The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hard Way II

Chapter 1 (Encounter)

It had been five months since I had kidnapped Rani and begun molding her into my perfect slave. After those first few days her resistance had been demolished due in no small part to lack of food, lack of rest, fear and a lengthy session of torture coupled with some subliminals that had been designed to reinforce her helplessness and obedience. Over the course of the next month after being broken, she stopped being Rani and became simply “slave”, a role she had now come to fully embrace. Once I was sure that her will was completely broken I had set up a routine that she followed ever since. She would be awake each morning and bring me to consciousness with a blowjob, and let me just say, that’s the best way to be roused from sleep. Once I was aware and she had finished me off and licked me clean, I would unlock the ankle shackle that connected her to my bed and she would bring me my laptop before heading off to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. When the food was ready she would serve me breakfast in bed and kneel beside me waiting for me to finish. Occasionally I would toss bits of food to her, which she was required to catch in her mouth, failure meant she would have to be punished. She had gotten quite good at intercepting flying bits of bacon or toast and only rarely failed a catch now. Whatever was left on my plate she would finish and then she would return to the kitchen to wash the dishes and consume a cereal bar or other balanced-diet meal (I wanted her fit and healthy). While she cooked and again while she cleaned up the dishes I would surf the net, check my stocks, read the news and visit assorted sites I found amusing. When the dishes were done and drying on the rack she would return and kneel beside my bed again usually saying something like “Your slave awaits you command, master.” She still had the accent on “master” that made it come out sounding like “moss-tear”, I loved the way she said it and had told her not to lose her accent, or else…

Per the routine, after I was done with my morning web surfing I would close my laptop and nod at her, and at that simple gesture she would rise from the floor, return the laptop to its place on my dresser and retrieve my robe from the armoire. Once she had helped me into my robe she would follow me to the bathroom and remove it again after she had started the shower and adjusted to water to that perfect temperature. It wasn’t really necessary for her to dress and undress me, but it was fun for me and it gave her something to do. She would follow me into the shower where she would bathe me thoroughly and wash my hair (I had had to get a shower stool for her to stand on for that little chore, since she could barely reach the top of my head without it). Once my shower was over she would pat me dry and help me back into my robe before returning to the shower to clean herself and shave all her bits while I brushed my teeth and hair and had my morning shave. Sure I could have made her do it, but I wasn’t that lazy yet. While she cleaned herself, I would retire to the living room and catch the morning news or play a game on the X-box. She would finish her morning cleaning and self-maintenance she would pad out to me, kneel at my feet and declare “your slave is clean and ready for your commands, master” or something similar.

Now at this point there was a whole day to fill so the typical routine was her doing the laundry and cleaning the house (in an obscenely sexy French maid outfit with 4 inch heels which she tottered around on delightfully), this took her a couple of hours to do properly, more if I felt randy and decided to bend her over whatever piece of furniture was handy and screw her. Once cleaning was done she moved on to preparing lunch for the both of us (hers was typically salad and a small sandwich while mine was something more elaborate), followed by afternoon exercise for both of us. My afternoons were spent doing things like chopping firewood, mowing the grounds, or just jogging around the property while hers was usually spent naked in the basement on the treadmill or elliptical machine (I had added some “O” and “D” rings to the machines to insure she didn’t try to slack off when I wasn’t watching. Anytime she worked out and whenever she earned a night in the cell I would leave the “mantra” CD running to reinforce her conditioning. I still wasn’t sure how much of an effect the subliminals really had but I figured it couldn’t hurt. Now that the days were warming up I would sometimes let her jog with me or on her own when I was otherwise occupied, and again she would do it naked except for a pair of running shoes. I had to limit those excursions to days when I wasn’t chopping wood since seeing her bouncing along tended to be dangerously distracting.

After the daily exercise time was over I’d have another quick shower with my slave attending me (a good shoulder rub under a hot spray is a wonderful feeling) and usually giving me a nice blowjob, then it was what I had come to call “free time” for my pet. She was given a couple of hours with access to some cooking or home & garden type shows on the DVR or she could read from my small library of books, which consisted mostly of assorted Sci-Fi, some classic fiction but I also had a set of the “Gor” novels as well and I had insisted she read several of them as research on her life as my slave, the Karma Sutra had also been required reading early on but now she had it memorized.

She seemed to enjoy the shows on cooking the most and I was glad she did. When I had first kidnapped her, she had only a limited knowledge of how to cook western foods since she had learned to cook from her mother back in India. While her native dishes were tasty they were also spicy and tended to disagree with my stomach if I had them too often. As a nurse she had been used to eating when she could and where she could and hadn’t kept up her cooking skills. These days her knowledge of cuisine was far more diverse and I had a standing rule that she was allowed to request anything she needed in the way of ingredients when I made my weekly trip into town for supplies and to collect anything I had ordered.

When free time was over she would cook supper for me and had another meal-bar for herself it would be time for bed, which usually involved a fair amount of sweating and grunting as I used her body for my own satisfaction, I wasn’t heartless of course, she was free to enjoy the sex and over the past months had seemed to do so more and more often. On more than one occasion she would drift off to sleep pressed against my chest and whisper “thankyou, master”.

Life was good. I had a beautiful young woman who was totally devoted to serving me and would do anything I instructed her without hesitation, I had peace and quiet in the mountain cabin and all the time in the world to enjoy my slave.

