The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Haunting in Missouri

By Mike S

Chapter Two

Sarah bounded out of bed the next morning and went to the closet to retrieve a fresh white blouse and blue pleated skirt school uniform from there and threw it on the bed. She then placed the blue tie and a white bra and thong set on top of it and headed into her bathroom. Turning on her shower for the water to warm, she slipped her pink baby doll outfit off and tied her hair on top of her head and placed a shower cap over it. Finding the water at a comfortable temperature she stepped in and began to wet her body. She was lathering her wash cloth when she felt a chill in the air. Glancing around she saw nothing and there was no shadow outside the opaque glass shower door. She began to lather her body unaware of ‘he’ sitting in the corner, floating near the roof, admiring her body.

‘He’ thought of the various “girlfriends/mates” he had over the last hundred and thirty years since his death, starting with his mother, none had been as lovely as this one. He had to get cum pumped into her so he could regain his power of materialization. Such was his curse; he had to get the girl or woman to realize he was there and name him. Then he had the power to possess them and bend them to his will. They would then enter into incestuous relationships, daughters with fathers or mothers with sons. On several occasions there had not been a daughter to possess and he had to use the mother on her son, and once he had no children and that was the easiest ever. He made her horny enough to fuck her husband two or three times a day and had been able to quickly materialize, but she had never realized he was there, he could not possess her and upon his materialization the couple had fled. Whenever the woman left the house, never to return, he would die and become invisible again to await new tenants. All the others had realized there was a ghost and since he never harmed them, had put up with his pranks and eventually named him. Then it was incest time until he could materialize and had driven the son or father to the brink of madness and the point where they had freely raped their mother or daughter. Fathers would banish their sons when they learned of it and then ‘he’ would leave signs of the wife’s infidelity until the husband left her. Then ‘he’ was able to take the male’s place and live until the woman died or left the house. If she failed to return within 24 hrs he would die and have to wait for the next. Fathers, after they had raped, would be forced to leave and then ‘he’ would scare the rest of the family out so he could have his “girlfriend”. But the same rules applied, she’d die or leave and he’d die. When Mark has so easily developed erections over Sarah’s unintentional flashing, ‘he’ thought it would be easy to get the incest started. Oh well, ‘he’d have to use the old fashion way.

Sarah finished her shower and stepped out to dry off as ‘he’ floated through the wall into her bedroom and prepared for her. Sarah came into the room and reached for her thong when she saw it, the key she had found in the basement, lying on her clothes, over the thong. “What in the hell?” she thought. “How did that get there? I know I placed it on the dresser yesterday afternoon and haven’t touched it since. In fact, I’d forgotten all about it.” She picked it up and replaced it on her dresser and began to get dressed. “Now that I know where the basement door is, I need to get home this afternoon change clothes and return to the basement with the key. I spent all my time trying to find a way out yesterday; today I need to look for the ‘Great Treasure’ it unlocks.” She bounced down the stairs to find her father at the kitchen table with toast and coffee.

“Want me to fix you some breakfast, honey?” he asked as he kept his face behind his newspaper. He was too scared to look and possibly have her flash him again. And, he was embarrassed about giving in to his base desire and masturbating to her last night in the hall.

“No daddy, that’s okay. I’m going to fix a bowl of cereal and have a glass of juice. I can take care of that myself,” she answered.

In his usual spot, the corner near the ceiling, ‘he’ disgustedly watched their interaction. Yes, daddy had peeked as she stretched to get the cereal out of the cupboard, but the school skirt was long enough to prevent a show, although just barely. The only way he’d get dad teased this morning is by pulling her skirt up like he’d done in the basement. That was too dangerous as they might realize ‘he’ was here and flee before she had gotten used to him and named him.

