The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Help From Star City

By Mike S

Chapter 10: The Morning of the Day before Funeral

The phone at Wade Manor rang the next morning and after answering it, Lydia handed it to Max.

“Chet,” she said.

“What’s going on Chet?” Max asked.

“Hey boss, a plane from Star City just landed and my contact at the airport shot a cell phone video of the passengers deplaning and sent it to me. Rod McSwain was on that plane with another man I don’t recognize. McSwain was the Mayor of Star City before Jessica defeated him in the last election and is reputed to be a crime boss also. I figure Ramon or Tony brought him here to show off your sluts to him and maybe plan on how McSwain can take over Star City like they have here,” Chet told him. “I’ve sent the video to your cell and Boss McSwain is the big red head with a full beard.”

“Thanks Chet, I’m checking it now and I see McSwain, the older gentleman is the Great Illusionist. He must have gone to Star City when Ramon ran him out of here. He’s apparently their man to use to take control of all the sluts; he was my mentor and taught me hypnotism. Well, I have a use for those two in my plans also.” Max broke the connection and called for all the heroines to get their asses to the lounge where one of the donkeys was over Anita and stuffing her with donkey cock.

Anita had lost count of her orgasms under the continual train of cocks that had taken her in the last 24 hours. All eight of the dogs, all four ponies and one donkey had each pumped three loads of cum into her and this donkey would be at three when he ejaculated. Anita was riding a crest of pleasure, floating from orgasm to orgasm. Her belly seemed to be distended from the 50 cocks that had erupted in her mouth with her swallowing the resultant discharge. The donkey cock was bringing her to the crest again as everyone sat down and Max joined the others in watching her as her hips went wild.

“Oh yes, fuck me! Harder you dumb brute, jam that cock up my cunt! Punish me for allowing my Master to die! Oh fuck, I’M CUUMMMMIINNGG AGAIN!!!!” Anita screamed. Her hips thrust forcefully back at the animal, trying to stuff all the donkey cock she could get up herself. In a final wave of passion her head reared back as she screamed and then her head fell and exhaustion claimed her as she lost consciousness. Max, who had been unseen by Anita because of his position behind her, stepped to the center of the stage. He looked the fifteen heroines and nine men under his control over and then spoke.

“Rod “Boss” McSwain has arrived in Delta City with my former mentor, the Great Illusionist,” he said. All the Star City heroines gasped at the thought of McSwain being here and the possible implications of it. “I have plans for Ramon and Tony after I take control of them and McSwain and my mentor will also be useful to me now that they are here. Of course Jessica will resign from her position as Mayor to whore full time, so McSwain can have his old office back and run Star City for me. If Ramon and/or Tony come here, you will all act as their slave. If they bring McSwain and the Great Illusionist here, you will act as their whore if they want you. If the Great Illusionist displays a pendant as if to begin to hypnotize you, you will ignore his words and all of you will attack whoever is here and subdue them. Are there any questions about these commands?”

“No Master,” twenty four voices answered. The fifteen heroines and nine men he had all looked ready. Anita and the Nomouri brothers would be filled in later. The phone, which Max still had in his hand in case Chet called again, suddenly rang. Max looked at the display to check the caller ID and then hit the talk button.

“Yes Professor, what can I do for you?” he asked.

“I have been in contact with the Dragon Queen Mr. Roberts, sir” the Professor said. “I told her that the heroines have been enslaved at Wade Manor. She asked why I had called and I told her that there was a need for inseminoid plants, preggo worms and other creatures there to breed them. She says she has twelve plants, 2 preggo worms and a spider that apparently nailed Ms Americana some time ago available. I asked if she could get all of them to Wade Manor, that not only were eight Delta City heroines there, but eight of the Star City heroines as well so all her creations would have a brood mother. I think she was reluctant to come at first but the fact that all of her pets would have a heroine and therefore would each have an offspring caused her to agree. She is packing everything up into a semi truck, I’ll join her and we should be there late this afternoon. I’m sure she will have her Ninja bodyguard with her. That will be 6 to 8 in number.”

