The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Haven’t Got The Legs For It

by Colleen Whyte

“Sarah, come have a look at my new mini.”

Sarah hung her hand bag on her chair and wandered across the open plan office to where her friend and fellow financial planner was sitting behind her desk. Janice waited until Sarah was near before swivelling around on her chair to reveal her lower half from under the cover of the desk. The ‘mini’ was indeed that, in fact at this angle Sarah had a pretty good idea what type of panties Janice was wearing.

“That’s a bit daring for you, isn’t it?” Sarah asked with genuine surprise. “It’s more the sort of thing I’d expect from Tanya.”

“And what exactly do you mean by that?” Tanya demanded with mock anger as the third member of the staff stepped in to the office at that point.

“I mean,” Sarah said with as posh a voice as she could manage, “That its positively indecent and no proper gal would be seen out in it.” Back in her normal voice she added, “In other words, tarty—like you.”

Janice giggled, and set Tanya off as well. Sarah was nonplussed. She was used to Tanya being a bit flighty but Janice was normally rather conservative and even slightly disproving of Tanya’s flirting. It didn’t get any better as the day went by, Janice and Tanya seemed to be intent on out doing each other in flirting with any man who came anywhere near their office. Sarah was glad to get home at the end of the day.

* * *

Sarah was surprised to find herself the first in the office that morning. It was usual for Tanya to be late but Janice more than compensated by being early. In fact Janice was so conscientious that she didn’t even take days off sick unless it was something contagious that she might give to the rest of them. The next person in was Mr Jones and he didn’t normally arrive until well after all three women were settled in.

“I say,” he said in his quaintly formal manner, “Is there a do on that I don’t know about?”

“No, not unless I’m in the dark as well, Mr Jones. I think they’re both just excessively late this morning.” Sarah commented lightly. She didn’t have to worry about getting her co-workers into trouble, Mr Jones wasn’t into routines and was fairly laid back about what went on in the office as long as things got done. The only thing he was a stickler for was appearance and he led by example, always immaculately turned out.

“I see.” he replied calmly and continued on a different tack. “I note they have also taken to wearing quite short skirts of late. The current fashion, I hope. How about you, Sarah? Have you considered ...”

“I don’t have the legs for it,” Sarah quipped. She knew that Mr Jones had deliberately surrounded himself with attractive women but as he never molested them with anything but his eyes she could handle it. In fact he was such a gentleman, as well as oddity, that she was more than happy for him to have his foible. Tanya positively revelled in flirting with him and it amused Sarah that she never got beyond that despite her best efforts and intents. Janice, on the other hand, seemed to be oblivious to it all, or at least until recently.

Mr Jones smiled at Sarah’s cliche and retired to his office. A moment later Janice and Tanya arrived together and Sarah inhaled sharply. The new arrivals were wearing matching outfits of contrasting colours, consisting of an ultra short silk miniskirt, tight fitting sleeveless top and stiletto heeled shoes. Janice’s straight hair had also been teased into loose curls that bounced as she walked.

“Janice!” Sarah exclaimed, “Isn’t that a bit ... daring?”

Janice giggled in reply and did a catwalk twirl. “You like?”

“I ...” and Sarah stopped, she really couldn’t think of anything else to say. What they were wearing was the sort of thing that Sarah thought Tanya might go clubbing in, but to wear it to work and talk Janice into it as well? There was no doubt in Sarah’s mind that Tanya was responsible.

Tanya applauded Janice’s display. “Come on, Sarah darling,” Tanya cooed, “Admit that she looks almost as hot as me. Or are you just jealous? We could go shopping at lunch to kit you out as well.”

“No thanks!” Sarah shot back with more emotion than she intended, “I’d rather dress like a grown up.”

“Ohh, testy darling. We retaining and feeling a bit puffy perhaps?” Tanya responded, but there was no edge to her voice and the teasing broke the mood.

“Okay, I’m sorry. I’m sure it will give Mr Jones a thrill anyway.”

“Mmm, I certainly hope so.”

* * *

“I don’t know how you can walk in those heels, in point of fact—you can’t!” Sarah said in exasperation as she had to slow her pace even further so that her friend could keep up.

