The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Haunting in Missouri

By Mike S

Chapter 6

Sarah rushed home from the museum, thinking about Mabel’s warning to get out of the house. She parked her car and got out; she took several steps towards the house and stopped. She shouldn’t go in; she hadn’t told Mabel about the dildo and Thomas raping her in the bathroom, she’d wait for dad outside. Returning to the car she checked the time, dad would be home any minute now. Several minutes later dad pulled up beside her car, got out and walked up to her.

“What’s up honey, why are you out here?” he asked.

“Dad, I need to talk to you but not in the house. Could we go out to eat somewhere and I can tell you some things I learned about the history of the house today? I know how you love history and I should get a nice dinner out for getting this information for you,” she asked.

“Sure honey, just let me change and we’ll go out and get Italian since that’s your favorite,” he replied and started to the house. Sarah panicked as she wondered how to stop him from entering the house? The she relaxed, Thomas had only affected her life, not daddies. Mark entered the house and was almost to the stairs when he decided he needed a drink and went to the kitchen. Finding the empty half gallon ice cream pail he used, he filled it with ice and went to the study and fixed his whiskey on the rocks. Seated in his easy chair, he took a sip and instantly his mind flashed back to Sarah doing the dishes that night and all the ‘beaver’ shots he had gotten. He remembered how good it had felt, standing at her door and stroking his cock as he watched her masturbate. His cock stirred and began to harden as the up skirt view under the table came to mind. Taking a deep swallow of his drink he sighed in contentment as he thought of his daughter. In the corner Thomas smiled, Mark was thinking the thoughts he wanted him to. He could not possess or control a male physically, but since he had fucked Sarah, he had the strength to help the men think of what he wanted them to from their memory. She would come looking for dad when he took too long to return, time to meet her as she came into the house. He floated to the front door and stood before it so that Sarah would walk right into him, he’d enter and gain possession. Tonight Mark and Sarah would fuck, he’d see to that.

Sarah looked at her watch, dad had been in the house for 30 minutes, what was taking so long? She fidgeted, torn between her fear of entering Thomas’s domain and her fear Thomas had physically harmed her father and that was why he wasn’t back, he lay injured awaiting her help. Suddenly she dashed to the house threw open the front door and ran inside. Within two steps she felt warm all over as her pussy began to get wet and she stopped. She reached down and pulled her skirt up with one hand as the other massaged her pussy through the thong. Then she climbed the stairs and stripped nude. She grabbed the leather teddy and put it on, carefully aligning the hole in the crotch over her pussy so dad could fuck her with her teddy on. All thoughts of leaving the house had been forgotten, just as they both had forgotten going out for dinner. Checking herself in the mirror she knew dad couldn’t refuse her tonight and somehow she knew that he was in the study drinking. She left her room to go to him and get that cock she had felt last night through his pants.

Mark was on his third drink and beginning to feel a little light headed from the unaccustomed straight whiskey. Sarah should be home but he hadn’t seen or heard her, what was she doing? He was about to call for her when she stepped into the doorway to the study and he caught his breathe as he took in the sight. She looked radiant with her golden hair out of the ponytail and free falling over the black leather. He recognized the crotchless garment and remembered wondering when she would wear it. Apparently tonight was the time, she was coming to him and his cock throbbed. Sarah came up to her father and bent down to kiss him, but not on the cheek. As she locked her lips on his and opened her mouth to stick her tongue into his, she took his free hand and moved it to her ass. Her tongue pushed at Mark’s lips and he parted them in a daze as her tongue entered his mouth and clashed with his. His hand, seemingly having a mind of its own, squeezed her ass and then slipped over the ass and down between her legs. His middle finger extended and parting the lips of her labia slipped into her pussy and buried itself all the way. It took two thrusts in and out and then Mark snapped out of his fog and realized he was finger fucking his daughter as they French kissed. Pulling his finger free of her clasping cunt he pushed her away.

“What do you think you’re doing, young lady?” he snapped at her. Sarah just looked at him and then her gaze fell to his cock visibly straining itself to get free of his pants.