“No! Stop! Don’t do that,” Max said. “I don’t want this to happen today. Call her and tell her that the two of you and her collection of pets have a 10AM appointment the day after tomorrow.”

“Yes sir, Mr. Roberts” the Professor said and hung up. He immediately re-contacted Dragon Queen to tell her of the appointment in 2 days.

As Max broke the connection he heard the wail of approaching police sirens. He immediately ran to the basement and entered the secret area Ms Americana had set up down there. He switched on a monitor and had a view of the 1st floor of the house. Suddenly the front door flew open and several dozen policemen entered the house followed by their Chief. “I have warrants for the arrest of you men,” Tony said holding up the warrants and pointing to Max’s men. “You are all under arrest for conspiracy to commit murder in the case of Max Roberts.” The police officers swiftly cuffed Max’s men and led them out of the house. Tony walked up to Lydia,

“Get on your knees and suck my cock, slut” he said.

“Yes Master” she replied as she sank to her knees, freed his cock and sucked it into her mouth. In the hidden area Max watched as the other police, still in the house, searched. There were 10 warrants but only 9 men had been there.

“Yeah, that feels great slave,” Tony said. “Get ready for your facial.” He pulled his cock from Lydia’s mouth and she quickly grabbed it and pumped, aiming it towards her face and open mouth. Suddenly ropes of cum arced through the air and landed on her forehead, her nose, cheeks and chin. More landed in her mouth were she held them, waiting for the end. As the eruptions ended she lowered her mouth back over Tony’s cock and sucked him clean. Sitting back onto her heels she licked what she could get from her face and then used her fingers to push it all into her mouth. Still looking Tony in the eyes, she visibly swallowed his cum and then opened her mouth for his inspection.

“Good slut,” He said. “Now get all these whores into costume and on stage. I want to do another unmasking show with all of you for Boss McSwain. I want him to see who his enemies have been.” Lydia got to her feet and gave the orders.

“Slave Lydia,” Tony called. “Why is Anita being fucked by that pony?” One of the ponies had taken the donkeys place and was cramming his cock up the unconscious black girl.

“Master, she had duty on the security system at the club. While the tape wasn’t clear on who did it, the tape showed the bomb being placed on Master’s car and she failed to warn him. She has been getting fucked since yesterday morning by all the animals here,” Lydia explained.

“Go get dressed,” Tony ordered. Since the heroines still seemed to be under control, he ordered all the officers to return to patrol.

From what he considered his command center, Max shifted to a camera in the office at the club in time to see Chet Nomouri led away in cuffs. Max figured Paul has also been picked up and that Ramon was going to eliminate all his male followers by blaming them for his death, cooking up evidence, and sending them through the court system to do his dirty work. The state had a death penalty and all eleven of his men would be convicted and sentenced to it. He would have to respond to this and free them as soon as the men upstairs were under his control.

Max returned his attention to the lounge and saw all the heroines on the stage in their costumes. The front door opened and Boss McSwain, the Great Illusionist and Ramon entered the house. Tony invited them to be seated and ordered the show to begin. The Delta City heroines started off and each removed her mask and gave her secret identity. McSwain wasn’t really that interested in them, he mainly had eyes for Solar Woman and Comet Girl. His jaw dropped as they removed their masks and he discovered his political enemy Jessica Armstrong was the pain in the ass Solar Woman who had spoiled so many of his operations. Then Comet Girl removed her mask and wig and he discovered the Police Chief’s daughter, Chloe Hamilton. Finally all the heroines were revealed and Ramon stood.

“Long Rod, as my guest you get first choice of the sluts, who do you want?” He asked.

“I want Jessica and Chloe, of course” he said. Before Ramon could say anything the two heroines came off stage and knelt in front of McSwain.

“How may we be of service to you?” they asked. Both women then licked their lips as they saw the size of the bulge in his pants. “Would you like us here or upstairs in a bedroom?” Jessica asked, unable to tear he eyes from the bulge before her.

