The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Heat? Chapter 3

by Jodi

Two weeks passed and Flamboyant rolled in the money strewn on his bed with his two sidekicks and Tart. They were all smiling at how easy it had been. Flamboyant somehow knew the way the cops and other heroes would handle the robberies and he was able to avoid them. Now, he had a problem as there were only two more banks to hit and he knew there would possibly be a trap.

“Tart. I need you to use some of your previous intellect and reprogram the laysite. I have something special I need it for. also use the inoculate I found on the girls so it can not be used on them.”

Tart waddled out of the room, his fleshy bottom bouncing with each step. Flamboyant got up and went to inspect the troops as the girls got the Fabmobile ready. It was now hot pink and the seats were covered in leopard skin. Flamboyant loved it. He turned and before him stood a line that looked like a row of showgirls, except only one was a girl, the rest were men. They all wore a version of Flamboyant’s costume but their faces were heavily made up, even over the top, which made Flamboyant giddy.

They stood smiling, happy mindless faces waiting for orders. There were seven and each was once a security guard at the banks Flamboyant had robbed. None had any body hair and all were heavily muscled, including the woman. She had actually tries to fight him and he had enjoyed seeing her small curvy body as she took a fighting stance and she was his favorite convert. Now, there was only one difference between her and the rest, the tell tell bulge that filled the rest’s panel on the front of their g-strings.

Soon they were ready and loaded into the Fabmobile. Flamboyant smiled as Tart climbed behind the wheel, “Cum,” was all Flamboyant had to say as Tart’s eyes rolled up and he emptied himself into his thong. And with that, his ass was lubed and a sensor in the seat told the car it was okay to start. Tart smiled as the built in dildo began rocking his sweet ass. Tonight should be interesting.

The detective was truly worried now. his desk was covered in useless paperwork covering the rash of robberies. No witnesses cold be found and the missing security guards had everyone wondering what was going on. He decided to go undercover as only two banks were left, and tonight was his first. he was concerned that Heat had not shown up yet as he usually was first to catch a villain in the act and stop them, but his calls had gone unanswered.

When the door burst open a few hours later, he jumped. As he went to see the problem, he stopped in his tracks. What looked like a Carnival parade walked in and was led by a tall muscular, man? He was flanked by two wet dreams and all were smiling. When told them to freeze, he saw the man exhale a waft of pink smoke. Suddenly it dawned on him who the man was.

“Heat?”

He saw the man’s eyes widen for just a second before he smelled something sweet and his vision clouded as his body relaxed, his gun dropping from his fingers.

Flamboyant was a bit shocked at the name, but it seemed to become fogged with what he knew was real and watched the security officer fall under his spell. The girls had already begun to strip him and once he was nude Flamboyant put out a hand to stop them. Something about him seemed familiar and even safe.

“This one is special. we will take him to the lab.”

Once they were back, the Fabmobile looking like something from a parade as they drove with the top down and smiling showbois smiling and waving as they sat on the back of the seats, the money in bags at their feet, Flamboyant had the officer put in the bonds that had held him just days before when he was a straight crime fighter. He smiled at the red head and nodded and she removed a clamp and fed her nipple to the relaxed man.

The brunette released his cock and stroked it and it was soon ready. Flamboyant slid into the tight virgin hole slowly and felt the muscles clamp around his large unit. At the same time, redhead was already switching breasts.

“Ohhhh. This one is hungry.”

The girls giggled and watched expecting lamboyant to start thrusting ready to make changes, but instead he moved slowly, almost making love to the mindlessly suckling officer. He admired the time the officer had spent on his body and the toned muscles as he hung below him. Flamboyant put his hands on the man’s hips and closed his eyes as he savored the feel of him.

The brunette took notice and crawled beneath officer and took his hanging cock and guided it to her mouth. A part of her mind she did not understand, seemed to want to be involved and she did what seemed to be natural. She took it almost all the way and moaned around it as she enjoyed the feel of his nice sized cock in her mouth. Her hands reached back and she could just reach the sexy ass of her boss and ran her fingers over the shorts still riding high on the beautiful cheeks and slid them over the bare skin posking out beneath causing Flamboyant to shiver with delight.

