest of you so remember, no making her cum until she admits what she is.”

What the fuck!?

But then Tabitha felt someone sliding her tongue between her legs and … oh my God … fuck, that felt good … she knew it shouldn’t feel good but that didn’t stop it from making her feel good.

She was almost there. She was almost about to cum when whoever it was pulled back at the last minute.

“No,” she wailed and then moments later, she realized what she’d said.

But almost as quickly as that first tongue had pulled away, there was another one to take its place. Tabitha wasn’t sure just how she knew it but she knew this one was different but just like the first one, this one pulled back at the last moment.

Tabitha almost expected it but that didn’t mean she had to like it and besides, there was another tongue there to replace the one that had left.

It was a pattern that repeated itself over and over again. Those tongues would lick her right up to the verge of cumming but just before she could cum, every single time, those tongues would back away. It was so damned frustrating.

“Do you want to cum?” Ms. Davis asked.

She didn’t care anymore. She didn’t care if it was a girl that made it happen. All she knew was she needed to have it happen.

“Do you want to cum?” Ms. Davis asked again.

“Yes,” Tabitha moaned.

“Then turn around.”

Tabitha turned and in a moment, she knew what the situation was. There was only one girl left but all of the other girls were watching as the one remaining girl knelt in front of her. Some of them were playing with themselves. Some of them were playing with each other.

“Why don’t you tell Melanie what you are,” Ms. Davis said.

Tabitha looked at the girl kneeling in front of her. “No,” she whimpered.

“Then you won’t get what you want.”

Tabitha couldn’t help but groan. That really was the problem. She really did know what she wanted.

“You know what to say.”

She did know what to say or at least she knew what they wanted her to say. She just didn’t want to say it.

“Last chance,” Ms. Davis said. “Either you say it or you don’t.”

“I’m a worthless, little slut,” Tabitha blurted out and within moments, Melanie’s tongue was there between her legs.

“See. Good behavior is rewarded.”

Tabitha did see. Oh geez. That tongue was so good.

“So what are you?”

“I’m a worthless, little slut,” and with that, Tabitha moaned as her body finally gave in to what that tongue was doing to her. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh fucking yeah.”

The next day, Tabitha once more found herself getting breakfast with Melanie and her friends and just as before, Ms. White stood up before anyone could eat and she wrapped on her glass to get the girls’ attentions. “What are you?” she asked.

“We are worthless, little sluts,” every girl but Tabitha said.

“And again,” Ms. White said, and this time when the girls responded, Tabitha found herself tentatively joining in.

“And again,” Ms. White said and this time, Tabitha joined in with a little more enthusiasm.

“And again,” Ms. White said and once more, Tabitha repeated the phrase.

Later that day in home room, Ms. Davis stood up in front of the class.

“You know,” she told the class, “I still think there’s one person here who doesn’t really understand what she is. Tabitha, if you please, will you come here to the front of the class.”

“B-but I said it,” the girl protested even as she walked to the front of the room.”

“Oh I know, dear, but it’s not about saying it. It’s about meaning it and I’m just not sure your heart was in it.”

What could she say to that, Tabitha said. She hadn’t meant it and she knew she hadn’t really meant it.

“Would you take your uniform off?”

“Please no.”

“You see, now that’s just the point. A worthless, little slut wouldn’t have argued the point, would she girls?”

Behind her, the girls in the class all nodded their agreement.

“A worthless, little slut would just do what she was told to do but we can help you with that. For now though, I need you to take off that thong.”

This time, Tabitha did as she was told. She just hoped she wasn’t going to have to do what she’d done the day before. “Please,” she whimpered.

“See, you’ve already learned something. You’ve learned how to say please. Now, girls, if you please. Come to the front of the room.”

The girls did what they were told to do.

“Now, girls, Tabitha here needs to have her pussy eaten. Who here would be willing to do the job?”

Every girl raised her hand.

“It looks like you’re in luck,” Ms. Davis said. She looked at the girl at the end of the line. “Sue, it looks like you’re up.”

Sue was a black-haired girl with a little, round face. She stepped forward and then she dropped to her knees and moments later, she was licking Tabitha’s pussy.