“Let’s go upstairs,” McSwain said. “I’m going to tear your ass up for messing with me in both of your identities bitch. That goes for you too, you whore,” he said as he took Chloe’s hand and rubbed his crotch. She rubbed it several more times after he had released her hand and then as she stared into his eyes she bent forward and licked the front of his pants and kissed it.

“Please sir, shove that big tool up my ass. Ram it in my cunt or mouth, it doesn’t matter. I just want that thing in my body,” Chloe said. The three of them went upstairs to a room and Ramon looked at the Great Illusionist.

“Who do you want?” he asked. The Great Illusionist licked his lips, all the way here he had thought of Ms Americana and Got Gal and how he wanted to fuck them. Here was his chance, but a mother/daughter team appealed to him and so he said,

“I want Ashlyn and Nannette Hamilton,” he said and the two came to him, each took a hand and led him upstairs.

“Tony, I’m taking Yumi and Midori, I have a yen for Asian,” he told his Chief of Police as the two women came to him.

“I understand boss and I have a hankering for dark meat so I’ll take Angela and Moira,” Tony replied and the two black women came to him. After the four men and eight heroines had disappeared up the stairs to bedrooms, the other seven heroines left the stage and sat on sofas as they watched a dog, who had replaced the pony, pound in and out of Anita. Axanna and Summer each had a hand in the others bottom as did Brenda and Lydia. Tanya, Victoria and Isabelle were all vigorously rubbing their own cunts. Max took a scan around the house to ensure no other cops had stayed behind as security and then went up stairs to the lounge. Keeping an ear tuned to any warning that someone was coming back downstairs, and an eye on the exterior camera monitors to look for visitors, he told Lydia to release Anita after the current dog had finished with her. He then went into the study.

Anita, semi-conscious as the dog pounded her ass, thought she heard her Master and looked in that direction. A grin was displayed on her face as she saw him standing there beside Brenda and Lydia. “I’m being fucked to death,” she thought as another orgasm built. “I’m going to die from this fucking and my Master is here waiting for me.” The orgasm washed over her and she cried out and everything went black as she again passed out. Lydia got on stage and unfastened her bindings. The dog filled Anita’s ass with his cum and Lydia waited for him to dismount. The animal keeper removed the ponies and donkeys to return them to the corral out behind the mansion. Lydia scattered the dogs on the stage waiting another turn at the bitch they had been fucking over and over and ran off the other as he climbed off Anita. Brenda had joined her and the two of them eased Anita off her bench and onto the floor. Tanya and Axanna joined them and they got Anita onto a couch. Summer came up with a small glass of wine and some was eased into Anita’s throat. Her eyelids flickered and then opened.

“Wha…what’s happening?” Anita asked as she looked at her friends and then for her Master. “Where’s Master? I saw him and thought he was here to be my guide after I was fucked to death.”

“I decided you had been punished enough,” Lydia said staying with the cover that she had ordered the punishment. “Ramon, Tony and a couple of their friends are upstairs with 2 of us apiece, so keep your voice down. When you’re strong enough we’ll help you down to the basement and Master’s command center to help you hide and recuperate.”

Lydia’s cell rang and when she answered it, Max ordered her to go outside and stall their visitors. A look at the monitors on the outside security cameras showed a semi truck and other vehicles coming up the road towards the mansion. Apparently Dragon Queen was coming now instead of waiting

Chapter: 11 the Beginning

Professor Whirter had called Dragon Queen to tell her of their appointment in two days at Wade Manor. She had gone into a tantrum at the delay in breeding her pets.

“Who is this person to give orders to me?” she yelled. “This Max Roberts was killed and so there is a need for a forceful woman like myself to take his place. With the heroines as my breeding herd of sluts for my pets, no one can stand in my way. I am going to Wade Manor, with or without you, as soon as everything is in readiness.” The Professor had agreed and he went to the rendezvous point at the start of the drive up to Wade Manor. As the van with ninja bodyguards passed, the Professor looked at the cold demeanor of Dragon Queen and felt sorry for anyone who tried to stop her. But then Mr. Roberts was alive and if he so ordered, his 16 heroines would make short work of the Dragon Queen and her bodyguard. He fell into the procession behind the semi and followed up the drive.

