The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Haunting in Missouri

By Mike S

Chapter Four

Sarah arrived at the house and hurried to her room to check on her clothes, nothing had been returned and now everything was missing except what she had on.

“Damn him”, she thought, “now what do I do?” She went down to the kitchen and into the laundry. She removed her school uniform and socks and placed them in the washing machine and got that started. Then dressed in only her slip, garter belt, stockings and saddle shoes she went into the kitchen, removed the key from its hook and unlocked both latches to the basement door. She opened the basement door and went down the steps. She was too mad at Thomas about her clothes to be scared and flicked the light switch for the hallway. She proceeded to “Thomas’s doorway” as she now thought of it and flicked the light switch for the main room and stepped through. She immediately felt a strong breeze and her slip flew up around her waist all around, leaving her naked except for the garter belt and stockings from the waist down.

“God damn it Thomas, stop this,” she yelled into the air as she pulled her slip back down. “Did you get a good look at my naked ass? Or did you concentrate on seeing my pussy? Just grow up and stop this. I want all my clothes returned and I’ll even let you put back the stuff you originally put in there, the bustiers, garter belts, stockings, teddies and slips. I’ll even wear the things for you, including the leather crotchless one if you just return it all. I have to have underwear for school tomorrow; I can’t face another public spanking and accompanying humiliation. Please put my clothes back” She looked around to see if he glimmered anywhere and then realized it was only in the dark that she saw that. She didn’t want to go back through the doorway to flick the lights off in here but there was no other way. She turned back to the doorway and had taken one step when the door slammed shut on her. “What the hell?” she thought. She went to the door and pushed on it, ignoring her slip up around her waist. Nothing, it was locked. Remembering breaking it open the other day she threw her shoulder into it as she suddenly realized her slip was up but she felt no breeze this time. Her attempt to shoulder the door open failed, as did her next three attempts. As she grew more frightened she suddenly realized that although she felt no breeze her crotch felt cold, as if maybe Thomas was playing with her down there. She jumped away from the door and the feeling subsided as her slip fell back into place. Now she was scared, Thomas was playing more serious games and had her locked in. Well, at least she had light today and decided to investigate. She took several steps and then the lights went out.

“Thomas, stop this, turn the lights back on,” she said. She must be crazy, talking to a ghost with no proof there actually was one. That strong breeze as she entered may have been matched by one from the opposite direction that blew the door closed and it may have latched better than it had been, that’s why it just didn’t open as easily as it had. The cold on her crotch was probably a figment of her imagination and this light bulb may be old and had just burned out. There were logical explanations for everything that had happened, except for the clothes. She felt out into the dark with her hands as she tried to get to a wall to follow to keep a sense of direction. Suddenly she saw a shimmering glow at the far end of the room by the right side tunnel with the off shoot she had followed her first time.

“Thomas is that you?” she asked in the direction of the glow and thought it looked like the top part had bowed down in acceptance of that fact. “Thomas why are you doing this?” she asked and realized the glow was retreating up the tunnel. “Do you want to show me something? Should I follow?” she asked and again it seemed to agree. She wondered what was going to happen, but screwing up her courage and with one hand on the wall beside her, she started after the glow. She followed it as it led her deeper into the tunnel and then started up the off shoot. “Thomas, don’t go that way. I don’t want to go back up that tunnel; it comes to a dead end at a staircase which dead ends into a blank wall at the top.” She continued in her mind, “and a flashlight wanted in my panties it seemed and I almost performed fellatio on that pipe. Like I thought the other day, only my ass wasn’t attacked and I don’t want to push my luck on that point.” The glow had almost disappeared and then became brighter as it came back towards her. It stopped about 20 feet into the tunnel and held there a count of five, Sarah knew because she had counted when it stopped, and then started down the tunnel again. “Oh shit, I’m going to have to go into here again,” she sighed and gave in to the inevitable and started down the tunnel. She was counting her step and had reached a hundred when it felt like someone hit her in the back of her knees and she fell onto her knees and her ass continued to the back of her calves as she felt something penetrate her ass.

