The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Help From Star City

All heroines in this story are the property of Mr. X and nightwing316 and used by permission. The villains are my own and I do not receive compensation for the story.

Prologue: The Meeting in Star City

Jessica Armstrong called the meeting in Armstrong Manor to order as she looked around her Dining Room table at the heroines gathered there. At the table sat Chloe Hamilton, the daughter of the Star City Police Chief and her sidekick, Comet Girl. Next to her were Ashlyn Hamilton and her daughter Nanette cousins to Chloe and the heroines Mrs. Confederate and Southern Girl. Beside them was Victoria Chaste, Ashlyn’s friend and a lawyer, known as Puritan. Also at the table was Moira Jones, her former partner, TV reporter and Ebony Avenger, Midori Lee, police officer and Green Hornette and Isabelle Casta, waitress and Mystique Maiden.

Mrs. Confederate, Southern Girl and Puritan formed the nucleus of the heroine group Southern Justice while the others, and Jessica as Solar Woman, formed the group Dusk to Dawn.

“I want to bring everyone up to speed on what I think happened in Delta City,” Jessica said. But first I’d like to thank Chloe for getting her cousins Ashlyn and Nanette here, with their friend Victoria. I’m sure their help will be valuable to us. About a month ago the District Attorney in Delta City, Angela Greer, contacted me asking for our help. She didn’t explain the problem and so when I got her voice mail when I returned her call, I told her to contact Brenda Wade because Brenda could get in touch with me at anytime. When I didn’t hear from Brenda I thought the problem had been solved and put it out of my mind. But now the state bill to legalize prostitution in Delta City and have the government run it that was rejected in the Capitol, has been passed by the Delta City Council and County Board of Commissioners. This new law has the prostitution being run in two main bordellos in town. One was once Wade Manor and the other was Morgan Manor. That means something must have happened to Brenda Wade and Axanna Morgan. That also places a shadow on the whereabouts and safety of Summer Morgan and Lydia Wills, Brenda’s charge. Moira was to contact Tanya O’Donnel up there but has not been able to do so. On top of this Angela Greer has not been seen in public since the day of the killings of the City Mayor, Chief of Police, Senator Groves and Representative Vale. We all know who these women were, along with Anita Jackson and Yumi Wong, who also seem to have disappeared.

The backers of the new law were the new Mayor, Ramon Prize, and Chief of Police Tony Romano. According to what I remember from talking to Brenda, and what Moira learned from Tonya’s news station, Ramon Prize was the drug lord and most powerful mobster in Delta City. Tony Romano was his lieutenant and chief enforcer. Several weeks before all this seems to have started a kid appears to have joined the organization. All that is known of him is his first name, Max. It appears he runs prostitution for Prize with his mother, a woman named Gail, managing Morgan Manor Bordello. Max seems to live at Wade Manor, now called Wade Manor House of Super Sluts, with a young blond woman managing it. I personally think the House of Super Sluts has an ominous ring to it with all these women missing. Moira, what were you able to find out from your news contacts up there?”

“From what I have learned, I agree with Jessica’s assumptions,” the black reporter told the group. Unlike Delta City, Star City seemed to have 1 black heroine and like the other city, 1 oriental in Midori Lee. “My contacts say that there are 2 dogs at Morgan Mansion that the women there, especially the manager Gail Roberts, put on sex shows with them. I mean they actually perform oral sex on the dogs and swallow their semen. The dogs are also allowed to mount and have intercourse with them. At Wade Manor House of Super Sluts there seems to be seven dogs, four Shetland ponies and two Missouri mules that are accorded the same sexual services from seven of the eight women there. The manager only performs with a dog and seems to be Max Roberts’s girlfriend. From her description, I think Lydia Wills is that manager which makes it likely the other seven women are the missing heroines. Apparently Max’s father came home about a month ago and found notes his wife and son had left him and he committed suicide. They showed up at The Waterfront, Prizes strip club, where she stripped with another woman, then had sex with her, her dog Sam joined in and had sex with the other woman and then her son had sex with her on stage. She is supposedly pregnant by him. There have been a number of new women working there but my contact claims he doesn’t know their names. Whether that’s true or he’s too scared to say it’s the missing women, I can’t say. He has also been in Brenda’s house and seen the animal shows, but again doesn’t name the human participants. He should know Brenda Wade, Axanna and Summer Morgan, and Lydia Wills from the Society pages and Tanya O’Donnell and Anita Jackson from the station. Likewise Angela Greer from her position as the District Attorney, but again, he may be scared of Prize and Romano and not want to say it’s them.”