“Getting ready to kneel in your lap, unzip your pants and place your cock in my cunt so I can ride it and accept your cum into my womb,” she replied as she stepped back to her father. Mark jumped up from the chair and suddenly swayed as he got dizzy from the sudden movement and alcohol in his body. He swayed for a moment as Sarah tried to push him back into his chair but finally gained his equilibrium.

“No, you’re not,” he replied as he held her at arm’s length, the drink falling to the floor as he released it to get both hands available to control his daughter. “You’re going to go to your room. I want you to get out of this thing and throw it away. Put on your nightgown and go to bed. I will not stand for this constant running around, dressed like a slut, trying to get me to have sex with you, now go” he ordered her. Sarah looked defiant for a moment and Mark wondered if she would obey or he would have to physically force her to her room. Then she smiled at him,

“Okay daddy, I’ll go to bed. I’m sorry for what happened and it won’t happen again,” she said and turned and left the room as Thomas added to himself, “at least not when you’re free to resist.” Mark picked his glass off the floor and thought how thankful he was that it was empty and only ice cubes had been spilled. Cleaning them up he fixed another drink and sat back down as he considered what to do about his daughter.

“Maybe I should get her an appointment with a psychiatrist to see what’s going through her head anymore. Just this last week or so she’s been doing this and I just don’t know what to do,” he thought. After several more drinks Mark finally stumbled up to bed in a half drunken state. He passed Sarah’s closed door entered his room undressed and got into bed, within minutes his snores could be heard from Sarah’s door where the Thomas possessed Sarah listened, waiting her cue, she know heard it. In her hand she held four nylon stockings and it was time to do it.

She quietly opened her door and crept out and down the hall, stopping outside her father’s door. She listened carefully and could still hear the snoring. She grabbed the doorknob and slowly turned it, then pushed the door open a crack. She again stopped to listen, nothing, so she pushed it halfway open and stopped. Sarah silently slipped through the door and approached his bed. Good, one hand was by the bedpost. Carefully she tied a stocking to that bedpost and then tied it around his left wrist. Okay, one down and three to go. Just then he rolled onto his side, fortunately in the direction of the secured wrist. She carefully and quietly moved around the bed securing the other stockings to the other three bedposts. She then secured His left ankle with a stocking. He stirred and she jumped back but he only settled over onto his back. Sarah moved back to the bed and carefully tried to move his right hand closer to the bedpost so that the stocking would reach it. Finally she got the right wrist secured and now it didn’t matter if he awoke. All he could do is kick out with his right leg. Giving up gentleness and coaxing, Sarah grabbed the right foot and pulled it to where she wanted and quickly tied it.

“Huh, what’s going on?” Mark groggily asked as he awoke. When he tried to rub his eyes he found he couldn’t move his hands or any other part of his body he discovered as his eyes flew open. “What the fuck? Somebody better release me right now!” he exclaimed. His bedroom light came on and he looked to the door, where the light switch was to find Sarah standing there. She had a frilly navy blue baby doll sleep set on with feathers around the neckline and hem and a single feather dangling down the front of her thong. Her blond hair was unfastened and fell over her shoulders and down her front and back, perfectly complementing the navy blue sleep attire, and Mark’s cock instantly tented the sheet over it.

“Sarah honey, what are you doing?” he asked as she moved towards him. “Why do you have me tied to my bed?”

“I’m sorry daddy. I don’t want to do this, but your rejections of me are forcing me to,” she said as she turned his clock radio on and searched for music she wanted. Sarah moved back from the bed and began to sway to the music. She flung her hair around as she began to twirl. When she stopped both hands were massaging a breast as her hips rotated as if she was grinding on a cock. Mark tried to close his eyes to his daughters erotic actions but it was like a train wreck, you just couldn’t take your eyes off it.

“Sarah please, stop this and talk to me. Please honey, do you know what you’re doing?” he asked as she crossed her arms, grabbed the hem of her nightie and pulled it up and over her head. “Sarah Elizabeth, you stop this and let me go. What would your mother say about this?”

“Momma is dead daddy, so she can’t say anything. You have not gotten laid, to my knowledge, since her death so I am gonna fuck you and get you your first relief since then,” she said as she turned and showed her ass and then bent over and grabbed her ankles. “Don’t you like what you see? You always have an erection around me daddy. I would have been satisfied if you had only let me give you a hand job tonight and cum in my mouth for me to swallow. Since you didn’t, I now have to ride your cock until you pop.” Sarah straightened up and faced her father. She put her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and shoved them down. Mark again tried to close his eyes but her triangle of pubic hair came into view and he found he couldn’t. All he could do is stare at it.

