The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Heat: Betsy’s POV

MC, FD, FF, MF, BD, MA

Betsy has been returned to Heather resistant to training. Heather loves a challenge and decides to make a Betsy a personal project and the changes permanent. Can Betsy resist.

Heather was not accustomed to resistance, especially from someone she had broken and trained. Betsy was one of the few who rebelled. It happened sometimes, but when it did, it really upset Heather. She took it as a personal insult and was determined that no insult would go unpunished. When Shelly reported that her trainee Becky not only was not only missing but on the run,Heather was furious. She looked to Shelly commenting, “we must be slipping, when we turned her over to Emily for further training, there was no indication she was not fully indoctrinated.” Shelly shook her head commenting, “we will get her back, I am sure we still have some control.” Heather frowned, “remember, she is a journalist and author, we don’t want our secrets getting out.”

I was on the run. How could I have been so stupid? Looking back on it now, it was all an entrapment. Heather had trolled the site looking for young women like me interested in the subject of mind control. Ok, I made it easy and was interested in doing some primary research to sharpen my writing, but I was ill prepared mentally and emotionally for what she had planned. I was like the moth drawn to the flame and I got burnt.

I don’t know how long I was at her estate and my memory had many blanks. All I knew is that once transferred into the care and training of Emily, I slowly recovered my senses and awareness. For weeks, I had to pretend to be under their spell, but it was broken. I just needed to wait for the perfect moment to make my escape. One thing I knew is that Heather had a large network and I did not know who to trust.

Waiting for the right moment got more difficult as the weeks wore on. I could not deny the lingering effects of the programming. My body did react to being bound or dressed in latex. It appalled me, but to show any revulsion would have been to give away my recovery. Every time my nipples hardened or my pussy grew wet, I had to fight the urge to just give in and indulge in the pleasure. When I was made to kneel and pleasure Emily or others, I just had to shut my eyes and focus on the end prize—my escape. At one point, Emily thought it would be interesting to introduce a male into the mix and had and suck cock for the first time. I did, but was not prepared for the explosion in my mouth when the man ejaculated. Cum dripped from the corner of my lips and I was punished for wasting a drop. Emily and the attendants whipped me and made me perform the same act on a second man. That time, I knew what to do.

I kept my sanity by knowing that sooner then later, I would make my escape and when I did, I would have the story of a lifetime and knew plenty of publishers who would pay dearly for the information and story. Over the time of my lucidity, I memorized names and last names, addresses, phone numbers and any other information I could gather. The staff was loose with information around me, as I was trained and would never rebel against Heather. I even found out the restaurants and hotels where she stalked her new prey.

Finally, I was presented the opportunity I had been waiting for over the weeks. Heather and Emily were going to dinner downtown and I was to go along as a distraction for new prey she was recruiting. During the day, I managed to get into the storage room where my personal items were stored. I managed to locate my purse and removed only my drivers license and credit cards as well as keys to my condo and nothing else. I did not want to cause any suspicion. When I dressed for dinner that evening, I slipped the key and other cards into my purse along with some cash that I had collected over the weeks. That night, I was told to wear a black cocktail dress and of course no panty. I knew what that meant although Heather required all of us to remain pantyless at all times. Sh said that she enjoyed ‘easy access’ to her girls. The thought of her fingers on me revolted me at the moment.

When we got into the limo for the trip into town, I tried to act as if everything were normal. Sydney offered me a flute of champagne which I turned down feigning a slight headache. By the time we arrived, it appeared both Heather and Sydney had a slight buzz going. I smiled inwardly knowing that would help my cause and I was determined to encourage their indulgence. I was careful to drink only wine when we had cocktails as I could observe the bottle and the glass. I now understood how they operated and used chemistry to their advantage. I also knew my mind was capable of slipping back to when they were in control. Occasionally, they would use a phrase or word that would trigger a memory or emotion. I would sit there and feel a burst of arousal race through my body for no reason at all. I knew it had something to do with them and their programming. After all, I was one of their good subs.