“Okay ladies, as leader of the Star City group, I’m taking us to Delta City to investigate this. Midori, I want you to go ahead and make contact with anyone you know and trust on the police force,” Jessica announced, making up her mind. She then looked at the three visitors, “Will you come with us?” Ashlyn looked at her daughter and Victoria, who both nodded,

“Of course, it seems our sisters need help and we cannot refuse them,” she said.

Chapter One: Delta City

In Delta City, at the same time as that meeting was taking place, Max was pounding his cock into Brenda Wade as she knelt on the bed, her face buried in Lydia’s crotch. Her breath was in gasps as her orgasm built from her Master’s cock and she eagerly lapped at her former ward’s clitoris as Lydia bucked her hips as she flooded Brenda’s face in her cum juice. Max watched the two women as he hammered in and out, the feeling of his cock as it penetrated Brenda’s womb driving him to his own release. Finally he thrust as deep as he could get and fired his cum, painting Brenda’s womb and egg in his jism. The feeling of the erupting cock sent Brenda over the edge and she lifted her head to scream out her ecstasy.

“Oh Yes!! Yes, Master!! Pump that baby making batter into me! Fill me with your seed!” she exclaimed. She believed she was pregnant with Max’s baby, like his mother, and also like Gail was pleased her Master would honor her with her very first child. This scene was an almost nightly ritual as Lydia loved to have her former mentor’s face buried in her cunt as her lover pounded the older woman’s cunt.

Lydia was ecstatic at her responsibilities as manager of the whore house and grateful that Max claimed her as his personal slave so she didn’t have to service the larger animals and human customers. Only Brenda, Tanya and Gail ate her pussy and only her pet German shepherd, Max Jr. and Max’s cock ever entered her body. She loved being in charge of the heroines and telling them who was to perform the live animal sex show each evening. Like her, they each had their own pet dog to use, but then they had to allow one of the ponies and then a donkey to service their cunt also. Her favorites to humiliate with the shows were the adult heroines, after taking orders from them as Flag Girl, a younger heroine and thus less experienced, she now ordered them around and assigned them their customers when all the customer wanted was to fuck a heroine, any heroine. As Lydia snuggled up to her Master on the one side and her former mentor on the other, she realized that Brenda hadn’t begged off sex because of her monthly visit and raised her head,

“Brenda, when should your period start?” she asked.

“A week ago, I’m late and so is Tanya. We both hope that our Master is the father of our babies and since safe sex has always been practiced with customers, he is the likely father,” she answered. Lydia thought about that, it was true that all customers here and at the club had to wear rubbers to prevent disease and only Max Ramon and Tony were allowed to actually shoot their cum into the heroines while unprotected. Of course all the animals also fired their loads into the women for the visual effect of all that cum on them.

“So maybe Tony or Ramon is the father,” she reasoned. She was falling for Max and didn’t want the older women to have his baby before she could give him one. She would have to ask Max to pull out of his other women and bury himself in her when he was ready to cum.

“Yes, that could be, but we’re both hoping for Master,” Brenda said.

“Master, I think Tanya and Brenda should have abortions if they are pregnant, we don’t want kids running around the house,” Lydia said, although she meant any but her children.

“We’ll see, there’s time to ensure that they’re pregnant and who the father is before an abortion has to be done,” Max replied.

“But Master…” Lydia began.

“I have spoken, you need to shut up and respect my wishes,” he ordered her. Tears formed in Lydia’s eyes, Max had never acted like that before, but then she had never tried to argue with him before.

