The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE HAZARDS OF HYPERIA HARDNOX

Chapter 6 — In The Soup

Our heroine, Hyperia Hardnox, has been exposed as an impostor and fallen into the clutches of the real Lascivia Lavender! We now follow her as she learns the chilling consequences in store for her....

* * *

Hyperia tensed, ready for action. The odds were bad, but they were only going to get worse if she didn’t do something fast.

Lascivia apparently read her body language, or perhaps was just being cautious on general principle. “Don’t try anything.” She held up a little box with a large button on one side. “We both have activators for your stun collar. They’re impact-sensitive, so knocking them out of our hands is as good as pressing the button yourself.” She held down one of the smaller buttons. “It’s set to maximum power, so even if you somehow knock us both out we’ll wake up before you do.”

Out the corner of her eye, she saw Ginger Butch move into position behind her. Her arms were roughly pulled behind her back, and then she felt handcuffs click into place around her wrists. She glanced back to see the guard kneeling behind her, getting into position to place another set of restraints around her ankles. She held her legs firmly apart, looking for a last-ditch opportunity to strike.

Careful to make no sudden moves, she raised one hand to her neck. The collar was over an inch wide and thicker than a heavy-duty gun belt. It felt like leather, and was embossed with something that might be Celtic knotwork.

“Take a look.” Lascivia took a compact out of her pocket and held the mirror up in front of Hyperia. The agent reached out with her other hand, but the gesture was ignored; her captor wasn’t stupid enough to hand her a piece of glass. It was worth a try.

The glossy black finish of the collar highlighted the contours of the decorations, which were indeed Celtic knotwork. It wasn’t any particular iconography she recognized, but the real meaning was clear enough: this woman was claiming her as a possession.

Finally, Lascivia put the mirror away. “Put your legs together,” she ordered. “This is probably the last time I’ll tell you to do that!” she chuckled.

Dragging her feet as much as she thought she could get away with, she complied. Ginger shackled her ankles together, then stood up and stepped away. Hyperia glanced over her shoulder to see the other woman standing in the corner, well out of range and ready to activate the collar at a moment’s notice.

There was no way to fight. All she could do was keep them talking, try to goad them into a mistake, and watch for any opportunity.

“Do you think you can turn me into one of your lust-obsessed trollops?” she sneered.

“Why do you insist on putting it in such a negative way?” Lascivia rolled her eyes. “Working for PRUDE has obviously warped your mind.”

“What?” Hyperia normally wouldn’t give her the satisfaction of reacting to the outrageous statement, but right now her goal was to buy time. “We’re here to protect civilization and decency. It’s your SLEAZO people and all the others like them who have warped minds!” It sounded trite even to her. That didn’t matter. If they laughed at her, it kept them from doing anything else for a few seconds.

Lascivia shook her head. “Do you really believe that repressed people are normal and that people who take pleasure in life are ‘warped’? How sad.”

“I prefer to think of myself as ‘disciplined’.”

“If you prefer to be ‘disciplined’, why did you insist on escaping instead of enjoying it?” Lascivia deadpanned. Ginger snickered.

“That’s not what I mean, and you know it!” Hyperia took a deep breath and composed herself. Letting herself get rattled wouldn’t do any good. She needed to get them rattled, if she was going to have any chance of getting out of this mess.

“Are you sure of that?” Lascivia paused, as if to give her time to think about that. “You must have known that sooner or later one of your missions would end this way, with you as a helpless prisoner, awaiting her captor’s pleasure. On some level, you know that’s why you came here.”

Another pause stretched on even longer. Finally, Lascivia gave the leash a slight tug and took a half-step toward the door.

“That was the risk I was willing to take,” Hyperia declared.

Her captor paused. “Risk... or hope? I wonder....” She transferred the leash to her left hand and then reached out with her right, unzipping her captive’s tube dress. Leering, she pinched Hyperia’s left nipple through her sheer demibra. “It seems to me that your ‘hopes’ are rising!” she purred.

“That’s just excitement!” She realized the stupidity of that phrasing even as the word escaped her lips.

“Oh, of course it is!” Lascivia’s gaze shifted slightly. “Ginger! Help me get the rest of her clothes off so I can get a proper look!”

Hyperia tried to dodge, expecting to feel a jolt at any moment. It didn’t come. Instead, the burly woman behind her simply held her in place while Lascivia undid her bra and skirt.

The fingers of Lascivia’s left hand delicately traced Hyperia’s outer folds, as she pointedly held the activator ready in her right. “Not very wet... not yet.” she observed. Addressing Ginger Butch as if Hyperia weren’t even there, she added, “I know a way to correct that.”

Ginger snorted. “You mean...?”

“Yes, I mean it’s time to introduce our guest to the secret she wants to discover so badly.” Again, she tugged on the leash, guiding Hyperia toward the door.

“Whatever it is, it won’t work!” She didn’t really expect the rejoinder to any good, except perhaps to show that she hadn’t given up yet. It certainly didn’t alter her captor’s progress toward the exit.

Hyperia stood still as her collar pulled tight. If she watched closely and took a reluctant step forward just as Lascivia’s finger tensed on the button, she could see just how much she could delay—She jumped as she felt a slap on her behind.

