The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Haunting in Missouri

By Mike S

Chapter Three

The next morning Sarah woke extra early knowing she may have to iron her skirt and blouse for school. She shut off the alarm and bounded down the stairs in her blue baby doll nightie. As she entered the kitchen she found her father was also up and was getting coffee started. Hearing his daughter, he asked

“Morning honey, want some breakfast?” as he turned to look at her. “Oh my God, you’re still in your nightie!” he exclaimed. The sheer nightie didn’t conceal her nipples or aureole from his view and his cock sprang to attention.

“Daddy, why are you up?” she asked as she tried to cover her breasts with her hands. She watched his gaze drop to the thong and knew her pubic hair would be visible in shadow so she turned her back, presenting that naked ass to his view causing a further stiffening of his erection. He turned back to the counter,

“It’s okay honey I’ve turned around, why are you here in your nightie and this early?” he asked hoping she hadn’t caught his erection.

“Somehow all my clothes disappeared including my school uniforms, so I had to wash what I had on yesterday and I was coming down to get my clothes and see if I needed to do some ironing because of wrinkles,” she answered as she looked over her shoulder to verify his back was turned. She didn’t even think of the fact that her ass cheeks were bare because of the thong when she had turned her back to him. Seeing he was turned away she hurried to the laundry door and opened the drier to remove her bra, thong, and socks, only to find the dryer was empty.

“Damn it, where did they go now?” she asked. The blouse and skirt still hung there.

“What’s wrong Sarah?” she heard her father ask.

“My underwear and socks aren’t in the dryer, did you take them out?” she replied.

“No honey, I wasn’t aware anything was in the dryer,” he said. He then thought to himself “I wish I had known, I’d have rubbed her panties on my cock this morning before she came down.” He then felt guilty for the thought and cursed himself. He had to remember she was his daughter. His hard cock reminded him she was also one hot piece of ass. Sarah thought for a moment, she had to tell him about not having anything but lingerie and one school uniform, she needed him to give her money to get more clothes.

“Dad, like I said, all my clothes are missing for some reason. In place of my socks, that drawer had garter belts, nylon stockings, bustiers and teddies. My closet only has 5 or 6 short full slips. My panty and bra drawer is the only thing untouched. So, all I have is lingerie and one school uniform. I need some money to get clothes with after school. With all my socks missing I guess I’ll have to wear a garter belt and stockings to school so you’ll need to call and get that approved since socks are part of the school uniform and I don’t have any.”

“I can call and say you’ll be late and you go to a department store and get socks before you go to school,” her dad suggested. In the laundry room Sarah had put her skirt on, removed her baby doll top and put on her blouse. She stepped into the kitchen and saw her dad keeping his back to her, not realizing she was dressed.

“Its okay dad, I have my uniform on, you can turn around,” she said. Mark turned around and looked at his daughter, noticing the nightie top in her hand. He was about to talk when she said,

“You should have seen me last night. With nothing but lingerie to wear, I had a navy blue bra and panty on with a navy blue slip, a white garter belt and stockings. I looked good if I do say so myself. I wish that was the school uniform.”

“How short is the slip, if you pulled the straps up to make it as short as possible would your skirt hide it?” he asked. Sarah thought for a minute,

“Yeah, I think so” she said.

“So the school requires socks rather than stockings, does it forbid them?” he asked as he thought of his daughter dressed as she had described. Her blond hair and blue eyes must have really shone with all navy blue lingerie on.

“No, I don’t believe they’re mentioned. It just says blue tie, white blouse, blue pleated skirt with white socks and black and white saddle shoes,” she explained.

“Okay then, put on the garter belt and stockings if you want. Just put the socks on over top so you meet the code.”

“Daddy, you’re a genius!” she exclaimed as she threw her arms around him in a hug. Her crotch was tight on his and he was thankful his erection had subsided but as she hugged him Sarah inadvertently rubbed him there and it began to grow. He quickly moved his hips back to break the contact but Sarah had felt it. Uncertain on what to do she decided to just go to her room and remove her uniform, put on her lingerie from yesterday, and then put her uniform back on over it. She started out of the kitchen when her dad stopped her saying,

“I don’t know about last night, but you looked good this morning when you came in.” She turned to smile at him,

“You liked that, huh?” she asked. Mark gave her a sly wink as he said

“You bet I did, honey.” Sarah tossed her baby doll top to him and as he caught it she said,

“Give me 5 minutes and then come to my room and I’ll show you how I looked. You can hold on to that, I’ll ask for it back when I need it.” She then ran up the stairs and stripped. She put the garter belt and stockings on and then the bra but couldn’t find the matching thong on the floor. That was okay, she’d just get another one. She went to the dresser and opened the necessary drawer but didn’t see anything but bras.