The next morning Max arose and after a shower, taken with his two companions of the night before, dressed, ate and headed into town to check on the night before’s receipts at Morgan Mansion and then go to the club to check on it. The club had also been added to his responsibilities and he had often considered that since Ramon and Tony had assumed their public positions, he was the actual kingpin of crime in town now. The prostitution and strip club he managed were legal but the drug distribution he also ran was not. Rebellion had begun to creep into his thoughts but he considered it self-preservation. Ramon and Tony had killed his former landlord and the others, what was to stop them from deciding his usefulness was at an end? The hypnotism on a regular basis had ended as everyone was firmly under control and signs of resistance to their new lives by the heroines or his mother had not occurred in weeks. He needed to do something to ensure he was not the next one with a car bomb. He installed a remote starter on the Mustang and always started it from a safe distance. But he knew that wouldn’t work against the remote controlled device that Tony had used on Ramon’s limo.

He entered the office at the club and found Chet Nomouri at the monitor, keeping an eye on things through the security cameras. One of the screens showed the location where his car was parked at home and between Chet and his brother Paul, both former cops from Star City, his car was watched 24 hrs a day to ensure nothing happened. Both the men had been found and hypnotized by him and were loyal to only him. They had commands to act deferential to Ramon and Tony, but to immediately let him know if the others talked to his security detail about anything involving Max or if anyone was seen playing around with his car.

“Good morning Mr. Roberts,” Chet said as he nodded to his boss. Max had given the brothers an apartment in the complex the organization owned, an account at a market for food, and the use of his mother or any of the girls at Morgan Mansion for their sexual needs. They had been conditioned to believe they were well paid for their loyalty instead of just being supported. Max didn’t have the say so to actually pay them from syndicate funds and with Tony and Ramon keeping a close eye on the books, not fully trusting him yet, he didn’t dare attempt to pay them.

“How’d Paul do on the overnight?” Max asked.

“Another quiet night, sir” Chet responded. “You’ve said something about getting another person for your detail and a friend of ours, an officer from Star City, called saying she’s coming to town and wants to see us. Midori Lee is one hot piece of ass that both of us have daydreamed about fucking and maybe you could get her to stay here and work with us so there is some actual time off, not these 12 on 12 off shifts.”

“Midori Lee? Is that what you said?” Max asked. “She’s a female Asian?”

“Yeah boss, and like I said, one hot number, you’ll want to fuck her the minute you see her,” Chet informed him.

“Sounds like a possibility, especially with her police background,” Max said and made a note to himself to see if any of his heroines had ever heard of her. He had found Jessica Armstrong’s message and knew Angela had called Star City asking for help before her capture. Could Midori Lee be a heroine coming here to check out the disappearances?

Josie, who was now the club manager instead of stripper, entered the office and the two sat down to go over the books. She, like the Nomouri’s, was totally loyal to Max and reported to him any contact from Ramon or Tony to her. Of course his mother and Lydia was so programmed and he was thinking maybe the other heroines should be also.

“Boss, Tony called this morning,” she said. “His contact at the TV station said a reporter named Moira Jones had called from Star City asking about Tanya O’Donnel.”

Again Star City, Max thought. It was too much of a coincidence; heroines from Star City were apparently coming to town to rescue his slaves. He thought of telling Ramon and quickly dismissed the idea. If he could get control of these heroines, remove the obedience to Ramon and Tony from the current ones, he would have a formidable force of heroines. With this force, he could challenge Ramon for control of the city. He could be the ruler of everything here and maybe even send his heroines to Star City and remove the criminal elements there so as to also rule there. It was a thought and he needed to hurry and get back home to talk to his heroines and get ready for the invasion.

Chapter Two: Max Prepares

Max hurried through his meeting at City Hall with his two superiors, bringing them up to speed on the organization revenue for the past week from the prostitution and drugs and then quickly drove home. He told Lydia to get everyone in the former Ball Room and closed the front doors, shutting down the business while he held his meeting. Once all eight heroines were there he began.

“”Tanya, why would Moira Jones be asking about you?” he asked.

“She is a fellow reporter from Star City and the heroine known as Ebony Avenger,” Tanya responded.

“Who is Midori Lee?” he then asked.

“She’s a police officer and the Green Hornette, another heroine,” Yumi Wong answered.

“Angela, you called Jessica Armstrong, the mayor of Star City for help, and apparently she is sending these two heroines here to see what is going on. Is there anyone else she could send?” he asked.

“Jessica is Solar Woman,” Angela answered.

