The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hard Way II

Chapter 6 (Misdirection)

After I kicked the trap door shut I tossed Ekanta on the couch and gave her a stern look, “I’m glad you are enjoying your promotion but never forget who is in charge here, slave.”

She smiled and slid off the couch into a kneeling position on the floor and looked up at me saying “I am sorry master, I know I overstepped my boundaries but it was so much FUN humiliating Ginger. I was excited by the power I had over her. I will obey you my lord but please, please let me be the one who administers her punishments.”

“You’ll get to have your fun, I expect she’ll be insolent as soon as she’s regained her composure, but I want you to get along with her and never forget that I alone will decide who inflicts the pain here.” I glared at her and then held down the light pain button for her collar.

“Yes master, yes, yes… I’m sorry, I know my place, I will obey you, and… I love you….” She mewed through the punishment.

I released the button and sat down. “Now that we have an understanding, fetch me a beer and my laptop, I have research to do.” While she ran to do my bidding I went to the office, opened the safe and removed a small key before returning to the living room.

Once I had my beer and while the laptop was warming up I beckoned for Ekanta, she knelt in front of me and awaited my command. Instead I leaned forward and unlocked her collar, tossing the metal device onto the coffee table.

Ekanta looked at me, confused. I told her “Go get cleaned up, I have a task for you tonight.”

She nodded without asking the various questions she surely wanted to ask but instead went to the bathroom to shower off the various bodily fluids that had collected on her skin.

Meanwhile I did some searching; it didn’t take long to get the information I needed. I printed out a headshot and had made some notes when Ekanta returned, cleaned and looking a bit uncomfortable. She returned to her kneeling position and raised her chin anticipating that I would restore the collar.

“Not just yet, pet. I have a job for you… in town.” I smiled a little as the shock washed over her face, it had been nearly half a year since she had interacted with the public. I held up the photo and continued “I am going to take you to a bar, I want you to find this man and seduce him, get him to take you home, get him nice and drunk, fuck him if you have to but make sure he wears a condom, no one gets to soil you but me. I’ll be nearby, when he’s out cold signal me and we can proceed with phase two.”

Her eyes were wide as saucers now, “go to the wardrobe and bring me the white box on the floor.” When she had done so, I opened the box to reveal one of the costumes I had put together a while back but not had her wear. It consisted of a red miniskirt, a sweatshirt with the local college logo, a black silk bra with matching panties and a pair of red leather ankle boots. “You’ll need these for your task slave.”

She squealed with delight and stroked the boots “Thankyou master, I won’t fail you! Shall I dress now?”

I nodded. While she dressed I carefully placed Ginger/Jessica’s backpack in a plain black trashbag and dropped her cellphone in a sandwich bag before putting it in the trashbag as well.

Once Ekanta was dressed I motioned for her to follow and walked out the door to the barn.

Once we and the bag were loaded into the Humvee, I headed down the mountain towards town.

It was early afternoon when we arrived in town, Ekanta had been silent the whole trip, just staring out the window. As we drove through the main strip she turned to me and said “I’m scared master, someone might recognize me, they might call the police and take me from you.”

I snorted “Not likely pet, the police in Chicago stopped looking for you after a few weeks and I doubt anyone here ever remembers the news story, assuming they ever heard about it. Besides, you’ll have this:” I passed her a driver’s license that looked enough like her to fool most non-indians.

She looked at the ID and said “Kajal Kapoor?”

“She’s a young lady who overstayed her visa and was deported, I picked her ID up for a pittance, it’s still got a year or so before it expires, of course if it gets run it will send up red flags so try not to get arrested.” I told her.

Ekanta tucked the card into her bra and said “I’ll be careful master.”

I pulled into a burger joint and handed her a twenty, “Go get us some food, pet.”

She looked at me like I had offered her a dead bird. “Alone?”

I smiled, “Of course alone, if I can’t trust you by now I might as well just walk into the police station and confess my sins.”

I could see the faith I was placing in her was cementing her resolve, she took the bill and went inside, returning a few minutes later with a sack of food and two milkshakes, one chocolate and one banana, she had remembered my favorite.