“Hey, give me a chance,” Janice pouted, “I’m not used to them yet. I only bought them yesterday.”

“That raises the question of why?”

“They’re sexy, those guys over there certainly think so.”

Sarah looked where her friend was pointing and frowned. “They’re construction workers, you could wear a boiler suit and gum boots and they’d leer at you—let alone what you’re almost wearing.”

“Don’t be like that, you’d look good in this outfit too.”

“I’d look half naked, much as you do. Now where’s this shop you just had to drag me out to see.”

“We’re almost there, that’s it across the street.”

Sarah sighed and didn’t think anything more of it as they made a perilous crossing of the main street, hampered by Janice’s inability to move quicker than a fast walk and even that caused her to stumble twice. So with her nerves already somewhat frazzled, Sarah wasn’t prepared for the shop they stumbled in to.

For a moment she thought they had gone in to an arcade, there was so much neon and colour. Her next thought was that it was a carnival supplier. Finally it clicked that it was a very trendy clothes store.

“You have got to be kidding!” Sarah exclaimed loudly, drawing the stares of everyone in the store. She didn’t hold their attention for long, most just gave her a disdainful once over and went back to what they were doing. Sarah knew she looked very out of place in her loose full sleeved blouse and knee length skirt.

The next hour didn’t go easily, Janice suggested, cajoled and even pleaded with Sarah to try on an increasingly daring series of outfits, and Sarah steadfastly refused. Even the bleached gum chewing shop assistants seemed surprised by how daring Janice was willing to be. Sarah had to put her foot down when Janice emerged from the dressing room wearing a top that was little more than a band across her breasts and a skirt that gave flashes of her panty gusset as she walked.

* * *

Mr Jones looked up from his paperwork as Sarah entered his office and couldn’t hide the look of disappointment as his gaze travelled up from her brown shoes to her knee length skirt and on to her blazer with its twin row of buttons done up to the short vee of the neckline.

“Sorry,” Sarah said with just a hint of annoyance in her voice, “It may be last season but its comfortable and functional.”

“You will have to forgive an old man his weaknesses,” Mr Jones replied with a rueful smile which lightened Sarah’s mood immediately and made her feel slightly guilty.

“You’re forgiven,” she replied with genuine warmth. “I’m just not cut out for short skirts.”

“I must say that I am surprised that you have managed to resist the pressure.”

“From Janice and Tanya? I think they’ve about given up on me, and hopefully they’ve reached other limits as well.

“I think we all may have, at least in our current direction.”

“Pardon?”

“Sorry, I was thinking of other things. Are those the Northind reports?”

“What, oh yes, sorry. I had totally forgotten why I had come in here.”

“If only I could make you forget your antipathy towards shorter skirts.”

“Your reports, sir!” but the coolness in Sarah’s voice was playful and light hearted.

* * *

It was Thursday, that was slacks day by tradition because the stubble on Sarah’s legs became too evident. Her hair was light enough that she could get by with shaving her legs on the Sunday night and if she was too busy the rest of the week she didn’t bother again until the weekend. And as she was always busy, she could wear a skirt or shorts from Monday to Wednesday and went to long trousers for the Thursday and Friday.

However this morning Sarah was surprised by how smooth her legs felt, as smooth as if they had just been shaved. Better actually, her skin felt like silk without the usual stray patches of roughness or irritation. Bemused, she pulled on her grey slacks and zipped them up. They were a bit loose around her waist but as she hadn’t tucked in her blouse yet she didn’t think anything of it until she took a few steps towards the kitchen.

The hems of her slacks flipped against her calf rather than her ankle, an odd sensation that immediately caught her attention. Looking down she could see that they were definitely shorter by several inches and the looseness around her waist pointed to something being very wrong. Had they shrunk in the wash, at least length wise and stretched at the waist? she wondered, or had she ended up with someone else’s pants by mistake?

Taking them off she checked the label on the waist band which seemed to confirm that they were indeed hers so something must have happened to them last time she had them dry cleaned. Annoyed, she put them to one side and took out another pair of trousers only to encounter the same problem when she put them on. She tried her last pair of good trousers and when they didn’t fit either she tried on all her jeans and casual trousers to the same effect.