“Oh God,” he thought. She is so much like her mother. Please forgive me, I can’t resist. I can’t look away or close my eyes to her beautiful body.” Sarah stepped out of her panties and moved to the bed. Grabbing the sheet she pulled it down and off his body, revealing the fact her father was in the nude. She stared at his erect 9 inches of manhood.

“Oh daddy, you’re nude. You’ve been hoping I’d come and ride you, haven’t you?” she asked as her right hand closed around his shaft.

“No honey, that’s not true,” he protested as he thought, “Fuck that feels good.” Sarah tightened and then relaxed her grip several times, feeling Mark’s cock throb in her hand.

“I think I’ll start with sucking on it” she said as she climbed on the bed and settled in between his knees. “I’ve never done this before, so let me know if I’m doing it wrong and how to do it better.” Her head dipped to his cock and she licked across the crown. Thomas involuntarily moaned at the delicious feeling. Sarah opened her mouth further and took it in and then closed her lips on it. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked but she also kept her tongue in constant motion on his shaft and head. She took more in and as the head entered her throat, she instinctively relaxed the muscles there. She didn’t gag like the other girls talked about when giving blow jobs and it penetrated their throats, so she continued down until her nose rested on Mark’s pubic bone and in his pubic hair.

“Oh shit baby, that feels good,” Mark groaned before he could stop himself. Then realizing what he had said, he snapped his head up off the pillow. “Sarah Elizabeth, you stop that right this instant. Do you hear me young lady? I’m your father and you will obey me. Now I said to stop.” Sarah started to pull off of the cock.

“That’s right young lady, get that out of your mouth and stop this nonsense and release me,” Mark ordered. “Oh God yes,” he groaned, as she again drove down and took his entire rod. She established a rhythm as her head bobbed up and down, ignoring her father as he got back the will to protest. What he said didn’t count. She felt Mark’s cock start to throb and took it in as far as she could just before Mark started to erupt. She had him so far into her throat that there was no swallowing or tasting involved. He shot his wad straight into her belly. Sarah held it there until it stopped and then came back up until only the head was in her mouth and then cleaned it with her tongue as Mark jerked from the tongue on his sensitive organ. Finally, he couldn’t take it anymore, he could no longer resist.

“Oh baby, that was fantastic. That’s it, clean my cum off. Baby, I’m still hard, it’s been so long, please climb on my cock and ride it until we both cum. Please Sarah fuck me!” he gasped. Sarah pulled her mouth off his cock and sat up.

“You want my cherry pussy, daddy?” she asked as she looked deep into his eyes. “It is you know, it’s a cherry, because I’m a virgin. You want to take my virginity daddy?” She rose above his cock and taking hold of it began to lower herself to it. Her words penetrated his lust filled mind, “a virgin?” his daughter was a virgin? His head jumped off the pillow and looked to where his cock was an inch from penetrating his daughter’s virgin vagina.

“No Sarah, stop!” he yelled. “Don’t do this, save it for the man you marry, the man you love. Please, don’t do this,” he sobbed as he felt his cock spread her lips and enter her vagina. Tears rolled down his face as he felt the hymen block his progress and the look of pain on Sarah’s face as she forced herself down, shattering that barrier and sinking until she came to a stop with her ass resting on him. Tears flowed down her cheeks from the pain of losing her virginity. She rested there, his cock fully buried in her as she felt her vaginal walls expand, allowing for and adjusting to his size. Finally her tears stopped as the pain subsided and she began rotating her hips, feeling the cock rub all the right places. She again looked into her father’s eyes,

“I am giving it to the man I love, daddy,” she told him and then leaned forward to kiss him. Mark just sobbed as he continued to cry. His baby girl had given him her virginity. Despite all the fighting the two had done before her mother’s death, she loved him.

“I have to make it special for her,” he thought. “I can’t cum until after she does. I must give her an orgasm.” Mark tried to disassociate himself from the feeling of his cock buried in the tight sheath. Sarah began to ride him, rising 3 to 4 inches and the falling back on him. Then she began to speed up as she felt an orgasm building, but as she sped up Mark felt his cum boiling in his balls aching to find the passageway out to relief.