Max burst into the lounge as Lydia exited the front door to stop their incoming visitors. Waving at the six heroines still there to follow, he went up the steps to the 2nd floor. He waited there for them and gave them whispered instructions. They all approached the first door on the right, Angela’s room. Brenda opened it and stepped inside but there was no one there. They went to Yumi’s room and again struck out. Apparently all the heroines had led their customer to the Star City heroine’s room on the 3rd floor. Max had hoped to capture Ramon and Tony here and the others on the 3rd but it was not to be. He’d have to split his heroines and take all four men at once. He led his women up to the third floor and split them up. Brenda and Tanya would enter Moira’s room and act as if they were there to help fuck him and then subdue Tony. Axanna and Summer would do the same with Ramon in Midori’s room. Victoria and Isabelle would enter Jessica or Chloe’s room and capture McSwain. Max would try to sneak into Ashlyn or Nannette’s room and have them subdue the Great Illusionist before he could resist. Axanna opened Midori’s door and found her on her back, sucking on Ramon’s balls as Yumi sucked on his shaft. Ramon looked to the opening door to see who it was.

“Excuse us Master, but my daughter and I would like to join in on pleasuring you, if that is alright,” Axanna said as both she and Summer began to massage their breasts after closing the door. Ramon watched for a moment and motioned them to the bed.

“Specter Girl, strip off your uniform and Green Specter, strip and then I want you to suck your daughter’s cunt for me,” he ordered.

“Yes Master,” they replied and followed orders. As soon as they were nude Summer lay on the bed beside Ramon as her mother then climbed between her legs. By the time Axanna had licked her daughter’s cunt several times and started to suck her clit, Summer’s hips were thrusting to meet her mother’s face. Suddenly Green Specter launched herself over Ramon’s body as she said, “Get Him!” Ramon enjoying the two mouths working on his sexual equipment and the show being put on was caught off guard as the four women attacked. Summer quickly sat on his face and ground her cunt on his mouth to stop him from crying out and the two Asians quickly immobilized his arms. Axanna Morgan grabbed some stockings from Midori’s drawer and quickly tied him to the bed.

The same scene had played out in Moira’s room except Angela was riding Tony as Moira sat in his face. Turning her head to see who had opened the door, she quickly forced herself down harder on his face to prevent his outcry as he was subdued. In Jessica’s room McSwain’s large cock was plowing Chloe’s ass as Jessica sucked Chloe’s cunt. The big man looked over his shoulder, but didn’t miss a stroke.

“What do you want?” he grunted as he slammed into the ass before him and felt Jessica’s tongue brush his cock as she tongued Chloe. Victoria began to massage her breasts as Isabelle pushed her hand into her bottom and stroked her clit.

“Would you like us to help pleasure you, Master?” Isabelle asked as she pushed the bottom down to expose her trimmed pubic hair. She then started a finger sliding in and out of her cunt. “We want some of that oversized cock for ourselves. My pussy is already flowing with juices in anticipation of taking it.”

“So, the mighty Mystique Maiden wants Long Rod’s rod, huh?” he laughed. “Bring those asses over here and get in line.” The two heroines went to each side of McSwain and then Victoria called “Get Him!” and grabbed his arm on her side as Isabelle grabbed the other. Jessica took a moment to realize what was happening and quickly sat up behind him turned around and clapped a hand over his mouth before he could cry out.

“No!” Chloe cried. “I’m so close, leave him alone! I want to cum on this huge cock! Don’t stop him now!” The others forced him back onto the bed and out of Chloe’s ass. She immediately climbed back on and shoved her ass down around it. Jessica swung a leg over his face and sat, grinding her cunt in and silencing him as Isabelle brought his arm up for her to hold. She quickly got some stockings from a drawer and returned to secure his arms. Then Victoria assisted in securing his legs as Chloe continued to ride to orgasm.

“Oh fuck, I’m so full, he’s up in my intestines!” she exclaimed. “Oh I’m re…read…I’m ready. OH FUCK, I’M CUMMMMMINNNGG!!!” Chloe collapsed and rolled off McSwain and Isabelle, after taking one look at that 13 inch monster, ripped off her bottoms and rammed it up her cunt.

