The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helpful Hannah

by Pan

Chapter 4

I couldn’t wait until the next time I had a chance to help my brother out. The fantasy I’d last time…it was so hot. I mean, it would have been if it hadn’t been my brother. Since it was my brother, it was just relaxing. I felt so relaxed after helping my brother, and I was really looking forward to helping him again.

My boyfriend was surprised when I asked him to stand over me and jerk off, but he didn’t object. I couldn’t explain why I needed it so much—the image was burned into my brain, and I had to experience it for real, not just in my imagination.

He stood above me, and it was so easy to let my mind flit back to the previous night, when I hadn’t just been doing it for fun, but doing it to help my brother out. I loved helping my brother. I loved how relaxing and non-sexual it was.

With my boyfriend, however, it was extremely sexual. My mouth moved on auto-pilot, like it had been last night.

“Please,” I begged, watching my boyfriend’s hand move back and forth, my own hand furiously rubbing at my clit within my soaked panties. “Please, cum on my tits. I need it. I need you to cum on my tits. I’m just a slut. I’m just your little slut…”

My boyfriend clearly had no idea what came over me…but before long, it was him. My eyes rolled back in my head with pleasure as I orgasmed, feeling his hot cum landing on my tits. Unlike last night, the sensation didn’t make me black out…of course, last night it had just been a fantasy. This was real.

I enjoyed watching his cum slide down my skin, and was tempted to scoop it up and taste it. Before I could, however, my boyfriend had offered me a towel, and I cleaned myself up.

“Thanks, baby…” I said, in the sultry voice I normally reserved for my brother. To help my brother, that is. “Have you got enough for a second round?”

* * *

It was two days later before our parents were out for long enough for me to try again, and I was practically crawling the walls with frustration. Nothing relaxed me as much as watching my brother stroke his cock. Cumming with my boyfriend was nice, cumming in my bedroom when I was alone was great, but nothing—nothing compared to when my brother and I got a chance to get together and help each other out.

Help him out, I mean. I was just helping him out. My pleasure was incidental.

That’s what I kept telling myself.

Finally, my parents went out, and I practically ran into the living room, tore my outer layers off, and started playing with myself.

It just wasn’t the same though. I was too tense—far too tense. When it was just me by myself, the situation was too sexual, and I couldn’t really relax. I needed my brother to be there, so that it could be a calming, neutral, relaxing situation. I needed my brother there, or else I just couldn’t cum.

I waited in that living room for close to two hours, casually toying with my pussy, wishing my brother was there to help me get off. So I could help him get off, I mean.

Finally, just after the clock struck eleven, he got home.

“Oh, hey baby sis,” he said casually, his eyes traveling up and down my mostly-exposed body. I was wearing a pair of my sexiest underwear—I wanted to make sure that my brother was as turned on as possible, looking at me. After all, he couldn’t get off unless he was turned on, and it was my job to make sure he was as turned on as possible.

“Where have you been?” I pouted, and in reply, he just looked at me strangely. God, what was I saying? A blush spread across my face, and travelled down my neck. I was so embarrassed—what did it matter where he’d been? He was a free agent, after all…I was just his sister.

And I was meant to be helping him. God, what a stupid slut I was being.

Slut? I didn’t mean slut, did I?

Before I could ponder my word choice any more, my brother shifted, and I noticed the bulge in his pants.

“Never mind that,” I said quickly. “I thought since we had the house to ourselves tonight, we could try again?”

“Oh, I dunno…” he said reluctantly. “I’m pretty tired.”

“Please?” I asked, putting on my best puppy-dog face. “I really want to help you out, bro…come on, I can see that you’re hard.”

“Can you blame me? With what I’m looking at…”

I blushed again at the compliment, but something didn’t seem right. Why was he objectifying me like that? I mean, yes, I’d chosen my lingerie for him, but surely it was…—

And there it was. I moaned at the sight of my brother’s magnificent cock, and quickly slipped a hand into my panties and began to match his rhythm.

Oh yes. Yes, this was it. I’d missed this. The complete relaxation that you can only really get with a sibling in the room…I was so relaxed that I could really let myself get turned on, and before long, my panties were soaked through.

Stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke. So rhythmic. So consistent. So relaxing. Up and down, and up and down…

It was so sexy, watching my brother stroke his cock. By sexy I obviously mean relaxing, but the two were quickly becoming one and the same. When I was relaxed, I was horny. Being relaxed was sexy. My brother’s cock relaxed me, ergo…my brother’s cock was sexy.

Pump, pump, pump.

My brother’s cock was sexy.

Stroke, stroke.

My brother’s cock was sexy. My brother’s cock was so sexy…

I could feel myself getting close to an explosive orgasm, when to my dismay, my brother started slowing down.

“Um, what are you doing?” I said, looking him in the eye. It suddenly seemed like a strange question, but I was too horny to care.

“I told you, sis, I’m tired. Can we do this some other time?”

“I…I guess,” I said sadly.