I read once that it was great to be a villain, after all you got to do whatever you wanted and apologized to no one until some hero appeared to stop you, and even then it was normally only the last 10 minutes or so of your life that sucked.

One Monday afternoon in April there was a knock at my door as I sat in my office checking on my modest stock portfolio.

I certainly wasn’t expecting anyone so I closed up the office and went to answer the front door, stopping only to kick the rug over the trap door that led down to the basement.

I opened the door to find two police officers standing there, a man and a woman.

“Shit!” I thought “is it time for my last 10 minutes already?”, but said “Hello, officers, can I help you?”

The male officer, with a nametag that declared him to be Sergeant Parks said “We’re here concerning a missing girl.”

“FUCK!” I thought, “How the hell did they find me after I was so careful?” My mind raced as I tried to figure out what to do.

The female officer wearing a tag that declared her to be “Officer Colter” stepped up to me and showed me a photo and asked “Have you seen this girl?”

Mechanically I looked at the photo and nearly fainted inside when I realized it was not an image of Rani Nayak who was currently huffing away in my basement, but instead a pretty redhead with a nice set of tits dressed in the photo as if she was going to an interview. It seemed my last 10 minutes might not be here after all.

“Umm, no, I can’t say that I have. Who is she and what did she do?” I asked the woman.

Officer Colter looked me in the eye and said “Nothing, her name is Jessica Anders, she went hiking on Saturday and hasn’t been heard from since. Her phone isn’t responding so we think her battery died and she’s lost somewhere out here.”

“Oh,” I said (I know, brilliant response) “Well I hadn’t heard about it and I haven’t seen her, sorry.”

Sergeant Parks spoke this time, “Do you mind if we look around the property, sir?”

“Of course I do you idiot, you might find that I have hidden a completely different missing girl in my basement!” Resounded in my head, but I answered the more expected “No, not at all, let me know if you need anything.”

Fifteen minutes later they were back on my porch asking me to open up the barn for them, it was padlocked shut of course.

I showed them the Humvee and the winter storage where I kept spare fuel and dry goods, then they asked to see inside the house. I couldn’t say no without raising suspicion so inside we went. Officer Colter remarked “That’s the best looking kitchen I’ve seen since went to my grandma’s house. Do you cook?”

My brain went into schmooze mode as I responded “Oh yes, when you live alone you have to cook or you’ll end up eating nothing but microwave goop. I watch a lot of cooking shows in my spare time and try out some recipes of my own.”

“Wow” She responded, “I wish my husband would do that, the most complicated thing he makes is nacho dip on Sunday’s form himself and his football buddies.”

I showed them the rest of the house making sure not to mention the basement, and I had to explain to the officers why I had a shotgun in the office.

“Oh that,” I said “that’s in the office because I spend most of my days in there and besides it’ only loaded with rock-salt rounds.” I showed them the shells and continued “I have it because every so often some of the local wildlife wanders to close and I need to scare them off without hurting them.” This seemed to satisfy them and we moved on.

Officer Parks noted “The bars on the windows look new, did something happen?”

I glanced at the black bars that covered the windows and patio doors, I had installed them shortly after I had broken Rani just as a precaution. “Nothing yet, but I’m not always here and I figured better safe than sorry, after all the police are a good half-hour away on a good day.” I smiled at them trying to be nonchalant as we stood a mere 10 feet above my pet slave girl who exercised away, unaware that there were two cops in the cabin above her head.

After they finished a cursory sweep Sergeant Parks gave me a card and asked me to call if I saw or heard anything that might help them track the missing girl down and they departed.

Once they were gone, I poured myself a stiff drink to calm my nerves, I was lucky that my slave had been safely hidden away during their visit. I finished the drink and I went downstairs where I shut off the CD and unhooked Rani from the elliptical machine. She seemed surprised that I had come for her early and started to ask me something, but I stopped her by pressing a finger to her lips.

“Silence” I said without any emotion in my voice. She stared at me for a second and then I saw a look of fear that I hadn’t seen in several months creep over her face and she went rigid, letting me move her like a mannequin. I pulled her down to the floor and set her on her hands and knees, then moved behind her and unzipped my pants. I mounted her right there on the cold hard floor and began soundlessly pumping her pussy for all I was worth. She seemed to understand that what I wanted wasn’t warmth or human contact but cold hard animalistic sex and she did her best to keep quiet. She whimpered a little as I came in her and then waited to see what I would do next. I stood up, zipped my pants and then pulled her to her feet. I put her in the cell (which was less bare now with a cot which had a folded sleeping mat and blanket and the addition of a simple portable toilet) and locked her in for the night with a couple of meal-bars and a six-pack of bottled water.

I moved a small table up to the bars of the cell and placed a reading lamp and a couple of books on it then turned to leave. As I reached the steps and hung the cells key on the wall, I heard Rani call out to me. I turned back to her, she looked scared and confused but managed to ask “Master, have I done something to anger you?” in a timid voice.

I shook my head and replied “No slave, it’s not you; it’s just life in general. Sleep well; I’ll be back for you tomorrow.”

I went back upstairs and proceeded to get really drunk before passing out on the couch.

Chapter 2 (Complication)

I woke up early Tuesday morning with a slight hangover so I popped a couple of aspirin, showered myself and fixed some toast to silence my growling stomach. I decided to go run errands before releasing Rani. I needed to go into town anyway and the ride would give me a chance to sort out my thoughts, so I pulled out the Humvee drove the 40 minutes into town.