“Oh my God,” the redhead moaned. “Oh my God.” It felt so good and yet she just knew … she wasn’t sure exactly how she knew, but she knew she wasn’t going to be allowed to cum just yet.

“She’s doing a good job, isn’t she?”

Tabitha nodded. “She’s … she’s doing great.”

“She’s a worthless, little slut,” Ms. Davis said, “and yet she’s getting you off.”

Not yet, she wasn’t.

“So if a worthless, little slut can get you off, what does that make you?”

That answer was so easy. “I’m a worthless, little slut,” Tabitha said and almost at the same time, she came in Sue’s hungry, little mouth.

“That’ll do, Sue,” Ms. Davis said and she looked at the next girl in line. “Rita, it’s your turn.”

Rita was a tallish, blond with light blue eyes. Just like Sue had done, she stepped forward and she took Sue’s place and she started licking Tabitha’s pussy.

“Do you like that?” Ms. Davis asked.

“Oh yeah,” Tabitha moaned.

“I’ll bet you want to cum, don’t you?”

“Oh yeah.”

“What are you?”

“I’m a worthless, little slut,” and almost at the same time, Tabitha’s pussy came.

“Monica. You’re up next.”

Monica stepped forward and just like the others, she planted her tongue on Tabitha’s pussy.

“I’m a worthless, little slut,” Tabitha blurted out … and nothing happened.

“I’m a worthless, little slut,” Tabitha said again … and again, nothing happened.

Tabitha looked at Ms. Davis. “What’s wrong?” she asked.

“Wrong?”

“I said I was a worthless, little slut.”

“Yes, I know. I heard you.”

“But nothing happened.”

“Yes, so?”

“So why didn’t anything happen?”

“A worthless, little slut doesn’t call the shots. You should know that by now.”

She was starting to figure that out but that didn’t help her out any. Her pussy was still in need of release.

She looked at the girl between her legs and she looked at Ms. Davis. “Please,” she begged. “Please let me cum.”

“Not yet.”

“Please,” Tabitha whimpered.

“Not yet.”

Tabitha knew. There just wasn’t anything she could do to force the issue so she just moaned as Monica continued to lick her cunt.

“Oh all right. What are you?”

“I’m a worthless, little slut,” Tabitha gasped and in the next instant, she was cumming as her friend’s tongue finally got her off.

Once more, they worked their way down the line until they came to Melanie at the end. “What are you?” Ms. Davis asked again.

“I’m a worthless, little slut,” and with that, Tabitha came yet again.

“That’s the second day in a row that Melanie here has had to get you off. I think she deserves a reward,” Ms. Davis said. “What do you think?”

Tabitha couldn’t help but nod breathlessly and it wasn’t long before she and Melanie had changed places and before it was her tongue between Melanie’s legs and it wasn’t long after that before the blond was cumming hard.

“I have an assignment for you,” Ms. Davis said.

“An assignment for me?”

Her teacher nodded. “You’ll like this. I want you to write a paper on what it means to be a worthless, little slut and I want you to turn it in tomorrow. Can you do that?”

In spite of herself, Tabitha nodded. She didn’t want to write a stupid paper and she had no idea why she’d agreed to do it but she had agreed to do it nonetheless so there she was in her room working on her paper.

She looked at what she’d written. This was crap, she told herself and she crumpled up the paper and she threw it in the trash.

Moments later though, she was fishing the paper out of the trash and she was smoothing it out on her desk. She could do this, she told herself. She could do this.

She just wasn’t sure why she was doing it. All she knew was when the next morning came, that paper represented the most work that she’d put in on a school assignment in a long, long time.

Ms. Davis read it over and then finally she looked up at her student. “This is a passable piece of work,” she said.

Tabitha couldn’t help but grin. She’d finally done it. She’d finally pleased her teacher. She wasn’t sure why that was important to her. She just knew it was.

“This is a passable piece of work,” Ms. Davis said, “and if what I wanted was something that was passable, I’d be pleased.”

As quickly as Tabitha had started to grin, just as quickly, that grin faded away.

“I expect better from you,” Ms. Davis said. “I expect better from all my girls,” and with that, she tossed the paper in the trash. “Now, I want you to do better,” Ms. Davis said. “I want you to impress me. I want you to personalize it. I want to know that you get it.”