“Oh honey slow down, please slow down or I’ll cum” Mark gasped as he valiantly tried to hold off.

“Fuck daddy, this feels so good. Yes daddy cum, cum and fill my pussy. Oh fuck yes, cum daddy!! Oh fuck, I’M CUUMMMIIINNNGG!!!!” Sarah screamed, “Cum with me daddy!!” That drove Mark over the edge,

“Oh baby, I’M CUUMMMIIINNNGG, TOO!!!!” Mark screamed back as he felt his sperm rush through his cock and explode into his daughter’s waiting womb, which eagerly accepted the offering and milked his cock with the vaginal muscles to coax every drop out. Sarah finally collapsed onto her father’s chest, panting from the powerful explosion that had been her orgasm. Finally she raised enough to untie her father’s wrists and he wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly to him. Eventually he released her and she untied an ankle as he released the other and then cuddling up in the other’s arms they drifted to sleep.

After they slept Thomas finally left Sarah’s body and floated down through the floor and then kitchen floor to get to his place of comfort, his doorway. He considered the night’s events and the possible outcome. The only question was whether that counted as two loads of cum delivered into Sarah or only one? It was the first time he’d managed to get two orgasms in one session so was unsure of his situation. He finally decided to see if one more allowed him his powers or if two would be needed. He doubted Mark would fall for another rape so he had to come up with another way for the next.

In the morning Thomas floated up headed for Mark’s bedroom when he saw Mark in the kitchen and stopped to see what he was doing. Mark had a small mixing bowl on the table with some powder, an egg and milk in it. He was stroking his cock over the bowl and suddenly grunted as he pointed his cock into the bowl and ejaculated into it, carefully stroking his cock to get it all. He then picked up a wire whisk and started mixing all the ingredients together and Thomas realized it was pancake batter. Thomas was ecstatic, Mark was going to feed his daughter another load of his cum with cum laced pancakes. Mark was falling into the trap perfectly; let’s give him a present Thomas thought. He floated up to find Sarah just starting to get out of bed. She noticed she was in her father’s bedroom and bed and a look of consternation came over her face.

“Oh my God!” she thought. “I came back into the house and Thomas must have possessed me and had my body sleep with daddy.” Her pussy was sore and spreading her labia she saw the blood and realized she had daddy’s first load of cum, two more and Thomas was back! She jumped up to go get cleaned up and tell daddy they had to leave when she felt all warm and tingly again. She went to her bathroom and showered. After drying off she went to her dresser and got a white garter belt and stockings with black bra and thong, got dressed and went down stairs just as Mark called up,

“Sarah honey, breakfast. I made pancakes for you.” Sarah entered the kitchen and Mark turned to look and caught his breath, he hadn’t expected this.

“Sarah, you look ravishing,” he said. “Are you trying to seduce me into another love making session?”

“No daddy, I just want to thank you for the first one,” Sarah said as she sat at the table and poured syrup over the stack of pancakes. Picking up the fork she cut a piece off and began to eat.

“It’s I who should be thanking you honey. That blowjob was sensational; I wouldn’t have thought it was your first without you telling me. Your pussy was so tight around my cock and milked me expertly. You gave me your virginity, like I said, I should be thanking you.” Sarah smiled and swallowed her mouthful of pancake,

“Would you like to fuck me again, daddy?” she asked. “Want a morning quickie?” Mark felt his cock stir but it didn’t rise, he needed time before another orgasm.

No honey, we need to get going and don’t have time, maybe another morning,” he said as he started for the door to go upstairs get cleaned up and ready for work.

“How about a fuck date for tonight?” she asked. He turned in the doorway and found Sarah had turned towards him, spread her legs, and had a finger fucking her cunt as the other hand held the crotch of the thong aside. He swallowed hard,

“You bet!” he exclaimed as he admired the pussy spread before him. Again he was reminded of his wife in his daughter and felt a flush of remorse and guilt, what would his wife have thought of this? Mark went upstairs and Sarah cleaned her plate, eating all three pancakes as Thomas gloated, this was definitely number two load from daddy.