“Oh!” she gasped as she settled on whatever it was and felt it plunging up her rectum. “Oh my God,” she screamed at the feeling of that thing up her ass. It felt like what she had guessed a cock would feel like in her masturbatory fantasies. She rested for a moment to catch her breath and tried to push up and get it out of her body. She got several inches off the floor when it felt like she was shoved down and she sank on the tormentor and it again rammed up her ass. She again moaned at the sensation of her ass packed by whatever was sticking up into her. Several more attempts to rise had her back down on the dildo, she decided it had to be, and she had begun to rise and fall for the erotic sensation of being fucked up her “Hershey Highway” as she had heard anal sex called. She came to her senses just before she lost it and fucked it for sure. She leaned forward with the attention of getting off by crawling forward when she felt something start to get crammed in to her cunt. She found the key to the basement leaning there and when she had leaned forward it had started to penetrate her cunt. Realizing that would be what was called a “dp”, for double penetration, she sat back up and felt the dildo become fully embedded in her. Another attempt to rise found her again slamming back down and then something snapped. This dildo, or whatever, no clothes and the humiliation and spanking at school, put her over the edge. No more did she attempt to rise, she ground her ass onto the object and rotated, totally getting an ass fuck from it.

“Oh God, this feels good. I’m glad I have no panties on to block its way and now it’ll make me cum. Thomas are you under me?” she asked as she realized she hadn’t seen the glow since she had sat down on this, “am I riding your cock?” Suddenly the glow was about 5 feet in front of her, but had no outline or features to show it was a man there. But it didn’t matter, Thomas or something else, she continued to fuck whatever it was. “Yes Thomas, I hope it’s you and you just lay there and relax. Just let me ride you until we both reach ecstasy.” Sarah continued to grind even as she bounced up and down,

“Oh yes Thomas, fuck me. Fuck my ass, come on fuck me!!” she screamed as her orgasm rolled in waves over her. “Oh fuck yes, I’M CUUUMMMIINNGG!!!” She didn’t feel anything and didn’t know if this was the real thing or a hoax. There was no ejaculation she could feel and whatever it was stayed rock hard but she sensed it was over and tried to rise again and succeeded in raising enough to evacuate the object from her ass. She started to rise when she saw a flashlight just before her from the glow’s light. She picked it up and flicked it on. The beam shot out to the glow which instantly disappeared. She turned it off for a count of fifty but it never reappeared so she turned the flashlight back on and checked out the floor under her. There was a six inch object, 2 inches in circumference at the base and tapering to a half inch around pointed top coming out of the floor. She grabbed it and realized it was made of wood and the way her hand slid up it when she attempted to remove it by pulling up; that there was some kind of lubrication on it. Removing her hand she shone the flashlight on a deep gold or yellow color and realized it was old fashioned axle grease. She had seen a pail of it at the Historical Center. She stood and kicked at it and went to turn around as she realized she had kicked it over. Turning back she had studied the object and decided her guess of having a dildo up her ass was probably the truth, except it was probably an antique dildo. She shone the light around but couldn’t find the key. Oh well, that great treasure was probably Thomas’s ego talking about him. She thought for a minute and realized that after its several attempts, the house, Thomas or whatever had finally gotten to fuck her. “Made me like it and help it, too” she thought.

She retreated the way she had come and had no problems opening the previously locked door and finally managed to reach the kitchen, where she locked the basement door, “for all the good it does” she thought. She again hung up her blouse and skirt to drip dry and threw the socks in the dryer. She went up to her room as she checked her watch; dad would be home in about 45 minutes. She passed into her bathroom and took the slip off and turned her back to the full length mirror and bent over. She could see no evidence of the dildo causing her to bleed so she spread her cheeks, still no blood but her sphincter had a ring of axle grease around it. She turned on the shower for hot water, knowing it would have to be hot to remove the grease and hopefully wash it down the drain. She bent forward again and grabbed some toilet paper and attempted to wipe the worst of the grease off. She was bending down for more toilet paper when she felt something ram up her ass. It hammered her as she gasped and fought to straighten up. Steam was filling the room from the shower as she happened to look in the mirror and saw an outline of a body.

“Daddy?” she asked as the object continued to pound her ass. The outline was right behind her and apparently fucking her, it wasn’t the dildo. A glance at the countertop verified the dildo was there. She tried reaching behind her but could feel nothing. She reached between her legs to crush his balls, but felt nothing except a log hammering up her rectum. She looked again at the silhouette in the mist, “Thomas?” she ventured and then gasped as she felt this object in her ass gush fluid up and into her. “Oh God, he’s cumming!” she thought. “At least he was in her ass instead of her cunt because she wasn’t on birth control and this thing had a huge load of cum it was pumping into her belly. More than enough to impregnate her if it was possible for whatever or whoever it was to do so. The spurting in her ass stopped and the silhouette moved away and through the closed door. Sarah hurriedly jerked it open but there was no steam to outline it. She stepped back into her bathroom and showered. After drying off she returned to the bedroom and against all hope opened her underwear drawer and saw all her bras and thongs were back. The garter belts, stockings, bustiers, and teddies were also all back as well as her socks. Her T shirts and shorts were still missing. Rushing to her closet she opened the doors and found the slips had returned and one uniform, giving her two. She looked around the room and finally asked, “Okay, can I wear my school skirt tonight instead of just lingerie?” There was nothing but silence. Dad would be home in 10 minutes. She turned back to the closet and everything was again gone except for a sky blue slip. “Okay Thomas, I get the hint,” she said. When I’m home, nothing but lingerie will be worn. I only hope dad has no objections.” She went to her dresser and found another white garter belt and pair of stockings and then a matching sky blue thong and bra. She had just finished dressing and was brushing her hair when there was a knock on the door. “Yes?” she called.