That night, Tabitha sat at her desk. She just didn’t get it. What did her teacher want?

She should be mad, she told herself. She should be mad that her teacher had dissed her like that and yet she wasn’t. Why wasn’t she mad?

She looked at the notepad in front of her and still no words seemed to come to her.

She didn’t get it. What did Ms. Davis want of her.

And finally, she started to write.

The next day in class, she stood in front of her teacher as Ms. Davis read the paper all the way through. There was no indication what her teacher thought of the work until finally she read the last word and that’s when she put the paper down. “Now that’s what I wanted to see.”

Tabitha wanted to grin but she didn’t want to get too far ahead of herself.

“It’s okay to smile,” Ms. Davis said. “You did well. I especially liked the part here where you said, ‘It really hurt me when you tossed my last paper in the trash but that’s when I finally got it. It didn’t matter what I thought, and if you throw this one in the trash, too, it still doesn’t matter because it doesn’t matter what I think. I get that now and I accept it. More than that, I want it.’”

“Thank you, Ms. Davis.”

“I’m starting to think you really do get it.”

“I’m trying, Ms. Davis.”

“I know you are, Tabitha, and if you keep at it, I assure you, you can be the slut you’ve really always wanted to be.

“Thank you, Ms. Davis.”

And Tabitha did feel thankful. If she’d thought about it, she might have wondered exactly why it was that she was thankful but Tabitha didn’t think about it. She just knew she was thankful.

And it wasn’t just Ms. Davis who Tabitha was thankful for. As she settled into her routine at the Waring Academy, she found other things to be thankful for as well.

Like Ms. Wassermann who had her class studying sluts through history and especially those who could have been truly great if only they’d discovered just how worthless they could be.

Like Ms. Anderson who in her Physics class talked about the amount of friction a slut develops when she gets her pussy fucked and why it’s so important for a slut to keep her pussy so nice and wet and why lube was so very important. Now that was important stuff to know.

Like Ms. Gleason who taught math word problems that made sense, like for instance, ‘A slut walks in a bar. If she sucks a man off every five minutes, how long will it be before she gets a cock in her pussy?’ Again, totally useful and important to know.

It was useful things like that and suddenly for the first time in a long time, learning wasn’t only useful but it was educational, too. For the first time in a long time, Tabitha was back on track as a student and it wasn’t long before she graduated from school and from there, it wasn’t long before she returned to her father’s home.

It was one day soon after when she went to the capitol to visit her father and it just so happened that on that day, she walked into her father’s chief of staff’s office.

“So you’re back,” Deke said.

Tabitha nodded numbly. She really wasn’t sure what she was supposed to say to that.

Deke looked at the girl. She certainly looked a lot tamer than she had looked before but then looks could be deceiving. “I hear these private schools can be tough,” he said.

“It was okay,” she said noncommittally.

That still wasn’t what Deke was looking for. What he wanted to know was if the girl could be trusted out there on the campaign trail or were they going to have to find some way to keep her under wraps. “I hear you graduated.”

Tabitha nodded. “It wasn’t that hard.”

Hmm. Now that was something new. Tabitha had never shown any great interest in school. The governor had said her teachers had always said she was smart but as far as Deke could tell, he hadn’t seen any indication of it. “Did you know I filled in the forms that sent you away?”

“You did?”

Deke nodded. “That means I know everything that went on there.”

“You do?”

Deke nodded. “That means I know everything that was on that application. Did you know that?”

Tabitha shook her head.

“Well I do so what would you say if I asked you what you are?”

“What I am?”

“Yeah. What would you say to that?”

“I don’t know. I guess you’d have to ask me to find out.”

Hmm. Did he dare ask her. He knew he wanted to but what if whatever they’d done hadn’t taken. What if she was just waiting for him to ask it just so she could show him that he hadn’t won?

So what if that was the case. So what? He was going to ask her because he just had to know. “What are you?” he asked.

“I’m a worthless, little slut.”

Deke couldn’t help but gasp. She’d actually said it. He really hadn’t expected her to say it even though he knew that was what they promised. “Say it again.”

“I’m a worthless, little slut.”