As we met with the new prey at dinner, I recognized a familiar pattern. Drinks, direct eye contact, whispers in the ear. When the prey, tonight a woman lawyer in her mid-30s, stepped away to use the ladies room, her drink was altered with some of Heather’s better chemicals. Once she returned and sipped away, it was just a matter of time before her mind was open to any and all of the suggestions being offered. You could almost see the glazed look fall over her eyes like a shade being pulled on a window. I wondered secretly if I had looked like that the first time. I also wondered if the woman, Jill, knew anything was wrong? Within minutes, Jill was spilling her most intimate secrets as she became more and more aroused by the two temptresses sitting near her. When Heather looked to me and asked me to go out and tell the driver we would be leaving, I knew the moment was at hand. I walked out, purse in hand and instead of heading for the driver, turned the corner, hailed a cab, and sped off into the city to a hotel that I knew well. I would spend my first night of freedom there, by the time Heather and Shelly determined something was wrong, I was long gone. I was almost in a celebratory mood. I had outsmarted two very cunning women.

Arriving at the hotel, I checked in and immediately contacted the concierge. I needed some clothes other then what I had worn to dinner. Luckily, she was still on duty and promised an outfit by the morning. She also made an appointment for me at a nearby salon do I could change my hairstyle. I had no idea how Heather would react, but felt safer by taking some precautions. Then, for the first time in months, I took a long leisurely hot shower hoping to wash away the vestiges of my imprisonment.

If it were only that easy. Standing in front of the mirror after the shower, I hard,y recognized myself. My hair was longer then I had ever worn it and there were other changes. My lips seemed fuller; my first thought was Botox, but I could not remember. My nipples were much larger as was my clit. My mind flashed back to suction machines stimulating me. Since I could not process fact from fiction, I could not be sure. My breasts themselves seemed fuller but again, my memories of what had happened was fuzzy at best. My skin tone was tan showing use of either a tanning bed or outside exposure. All in all, I knew it was me, but I was not sure friends would recognize me with the changes.

I fell into bed naked but free for the first time in months and enjoyed the luxury of the satin sheets against my nude body. I woke up a 3am sweating from a dream. I was back with Heather and she and Sydney were teasing and pleasuring my body making me beg to cum. What bothered me the most is I did. I begged, I cried, I pleaded for release like a little slut. I would do anything for pleasure and I did in my dream. I pleasures them, their friends and entertained numerous guests just to get off. I saw them smiling at their control. I also saw the camera. For some reason’ I loved camera’s, being on display. They filmed me as I finally came and came hard and then I woke up. It was a dream.

I got up, threw on the hotel robe and made a cup of coffee. I then watched the news for the first time in months. I was so out of touch. By 7 am, a package was delivered. Jeans, a sweater, a jacket, along with a new bra and panty set. Everything fit but the bra and panty which were both too small. Clearly my hips were a little larger as were my breasts. I was not sure how they altered my size, but knew with Heather anything was possible.

Once I dressed, I tossed the clothes from last night in the bag, headed downstairs and checked out of the hotel. Using Uber, I traveled to my vacation condo up the coast knowing it was an address Heather did not have. There I would have some degree of privacy, or so I thought.

What I did not know is that across town, Heather was pissed. She took it as a personal affront that one of her girls would leave. She was really worried that somehow her training had failed. It had never happened before and she was anxious to correct her mistake. Sidney contacted multiple private investigation agencies as well as some friends on the police force and before long, there was a quiet, but expanding hunt for me across the city. The only people within the estate that knew of my disappearance were Sydney and Emily. Everyone else was told that Betsy was away for awhile working on an article. Heather also contacted Dr Lia Choi and discussed my disappearance, I did not know of Dr Choi’s research at the time, but Heather told him she wanted to make sure when I came back, there would not be a repeat of my escape.

When I go to my condo, the first thing I did was contact my bank and ask for a new credit card to be expressed to me overnight. Donning a pair of sunglasses, I went to the local market and got some food. At least for the next few days, I did not want to be out too much. I then did some catalogue shopping. I needed some new bras and panties. I was now a 36C and everything I had in my drawers was too small and I was not going braless. Thank god for overnight delivery.

Over the next week, I tried to make sense of what had happened. Whenever I had a flashback, I wrote it down in a journal. Slowly, my memories returned. The images remained intense, erotic and somewhat disturbing. I kept asking myself, “how could I have let this happen?” What starts out as research and was done on a whim, became an all consuming lifestyle in a very short period of time. By the end of the week, I had started my article.

