The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Harriet’s Mothers Day Surprise

Harriet had come home to find a package wrapped in manila paper on her front stoop. It had been wrapped with twine and a prominent letter slid underneath the twine. It was addressed simply; Momma. She sat at the table contemplating the package, from her daughter displayed before her. She sighed and reached her hand out toward the envelope. “Best ta get this foolishness over with.” She said to herself in an Alabama drawl.

Inside the envelope she found a letter:

Momma, I missed you at the wedding and wished you had relented. I know you feel I’m too young and are worried that Jimmy will be like Papa. But he loves me and if you would open your heart I think you would love him too. Inside the box is a video I put together with Jimmy’s help. He’s such a good man Momma. Please watch the video and know that we’re both thinking of you.

Sue Ann

Harriet shook her head and sighed, her only daughter married at 18 just like she had been and probably in the family way already just as she had been. I was just as dumb at her age, she thought to herself. “She’ll learn.“ She said to the air and then went back to her chores around the house. One of the disadvantages of having a two bedroom condo was that when you cleaned up every day there wasn’t much to do when you needed to take your mind off things; and like most southern women she had a tendency to dwell on things and pick them to pieces.

She sighed once more after rereading the letter for the fourth or fifth time. “Oh baby I do miss you” she said giving voice to her feelings. Finally she opened the package and the box inside to find a compact dvd player with a large screen built in. She looked it over and saw one prominent button in green with a triangle on it.

She took the unit to her desk and sat it down then sat in the desk chair, as it was more comfortable than the wicker chairs she had in the breakfast room. There she arranged her seat so she had a good view of the screen and pressed play. She laughed as she saw the opening screen of swirling lights and colors. Her baby girl always went in for the glitz and the glamor she thought as her attention was absorbed in the video almost un naturally so.

Harriet didn’t notice as the time flew by, she saw images of her Daughter and her Daughters Jimmy. He was a nice enough looking young man, Trim muscular around five foot ten. She saw a wedding montage, Harriet cried then; realizing she had missed her daughter’s big day and wounded her terribly by not being there for her.

“baby I’ll make it up to you somehow” she said then without thinking reached her hand out and started the video once again. She lost all track of time as she kept playing and replaying the video for the next several hours. She fell asleep in the comfortable chair watching the video and each time she watched it she realized how much Jimmy truly loved her only daughter.

“I can try and love him” she said groggily as she pressed play once more then drifted off to sleep in the comfortable chair. As her eyes closed Harriet missed the double flash of lights on the controls and did not see the video subtly change.

She awoke in the morning at the desk with the video player still in front of her. She yawned then stretched in the chair. She got up from the chair and went to get freshened up win the bathroom. She looked at herself in the floor length mirror for a time. At thirty seven, Harriet was still round in all the right places. Her dirty blonde hair could stand for a trim but it was over her shoulders in a traditional cut.

She thought back to the pictures of the wedding guests and her daughter and wondered if Jimmy would like her hair. She lifted up her top and observed her figure, she still worked out three times a week but she had put on a little weight. She stripped off her top and placed her hands on her breasts, she observed her breasts she smiled, her hands barely covered up her breasts she knew she was a C nearly a D cup. She felt a delightful tingle in her nipples, one she had not felt in some time.

Harriet looked at her reflection in the mirror and saw her nipples were hard and felt that old need begin to surge inside of her. She hadn’t felt so good in a long time she thought. With a quirk of her lips she looked toward the bathroom and she could take care of 2 birds with one stone she thought. She started the shower and when the water was blood warm she stepped in, taking the washcloth off the rack and started to soap up.

It felt like her skin was on fire her scrubbing motions turned to soapy caresses as the washcloth slid out of her hands and fell with a wet splat to the tile floor. “That’s so good” she moaned as she continued to caress herself as the warm water seemed to wash away any sense of shame she might feel.

Soon she took the shower wand down and let the water play across her hot skin and add its energy to that building between her thighs. Soon she was leaning against the back of the shower with one hand using the wand and the other pinching her hard nipples and squeezing her firm breasts. “oh God, Oh God” she moaned out as the warm waters washed over her like the peak of her orgasm. She left the shower both clean and more relaxed than she had felt in months.

After her morning interlude Harriet spent time and got ready for her day. On most Saturdays she worked but this was one of her rare off weekends from the store. She had considered going out the day before but that had lost its appeal to her. She looked about the apartment for something to do and again her eyes fell on the viewer that contained her daughter’s wedding. She smiled and grabbed herself a quick cup of coffee intending to go through the movie just one more time. But as she went to sit she stumbled and the liquid spilled on the viewer’s control. Franticly she blotted at the controls with her throw rug she had handy.

She looked the machine over and it seemed to be fine but when she settled herself and went to hit the button a menu came up with other movies and pictures. Being both a woman and a mother she couldn’t help but to snoop into her daughter’s life, she found one of the folders contained a show of her daughter and son-in-law she also found she could pause it. “He really is a handsome man” she said to herself not realizing that she had been absorbed in the one picture of Jimmy for the past half hour.