Growing anxious she went in to the bathroom and stood on her scales to see if she had lost any weight. She hadn’t, but as she looked up and found herself staring at the upper rim of the mirror she suddenly realised she was at least two inches taller. The momentary tinge of fear was quickly replaced by annoyance, it was just too inconvenient for her to have a sudden growth spurt, she would have to have all her trousers let down.

She was also going to be late for work if she didn’t get a move on. She chose her tweed skirt, it was loose around the waist as well but at least the knee length hem didn’t seem to have crept up too much. Shoes had to be flats otherwise she felt she would tower over everyone at work. Slightly irrational but you get that way when you suddenly get taller overnight.

Her day didn’t get any better at work, first there had been the overheard comment—her habit of wearing trousers in the latter part of the week hadn’t gone unnoticed and Sarah was mortified to discover that people knew why she did it. And then she had spilt her coffee all over her desk. It was unlike her to be clumsy but in reaching for the cup her finger tips had hit it before she had expected them to.

Making her way to the wash room to get paper towels to wipe up the spill she was startled by some very loud and very obvious noises from the photocopying room. There was a rhythmic banging, masculine grunting and panting squeals from a female source. Sarah froze. She couldn’t believe it, someone was fucking in the photocopy room!

‘Ohh, Gawd you’re hot!’ came through the door and Sarah recognised the voice. It was Tim the technician. A wry smile crossed Sarah’s face, ‘well at least he’s getting something at last,’ she thought, ‘after having Tanya teasing him so shamelessly. She really is a tart.’

‘Oh yesss, fuck me, harder ... harder,’ reverberated through the door and Sarah nearly fainted. It was Janice! And then a third voice, ‘ooh, yeah baby, fill her up good. I can’t wait to drink it out again.’

Sarah choked and then raced away—Tanya was in there as well! There was no way she could deal with this right now.

In the wash room she gathered up a clutch of paper towels on autopilot while her mind raced with images of what she had overheard. Tanya having a quick naughty was one thing, for Janice to throw away her morals was something else again, and to engage in a threesome! Sarah could feel the heat radiating from her face and she was feeling distinctly uncomfortable elsewhere as well. There was just no way she could face them in the office after this!

Sarah slammed the bundle of paper towels she had collected into the waste bin and winced when she saw how much she had taken. It hadn’t seemed that much in her hands. Her hands ... she hadn’t really thought about it before but looking now she was sure that her hands were thinner and longer. She checked her reflection in the mirror, and wasn’t sure if it was only paranoia making her think that her face was thinner as well. She was almost certainly taller, and her blouse didn’t seem to be fitting very well.

That did it, she decided, time to see her doctor. On top of everything else, it would give her a valid excuse to slip out of the office.

* * *

“I would say that you are rather slender, and perhaps a bit underweight for a height of five foot ten, but as you are in excellent health and your body tone is exceptional, I don’t think you have a problem. Is there a problem Sarah?”

“At my last check up I was five foot seven, and you said I needed to consider an exercise programme as I was putting on weight.” Sarah stated with annoyance, it seemed incredible to her that her doctor hadn’t noticed anything wrong with her.

“Hmm,” the doctor muttered as he flicked through Sarah’s file. “Yes, I do have you down as 5′7″. And a note that you had a climbing fat index. I must say the diet and exercise have had dramatic results.”

“Don’t be a twit! I haven’t been on a diet, and even if I had it wouldn’t make me grow taller. And look at my fingers! They’re longer too!” Sarah was on the verge of shouting. Why had she gone to doddery old Dr Renalds? Other than he was her regular doctor and had her statistics. “Even my breasts are changing—they’re only a bit bigger but they’re easily twice as firm as they used to be. That sort of thing doesn’t happen if you’re losing weight!”

“Hmm, well, not usually. A fluid loss to the fat cells could ... but I’ll make a few measurements and see,” her doctor muttered, unphased by Sarah’s emotional outburst. Feeling slightly shamed, Sarah sat quietly as he measured her hands, then went on to measure the distance between all her joints.

