The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Haunting in Missouri

By Mike S

Chapter 8

Sarah arrived at the Historical Society and found that it was still closed. It opened later on Saturday and that surprised her as most traffic to and from Branson was on the weekends. What to do? She decided to go a restaurant for breakfast and then return. She had to see Mabel, she had to explain everything and get her help. She was no longer a virgin, what came next?

Sarah went to a diner near the Museum and ordered biscuits and gravy with a large orange juice. As she sat waiting for it to arrive Tommy entered the establishment. She saw him and waved to get his attention, then waved for him to join her. Tommy was stunned; Sarah Green wanted him to join her for breakfast? He hoped that whatever was happening that caused this good luck, never ended. He went to her booth and sat across from her.

“Hi Tommy,” Sarah said, “I need your help.” The waitress came and he ordered his usual, stack of pancakes and a big slice of ham. After she had left,

“Sure Sarah, anything you want or need, just ask.”

“I need to see your grandma,” she said. “The museum isn’t open yet and I really need to see her as soon as possible.” Tommy looked at the blonde, she needed to see grandma? How does she know her? As if reading his mind, Sarah said,

“I met her the other day, the day after the punishment you told her about. I was looking for more information on my house and the Murdock family, especially Thomas. It’s for a paper I want to write on the house history,” she lied.

“Grandma comes over to our house on Saturday mornings and doesn’t go to the museum until noon so we have plenty of time to eat and then I’ll take you home with me,” he answered. The waitress finally brought their food and after eating, Tommy insisting on paying as if it were a date, they got into Sarah’s car and went to his house.

While Tommy and Sarah ate their food Mabel was talking to her daughter, Kristy, about Sarah.

“I warned her to get out and she hasn’t done so. Tommy says they have a date for tonight so I was wondering if we should finally tell him about the ghost in the family tree now. Sarah seems to be interested in him so maybe he could talk her into getting out of the house,” she said.

“I don’t know mom,” Kristy replied. “That story has always been given to us after graduation. Grandma Kristina told you then and you told me. We need to see if Tommy can get her here for us to talk to. He went over to the diner for breakfast as usual on Saturday and when he gets back maybe he can call Sarah and invite her over. That way you and I can both talk to her about this. I’d like to leave Tommy out of this for now.”

“Okay, he’s your son and I suppose that’s your decision regarding him, but I also agree the two of us need to double team her to get her out of that house. She’s a beautiful girl, long blonde hair and blue eyes, nice figure and from the way Tommy talks about her I think he’s smitten.”

“Big time mom, she is all he ever talks about and although they have no classes together, he seems to know a lot about her.”

“Remember Kristy, that’s his assignment from us, keep track of the Murdock House residents,” Mabel reminded her.

“I know, but he still knows far too much about her for it to be a simple case of following our orders. Hey, I hear a car pulling up in the drive. Tommy walked to breakfast so I wonder who that could be,” Kristy said. She got up to go see who was there when the front door opened and Tommy and Sarah entered the house.

Hey mom, this is Sarah, I’ve told you about her,” Tommy said, introducing them. “Sarah, this is my mom, Kristy, and you know Grandma Mabel.”

“Kristy?” Sarah asked.

“Yes, I was named for my grandmother, Thomas’s ‘wife’. Tommy has told me about you as has my mother but they didn’t do you justice, you’re very beautiful.” Sarah blushed at “Tommy has told me about you.” Did he tell her about her bare butt and spanking in front of the school? Tommy quickly put her mind to ease,

“No, I haven’t told her everything,” he quickly said. “Only grandma got that report but you already knew that.”

“It’s nice to meet you but I’m really here to see your mother, Mabel” Sarah said and then looked at the older woman. “Is there someplace we can talk in private?”

“Tommy go to your room,” both his mother and grandmother said in unison. Tommy looked at the three women and shrugged his shoulders as he turned and went upstairs to his bedroom. He thought he’d look the old house up on the internet, maybe he could find out what was going on. Nope, everything on the web about it seemed to be written by his grandmother. Downstairs Mabel was telling Sarah that she wanted Kristy in on the conversation.

