The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helpful Hannah

by Pan

Chapter 13:

The room stank of sex. It was a smell that I was extraordinarily familiar with—for the past several months, I’d been helping my brother with an unusual medical condition.

My brother, you see, can’t cum when there’s someone else in the room.

At first, I’d tried helping by just sitting in the room while he masturbated. We’d always been extraordinarily comfortable around each other, and so it made sense that if he could get off near anyone, it would be me, his little sister.

It hadn’t worked though, and so we’d started taking more and more desperate measures. I’d started masturbating alongside him, just to make it less weird. Then I’d started wearing fewer clothes as he did. Soon I was topless, then totally naked, letting him stand above me, staring at his cock as he wrapped his hand around it and pumped it up and down, up and down, over and over.

Still, no dice. There had been countless times when he’d gotten close to cumming, but we just couldn’t get him over the edge.

I think of myself as a pretty good little sister, and so I’d tried to be as helpful as I could. When his hand got tired, mine had taken over. When he was feeling too sensitive, I’d taken his cock in my mouth to try to help him get off.

My boyfriend had been distracting me from the cause so I’d dumped him to dedicate myself to helping my brother out full-time. It had been weird at first, but soon I was used to the feeling of my brother’s cock inside my cunt, my ass.

Truth be told, I had grown to love it. Nowadays I can only cum while my brother is fucking me…or when he orders me to.

He had fantasies of fucking a porn star, so I’d made a website, and built up quite a following online. Anything that would help him, I did. He had a serious fetish for lesbians, and so I went out each night and seduced a new woman, bringing them home and making love to them while my brother watched from the closet.

That had gotten us closer than anything else—one night, he’d managed to cum while he watched me with another woman, and so we continued down that path. He hypnotized his ex-girlfriend Kelly into coming around and letting me abuse her, but that hadn’t done it.

Mom and Dad had even joined the cause—Mom joined me in helping my brother with his condition, which had left me and Kelly to take care of Dad’s sexual needs. Dad had been hypnotized as well, to think that everyone was helping my brother with a genetic condition that meant he had to get off more than a dozen times a day…and, weirdly, Dad had even believed that he had it too.

I thought my brother’s stamina was impressive, but Dad easily matched it…and Dad got off each time as well.

Then, something weird had happened.

I’d walked in to find Mom and my brother fucking—that wasn’t the weird part, of course. Just like I’m a good sister, helping my brother out however I can, Mom works hard to do everything within her power—oral, anal, threesomes with Kelly. My brother and mother have fucked every way imaginable; I’ll normally leave when they start, but I just happened to wander in just as they were finishing up.

That’s when I’d seen it. My brother had cum inside her, or at least acted like he had. And instead of being excited, over-the-moon that my brother was cured and we could get back to our normal life, they’d acted like…

Well, they’d acted like nothing weird was going on at once. I’d asked how he came…and Mom had seemed confused by the question.

What the hell was going on?

* * *

“Come here, Hannah,” my brother said, and I did as he said. Of course I did. My purpose was to serve my brother, to obey his every command.

Right?

My brain felt fuzzy, and my feet felt as though they’d been turned to lead as I slowly walked towards him. The room was softly spinning, and I felt nervous—scared, even.

Mom was looking at me with concern as I sat on the bed, and made the mistake of glancing down.

My brother…wasn’t wearing a condom.

As my eyes widened, I couldn’t help myself—I looked between Mom’s legs, and all at once, my greatest ambition and my greatest fear met.

Cum was oozing out of her hairy pussy.

My brother hadn’t just acted like he’d orgasmed, he’d actually came.

This should have been the happiest moment of my life, but I was in shock. My brother had reached orgasm—and I hadn’t been the one to help him.

That was my purpose. That was all I was good for. I was nothing but a worthless slut, who existed to serve my brother.

I existed to serve my brother. I existed to make my brother cum.

My purpose was to help my brother.

I was a good little sister, and sisters help their brothers cum.

“Hannah…” my brother said, and I looked up at him blankly. My world had been rocked, and I didn’t know how I was going to cope. “I need you to do something for me.”

“Of course,” I whispered. I felt like I was in the middle of a breakdown, but if my brother needed my help, I knew I would give it to him.

“I need you to suck on my cock.”

I didn’t even question it, I just bent forward and swallowed him down. I could taste Mom’s juices, I could taste his cum. I’d always thought that tasting his cum would be a glorious moment, a victory after all the effort we’d put into making it happen.

But it didn’t taste like victory. It tasted like defeat. Also, it tasted strangely familiar…but that wasn’t a priority right then.

My brother’s cock was flaccid, but I’d had his soft cock in my mouth before. Without thinking, I used all my tricks to make him hard. By now, I was an expert at it, and I worked my magic on instinct, even as my mind continued to race.

He could cum. He could cum inside Mom. Was there something wrong with me? Was this why I’d been given to Dad, so that my brother could cum inside Mom?

Why hadn’t he told me?

It took a few minutes, but I felt my brother’s cock starting to harden, even as my mind came up with more questions, more worries.

Mom hadn’t been surprised. She’d made him cum before—so why were we still working at it? If he’d overcome his condition, why were they still fucking?

Why did I have his cock in my mouth?

I sat up, allowing my brother’s semi-erect penis to fall out of my mouth.

“No,” I said softly, and my brother raised one eyebrow.

“I beg your pardon?”

“No,” I repeated, slightly louder.

“Hannah,” he said, “why do you exist?”

The answer popped into my head immediately.

I exist to serve my brother.

I exist to make my brother cum.

I am a good little sister. I exist to help my brother.

I exist to obey.

“No,” I whispered, trying desperately to block the thoughts, trying to stop them from taking over my brain. “Mom…”

I looked at Mom to help, but she was staring blankly into space, two fingers sliding in and out of her pussy.

In and out. In and out and in and out.

In and out and in and out…

No, I mentally told myself, but I couldn’t stop watching. The rhythm was so entrancing. They just kept sliding, in and out, over and over and over and over.

In and out and in and out.

I turned away, trying to look anywhere else, but my eyes fell onto my brother’s cock.

It was hard, and his hand was wrapped around it, slowly stroking it, slowly pumping up and down.

Up and down and up and down. His foreskin bunched up, and then was pulled taut. Bunched and then taut, up and down, and up down.

Stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke.

No, I mentally whispered, but I couldn’t turn my eyes away.

And that was when my brother spoke.

“Cum,” he said softly, and against my will, my body began to shake with orgasm.

“Cum,” he said again, and the second orgasm crashed into the first, pumping it up, combining and growing.

“Cum,” he repeated, and my eyes widened as I realized he was speaking in time with the movement of his hand. “Cum, cum, cum, cum.”

Up and down and up and down. Stroke, stroke, stroke stroke.

Mother began to moan, and it was immediately obvious that she was joining me in orgasm. Each time I came, she came.

Stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke. Up and down and in and out. Cum, cum, cum, cum. Soft, rhythmic moans. So relaxing. So comfortable.

I tried to worry. I tried desperately to remember what he’d done to me, but it’s hard to think at the best of times when you’re a stupid sister slut like me. When orgasm after orgasm is wracking your body, when your mind is slowly turning to mush, when your mother is pushing your brother’s cum into her body with each stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke…

Cum, cum, cum, cum. In and out and up and down.

I am a slut. I am a slut for my brother. I exist to help my brother. I am Hannah, the stupid little sister slut.