The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE HAZARDS OF HYPERIA HARDNOX

Chapter 7 — All In

Our heroine, Hyperia Hardnox, is being slowly submerged into sexual submission! We now follow her as she approaches the climax of her adventure!

* * *

She strained every muscle and leaned to the left, focusing maximum force on her right wrist. After a few seconds, she reversed the maneuver to pull as hard as she could on her left arm. As far as she could tell, neither attempt accomplished anything.

Her body tensed as she felt another soft touch. Again, one of the creatures brushed against her skin, leaving an oily patch behind.

She shook her leg as best she could. It didn’t wash away the stain. Even if it did, she thought glumly, the stuff would still be in the water around her. Diluting the drug would only delay the inevitable. She had to get out!

“There’s no reason to be so squeamish,” Lascivia said. “Erotic eel lubricant is perfectly safe and sanitary.”

Her eyes went wide as the implications of those words sunk in. ”Lubricant?” she gasped.

“Obviously. I thought even you would understand the importance of proper lubrication... Hyperia.”

Before Hyperia got a word out, Lascivia cut her off. “Yes, I know who you are. Ever since I learned that PRUDE had recruited an agent who could have been my frigid identical twin, I’ve been keeping an eye on you.”

Had this whole operation been a trap? It didn’t matter now. What mattered was getting out of this. She braced herself and flexed her leg muscles. Her ankles remained firmly bound in place.

“You’re wasting your time,” Ginger Butch sneered as Hyperia struggled in her bonds. “I installed and tested those cuffs myself. You’re not going anywhere. You can’t break out, and now that we know who you are you can’t play any more of your tricks.”

She glanced down at the water, and Hyperia’s gaze reflexively flowed hers. The water was more than halfway up her calves. The submerged parts of her legs glistened with the oily tracks left by the eels as they circled her closely.

“You’re going to stay right where you are.” Ginger told her. “You’re going to stand there getting immersed deeper and deeper, watching your legs get slimed from toes to thighs. Then, as soon as you’re hip deep in the pool, you’re going to get one of those eels slithering up your ass and the other one diving into your cunt.”

Hyperia tried to stand on tiptoes. Her ankle restraints allowed her to lift herself about an inch and a half. She gritted her teeth at the strain in her calf muscles.

“It won’t be as unpleasant as Ginger makes it sound,” Lascivia interjected. “In fact, it won’t be unpleasant at all. As you absorb the anti-repressants in the lubricant, you’ll relax and accept it with an open mind. Once they’re inside you delivering an even stronger dose, you’ll feel positively euphoric.”

“I want to make her think about what she’s in for before the happy-juice kicks in,” Ginger growled. “I owe her one for getting me hot and bothered and then leaving me high and dry.“

“I’m sure she’ll be glad to make it up to you, once her attitude has been adjusted,” Lascivia replied breezily. Turning her attention back to the prisoner, she said, “The bottom line is, you aren’t going to escape this time. You’re going to become one of us.”

“I’ve been in bad spots before. I always get out of them.”

“You’re already in too deep,” Lascivia said, pointing at the knee-deep water. “By now, you’ve already absorbed a strong enough dose to undermine even your inhibitions.“

“You call it ‘inhibitions’; I call it ‘decency’!” Hyperia retorted.

“I call it ‘neurosis’. You’re about to be cured of it. Your mental blocks are already beginning to fall. That’s why you keep side-stepping the issue. You can’t simply fall back on tired old taboos any more, and you can’t argue against me because deep down you know I’m right.”

Hyperia opened her mouth to reply. “Don’t talk—just listen,” Lascivia interrupted. “It’s going to happen. Deep down, you want it to happen. You’re anticipating it, looking forward to it, fantasizing about it....“

As she listened, Hyperia felt something between her legs. She looked down. The water was only knee deep, but she could have sworn that one of the eels was poking at her crotch....

She shuddered at the realization of how suggestible she was becoming. The illusion snapped, but she knew it would return. She tried to tune out the flow of words, but she somehow couldn’t focus on anything else. She tried to talk back, but words simply didn’t come. She growled and cried out. Lascivia raised her voice a bit, and her words penetrated the auditory interference as clearly as ever.

She had to hang on! Desperately, she tensed every muscle in her body. The aches distracted her from her captor’s voice... not enough to shut it out, but enough to keep her from drifting away completely.

“Even you aren’t tight-assed enough to keep them out,” Ginger chuckled. “They’re too slick. Relax.”

Hyperia’s body slumped. She tried to tense up again, but somehow couldn’t muster the will to do it. She was too far gone to fight back, and it would only get worse as the drug continued to seep into her skin. Brute force wasn’t going to help, and her captors were unlikely to fall for any tricks. She racked her brain for some other option. None came to her. The only coherent thought in her head was “It’s going to happen...”.

“Yes, Hyperia. Give in to this. Accept the inevitable. Accept the pleasure.” Lascivia’s quiet voice filled her awareness. “Now that you know what the erotic eels are designed to do, you must have guessed how incredibly good they are at it. Once they penetrate you and settle into position, they’ll give you incredible sexual stimulation. They’ll sense your physical responses, find every erogenous trigger point, and wriggle and squirm you to ecstasy. They have the stamina to do it again and again and again. By the time they finish, you will be satisfied beyond your wildest dreams and yet insatiably hungry for more. Imagine what it will be like to feel them touch you, enter you, and pleasure you.”