“Oh my God!!!” she exclaimed as she buried the length through her cervix and into her womb. “This is fucking fantastic! I’ve never been so full. Fuck me you no good motherfucker, FUCK ME!!!”

Max entered Ashlyn’s room to be greeted by the sight of her and her daughter’s nude asses facing him as they orally double teamed their customer’s cock. Max quickly went to his hands and knees and crawled to the side of the bed.

“Oh ladies, that feels so good, I feel like I’m in heaven,” the Great Illusionist moaned. Taking a chance Max raised his head to look. He was right; the Great Illusionists eyes were closed as he enjoyed the sensation of two tongues working his shaft. A hand rested on each of the heads, the mother’s blonde and the daughter’s auburn. He slowly got to his feet and then threw himself across the older man’s chest, trapping his arms flat on the bed under his weight. He quickly clapped a hand over the mouth as he ordered the two women to secure him. Just as their tongues retreated from the shaft it erupted, spurting streams of semen into the air and over his belly. He was quickly tied to the bed and Max led a nude Mrs. Confederate and Southern Girl into the hall to meet a nude Solar Woman and Comet Girl, a dressed Puritan, and then nude Got Gal, Ms Americana, Ebony Avenger and Lady Midnight. Suddenly the nude Green Hornette, Azure Angel, Green Specter and Specter Girl burst into the hall.

Where’s Mystique Maiden, err…ah, Isabelle?” Max asked after a quick head check. His question answered itself as she screamed out her orgasm while riding McSwain’s rod. “Everybody downstairs,” he ordered and thirteen heroines followed him just in time to see Lydia being forced into the house by two ninjas. Max’s slaves quickly attacked and carried the battle back out the door where five other ninja’s were starting to offload the semi. Dragon Queen, realizing these women were not under her control and vastly outnumbered her bodyguard force, turned to flee back to her vehicle. Got Gal and Ms Americana both hit her at the same time, Ms Americana flying into her back as Got Gal wrapped her arms around her legs in a flying tackle. Professor Whirter stood aside with an “I knew it would happen” smile on his face as he watched the heroine/slave/whores, take out the seven ninjas and secure Dragon Queen.

Once the Ninjas had been securely tied, Dragon Queen was force-marched into the house and Professor Whirter followed. He saw Max Roberts standing there holding Got Chic and whispering something to her. Got Chic stood there with a look of adoration on her face. She wasn’t mad for her punishment, her dereliction of duty could have caused her Master’s death, and seeing him alive was enough to erase any bad feelings. She nodded her head at her instructions and left the room.

“Professor, happy to see you, but why now?” Max asked.

“Dragon Queen didn’t like her orders to come in two days, so she just came now,” the Professor explained. Max had sent Got Chic off for something and when she returned he took the two hypodermics she offered. She took the other four and went out to put the ninjas into lala land.

Max stepped up to Dragon Queen, raised her dress and stabbed the needle into her thigh and injected 3 cc of the relaxant. It was enough to make her drowsy and susceptible to his command to sleep, but not enough to knock her out. Ms Americana and Got Gal eased her onto a sofa as Max climbed to the 3rd floor. He injected each of the four men with 5 cc because of their heavier body weight and had them released from the beds and helped down to the lounge. When all four of his subjects from Delta City were arrayed on a single couch, Max motioned Lydia Summer, Yumi and Midori forward. He motioned Chloe to McSwain and told them to began. All five heroines began to swing medallions as they chanted.

“You will block all sounds but for my voice. You will ignore all sights and watch my pendant as it swings back and forth. You are all getting sleepy, so very sleepy,” they chanted in a monotone. He watched the new victims and saw all five sets of eyes moving back and forth, watching the medallions. “Your eyelids are growing heavy and beginning to droop. You will clear all thoughts from your mind. You are so sleepy, so very sleepy. Your eyes cannot stay open and you SLEEP.” Five sets of eyes closed and five empty minds awaited their orders. “The only voice you can hear and will obey is that of Master Max,” they said and Max stepped forward.