We drove to the local mall and sat in the parking lot, eating and watching the people come and go.

“Master,” she said when her meal was done “may I make a request?”

“You may.” I said as I finished off the last of my fries.

“I want to give you a child.” She said.

I nearly choked on my burger. “A child?”

“Not today of course but in the future, I want to bear your heir,” she said demurely, “I want to give you a son. I want first claim on being the mother of your progeny.”

“Hmmm” I said as I hastily swallowed. “I will think on it. I am not ready for a child now, besides there would be a lot of explaining to do.”

“As you wish, my lord, but when the time comes I want you to know that I desire the honor.” She smiled as she went back to work on her milkshake.

We sat there until the sun went down and then drove out to where my target lived and waited. After about an hour he came out of his ground floor apartment and got into a blue camaro and drove off, we followed at a discrete distance, I knew where he was headed. The local hotspot was a bar just outside the city limits which allowed it to stay open later and serve booze with less scrutiny. The target was a guy named Lloyd Rasmussen, he was well known to the city police due to his long rap sheet. His dad was loaded and had sent Lloyd to study law at the college but the kid had developed a rebellious streak once he was out from under his daddy’s shadow and had gotten into trouble, often. By the time his dad cut him off and stopped bailing him out, little Lloyd had learned enough at school to keep himself out of jail and had secured a reputation as the guy to see for illicit goods and recreational pharmaceuticals. Although he had been arrested a dozen times in the past five years no charges ever stuck other than the occasional misdemeanor disturbing the peace, it seems the kid had a quick temper and was often getting into bar fights.

As he entered the bar Ekanta looked to me for permission to go in after him but I held up my hand and said “Not yet, let him have an hour or two to get his buzz on first.” She looked at my crotch and shot me a questioning look. I sighed and shook my head “No, I need to pay attention here and frankly it would be best if you were clean of any of my DNA when you perform your task later.” She actually looked a little disappointed and I once again congratulated myself on my choice of targets back in Chicago.

As we had done for most of the afternoon, we waited and watched, then around 10pm I told her to head inside and gave her a small clutch purse with a few bills in it and some makeup, a girl without a purse would be an odd thing at a bar. My last words to her were “keep track of everything you touch in his car and his home, we’ll need to wipe it down later.” She nodded then gathered her courage and went inside.

It didn’t take her long to do her thing, less than 30 minutes later she exited the bar on Lloyd’s arm and joined him in his car. He looked a little wobbly as he got in and pulled away from the bar. His car wove back to his apartment slowly and shakily and I saw a police car up ahead on the road that would almost certainly pull his drunk ass over. I couldn’t allow that so I sped past him, crossing the double yellow line and attracted the cop’s attention, as I expected he pulled out and turned his flashers on, I pulled over and waited. The cop asked me for my license and registration, I passed him my real ones and he looked them over as the blue Camaro passed us. After letting me stew for a minute he asked “Do you know why I pulled you over sir?”

I responded “No officer, was I speeding?”

He answered “No, you passed another car in a no-passing zone. That’s a 50 dollar fine”

I knew I had better play the outraged driver and retorted “The guy in front of my was slow as hell and probably drunk, why didn’t you pull HIM over?”

“Because I saw you first, sir.” He shot back in a tone that indicated he was annoyed at me.

“Ok, I’m sorry officer, I’m just a little annoyed, I shouldn’t have taken it out on you.” I said in a tired voice that carried a hint of apology.

The cop closed his ticket book and said “I’ll let you off this time, but be more patient in the future and if you suspect a driver is drunk, get his plate number and call 911, we’ll send someone to intercept and check for DUI. Have a good night sir.” And just like that he returned to his cruiser.