I made my weekly stops at the mailing centers where I kept post office boxes under a couple of business names and collected packages which contained books and movies and a couple of new toys to use on my pet and then went shopping for groceries. As I stood in line at the checkout with my well filled cart, I glanced at the newspaper rack and saw the local paper had a front page story about the missing girl. It seems she had gone hiking and when she didn’t return that night; her friends at the college had called the police. After being told they had to wait 24 hours to file a missing persons report they contacted her family, who it turns out were connected to a state senator and pressure was being put on the police to find the lost Ms. Anders ASAP.

The story went on about how she was close to finishing her 3rd year at college, had a 3.0 GPA, how she was majoring in art history and wanted to be a painter, but the interesting part was that unnamed sources feared she had been kidnapped for ransom. It seems her family was rich and she had been very unquiet about it.

I thought to myself “Great, it would be just my luck that they start searching for her and find out about Rani, I’ll have to keep her indoors until this blows over and put her in the cage at night just to be safe.”

With my errands were done, I headed home, feeling much calmer and clear-headed again. After all, it had been chance that the police showed up, they had no clue what I had done, and the case in Chicago was months cold now. I felt safe again.

As I carried my first load in from the Humvee I noticed the front door was unlocked, I had forgotten to secure it when I left this morning, the damn hangover had made me sloppy. I opened the front door to find Rani kneeling on the floor in front of the doorway, she had obviously been crying.

“What are you doing out of your cell?” I demanded, she couldn’t possibly have reached the key on the wall, it was a good 10 feet away from the cell.

She looked up at me with a mixture of fear and shame and started babbling “I’m sorry master, I didn’t know what to do, I just reacted! I was afraid and she was scaring me, she was talking about how she wanted to contact the police and take me away from you!”

I froze for a second and then barked “She? She who? What happened?” It was then I noticed that there was a small mess in the kitchen and a designer backpack on the counter, it started to dawn on me what had happened, I dropped the groceries and moved into the living room where I saw the rug was still pulled up from last night but now the trap door was open. I immediately heard a girl’s voice call out, “I hear you up there! You better be coming down to unlock this door you little bitch, I’m gonna have the cops arrest both you and your pervert boyfriend!”

I went down the stairs and confirmed my worst fears; standing there in the cell, screaming at me, was Jessica Anders.

Chapter 3 (Decision)

I stared at her for a minute, she didn’t look as good as she had in the photo the police showed me but then again she was grimy, her hair was a mess and she obviously hadn’t slept well in the past couple of days.

“You must be that little whore’s ‘master’.” She spat at me, “You sick fucker, I’m going to make sure you go away for a long, long time.”

“Jessica Anders,” I said in as calm a voice as I could manage under the circumstances, “this is certainly a surprise.”

She looked a bit shocked and demanded “How do you now my name, perv?”

“You’re on the front page of the local newspaper and the police stopped by here yesterday asking about you. Lucky for me they came yesterday and not today. Care to explain what you were doing in my home little girl?” All the while I was thinking “Don’t freak out, you’re the one in control here” to myself.

She glared at me and said “Don’t call me ‘little girl’ youasshole, I found your house and was looking for a phone and some something to eat, I found the food and when I went looking for the phone I found your slut instead. When I unlocked the door to so she could show me where you kept the phone she shoved me in here and took the key. Now let me out of here!”

I shook my head, “No, I don’t think I will. I know all about your family connections and I read about your privileged upbringing. I’m not impressed by your threats. From what I’ve learned today you’re the kind of person who coasts through life expecting everything to be handed to you because that’s how it’s always been. I mean daddy offers you a free ride to any college and you settle for majoring in ‘art history’? Let me guess, daddy owns an art gallery in LA?”

Her eyes blazed as she informed me “It’s in New York and at least I’ll have a degree, I bet you flunked out of high school!”

“Hmmm, I think you need some time to calm down. See you tomorrow Jessica.” I turned, flicked off the light switch and walked back up the stairs as Jessica screamed more threats at my back.

Once I got to the top I shoved the trapdoor closed and kicked the rug back over it. Then I snapped my fingers and commanded “Slave! Go get the rest of the packages from the Humvee and be quick about it!” Rani, stark naked except for her collar, scurried to obey, and a few minutes later she had stashed the groceries and stacked the packages neatly on the kitchen table and was kneeling in front of me.

“Master” she asked, “what will you do with that woman?”

“That shrew is hardly a woman,” I told her gently, “she’s a 20 year old rich bitch who thinks the world revolves around her. As for what I plan to do with her, I’ve been thinking and there are really only four options;”

“One – I can drop her somewhere and let the police find her. That’s a bad idea because it means we’d have to pack up and leave fast since I have no doubt she’d have the cops beating down the door here within a few hours, this property is registered to me so I’d have to leave the country. Smuggling myself out wouldn’t be too hard but smuggling you out with me would make it difficult.”

“Two – I can simply kill her and dispose of her body. These mountains are easy to get lost in and since the police have already been through here it’s unlikely they will check my place again for a while. I dislike that plan, too much long term risk and while I may be many things, I’m not a murderer.”

“Three – I can try to sell her to someone, I’ve heard about human trafficking and from what I hear a redheaded college girl would fetch a good price overseas. But I’ve never really looked into that sort of thing, too many scary people who would consider me disposable.”