“After I count to five, no one will hear anything until a hand touches your shoulder. When the hand is removed, you will no longer hear again until a hand again touches your shoulder. One, Two, Three, Four, Five” he said. “I want everyone to open their eyes and look left.” They all ignored him and kept facing forward, eyes closed. Max motioned the young heroines to positions behind the couches. Lydia touched Ramon’s shoulder.

“Ramon do you hear me?” he asked.

”Yes Master,” Ramon said.

“You will continue as Mayor of Delta City, under my control. I will tell you what I want done in the city and you will get it implemented, do you understand?” Max asked.

”Yes Master, I will remain Mayor and implement your instructions,” Ramon replied and Lydia removed her hand. Summer then touched Tony.

“Tony, do you hear me?” Max asked.

“Yes Master,” Tony replied.

“You will continue as Chief of Police and institute any changes I direct in procedures, uniforms or anything else, do you understand?” Max ordered even as he knew what Tony’s first order would be. His men needed to be freed.

“Yes Master, I remain Chief of Police, under your direction,” Tony said. Summer removed her hand and Yumi touched Dragon Queen.

“Dragon Queen, listen to me,” Max commanded.

“Yes Master, what is your wish?” she asked.

“You will order your ninjas to safeguard me. They will act as a shield if someone shoots at me and take the bullet for me. You will continue your research under Professor Whirter. All research will be with Professor Whirter’s approval. Furthermore you are in love with Professor Whirter and will be his mistress and lover in addition to your duties as his assistant, do you understand?” Max asked.

“Yes Master, I am Professor Whirter’s lover and assistant. All my research will be done under him, with his approval. My ninjas will be assigned your safety,” she responded and looked at the Professor and blew him a kiss. Professor Whirter grew red in embarrassment as his cock tented his pants under his lab coat as he thought of her in his bed. Yumi removed her hand and Midori touched the Great Illusionist.

“Great Illusionist, it is now your turn,” Max said.

“Yes, Master, what can I do for you?” his former mentor asked.

“I am going to be too busy in the future to do hypnotism. I have trained some of the heroines to do it, but they are still novices and their control will not last long. I had that problem when I replaced you and had to hypnotize everyone every week. So, you will take up residence in the landlord’s old apartment in your old building. You will manage it and get control of anyone I send to you for you to establish control over. One of my people will watch and ensure that they are placed under my control, not yours. If you fuck up or I hear one word of you wanting to branch out on your own, I will not run you out of town like Ramon. Tony will kill you with no warning and no questions asked. Do you understand?” Max asked.

“Yes Master, I am your hypnotist. I will get control over anyone you want and ensure that the control and obedience is to you only,” he replied.

“You will stay in the apartment without leaving unless someone comes to get you and bring you to me or where I want you to go. You will not touch any woman you hypnotize. On Friday evenings a whore will come to you for the night and bring your groceries for the next week, do you understand?”

“Yes Master, I stay in my apartment unless escorted somewhere, I do not have sex with new women and a whore will bring my groceries on Friday and then spend the night,” he replied and Midori removed her hand. Finally Chloe touched McSwain.

“Rod McSwain, listen to me,” Max said. “You will return to Star City in several days and resume the position of Mayor. Police Chief Hamilton will be fired and Chet Nomouri given the position. The eight heroines from your city will return to Armstrong Manor and begin whoring under Paul Nomouri. If you need someone bribed or compromised before I gain control of the city let Paul know and one of the whores will take care of it. If I want a new law enacted or an old abolished, you will get it done for me. Do you understand these instructions?”

“Yes Master, I resume being the Mayor of Star City under your command. Chet Nomouri will replace Chief Hamilton as Police Chief and if I need someone taken care of Paul Nomouri will proved a heroine/whore from Armstrong Mansion. Thank you, Master,” McSwain answered. Max realized McSwain, with the simple return of the Mayor’s Office to the 4 time elected former mayor, that he had created a loyal follower. That was all McSwain wanted and Max decided to reward him later. He motioned and all five heroines again touched their subjects shoulder.