I went to bed frustrated that night. I was so close, but so far…no matter how much I played with myself, no matter how perverse the thoughts running through my head, I just couldn’t cum. I needed to be relaxed, and for that…I needed my brother’s cock.

Finally, at 3am, I couldn’t stand it any more. I was so tired, but too horny to sleep, and so I knocked on my brother’s bedroom door.

“Go away!” he cried out, and I considered taking his advice.

“It’s Hannah,” I said, and he made a noise of exasperation.

“I know! Go away!”

“Are you awake?”

“No!”

I rolled my eyes, and pushed his bedroom door open.

“What is it?” he asked, and sitting on the end of his bed, I told him.

“I can’t sleep,” I started, and just got a grunt in reply. “It’s…your problem. I feel like we’re never going to fix it if we just give up whenever you’re tired. Isn’t there anything I can do?”

“No,” he said, no longer sounding annoyed. “No, Hannah, I don’t think there’s anything you can do. I don’t think there’s anything that anyone can do—I’m just a freak, and nothing is ever going to change that.”

The sound of surrender in his voice almost broke my heart, and I had to blink back a tear before I could reply.

“Come on, bro…I’m your little sister. I’m here for you. Between the two of us, I know there’s something that we can do. Let’s give it another go, okay?”

There was a long pause, until finally he sighed.

“Fine,” he said, and turned on the light. “Hannah!”

Like most girls, I don’t sleep with a bra on, and I’d forgotten to slip anything on before coming into my brother’s room. Sitting on the end of his bed, topless, I was suddenly hit with a wave of self-consciousness.

“I, uh, um, I…sorry, I should…uh, maybe I should…—“

“No, wait,” he said as I got up. “It’s sort of hot.”

He really shouldn’t be speaking to me like that, I told myself, but before I could make my objections heard, he’d pulled the blankets down to reveal his beautiful erection.

“Oh,” I replied in a small whimper, and sat on the end of his bed to play with myself.

The hours of frustration had built up, and my hand was down my panties for just a few seconds before I could feel my orgasm approaching. Watching my brother was so relaxing, it always made me cum.

“Wait, Hannah…” he said, clearly recognizing the signs. “I think I’m close. Wait for me, okay?”

We did it, I mentally told myself in triumph. We broke through whatever it was…he’s going to cum. He’s going to cum, all because of me.

I pulled out all the stops. I crawled over him, until my tits were dangling right in front of him, practically touching his dick. I couldn’t look away from it as I started to talk dirty:

“Oh, do it. Do it. Cum on my tits. Cum for me. Cum on your little slut’s tits. I want it…I need it. I want to see you cum. Please…please!”

“I’m close,” he grunted, and I turned it up.

“I’m just a little slut for your cock. Please, I need your cum so bad…I want to feel it, taste it. Please, cum. Cum for me. Do it. Oh, god, I need it! Please!”

Just as I could have sworn he was going to cum, he stopped. My eyes opened wide in shock, and I just stared at his erection, muttering like a lunatic.

“Do it please come on don’t stop cum for me please cum cum on my tits I’m just your little slut. Please, cum on my slutty tits…they’re yours, they belong to you, Christen them. Christen them with your cum.”

“It’s no good,” my brother interrupted, and I felt like he’d been talking for a while. “I told you, I’m just too tired.”

“What?” I replied, not taking my eyes off his cock for a second.

“I told you, I’m exhausted…it’s not going to happen tonight. I just don’t have the energy to stroke myself.”

There was a long pause…not a silence, because my mind was racing. Thoughts were pumping through it, like an internal voice that wouldn’t stop talking.

“Do it,” the voice told me. “Offer…it’s the only way. It’s the only way he’ll cum. Don’t you want him to cum? Don’t you want to help him? Isn’t that what you’re here for, Hannah? How can you relax when you know he’s suffering? What kind of a sister would you be if you abandoned your brother in his time of need? How can he be expected to do it if you won’t even help?”

The voices got louder and louder as I stared at my brother’s slowly-deflating member. Even though his hands weren’t anywhere near it, the rhythm of his masturbation had become so familiar to me that I could practically feel my heart beating to it.

Stroke, stroke. Help him out. Up and down. Stroke his cock. Stroke, stroke. Do it.

All the while, my own hand had been slowly stimulating my pussy, but without my brother’s pleasure, I knew that I’d never be able to cum. Finally, I couldn’t stop myself any longer.

“Um,” I said, and there was another long pause as my brother waited for my response. “Would it be o—…would it help if I did it?”

“What do you mean?” he replied, sounding shocked.

“If I…you know. Helped.”

“Hannah, no. You’ve done so much already. I couldn’t ask that.”

“Please?” I said. His cock was almost soft by now, but I couldn’t bring myself to say anything more than that. Finally, after one last long pause, he replied.

“Fine,” he said. “But I don’t think it’ll work.”

I didn’t care if it would work, I just needed to help him out, however I could. There was no way I could relax until I knew that I’d done all that I could, and I knew for a fact that I wouldn’t be able to get off until I was relaxed.