Harriet went back to trying the folders, and stopped when her stomach rumbled. She left her seat to get a sandwich. As she turned the light at the top once again flashed without her awareness of it. In the kitchen she rummaged in the refrigerator and came out with sandwich fixing. As she made her sandwich Harriet’s eye fell on a pill bottle with a sticky note, she could scarcely remember. Picking it up she saw it was in her name and the note told her not to forget her medicine. Looking over the prescription she noted the name Clomid she shrugged and took a pill then went on to make her sandwich.

She returned with her food half eaten and found the machine was playing a new movie. Her daughter, Sue Ann was talking with jimmy in bed. “Oh come on what’s one thing you’ve always wanted to do that you’ve never done?”

“the only thing I’ve never done is a Milf” He said laughing. Harriet’s eye quirked at his wwords and gave herself an appraising look. She could be a milf if she wanted to be.

“No I’m being serious” Sue Ann said

“Ok. Ok I’ve never been a father and I’ve always wanted to be.” He moved closer to her daughter and the camera. “We should practice the baby making some.” He said with a teasing note in his voice. The camera zoomed out.

“I’d like that” Sue Ann cooed “I’d like that a lot.” The camera was set on the night stand the entire bed in its field of view. Harriet watched as her daughter and Jimmy kissed, long and passionately. She didn’t even realize it when she slipped one hand under her tshirt and began playing with her nipples and stomach. She was young enough she thought she could give Jimmy the children he wanted. She’d always wanted more kids, she thought as she licked her lips. The two lovers made out for close to an hour then culminated in Jimmy’s mounting of Sue Ann then five or six minutes of intercourse. Harriet wasn’t sure how many times Sue Ann had cum with Jimmy, but she also wasn’t aware she had cum twice herself; Once, without stimulation.

Without realizing it she allowed herself to be sucked into the movie once more. Just as she shed her sense of time she also began to shed her clothes. Soon she was panting infront of the machine with one hand in her crotch and the other cupping her still firm breasts playing with her hard nipples and wet pussy.

Soon she searched for other movies of her daughter and son-in-law, she would slow down portions of the movies showing his face a hard cock. In the morning she awoke once more in her comfortable chair this time as naked as the day she was born. She noticed the seat was sticky when she got up, then she reached out to turn the viewer back on and nothing happened. She moaned in frustration, then pouted and then finally sighed as she vowed to figure out how to turn it back on.

She once again felt her stomach rumble and realizing she was hungry headed to the kitchen to eat something and then to clean up. Without thinking about it she took a pill from the bottle by the sink. She felt very lonely this early in the morning. She remembered Sunday mornings with Sue Ann pancakes and hot chocolate. She sighed thinking about her daughter’s youth.

She was startled by the doorbell. She went to the foyer without thinking or dressing. She opened up the door without looking through the peep hole.

“Oh Momma what are we going to do with you.” Sue Ann said standing in front of her mother on the stoop. Harriet licked her lips though as she caught her first look at Jimmy, then felt heat rush through her body as she blushed realizing she was lusting after her daughters hot, sexy husband, who she had accidentally seen having sex on a movie with her daughter. “May we come in? You seem a little indecent for the whole world to see.” With those words Harriet looked down and realized she was naked in front of her daughter and son-in-law. She flushed once more in arousal.

“Sure baby ya’ll come on in” She didn’t notice the southern twang in her voice that she had shed some 15 years before with effort. But Jimmy surely did as he looked at his wife knowingly.

“Jimmy mind if I talk with my mother” Harriet noted her daughters own southern twang was evident. “May we “ she said motioning Harriet into the bedroom.

Jimmy replied nonplused. “Whatever you wish”

The women stepped into the room and closed the door. “Momma, you realize you were standing naked infront of my husband. How do you think that makes me feel.”

Harriet was unable to look her daughter in the eye but she mumbled a reply, almost as if she were the daughter in the situation. “Aroused?” She guessed

Sue Ann smiled “Precisely…” Harriet looked up at her daughter in surprise. “Oh Momma you are so beautiful. She stepped up and placed a hand on her mother’s cheek then leaned in and passionately kissed her. “Jimmy will just eat you up.”

“Sue Ann” the older woman said with a start of surprise. “That’s so in appropriate. How can you believe…“

“Because Momma” she said reaching a hand down and stroking her naked and nearly hairless sex. “You’re wet for Jimmy. You want his cock just as much as I did.” She purred into her mother’s ear. “Your tities are so hard, do you remember when I was a baby sucklin your nipples?” she said as she raised her hand up and circled the hard nipples. “Its Mother’s Day, Jimmy and I want you to move in with us and be a mother again.”

“But…” she started to stammer as her daughter put her finger on her lips silencing her. She could smell the faint perfume of her own sex on her daughters finger.

“Let yourself be happy Momma, You want jimmy…” said purring the words into her mother’s sex addled mind. “You want babies…” again the words melted Harriet’s resolve a little more. “And Momma you want me…” she said dropping her clothing to the floor in a matter of moments.

Harriet licked her lips “Jimmy” she said hoarsely. The door opened and Jimmy was there his hard body before her and all her will crumpled. “Jimmy” She moaned “Make me a momma for mother’s day…”

The End