Sarah and Mark ate their breakfast placed their dirty dishes in the sink for later and left the house. Outside Mark gave her a peck on the cheek and called “See you tonight, honey” over his shoulder. Sarah stood there a second puzzled, why had he kissed her cheek? They had always brushed lips since she was a little girl whenever he left for work or she went to bed. It had caused a problem just before her mother’s death when she had thought they held the kiss too long. They had each blamed the other but her mother had never said anything more about it to her and they had made sure it was a quick touch after that. They had fought between themselves over it but then her mother had been killed and they stopped fighting. Several days after the funeral she had return from a ball game at school as Mark was retiring and for some reason had wrapped her arms around him and held his lips on her for 3 to 5 seconds before releasing him. She had quickly apologized, claiming she didn’t know what came over her; she had just felt sorry for him over her mother’s death. “Oh hell,” she thought. “Last night I only kissed his cheek when I went to bed; maybe this morning is him getting even.” With that settled she climbed into the Mustang and headed for school.

That evening she pulled into the driveway and quickly entered the house and ran up the stairs. She wanted to get changed and head for the basement to look for the treasure. She burst into her bedroom shirt off and in hand and tossed it to the floor. She quickly unfastened her skirt shoved it down and kicked it onto her blouse. She grabbed the jean drawer of the dresser and pulled it open. From his familiar perch in the corner ‘he’ chuckled.

“What the fuck,” Sarah exclaimed as she gazed into an empty drawer. “Where the fuck is my jeans?” She opened the drawer above it, “and my T shirts?” another drawer and another. Her bras and panties were still there but her sock drawer held nylon stockings, garter belts, something’s that she thought were called bustiers, a corset like thing with garters hanging off to connect to stockings. There was also a black leather teddy which she picked up and then quickly dropped as she saw the hole in the crotch. “Holy shit,” she thought, “that thing is crotchless!” She hurried to her closet and opened it, empty except for several full slips in different colors hanging on hangers. All her skirts, tops, dresses and school uniforms were gone. “Where are all my clothes?” she thought. “Wait a minute, what am I going to wear to school tomorrow?” She ran into the bathroom and her dirty clothes hamper, she had to wash all her dirty clothes, there were two school uniforms there. She flipped off the lid and half expecting what she saw, found the hamper also empty.

“Holy shit, what am I going to wear? I can’t run around in anything but lingerie. What am I going to do?” she pondered. After a minute she realized that she would have to run around in lingerie while she washed today’s uniform to wear tomorrow. She removed her shoes and socks and gathering the socks, skirt, and blouse went to the laundry room. While there she said fuck it and threw her bra and thong in also. Nude she started the washer and went back to her room to find something, hopefully decent, to wear. Arriving in her bedroom she went to the closet to look at the slips, at least they kind of looked like a dress. “A dress with lace hem” she thought as she noticed all the slips had the lace. Which one though? There was a navy blue one she liked so she took it from the closet and slipped it on. Going into the bathroom she looked in the full length mirror. “Awful short,” she thought as she turned to look at her ass. “It covers, but barely. I bet it’s within a half inch of my coochie.” A quick small tug up showed her ass cheek’s bottoms. Turning to the front and a quick up tug showed her vaginal lips. “I better find something longer, let’s get this off and changed.” The survey of the closet revealed all the slips were the same size and length so she decided to stay with the navy blue. Going to her lingerie drawer she found a matching navy blue lacy front closing bra and thong set, so she put them on. She grabbed the key from the top of the dresser and went to get into her school uniform saddle shoes, barefoot. She got them tied and made it to the top of the steps before she realized they felt so weird without socks so went back to look for a pair. Finally giving up she opened the stocking drawer and looked for pantyhose. No such item existed in the drawer, no knee highs, no stay up on their own thigh highs, just garter requiring stockings. Grabbing a white pair with white garter belt she went to the bathroom and removed her slip. She put the garter belt around her hips and then moved the closure to the back, isn’t that what the fancy lingerie books said, back closing garter belts? Checking it in the mirror it didn’t look right, she had it on wrong somehow. Then she realized the white garter belt over the navy blue panty wasn’t right. Pulling the thong down, she straightened the garters and pulled the thong back up with the garter belt under it. That looked better so sitting on the toilet she checked out the stockings and finally figuring how they went, pulled them on and fastened the tops to the garters. She stood and looked at herself in the mirror “Hey this looks good,” she thought. She pulled the slip over her head and smoothed it out and then rechecked the mirror. “Damn, that’s sexy,” she thought as she looked at the stocking top ending about an inch from her lace hem of the slip and the garters peeking out from under the slip that far. “I could get used to dressing like this under my clothes.” She returned to the bedroom and put her saddle shoes back on and started for the basement door, down in the kitchen. She stopped at the laundry to check the washing machine and threw her underwear and socks in the drier and hung the blouse and skirt up to dry.