“Yes, and Chloe Hamilton, the daughter of the Police Chief there, is her sidekick, Comet Girl,” Brenda added. “Chloe’s cousins, Ashlyn and Nanette Hamilton, are Mrs. Confederate and Southern Girl and they have a friend, Victoria Chaste who is known as Puritan. There’s also a new one there, Isabelle Casta, known as Mystique Maiden. Mrs. Confederate, Southern Girl and Puritan are not from Star City but if Comet Girl called her cousins, they all could come also.”

“So we have probably at least two and maybe as many as eight heroines coming to town to apparently investigate what happened to you eight,” Max summarized. “I need to contact the airport and have them check on flights here from Star City with any of those names aboard so we can see what we’re up against. Lydia, please excuse us, go to our room and return in five minutes,” he ordered. Once Lydia was gone Max turned to the other seven,

“You are getting sleepy, very sleepy,” he intoned. “You cannot keep your eyes open.” Seven pair of eyes closed. “You will no longer be the slaves of Ramon Prize and Tony Romano. You obey and only belong to me from this time forward. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master,” the seven responded. “We now only belong to you. We will only obey you.”

“When I count five you will all awaken. One…Two…Three…Four…Five,” he counted and snapped his fingers. The seven women looked at him with adoration in their eyes and he smiled as he thought of the coming battle. Lydia reentered the room and resumed her seat.

“Does anyone here want to be rescued by these heroines?” he asked. “Do you want to return to your old lives?”

“NO!” they all shouted. The very thought of leaving their Master filled them with dread. What would they do? The Aphrodite gene in each of them had kicked in and they were now full blown sluts. All eight got wet as they thought of the sex they now enjoyed in their new life and Brenda and Tanya both thought of the possibility of being pregnant and fulfilling a woman’s role as mother. Max had told them both that if the babies were his, they would be allowed to keep them. If they were not, they’d be aborted. He now withdrew from whatever mouth or cunt his cock was in and buried it into Lydia and orgasmed there. If he could get her pregnant, there’d be less of a potential for trouble over the other babies. And once she was pregnant, there were five more here and he’d enjoy getting the mother/daughter team pregnant and the Asian and two Blacks would have pretty mixed breed babies when he impregnated them. Lydia might belong to him alone, but he wasn’t tied down to her. Who knew what these new ones looked like? He might have more breeding stock for his seed because it was his experience that heroines were at least very cute and all had a large rack of tits to feed a baby with.

At 2:00 Paul Nomouri called to say Midori Lee would be at the airport at 4:00 and what did Max want to do? Max ordered him to call his brother and have him get ready to leave the club. Anita Jackson had been Tanya O’Donnel’s cameragirl and so should be able to run the security system. He’d bring Anita for the club and Yumi, and Summer to assist the brothers. He wanted Midori Lee caught and the brothers could have Midori, Yumi or Summer, which ever they wanted, for their assistance. He quickly got the three women in his car and went to the club. He dropped Anita off and picked up Chet and then went to the apartment complex. At 3:20 the brothers left for the airport to pick their friend up and Max had Yumi and Summer take up a position on either side of the door to grab the woman as she entered the apartment.

At 4:25 the apartment door opened and they heard Chet say, “after you, Midori,” and saw the Asian woman enter. The two heroines instantly pounced on her and wrestled her to the ground. The Nomouri brothers, not wanting to be left out, piled on as soon as Chet had closed the door. Max stepped up and jabbed her right buttock with the tranquilizer needle and injected one cc of it into her. Midori struggled for another minute or two and finally succumbed to the drug and lost consciousness.

When Midori again opened her eyes she found herself bound and gagged on a kitchen chair and her friends, the Nomouri brothers, on the living room floor fucking two women, one of which she recognized as Yumi Wong, or Azure Angel. She had met her several times in both identities and realized that their worst fears had happened. Apparently the Delta City heroines were prisoners and fuck slaves for man or animal. A teenager stepped in front of her and smiled.

“Miss Lee, I am Max Roberts,” he said. So, she thought, this is the kid that works for Ramon Prize and supposedly has his mother pregnant with his child. She saw him lower a talisman on a chain from his hand and saw it begin to swing back and forth.

