The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Heat?

by Jodi

Chapter 5

Flamboyant stood in the rubble as he watched his Fatales finish converting the stragglers they had happened across while on patrol. The girls happened across two couples hiding out trying to recruit others to join the small resistance that had cropped up recently. Each had a man and woman on each breast suckling mindlessly as the girls sat their permanent grins betraying the conflict deep within their minds. Flamboyant had enjoyed watching the fight leave as the lines had began to move over their luscious bodies, their tits becoming a vortex that had quickly taken the determined rebels almost immediately.

He turned and saw Bonda enjoying his work as he worked his magic on a couple of C-list superheroes that had been trying to protect the people the Fatales were looking for. They were really no more than a couple of martial artists that thought they could become heroes simply with a costume and their talents. In another time, they might have been fine, but they were no match for Seed and his minions and Bonda’s perverted mind was one of the best examples.

The heroes were on all fours facing away from each other, their cocks bound together inside a leather sheath and each end of a double dildo stuffed deep into each ass. Their hands were bound to the others legs and an elastic leash joined permanent posture collars each now wore causing their heads to remain upright and jerk ever so slightly with each movement they made. Ring gags kept their mouths open and ready to be used and added to the lovely sight. Their costumes were in shreds on the ground and they were now making a steady slapping sound as their asscheeks came together and separated. It had been exciting to watch the looks on their faces as Bonda bound them in this position and even better when they lost the fight and filled the sheath with their freewill. Flamboyant could only wonder how good it must feel for them as the slippery cocks rubbed together in warm cum as they mindlessly rocked back and forth together.

Behind him, a small army of converts, some wearing helmets that kept their minds enthralled until they could be properly converted while others had met the Fatales over the past month and been converted personally, their red eyes showing their mindless devotion, followed the Fatales through the rubble that had been a great city. Flamboyant rallied his troops as the time to move was at hand as he watched two helmeted soldiers walk up to the bound heroes and slide their cocks through the metal rings. He took Bonda and kissed him.

Suddenly they were met with a loud boom as the sky was filled with superheroes. Mr. Magnificent appeared leading the army and all had landed in front of the Fatales.

“I am here to stop Seed. Stand aside!” his voice angrily boomed as the Fatales and their army stopped.

Flamboyant had a cigarette lit and approached MM.

“Oh Dahling, you are quite the hunk of a man. I look forward to watching you serve my Master. Soon this world will be his and you can worship me as well as your queen. I bet your cock is divine.”

MM recognized the effeminate figure in front of him and had to hide his shock as there were more pressing matters than his friend being turned into this mockery of his former self. He would address that later and suddenly felt his head spin as pink smoke wafted over him.

Behind him a few heroes dropped to their knees as their eyes glazed over ready to be converted as MM shook his head and cleared the fog that had tried to take over. The other Fatales were already moving as were the army of mindless drones behind them and the fight was on.

Bonda had unleashed his full power and already had a few of the heroes captured. Two were heroines that had took him on first and they were now ponygirls, both dressed in identical harnesses, hands bound tightly behind them in leather monogloves, a strap with two dildos keeping their holes filled between their legs, as each was high stepping in a pair of high heeled boots. They had a metal harness on their heads that had a bit gag attached and their teeth bit into it as they helplessly marched in step through their friends. Their ample tits bounced as they marched in sync and soon had red glowing eyes as they continued being nothing more than a distraction.

Two heroes had tried to save them, only to be cocooned together, one with his cock buried snugly in the others ass, his hands bound in front holding his friend’s cock. They looked like a two headed monster as they tried to get free, but that soon stopped as their movements had brought them off and they too shared the red glow in their eyes.

The girls were a blur of mesmerizing lines as their bodies were in full motion and tits already becoming sore as they converted one and then another. They never lost their smiles as men and women they had admired for years suckled at their huge globes and became nothing more than slaves. They did not even notice when Flamboyant went flying by courtesy of a mind numbing punch from MM.