Arriving in the basement she flipped the lights at the foot of the stairs, lighting the hallway to the room under the trapdoor. Thinking of how she had never noticed the trap door until yesterday because it was so well concealed, she started down the hall slowly, studying the stone walls for any doors. Then she laughed at herself, the door she was looking for had to be wood and these walls were stone. “Hard to conceal a wooden door in these walls” she thought so increased her pace. As she stepped through the doorway into her first room, the front of her slip flew up as she felt a chill. “I guess that makes sense, heading to the steps the back of my skirt was blown up, coming this way the front would be. There’s nothing here, it’s just a breeze from a crack in the foundation, that’s all,” she told herself even as she looked around. Seeing no one she continued into the room and checked all around for doors.

“That’s strange,” she said to herself. “There’s the hallway to the stairs up to the first floor and this room is about the width of the house, so those three corridors there must lead out under the front yard. The hallway I followed yesterday ended at that stone wall at the top of the stairs I fell down, but I don’t see any other doors or tunnels. Where is the door that this key fits? Maybe upstairs or on the bedroom floor, or I think dad said there was an attic, maybe the door is somewhere upstairs and not down here.” She turned and went back the way she’d come and as expected, the back of her skirt whipped up as she passed through the doorway, but this time she definitely felt something cool run over the crotch of her thong. For proof was the fact it was now up between her labia’s lips.

“Who’s there?” she called as she did a slow 360 degree turn, studying everything. Again, nothing was there although she would swear she saw a brief shimmer back in the room she had just left. She quickly flipped the lights back on and stepped back into the room, ignoring her slip flipping up in front. “Where are you? Who are you?” she called into silence. Complete silence greeted her. She hesitated and stepped backwards through the doorway, noticing the front of her slip again flipped but not feeling anything this time. She turned off the lights in that room and again saw a shimmer in the dark. Quickly turning on the lights without taking her eyes off the shimmer, she found nothing as it disappeared as the lights came on. She shut them back off and hurried to the stairs, flipped off the lights and ran up them, closing and locking the door to the basement. She staggered to the kitchen table and set down to catch her breath. What had she seen? Had she really seen anything? She had heard of Casper, the Friendly Ghost, but that was cartoons. She had been raised to believe ghosts did not exist. Still, the crotch of her thong was still up in her pussy lips. Spreading her legs she remedied that and pulled it out. Then she saw it, there on the basement door. The deadbolt she had unlocked to go down and had now locked, looked shiny and fairly new, but under it was an ancient looking door knob and below that a tall key hole, round at the top and flat across the bottom. On wobbly knees she went to the door and checking to make sure the dead bolt was locked, extended the skeleton key in a shaky hand and inserted it into the keyhole. She turned it to the right and heard the latch there slide into the doorframe. She turned it to the left and heard the latch retract. Hurriedly pulling the key from the door she backed from the door until the back of her knees hit the seat of the chair she had been sitting on. She sat again and stared at the door.

