The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Harvesters — Chapter Four: The Warehouse District

by Zapped!

Scoping out the warehouse district…

It’s a dark and gloomy night in late April. A light drizzle has been falling throughout the entire evening, making the conditions outside quite miserable. Occasionally the moon breaks through the passing storm clouds, its soft light reflecting beautifully across the rain-soaked city streets.

Despite the miserable weather, a small group of prostitutes are still working the warehouse district just outside of Topeka. They slowly pace up and down the crumbling sidewalk in their high heels and revealing clothing, with hopes of attracting the eye of a potential customer.

Nearly half-a-block up the street, a black Econoline van is parked at the curb. With its dark color and lack of side windows, the non-descript vehicle remains completely unnoticed. Seated inside are two security guards with dark sunglasses. The pair watches the hookers strut their stuff with growing interest...

Before long, a silver Porsche slows to a stop just beside the women. A prostitute with long red hair approaches the vehicle’s curbside window. She leans down to speak with the driver for a moment, before climbing inside. The sports car breaks its rear tires loose and speeds away from the curb. A Lincoln Town Car refills the vacant spot at the curb, just a few minutes later.

Once again, a hooker approaches the tinted windows of the black luxury car. She leans towards the lowering rear window and smiles, before negotiating a deal with the figure inside. At one point, she turns around and waves for a co-worker to join her. Before long, the excited pair step into the back, and the luxurious car drives off into the night.

One of the men parked in the Ford van finally turns to the other, and with a gravelly voice he comments, “It looks like it’s now or never. What do you think?”

A man named Vincent is sitting behind the steering wheel. He continues staring out the window for a long moment before finally replying, “The black one might do. The peroxide blonde looks like a crack whore, so she’s probably useless.”

“Then let’s do this, before somebody else comes along,” suggested the man named Bruce. “You stay up front and do all the talking, Romeo …I’ll go hide in the back.”

As Bruce turns within his seat to climb back into the cargo area, Vincent reaches for the ignition. The van fires to life and the driver gently steers away from the curb. The black Econoline creeps down Water Street at a slow rate of speed, its tires leaving a faint trail upon the rain-soaked pavement.

The vehicle’s burbling exhaust note catches the attention of the African-American woman. She takes a deep drag off of her cigarette, before blowing a smoke cloud out into the air.

Pheeooooo…

…The prostitute turns and nods her head in the direction of the approaching van. In street-wise slang, she then announces to her partner, “He-yah comes anotha’ one, girlfriend.”

Her blonde co-worker quickly primps up her hair and adjusts her top across her smallish breasts…

The van slowly squeaks to a stop in front of the remaining prostitutes. The darker skinned of the two, flicks the butt of her cigarette off into the street, before sexily sashaying on over to the curb. The buxom female leans forward, offering the potential john a better view of her exquisite cleavage…

“Hey sugar,” greeted the woman with a toothy grin. “Ya’ll lookin’ fo’ sum action tonight?”

The man behind the wheel quickly sizes the female up. Despite the Frederick’s wig and the garish make-up, one could tell by her unlined face that she’s in her early twenties. The woman stands curbside in a pair of strapped high heels and a dangerously short skirt. Fishnets cover her sturdy legs, while a leopard-print top stretches out over her ample breasts. A worn-out leather jacket is all that protects her from the horrible elements.

…This one will definitely work.

“Aren’t you getting cold in this rain?” the driver asks, a sly smile now showing on his face.

“Ah sure am, handsome…Think ya’ll might be able ta’ heat me back up?”

“Maybe…Got any suggestions?”

The woman teases, “Ah might come up with a few ideas, if ya’ll jest invite me in.”

“I could do that,” answered the driver, before leaning towards the door to swing it open.

The prostitute climbs inside and slides her tush across the seat. She pulls the door closed and rolls the window back up, before leaning forward to pull the leather jacket off of her shoulders. It’s too wet to keep it up front, so she leans back and tosses the coat to the floor beside her.

The wet leather jacket lands on Bruce’s leg. He slides himself back a few more feet into the darkness, while still managing to keep his head down low...