“Four – I can keep her.” I saw Rani try to hide the horror in her eyes and continued “It’s not the choice I prefer, but it’s the best of the four.”

Rani looked distraught but said “As you wish master. I will do whatever you wish to assist in her training.”

It was time to reassure my pet that she was still important so I cupped her chin and looked into her eyes and said “If I am going to have a full blown harem I think it will be important to establish a pecking order among my slaves. You’ll be my number one girl, after all, I spent a lot of effort acquiring and training you. The rich bitch will be subservient to you even as you are subservient to me. You will have the responsibility to train her properly and the duty to enforce discipline upon her in my name.”

I sat back on the couch and mused, “and speaking of names, I’ll have to give you a more permanent one than just ‘slave’. That designation has worked fine until now, but if I am going to keep two girls on my leash then you’ll need a proper slave name. Fetch my laptop and then go clean up and make yourself presentable, my number one girl needs to look desirable, not distressed.”

She scampered off to my bedroom and retrieved my laptop and then retreated to the bathroom to clean herself. While she scrubbed herself in the shower, I did a little research on Indian names and eventually picked one that felt right and sounded good. When Rani returned to me, freshly cleaned and ready to obey my orders, I slipped into my commanding voice and said “I hearby declare that from this day forth you shall be called Ekanta (the name meant devoted girl) and proclaim that you are to be first among the slaves in my house. Now, rise and serve your master, Ekanta.”

She smiled and stood up and then said “thankyou master, I am your Ekanta, and I shall do my best to serve you and to enforce your will upon your harem.” Her fear was gone, replaced by pride.

I looked over at the backpack on the kitchen counter and asked Ekanta “Have you touched the shrew’s bag?”

“No master.” She responded with undisguised curiosity.

I smiled and said “Good girl, now I want you to go down into the basement and retrieve a few things from the ‘toy box’ where I keep your restraints. You are not to talk to the bitch in the cage, but while you are down there I want you to remove the table and lamp as well.”

I listed the items she was to bring me, she nodded vigorously and recited them back to me and then headed down to perform her appointed task.

Chapter 4 (Planning)

A few minutes later and one vulgar tirade from Jessica later, Ekanta returned and presented me with the toys and equipment I had tasked her with retrieving.

The first thing I took was a box of latex gloves, the kind you can get at any drugstore. I pulled on a pair and then proceeded to open up Jessica’s pack and examined the contents. I found a cellphone with a car charger and a set of headphones, and empty 1-liter bottle of Fiji water, a used change of clothes that looked like they had been brand new when they had been worn, a makeup kit, a digital camera and an “idiot’s guide” to hiking.

The phone was a smartphone but it was dead as a doornail, the camera had only a couple of pictures on the memory card, both were of a car parked by one of the overlooks that littered the mountainside.

Her pack confirmed what kind of person I was dealing with, someone who would pack a change of clothes for a hike and take a cellphone charger instead of a map, compass and extra water. I replaced the items in the backpack and placed it inside a trashbag for later, then turned to Ekanta. “Ok, it’s time to get back on schedule. Start dinner, make us two steaks and all the trimmings, mine should be medium well and yours should be however you like it. She looked a little surprised, even though she had gotten over the whole “no beef” custom early on in her new career, I had never let her have her own steak before.

“Yes master, I will make it a meal to remember!” and with that she turned and started preparations. I went to my office and started poking around online behind through my proxy connection. I was looking for tidbits about Ms. Anders. Her past, her friends, her posts online, I slowly built a profile, stopping my research only when Ekanta came to the doorway of my office and announced “Your feast is ready my lord.” “My lord?” I thought “well that’s a new one”.

I went out to the kitchen table where my slave held my chair and seated me before tying a napkin around my neck. She brought me a plate with a sizzling steak along with buttered asparagus, caramelized baby carrots, a large baked potato and a basket of fresh baked rolls. She set the plate before me and then bowed and asked “May your humble slave join you my lord?”

I nodded slightly and said in a faux royal tone “You may dine with me this night, my favored slave.”

I swear if she had a tail, it would be wagging hard enough to generate a breeze. “Note to self, look into anal plug tails for my slaves…” I thought as she sat down across from me and waited, after a moment I realized she was waiting for me so I dug into the steak with gusto. It was delicious, all of it, halfway through the meal I realized I smelled apple pie; she must have seen the puzzled expression on my face because she spoke up “I have a small pie baking for your dessert, master. I hope you will be pleased with it.”

She stopped eating when I did, although she still had food on her plate and she moved to the kitchen to remove the pie from the oven, setting it out to cool. She then padded over to the table and knelt beside me, bowed her head and said “Master, your dessert needs to cool, may I entertain you in the meantime?”

I smiled and stood up then scooped her up and carried her to the bedroom where I tossed her onto the bed and started to undress. She moved to help me but I held up a hand to stop her. When the last of my clothes hit the floor, I climbed on the bed and on top of her, she spread her legs, arched her back and whispered loudly “I am yours master, use me as you will, I welcome your touch.”

I grabbed her by her long mane of hair and pulled her into a deep kiss, then moved my mouth down to her neck and bit her lightly, she gasped a little but made no move to stop me, then I drifted down to her breasts and sucked each one vigorously, giving each a short sharp bite when I was done. She yelped but her breathing only got faster and she wrapped her legs around me rubbing her crotch against mine and in a throaty voice cried out “Take me master, take your slave, use me, I am yours to rule over!”