“Just me honey, I’m home,” her father said as he pushed her door open and stuck his head in. “I was just wondering if, Holy Shit Baby!! You look good, fuck you look fantastic!!”

“So much for worrying about dad having objections to my wearing just lingerie around the house,” she thought. “Wondering what, daddy?” she asked.

“Uh… uh…” he couldn’t take his eyes off his daughter with the golden hair falling over the sky blue slip. “I was wondering what you wanted for supper?” he asked. Sarah suddenly felt weird and warm all over.

“That’s okay Daddy you worked hard today. You get cleaned up and come down stairs and relax, I’ll fix supper. Mac and cheese and hot dogs okay? Or would you prefer hamburgers and fries?” she asked as her pussy continued to heat up and leak it’s vaginal juices into the crotch of her thong. She could feel it was getting wet already. She felt some juices slide down the inside of her thighs and saw her dad look down as if he could notice it. She looked at his crotch and saw his cock spring to life.

“Yes,” Thomas thought. “She rode my dildo and gave me the ability to shove my cock up her ass, where the dildo had been. My cum in her is allowing me to now move into her body and control her. I’m making her super horny and tonight she’ll act the slut for Mark and tease him endlessly and then they’ll fuck. When he cums in her for the third time, I’m back. Heaven help Mark then.”

“So daddy what will it be?” Sarah asked. Mark finally managed to lift his eyes from her legs. “Was she peeing herself as she stood there talking to him? Or was her pussy so wet, it was running down her leg?” he wondered.

“I vote for the hamburgers and fries,” he decided. He wondered if Sarah had noticed his erection but couldn’t attempt to hide it without drawing attention to it if she hadn’t noticed.

“Fries baked in oven or deep fried? Same with burgers, baked or fried on the grill?” she asked as her dam broke and more pussy juice began to run down her leg. She was juicing enough that it looked like she might be peeing.

“Fried, both” Mark told her and left her room for the privacy of his own. “What’s getting into her lately?” he thought. “All this wanting to wear lingerie around the house and claiming a ghost, what was his name? Thomas?, claiming he’s stealing all her clothes so the lingerie is all she has.” He heard his daughter go down the stairs and tip toed to her room. He went to the closet and found it full of blouses, skirts, dresses and uniforms. A check of her dresser found socks, shorts, T shirts, bras panties and the other lingerie she had mentioned suddenly appearing. “Must have been getting all of this for awhile and has finally decided to wear it, using her lack of outer clothes stolen by a ghost as the reasoning for lingerie only. I do have to admit she looks sexy in it though,” He thought. He held the leather crotchless teddy up and wondered when she’d have the nerve to wear it.

Mark came down stairs and went to the den to get a tumbler of whisky and then took it into the kitchen where Sarah was fixing supper and added ice and cola. He stirred with his finger, and took a sip as Sarah came to him and taking his hand sucked on the used finger. He had let her suck the drink from his finger from the time she was 14. But this time was different, she looked into his eyes as her tongue flicked and wrapped around his finger and she bobbed her head several times.

“Oh my God,” Mark thought, “she’s giving my finger a blow job!” He hurriedly extracted his finger from her mouth and her lips made a ‘pop’ as the finger left it.

“What’s wrong daddy?” Sarah/Thomas asked. “Didn’t you like that?” Her hand dropped and rubbed the front of his jeans, feeling the erection there. “If you didn’t like that, I could suck this for you,” his daughter said as she rubbed him again.

“Sarah Elizabeth Green, you stop that right this minute.” He said as he grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand back from his throbbing erection. “What has gotten into you? Go to your room, I’ll finish supper and bring you up a plate, now go.”