“She knows Thomas’s story and I told her what you have told me. You haven’t left the house yet and I wanted her help to try to get it into your head that you have to leave before the sex starts,” Mabel said. “Leaving will only become harder once that happens.” Sarah looked at Mabel and started to chicken out of telling her what had happened, as she knew it. Then decided that no, this is what she had come to town for, to get help.

“I woke up this morning feeling strange and I decided to check. I’m no longer a virgin but I don’t know why. I don’t remember anything for certain but there’s a nagging thought in the back of my mind that I saw Thomas last night. If I did, what does that mean and what happens next?” The two older women exchanged a look and then to Sarah’s surprise Kristy answered her.

“If you saw Thomas for real, it means your father has had sex with you three times. When you have three loads of your father’s semen, Thomas has the power to materialize. If he then gets a load of his semen in you, he no longer has to possess you to make you do what he wants; he can do it mentally by just willing it. If, and I stress if because we don’t know, this has happened the next move is to force your father out of the house and your life. You are then his mate,” she explained.

What do you mean my father has had sex with me three times? You mean my father has done that and I don’t know about it?” Sarah was starting to get a weird feeling. “How can we tell if this has happened?” Sarah asked.

“We don’t know,” Mabel said. “There’s never been anybody leave the house like this at this stage of the curse or ritual, whatever you want to call it. I don’t think you should return to the house, stay here and spend the day with Tommy. Kristy and I will go to my house and study my mother’s journals to see if she ever explained that. I don’t think so but we’ll go back and read from the time they moved into the house until mother fled with me.” Sarah’s cell phone rang and she looked at the display.

“It’s my dad, what do I tell him?” she asked.

“You’re at a friend’s house studying and you have a date tonight. Tell him that you’ll be home after the movie,” Mabel said.

“Hey daddy, what’s up?” she said as she answered the phone.

“Where are you at?” Mark asked.

“I got up early and came into town to get breakfast and now I’m at a friend from school’s house studying. I told you I have a date with Tommy Morton tonight for the movies and I’ll be home after that,” she replied.

“Who’s Tommy Morton?” Mark asked.

“He’s the great-great-grandson of the Murdock’s, the family that owned our house in the 1870’s and 80’s. His grandmother is the curator at the Greene County Historical Museum and she’s been telling me the history of the house. I met him at school and asked him out,” she answered.

“You asked him out? Since when do you ask boys for a date?” her father wondered.

“Well, he’s really cute and I saw his picture in his grandmother’s office and thought it would be nice to go out with him and see if he knows other things about the house. I’m trying to get the information for you, you’re the history lover,” she told him.

“Okay, I wish you had said something this morning before leaving, but I guess I’ll see you after the movie, love you.”

“I love you too daddy, bye.” Sarah ended the call and looked at the other two women. “We have until the movie ends to get the answer to what’s going to happen and how to stop it.” The two older women left for Mabel’s house, leaving Sarah to tell Tommy some story. She went up to his room and knocked, then entered upon his “come in.”

“Just you and me left, your mom and grandma went to your grandma’s house. They said I could hang out with you until movie time tonight,” she explained. Tommy didn’t know what to say, he had Sarah Greene in his house, in his bedroom and nobody else was home. His cock stirred at the fantasies that flew through his mind. She on her knees sucking him, on her back with her legs wrapped around him as he fucked her. His imagination ran rampant at his dreams of this girl. He would impregnate her and then they’d have to get married and he’d have her forever.

“Tommy? Tommy, are you okay?” Sarah asked as she took in his blank expression. Tommy snapped out of his daydreams,

“Yeah, I’m fine, I was thinking of what we could do,” he said, trying to sound casual about it and not let on he had thought sexually do.

“I think we had better get out of your bedroom, it wouldn’t look appropriate if they came back,” Sarah suggested.

“Okay, we’ll go downstairs and watch TV or something,” he responded as he got up from his computer.

“You could always tell me all that you know of my house,” she suggested.