I plunged my cock into her cleanly shaven pussy and began thrusting as she began chanting something in her native language in rhythm with my thrusts. Then she switched back to English crying out and becoming louder as she approached climax; “yes master, use me, my pussy is yours, my ass is yours, my mouth is yours, my breasts are yours, my body is yours, My Mind Is Yours, MY SOUL IS YOURS! I AM EKANTA AND I WANT TO BE YOUR SLAVE FOREVER!” I came inside her as she shouted the last words and then she screamed in ecstasy as her body was rocked by an orgasm in response.

I rolled off her, panting a bit and said simply “I accept.”

She curled up under my arm and with tears in her eyes told me “I love you master, I only want to make you happy. I will break the spirits of a thousand women to please you, starting with the shrew.”

I patted her on the head and told her “you’ll get your chance tomorrow Ekanta, we’ll break her – together.” And with that we both drifted off to sleep, the pie forgotten.

Chapter 5 (Abuse)

I awoke with my pet happily slurping away on my dick, which was responding to her ministrations eagerly. “Guh muhnunn mahhur” Ekanta muttered as she bobbed up and down on my erect member until I came in her mouth. She sucked eagerly as I came, swallowing my load and then gently cleaning my cock with her tongue. Once my dick was clean she sat back on her heels on the bed and asked “What would you have of me now, my lord?”

“Breakfast pet, I want waffles, eggs, sausage, bacon, muffins and fresh juice; but before you start, open the door to the basement I want that bitch to smell everything.”

She smiled devilishly “As you command master, perhaps she will drown in her own drool” and then she hopped off the bed to obey.

While Ekanta cooked I made my preparations for the day, I set out clothes for her; I had a number of items I had purchased for special occasions but never had her wear before. I went to my office and opened the safe, removing the taser and the old training collar I had used on Ekanta five months before. I checked the batteries on each item and then went over the things I had my pet retrieve from the toy box and then set out my own clothes.

Once breakfast was ready I joined my pet at the table and enjoyed a hearty breakfast making sure to be noisy with the silverware, I wanted Jessica to know what she was missing.

Once we had both been well fed I beckoned Ekanta to the bedroom and told her the plan for the day as she dressed in her new outfit. The clothes were designed for maximum sexiness; Thigh high white leather boots with 3 inch platform soles and 6 inch heels, a white leather thong held on with three small chains on each side, a white leather bra with the cups replaced by 5 thin silver chains and a white leather mask that covered her face from the nose up to her hairline and white leather gloves that went up to her elbows. I topped off the ensemble with a special belt designed with lots of hooks to hang toys on. I hung a short cat-o-nine-tails on her right side and the taser on the back where it would be out of sight when we went downstairs. For myself I decided to go the more mundane route, black slacks and black leather dress shoes, a light blue dress shirt with a tie that resembled her father’s school tie (a little psychological warfare couldn’t hurt) and my well-worn black leather driving gloves.

I looked as the two of us in the full length mirror and was satisfied with what I saw. She looked every inch the fetish dominatrix and I looked like the guy who turns out to be a serial killer in a TV series. We were ready to introduce Jessica to her new life.

I sent Ekanta to gather the remains of breakfast, some bacon, eggs, sausage and a muffin onto a plate and told her to wait for my call.

I descended to the basement carrying a duffle bag with the items I needed and flipped on the light, the glare of the incandescent bulbs was enough to cause Jessica to wince and squint at me, but it seemed she hadn’t lost much of her fire overnight.

“Hey, asshole!” she said “you ready to surrender to the cops yet?”

“No” I said in a calm and slightly creepy tone, “I don’t think I’ll be doing that today, or ever.”

I tossed the collar into the cage and said “strip and put that on.”

Jessica reacted just as I expected her too, she kicked the collar back out of the cage and sneered “Fuck you, I’m not your pet.”

“You will be soon enough” I said with a smile, and then snarled “Slave! Get down here.”

Ekanta meekly descended to stairway carrying the plate of food and a tall glass of orange juice. I saw Jessica’s eyes widen a bit, although whether it was due to the smell of the food or Ekanta’s outfit, I couldn’t tell.

I dropped the dufflebag and walked to Ekanta, taking the plate from my slave where she knelt by the stairs as planned, I then pulled the small table into the middle of the room and placed the food and juice on it. Jessica looked at the plate hungrily, if my math was right she had only eaten once in the past four days when she raided my pantry yesterday morning. I looked at her and gestured at the food “Each item of clothing you toss out of the cage moves this table closer to you, make your decision now, this offer expires in one minute.”

She looked like she wanted to tell me to fuck off again but hesitated; she closed her eyes for a second and then began to remove her hiking clothes. As she tossed the shirt and pants out she muttered “Get a good look fucktard, maybe it will keep you warm while you rot in a cell for the next 20 years.”

I moved the table a few feet closer but kept it far out of reach. She sighed and tossed out her boots and socks and then slowly removed her bra and panties. She was quite a sight, nude and disheveled but you could see that she had a natural beauty that she obviously was used to using her physical charms to get whatever she wanted. Even now as my prisoner she was putting a little extra oomph in her movements to make her breasts bounce and her hips swing.

I moved the table closer but kept it just out of reach “Hey! I stripped for you, you got your jollies, now give me that plate!”

“Jewelry too.” I stated.