And so, even though it went against every impulse in my body, I reached out and touched my brother’s cock—the beautiful cock that I’d been looking at for so long—and slowly started to pump.

As soon as my small hand touched it, my brother’s erection began to return, and soon it was as hard as I’d ever seen it.

For close to fifteen minutes I kneeled on the end of my brother’s bed, my tits swinging to the rhythm, one hand supporting myself and the other pumping up and down his erection, to the rhythm that had become all so familiar to me.

Up and down. Up and down. Stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke.

It was weird at first, I’m not going to lie. But I just kept on reminding myself that I was helping my brother out. That was what little sisters were for. I was going to help my brother cum if it was the last thing I did.

After a while, it stopped being weird. Then, to be honest, it became kind of hot. It was just so relaxing—knowing that my brother and I were so comfortable around each other that we could even get each other off without it being weird. And then I stopped thinking about it, instead imagining just how relaxing it would be if my brother returned the favor…

Finally, after fifteen minutes, I thought for sure he was going to cum. I’ve given my fair share of hand jobs in my time; I know the signs. His rate of breathing changed, his cock began to swell up…it was finally, finally happening.

I leaned down so that his cum would splash on my tits, I was about to start talking dirty, when suddenly he yelled “Stop!”, and I obeyed immediately.

“What’s wrong?” I said frantically. “Please, do we have to stop? Please…please??”

“I’m sorry,” he panted. “It, uh, started to hurt.”

“Oh, shit!” I replied guiltily. “Oh, I’m so sorry…did I do something wrong?”

“No,” he said, still catching his breath. “No, you were fine. It’s just…it’s just…that’s how…”

“It’s fine,” I said sadly.

There was an awkward pause—the longest silence yet. Finally, I broke the silence by saying that I should be getting to bed.

“Yeah,” he replied, and even though I waited, it quickly became obvious that nothing else was forthcoming.

“G’night, bro,” I said as I slipped out of the room, hornier than I could ever remember being.

“G’night Han…” he said sleepily.

I fruitlessly tried to get off for another half hour before declaring the night a wash and drifting off to sleep myself. Suddenly I understood how frustrating it must be for my brother—and just like that, my resolve was doubled. I’d help him through this. No human deserved to suffer the way he—and now I—was.

* * *

The next morning, my fidgeting was so obvious that even Mom asked what was happening.

“Nothing,” I told her with a roll of my eyes. I was just so fucking horny.

“Are you sure?” she asked, and I just nodded and forced a grin onto my face. As soon as our family breakfast was done, I was going to go around to my boyfriend’s and insist that he fuck me all day if he had to. I needed to climax so badly it almost hurt.

My forced grin was still there when my brother arrived, and shot me a smile.

“Where’s my favorite sister?” he asked.

“In hell,” I replied through my teeth—fortunately I don’t think he heard me. This must be how he felt every time he was with a girlfriend. All worked up with no way to go. Poor guy—I really felt sorry for him.

“Oh, hey, Mom…” he said casually. “Would you be able to find that old recipe book that grandpa gave you? I want to try one of the Mongolian dishes.”

“I haven’t seen that for months,” she replied. “I think it’s packed away in the attic.”

“Could you have a look for it?” my brother asked. “It’s important.”

“Fine,” she said with a sigh. “I’ll have a quick look now.”

“Thanks, Mom,” he smiled, and the second she was out of the room, turned to me.

“I need your help.”

“Now?” I asked in shock.

“Now. I think I might be able to cum, but only if we do it right now. Is that okay?”

A part of me felt like there was something weird about two siblings jerking off quickly in the kitchen, but I could tell he needed it…and to be honest, so did I.

“Of course,” I replied, and started to take my top off.

“No, no,—we don’t have time for that.”

“Oh, duh.”

He unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out, but didn’t lower them completely. In turn, I reached inside the tight jeans that I’d planned to wear to my boyfriend’s, and immediately plunged two fingers into my pussy. I was so wet, just the sight of my brother’s thick cock was almost enough to get me off.

Stroke, stroke, stroke. Helping my brother. Helping him cum. Oh, god, how I wanted him to come…

“What?” my mother cried from the other room. “What did you say?”

“Nothing, Mom!” my brother replied, and lowered his voice. Except, of course, he wasn’t saying anything. Was he?

Up and down and up and down. I forgot everything except for the incredible sight before my eyes. This was everything I needed. I wanted to bring my brother pleasure. Bringing my brother pleasure was the only way I could find pleasure myself…

Less than two minutes from Mom leaving the room, I climaxed, tightening around my fingers in wave after wave of pleasure. Fuck…nothing felt as good as that.

The sound of Mom coming back down the stairs caused my brother to stop his efforts and pull up his pants, just in time for Mom to re-enter the room.

“You’re the best!” he said with a grin, before leaning down and whispering in my ear. “Well…second best. Thanks, Hannah.”

I just smiled in response. Didn’t my brother know I was always happy to help?