I pulled away and took a roundabout trip to Lloyd’s place and waited. Twenty more minutes passed before Ekanta opened the door of his place and looked around. I flashed the headlights and she scurried over to the Humvee. I rolled down the window and asked, “Is he out?” when she nodded I handed her a pair of latex gloves and the trashbag and then gave her instructions “Take this inside put on the gloves then put the phone in his hands a few times to get prints on it, open the back and remove the memory card and keep it, get his fingerprints on the inside of the phone as well and then put a piece of aluminum foil over it and connect the charger in a spot where he will find it easily. Did he fuck you?” She looked embarrassed as she nodded. “Good, take the condom and put some of the jizz on the clothes in the pack, rub it in and then put them back in the pack and stash it in his closet. Once you are done, wipe off anything you touched with your hands and make sure there are none of your stray hairs anywhere. Then come back to me.” She looked frightened but nodded silently and went back inside. Ten more minutes went by before she returned. I pulled away and told her “you have done your master proud.”

She beamed and asked “What do we do now, sir?”

“Now we go home and wait. Once Lloyd wakes up he’ll notice the phone, think it’s yours and uncover it. Then the fun begins...” I smiled to myself.

Ekanta sounded confused and asked “What will happen when he removes the foil?”

“The phone will be able to contact a cell tower and I’m betting that within an hour the police will arrive to have a chat with Lloyd about Ginger, or at least about Jessica Anders. They will find the phone and the pack with her clothing, which now have her blood and his jizz on them, both will be relatively fresh and I expect they will spend a lot of time interviewing Lloyd. He may even go to jail for her murder, but it will be hard to prove without a body or a murder weapon.”

I continued, “The important thing is that the searchers will stop hunting for a person and be looking for a body, that will keep them away from us.”

I had her remove the sweatshirt and gloves and put them in a fresh trash bag, I gave her my jacket and then we headed home. It was time to play with my new toy some more.

Chapter 7 (Aftermath)

We arrived back at my house well after midnight and the first thing on my mind was food. I instructed Ekanta to prepare some simple burgers and some of the frozen french fries, three meals worth and then she was to join me in the basement.

When I flipped on the lights, Ginger moaned, she was still bent over in the stocks and had been there all day. There was a mess on the floor behind her where she had given up trying to control her bowels. I walked over to her and said “Tut-tut. I know Ekanta called you a cow but you don’t get to shit on the ground like one Ginger.”

Ginger looked at me with bleary eyes and rasped “I tried to hold it in, I called out but no one came…” Then her bloodshot eyes went wide and she suddenly added “…master” and looked at me fearfully.

I smirked and said “you’re learning, slave. And for that reason I will forgive your failure this time.” I walked to the stairs and shouted up “Ekanta, bring the mop and a bucket of hot soapy water, also a broom and a dustpan, Ginger has her first chore to perform!”

“Yes master!” Ekanta responded.

I returned to the stocks and unlocked them allowing Ginger to stand up, she had a little trouble standing until I removed the spreader bar from the ankle cuffs and replaced it with short chain that would limit her steps. Ekanta descended the steps and looked highly annoyed at the mess behind the stocks, then brightened up and asked “Shall I punish the wench master?”

I shook my head, “no slave, leave the items and return to your task, bring everything down when it is ready.”

She looked disappointed but obeyed my instructions. I turned to Ginger who was standing up straight at last and handed her the mop. “Clean it up slave. Then the mess you made earlier when you dropped the food.” I ordered.

She looked at the mop then at the mess and finally at the assortment of whips on the wall rack and then nodded and replied “Yes sir.”

I hit the light shock button. She yelped and then said “I mean yes master!” and hurried to clean up her excrement.

By the time she was done, Ekanta was descending the steps with a tray holding three small identical plates with a burger and fries on each and three beers. She moved in front of me and curtseyed of all things and announced in louder than necessary voice “My lord, I have done as you commanded.”

I moved the small table over by the folding chair and motioned for her to place the tray on it, then I sat and she knelt in front of me. I slapped my thigh and she hopped up and sat on my lap. She glared at Ginger and asked “What of the cow, master?”

I looked at Ginger who glanced at the stairs for a moment before deciding it was foolhardy to try and run in the ankle chain. She approached us and clumsily knelt down, nearly falling face forward on the floor in the process. That would have hurt since her wrists were still restricted to the short chain connected to her waist.

I picked up a french fry and fed it to Ekanta who nibbled it down and then licked my fingers, then I offered one to Ginger, she paused a moment and did the same, minus the finger licking. For the next fifteen minutes I slowly fed myself and my slaves. When we were done Ginger spoke up first; “Thankyou master” she said in a sullen tone.