“Goddam shithead…” she muttered as she removed her rings, necklace and earrings and tossed them onto the pile of clothes on the basement floor.

I moved the table up to the bars of the cage and set it down, she grabbed the plate and glass but immediately realized she couldn’t get the plate through the bars flat and the glass was too wide to fit, just as planned. Before she could figure out how to feed herself I removed a pair of handcuffs from my back pocket and slapped them on her wrists, effectively chaining her to the front of the cage.

“What the hell!” she shouted and tried to pull her hands back in only to find she was stuck, her hands and the food were outside the cage. I walked calmly over to the wall and retrieved the cage key and sauntered back and slowly unlocked the door. As I opened the door to the cage she dropped the glass and the plate which shattered in unison on the concrete floor and she struggled to pull her hands inside the cage.

“Now that was a very naughty thing to do.” I scolded her. Then I motioned to Ekanta who rose and picked up the duffle bag and joined me in the cell. “Slave,” I asked, “Would you like to do the honors?”

Ekanta grinned evilly and responded “Oh yes, master! I have been waiting for this opportunity.” She pulled the taser from her belt and jabbed Jessica in the small of the back pulling the trigger and holding it for several seconds.

The stungun crackled and Jessica screamed loud and long, her body writhing under the electrical assault until I placed a hand on Ekanta’s shoulder and said “Behave pet.”

Ekanta released the trigger with obvious reluctance and Jessica slumped against the bars of the cage as her muscles stopped responding, she fell to her knees gasping raggedly.

Ekanta returned the taser to her belt and opened the duffle bag. From it she pulled as set of leather ankle cuffs which were connected to a 30-inch spreader bar and buckled the cuffs around Jessica’s twitching legs. I handed her a pair of small padlocks to Ekanta and she used them on the ankle cuffs. Meanwhile I walked out of the cage and unlocked the handcuffs from Jessica’s hands letting her slump to the floor. I heard her whimper as she hit the hard surface. Ekanta removed a sturdy leather belt from the bag and cinched it tightly around Jessica’s waist. The belt was about two inches wide and had “D” rings set on either side and a pair of them mounted about 8 inches apart on the front. By this time poor Jessica was just starting to regain control of her body but was unable to put up much of a fight. Ekanta slipped a set of shackles on a two foot chain through the front rings and clamped them shut on the Jessica’s wrists she had about 8 inches of play on either side that she could extend by putting one hand closer to the rings.

I returned to the inside of the cage and reached into the bag grabbing a ring gag and tossing it to my favorite slave and then watched as she wedged the gag into the bitches mouth before buckling it tightly behind her head, then as Ekanta stepped back I approached Jessica holding the collar. I squatted beside the struggling girl and said “Your status and threats are meaningless here. I am the lord and master of this place. You think I’m scared of your family? I already kidnapped one girl, crossed state lines with her bound and gagged in my car, I beat her, I raped her, I tortured her and I made her into my personal sex slave. The idea that I could get into MORE trouble by doing the same to you is laughable. The police won’t come here again because before the have a reason too I plan to give them a false trail to follow. You, like her (I pointed to Ekanta) are now mine to do with as I please.”

“By the way,” I said as I buckled the training collar around her neck and locked it with another small padlock “you two haven’t been properly introduced, this is Ekanta, but you will address her as ‘slave-mistress Ekanta’ since she outranks you. Ekanta will address you as… well anything she pleases because she is your superior. You can and WILL call me ‘master’.”

I reached down and grabbed hold of the spreader bar and started to drag Jessica out of the cell by her ankles. She was able to move enough to lift her head but offered little resistance as I pulled her into the middle of the room and lifted her to her feet. I reached up and unhooked one end of a chain that was attached to a ceiling beam and attached the loose end to the collar. I released my hold on her and she slumped forward again and began choking as the collar held her up. After a few seconds she found enough strength to stand, albeit shakily and glared at me.

“Now I think it’s time to issue YOU a name. After all Jessica Anders is a spoiled little bitch and I have no use for a spoiled bitch. Therefore I shall name you… (I paused for dramatic effect)… Ginger.” I glanced over at Ekanta and asked her “What do you think pet? Does Ginger sound like a good name for your slave-sister?”

Ekanta smiled and nodded “Yes master, slave-slut Ginger sounds like a wonderful name. Do you want the clippers now?”

“Ah yes, we need to mark the beginning of your new life as my slave properly, Ginger” I snapped my fingers and held out my hand. Ekanta reached into the duffle bag and pulled out a set of electric clippers and adjusted the setting to its shortest length before handing them to me.

“Hold her” I said simply. Ekanta grasped Gingers head I began to shear her red hair off.

“Nauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!” Ginger screamed though the ring gag as her crimson locks began hitting the floor, she squirmed and writhed but she was still weak and Ekanta held her head firmly. It only took a minute or so to render her bald as an egg, and another few moments to strip away her crotch carpet as well.

“Now then,” I told her “you’ll be allowed to grow your head hair back, and its length will be a constant reminder of how long I have owned your pretty ass. The pussy hair you will shave each day or you will be punished. Do you understand slave?”

“Fug Yuh!” she spat through the gag.

“Time for that later, Ginger, for now I have other plans for you.” I sneered.