“Well,” he said finally as he jotted down notes, “There may be some cause for concern. Your fingers. lower arm and lower leg bones are disproportionately long. Not outside accepted limits, but very near and definitely atypical of your family. There are a number of conditions that could cause this, so I would like to take some samples for further testing. But I would stress that you shouldn’t assume the worst. It may be that you have just had a one off growth spurt and will suffer no other ill effects. You haven’t experienced any unusual fatigue or joint pain?”

“No, Dr Renalds,” Sarah replied quietly, she felt silly now about getting angry. “If anything I feel fitter.”

“Well then, I can only suggest that you relax and carry on as normal until I get the test results back. If anything changes, and especially if you are in any pain get in touch with me immediately, otherwise it will probably be two or three weeks before I have any news for you.”

“Thank you, doctor,” Sarah said quietly as she slipped of the examination table, gathered up her purse and left. It wasn’t until she was half way down the street that she realised she had picked up her purse without any difficulty and that even with her extended gait she was walking quite fluidly.

* * *

Sarah couldn’t sleep. She had gone straight home after the doctor and had thrown her energy in to cleaning her house from top to bottom, including the dreaded oven. It was supposed to take her mind off what might be happening to her. It hadn’t worked very well and now it was past midnight and she had been staring at the darkened ceiling for over two hours. Her state wasn’t helped by the fact that she didn’t feel at all physically tired, if anything she felt she could run a marathon and still have the energy to climb a mountain.

Not that she was feeling buzzed, like the energy drinks did, she just felt completely un-tired. And since she couldn’t sleep she was fretting over what was happening to her. She was taller, thinner, almost gangly but more limber and agile than she could conceive. Half way through the cleaning she had, on a whim, done a forward roll over the couch. She had done it effortlessly.

She tried to think of something else. Tanya and Janice sprang to mind. Sarah shuddered as she imagined the two of them in the photocopying room with Tim, at least she tried to convince herself that it was a shudder. It was frighteningly close to something else and her nipples felt so sensitive against the sheets.

That was another thing, why was she sleeping naked? She had undressed for bed and had examined her body. Her skin was silky smooth, but taut against her muscles, even her breasts felt more like muscle than normal flesh. Wearing a bra was a moot point, she didn’t need it for support and none of them fit anyway.

Thoughts of Tanya and Janice flowed back into her consciousness. She would have to face them tomorrow, Sarah knew, unless she took the day off. It didn’t seem right though, to take a day off when she had never felt healthier. And she could no longer deny she was feeling aroused, for the first time in her life she really couldn’t stop herself, she was going to have to get off somehow and masturbation was less risky than finding a partner on a whim.

‘Its not really fair’, she thought to herself as she let her fingers play with her oh-so sensitive nipples, ‘a man could just go out and hire a prostitute.’ Thoughts of Tanya and Janice naked flashed in her mind and Sarah squirmed. She was not going to fantasise about those tarts! Desperately she sought an alternative, and Mr Jones came to mind. Actually that wasn’t too bad, she could imagine him being slow, careful, methodical in lovemaking as he was with everything else. In fact she could believe, could visualise him as being inexperienced, of her seducing him, being his first ...

And the orgasm exploded upon Sarah.

* * *

Sarah had mixed emotions as she got dressed the next morning. She was taller, only an inch but with it her body was even more slender, not anorexic like a super model but thin for her height. Her fingers looked distinctly long and almost fragile even though they certainly weren’t weak. She would have felt better if she was feeling sick, at least she would have symptoms to go with the changes. But she had never been healthier.

She set off to work, somehow Janice and Tanya’s escapade of yesterday didn’t seem as important. Her body was going crazy while they were just a couple of sluts. Sarah winced. That was unkind of her. Tanya hadn’t really changed and Janice probably had been a bit too uptight. Apart from their dress sense they were still her friends, their work wasn’t suffering, and they weren’t snubbing her. The Tim thing was a bit strange, but people did that sort of stuff—she doubted it was Tanya’s first time, in fact Tanya had boasted of the time she had done it with two guys.

