The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE HAZARDS OF HYPERIA HARDNOX

Chapter 5 — In The Mirror

Our heroine, Hyperia Hardnox, has awakened to find herself chained to Spike Shackley’s bondage bed! We now follow her as she frantically maneuvers to avoid her imminent viscous violation....

* * *

“Mmmmm...” Spike murmured as he draped the material over his cock and continued stroking himself through it.

That probably gave her a little bit more time, while removing the slight hope that he’d miss and have to start over.

“Having trouble?” she asked in as coquettish a voice as she could manage. The only weapon she had was psychology. If she could somehow make him lose interest, maybe he’d go away and she’d get another opportunity to escape. The framework where her left wrist was cuffed seemed to wiggle a bit in its socket; if she could just apply some more force to it somehow it might pop out and give her a free hand to pick the rest of the locks. She’d always been able to do that left-handed and blindfolded—

That last part was an image she didn’t need right now. There had to be something she could think of that would be more helpful!

Spike’s hips visibly quivered. Was he finished? No, not yet; his hand continued sliding up and down and up and down again.

At that moment, it hit her. She recalled one of her obnoxious college roommate’s stories about her sexual escapades. It was probably something she’d made up out of whole cloth. Never mind that. It just had to sound plausible.

“Do me in the boobs!” She felt herself blush as she said it, and hopes Spike didn’t notice or else accepted it as part of her humiliation role playing.

Spike paused and looked at her.

“Get on top of me! Stick it between my boobs and...” She paused, but quickly recovered and turned it into passionate-sounding gasp. “...squirt me right in the face!”

“Oh, you dirty girl!” Spike leered. “Finally gonna let me do it my way, huh?”

That was a stroke of luck, she supposed, trying not to think about the fact that the story probably was true after all. The important thing was that Spike was excited rather than suspicious. She began to hope that her ploy might actually work.

Hyperia watched as he bent down to pull off his boots. He stood up and dropped his pants, and then his boxer shorts. His cock was big and hard, ready for action.

He climbed up onto the bed, straddling her knees. Bit by bit, he maneuvered his way up her body. For an uncomfortable moment, he paused with his hips directly above hers. Was he going to just drop down onto her and begin plowing away? No... he continued to knee-walk his way forward, positioning himself over her belly.

She winced as he pinched her nipples through her dress. He seemed to take that as encouragement. His hands reached for her zipper.

Now! Suddenly, she pitched to her left as hard as she could.

Spike’s grab for the bedrail only sent the platform further off balance. Hyperia held tight to the right-hand rail, keeping her left hand tucked as far inside as possible. That spared her the worst of the impact. Spike, caught unawares and in a more precarious position, took the brunt of it.

Hyperia hung sideways on the flipped gurney, hanging from her right-hand shackles. Spike lay sprawled on the floor, breathing but out cold. She listened. There was no sign of anyone rushing to investigate.

The frame had taken a solid hit on the left side. She gave the cuff on her left wrist a strong yank. The tubing popped free at one end. She took a deep breath and slipped the cuff through the opening. With her newly freed hand, she reached up to take hold of a hairpin, and began probing at the lock of her right cuff while keeping a tight grip to the railing with her right hand.

Within a minute, she got it unlocked. Should she get the cuff off her left wrist? No, better get out of here and worry about it later. Her hips complained as she twisted herself into position to work on the ankle cuffs. Bracing herself with her left arm, she worked to free her right leg. Suddenly, the lock clicked, and she nearly lost the hairpin as she tumbled to the floor. Collecting herself, she lay doubled over as she fiddled with the last restraint. Just a few more seconds....

The door swung open. Hyperia turned to look, and stared in dismay as Lascivia Lavender stepped into the room.

“Well, well, well! It’s almost like looking into a mirror. Congratulations, I see how you were able to fool Ginger and Spike.”

Hyperia made one last desperate probe at the shackle. If she could get loose, get to her feet, use the cuff still attached to her left wrist as striking weapon—

Lascivia’s sultry tone was replaced by one of no-nonsense command. “Collar her!” she cried as she herself took hold of Hyperia’s hands. Desperately, she clung to the hairpin, but after a few rough shakes it was sent flying away.

Something closed around Hyperia’s throat. She couldn’t do anything about it, or even see who was doing it. “Don’t try anything!” a voice said in her ear—Ginger Butch’s voice, flatter and yet more commanding than it had been during their earlier encounter. “You don’t want me to have to use the shock collar on you.“

It was two against one, and one of the two could stun her at the push of a button. Fighting was not an option. “You win.”

“Good girl!” Ginger patted her on the butt as she spoke. “Now, stay still.” Something clicked at the back of her neck, and then Ginger produced a key and removed the remaining shackles. Meanwhile, Lascivia woke Spike up, speaking to him too softly for Hyperia to make out what she was saying.

The door opened again. Hyperia tried to look, but Ginger took hold of the sides of her head. “Face the floor until I tell you different!” Hyperia obeyed, while turning her gaze just far enough to see another guard lead Spike out of the room.

“He’ll be all right, but he’s in no shape to join the party,” Lascivia said.

“What’ll we do with her?” Ginger Butch asked. “Can I put her back in the chair and start over, no tricks this time? You can watch.”

Hyperia shuddered.

“Perhaps later,” Lascivia replied.

There was a tug at Hyperia’s neck. “Stand up!” Lascivia ordered. She obeyed, scrambling to her feet until she faced Lascivia. She glanced at the leather cord that ran from Lascivia’s hand to her neck, then defiantly stared into her captor’s eyes.

“It’s obvious that you’re here to learn about our new discovery. Congratulations; you’re about to become intimately acquainted with it... and with me.”

* * *