“What the fuck happened to my panties?” she exploded. “This is getting fucking ridiculous. Thomas if you are here, and doing this for some reason, put my clothes back before I get home from school.” She went and got the full slip and put in on and then back to where she had kicked the baby doll thong, it was gone. “God damn it, Thomas! This has gone on long enough. I want my clothes back, I need underwear for school, damn it.” Her dad entered on the ending of her tirade.

“Who’s Thomas and why is he taking your clothes?” he asked. Sarah realized she had to tell her dad, even if he thought she was crazy.

“Thomas Murdock was the 16 year old son of the family that lived here in 1880. His grave is in the cemetery out back, next to his parents. He was found murdered down in the basement, lying in that doorway you met me at. At the doorway my skirt always flips up, facing into the room. I think his ghost is still there and as a 16 year old boy, flips my skirt up to peek at my panties. Remember how the back of my skirt was up and in the waistband of my skirt when you found me? I think Thomas did it.”

“Come on Sara! You know better than that! There’s no such thing as ghosts,” he said. Wanting to get his mind off her statement, at least until she could prove Thomas existed as a ghost, she twirled in her slip.

“So daddy, do I look good or what?” she said. She failed to notice the slip raised up as she spun and Mark had a glimpse of his daughters blond triangle again. His cock sprang to instant erection and he held her baby doll top in front of it so Sarah wouldn’t see it.

“Yeah baby you look hot,” he said and then whistled. “Put your uniform on and see if it covers.” Sarah dressed in her blouse and skirt and then asked

“So?” “I can’t see your slip, it’s covered. Turn around,” he ordered. Sarah did. “That looks good also. I think you’ll be okay unless you have to maybe bend over.” Privately he hoped she’d do it for his opinion and she did. “So, can you see anything?” Mark looked at her exposed pussy and his cock involuntarily jerked and he exploded, filling his underwear in cum. Embarrassed he turned to go to his room and change as he lied to his daughter about the view, “no honey, that looks real good.” He left the room and she straightened up and looked at the door.

“Don’t forget to call school and tell them I’ll be late,” she called to his back.

“Yeah, that view looks really good,” he thought to himself. “If any boys see that, they’ll agree it looks good and ought to pay me for their look.” He pulled off his slacks and jockeys using the shorts to try to clean up. Finally he gave up and went to the bathroom and grabbed a washrag and got it all off. He went back into the bedroom and got new underwear on and then his pants. He went down to the kitchen to get his coffee and found Sarah already there reaching for her cereal on the top shelf of the cupboard. There were the bottoms of her ass cheeks, a navy blue strip of lace and the hem of her skirt above and showing off the rest. His cock stirred but after having just gotten off, didn’t get erect. He put some bread in the toaster and poured some coffee. When the toast popped up he buttered it and took it and his coffee to the table and went to the refrigerator to get a jar of jelly. He grabbed the jar and started to turn as he shoved the refrigerator door shut and it clipped the jelly, knocking it from his hand, hitting the floor the jelly rolled until stopped by a table leg. Cursing he went over and bent over to pick it up. He innocently looked up and there was Sarah’s pussy, staring him in the face from across the table. She had her shoes back under her and hooked around the legs of her chair which left her thighs well parted and her pussy in full view. This time his cock did start to harden. Hurriedly he stood and found Sarah looking at him with a strange look on her face. He blushed thinking that she knew what he had seen when she smiled at him and looked down at her cereal. He sat and started spreading jelly on his toast as he thought about his daughter’s actions.

“Was she deliberately showing me her cunt, knowing I had to get the jelly and would look that way?” he wondered. “If she knew I was going to look, does she know what I saw when she bent over? Take this back, we know there is no such thing as ghosts, did she deliberately have her skirt up to tease me in the basement? Is she hiding her clothes so she can run around like a tramp and tease me? Supper the night before last, was that all deliberate teases to arouse me? And if she is teasing me how about I know I heard her bedroom door close but when I got upstairs it was half open to let me see her in there masturbating? What if I had went in or said something, would she have invited me into her bed for sex?” Mark shook his head. He had to stop this. He had a nice girl for a daughter. She wouldn’t be deliberately teasing her own father when she knew he hadn’t had sex for so long. He didn’t want to become involved with a woman while Sarah was still with him. He didn’t want any confusion for either one about a mother-daughter relationship. Sarah had a mother, she might be dead, but she was Sarah’s mother and Sarah was too old to be told another woman was now daddy’s wife and her legal step-mother. When Sarah left for college he could find a woman to share the rest of his life with.