The hooker studies the john for a moment, and there’s a note of curiosity on her face. She thinks that his earbuds are rather odd, and that it’s peculiar that he’s wearing sunglasses at this late an hour. The woman jokingly inquires, “Say; how’s ya’ll supposed ta’ see the road with dem shades on?”

Vincent doesn’t answer. He’s too preoccupied with the lower hem of the prostitute’s skirt, which seems to be inching further up her thighs, with just the slightest of movements. In fact the hem is so high that he can make out the darker band of elastic that’s circling her hosiery sheathed leg …The driver starts to nod his head in approval. He digs out his wallet to withdraw several hundred dollar bills, before casually tossing them into her lap.

The hooker’s eyes light up and she quickly reaches for the money. The woman mouths the numbers, one hundred; two hundred; three hundred; four…“Dang, boy! …Hey, you aiight! …So whatcha’ wanna do wit’ me, anyway?”

The driver suggests, “You can start by getting in the back.”

“So ya’ll wanna do it right hee-yah?” questions the woman in surprise.

“No,” stated the driver. “We’re going to head down the road a piece.”

“Aiight, dats cool!”

…As the hooker turns to climb into the cargo area, her leather skirt hikes up in the back. The driver looks up into the rearview mirror and catches a glimpse of the black thong that’s splitting her ebony ass cheeks. Another sly smile spreads across his face…

The prostitute slowly feels her way into the back of the van. She lets out a “yelp” in surprise, when she nearly stumbles over an unseen leg.

“Who in the hell are you?”

“Don’t you worry, miss,” assured a voice in the darkness. “Everything’s going to be just fine.”

…The startled prostitute swallows hard in her throat.

“Man; …I din’t agree to do both ya’ll at once! …Yawl’s into some fucked-up sh—”

CHOOVE—CHOOVE—CHOOVE—CHOOVE—CHOOVE!

—A surge of brilliant white light energy suddenly illuminates the interior of the van. The light is so incredibly intense, that it catches the attention of the other hooker outside…

“What in the fuck was that?”

…Now repeatedly blinking the spots from her eyes, the woman cautiously approaches the van. She wraps her knuckle on the side door and yells, “Keisha, are you alright in there? …Baby girl; can you hear me?”

The sliding door at the side of the van rolls open with a noise. Keisha stands just inside, her frozen features barely illuminated by the streetlamps above.

“Baby girl; are you alright?”

…Keisha doesn’t reply.

“Girlfriend, what’s wrong with you?”

…In her peripheral vision, the street-wise prostitute sees some movement within the depths of the van. Sensing trouble, the woman makes an immediate turn to run. An unseen object is tossed to the concrete and unexpectedly rolls across her escape path.

KA-CHOOF!

A second burst of light suddenly illuminates the entire sidewalk. This explosion is far more concentrated than the first, and as the frightened woman is taking her last step forward, she finds that she’s now frozen in place. There’s an odd feeling of “pins and needles” or even a tingling sensation that’s traveling throughout her body. Between the tightness of her skin and the buzzing in her ears, the suspended woman can’t help but surrender herself to the oncoming darkness…

As the two abductors climb out of the van, one of the men asks, “What should we do with this one?”

“We can’t just leave the bitch out in the street like this,” replies the other. There’s a brief moment of silence before he suggests, “We’ll just have to take her back to the plant with the other one. Maybe they’ll find a use for her there…”

With that said, the suspended prostitute is leaned back against the one man’s chest, while the other grabs hold of her ankles. Together they lift her stiffened body into the van, where she’s placed with her back flat to the floor. Keisha soon joins her, and the pair stares up at their captors with glazed and unseeing eyes.

The man named Bruce taps his partner in the chest and orders, “Now let’s get them back for processing.”

The two men carefully step over their prized catches and get back into their seats. A short moment later, the van has already pulled away from the curb and driven off into the darkness. In the back, two prostitutes lie shoulder to shoulder and helplessly wobbling against each other with every bump in the road. Within a few hours, the pair would begin their lives anew…