There it was again. He still couldn’t believe it. He still couldn’t believe she’d said it. He just had to test her out. “I want you to suck my cock.”

“Okay.”

“Okay? You mean just like that?”

“Uh huh.”

“You mean you’d suck my cock just like that.”

“Sure.”

“Why?”

“Because I’m a worthless, little slut. So you want me to do it? You want me to suck your cock?”

Deke shook his head. “Fuck that,” he said. “I got something better than that. Tell me again. What are you?”

“I’m a worthless, little slut.”

Deke couldn’t help but chuckle. “You know what? I love hearing you say that but you know what I really want?”

Tabitha shook her head.

“I want to spank your pretty, little bottom. Can I do that? Can I spank your bottom?”

“Of course. I’m a worthless, little slut.”

Deke couldn’t help but chuckle. “You are, aren’t you?” He pointed at a spot in front of his desk. “Get over here,” he said.

Tabitha went and stood where she was told to stand.

“Bend over my desk,” and again, the teen did as she was told to do and Deke lifted up her skirt. Oh fuck. He couldn’t believe it. She had such a cute, little bottom. In fact, it was even better than he’d ever imagined it would be. “You know what,” he said. “Ever since you started acting up, I had this fantasy. I had this fantasy that you were doing it for me. I had this fantasy that you knew your father wouldn’t treat you the way you needed to be treated so I had this fantasy that what you really needed was me.”

“I need you,” Tabitha said.

“I had this fantasy that you needed me to spank your cute, little ass. Is that what you need?”

“I need you to spank me.”

“Are you sure?”

“I’m so sure. I’ve been such a bad girl. I need you to spank my ass.”

Deke’s hand came down hard on Tabitha’s bottom and elicited a yelp from the girl. “You mean like that?”

“Oh yes. Just like that. I’ve been such a bad girl.”

Deke’s hand caressed the girl’s bottom before he spanked her again.

“Ouch, Mr. Kelso.”

“Shut up. Fuck.” Deke’s hand swatted her ass three quick times in succession. “Fuck.”

Tabitha whimpered with each spank but other than that, she said nothing.

“You know what else I fantasized about?”

“I don’t know, Mr. Kelso.”

“I thought with each swat of your little, bare ass, that you’d beg me to fuck you and to fuck you harder. Did you know that?”

“I didn’t know that, Mr. Kelso.”

The man pulled down the girl’s panties. “Let’s give it a try, shall we?” and with that, he gave her ass a hard smack.

“Ow, Mr. Kelso. Could you fuck me, Mr. Kelso? Could you fuck me harder?”

Oh my God. Deke couldn’t believe it. She was actually doing it, and with that, he spanked her little, bare bottom again.

“Ow, Mr. Kelso. Can you fuck me, please.”

He gave her ass another swat. “What’s that,” he said. “I don’t think I caught that.”

“Ow, Mr. Kelso. I know I’m a worthless, little slut, but can you fuck me please?”

“Sure thing, Tabitha, I got what you need right here.”

“Oh my God,” the girl moaned as she felt her father’s Chief of Staff shove his cock between her legs.

“Yeah, you know you want this.”

“It’s so big, Mr. Kelso. You’re so big.”

“Yeah but you can take it, can’t you, and we both know why that is.”

“Why?”

“What are you again?”

“I’m a worthless, little slut.”

“That’s why,” the man said. “That’s why you need to get fucked like this.”

“Mmm yeah. You’re right, Mr. Kelso. Fuck me. Fuck me like the worthless slut I am.”

“God, I love that,” Deke said. “Say it again.”

“I’m a worthless, little slut.”

Deke chuckled as he shoved his cock in the girl’s pussy. “Yeah, you like this, don’t you?”

“I love it,” the girl screamed even as the man came inside her pussy. “I love it so much.”

Deke chuckled again even as he gave the girl’s ass a hard smack. “My, how the mighty have fallen,” he said.

But that spank on her ass met only one thing to Tabitha. “Deke?”

“Yeah?”

“Could you do me a favor?”

“What?”

“I’m a worthless, little slut. Could you fuck me again, please?”

Deke grinned. “Sure,” he said. “Sure. I think I could manage that.”