‘He’ floated in the corner quite pleased with himself. She was starting to realize he was here, now to back off and show he was friendly so that she’d accept and name him so he could advance to the next level. Sarah jumped as the phone rang.

“H H Hello?” she finally managed to get out.

“Honey are you okay?” she heard her father ask.

“Yeah daddy I’m fine,” she said after a deep breath and getting herself under control. “Say, what do you know about this basement door? I went down that trap door yesterday because of something shiny and found a key. I just found out it locks and unlocks the basement door.”

“Really, I asked about the fairly new looking deadbolt and the realtor said it had been installed about 10 years ago because the owner then couldn’t find the key that apparently you have found. The reason I called is that I’m going to be late, I may not be home until after you go to bed, so fix yourself something and just eat without me.”

“Okay dad,” Sarah said as she felt her pussy begin to warm and her juices to leak into her thong. “I’ll see you late tonight or tomorrow at breakfast then, I love you.”

“Love you too, honey. See you later, bye.” Sarah hung up as her right hand dropped to rub her crotch. “Why am I so horny all of a sudden?” she asked herself. “I need to stop this and get me something to eat.” With a show of willpower she pulled her hand away and went to the basement door and looked around. Just like she had thought, there was a hook there to hang the key on. She hung it up and proceeded to fix a couple hot dogs and a box of macaroni and cheese for supper. Taking her bowl of mac&cheese and her plate with the 2 hotdogs with catsup, she went up to her room to do her homework from history class. She was sitting cross legged on her bed eating and reading the book on the bed before her when ‘he’ floated through the floor and took his usual position. Then seeing how she was sitting he sank and hovered just above the floor with his head just above her mattress level and found an excellent view up under her skirt to the crotch of her thong. He felt his cock stirring but knew it was useless. Even if he got totally hard, went and inserted it into her cunt, neither of them would feel it. She was reading a local history study book and found her home mentioned. It seems that in 1880 the 16 year old son of the owner, Thomas Murdock, was found dead in the basement of the house. His body lay in a doorway from the staircase hallway into the main room. “That’s the doorway my skirt and slip keep flying up in!” she thought. “That cool breeze and hand, could that be Thomas Murdock playing games and lifting my skirt to see my panties? Let’s see it says he was 16 and I’m 17, I’ll bet it is, I bet he is what I saw shimmering. But why is he in the basement? I saw his tombstone out in the family cemetery “Thomas Murdock 1864-1880 Beloved son of Hubert and Mary Murdock.” She looked out her bedroom window at the graveyard and then the sky, “there’s time,” she thought and jumped out of bed. She ran down the stairs and out the backdoor, not concerned at all about her clothing or lack thereof. Arriving at the old cemetery she quickly found Thomas’s grave and there to the right was his parent’s headstone. She looked all over but could find no more Murdock’s. “Apparently the place was in Mary’s family and handed down to her,” Sarah thought,” or the Murdock’s had bought it and Thomas was an only child, creating the need to sell it at let’s see, Mary died last, so it had to be sold on her death.” After another look around verified no more Murdock’s there, she realized she had trouble seeing, the light was fading and she needed to go in.

Returning to the house she paused in the kitchen and considered going to the basement to see if her slip would flip up and if so, if she talked to Thomas, he would appear and explain to her why he was there. “That’s crazy,” she thought. “There’s no such thing as ghosts and Thomas Murdock is not in the basement and peeping at my panties.” She turned to go upstairs as another thought hit her, “you just keep telling yourself that, maybe it will become true.’

Thomas, for ‘he’ definitely was that boy, floated in the kitchen as he cursed Sarah. She had to realize who he was. That’s why she went to the graveyard and stood in the kitchen thinking. Why had she not come to the basement and tried to contact him? If only she’d talk to him, he could then start to get dad out of the picture and the two of them could live happily here in his home. Again he thought of her beauty and how she was the most beautiful of all his mates. If only she’d call his name and allow him to guide her down the path to being his mate.