Over the weeks, I had dropped almost 10 lbs and was now back to 130. Being almost 6ft, it was a comfortable size and weight. My hair was now shoulder length, and brunette with a few reddish highlights. I had finally gone out for a manicure and pedicure and was feeling somewhat normal. Flashbacks were coming at a much slower interval. I was even letting my pubic hair grow in as a sign of rebellion....I liked the trimmed not shaven or waxed look.

I decided what I needed to do was start some research on Heather and Sydney. I did not find out until later that this was the start of my unraveling. Little did I know that in an attempt to find me before I could publish, they had planted some false stories on google with a Trojan embedded. Once I clicked on the link, an IP address would identify my computer and location. So while I was happily researching away, the search for my location was narrowing. It was only a matter of time before Heather got the call she had been waiting for, “we found her,” said a voice on the other end of the line. Heather walked across the room and poured herself a drink. Calling Sydney she said two things: “we want her back under our control and we want to set an example that no one else will want to do what she did.”

Of course, I knew none of this and went about my research oblivious to what was going on around me. I had contacted Simone, my editor, and arranged for a lunch meeting at a local restaurant. I mentioned that I would be using Uber.

Lunch was a whirlwind of activity and discussions. The magazine wanted a quick deadline, I wanted more time for research. In the end, we compromised. They had already deposited a down payment on the story and Simone even thought a book was also a possibility. Given these were real people involved, she wanted her legal team to review the litigation possibilities before moving a book deal forward. After concluding business, Simone left and the waiter asked if I needed anything else. I looked up, considered the offer and asked for a martini to celebrate the successful deal. I then clicked the Uber app and arranged for a car in 20 min.

The martini was just as I liked them, ice cold. However, it went right to my head. Making me slightly light headed. Finishing it, I went out to find the Uber driver waiting. Climbing in, a wave of dizziness washed over me and the world seemed to spin. I heard the driver mention that I would be ok and then everything went dark.

I awoke in a room that seemed familiar. It took a few seconds to focus on the surroundings, but my mind made the connection. I was back at Heather’s. I tried to get up but realized that I was strapped down with my wrists and ankles secured with cuffs. About the same time, the door opened and in walked Heather, Sydney and Emily, all looking as beautiful as ever and all confident.

“Welcome back Betsy, you gave us quite a scare, we thought you had gone off and hurt yourself.” Emily looked directly at me as she spoke.

“Hardly,” I countered, “I just came to my senses and decided to leave; after all, you cannot hold me against my will.”

Sydney laughed, “against your will, we all know that you are here willingly. No one would believe we kidnapped you or held you against your will.” Continuing, “we have many guests who would willingly testify you where cheerful when you provided, what shall we call them, favors.”

Heather walked even closer, “why did you run away, We had such plans for you. I did not take you for someone who just finished their research and ran away.”

Looking around, I played my best card smugly, “well, you are just a little too late in grabbing me and bringing me back. The first draft of my expose is already with the editors, if anything happens to me, they’ll just publish it”. I waited for the words to sink in knowing they would upset Heather’s plans. When she didn’t react’ I whispered, “did you hear me, the gigs is up, others know?” Continuing, “the best thing for all parties now is to just let me go.”

Heather remained unmoved and through a side door a gurney was brought in with a bound woman on it. I immediately recognized the woman; it was Simone, my editor and luncheon companion. Her eyes were wide in gear and had a wild look about them. Clearly she was panicked. Heather picked up a file from the table and showed it to me. “Very nice draft, you have real talent, too bad this will never get published.”

With that, an attendant walked up next to Simone and started an IV in her arm. Simone tried to pull away but found it impossible. Heather looked towards her, “Simone, don’t fight the inevitable, besides, you will enjoy life here at the estate. Soon you will forget all about publishing and writing and focus on life’s little pleasures.” With a nod, the IV line was opened and the drip flowed into her body. I watched as Simone fought the effects of the drug, but it was a fight she could not win. I watched as her movements slowed and her breathing calmed down. Her eyes fluttered a few times and then she was asleep. Sydney issued a few commands, but the one that got my attention was “begin her programming.” I wanted to help her, but at the moment, I had my own problems.