I could tell it was bothering her to say that but the fact that she did it unbidden meant she was on the right path mentally. Ekanta looked annoyed at being beaten to the punch.

I slid Ekanta off my lap and stood up. I looked at Ekanta and said “Strip and then help your slave-sister into the cage.” She immediately removed the clothes I had given her and then moved to lift Ginger up and helped her waddle over to the cage and put her inside. When they were both inside I closed the door, which latched automatically.

Ekanta looked at me and asked “Master?”

I smiled and said “tonight you will share the cell with Ginger, I think you need time to get to know each other. I want you two to be friends, after all you’ll be spending a lot of time together. I will collect you in the morning, pet, and then it will be time to decide her fate.”

Ekanta nodded reluctantly and said “Yes master, I will take good care of your new slave.” I didn’t hear any malice in her voice, so I walked over and collected the dishes, took them upstairs and returned for the cleaning implements and then turned out the light and closed the trap door, leaving my pets to their own devices.

When I had deposited the waste in the toilet and rinsed the bucket out, I went into the living room and cranked up my laptop and then accessed one of the newer spycams I had installed in the ceiling of the basement, it had audio as well as video but there was almost no light down there so I had to rely on audio only, I sat back on the couch and listened to what happened next.

G:

So what are you going to do to me now?

E:

Nothing, except offer to share the sleeping mat and the blanket, the cot isn’t big enough for both of us to sleep on.

G:

You’re not going to molest me?

E:

Why should I? Master has given me no such instructions.

G:

how long have you been his prisoner?

E:

I was his prisoner for only a few days, since then I have been his slave.

G:

He really did a number when he brainwashed you.

E:

No he took me and made me his. There is a difference.

G:

So you were his girlfriend before?

E:

No, we had never met before he kidnapped me.

G:

See! You didn’t want to be his sex slave.

E:

You don’t understand what happened, it sounds horrible but he freed me from my old life. I was unhappy, I disliked my job, I was fighting with my family, I had few friends. He took me away from all that and gave me a new life, a new purpose, and I love him for that.

G:

Love him? He KIDNAPPED you, he raped and tortured you! You’ll never see your family again.

E:

He set me free, he hurt me at first, it’s true. I was fighting him then. He tortured me, but then I gave in and once I accepted him as my owner and focused on being what he wanted me to be I have been happier that I can ever remember being.

G:

You’re just brainwashed into thinking you’re happy!

E:

How many orgasms have you had in your life Ginger?

G:

What?

E:

How many? How many times has a man, any man made you cum, how often have you experienced the greatest pleasure a woman can feel?

G:

I don’t know…

E:

Honestly? Have you ever had even one with a man?

G:

(mumbles)

E:

The day Master broke my resistance; I had more orgasms than I can remember. Since then I have often had several a day at his hands. I am in the best physical shape of my life, I eat healthy, I have no worries about money or my future, the only thing I have to worry about is pleasing my owner, and I have learned to do that very well. How many husbands do you know who are that good to their wives?

G:

You make it sound like he did you a favor. He took your life away, he took your freedom, I bet Ekanta isn’t even your real name.

E:

No more than Ginger is yours. And yes, he did all that and more, he took my uncertainty, he took my pain, he took my fear and he gave me peace and pleasure. He can do the same for you, he wants to do the same for you, if you’ll stop fighting him. His only other choices would destroy you and he doesn’t want that.

G:

I don’t want to be his slave, or anyone’s.

E:

We are all slaves is some way, we enslaved to our jobs or our families but we are all slaves, you and I are just more obvious in our enslavement.

G:

I just want to go home.

E:

You are home. You can be happy here, you can know love and you can have mind blowing sex. Or you can end up as nothing but a living sex doll. Master asked if I knew how to make a drug that would leave you a paralyzed vegetable (I had done no such thing, Ekanta was making that up) and I told him I could. Would you prefer that? Your mind turned off and your body nothing more than a shell?

G:

Oh god, no!

E:

He also considers selling you overseas to a slave organization, but he is reluctant since you would end up a drug addicted prostitute and be dead within a few years. He is not cruel, not really.