Reaching the building elevator she stepped in to find it already occupied by one of the men from another firm in the building. Sarah didn’t know him by name but they had exchanged greetings on the odd occasion they had bumped into each other. Therefore Sarah was taken by surprise when he commented,

“You’re looking good, pretty hot in fact.”

Sarah muttered a polite thanks and had turned to push the button for her floor when she received the shock of her life when he suddenly moved in behind her and squeezed her bum. Reacting on instinct, Sarah whirled around and slapped him. He went flying back like he had been hit by an iron bar, blood streaming from his mouth and nose as he collapsed in a dazed heap.

Anger was instantly overtaken by remorse and concern as Sarah clapped her hands to her mouth in horror. To her relief the man got back to his feet, if slowly; and tenderly felt his jaw and cheek.

“Why the hell did you do that?” Sarah demanded.

“Tanya said it was okay,” the man muttered, specks of blood spitting out with his words. Staring at her as though she was a dangerous maniac, he stumbled over to the doors, pushed the open button and retreated from the elevator. Sarah let him go and pushed the button for her floor as soon as he was clear. The brief trip up gave her scant time to consider what had just happened. Just enough that she rounded angrily on Tanya as soon as she entered the office.

“Tanya, you silly bitch! What the hell have you been telling people about me?”

Tanya looked stunned and noticeably frightened, but without comprehension or guilt. “Wha ... why? Nothing, I think ...”

“A guy just groped me in the lift. Said it was your idea. Is this some sort of payback because I won’t join you and Janice in your sick games?”

Tanya looked genuinely shocked and hurt, and the outburst brought Janice running in from Mr Jones’ office. “I ... it wasn’t me, Sarah. I would never do anything like that, you’re one of my best friends. Janice and I have just been having a bit of fun, its nothing serious and we’re not trying to get at you.”

“Are you okay?” Janice interposed, “Were you hurt? Do you want me to call the police?”

“No,” Sarah said after she had had a moment to calm down. “I don’t think he’ll try it again. Sorry I jumped on you, Tanya, but I still want to know why he thought it would be all right.”

“Um, was he wearing a light brown suit, red and black tie?” Tanya asked.

“Yes,” Sarah’s voice cooled noticeably and Tanya guiltily clasped her hands behind her back.

“Well, we sort of had a bit of a ... kiss and such when I left work yesterday. He said he thought my skirt was really sexy, that it made my legs look really long and elegant, and ... well ... I didn’t see any harm in giving him a quick thrill ...”

“You silly twit, you stupid ...” Sarah reined herself in before she got really nasty.

“Hey, I didn’t say it was okay for him to grope you or anyone else.”

“No, you just ...” Sarah finished with a growl and both Tanya and Janice backed away. The growl was loud enough to draw Mr Jones out of his office.

“Is everything all right?” he asked, “I would not intrude but there were raised voices.”

Sarah’s anger drained away in the presence of Mr Jones’ calm and formal tones. She had had a bit of a shock, but it really wasn’t Tanya’s fault if the guy was a jerk. “No, I’m sorry Mr Jones, just a reaction to a bad experience. Tanya, sorry about what I said. I didn’t mean any of it, really.”

Tanya smiled nervously but did look relieved. It fell to Janice to blurt out, “Sarah was attacked in the lift!”

“What? Are you unhurt?” Mr Jones asked as he stepped forward to comfort Sarah. “This is just not on, shall I inform the authorities?”

“No,” Sarah put up her hands in protest, “I’m fine, I just hope he doesn’t call the cops.”

“Pardon?”

“I belted him, I might have broken his nose.”

“Way to go, girl!” Tanya whooped.

“I see,” Mr Jones said slowly, “Perhaps we should talk in my office.”

“Uh huh, I think we should.” Sarah replied and giving Tanya and Janice a quick look to indicate they should get back to their desks, she followed him through in to his office, closing the door behind her. Thoughts had been ticking over in her mind, some of the comments Mr Jones had made previously suddenly seemed to have a new significance.

“It occurs to me,” Sarah stated boldly, “that you know what’s going on, in fact I think you’re responsible.”

“Come now, Sarah. Even if I was somehow hypnotising Tanya and Janice into wearing short skirts, how could I humanly cause you to grow taller.”