Mark finished eating and got up from the table. He went to Sarah and handed her a $10 bill the lightly brushed her lips with his. He straightened and headed for the door,

“I called your school and told them you’d be there between 10 and 10:30, so go get some socks to meet dress code and I’ll see you tonight. I love you honey.”

“Love you too, dad,” she called and then thought, “I didn’t realize it at the time but I had my legs spread while dad got his jelly. I never thought about it until it seemed her took too long to get up and I felt that breeze. He didn’t yell at me telling me that wasn’t very ladylike, sitting like that. He did look embarrassed though. Is dad peeking at me just as bad as I believe Thomas to be? He said that my bent over look was real good. Did he mean that nothing was showing or that he had a view of my cunt and that it looked good. Oh come on Sarah, he’s your dad. He’s not going to look up your skirt or tell you that you aren’t showing anything and let you go to school and show yourself unknowingly to the boys. And as for any belief of him saying my pussy looked good, what could I do about it? What would I do if dad got a hard on in front of me? I can’t have sex with him, he’s my father and that’s just too gross to think about. Give him a hand job and relieve his pressure? Come on Sarah, get real, he’s your dad. You can’t do anything sexual with him. You never let Bobby Smith in your drawers except to rub you off as you jacked him off, why would you give your cherry to your dad? Come on girl that is so sick. Yuck!”

She got up and put all the dirty dishes in the sink and went to her room to get her books. She considered going to the bathroom and bending over in front of the mirror, just to see for herself, but no, dad had said it looked good, nothing to worry about and no need to buy a pair of panties along with the socks, she’d go au natural to school and make Thomas gave her back all her clothes tonight.

Sarah went to the store and got socks and put them on arriving at school at 10:15. She thought she’d better go to the principal’s office to let them know she was here and see if she needed a pass to go to class. Sister Mary Joanne would know. Yes, school uniform equals Catholic High School. She arrived at the office and checked with Sister Mary Joanne and yes she needed a pass, signed by the principal herself, to get into Sister Mary Edwina’s classroom. Sister Mary Cephas was called and came out of her office to sign the permit allowing her into class late and turned to return to her office as Sarah took the pass and headed for the door. Someone pushed the door open to enter as she got there and she barely jumped back in time, but dropped her excuse. She bent over to pick it up

“Sarah Green!” Sister Mary Joanne yelled. “You have no underwear on!” Sarah quickly straightened up, excuse in hand, as Sister Mary Cephas returned to the counter,

“In my office now young lady,” she barked. Sarah went to the end of the counter and passed on into the principal’s office. Sister Mary Cephas followed her in, “Sit” she ordered as she went around her desk and sat in her chair and then stared at Sarah. “Spread,” she ordered, Sarah looked at her confused. “Spread your legs,” she clarified. Sarah spread her knees apart and the principal looked at her pussy. Sarah, thinking she had seen what she wanted, the fact there were no panties there, started to close her legs. “Leave them spread,” Sister said as she felt her pussy juice at the sight of the young pussy.

“You realize underwear is required at this school?” she asked, fighting the urge to put a hand under her desk and rub herself.

“No sister, the uniform guidelines don’t say that underwear is required,” Sarah answered.

“No, underwear is not addressed in the uniform requirements, it’s taken for granted that underwear will be under skirts. However lewd and lascivious behavior is in the student guidelines as not being tolerated and no underwear, showing your vagina to others in school, is considered lewd and lascivious. The punishment for that is a spanking in front of the entire school. Therefore there will be an assembly at 2:55 this afternoon so that you can bend over, show the school you have no underwear on and then I will use a ruler and administer 30 swats on your ass, 15 per cheek. Do you understand?”

“Yes Sister Cephas,” Sarah said as she bowed her head. “Show my pussy to the entire school?” she asked herself. “I can’t do that, maybe there’s something else I could do for my punishment. Anything beats getting the first spanking of my life, showing off my naked ass and pussy, to a thousand kids.”

“I will not discuss the garter belt and stockings that you have on. They are also not addressed in the guidelines and you could argue that it’s not lewd and lascivious behavior and therefore allowed, as long as socks are also worn, as you fortunately did or it would be 50, 25 per.” Sister Cephas added as she wondered if she dared offer her an alternative punishment. She could feel the crotch of the bikini panty she had on, because it felt so sinful, getting wet from her leakage. Sarah came from Detroit, a major city, and surely knew about it. But would she get under her desk, lift her habit over her head, pull her panty crotch aside and lick her pussy for punishment? Would Sarah make her cum and then suck the juices from her panty crotch? Her pussy spasmed and leaked more juice, her crotch was now soaked and she could feel it on her thighs running down to the seat of her chair.