I walked over to the toy box and opened it, taking my time selecting a sturdy leather riding crop and testing the heft and swing visibly with a few swings. I walked back over to ‘Ginger’ and held the business end of the crop up to her face and told her “You are about to receive your first whipping as my slave, it will not be the last but I will make you this offer; Lick the tip and say ‘Thankyou master, I deserve to be punished’ and I will reduce the number of strokes by half. This offer expires in 10 seconds.”

‘Ginger’ looked at the crop then at me, she was shaking a little, if my guess was right she hadn’t suffered any corporal punishment since she was very young. After nine seconds she started to stick her tongue out to lick the whip but I pulled it away saying “Too late, maybe next time you’ll react quicker.”

I tossed the crop to Ekanta and pulled up a folding chair and set it up in front of Ginger, then I announced “Slave, giver her 30 lashes and don’t spare the rod.” Ginger tried to move away but the chain on her collar wouldn’t let her go more than half a step, she tried to turn so her ass was facing away from Ekanta but my pet knew the plan and placed the first lash across Ginger’s left breast just above the nipple. This elicited a howl pain from the new girl and she turned again, trying to protect her tender tits which opened her backside to Ekanta who planted the next couple of lashes across Ginger’s naked booty. God this was giving me a massive hard-on. From the looks of Ekanta’s nipples and the rapidly darkening leather of her g-string she was turned on as well. This was a pleasant surprise, my slave was actually enjoying herself as she tortured another woman, this was working out better than I had hoped.

Ginger continued to dance around on her chain, trying to protect all her sensitive spots while Ekanta administered the lashes on whatever vulnerable flesh was available until when the thirtieth lash fell Ginger looked like she had been through a carwash made of spinning reeds.

Ekanta was breathing fast as she announced “Thirty lashes, my lord, shall I give her ten more for squirming so much?”

I could tell she really wanted to inflict more pain on Ginger but held up my hand, “No pet, she has taken her punishment for now. I have another task for you instead, get the needle and do as I instructed earlier.”

Ginger was crying behind the gag which caused her to make some truly ugly sounds as she tried to swallow but couldn’t behind the ring-gag. Meanwhile Ekanta pulled a syringe from the duffle bag and walked up to the crying girl with a look of pure evil on her face. Ginger tried to pull away but failed miserably and Ekanta grabbed the girl and drew a vial of blood from the terrified socialite. When it syringe was full Ekanta yanked it away which elicited a yelp from Ginger before a small bandage was applied to prevent bleeding. Ekanta then walked slowly (due to the newness of the boots) and seductively over to me and dropped to one knee, holding the vial of blood like a holy relic and intoned “I have the bitch’s blood master, shall I proceed with your plan?”

I smiled, that little touch wasn’t in the plan but it worked, I could see the fear that had replaces haughty pride in Ginger’s eyes. “You may proceed, slave.” I said with no more emotion than if she had asked me whether I preferred chocolate or vanilla pudding.

Ekanta stood and went to the pile of clothes and removed Ginger’s dirty t-shirt, she held it up and then pulled on the fabric until it ripped down front. Then she walked back over to Ginger and popped the top off the vial and poured it over the chained girl’s head. As the blood ran down Gingers freshly shorn skull Ekanta mopped the rivulets up with the t-shirt , making sure every drop was wiped away and none hit the floor. Ekanta turned to me and said “It is ready my lord, shall I put it with the rest?”

I smiled a lopsided smile, “Yes slave, pack it with her things, keep the phone out though, it will be necessary for part two of the plan.”

Ekanta bowed deeply, which was a good trick in those boots and said with a reverent tone “I live to serve you master,” then she stood and faced Ginger and continued “as will YOU before you leave this room, cow.” Then she turned, gathered the rest of Ginger’s clothes into a wad around the bloody shirt and marched up the stairs where she would place all the clothes in Ginger’s pack for safekeeping.

I stood up and approached Ginger. She tried to back away from me but couldn’t. She tried to beg through her gag “nauu, leeeese, et ee guuuuh”. I laughed at her. “No I’m not going to let you go, in fact I’m tired of your constant whining about it. You need to accept the fact that you are never going to be free again. Let me drive the point home.” And with that I pressed the third level shock button.

Ginger gagged as she thrashed against the collar, screaming the whole time.

“Now then” I said “there will be no more talk of releasing you, understand?” She nodded as best she could while strung up by the collar. I smiled and continued “and there will be no more talk of your life before you stumbled in here, if I ever here you speak of your old life or refer to yourself by your old name, I will punish you with a full day of torture. Do you understand?” She nodded again and I pressed the light shock button. “Answer me properly, slave!” I ordered.

“Yuhh, suh” she managed to choke out through the gag. I smiled again and pressed the middle shock button and was rewarded with a scream.

“Try again you stupid cow” I told her.

“Yuhh,” a pause “muhhurr” she said in a weak voice.

“That’s a good slave. Now, then what is your name slut?” I asked cheerily.

“Hinhur” she croaked through her gag.

“Wrong.” I said and pressed the light shock again.

“Hlage Hinhur, hlage hinhur, hlage hinhur!” she cried.

At this point Ekanta walked slowly down the stairs and came over to join me, she slid up close and ducked under my arm pressing herself against me and asking “what would you like to do with her now, master?”

I looked down at her and said “I think I’ll take her up on her earlier offer and fuck her. Put her in the stocks for me.”

“As you wish my lord, shall I fetch you a condom?” she asked as she slipped out from under my arm and moved to unhook Ginger from the chain.