“When I count to three, you will awaken, refreshed and ready to begin your life as my puppets, do you understand?”

“Yes Master,” five voices said.

“One, two, three,” Max counted and they all shook their heads. As the four men sat and awaited orders, Dragon Queen jumped to her feet and ran into Professor Whirter’s arms as she cried, “Darling!”

“Chief Romano, I want you to go to Police Plaza and release the eleven men you had arrested today. We know they’re innocent of the charges because we know who actually did it, don’t we?”

“”Yes Master,” Tony said as he stood. “I will release your men because they are innocent. I planted the bomb.”

“Ramon, go with him and then return to city hall and conduct your business as usual. When I want city regulations changed, I will tell you so that you may inform the City Council, and the regulations will be changed. You may drop the Great Illusionist off at his apartment, where he will stay in accordance with his commands. He does not need to attend the funeral services tomorrow.” Max ordered.

“Yes Master,” both men replied as they followed Tony out to his police cruiser. Max motioned Professor Whirter to follow and led him into the study.

“Do you like your new assistant?” Max asked.

“Yes sir, Mr. Roberts sir,” he responded.

“I bet you can’t wait to nail that tight little Asian ass, am I right?” Max continued.

“Yes sir, Mr. Roberts,” he answered again.

“Have you worked on my formula yet?” Max pressed.

“Yes sir, I have. I’ve created some of it,” the Professor said and removed two test tubes of fluid from the pocket of his lab coat.

“Very good, we can test it by having McSwain and Dragon Queen drink it as soon as we know they’re not sterile. However, there is a problem. With the proliferation of bottled water many people don’t drink tap water and so will not be exposed to the formula,” Max said.

“Yes sir Mr. Roberts, I thought of that also,” the Professor grinned. “Thinking that, I added an ingredient that should make the formula absorbable through the skin, so taking a shower will get you exposed. Slower than drinking, but it will have the same result in less than the 30 days you requested a supply for. After we ensure they are fertile, these vials could be put on their arms and I can do it again in the morning. By tomorrow afternoon we should have the results.”

“Okay, Brenda has a lab in the basement, let’s see if it has what you need to determine their fertility,” Max said and led the way down to the lab. Dragon Queen was beckoned to follow as they left the study and she joined them in the lab. After checking everything over it was decided they didn’t have what was needed.

They returned to the lounge and Dragon Queen and McSwain were placed in a van and driven to Wade Memorial Hospital. Dragon Queen stroked McSwain’s cock and caught his semen in a cup. The Professor and Dragon Queen then entered the hospital and she was tested. The semen of McSwain proved to be fertile as was Dragon Queen. The three returned to Wade Manor after a stop at the Professor’s lab where he obtained a gallon of formula. Both Dragon Queen and McSwain had an arm washed with the formula in undiluted strength to speed the results.

Max, remembering he had earlier decided to reward McSwain, gave him Jessica and Chloe for the night, assigned the Professor and Dragon Queen a room and retired to his own with Brenda and Lydia.

The day of the funeral was bright and sunny. McSwain and Dragon Queen were again subjected to the washing and the group left for the funeral home. Max and Chet were dropped off several blocks away and worked their way through the alleys and back yards unseen to the funeral home and went in the back door. They made their way forward to look out over the crowd, to see who had come, especially from his High School class.

“Our Homecoming Queen, Mary Smith, and Prom Queen, Marilyn Menke aren’t here. Take Paul and some of the boys and find them. Take them out to the mansion, strip them, secure them spread eagled on a bed, face up or down doesn’t matter, and do whatever you want with them until I arrive. They’re all yours to do as you wish with.” Chet went out into the crowd and motioned his brother and four of the men to follow him. These bitches had turned the boss down for dates and ignored his very existence. They’d regret those decisions by the time the boys and animals at the house were done with them, Chet decided.

Finally the service started and there were many audible gasps as Max walked up behind the funeral director and told him to go sit down.