Back at her house, Thomas and Mark both fumed for pretty much the same reason. Sarah wasn’t here and both of them wanted Mark to fuck her. Thomas had filled Mark’s thoughts with the memories of his daughter’s tight pussy wrapped around his cock and Mark was ready to throw her to the floor and fuck on first sight. He couldn’t get his mind off that thought, fuck her on sight. Thomas was not going to possess her for her to be a willing participant, he was going to leave her on her own and figured she’d fight her dad and scream rape at his actions. Then Mark would be gone and Sarah and he would be mates. He would own the most beautiful woman or girl he had ever seen.

At Mabel’s house mother and daughter scanned Kristina’s journals looking for a clue to save Sarah as Sarah sat and listened to Tommy tell the story of his family history as he knew it. Sarah was surprised he had bought it and never figured out that Thomas had been dead for 55 years before his great-grandmother’s family bought the house. It was in their school’s local history book and he seemed smart enough to make the connection. When he finished she wondered how he could believe that cock and bull story and finally in frustration said,

“Let’s watch TV for a while. After several hours they called Mabel’s house only to be told that they might have found a hint on how to stop him, they had to do more research and were going to go to the Museum to check on some old papers that dealt with the house and ask Katherine if she might have any papers from the house when she was selling it. An hour and a half later they were holding hands and Tommy had just started to lean in to kiss her when they both jumped apart at the ringing of her cell phone.

“It’s my dad. I thought I had him put off until late tonight,” she said as she flipped it open. “Hi daddy, what’s up?”

“I think you need to come home now, young lady” Mark said. He was sitting in the study, nude and stroking his erection. “I need to see you for awhile and then you can go back to your friend.”

“Daddy, I thought we had this settled. I have a date and will be home after that,” she said.

“No, you come home now,” he demanded. “I’ll give you an hour to be here or there will be no date or any use of your car. You can go out to the road and catch the bus to school.”

“But daddy…”

“You’ve been told what to do and what the punishment for not doing it will be,” Mark said and hung up. “As soon as she walks in the door I’m going to fuck her right there,” he added to the room. Thomas smiled, it would soon be over. His freedom was approaching. His ability to have Sarah whenever he wanted was about here.

“I have to go home for a while, I’ll be back,” she told Tommy.

“Hey wait!” Tommy exclaimed, “I thought you didn’t want to go back to the house? I thought you wanted your dad to get out.” Sarah felt confused by the question.

“Why wouldn’t I go home?” she asked. “My dad is going to ground me and take away my car if I don’t hurry. I want to go out with you tonight, not stay home. I have to go but will be back.” Tommy heard the Mustang start, back out and then squeal tires as Sarah hurried off, she had less than an hour and it was about 40 minutes out to the house. Tommy grabbed the phone and dialed,

“Grandma?” he asked when the phone was answered.

“No honey its Katherine, what’s wrong?” Katherine asked.

“Tell mom and grandma that Sarah’s dad just called and ordered her to come home,” he hurriedly said.

“What’s that? Come home?” his grandmother exploded on an extension. “Surely she hasn’t…”

“She just left,” Tommy said.

“You get ready; Katherine will pick you up and bring you. Your mother and I are headed out to that house now.” Mabel said and hung up. The three women ran from the museum and hopped into the two cars and headed off on their mission, the museum’s front door unlocked.

Sarah arrived home and got out of the car and headed for the door of the house. She felt strangely peaceful but on alert for some reason. She opened the door, stepped into the house and turned to close the door when she was grabbed from behind. Strong arms wrapped around her and lifted her off her feet. They started to carry her into the kitchen as she struggled to get away.

“Help! Help! Someone please help me! Daddy, where are you?” she screamed as she continued to struggle. Her eyes happened to glance down and she looked at the watch around the right wrist of her assailant. “Daddy?” she asked even as she recognized the watch as being her father’s. “Daddy, please let me go! What are you doing?” she asked as he kicked the basement door open and started down the steps. She saw something move in the shadows at the foot of the steps and screamed.

“NO!! NO!! It CAN’T BE!!!” There at the foot of the steps, waiting on them, stood a fully materialized Thomas. She managed to scream “NO” again before blackness settled over her vision and she lost consciousness at the thought of what this meant. She was forever lost.