Flamboyant opened his eyes and looked at the red head.

“Grab the special helmet Tart said was mine and put it on his head. Activate everything.”

The officer’s mind was nothing more than mush at this point but he did try to speak as the helmet was pushed over his, now, bald head. He was only able to let out a “grrrk” as his old life disappeared behind the red lenses as they lit up and the helmet did it’s job.

Moments later, Flamboyant thought he was going to burst wanting to experience his new slaves orgasm first hand and holding off as long as he could. The brunette waited patiently, her mouth wwrapped around the man’s cock tightly as the redhead knelt behind Flamboyant and gently kissed his ass and thighs as her hand massaged the man’s cum filled balls. It happened with only the sound of the chains clinking slightly.

The brunette, Flamboyant’s former girlfriend and ace reporter, felt it first as her eyes widened and she slid the bound man’s cock to her throat. She could barley swallow fast enough as waht must have been weeks of cum flowed from the cock. Red head squeezed the balls as she heard the faint sound of brunette swallowing and moved her lips to Falmboyant’s leather covered hole. She pushed her tongue as far as she could and was rewarded at the feeling of Flamboyant’s marvelous ass muscles starting to pulse deep inside him.

Flamboyant’s painted lips were open in awe as he had a mind blowing orgasm and could not picture anything but the muscular bod below him. He emptied himself into the wonderful ass and saw the brunette had cum leaking out of the corners of her mouth. This one was truly special.

When everyone came down from their high, Flamboyant went to a chest and opened it.

“Put him in this and bring him to me.”

As he went back to his room to relax and have a cigarette, he saw Tart standing nearby. His face was flush with arousal as he had watched the show from across the room.

“Oh dear Tart, I almost forgot about you. You and the bois did a fabulous job tonight. You may go over and reward them and you are allowed to do your thing each time one fills your ass. Oh and Tart, lucky number seven has been feeling left out. Put this on her.”

Tart ran off and Flamboyant giggled to himself as the huge ass jiggled it’s way across the floor. He waited a moment and watched as tart stopped at seven and then went ot number one. In seconds he was bent over happily having his soft ass used by the henchman. He turned to go into his room, but not before admiring number seven as she stood at attention, a hard, black, rubber cock, doing the same, strapped to her hips.

“Maybe later, I will let my darling Tart wear it for her.”

He laughed and evil laugh.

Flamboyant sat in front of an open window, long streams of pink smoke flowing out as he languidly smoked a cigarette. The long cigarette holder was pinched gently between his fingers and he held a wine glass in the other hand. Something tickled his mind as he looked over the city he was destined to rule as if he was supposed to be doing something else. He took a sip and another drag washing any strange feelings away. He sat in his favorite leather chair, the one Tart had used when he was a genius doctor, and enjoyed the feel of the cool leather against the naked cheeks exposed below his shorts.

Soon the door opened and he excitedly spun around in the chair to see his new slave with his girls. He looked down, first at the boots: white platform heels with fur lining the top. Then up a pair of tanned muscular legs that seemed to go on forever. The only thing that broke the stream of muscle was a thin white strap that led over to a white thong and a pouch in front that held his slaves nice package in place. His eyes ventured up further to the well defined hairless chest and still red pierced nipples. He would definitely be getting a diamond name tag soon.

Flamboyant walked over, his boyshorts obviously tighter as his cock hardened and he admired the image in front of him. He swung his as sexier than normal, his heeled boots clicking with each swaying step. He put a gloved hand on the feathered shoulder pads and ran them slowly up to the collar and checked to make sure the feathers were locked on and stepped back.

He grasped his new slaves gloved hands and admired his face. It was like looking in a mirror as the former macho “security guard” looked back at him through long glittered eyelashes and heavy pink eyelids.