Sarah on her side of the desk had similar thoughts about the punishment, but nothing sexual. Could she stay after school for a month? How about lunch hour and two hours after school in the library? What could she offer to get out of the spanking? “I guess I have to ask,” she thought.

“Sister Mary Cephas, is there anything I can do, besides this, for my punishment?” she asked.

“Define anything,” she replied as she wondered if Sarah would offer what she wanted.

“I mean anything, I’ll do anything for punishment, but I have never been spanked in my life and I don’t want to bend over and pull my skirt up over my ass in front of the entire school, to get my first one. So, I mean I’ll do anything to avoid it,” Sarah innocently said, never in her wildest dreams thinking Sister Mary Cephas was thinking a lesbian tryst. Sister Mary Cephas considered her answer and decided it didn’t quite go far enough for her to ask for sex.

“Sarah I’m sorry, there is nothing I can think of that would fit your breach of school rules and the punishment is clearly stated in the school handbook. Your offense is listed and the punishment listed is a public spanking at a school assembly. Normally the girl or girls would lift their skirts over their buttocks and show their panties to the other students as they are spanked. If any boys were involved, they would drop their trousers and then bend over showing their shorts. Unfortunately for you, you have no panties on, nor will you leave school property over lunch to go get some to wear. I expect that bare bottom to be displayed to the assembly. Now I suggest you get to class, you’re dismissed.”

“Yes Sister” Sarah said as tears began to flow from her eyes. As soon as she had stood and left the office, closing the door behind her, the nun had her habit up around her waist and three fingers furiously pounding in and out of her until she reached her orgasm, all the while the sight of the pink exposed pussy of Sarah Green floated before her eyes. After she had regained her control following her climax, Sister Cephas called Sister Joanne on the intercom and told her to broadcast to the school that there would be a punishment assembly at 2:55 for Sarah Green.

Classes let out at 2:50 to ensure all students and teachers could be in the auditorium by 2:55. Students filed in by class and saw Sarah Green, who Sister Mary Cephas had taken out of class at 2:45 and brought here, standing on the stage, next to the podium. By 2:55 all students were in a seat and the nuns and laymen that taught there were aligned along the rear wall, keeping an eye on them to ensure behavior, or single out miscreants to join the punished on stage. Sister Mary Joanne stepped to the podium and checked the microphone.

“We are gathered here to watch the punishment of Sarah Green for lewd and lascivious behavior,” she began. “The act that causes this punishment,30 strokes of a ruler, is that Sarah is not wearing underwear and bent over, flashing her private parts, in the school office this morning.” There was a rustling as the boys wiggled on their seats. “No underwear?” Now she’d have to bend over and show them. Many of the boy’s cocks stirred in their pants at the thought. This new girl was one of the cutest seniors in the school with those blue eyes and waist length blond hair, and now she would show her pussy to them.

“Sarah, turn your back to the assembly and bend over,” Sister Joanne ordered. Sarah complied, resting her palms on her knees and hoping nothing showed. That hope was crushed as Sister Joanne grabbed the hem of her skirt and lifted it, placing the skirt on her back. “Grab your ankles,” was her next and final command as she walked to a chair and sat down as the principal walked to her victim.

“You will count them out loud,” she commanded as her ruler swooshed through the air and landed on Sarah’s right butt cheek with a loud ‘SMACK’.

“One, sister,” Sarah yelled out. The ruler landed on her left cheek, ‘SMACK’, “Two, sister,” Sarah yelled as the tears poured down from her eyes to her cheek bones and then dripped to the floor to start the beginning of the puddle that would be there by the time it was over. ‘SMACK’ SMACK’ went the ruler as Sarah continued to scream out the number as her voice cracked from the crying. Most the boys had adjusted themselves by now as every male in the auditorium, teachers included, was suffering with a large erection from the sight. Many of the girls had damp panty crotches as their pussies leaked their juice at the sight of the naked, red ass. ‘SMACK’ Thirty, sister,” Sarah sobbed. She waited for the order to straighten up but instead Sister Mary Joanne returned to the microphone.

“As an additional punishment for this breach of etiquette and unladylike conduct, all students will stand and starting with the front row, pass by the stage to see her reddened rear. The teachers will follow the students.” She announced and then looked down at Sarah, “you will remain like that until everyone passes and gets a look. At that time, and not before, you may straighten up, pull your skirt down and go home. Tomorrow morning you will report to the school office to lift your skirt and show that you have underwear on. You will continue coming to the office every morning until told otherwise, do you understand?”

“Yes, sister,” Sarah sobbed as she continued to cry from the pain and the humiliation of everyone in school getting a close up look at her naked rear. Finally everyone had passed by and Sarah could finally straighten up and head for home. If Thomas existed, she had to prove it. She had to get home and go back to the basement; the answer had to be there.