Heather then turned to me. “You were saying,” were the first words out of her mouth. “I believe your editor will be a welcome addition to the estate. Maybe the two of you will get to explore together. I have such plans for you now that you are back with us.” I realized that the woman was crazy; brilliant but crazy and I had to find some way of getting out of here. Unfortunately, being bound to a gurney hindered anything I could think of at the moment. Emily walked close to me and I caught her eye, maybe she could help. Again, I was thwarted as she just laughed and proceeded to cut away my clothes. Within minutes, I was naked still bound to the gurney. Things just kept getting worse for me.

I saw Heather approach me with a syringe in her hand. “This won’t hurt a bit my good girl, soon you will be back to normal.” I tried to pull away. My arm, cuffed and bound would not budge and as I watched in horror, the needle punctured my skin and found a vein. It seemed like slow motion as I watched Heather’s finger depress the plunger emptying the contents of the needle. Her eyes locked on mine watching for the effect and she did not have to wait long. Before I could even yell “noooo,” my head exploded in pallet of colors and swirls. I felt like I was falling, but was still on the gurney and then darkness flooded in....nothingness.

My head hurt as I tried to open my eyes. I was still bound, still naked but back in my old room at the estate. Light flooded through the windows, but there was no clock and I did not know what day it was. My perception of time was gone. My room had to have been monitored as as soon as I stirred, the door opened and in walked Heather and Sydney. “Did you have a nice sleep? Do you feel rested?”

Heather looked down at me and I felt her hand touch my head. “Given our experience with you, we have made a few modifications to our normal protocol.” She then continued, “while you were sleeping, most of our work was done.” Of course, reactivating the dormant commands within your mind was easy and reinforcing them was not hard. Welcome back to your old life.”

In my mind, she was a crazy bitch, but I was in no condition to argue right now. “By the way,” Sydney added, “you’ve been out of it for over seven days, so we had time to make some significant modifications which you will discover for yourself in short order.” She smiled and then announced, “Simone has come along nicely too, you’ll get reacquainted soon.” My mind was still registering out for seven days. I knew from past experience what Heather and her team could do. Given seven days there was no telling how much trouble I was in at this point.

Heather walked up laughing. “Because of the trouble you caused us, I decided to give you a little special treatment. The first part is done, the second part is to come. For the first part, no matter what or how your body responds to me, your mind will always realize what is going on. Of course you won’t be able to stop anything, but the punishment is you will understand everything. As you know, I love mind games.”

Nodding, attendants walked up and undid the cuffs holding me to the gurney. I now knew Heather was crazy. In a flash, I jumped up and moved quickly to the door. Just as my hand reached the handle, I heard her voice, “stop.” What the hell, my mind registered, I could not move. I could not even turn my head. All I heard was laughter. “Come here,” try as I might, I could not stop from walking over to Heather. “Kneel,” I felt my knees as they touched the floor. Tears flooded my eyes; my mind registered what was going on, what had she done to me? I felt the tears roll down my cheeks as I heard Sydney and Heather laugh. As I looked at them, they toasted each other with a drink and then kissed deeply while looking down at me.

Heather walked over and showed me an elaborate collar. “Now you know what this is for don’t you my Pet.” Although I did not want too, my head nodded. She then locked it securely around my neck. “Maybe this time it will remind you to stay close to home.” She then nodded, “now come with me, I have something that I want you to see.”

We walked down the hall and into another room. There was Simone, spread eagle against the wall with a Sybian saddle between her legs. “We are just in time for the fun part.” Nodding to the trainers, Heather told me to kneel; I did without even thinking. I could feel more tears coming. Simone had also been crying. The Sybian had come to life. “You remember your rides don’t you Betsy,” it seemed as if she was mocking me, but all of a sudden I saw myself transposed with Simone. I had been here before. Simone was crying now, shaking her head, but the machine was relentless. As I watched, I saw small hip movements and then quivers across her stomach. The small movements became greater and a slight moan from her lips hit my ears. Heather whispered, “I know this turns you on,” my mind was screaming noooo, but my body was responding, Simone’s erotic torture was getting me aroused. I felt my nipples harden and then my pussy was damp, no not damp, but wet, very wet. It throbbed.