“Get moving, or I’ll spank you!” Ginger teased.

“If you keep insisting on it, that will be the first notation in your new party-girl personality profile: ‘likes to be spanked’,” Lascivia added.

Seething at the way they were playing with her, Hyperia resisted in the only way she could, by walking as slowly as she dared. Her captors didn’t press the issue, allowing her to set the pace while guiding her along with tugs on her leash and pats to her rump.

They encountered a pair of guards, who grinned and appreciatively looked the naked woman up and down. Lascivia told them, “We have a new recruit. You’ll get your turn with her soon.” They grinned wider and continued their rounds.

Finally, the trio entered a room with lab benches and storage cabinets lining the walls. Hyperia looked around, her mind cataloging items she could use to get out of her restraints and fight her way free. It was still a very long shot, but she told herself it wasn’t utterly hopeless.

At that moment, Ginger took her hand off Hyperia’s buttock and firmly grasped her wrist. The agent’s hopes sank. Her captors were aware of the risk they were taking, but were bringing her here anyway. Apparently this was where kept whatever it was they intended to use on her.

The two SLEAZO operatives led their prisoner to one corner of the room. That corner was floored with pink tile, and separated from the rest of the room by a transparent quarter-circle with a gasketed door in the middle. The enclosed space was just big enough for one person to stand. The assembly resembled an emergency lab-accident shower.

Of course, emergency showers didn’t have shackles built into the walls and floor. Obviously, they intended to fasten her wrists and ankles inside this chamber... which meant that they’d have to remove her current handcuffs. She waited, ready to make her move....

She gasped as the jolt swept from her neck through the rest of her body. Every muscle turned to rubber. She sagged into Ginger Butch’s grasp as the guard grabbed her breasts and pulled her limp body against hers.

Her thoughts were muddled. They’d zapped her! Why was she still awake? She felt her feet brush against the plexiglass, or whatever it was. It was thick and heavy. The bottom of the door was raised above the floor. That must be to keep water from spilling out. That made sense. Things were starting to sense again. Steel loops clicked over her ankles. She was stuck here. She tried to move her feet away from the chains and loops on the floor. They wouldn’t move, wouldn’t even try to move. Her feet were stuck, not just limp and still like the rest of her. Her arms were stuck, too. Her neck was free, though; one of them unbuckled and removed the thick collar. She said something about it “getting wet” that she didn’t quite catch.

She blinked, and blinked again. Things were starting to come back into focus. She was facing out from the corner, with her wrists bound to the walls on either side and her feet chained to the floor below them. She took a deep breath, and then another. She glared at the two women on the other side of the door. Her head was clear, her body was back under control, and it didn’t matter.

“Couldn’t resist using your little toy before taking it off of me, could you?” she growled.

“I’m not stupid,” Lascivia replied. “I wasn’t about to let you have your hands free in here, even for a moment. I used the absolute minimum power level needed to make sure you’d stay stunned until we got you in place.”

“How considerate of you,” she deadpanned.

Her captor didn’t bother to reply. Instead, she turned a knob on the wall just outside the chamber. There was a gurgling sound, and then water began to flow over the tiles.

“Aren’t you overdoing this?” Hyperia kept her worry out of her tone. “If you want to drown me, there are simpler ways to go about it.”

“Drown you? Don’t be ridiculous! I want you alive and well and ready to join us.”

“That’s not going to happen. I don’t care what kind of new brainwashing technique you think you have; it won’t work on me.” Hyperia maintained a confident facade, but she knew she was in deep trouble. If they had developed a new mind-control drug, her training was irrelevant, unless it helped her escape.

Lascivia turned to the guard. “Ginger, fetch two of the specimens.”

“Specimens?!” Her self-assured pretense collapsed. “What kind of sick experiment are you doing here?”

“I assure you, this project is no longer experimental. It’s tried, tested, and quite effective.”

Ginger Butch returned, carrying a clear plastic bucket half full of water. In the water swam two eel-like creatures, each about the size of a hot dog.

“No!” She was out of options. All she could do now is protest. “What are those things going to do to me?”

Lascivia smiled beatifically. “They won’t do you any harm at all. In fact, they will give you great pleasure.”

She paused a moment as Ginger dumped the bucket into the stall with a loud slosh. “They secrete a substance that weakens the grip of old dogmas and facilitates open-minded consideration of new ideas.”

“You mean they secrete a brainwashing drug!”

“Call it what you like. You’ll take a different view of the matter soon enough.” She looked down, and noted that the water was near the lower edge of the door opening. With a firm push, she closed the door, and clicked a column of latches along its outer edge to hold it firmly in place.

Hyperia looked down at the things, who swam in lazy circles around her feet. They left a slight but definite cloudiness in their wake, as their slime—and the psychoactive substance it contained—diffused into the water in which her feet were soaking.

Desperately, Hyperia yanked at her bonds. They didn’t move a millimeter. Only the water moved, rising to expose more of her flesh to the insidious substance. Her ankle twitched as one of the creatures brushed against it, leaving a faint smear on her skin. She wasn’t sure if the tingling sensation she felt there was simple revulsion or the first stage of the drug’s effect.

* * *