“You couldn’t ... humanly.” Sarah paused and her brow furrowed as thoughts raced around in her mind. “But if you weren’t human ...”

“Please, what are you suggesting, Sarah?”

“That you might not be human, or even from this planet.”

“Now really ...”

Sarah cut him off. “Look me in the eye, keep your hands where I can see them, and tell me honestly that you’re human and that you aren’t responsible for what’s happening to my body.”

“I ... well, really. Do we need to ...”

“Now!”

“Oh very well. Damn my silly sense of honour—I can’t deny it.”

“Not good enough, I want an explanation.”

“Are you sure ... no, sorry I can see that you are. Please, sit down as this might still be a bit of a shock.”

Sarah, defiantly, remained standing. Mr Jones sat down anyway.

“You are correct, I am not from this planet. I arrived just over eight years ago, basically as a tourist. I won’t tell you where I’m from, it wouldn’t mean much to you anyway. Suffice to say that our technology is advanced enough to allow me to quickly learn your language and culture, and to make minor modifications to my body. Overall we are very similar to you humans, only minor differences ...”

“Such as being taller and thinner?” Sarah hazarded.

“Well, the female of my species anyway. The males are somewhat more rotund and shorter.”

“So you decided to morph me into something that looked like your women?” Sarah’s voice was calm, almost without emotion. That was because she could decide whether she was more frightened or angry.

“I must confess that I was somewhat overzealous and pushed it along further and faster than I should have. Its just that I found you so ... attractive. Your will is incredible, I couldn’t implant even the simplest of suggestions in you.”

“Like what you did to Tanya and Janice?” A hint of anger crept in to Sarah’s voice. “And the females on your planet, they wear short skirts?”

“Goodness, no. All very drab and utilitarian in synthi-plas. That’s purely a personal indulgence of mine that I’ve developed since my arrival.”

“So you thought you could just play with their minds, turn them into brainless bimbos?”

“I certainly don’t think its gone that far. I admit it was wrong of me, my only excuse is that its the only outlet I have for ... that part of my psyche.”

“I don’t understand.”

“Well, putting it as delicately as I can, I have had to be celibate and that is not a natural state of affairs. I had hoped a little harmless voyeurism would provide some relief.”

“Oh.” Sarah didn’t feel so angry any more. Instead there was sympathy, even a little empathy when she thought back to the other night. She couldn’t imagine going eight years without sex. A wry smile crept on to her lips, Tanya had being trying to get into his bed all that time and had thought he wasn’t interested. That of course raised the question of : “Why can’t you have sex with us?”

Mr Jones coughed to cover his embarrassment at the brazenness of her question. “I am equipped slightly differently to your males. Its something that our body-forming devices can’t alter without losing the ... functionality.”

“How different?” Sarah pressed on. She could feel something more than curiosity peaking her interest.

“Hmpph, well its a matter of quantity. My race has twin sex organs, two vaginas on the female, two penises on the male. Its not necessarily a better system, but you can see my problem as humans are equipped in a singular manner.”

That was it, Sarah couldn’t deny that she was aroused. Not only was Mr Jones a hunk, he had two cocks! And she could see a solution to his problem.

“You haven’t actually seen a naked human female have you?” she pressed. Mr Jones shook his head. “You’ve just read books, or whatever you use.”

“Data-vid, but yes you are correct. I don’t see what difference it could possibly make, we’re just not physically compatible.”

“You don’t know how adaptable human’s are. We have another hole down there ...”

“But surely that’s for excretion ...”

“As I said, we’re adaptable. Are you willing to find out?”

“Are you suggesting we attempt intercourse? Here? In my office?”

“Nope,” Sarah replied as she unbuttoned her blouse, “I’m suggesting you drop your trousers so I can see what we’re working with. And then you’re going to fuck my brains out over your desk.”

“Oh, I say,” Mr Jones seemed quite flustered as Sarah shed her top and moved in close to him, slipping her arms around his waist and moving her lips up to his. He swallowed hard as he felt her crotch grind up against his and she cooed in delight as she did indeed feel two cocks hardening in his trousers.

“And if you’re good,” Sarah purred, “I might even wear a miniskirt tomorrow.”