Watching Simone was too much. Within minutes, the editor orgasamed and then orgasmed again. She was now moaning loudly lost in a world of pleasure she had never experienced before. God, she looked so good. I tried to fight the sensations racing through my body and mind, it was impossible. Heather laughed at my reaction. “Yes, we have amped up your sexual response.” Then added, “but for you, we did alt more and are just getting started.” As I watched Simone collapsed in her bindings, her body limp unable to take any more pleasure. As she fell forward, I felt my pussy almost squirt as an orgasm tore through me unexpectedly. “What is happening?”

Heather laughed, “well moving forward,, you are on a hair trigger and even visual images can send you over the edge as you have just seen.” She added, I can’t wait to test drive that enhancement in a public setting. It might be embarrassing for you don’t you think.” I could hardly respond as my body was still quivering. Wave after wave of pleasure ripples washed over me keeping me in my place.

When I looked up, Simone was gone. All I could see was Heather’s legs and when she told me to kiss her feet, I did. My mind was screaming no as my lips kissed her heels. Tears flowed onto shoe leather and her laugh rang in my ears. I was helpless at the moment.

I was led back down the hall and placed in another exam room. Alone for a few seconds, I could do nothing but ponder my fate. It was clear in my mind that they had reprogrammed me and could control my reactions and responses. At least I still had my mind which was both a blessing and a curse. Into the exam room came Heather, Sydney, and someone introduced as Dr Choi. A few seconds later, Emily entered escorting Simone.

Heather started, “let me introduce Dr Choi, he is now on my research payroll and has done some ground breaking research on mind—body connections, mind control, brain chemistry, and personality bending. I would describe some of his work as unconventional and outside the normal funding stream for grants. That is why he is working with us. As you can see, he has had some success with Simone.” With that, Simone was brought forward to stand next to my gurney. She had a grin on her face for no apparent reason and something seemed off about her, but I was not sure what it was until she spoke.

“Can we go ride again, Simone likes the saddle.” She grinned again. “Please, I like riding the horsey.” My face must have shown shock. Heather spoke, “it seems Simone here suffers from Sybian overload.” She then laughed, “she’s a real cow girl in the saddle.” Looking to Dr Choi, Heather commented, to show brain—body connections, Dr Choi programmed Simone to lose 10 points in her IQ every time she orgasmed on the Sybian.” She continued, in the end, he gave her the controls. She could have turned it off and saved the remaining intelligence. Instead, she turned it up and what you see before you is the result. Meet the new Simone, she may not be as smart as the former editor, but she will be fun at a party.” Emily led Simone out of the room.

“Now for you.” Heather looked directly at me. “Dr Choi has been working on a formula that when introduced into the female body alters the mind and body chemistry making the female very submissive to both Alpha males and women. It mimics an animal in “heat” be it a dog, a cow or any other mammal. Before long, the injected patient feels just like the animal feels and wants to do nothing more then mate, rut, screw, fuck......you fill in the word.” She let the words sink in. “You will be the first test subject, not only will your submission be cemented, but your new addiction will compliment your voyuerism, exhibitionism and the various fetishes you have been given. You too will be the hit of our parties. Even better, your mind will recall everything and totally understand what is happening to you.” She laughed, “to some, it might be fun, for you, I think it will be a living hell.”

With a nod, Dr Choi walked forward and quickly started an IV in my left arm. I could not pull away and felt the prick of the needle as it entered my vein. Then I felt a coolness as the fluid began to enter my system. My eyes must have betrayed me, “don’t worry,” Heather toyed with my mind, “the effects take awhile to manifest themselves, but when the do, you will understand the term ‘bitch in heat,’ that I promise you.” Choi then walked forward and stuck a needle in my thigh...“nightly night” , he mocked me as darkness again washed over my world.

I awoke in the same room, I was no longer bound, but knew the doors and windows were locked. I had no concept of time nor the day of the week. I got up from the bed and looked at myself in the mirror. There seemed to be no change. A quick thought was that maybe the Dr Choi stuff was just a bluff to throw me off balance. I was thirsty and I saw the penis shaped water bottles that Heather used on her trainees. I knew that is what she wanted me to do; I had done it before. I picked up the closest bottle, opened my mouth and slid it between my lips slowly sucking. I was rewarded with cool water. The deeper I took it and the harder I sucked, the more water I got as a reward. My mind said Heather and her damned mental conditioning, I may not like it, but I knew it was effective.