“As you can all see, I am not dead,” Max began. “Knowing of the possibility of attempts on my life, I had installed a remote starter on my car. That did no good on the day in question as I absent mindedly ordered someone else to go bring my car to the front door as I concluded a meeting. Not knowing of the remote starter, Craig Smith got in the car and started it, setting off the bomb. Craig Smith is the man who died the other day and whose body is here in this coffin. I have plans for Delta City now, and Star City soon. I intend to get the homeless off the street, clear crime from our streets, and stop the illegal drug use in our city. I’m going to devote 45 to 60 days to Delta City to get my programs in place and then I’ll start on Star City. I promise you that we’ll have the two cleanest cities in the country within a year. Our police department will have full ranks and the incentive to stay with the job. Graft and bribery are at an end in both City Hall and Police Plaza. Soon everyone will love living here and with the new industry I’m going to start; tourists will flock to our cities to buy our product. I thank you all for coming and now let’s get poor Craig Smith in the ground.”

As the procession went to the cemetery, Professor Whirter, Dragon Queen and Rod McSwain returned to the hospital for a new fertility test.

“I don’t understand this Professor Whirter,” a Doctor told him an hour later. “Your male and female are now sterile; I ran the test three times. They were fertile yesterday, I can’t comprehend the results, but they are irrefutable.”

“Thank you Doctor, that’s what I needed to know,” Professor Whirter said as he shook the man’s hand and frowned as he left his office. The formula was absorbable through the skin. Within a month the entire population of Delta City would be sterile and Star City would follow. That is not quite what Mr. Roberts had wanted. The Professor knew that women’s sexual arousal would also be up, that was another effect on women, it just hadn’t happened to Dragon Queen yet because she had not absorbed enough formula. But in a month, the women would fuck anything that wanted them and the men would be incapable of impregnating their wives or girlfriends. He called Max with the news and Max asked him to explain Dragon Woman’s infertility.

“Mr. Roberts I’m sorry, I know you didn’t want the women infertile. The formula didn’t do it before, it must be the ingredient to make it absorbable. I do know of a compound that will counteract that, but it will have to be given to only women or everyone could become fertile again. Also sir, please forgive my boldness, but do you really want fertile women with an increased libido on the streets? They’d become pregnant the first time they are fucked and then be unavailable for months.”

“I had planned on having that 5 year birth control called Myron placed in women when they had their first STD checkup. That would prevent the pregnancy,” Max replied. “However, this could work and having a baby could be a prize awarded to women and it would ensure no more than ten per cent of women are pregnant at a time. The infertility antidote could be given as a prize and Myron implanted after they give birth. Go mix that antidote and give it to Dragon Queen and we can check her again tomorrow. Then return to Wade Manor with your companions.”

“Yes sir Mr. Roberts. The antidote has two ingredients only, so we should be there in about an hour,” the Professor said.

Max wanted to start his plans in motion. Max’s city wide industry for both cities, that every woman would work at from the age of 18 to 45, was prostitution. It was time to start training the women of Delta City to their new lot in life and the men in the city to accept their wives, mothers, daughters and sisters working in the new business, besides their regular 9 to 5 job. Housewives would be on the street from 8AM to 5PM and all women would be on the street from 6:30PM till 10:00PM. Women over 45 could be used by animal owners to get their pet a piece of human ass.

To get the population to go along with his ideas Max was working on subliminal messages that Tanya and Moira would get included into their stations programming, running in the background 24 hrs a day. Both reporters had ensured him that all TV signals could be hacked into as they came to the cities. Their station could send it to the satellites where it would mix with the regular programming and be beamed back into every TV in the city.

Max planned on attracting all the males in both cities with the four younger heroines doing a live dog sex show followed by the older four doing ponies. The subliminal message for men to allow their relatives to fuck anyone who wanted and paid for them would start then and play for a week. Then the 18 to 45 year old women would be given their new jobs for two weeks and then the final week for the over 45 women. Prices and exemptions from paying would play for the entire month as would the women’s uniforms for real work and prostitution work. Thankfully there were mild winters in both cities as those uniforms were all skimpy and left almost nothing to the imagination.