I raised an eyebrow, ”I don’t care if she gets pregnant, if she does then we’ll have a baby to sell on the black market. I hear they fetch 50 grand.”

Ekanta smirked and replied “I meant for your protection master, this whore could be riddled with diseases.”

I laughed at her little jab and said “I’ll take my chances, get her ready for me.”

Ekanta grabbed one of Ginger’s ears and pulled hard enough to draw a whimper and led the hobbled girl over to the stocks and began locking her in with little resistance, as scared as Ginger was of what I was about to do to her, she was now more scared of what would happen if she resisted.

Once Ginger was secured in the stocks I moved up to her, I had stripped off my pants while Ekanta had worked and now stepped in front of Ginger with a raging hard on. “So slave, are you ready to feel your owners cock inside your pussy?” She didn’t respond. “Slave! You will ANSWER when your master questions you.” As I said the word answer I hit the medium shock button and got yet another cry of pain from Ginger.

“Answer me slave” I ordered her.

“Yuh muhhur” she said in a defeated mutter.

“Pet, is my new slave’s cunt ready to receive me?” I asked Ekanta.

Ekanta jammed a finger quickly in and out of Ginger’s pussy and then examined her hand, “no master, she is dry and unready, may I beat her for her insolence?”

“I’ve got a better idea slave, get the bottle and the special toy.” I told Ekanta who squealed in delight at the prospect. She raced over to the duffle bag and got out a 10 inch strap-on and buckled it on and then walked up behind Ginger and poured a small bottle of tobacco sauce on the phallus. Ginger was squirming in the stocks, unable to see what Ekanta was doing.

I looked down at Ginger and said “My slaves are required to be ready for fucking at all times. You have failed to be properly lubricated for your master’s cock. Do you have anything to say before punishment?”

Ginger looked up at me and muttered “Yuhhr isuuhhn”.

“I may be insane” I patted her head, “but I am still your master.” I glanced at Ekanta, “Punish her slave.”

Ekanta thrust the sauce-covered dildo into Ginger’s slit. Ginger grunted as the toy began to slide in and out, she seemed only mildly uncomfortable for about 15 seconds, obviously thinking this punishment wasn’t so bad, and then the sauce began to burn.

“AUAUAAAA­AAAAAAAA­AAAAAAAA­AAAAAAAA­AAAAAAAA­AAAAAAAA­AAAAAAAA­AAAAAAAA­AAAAAAAA­AAAAAAAA­AAUGH!” Ginger screamed.

Ekanta began to laugh, and I don’t recall ever hearing her really laugh before. She continued to thrust in and out of Ginger’s cunt, after a few minutes when the screaming died down she asked “How does it feel to be raped by my plastic cock, you spoiled cow? I hope you like being my bitch because you’re going to be the low bitch for the rest of your life!”

“Thank your mistress, little whore” I commanded.

Ginger was half out of her head with pain but managed to grunt a thankyou through her gag. Not satisfied, I removed the ring gag and slapped her hard, shouting “Speak UP cow!”

Sobbing as she spoke Ginger cried out “Thankyou slave-mistress!”

I grabbed her head and shoved my cock in her open mouth and commanded “Suck it bitch!” I had the one hand on the back of her bald head and the other on the shock remote, just in case. She sucked and sobbed and apparently never thought to bite me, which was good for her. I came in her mouth and ordered her “swallow it all, every drop you lose is an hour of punishment!”

She swallowed, choking as she did but she got the whole load down her throat, and it couldn’t have been easy with Ekanta pumping away at her cunt.

Ekanta commanded “Thank your master, whore!”

Ginger looked up at me through bloodshot eyes and sobbed out “thankyou master”.

Ekanta giggled and started singing in a parody of a song from an animated movie “You’re my bitch, you’re my bitch, no one cares that you were rich, you nothing but a cow now, and it’s your ass I get to plow now!”

I laughed as Ginger cried uncontrollably, snot running from her nose, drool running down her chin, her breath ragged and gasping. Then I motioned to Ekanta to stop and pointed to Ginger’s head. Ekanta pulled out and walked around to the front of the stocks with me. I grabbed her by the hair and kissed her hard, her tongue danced in my mouth until I broke the kiss, then I looked down and said “you have a filthy cock, clean it.”

“Of course my lord, I hear and obey.” Then she looked at Ginger and said “open up, cunt.”

Ginger hesitated a second and I was about to press the shock button, but then she said “yes slave-mistress” and opened her mouth wide. Ekanta shoved the dildo deep into Ginger’s mouth causing her to gag and said “clean it, fucktoy.” As Ginger obeyed, I smiled at how Ekanta was reveling in her power over the girl, but it was time to rein her in.

“Slave” I said as I looked Ekanta in the eyes “bend over and take Gingers hands. She did so without hesitation. “Now kiss her” I commanded, as she locked lips with Ginger I slammed my dick into Ekanta’s sopping wet pussy and proceeded to pump her for all I was worth saying only “maintain that kiss or you’ll take her place!” as I pounded her cunt over and over until I came again. Once I was done filling her with cum, I told her “kneel and clean me”. It took her extra effort to kneel in the thigh-highs but she managed to do it without falling over and licked my dick until there wasn’t a drop of fluid left.

“That’s enough fun for now slaves, come Ekanta, we have much to do. Ginger you can wait here and consider your new status.” With that I picked Ekanta up and tossed her over my shoulder and climbed the stairs, leaving Ginger weeping in the stocks.