“But daddy”

“But daddy nothing young lady, get to your room now,” he ordered. Sarah/Thomas left the kitchen and went to her room. She sat at her desk and thought what to do; “I have it!” she thought and pulled the slip off and hopped onto her bed. “I’ll be ready when he brings me supper, I’ll get that cock.”

Downstairs Mark flipped the burgers and shook the basket of fried in the deep fryer. “What is getting into her?” he thought. “Ever since that first time I found her in the basement her clothes have gotten more whorish, no that’s not the word what is it? Slutty that’s it; she’s dressed and acted like a slut. She leaves her door open so I can see her masturbate; of course you’re a sick bastard for watching, let alone doing it yourself. She claims she has no clothes and has to wear lingerie because of that Thomas ghost fella. I’m sure that was pussy juice running down her leg this afternoon, and now she performs fellatio on my finger and when I stop that she offers to fellate my cock, what am I going to do?” He pulled the basket of fries out of the grease and hooked them on the side to drain. Grabbing a plate he flipped the burgers onto it from the grill. She got a tomato and onion as well as pickles and mustard from the refrigerator and put them all on the table and grabbed the hamburger buns. He quickly prepared the hamburgers and put them on two plates. He brought the basket of fries over and shook them onto the plates, evenly dividing them. He then bustled around the kitchen cleaning everything and putting it all back in the proper place and then sat at the table and took a sip of his drink. He didn’t want to take Sarah her plate; he was scared of what she was doing and what he’d see up there. How would she tease him this time? Could he continue to resist her teasing and now very forward advances, shit, she’d rubbed on his erect cock as she offered to give him head. What would he face up there now? Should he call her down and have her eat in the kitchen? No, she was being punished, as if you could call being sent to your room where a 42 inch LCD flat screen TV was mounted on the wall with satellite TV programming and DVD player, as well as an internet connected computer, being punished. He gulped his drink, finishing it in two swallows and picked up a plate and headed up stairs to give it to his daughter.

While he had prepared supper and soul searched for answers to this problem with his daughter, she had laid on the bed, knees bent, and rubbed her clit with her right hand in her thong and massaged her breasts with her left hand. She had reached orgasm several times and when she heard her father on the stairs she pulled her hand out of her panty, used her left hand to pull the crotch of her panty to the side and thrust three fingers of her right hand into her cunt and began to rapidly piston them in and out as her hips came up off the bed. She wanted to hit orgasm just as dad entered. Maybe seeing her cum would get him on top of her and his cock up her. Yes, she was ready, it was about time.

Mark knocked once and pushed his daughter’s door open, he dropped the plate, but never heard it break, as he was greeted by,

“OH FUCK DADDY, THAT’S IT, SHOVE THAT COCK IN MY CUNT, FUCK ME DADDY! OH DADDY, I’M CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!!!!!” Sarah screamed, her ass a foot off the bed and humping into the air to meet the fingers plunging into her cunt. He could see she was in orgasmic bliss and his cock jerked in his pants, wanting to do what she was saying for him to do. “DADDY, KEEP FUCKING ME!” she screamed as she came again. I t was too much for Mark and his cock discharged into his pants and he turned and fled downstairs, away from the offered pussy, away from his daughter and to his bottle. He needed a drink. Sarah was still thrashing in orgasm when Thomas floated out of her body and down the stairs. Sarah’s ass fell to the bed and she passed into sleep, the three cum soaked fingers still buried in her pussy. Thomas floated into the den where Mark sat, whisky bottle in hand, taking long pulls at the neck of the bottle. The liquor burned going down, he always mixed light drinks, and he wasn’t a heavy drinker. He had drunk more in the pulls he had taken before Thomas arrived than he drank in a year. Thomas floated to his chair and sat in the air beside him to listen to his mumblings.

“What is with that girl? No, what’s wrong with you? You’re the one with a load of cum in your shorts not her. But she was fantasizing about me fucking her, she was begging me to fuck her, what do I do?” he mumbled. Another part of his brain answered, “She wants you to fuck her? Then fuck that hot little piece of ass! You haven’t had that cock buried in a cunt or mouth in almost a year, what with the fighting over your “too long of a kiss” with Sarah. Sarah caused you too miss out on several months of sex with your wife before her death, so let her make it up to you and fuck the shit out of Sarah every chance she’ll give it up. Don’t wonder, don’t worry, just fuck her.” Deep in his subconscious Mark knew it was the alcohol talking, he couldn’t fuck his daughter, although if she continued this teasing and lingerie wearing with no over garments, that might change and he would. Even as he thought that his brain yelled “No, you can’t!”