The hit had dazed Flamboyant for a moment, but he got up and wiped a bit of blood from a painted lip and lit another cigarette. He lept at MM unleashing a cloud of thick pink smoke as he did that caused MM to stumble slightly, but Flamboyant was no match for the superhero as he was soon laid out, his glowing eyes closing as he slipped into unconsciousness. Seed arrived as Bonda took on MM and he waited to interfere.

Bonda quickly bound MM and had his costume stripped as he struggled against the seemingly unbreakable bonds. Bonda wasted no time, his rubber covered cock at full mast as he watched the man he had admired all his life caught in his bonds. He wasted no time and knelt in front of the superhero and took his limp cock in his mouth and began giving a blowjob any whore would be proud of. MM gritted his teeth as his cock hardened and his willpower seemed to flow into his cock. He knew if he did not break free all was lost and mustered all of his strength. The bnds snapped and he pulled the wet mouth off his cock and Bonda soon lay beside Flamboyant, a smile on his face.

Seed approached as MM took the girls and pushed their heads together, the two slumping to their knees, with four enthralled former heroes still sucking the tits that had taken their will. He hit MM with a blow that would have taken any other man down,but only caused MM to stumble. He was naked and angry as his cock still shone brightly with Bonda’s loving wetness. He and Seed began exchanging blows until finally Seed was out and MM was lost to feelings of arousal, worry and most of all anger as Seed began to face into nothingness.

Everyone blinked as the helmets shut off and their minds became their own once again, The Fatales returned to their former selves, at least their minds reverted, their changed bodies from the professor remained. Heat woke with the detective, girlfriend and best friend, all naked beside him as they looked around confused. The bound heroes were freed and those that were happily suckling slid their mouths from the ample tits and walked away embarrassed. MM walked over to where the former Fatales sat silently.

“Are you all okay? I am sure we can reverse everything with a little time. I have a friend at Moon labs that can use some of my alien technology to possibly come up with a way to reverse the changes. For now, though, I was wondering where Seed’s lair is. I am missing my wife.”

Heat stood and nodded as he and his three friends covered themselves and led MM back to the lair where the assembly line was still going. Rows of dollies mindlessly went about their tasks with the rest feeding the laysite. MM was shocked as he watched two male dollies suddenly stop and the laysite ripple before they turned and resumed work. He made his way through them and finally happened upon what looked to be a female dollie standing behind a dollie that was bent over the assembly table.

He approached slowly as her hips rocked back and forth pumping something in and out of the dollie in front of her. She turned her head toward MM and look of surprise formed on his face as the black almost featureless face looked back at him. The black laysite engulfing her suddenly rippled and a dollie with a big round ass stood and started to return to work. MM grabbed the dollie as her rubber cock began to grow and slide between her tits and kissed her.

The laysite responded trying to add another and engulfed his head binding the two inside the rubber as his tongue found hers. He and the others had found various things to cover up with amongst the rubble of their once fair city and MM was wearing a sheet like a toga. It slipped off of him as the laysite seemed to stall as it fought to add him to its numbers. His cock sprang free and was immediately engulfed in laysite as well as the laysite spread apart and allowed him inside her. His ass was spread and the laysite soon filled him and all watched in awe as the laysite forced them to couple.

It did not take long before the laysite worked MM to an orgasm and Mrs. Dollie was already rippling steadily as her cock pulsed between her rubber tits. The thinking goo had no idea the power it had tried to control as MM continued coming, partly from his wife and the laysite, but also thanks to the fantastic blowjob he had gotten when the detective was Bonda not long ago and how close he had gotten to cumming then. The laysite suddenly seemed to stop and the ripples became waves as it looked to be overloading from the intense pleasure exchanged between the two. Seconds later it began to slowly slide away and drop to the floor as if it were dead and standing before them were Mr. and Mrs. Magnificent naked and still joined, her body returning to normal. They smiled at each other as he slid out of her.

Heat was watching along with the others, all sporting hard cocks and wet pussies as they watched the erotic rescue of one of the city’s proudest heroines, but soon they all calmed and began looking for a way to free the rest. MM was not about to do that with the male dollies in the room and they all laughed as a little humor came to the situation and began plans for bringing everything back to normal.