“You are getting sleepy, so very sleepy,” the kid intoned. Midori knew that he was attempting to hypnotize her and realized why Ramon Prize had recruited this kid. He was a hypnotist and apparently this is what had happened to the missing heroines here and how they were kept under control. There was no doubt that the House of Super Sluts was the new home for the heroines where they all were prostituted out. If she didn’t fight this kid, she’d probably join that staff and become a prostitute, used by man and beast. She quickly closed her eyes and tried to ignore the voice. It was a mistake as she never saw the slap coming, just felt it explode on her cheek and turn her head aside from its force. Her eyes snapped open and she looked into Max’s.

“You’ll close your eyes when I say, bitch,” he snapped at her and began again. She could feel her eyelids growing heavy and her eyes closed when he ordered.

“You are now my slave,” she heard from what seemed deep inside her mind. “You belong to me and exist only to please me in any way I desire. You will do what I say how and when I say it and fuck who or what I say also. You will be a whore for me and obey the manager of your place of employment, Lydia Wills. You will obey no one but me from now on, do you understand?”

“Yes Master,” she answered.

“Good, when I snap my fingers you will stand up and remove your clothes then sink to your knees and free my cock from my pants. You will then take it into your mouth and suck on it until I tell you to stop,” Max ordered. He then untied the 24 year old and snapped his fingers. Midori stood and removed her shirt bra and jeans, She reached for her green thong but Max stopped her so she sank to her knees and unfastened his jeans, unzipped them and pulled them and his underwear down. She grabbed his cock and slowly stroked it as she licked over the head and saw from her peripheral vision that her old friends the Nomouri’s had finished fucking her new friends and colleagues, the former heroines. She took the head into her mouth and closed her lips around the shaft behind it and sucked. Her cheeks collapsed inward as she applied all the suction she could to her Master’s cock. She must make him happy, she must satisfy him. She realized that she wanted to drink his cum more than anything else in the world. She wanted to be a good bitch for him and fuck anyone or anything he wanted, just so she could make him happy.

She began to slide up and down his shaft, bumping into the back of her mouth and trying to get it into her throat.

“Oh fuck, you’re good,” Max sighed as the Asian sucked on his cock. “I think I’ll cum and let you swallow it all, would you like to swallow my cum?”

“Uh huh,” she said around the cock.

“After I cum, you can suck it until it’s ready to fuck you. Would you like that?” he asked, knowing she had no choice in the matter anyway.

“Uh huh,” she moaned as she slid a hand into her thong and rubbed on her clit. Her Master would give her cum to drink and then fuck her and shoot more cum into her. She thought of her monthly cycle and realized she might be in her fertile time and smiled to herself. Maybe her Master would knock her up and she could please him with a baby. That thought, with the finger that had plunged into her cunt, sent her over the top and everyone else saw her ass start to thrash as her fingers brought her off again and again. Max finally ordered her to remove her hand from her panties and had Yumi come and lick Midori’s juices from her hand. Max then had her stop sucking and get on her hands and knees over Yumi’s body. He pulled the wet crotch of her thong to the side and slid his cock balls deep into the soppy wet orifice of her cunt. Once he was established there he ordered Midori to suck Chet’s cum out of Yumi’s cunt and began to thrust in and out of his current cock sheath. Max couldn’t believe how tight this bitch was. The Nomouri’s had told him that she was 24 but her pussy was so tight it seemed she was a virgin, hell tighter than a virgin.

“Oh fuck you slut,” he moaned. “This pussy is so tight I’m not going to be able to resist flooding it with my cum for long. Oh…oh…OH FUCK!! HERE IT IS!!! I’M CUMMING!!!” he screamed as his balls emptied into his new slave. He kept his cock motionless, buried as deep as possible, in the Asian’s orifice. Midori had finished sucking the cum from Yumi’s cunt and had a soaking wet face from Yumi’s three orgasms as she had sucked her cunt dry.

“Summer, change places with Yumi and let Midori have Paul’s cum,” Max ordered the other girl in the apartment. He allowed his soft cock to slide from its confinement and once Midori and Summer were in place, offered the upturned ass to the other two men. Yumi took his cock in her mouth and began to clean it of the mixed male/female juices.

About 7:00 Max loaded his three slaves and Paul into the Mustang and returned to the club. Once Paul was on duty at the security center, Anita was put on Summer’s lap and he took the women home. He needed to question Midori on the Star City groups plans and then develop plans so that his heroines, now nine in number, could take down the other seven and allow him to create the force that would make him the boss of Delta and Star City both.