Thomas had listened to his mumblings, hoping he would say something to help him. Say something about he’d fuck her if she did some certain thing. This was twice he had watched her masturbate and she had rubbed his cock and offered a blowjob but his cum was in his shorts and hand, not her. How was he going to get three loads of Mark’s cum into Sarah to fully regenerate his temporal body? How? Frustrated, he floated back to Sarah’s room and took up a watching position. If she rolled onto her belly tonight, he would put another load of his cum up her ass. What he needed to do was get her to use the dildo on her cunt or mouth, then they would be available for him to rape, but he couldn’t possess her and do it, she had to willing do it, like this afternoon when she had willing fucked her ass with it. He heard Mark stumble up the steps and go to his room; he hadn’t even glanced into his daughter’s room. He floated through the walls to Mark’s room to find him still dressed, lying across the bed, passed out. He returned to Sarah’s room and his vigilance but she spent the night, sleeping the sleep of the exhausted from her orgasms, on her back.

Sarah got up the next morning and quickly showered and then fearfully opened her dresser drawer and smiled. She removed a white thong and bra and then opened another drawer and beamed as she got a pair of socks. She checked the short and T shirt drawers but they were still empty, although a look into the others showing everything else was there. She considered a garter belt and pair of stockings, remembering how they made her feel sexy and Sister Cephas had admitted they were technically legal, but decided not to push her luck and wait until the daily panty inspections ended before wearing them to school. She quickly donned her bra panty and socks and timidly went to the closet and opened the door. The slips still hung there and behind them hung a school blouse and skirt. She quickly put them on and bounced down the stairs for breakfast. Entering the kitchen she bent over her dad to kiss him good morning but he turned his head,

“Sit down Sarah, we need to talk,” he said. He sounded so forbidding that she instantly knew something was wrong.

‘What’s up daddy?” she asked as she straightened back up.

“Sit down,” he repeated as she headed across the kitchen for the cupboards.

“Okay, as soon as I get my cereal, a spoon and bowl, the milk and a glass for orange juice,” she said as she reached on tiptoe for the cereal. Her skirt rose and Mark looked at the bottom of the hem, nothing showed and he leaned forward a little and caught a glimpse of white panty before she settled back down, cereal in hand. She gathered up her breakfast ingredients and then sat down and started mixing them together.

“What’s up daddy o?” she joked.

“We need to talk about last night,” Mark said as he blushed.

“Last night? What about last night? I think I went to bed before you got home and didn’t wake up until this morning. What happened last night?” she asked as she looked at her father with a quizzical look.

“Went to bed, before I got home?” he thought. “What is she talking about? She has to remember last night.” Finally he cleared his throat and spoke,

“You don’t remember last night?” he asked. “Could she have been sleepwalking? No, that’s ridiculous. I drank a lot last night, did I dream it all happening?” he thought.

“No daddy, like I said, I don’t remember you coming home or anything happening last night, should I?”

“No, I guess not honey,” he said. “I guess I must have had a realistic dream and thought something happened last night.”

“Wow, such a realistic dream that you think something happened and we need to talk about it? What did you dream happened daddy?” she asked with enthusiasm. What had he dreamed?

“Nothing honey, forget it. I guess I just may have had too much to drink last night,” he answered as he now tried to downplay it, not wanting to tell his daughter that he had dreamed of her masturbating while begging him to fuck her, or that he had cum in his pants over it, his face got a little redder as his daughter stared at him.

“Okay daddy, I gotta get to school,” Sarah said as she gathered her dishes and put them in the sink and the cereal, juice and milk away. Mark had kept his eyes averted as she had replaced the cereal. She swung by the table and bent down and he allowed her the normal goodbye kiss and she left. Mark stared after her and heard her car start and leave.

“I don’t know did I dream it?” he thought. “It felt so real and my shorts and pubic hair was crusty with cum this morning. I could have had a wet dream when I thought I had cum in the dream and actually did it.” He sat at the table considering it and wondering how to find out if it had all been a dream. He finished his coffee and stacked his dishes with Sarah’s in the sink and headed for the door and work. At the foot of the stairs he suddenly stopped and looked up them. He then climbed them and entered his daughter’s room. A check of her dresser found all the lingerie she had talked about but no shorts or T shirts like she claimed. He went to her closet and found only slips, none of the skirts, blouses, dressed and uniforms that he had seen yesterday. He quickly looked the room over, searching for the clothes hidden away, but found nothing. She was telling the truth about her missing clothes but he had seen them all yesterday, or had he? Had he dreamed it all? He finally left for work more confused than ever.