“Oh Dahling. You look fabulous. Almost to decadent for words.”

Flamboyant gushed at the mirror image of himself. The only difference in the two was Flamboyant was a good head taller. They blew two air kisses to the side of the other’s head and Flamboyant had him turn around. He ran a hand over the smooth tight ass and felt it shiver beneath his touch. A thin strip ran across the tops of his ass, but there was nothing covering it which made Flamboyant feel flushed with excitement.

“Mmmmmm. Always open for your Flamboyant, aren’t you dear. I think I will call you simply Flamboi since you are to be my evil sidekick.”

Flamboi turned back and grinned, his white teeth and red lips parting in a happy, knowing smile and he spoke for the first time.

“Oh yes Master. I only want to learn from the best and live to serve you anyway you want,” he blinked and looked up demurely at his master, putting a gloved finger to his lip running his other hand, finger outstretched, down Flamboyants muscled chest and stopping at his shorts. Flamboyant waved a hand at his face and the girls giggled.

“My you know how to get to me already. Whew! After tonights heist we will all have to get to know each other better.”

Flamboi suddenly looked concerned. As he was being changed he had the knowledge the Magnificents were watching his back and were going to be at the last bank if he was unable to sto Flamboyant. Most of the information was lost as his mind was reprogrammed, but he knew Mrs. Magnificent would be there tonight. The information was then used for a different reason as he told Flamboyant his secret.

Flamboyant only smiled. He knew that would be the case and was ready for it and told the girls to get everyting ready and rest as they might have their hands full that night. He stepped out and told Tart, who was resting after being used by the showbois to get the Fabmobile ready in two hours. Until then everyone slept enoying after effects of a great day.

Flamboyant woke first and gathered his four sidekicks and told the showbois to stay behind. He grabbed Flamboi and they held hands as they went to the garage, both carrying a bag in the other. Soon they were off to the bank and had only just arrived to go in, leaving Tart in the car, when they heard a strong feminine voice.

“Stop right there evil doer!”

The four of them turned and saw a muscular woman, not bodybuilder muscular, but more like a fitness model. She was tall with blond hair and her hands were pressed to her very wide feminine hips. Her blue star spangled spandex body suit left little to the imagination as it stretched across her magnificent body, covering two ripe breasts.

“Awww. Mrs. Magnificent! I am so glad you could make it,” Flamboyant said as he took a drag and they all lined up next to him.

Her mouth dropped as she barely recognized the missing hero she had dated when they were just out of their teens and fighting crime together and the detective she and her husband had been working with.

Flamboyant smiled as something tingled inside him and he blew out a cloud of pink smoke.

“Heat? Detective?” she asked shocked.

“Oh Dahling, I am hot, but heat seems improper.”

Flamboi spoke up, “Detective? Who me? Dearie, I am Flamboyant’s happy slave. I am certainly no detective.”

Flamboyant reached over and slapped Flamboi on the butt playfully.

“Well whoever you are or aren’t, you are to come with me.”

That was the phrase Flamboyant was hoping for as Tart let out an, “Ohhhhhh” from the driver’s seat, a result of a little reprogramming Flamboyant had done to his Tart before they left. Anyone could now command him.

She turned to see a smiling man in the driver’s seat that resembled a professor she had campaigned against a few years ago for messing with human DNA. He was sitting with a smile on his face, his body spasming slightly as if he were in a sexual orgasm. When she turned, Flamboyant was beside her and pink smoke filled her lungs.

Her eyes began to glaze as one of the girls put something slick and black against her hip. She moaned as it began to spread and soon engulfed her ass and pussy, forming to make the outline of stars to match her costume in the process. Underneath her actual costume disappeared as the black formed tightly around her ass. Her hips suddenly bucked as both holes were filled by the living substance.

“Oh Dahling, you are going to love Laysite. Literally.”

Flaboyant let out a laugh as they loaded the drowsy superheroine int to he car and sped away.