A YEAR LATER

Heat was on patrol, his mask bothering him as they were still experimenting with ways to change his DNA back to normal and the permanent makeup was part of that as they found out along the way and not just tattoos. He had not wanted to see another cigarette and was only doing the token hero duties calling in Mr and Mrs. when he spotted a crime. The professor and the others had been released from the laysite a few days earlier and they were recovering nicely since they did not seem to remember anything up after the laysite took over. They mainly had to deal with losing a year in their life and most were already adjusting and the professor was already back in the lab trying to undo what he thought was his own creations.

“Maybe it will be slow tonight and the Magnificents will feed me again. With my girl being out of town, I would certainly enjoy a home cooked meal,” he thought to himself as it got late and he headed back to see his friends.

When he got to the house, he noticed it was dark, but the door was open. He let himself in and called for anyone, but got no answer. He noticed a package on the counter and looked inside to find Flamboyant’s old costume complete with feathers and the nameplate he had worn proudly on his chest. “Souvenirs” was printed on a card inside and he looked around to see if there was more. He frowned at what sort of joke this must be and went to see if the Magnificents were in bed so he could give them a piece of his mind. He opened the door upon hearing noises and stopped in his tracks.

The room glowed red as the lenses in the helmet lit the dark room. A steady wet slapping sound was coming from the bed and heat could just make out another form on all fours on the bed as well. The red eyes seemed to glow brighter as Heat stood in the door way and he finally saw what was going on. Mr.Magnificent was wearing a helmet and was humping someone in front of him. Heat focused and realized the detective was there in his Flamboi costume taking MM’s cock and loving it. He was smiling and heat could just make out what looked to be cum on his chin; apparently Flamboi finished the job he had started as Bonda. Cum dripped sown a thigh and heat could just see the shadow of the detective’s cock resting there as his demi-thong held the rest of his package in place.

Heat was too shocked to react, but finally pulled himself from the scene not wanting to get caught in the trap that had been set. He ran into the backroom planning to escape out the backdoor, but as he entered the room the light flipped on. Sitting in a chair, Mrs. magnificent, or what was the super-heroine sat grinning as lines on her body moved. Heat tried to look away, but found himself staring as swirls formed around her larger tits. Beside her stood Bonda, or at least another Bonda, this one being the professor.

“Welcome back Heat. I could not stand trying to help you ‘heroes’ after you changed me into Tart and left me as a dollie for a year. Plus, you would not guess how many lab techs are gay and how much time I spent fighting off advances thanks to this ass you gave me.

I had access to all of my old technology and found Seed did not actually have any powers, but relied on technology himself, so I adapted it for my own use. I am now the most powerful man on earth and you are all going to aid me. Now that you are here, no one can stop me.”

Heat heard him and tried to speak and break his gaze from the mesmerizing tits, but it was to no avail. Soon he approached the grinning former superheroine and knelt.

The next night Heat’s girlfriend and best friend arrived, their bodies slowly returning to as close to normal on their own as they could and their old professions back on track. They had been called to the Magnificent’s house and thought it would be good to catch up. They found the door unlocked and heard noises inside; expecting a party, they let themselves in.

Against the wall, Flamboi was held fast by Mr. Magnificent, now calling himself Master Magnifique, as he enjoyed his lovers ass yet again. His head was bald except for a flowing ponytail hanging from a patch on his head and his body was shiny as if it was oiled, a part of his new DNA the new Bonda had given him. On the floor two bodies wrapped in leather writhed and moaned in a sixty-nine. They could just make out hands caressing a perfectly shaped ass, the outline of a pair of boyshorts tight against the skin under the leather, and a head buried between the cheeks.They were about to turn and run, but the leather straps holding the one on top started to unravel. A bald head rose releasing a large rubber cock from between painted lips and looked at them, long lashes flickering sexily.

“Heat?” they said in unison.

It was then they knew they had to run, but instead turned right into a grinning caricature of Mrs.Magnificent, her body covered in lines and swirls working the girth of two large mounds of flesh. Pink smoke wafted around them as they heard, “Hello Dahlings.....”

THE END?