In a few hours I was fed and then sent to the gym”. Heather had me on a workout routine and my training was supervised. While I was working out, naked of course, she walked in. “If you are going to be my bitch in heat, I want you to be a hot bitch in heat.” She laughed and spoke to my trainers who immediately increased the regime.

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary for the next two days, but on the third day, I woke up with wetness almost dripping out of my pussy. There was also a slight tingle. I immediately thought that I must have had an erotic dream, but could not recall. I showered, but when I did, I noticed my breasts seemed firmer, my nipples harder and my clit seemed swollen and was peaking out from its hood. As the spray of water hit me, I almost moaned. My mind registered a “what the hell” moment. Observing myself in the mirror, I could see some changes and the outer and inner lips of my pussy seemed swollen. Could this be Dr. Choi’s formula working?

When I went to the gym for my workout, it was hard to hide the changes. Heather was notified and soon had me in a treatment room. She looked down at me and invited Dr Choi to examine my body. It only took him seconds to nod and smile at Heather. I felt her lean in close and whisper into my ear, “welcome to your new world, your world as my bitch in constant heat.” I did not know what she meant or the extent of the changes, but I was soon to find out. Choi laughed to Heather, I have named my new drug now that I see the results; I will simply call it HEAT. He then stated, “my goal moving forward will be to create a faster acting dosage vs waiting days for a reaction.”

By evening, my pussy was throbbing as were my breasts. I could not control the amount of lubrication my body was producing. My pussy was swollen, inviting, and produced a scent of sex that was hard to miss. I was embarrassed, but more then that, I was aroused. I was growing horny and that feeling was increasing by the minute. When Heather and Sydney came in for a visit, they almost giggled at how uncomfortable I had become. Heather mocked me as she whispered, “does Betsy need to cum?” When I ignored her question, she took her hand and stroked by swollen clit causing me to moan out loud. Her fingers were now coated with my scented juices which she held under my nose. “I think Betsy needs to fuck, don’t you” looking to Sydney.

Sydney agreed and I was hauled out to another room where I was strapped into the breeding bench. My ass was in the air and I knew my pussy was exposed. I heard a door open and felt someone behind me, but my head was secured so that I could not move it. When I tried to say something, Sydney put a bit gag in my mouth. Something was pressing close to my pussy. I did not want this, I needed this, I did not want this, I needed this, I was so conflicted. I felt pressure and then fullness. God it felt good. I knew it was a cock, a large one stretching me. I did not care. I had an itch and the cock was scratching it. I groaned into the bit as whoever it was behind my hips was expertly fucking me. His movements got faster and faster and I felt the build of an approaching orgasm. Heather whispered in my ear....“yes my little bitch, I want you to cum when he does and suck all those little swimmers into your cervix. Maybe you’ll become the resident house mommy.” Her words meant nothing to me as I was lost in a fog of need. I needed to cum and when I heard a grunt and felt the cock penetrating me swell, I knew the mystery man was going to cum and so did I......over and over my pussy gripped his cock taking every drop of his thick cum.

I could not move and was held in this position for a good ten minutes. Foolishly, I thought I would be released, but I was wrong. Heather brought in another man and the ritual was repeated again and again. I lost count of how many men fucked me and how many times I was made to cum, but each one was satisfying and good. When I was finally released, cum was dripping from me and onto my thighs. “God, she is such a beautiful slut, she really got into it and I think she could take more.” Heather laughed at Sydney’s words, “Dr Choi promised a true bitch in heat and he delivered.” She looked directly at me. “Imagine living the rest of your life with the need to fuck constantly embedded in your own DNA. This is your new life.” She then had attendants take me to the shower and clean me. I was too exhausted from the sex to even care; however, when one of them scrubbed my pussy and ass, I came in her hand causing more laughter. “Look they laughed, the little bitch is in heat.”

I was put to bed, bound, with a vibrating dildo in my pussy. The vibrations were controlled so that I came almost every 20 minutes. I never got to sleep as one orgasm was soon followed by another. All I could do was moan and beg but as soon as they would stop, the ache for more would return. My mind was screaming, how could she do this to me? Finally, around 3am, the vibrations stopped and exhausted, I fell asleep. My mind was almost numb, was this my new world?