The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TITLE: Heavy Flesh

CODES: MC, NC, FF, MF, MA, SF

SYNOPSIS FOR EMCSA COVER PAGE: An agency discovers that, for invaders, soft technologies can be more effective than hard ones.

AUTHOR’S NOTE: This is a story based around a few of my recent biological mind-control imagealters and is a stand-alone piece. It was quick to write and I’m mostly satisfied with how it turned out. Thanks are due to Tabico for making an off-handed comment that motivated me to write this piece.

SQUICK WARNING: This story contains squicky material. There. I announced it.

LEGAL: This material is most certainly for ADULTS ONLY. It contains strong sex and nonconsensual relationships. If this type of material is offensive to you or you are under legal age in your area (18 or 21 years old) do not continue. Copyright 2002 . ALL Rights Reserved. This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed and archived with this notice and header information attached. The author may be contacted at .

YOUR COMMENTS: Please feel free to contact me with comments regarding this story. Your comments are helpful.

TO OTHER WRITERS: I can’t tell you to NOT use universe-specific elements of this story in your own work, but please credit this story as an inspiration if you do. :)

1—

God, she was certainly perfect.

I watched her rise, her new feet smacking squarely against the floor of the small white containment room, thin tracery of translucent fluid clinging to her naked breasts and ass. She flipped her hair up and back, wringing liquid from its length.

As she sauntered up to the one-way glass the brilliant lights forced tight shadows over the smooth curves of her new soft pink flesh.

An arc of shadow under each breast, a curve of darkness beneath her upturned nose over her full lips, a soft nested darkness below a smooth pubic bone.

No bellybutton.

She cupped her hands and put her face to the glass. We knew she wouldn’t be able to see us.

Behind her, the pod’s remains were dissolving, evaporating. Its remaining semi-transparent surface was a dim grey. In moments, it was completely gone.

On the floor beside where the pod had vanished lay the real Kim Sunderton. In orgasmic ecstasy. Too many needs, not enough erogenous zones. At least not anymore. Thirty-one years of age. Naked. Writhing in complete lust, fingers roving over her body, seeking release. Not two brain cells left to put a line of thinking together.

Awaiting orders.

“So that’s how they do it.” I said to nobody in particular.

“That’s how they do it.” The Chief said, shifting back into his seat, smoking his highly unauthorized pipe and running fingers through his close-cropped grey buzz cut.

“Now you know.” He added.

I remained silent.

The gorgeous, naked thing trying to see through the glass looked like Kim Sunderton, moved like Kim Sunderton. Would genetically pass for Kim Sunderton. Had all of Kim Sunderton’s memories and knowledge. She was Kim for all intensive purposes now. You could almost see in her face that she was happy about it. It was a familiar, smug look.

The original Kim Sunderton really wasn’t Kim Sunderton anymore. She wouldn’t move like herself, wouldn’t genetically pass for herself, wouldn’t act like herself. Her bliss was complete—a new organ under her brainstem ensuring she remained blissed twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. And it was working overtime right now. Her knees were spread, a small dark stain at her forehead where the pod’s tendril had been attached. Her sex, barely visible, was darkened also. Her behavior was more animal than human. Well, it was human behavior, but with the abandon of a wild animal. A wild animal in heat, alternately sultry, alternately hungry.

Unable to see anything, Kim pouted and moved from the glass to her original, cupping her chin.

“Well, it does seem that we’re in a predicament.” She said in Kim’s voice. “We’re being watched. Studied.”

Kim smiled at her original said, “Why don’t we give them a show? Service me.”

The woman that was Kim kneeled before her mirror image and began to lick, burying her face deeply between the double’s thighs, her hungry fingers spreading thighflesh, seeking better access.

“She’s mine now,” Kim said to the glass, moaning lightly as a tongue jammed into her pussy, moving in and out, in and out, like a machine.

“And it feels so good to be her.” She said. “Did you know she liked chocolate cordials? Or that she ‘played around’ with Tom, her next-door neighbor when she was seven. She liked that.”

She moaned again, arching her back, pressing her pale naked body forward to meet the woman’s tongue-thrusts.

“Professional life wasn’t suiting her, either. Nobody took her seriously, they all just wanted to fuck her. With a body like this,” she ran fingers over her smooth stomach, “which of you could blame them? It’s real nice, for a body.”

Kim pulled the woman’s face from her dripping slit by her hair and looked straight into vacant eyes.

“You were so unhappy then.” Kim said. “Purposeless, really. But you’re happy now, aren’t you?”

“Yes.” The woman said, eyes wide as she licked the juice from around her lips. “I am so happy.”

“Continue servicing. And not so hard.”

Without a word the woman went back to Kim’s pussy and licked for all she was worth—tenderly now.

“So what’s next?” Kim asked the room, running one hand over her left breast, pausing to tweak a newly acquired nipple.

“Do you want to know more about Kim?” She paused. “No? How about you come in here and we’ll give you some attention.”

I flipped the intercom on.

“We’re going to burn you both.” I said into the microphone.

I snapped the intercom off.

“Too bad.” Kim said, grinning. “We could fuck like animals. You do dream about fucking like that, don’t you?”

I killed the room’s audio and the sound left the motion of her lips.

The Chief signed a form on his clipboard and nodded. A sullen-faced technician filled the room with blue liquid flame that washed against the observation window.

We watched as it burned for a long time.

“What a waste of a perfectly good pair.” The tech said.

I didn’t bother to glare at the tech.

The Chief grunted and beat his pipe on the edge of the desk, clearing it of ash.