The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE HAZARDS OF HYPERIA HARDNOX

CODES: mc, mf, ff, bd, ma, hm

SYNOPSIS: Agent Hyperia Hardnox infiltrates a newly ascendant nefarious organization. Can she maintain her cover without becoming a pretty plaything for SLEAZO’s prurient perversions?

NOTES:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains explicit descriptions of sexual intercourse, sexual bondage, and sexualized mind control. If any of these concepts disturb you, find something else to read.

THE HAZARDS OF HYPERIA HARDNOX

Chapter 1 – Going In

Our heroine, Hyperia Hardnox, is summoned to duty to defeat a new threat! We now follow her as she is briefed on the details of the danger and assigned the mission of derailing it....

* * *

In response to the knock, a voice said, “Come in.”

Hyperia Hardnox opened the door and took one step forward to stand in the threshold without actually entering the room. “You wanted to see me, Chief?”

“Yes. Come in, have a seat.”

The office had a couch along the wall to the left of the desk and a wooden chair directly in front of it. Hyperia sat in the latter, as always.

“I’ve been meaning to have the couch booby-trapped for your appointments in case an impostor shows up.” The Chief always had some wry remark about her strict sense of propriety.

“In any case....” He coughed, and his own bearing became fully businesslike. “Our intelligence has discovered some old enemies taking a new form.”

“So I’ve heard,” Hyperia responded. “There are reports that remnants of the Desire Enlightenment Victory Enterprise and Blissful Orgasmic Freedom Force are attempting to rebuild their organizations and resume their anti-social disruptive activities.” She scowled as she uttered names that she’d hoped never to hear again.

The Chief nodded. “The situation is worse than that. It seems that the surviving elements of those groups have reconciled their ideological differences and are forming a new agency dedicated to the cause of subverting all our cultural norms in the name of true freedom, or some such rubbish. Details are sketchy, but we do have a name—‘Sublime Liberation Epicurean Action Zone Operation’—and the identities of a few of the key figures.”

“So, are we going after this SLEAZO outfit before it can begin operations?”

“It may already be too late for that. Our intelligence suggests that they have achieved a success that eluded their predecessors—the development of a powerful narcotic capable of dampening inhibitions and inducing a state of extreme suggestibility.”

Hyperia’s eyes went wide. “In other words, they have a mind control drug. How did we miss something like that until now?”

“The SLEAZO operatives who developed the formula appear to have maintained a very tightly closed operation. Even after the fact, we haven’t been able to trace any likely precursor pharmaceuticals or chemical equipment to their facility. Admittedly, without a sample of the substance, we aren’t sure exactly what to look for in that regard.”

“I assume that getting that sample is where I come in.”

“That’s part of it, yes. However, the full scope of the mission is considerably larger.”

He waited a moment for her to react; she continued to listen impassively.

“Their tight operational security does have a downside. According to our information, the development facility is too small and remote to provide the drug in large quantities. Therefore, SLEAZO is planning to transfer the project to one of their larger bases, from which their plans may put into operation. Your mission is to intercept that hand-off.”

The Chief extricated a manila folder from his desk drawer and pulled out a photo. Hyperia did a double-take. For a moment, she thought it was her own picture, until she noticed a few subtle differences in hair color and facial bone structure.

“Let me guess... I’ll be impersonating this woman.”

“Precisely. This is Lascivia Lavender, the commander of the SLEAZO cell that plans to begin large-scale manufacture and deployment of the suggestibility formula. Based on the communications we have been able to intercept and decrypt, she is planning to visit the lab facility next Friday to supervise the transfer of project materials. The Agency is making arrangements to divert her while you take her place and redirect the shipment into our custody.”

He held out the folder. “This has all the basic background information we’ve gotten on her—education, interests, culinary tastes, sexual proclivities... I can summarize that part for you so you needn’t read all the sordid details.”

“I can read the file for myself,” she grumbled, irritated at being teased about her prim-and-proper reputation. An idea struck her, and she smiled sweetly. “However, I’d be interested in hearing your thoughts.” Two could play at that game.

If the Chief was at all embarrassed, it didn’t show in his recitation. “Miss Lavender has wideranging carnal appetites. She takes lovers of both sexes with approximately equal frequency and enthusiasm, and is equally prone to assume the role of dominatrix or slave. The latter does seem to be consistently fixed for any given partner, but that is the only consistent constant we’ve noted.”

“That’s... unusual.” She stopped herself from saying “weird” just in time. No point sounding like Miss Goody Two-Shoes and inviting another witticism.

“Less so than you might think.” The faintest hint of a grin played on his lips. “The appendices include a few rather lurid surveillance transcripts.”

“Do I need to show you my badge to prove that I’m over eighteen?” she deadpanned.

The Chief snorted, the closest thing to a laugh she recalled ever hearing from him. “I expect that those details won’t be relevant to your mission; however, it’s best to have all the information one can obtain.” He glanced at the mission folder. “I admit that we have considerably less hard data than we’d like for this sort of infiltration assignment. Fortunately, SLEAZO’s careful compartmentalization means that the real Lascivia Lavender is also unfamiliar with the site; that should give you cover for any missteps.”

He stood up, signaling that the appointment was over. “The Wardrobe and Equipment Office will provide you with everything you’ll need for your disguise. Good luck, Miss Hardnox.”

* * *