Hyperia felt soft but firm probing between her legs and at her backside. She looked down at herself. She saw the eels swimming on the surface of the pool, brushing against her lower thighs, but the sensation of them pressing between her lips and buttocks felt more real than the reality before her eyes. Her back arched as the feeling intensified. It was like a dirty dream, but far more vivid and intense. She gasped as something seemed to twitch within her.

“I see that you have a good imagination,” Lascivia chuckled. “You shouldn’t work for people who want to repress and crush it. You’d never be truly happy in PRUDE’s drab gray world.” Her words dripped with cold disdain as she continued. “Imagine yourself as a dutiful hausfrau, lying back and spreading your legs once a week for five minutes of ‘in and out and roll over and go to sleep’. Imagine a life where your most daring sexual adventure is giving your man his birthday blowjob, not expecting him to reciprocate.”

Hyperia moaned in disappointment as the tingling touch inside her turned into dull mechanical stroking and then faded away to nothing. She remembered a time when she’d heard that sort of disdainful stereotype of PRUDE’s decency standards and vehemently defended the agency. Now, she felt embarrassed at being so totally wrong.

Lascivia’s voice resumed its soft yet overwhelmingly powerful tone. “You would much rather live in a sexually liberated world, the world SLEAZO is working to create. The erotic eels are only an introduction to the pleasures of that world. They’re amazing little toys, but they are only toys. True sexual fulfillment requires enthusiastic and creative partners. Join us, and become part of that.“

As she spoke, Lascivia reached up to grasp the zipper of her dress. Inch by inch, she undid it as she continued. “Learn to appreciate the beauty of the human body... whether it is a man’s body, or another woman’s.” She let that statement hang in the air as the zipper opened completely and the dress fell away, leaving her clad only in a black lace demibra and a skirt.

She stood still for a long moment. Then her hands moved slowly and smoothly, one to her bra clasp and the other to her hip. Hyperia watched and waited. With a few deft finger motions, Lascivia unfastened her last remaining garments and let them fall to the floor. She kicked off her shoes and took a step forward to stand naked just beyond the transparent wall of the chamber.

“I can tell that you like what you see.” She licked her lips. “Soon, we’ll we able to look at and touch each other freely, unbounded by silly old taboos. I can show you so many ways that a quick touch of a fingertip or wiggle of the tongue can make you explode with delight,” she purred.

Meanwhile, Ginger Butch unbuttoned her khaki security-guard shirt. She didn’t remove it, but opened it far enough to show that she wasn’t wearing a bra over her small firm breasts. She moved closer, edging in front of Lascivia to take the front-and-center position before the chamber door.

“You’ll get to try the touchy-feely-girly stuff later,” she rumbled. “You owe me one, and I’m going to collect it as soon as you’re out of the pool. I’m not here to tickle you, or cuddle you, or make sweet love to you. I’m here to fuck you, hard and rough.“

She grinned. “I’m going to make you my bitch.” Her voice softened, taking on a playful note. “My smiling blissed-out multi-orgasmic bitch, but still my bitch.”

As her captors spoke to her, Hyperia stood still, not moving except to blink and breathe. She felt the steady progress of the water and the eels, touching her thighs higher and higher. Soon, the water would be at her waist, the eels would be inside her, and she would begin this new life of pleasure.

“Of course, you won’t just be my bitch,” Ginger continued, the hard edge returning to her tone. “Spike is going to get his turn, too. He’s looking forward to getting that hood onto your head so that your whole world is the feel and smell and taste of his jizz.“

Hyperia blinked. Wha... what was happening to her? She was up to mid-thigh in water... just a few more inches and....

“Ginger!” Lascivia whispered urgently as she nudged the other woman. Ginger moved aside.

“Listen to me, Hyperia.” The command interrupted her train of thought. Something was about to happen... something was wrong... she had to think....

“Relax. Everything is all right.” Hyperia blinked again.

“The word is ‘redzone’,” Lascivia told her. “If you’re with any of us, and something happens that you don’t like, say ‘redzone’ and it will stop.”

Hyperia nodded. She began drifting back to the happy place. Everything was all right.

“Spike is gonna be disappointed,” she heard Ginger mutter. She felt sad for a moment. Maybe she could do something for Spike. If she couldn’t do what Spike wanted, it was still okay. The sadness faded away.

“You’re about to become one of us, Hyperia. Another inch or two of water, and the eels will move in. You still have time to change your mind. If you don’t want the pleasures we offer you, just say the word.”

Hyperia stood still. Her mouth remained shut.

Lascivia smiled. The final moment of truth had come and gone. Hyperia had given herself to SLEAZO. The sexual thrills she was about to experience would only reinforce that. She had not made a decision—the drugs and suggestions had inexorably driven her—but she felt as if she had. That was the key to firm and lasting conversion.

She leaned back against Ginger, allowing the other woman to grab hold of her. Hyperia’s gasps as the eels slid into her blended with her own groans as aggressive fingers pinched her nipples and clit.

* * *

It seems that our heroine has finally fallen to the voluptuous vixen’s depraved desires! Is this the end of her story... or will we someday read the new adventures of Hyperia Hardnox: SLEAZO Slut?

FINIS