G:

(crying)

E:

You can still accept him, become his slave, let go of the selfish mindset you had when you found this place and dedicate yourself to him. Or, if you truly are incapable of accepting any of the fates that await you, I can end things for you painlessly. Then he will bury your body and we will move on. You will have to choose soon though, the police will not look for you any more, our master has arraigned it.

G:

(sobbing) I don’t want to die!

E:

Then accept your new life, embrace it as I have, we can be as sisters.

G:

You RAPED me today.

E:

Yes I did, and I enjoyed it. I could tell you a comforting lie and say that my master ordered and I simply obeyed but the fact of the matter is that you have been a stuck up, selfish brat who thinks herself the center of the universe. I relished the opportunity to punish you and will do it again happily, but it doesn’t mean you have to remain a loathesome bitch. However, if you choose to remain as you are, then I will feel no remorse when I am allowed to discipline you, in fact I will love every minute of it. That is truth of it. You can choose to be a prisoner who gets raped and abused, or you can choose to be a slave who is loved and gets to enjoy a life free from worry and doubt. I made my choice and you will have to make yours, now either join me under the blanket or sleep alone and cold on the cot.

After a moment I heard the chains rattle and then a rustling of heavy cloth. Then I heard Ekanta say in a soft voice, “you could be a fine slave for our master, if you try…”

Chapter 8 (Decision)

The next morning I brought down a syringe filled with green food coloring and water, a shovel, a cellphone (that had no signal), a leash, and the laptop. I set the items on the floor in front of the small table (except the laptop which I put on the table), then I unlocked the cage and let my slaves out into the room, Ekanta took up a kneeling position in front of the table an slightly to the right, Ginger hesitated a moment and then joined her on the left.

“I thought Ginger should see this” I said as I clicked the ‘play’ icon on a news clip.

A female voice reported over the scene of Lloyd Rasmussen being escorted into the police station in handcuffs “…police say Lloyd has a history of violence and drug use and that evidence of foul play was discovered at his home. According to sources inside the police department the missing girl’s cellphone was found at his home where he had been using a home-made jammer to block the signal from reaching cell towers. Police say blood and DNA evidence tie Rasmussen to the disappearance of Jessica Anders and he is being held pending kidnapping, rape, and murder charges which are expected to be filed later today.”

I shut the laptop and looked at Ginger, she was shaking. The news report had hit her like a ton of bricks and rammed home the idea that no one was coming to save her. “It’s done. The police have a person they want to believe killed you, your family has a new target to focus on, the searchers have been recalled and body hunting dogs are being deployed to sites where they look for that sort of thing instead. As far as the world is concerned, Jessica Anders is dead. She will be mourned by some, but not as many as you might think. Now the question remains, what will I do with slave-slut Ginger? Will you accept my collar at your neck as Ekanta has?” I held out Ekanta’s collar which she took and locked back into place around her neck with a sigh of relief. “Or will you choose to resist me? I can still contact the unsavory gentlemen and have you smuggled overseas. Or I can dig a nice hole under the floor of the barn and dispose of your corpse if you really would rather be dead. Alternately I could have you reduced to a vegetable and use you as sexdoll and brood mare. I could do any of those things to you, but I am going to let you decide your fate for once in your life. Choose the item that you want me to use.” With that I stood back a step and turned my back on the pair.

A minute passed, I wasn’t worried, if Ginger decided to do something stupid like trying to hit me with the shovel, the rattling of her chains would give m fair warning… and I then I hear Ekanta say “She has chosen master.”

I turned back to see Ginger kneeling with tears in her eyes holding the leash, she looked up at me and said “I want to be your slave, master. I want you to make me like you did slave-mistress Ekanta.”

I stepped over and took the leash from Ginger’s hand and clipped it to the shock collar. “Well then, I think we should start with showing Ginger around her new home and then have breakfast, what do the two of you think?”

“Yes master!” they said in unison, then they looked at each other and smiled. Ekanta leaned over and hugged Ginger, then they both stood up as I tugged at the leash attached to Ginger’s collar and my two slaves followed me back upstairs.